LymeNet Home LymeNet Home Page LymeNet Flash Discussion LymeNet Support Group Database LymeNet Literature Library LymeNet Legal Resources LymeNet Medical & Scientific Abstract Database LymeNet Newsletter Home Page LymeNet Recommended Books LymeNet Tick Pictures Search The LymeNet Site LymeNet Links LymeNet Frequently Asked Questions About The Lyme Disease Network LymeNet Menu

LymeNet on Facebook

LymeNet on Twitter

The Lyme Disease Network receives a commission from Amazon.com for each purchase originating from this site.

When purchasing from Amazon.com, please
click here first.

Thank you.

LymeNet Flash Discussion
Dedicated to the Bachmann Family

LymeNet needs your help:
LymeNet 2020 fund drive

The Lyme Disease Network is a non-profit organization funded by individual donations.

LymeNet Flash
Topic Closed  Topic Closed
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» LymeNet Flash » Questions and Discussion » General Support » EXERCISE...what can you do today Nov 1

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: EXERCISE...what can you do today Nov 1
lpkayak
Honored Contributor (10K+ posts)
Member # 5230

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lpkayak     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Hi everyone! So far my exercise today is watching my son in law run nyc marathon on tv (havent really seen him yet)

Every commercial i get up off couch to do a bit of cleaning and organizing....later i will walk on beach and get in hot tub

Have a good day!

--------------------
Lyme? Its complicated. Educate yourself.

Posts: 13712 | From new england | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
hiker53
Frequent Contributor (5K+ posts)
Member # 6046

Icon 1 posted      Profile for hiker53     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
LP--I am impressed at your son-in-law running a marathon.

Beach and hot tub sound phenomenal! Enjoy.

I slept in and then walked 40 minutes. Gorgeous sunny day here in the 60's with vibrant colors of autumn.

Have a great week!

--------------------
Hiker53

"God is light. In Him there is no
darkness." 1John 1:5

Posts: 8887 | From Illinois | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
rosie7
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 46766

Icon 1 posted      Profile for rosie7     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
wow..two great updates.

my goal for the day is to get that much needed shower and put on clean clothes.

Posts: 559 | From Lyme Land | Registered: Oct 2015  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lymetoo
Member # 743

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lymetoo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I hope you are successful, kam! I know I feel so much better with a shower. God bless our showers!

kayak .. hope your SIL does well. My nephew ran the Boston marathon last year. He used to be a soccer coach, now he's a stay at home dad.

hiker .. glad you have pretty fall color. I still have hopes over here.

Church was great this morning. We had kids to teach and lots of people. Operation Christmas Child is going really well. We had tons of donations for it today and we should have a great packing party on the 14th! Woohoo!

Hubby went to play golf and I may go to a movie. Woodlawn is showing.

--------------------
--Lymetutu--
Opinions, not medical advice!

Posts: 96222 | From Texas | Registered: Feb 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
rosie7
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 46766

Icon 1 posted      Profile for rosie7     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
had those two days of heal level a bit higher than baseline.

i had been spending as much time as possible out of the apartment via laying in my power chair in the shade some place on the property of the apartment.

then we had rain and cold and i stayed indoors thinking i would be fine..stayed out of bed and reclined in recliner.

but health has once again gone down hill....so need to get back to finding shade to lay outdoors in the power chair

or need to find a way to shade the patio area ...i have tried an umbrella..sometimes it works kind of but not well

i also like to feel the fresh breeze and do not get that when on the patio cubicle..very small area...just big enough for the lounge chair.

just woke up from falling asleep out there. i had the lounge chair in the shade but as the sun moved i was no longer in the shade and there was no shade to be found on the patio.''

so many neighbors have mentioned how they are fine outdoors but when they are in their apartment their health becomes worse...not good.

Posts: 559 | From Lyme Land | Registered: Oct 2015  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lpkayak
Member # 5230

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lpkayak     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
He finished 3:47. Im so proud of him. He has been training for a year. He seems fine too. What an accomplishment.

I didnt really follow my plan. It was raining at first then cloudy and raw so i organized the house a little better and and cooked some stuff i can warm up the next three days

I went to sit on deck and beach and let etta
explore but tude was so high i could only go a short distance...i walked in circles a little
and my legs got tired but it wasnt a real exercuse walk.

Im about to turn hot tub on...it will be ready in 15 min at sunset. Its already getting warmer and we are supposed to have 3 warm sunny days

Kam...it does sound like something is wrong
with interior of building with so many sicker when inside

Hiker hope you have a restful day

Tutu glad your day is going well

Hope ak s ok

--------------------

Posts: 13712 | From new england | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
aklnwlf
Member # 5960

Icon 6 posted      Profile for aklnwlf     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Monday-Well my SI is better but this weekend I was not feeling so hot. My sinuses are infected. I've been smelling something foul for about a week and thought it was the cigarette smoke here at work getting up into my sinuses. I smell it all the time.

So needless to say I bought individual packets of a saline/baking soda mix and distilled water and inhale the heck out of the mixture up each nostril. Feels like I have water up my nose and takes awhile to inhale a whole cup. Also started Doxy (which probably won't help) and Prednisone and Flonase.

Face is swollen and a little red. Sheesh! If it's not one thing it's another.

All that aside, I did make my chicken enchilada casserole on Saturday along with a campari tomato salad with dill, salt and pepper.

Didn't walk this weekend. It was drizzly all weekend.

Ugh!

[Frown]

--------------------
Do not take this as medical advice. This comment is based on opinion and personal experience only.

Alaska Lone Wolf

Posts: 6145 | From Columbus, GA | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lpkayak
Member # 5230

i know about one thing or another ak...esp when you own a house!

so today is again beautiful...much better than yesterday but the hot tub cooled off with the rain and wind yesterday so owner told me to keep it hooked up til its warm enough...but it might take a day

the tide was out when i woke up so after breakfast we walked up the river bank toward the ocean. i was limping when we got back and it had only been ten min even tho its hard sand its harder than walking on pavement. i could go out the front door to quiet streets and walk...but im really drawn to the back door and river and sand...

maybe i ll do a second walk later on the street

i have to call worker tomorrow to see if he can do baseboard...but i hope he cant do it til next week now. im really enjoying my rest.

hope everyone has a good day

--------------------

rosie7
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 46766

kayak...reading about your place of rest gave me a mini mind vacation too
Lymetoo
Member # 743

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lymetoo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
AK ... Are you using a neti pot? It shouldn't take but 5 min to clear the sinuses with a neti and even fewer to do it with one of those Neil Med bottles or bulb syringes. Very quick, very effective.

I do hope you can get them cleared out so you will feel better!! I empathize!

kayak .. Keep enjoying over there. Life begins when you get back.... hahaa, just a joke.

Hope kam is having a good day.

Nothing much going on over here today except washing clothes, going to the grocery store, etc. I stayed up late watching the KC Royals beat the Mets in the World Series. It was fun...but nearly midnight with the extra-inning game.

--------------------
--Lymetutu--

Posts: 96222 | From Texas | Registered: Feb 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
rosie7
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 46766

alw..WOW. food sounds very good.
rosie7
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 46766

goal for today was try and get the much needed shower again...still not able. but maybe today.

i was able to get to the doctor's office and have the nurse clean out the wax in my ear. success this time.

then call the audiologist place and schedule an appointment for the hearing aids.

need to find someone to take me to the appointment now.

but exhausted and most likely will watch a movie and hopefully fall asleep or just go outside and lay back in power chair ...to see if i can get some sleep in the shade some place.

hiker53
Member # 6046

Icon 1 posted      Profile for hiker53     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Kam--hope you get your rest and a shower.

AK--Spice up those enchiladas and clear those sinuses out!!

I barely had time to get a walk in after work. With the time change sun sets before 5. I did walk 30 minutes and no trekking poles today although I did carry them just in case.

--------------------
Hiker53

Posts: 8887 | From Illinois | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lymetoo
Member # 743

HATE this early darkness! UGH!

--------------------
--Lymetutu--

rosie7
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 46766

trying to use a roll of toilet paper to prop laptop up on my lap while laying down. a bit wobbly.

able to get dressed and take rosie out to the field across the street to toilet.

able to make a to do list for caregiver but cell phone ..well..something happened and not able to send list to caregiver via text mail now...

tech issues going on with notes on cell phone and aol..assuming they are related but ??

so brain activity this am which is scary

tried to put on some lipstick and mascara this am without looking..usually do not use make up at all but tried this am...too much to do ..just getting dressed does me in..being able to splash water on my face and comb hair is a added plus

so thankful for whoever got me the warm mittens as i am wearing them again this year..yesterday had other gloves on and hands hurt

ok fading fast...

next get up is to pay rent

able to pay some bills this am via the bank payment center....but it had changed too so it took me awhile to figure things out...

need to data input another payment but need to find info first...brain struggles so with these things

breath...just breath KAM

person who works for county is coming today to renew caregiver help

ok getting up know to pay rent....hope i can fill out the check...handwriting doesn't usually work for me.

rosie7
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 46766

no changing clocks here tutu....i guess AZ is the only state that doesn't do that.
aklnwlf
Member # 5960

Icon 6 posted      Profile for aklnwlf     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Tuesday-Well a rare day. It's 8:02 and I'm done with my work! Made the coffee, no cars to stock in or folders to make. And I already watered the plants! I'm glad because I'm still under the weather. Tired, tired. Did another sinus wash last night. Smell inside my nose is a little less noticeable so far and no flonase, prednisone or doxy either.

Went on Amazon yesterday and ordered methyl b12, methyl folate, NAC and serrapeptase hoping to help my sinuses and energy issues. Do any of you have muscle wasting and lack of energy? I also have sleep, sinus and hormonal issues. Hoping what I ordered will help.

Kayak-I'm with you in spirit walking on that beach! Sounds like a little piece of heaven. Enjoy yourself!

TuTu-I'm not using a Neti Pot but those Neil Med packets and I mix it with 1 c. distilled water in a glass bowl and hold it up to one nostril at a time and snort as much as I can (nostril under the water) and put my head back for a short time then snort it out. It takes a while to do 1 cup. This method goes down my throat and the other nostril. I sure am hoping it will help.

Rosie7-(Kam) The casserole would have been better if my sinuses weren't so messed up. I still enjoyed it though and loved seeing my Mom and Josh enjoy it so much.

BTW, let me know how your hearing aids work. I have nerve damage in my right ear and have substantial hearing loss too. I really notice when I'm laying down on my good ear because I can't really hear the tv.

Hiker-I'm having trouble adjusting to the time change too! Last night I got home at my usual 9:00 p.m. but it seemed like I should have been in bed already.

Hope everyone has a terrific day!

[hi]

--------------------
Do not take this as medical advice. This comment is based on opinion and personal experience only.

Alaska Lone Wolf

Posts: 6145 | From Columbus, GA | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
rosie7
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 46766

got that shower yesterday. [Smile] have clean clothes on.

do need to find one more warm outfit i can have on around the clock...one i had lost the elastic in the pants ....

rosie7
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 46766

Able to get the check written.

able to contact the cable company via the phone and get things paid up finally.

rare i am able to handle a phone call with a clear brain.

also able to look and find a couple pieces of papers i needed for some forms i am filling out slowly.

need to make copies of my DL and SS next.

But, brain went so laying here trying to recover.

rare morning when i am able to use the brain like i have so far and body...body needs to be able to stand up to look thru boxes for those papers or sit up to fill in account numbers on a form.

Lymetoo
Member # 743

Glad to hear that you got some things done, kam! AZ and Indiana are two states I know of that don't change their times. I would love that!

AK .. That method of sinus clearing won't be very effective at all. The Neil Med sinus rinse bottle is about $7 and worth every penny. Second best would be the bulb syringe, then the neti pot in my opinion. Hope the serrapeptase helps you!

Hiker and Kayak .. hope your day is going well!

--------------------
--Lymetutu--

lpkayak
Member # 5230

The hot tub was really hot when i woke up so we walked 15 min on the beach and i wasnt limping when we got back. I had a wonderful half hour in hot tub. It was too hot...had to turn it down a bit. I cant really get a jet on my shoulder but i notice my shoulder feels a lot better...but of course imnot abusing it either like i do at home

I am doing my back, kidneys and liver...they have been very sore for months but blood work is ok so i keep detoxing

That vsl3 really straightened me out in about a month. I only take one a day now and i am fine

I mostly read today...kindle, laptop and silly beach book...

Just before sunset i took etta for a walk on road and we met a large, hairy shih tzu...had a nice talk with his person...came back and had a second hot tub session

I cleaned up outside...later i might clean up and start to pack up inside I have to leave at noon tomorrow. I will get one more walk and hot tub in

I just realized i havent taken sleep meds since ive been here...and im falling asleep after supper and waking up at dawn

Im glad i did this. I couldnt get anyone to do baseboard but i learned how to do it on you tube. Im just gonna do it and put my house back together

Ak...nac gives me energy. Also mercola coq10.

Kam...im glad youre getting things done

I didnt realize any states were allowed to not change times. Tht would be really wierd here...i have 3 state lines within an hour...

--------------------

aklnwlf
Member # 5960

Wednesday-Ugh! Still feeling crappy! It's 8:30 a.m. and I'm done with everything thank God. Going to try and take it easy and make it til 4:30.

[Frown]

--------------------

Alaska Lone Wolf

lpkayak
Member # 5230

Im home. Packing up, loading car and cleaning house was a lot of exercise for me this morning. No walk. Good hot tub. On the wy home my shoulder hurt a lot...i guess from the cleaning

Then i had to unload so i am taking it easy tonight. So hrd in thus messy place...but i cant put stuff back in closets til baseboard is done

I did get a call that the guy who taprd and painted would do bb wed...i hope i dont wait all week for him and then have him not show up

Tomorrow i will make some kind of plan...i think there's music on tv tonight

I know the grass could use a last mow...and eventually there will be leaves to pick up. My plants look ok. Tomorrow its suppised to be 70!

--------------------

hiker53
Member # 6046

LP-Your beach vacation sounded wonderful. Just what I need.

Got my haircut today. A bit shorter and styled a little different. I really like it.

Did not get to walk as it was dark when I got home.

Have a sinus infection--splitting headache, but have been able to go without trekking poles for several days.

Maybe my immune system and detox system are functionally more normally now.

Good night, all.

--------------------
Hiker53

Lymetoo
Member # 743

Had Bible study this morning. I went to see a country music legend today. Great show!!

AK .. here is what you need. You can probably find it cheaper than this one on Amazon. I buy it for about $7.
http://www.amazon.com/NeilMed-Sinus-Rinse-Bottle/dp/B0002W2A5Y

Kayak .. hope your worker shows up next week!

hiker .. sorry to hear about the sinuses. See my link above.

--------------------
--Lymetutu--

lpkayak
Member # 5230

I feel so bad about all u guys having sinus infections. I used to have them so bad and figured out how to stop them before they got a hold...but i am criticized about how i do it. All i know is i cant handle that pain...i am incapacitated. By it...so i do what i do

I have heard there are more and more bugs ...bacteria that abx cant kill and fungi that anti fungals cant kill

There are reasons why the bugs are evolving...weather changes and other stuff

When i had them bad last april i stood in hot showers many times a day and just breathed the steam

I hope you all get better soon

Hope kams ok. I think tutu went out to a show

--------------------

lpkayak
Member # 5230

Oh...tutu...youre back!

--------------------

Lymetoo
Member # 743

YEP!! [Smile]

--------------------
--Lymetutu--

aklnwlf
Member # 5960

Thursday-Well, I felt so bad yesterday, so after work went to the walk-in-clinic and got a cortisone shot and Amoxy 875 mg. every 12 hours. Also started just the serrepeptase today. It's 8:38 and thank God I'm done with everything and can take it easy until 2. I'm leaving then to go to another doc appointment.

Kayak-Looks like you're going to start working away on your house. Thank goodness you took a little vacay before getting started.

Are you talking about the XClear stuff Kayak? I've tried so many different products that I can't remember them all. I should have kept a list.

Hiker-Gosh! You too with the sinuses? I was miserable all week. Feel some better today after shot and Amoxy. BTW, I need a haircut too. My stylist cut my hair a little different last time and it's growing out really weird. Think my appointment is next week. Glad you like your new do!

TuTu-I'm getting that bottle! It looks alot easier than how I'm doing it and plus I don't have to use my Mom's dishes! She'll appreciate that!

Hope everyone has a terrific day!

[hi]

--------------------

Alaska Lone Wolf

Lymetoo
Member # 743

It's VERY effective, AK!

--------------------
--Lymetutu--

rosie7
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 46766

able to scan some of the posts. enjoyed reading them. the good, the bad and the beautiful no matter what life throws you all.

just finished putting in an on line order. household, food stuff.

went to grocery store to get excedrin this am but they were out. so ordered it on line...along with some other things

i was able to get a few groceries. a neighbor came by to see if i wanted help when i was getting out of the car...that shut my body down...i was not able to walk...

dropped the salsa jar..dam...no more salsa

last time she came by to see if wanted help i was vacuuming....i ended up throwing something out ...could not use vacuum after that..can not recall what i threw out but it was not good

..she also wears perfume which shuts my body down

...so..not so sure what to do about her...at least this time it was just the salsa ...i hope that will get tossed...

...she gets restless and wants to do things...but doesn't get it that it makes me worse to be around people

...i also have difficulty understanding her speech...she has CP but is high functionign with the exception of not being able to drive..gait is a bit tricky but she does fine most of the time

..sweet lady

...so weak when if first got up i was not able to hold my iphone...but took a couple of excedrin and waited a bit then was able to ?

can not recall right now...

thought i had done more than just go to the grocery store this am...

resting now, then hoping to be ablet o do more...most likely not until after 5 pm...we shall see

32 degrees out when it took rosie across the street to toilet

52 degrees high here today..i have my long johns on and the windows open...most likely will go outside and lay in recliner playing monolopoly on iphone for a bit

still trying to get out of apartment as much as possible as it seems to help my health

that is power chair...not recliner...but power chair reclines

able to get letter in mail to power chair company to see where things stand with a possible new chair....i think i mailed it today..dang..i wanted to keep a record ...

able to go to the 2nd floor to talk with a lady who is going to have people sign a petition so we can get the front entrance free of cigarette smoke

...i typed out the petition for her...and it was approved by the manager...she just needs to get the petition signed now.

ok what now...

rest...then eat..then most likely down time again although there are things i would like to do if body and brain allow.

it is kind of catch 22 outside. i tried laying on the lounge chair earlier and it was too hot with the direct sun on me...

so not sure how things are going to go with laying on the recliner in the shade somewhere until i give it a try.

rosie got groomed yesterday..she still looks good today.

i had them leave the coat on this time due to cooler temps. So, she just has her face shaved, feet and behind.

they fluffed up her coat like i have never seen it before...i like it...most likely will not stay that way long but nice now as well as her tail.

as soon as i give her a bath, it will all curl up again.

it is kind of like straightening a human hair if they have curly hair....she looks like she gained a lot of weight..but it is just hair

yesterday, the person came to do the paper work for the caregiver service ..annual review...lasted about an hour..

the person is someone i met at the dog park awhile back and had her do a good cleaning of my apartment after the fire

she then got hired by the company that does the caregiver service...

she has RA...does not want to be tested for lyme...

i like her..looking forward to when she is no longer working with the caregiver company so maybe we can do something together if our health allows.

have no clue what i just typed...but know i went too long...

lpkayak
Member # 5230

Ive been a turtle today. Laundry going all day. Im concentrating on kitchen area so i can get back to good food. On vacay i made the best choices i could with stuff that could be microwaved. I usually try not to microwave. I still have leftovers.

I realized i had to ozone this morning so we sat out in car while machine was on and ate breakfast. Then when house was airing out i finished reorganizung garage...i have 32 totes left..at least a few have gotten moldy so they will just be transferred to trash but i want to have old clothes and mask on when i do that

So im just gonna plug away ...i have a system of putting clothes on hangers then laying them on extra bed and covering them with sheet-cuz closets are empty til i get baseboard in hopefully next wed....posituve thoughts for that!

When i was tired i used my walker and watered more than half of front yard. We havent had rain i awhile and a little is forecadt for timorrow but then none for ten days. The new shrubs are suppised to get a lot of water til ground freezes. So imdoing my best

I feel tired...havent had formal exercise...my 4 five min sessions a day....but i know i couldnt do a walk now. Maybe i ll bike later

Hope you guys start to feel better soon. Im glad your back kam. My son...the one with 2 y o has a black standard poodle like ROSIE Hus name is bailey.

For a month the 2 yo refused to put on her panda halloween costume so the grand mom bought a second panda costume for the dog! Once it was on him the 2 y o agreed to wear hers

Theres a big difference in how i raised my kids and how this one is getting raised for sure

Ok...back to kitchen cleaning...

--------------------

hiker53
Member # 6046

Kam--Sounds like you have a nice neighbor but you need to explain your situation to her. Drat about that salsa!

Tutu--I use the sinus and saline bottle. Buy it at Walgreens and replace it fairly often.

I took a Benadryl and went to bed at 8:30 last night. Slept very well and my headache is better today. Kids are going down like flies with sinus stuff or intestinal virus.

Soup and salad teacher potluck at lunch today. Delicious.

Pouring rain, so I won't walk today, but I have done several days without my trekking poles this week.

Have been able to lower the amount of zinc I take, too. And I eliminated the P5P totally. Probably took it for way too long and I know it can be toxic.

Glad tomorrow is Friday, although I have projects to grade.

Need to get my car in as it has been recalled. Probably have to go on a Saturday. It's only a 30 minute software update so the drive pulley doesn't break, but just can't do it on a school day.

--------------------
Hiker53

Lymetoo
Member # 743

Kam .. good to hear about Rosie .. saw her cute pics! Good job on doing the petition!

kayak .. You're moving right along on those totes! Hope you feel stronger tomorrow.

hiker.. Yes, that sinus bottle is supposed to be replaced every 3 months. I try to be sure to do that.

I'm glad you stopped the p5p .. I think it was really damaging me. I also stopped the zinc. I think I shouldn't do it unless I get testing to see what my copper balance is.

I went to see my husband's show today. This week they started the Christmas shows, so it was nice! I sat next to the star's mom and we whooped it up a lot. It was fun! They had a pretty big crowd, which is nice. The fall and Christmas season is our best season.

It's raining now and will get cold by this weekend.

--------------------
--Lymetutu--

lpkayak
Member # 5230

My body hurt in so many places when i woke up. My supps are still messed up...i havent redone them yet and ran out of iodine. I hope i can find a chiro here who will let me buy it

Very slow start...but it does always seem.by the end of the day i have accomplished a long list of things even tho when i look around there is still so much to do

A priority today is errnds to get supps and meds, finish laundry, water rest of front ysrd plants....and i need to carve out a space for bills. Office has been unuseable for too long...everything is scattered all over

Hope everyone has a good dsy!

--------------------

aklnwlf
Member # 5960

Friday-Yay! Made it through the week! So wore out this week with the sinus stuff. Bought some Mucinex this morning and hoping it'll clear out some of the gunk along with the Amoxy and saline rinse. I swear this is the worst sinus infection I've ever had! That smell last week should have told me something! I just didn't have any other symptoms, no headache, stuffiness, etc. and felt ok until the weekend.

Rosie7-Glad to hear that you met a potential friend! They're hard to find, aren't they? What few friends I have don't live near me. One of my BFF's in AK was hard to get to know but I wore her down eventually! LOL! Hope your new relationship blooms!

Kayak-Wow! You're doing alot of work! With my SI and sinus problems I haven't done hardly anything. Hoping to get some stuff done before the holidays. Need to dust and vacuum for sure. I hate to say it but I haven't dusted since I moved in at my Mom's in August.

Hiker-I usually have to take my car on Saturday too. I don't use the dealership and have to drive 50 miles to the shop since I moved. I take it to the place where I bought my tires. Cost me about $35 for an oil change and tire rotation.

TuTu-I'm not ready for Christmas yet! Me, Josh and my Mom were talking about what to do for Thanksgiving just last night. Josh and I are going to tag team the cooking and chores. I only have Thursday off so I'm really glad that he cooks too. So far he's making broccoli and cheese and pumpkin and pecan pies. I'm down for turkey, dressing, deviled eggs and probably both of us will do potatoes and rolls. Can't believe the holidays are here already!

Hope everyone has a terrific weekend!

[hi]

--------------------

Alaska Lone Wolf

lpkayak
Member # 5230

Well...i didnt get it all done at al. And had to swutch to wc after walking wy more thsn 5 min in both lowes and hime depot

I hope i boght the right baseboard and trim...also got some of that orange spray cuz ants are coming in.

I did make place for paying bills and kitcgen is way better now. Livingvroom is better too...but not yet "right"

Laundry done. I need to shop but didnt have time after getting lumber

Im going to bed early...now...and wking up early to clean my car and a few other things

Im taking a day away from the house to be a tourist with my friend. Shes been.looking at houses to buy in west part of state so we re going for a drive so i can see. Them and will have lunch

When i get back im setting out all yard sale stuff tht didnt sell for free. I put ad in today. I really dont want to store any more than i have to

I hope my leg works tomorrow

Hope sinuses get better and pple have restful weekend

Nite

--------------------

rosie7
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 46766

saturday. wow. 1st week in november. wow. some times i tune into what month and year it is and wow.

but brain is going back to zombie land now

next get up will be for breakfast.

i was able to get papers mailed today. forgot to get stamps while at the place.

still need to find more papers. misplaced debit card, social security card, driver's license. dam dam dam.

need to spend more time out of the partment today as in doors is worse for my health.

so will lay in power chair playing monopoly on iphone in parking lot or someplace....still need to find a place that has less traffic noise from the main highway that runs thru town.

lllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll

oops

took rosie to dog park for a quick visit while we waited for mail place to open.

in car est 30 min this morning but done in now.

you all take care now ya hear

hiker53
Member # 6046

RosieKam--Not sure what to call you anymore [Smile] Glad you got out a bit and made it to the mail. You will find your missing items soon.

Did a few chores. Really need to rake leaves, but wind would just blow them back to the fence again. Most are my neighbor's leaves, but I don't see them helping me as they never rake their own.

Our town comes by with a big suction truck to suck up the leaves, so I have to get them all to the front curb. Maybe tomorrow.

I did walk a bit with my poles on the nice tree lined trail near the campus. Stopped at the library first. The library is my home away from home.

Toodles.

--------------------
Hiker53

lpkayak
Member # 5230

hi guys. i had a great week of normal sleep but for some reason last night i couldnt fall asleep until 3 a.m. alarm went off at 7 because there was so much to do before my friend got here at ten i was exhausted when she got here but driving is relaxing to me as long as it isnt city or dark so it was fun..

i liked the house...old victorian type on top of hill perfect for her to decorate. but a lot of work not sure if they will end up with it

we ate in and all night diner in the middle of town. i would go to her house for holidays...not too far if no storm

when we got back she commented a lot on my yard and outside of house...positive comments and offered to help me put solid cover over part of fence that has moldy cars next to it...ived been a little depressed since i got back from beach becasue when i am outside in yard i love i am getting very sick from moldy cars...so she is offering to help me fix something that is easy for her and will help me a lot but something i cant physically do...so that is very nice

im hanging out now and hope i will sleep early. i know many of the totes around are full of yard sale stuff for tomorrow but i really dont knoe exactly what is where so will have to just start and peek in each one and drag it down the end of the drive

i hope i dont hwve much interaction with ppl...getting the trim ready for the guy is hard for me...especially the thinking part...

i just want to get rid of what i can so i can pack up for winter...this was the warmest october in ten years they said on news last night

glad u got your walk in hiker...i guess the kids are being pretty good for you?

kam i really understand just doing what you can do and trying to not worry about it...the medical system is so messed up...having half the buildings in the country so moldy it makes ppl sick is so messed up...i dont know what to do except each day try to survive and have a long term plan to reach for...but try to be happy about something each day

a snuggle with rosie...or good session in the parking lot...or walk in your woods...

hope ak is resting and feeling better

--------------------

Lymetoo
Member # 743

Hey gang! I'm pooped too!!

I helped at our church's garage sale Friday and Saturday. (I also exercised on Friday.)

Today I went shopping for Operation Christmas Child. We've had a lot of donations, so I've been out buying the goodies for the boxes. Whew!! My trunk is full and many body parts are unhappy!

One tiny problem: My car window is broken again .. so I have to go to the mechanic at 8:00 a.m. on Monday. I PRAY he can get the parts needed and get it fixed on Monday, because I have to go to the nearby city Tuesday .. it's a must.

My husband hurt his back (it's better now) on Friday and he's had a bad cold too. Still had to go to work.. no matter what! They had more than 600 people at their show today!!

--------------------
--Lymetutu--

Tracy9
Frequent Contributor (1K+ posts)
Member # 7521

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tracy9         Edit/Delete Post 
Lift 3 pounds weights; arm curls 30 reps
Back curls (?) 30 reps
Shoulder rolls 30
Leg lifts to side, 30 each leg
Leg lifts to back, 30 each leg

Slowly working back up to my full PT regimen; have been very deconditioned most of this year.

--------------------
NO PM; CONTACT: [email protected]

13 years Lyme & Co.; Small Fiber Neuropathy; Myasthenia Gravis, Adrenal Insufficiency. On chemo for 2 1/2 years as experimental treatment for MG.

Posts: 4480 | From Northeastern Connecticut | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Open Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | LymeNet home page | Privacy Statement