LymeNet Home LymeNet Home Page LymeNet Flash Discussion LymeNet Support Group Database LymeNet Literature Library LymeNet Legal Resources LymeNet Medical & Scientific Abstract Database LymeNet Newsletter Home Page LymeNet Recommended Books LymeNet Tick Pictures Search The LymeNet Site LymeNet Links LymeNet Frequently Asked Questions About The Lyme Disease Network LymeNet Menu

LymeNet on Facebook

LymeNet on Twitter

The Lyme Disease Network receives a commission from Amazon.com for each purchase originating from this site.

When purchasing from Amazon.com, please
click here first.

Thank you.

LymeNet Flash Discussion
Dedicated to the Bachmann Family

LymeNet needs your help:
LymeNet 2020 fund drive

The Lyme Disease Network is a non-profit organization funded by individual donations.

LymeNet Flash Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» LymeNet Flash » Questions and Discussion » General Support » Exercise-What can you do today? MAY 1

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Exercise-What can you do today? MAY 1
hiker53
Frequent Contributor (5K+ posts)
Member # 6046

Icon 7 posted      Profile for hiker53     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Happy May Day! I remember when I used to always pick flowers as a child and give to my elderly neighbor on May 1.

Still not feeling well, so did not go to church. It was a healing service where the priest lays hands on you and people pray. I called a parishioner and ask her to stand in my place. I need all the healing I can get, but legs wouldn't work this morning to get me to church.

I did ride the exercise bike a little bit. Since it is stationary I can ride it when I can't walk or stand well.

Say prayers that this school week is a bit easier for me. Field trip on Wednesday to the zoo and I really need my legs to be working then.

Hope you all have a great week. [Smile]

--------------------
Hiker53

"God is light. In Him there is no
darkness." 1John 1:5

Posts: 8933 | From Illinois | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lpkayak
Honored Contributor (10K+ posts)
Member # 5230

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lpkayak     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Sorry youre not feeling well hiker. As an ex teacher i have been in awe of what you still do. Teach AND walk many days?!?

Im going on my 11th yr of retirement/disability. I just cant imagine working all that time. Im not sure if the cognitive or physical is worse

Or the just not knowing...and having even the best docs not know....it just takes a deep belief you can still go on i guess...and a lot of hard work

I really hope something happens and it gets easier. I forget how many more years you plan to teach. I want you to have time to do whatever you want to do very soon

Thanks for starting thread by the way

I did some real exercise today. A big rain is on the way. Two days ago i dug up a ppeony that had been missed when the yard guy transplanted the others last year. Between digging it up and mowing a very small amount of lawn i didnt have energy to get it back in ground so i did that before breakfast...before the rain. I think it will be ok even tho it was in a horse water bucket for two days

The rain held off so i got in volved in cutting some dead stuff on perennials. ..it was such a mild winter they didnt die back like they normally do...i hope i did the right thing

I left the butterfly bushes alone even tho they really look dead. Usualy they are covered by snow and all the branches fall off and they grow up from the root each year

What happens to them where you guys are...do they start over each year or do they just keep getting bigger and bigger?

Gotta go. My groceries arebeing delivered

--------------------
Lyme? Its complicated. Educate yourself.

Posts: 13712 | From new england | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
hiker53
Member # 6046

Icon 1 posted      Profile for hiker53     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
LP--I don't have butterfly bushes, so I can't help you there. I do have milkweed, which I cut back in the fall. I cut back all my perennials in the fall.

Felt a bit better after lunch so walked 20 minutes and I had ridden the exercise bike for 12, so I did pretty well today.

I had some school work and some programs I can only access on the school network, so I went in for a short time. Thankfully I am less than 10 minutes from work. Also drove by the zoo to make sure there were picnic tables nearby as kids are bringing sack lunches Wed. to eat after the zoo program.

Lp--you do a lot. I am impressed. I have 2-3 years before retirement. Would be better off financially teaching 3 years, but could manage if I can make it 2 more after this one. Would help if I won the lottery--lol

Ak--Girl, you are going to town with your new lifestyle. And I need to come taste test your cooking!

--------------------
Hiker53

Posts: 8933 | From Illinois | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lymetoo
Member # 743

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lymetoo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm not sure what butterfly bushes are. I had one in Texas that was called a butterfly bush but it was quite large. It would lose its leaves in the winter and then leaf out again. It was basically a shrubby tree, about 6 ft tall.

I'm still enjoying my birds over here. I've seen the woodpecker again a few more times, the titmice, the chickadees, the purple finch and the cardinals.

Church was awesome today. We gained a new choir member. She's only about 17 and she her custody just changed from her mom to her dad. Believe me, this is a Praise the Lord day! Her dad, step-mom and brother have been coming to our church for a few months. They have been a real blessing to us.

I'm going to hubby's show tonight. Our Pastor will be coming too. He's been wanting to see the new show (this year) and hasn't had time. So tonight's the night!

hiker .. I sure hope you feel well enough to get to school tomorrow and for sure on Wednesday! That always takes a lot of energy to go on field trips. I loved doing it though.

The Spurs game last night was like a dream. We blew Oklahoma City out so badly that we embarrassed them and they will be out to get us tomorrow for sure! [Big Grin]

I'm just hoping we can keep this up .. have to beat them 4 games, then on to the next round.

--------------------
--Lymetutu--
Opinions, not medical advice!

Posts: 96223 | From Texas | Registered: Feb 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lymetoo
Member # 743

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lymetoo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Kayak .. I found your butterfly bushes on the internet. VERY pretty!

Here's what mine looked like. You can tell how big it is. This one is gorgeous...prettier than mine was since mine was in a rocky terrain and probably didn't get all the rain/water it needed. Still a very pretty bush!

Click on the first picture .. the lavender bush:

https://search.yahoo.com/yhs/search?p=butterfly+tree+in+texas&ei=UTF-8&hspart=mozilla&hsimp=yhs-002

--------------------
--Lymetutu--

Posts: 96223 | From Texas | Registered: Feb 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lpkayak
Member # 5230

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lpkayak     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yep. Thats it. Exact same color too. I think when i visited richards sister in kansas we talked about buhes and how they act different in north and south

Im gonna just wait and see if it buds out or shoots up new branches...

It took 4 hrs of sitting before i could get breakfast....so now its 8 pm and i havent had supper or meds yet...i did a few things in between...found a place forvmy hardware drawer styff so i canuse it for kitchen stuff..but not much more. Maybe i ll get a second wind

I think etta just ate one of my diclofenec pills. Im not positive. She has never done that. I hopeut was reall a piece of food

I think im gonna veg out in front of tv but im in living roomwith tax papers all over hoping to get motivatd to do somethingvabout them

Have fun tonight tute!

--------------------

Posts: 13712 | From new england | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
aklnwlf
Member # 5960

Icon 6 posted      Profile for aklnwlf     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Sunday-Laundry and cooking day. Haven't walked past couple days. Last night went to a dinner and performances of a local international club held on university campus.

Chocking my weight loss to walking and healthier eating. Having gallbladder, liver problems so cutting the fat some.

I tried so hard to lose weight before my big AK trip 3 years ago and despite working out like a maniac didn't lose one pound.

Needless to say, I'm so happy to lose some of the weight I gained from my HGH injections back in 08.

See everyone tomorrow!

[hi]

--------------------
Do not take this as medical advice. This comment is based on opinion and personal experience only.

Alaska Lone Wolf

Posts: 6169 | From Columbus, GA | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lymetoo
Member # 743

Kayak .. These are the first butterfly bushes I found. I thought maybe yours was like these?

https://search.yahoo.com/yhs/search?p=butterfly+bushes&ei=UTF-8&hspart=mozilla&hsimp=yhs-002

--------------------
--Lymetutu--

aklnwlf
Member # 5960

Icon 1 posted      Profile for aklnwlf     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Down here in the south they grow lantana to attract butterflies.

--------------------
Do not take this as medical advice. This comment is based on opinion and personal experience only.

Alaska Lone Wolf

Posts: 6169 | From Columbus, GA | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lymetoo
Member # 743

Cool .. Does it grow wild like in Texas?

--------------------
--Lymetutu--

rosie7
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 46766

Icon 1 posted      Profile for rosie7     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
hiker..hope you have a smooth sailing week.
Posts: 559 | From Lyme Land | Registered: Oct 2015  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
rosie7
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 46766

Icon 1 posted      Profile for rosie7     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Monday. Went for a drive. I was in night gown with coat over it.

Came back home and got dressed. Went to NP's office via power chair.

Listened to what NP said but brain could not process all that she said to me.

Took shower and was able to give Rosie a shower too.

Still have robe on now. Next get up might be to get dressed.

Had the head stuff yesterday. Trying not to get it today. going to move from bed to recliner in other room to see if that helps and watch a movie on the portable DVD player.

internet on laptop and on iphone is hit and miss. Not sure what is going on but something is knocking internet off line.

Posts: 559 | From Lyme Land | Registered: Oct 2015  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
rosie7
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 46766

one of those mornings where is see things i would like to do but am not able.

i was able to empty out the cat litter box and put new litter in it.

Not able to vacuum cat litter on floor around box but have help coming tomorrow.

Not able to wash out the litter box or wash the mats i put under the litter box.

I was able to hang the bone pillows off of the fence so they will have that fresh air smell after being washed.

caregiver washed them.

hiker53
Member # 6046

Icon 1 posted      Profile for hiker53     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Rosie--You did quite a bit. Glad you will get some help tomorrow.

School was fine today but as the day went on I felt more and more toxic. Must still have a bit of the respiratory virus.

Tutu and anyone else. As you started to get over Lyme did you get sick with other ailments more often? Seems like this year every time I inhale I get another cold etc.

One day at a time. One day at a time.

--------------------
Hiker53

lpkayak
Member # 5230

I feel lke a slug. I dont know what is wrong with me. Im still trying to get papers put away where i can find them when i need them.and throw away what i dont need. This type of organizing is so hard for my brain so much of the time but every once in awhile it works and i accomplish so much so fast

I did talk to builder so i know better how to buy what he needs to do the first side of the house. Our weather report is pretty much rain forever so it wont be starting soon

I need to try something else to be productive. Maybe i ll cook muffins tonight. That should warm.up the house and dry it out from the insude. Its pretty raw

KAM...sorry youre not doing so good. I hope you can remember what doc said and it ends up making you feel better

Ak...im.quick to tell you guys when i lose weight...but i rarely bother to tell you when it comes back. Ive basicaly stayed the same but i do go up and down 5-20 lbs in a day. Theres an explanation for it from the mold doc...but i would have ti look it up to exolain. It has to do with kidneys gettung confused so i guess it hasto do with ffluids

Well hope everyone has a good week. Etta and i both get our teeth cleaned on thursday...she will be at docs from 8-5 and go to sleep...i have to take 2000mg keflex and it will take me an hour. The abx have never bothered me but my gut is in worse shape than before...hope its ok

I also see chiro and get ultrasound on left shoulder...thats the good one but its acting up

--------------------

aklnwlf
Member # 5960

Icon 6 posted      Profile for aklnwlf     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Monday-Ran errands today. Josh's back is acting up so no walking. Also we're supposed to have some bad weather coming in according to our pest control guy.

Batten down the hatches!

TuTu-They don't grow wild. Popular low growing bush. Not as pretty as the pictures on your links.

RosieKam-I'm having one of those days too! Went to the chiro to pick up something and told him to have a good weekend! So much for being on the ball!

Hiker-I have immune system issues now. I was getting sick alot at my last job. My first year there I developed pneumonia. Every time someone was sick I'd usually catch it too. Also developed psoriasis about 5 years ago. My chiro tested me via ART for olive leaf extract. Soon as I can tolerate the other stuff he's put me on I'll start that too.

Kayak-Good luck with the Keflex! I know what you mean about brain issues. I've been drinking this water that I get from my chiro and pick-up days are Monday and Thursday. I told him to have a good weekend and he politely responded, 'yes, we had a good weekend' helping me to realize what day it was! Sheesh!

See you all tomorrow!

[hi]

--------------------

Alaska Lone Wolf

Lymetoo
Member # 743

Texas Lantana:

http://npsot.org/wp/story/2011/1801/

Kayak .. Do you have heart issues that require you to take an antibiotic before dental work?

AK .. That sounds like me. I have no idea what day it is sometimes!

--------------------
--Lymetutu--

lpkayak
Member # 5230

No tutu...i have to take it cuz of knee replacements

--------------------

aklnwlf
Member # 5960

Tuesday-The plan is to dust and pick up a little and cook dinner for the family. I'm making them pork chops, (fish for me), brown rice and zucchini.

Still not feeling to great but just try to keep plugging along.

TuTu-Love the variegated color of Texas lantana!

Kayak-Is it Keflex day?

Hope everyone has a terrific day!

[hi]

--------------------

Alaska Lone Wolf

hiker53
Member # 6046

AK--I admire you plugging along. Wish you lived up here, so I could indulge in your fine cooking.

Beautiful day here. I managed about a mile walk after work.

Am waiting for Alex to come mow before it rains. Hope he doesn't forget as my lawn is beginning to look like a prairie and I don't really like to walk through tall grass for tick reasons.

Got my evaluation at school and did fine--whew. The asst. principal said she got a tick on her this past weekend and about went nuts. It was not embedded. My school is so supportive of me--I think because a lot of my colleagues saw what I was like before Lyme and how much it has affected me. It also keeps them aware of ticks.

Off to heat up some leftovers.

--------------------
Hiker53

lpkayak
Member # 5230

keflex day is thursday

today is pincushion day had to have the rest of blood taken they couldnt get last week..only two sticks instead of 7 like last week

i am so dragging...just cant get moving

see chiro tomorrow... i will never tell him to fix my constipation again...im still too far the other way and its been two weeks...i guess i will ask him to make my brain work and take pain out of my shoulder...maybe i ll magically be a genius?!? what else could go wrong?

ive been communicating with an old lymie friend who moved to ecuador phone and email. its been good for me there was free phone time because of earthquake there he got much healthier just by eating food that is much healthier and of course cleaner air and soil etc he was pigwit on here anyone remember him?

im gonna have to get moving soon im pretty sure son and grandson come this weekend and grandson starts job monday

--------------------

Lymetoo
Member # 743

quote:
Originally posted by lpkayak:
No tutu...i have to take it cuz of knee replacements

-
OH... I was wondering. I couldn't figure out why. Very good reason to do so! I have to take amoxy due to my heart. I hate having to take it.

--------------------
--Lymetutu--

Lymetoo
Member # 743

AK .. That meal does sound really good!

Kam .. I need to go look for you on FB.

Kayak .. I think your gut issues are from the ibuprofen, don't you think? Now that you're off of it again, it will level out?
Hope you enjoy the visit from your family.

Hiker .. Hope Alex makes it there!

I went to the big city for my allergist appointment. I also shopped at Hobby Lobby and found the perfect table for my balcony. It has tile on the top. Really cute and not expensive at all. They had SO MANY to choose from!

It's just a little side table. I use it to make jewelry on. I just take a few items out there and let them dry outside since I can't handle the smell of the glue anymore.

This table is taller than my parson's table and it's very cute.

--------------------
--Lymetutu--

lpkayak
Member # 5230

Cool abiut the table tute. What does allergist do...just checkt you or treat? I missed that part of your illness.

Ive misswd a lot of thibgs. My brain is more messed up than i thought as it gets better i realize that

I washed dishes and organized the kitchen a little. Im exhausted. Need to do one more productive thing before chiro at 2:30

--------------------

Lymetoo
Member # 743

He treats also. I don't need to see him again for six months unless I need help. I'm still on the new med and it's helping.

Hope your day goes well. [Smile]

--------------------
--Lymetutu--

aklnwlf
Member # 5960

Wednesday-Had a chiro appointment too. Had an adjustment, he worked on my gall bladder and liver area also with some kind of chiro tool. Also did some emotional work that affects those organs. The emotional stuff didn't release so I have 'homework'.

Tested me for something to help with my low stomach acid so started that today and also my liver, gallbladder flush kit came in so am gonna give that a go starting tomorrow.

Hope it'll help with the pain I've been having in that area.

No exercise but did run some errands.

Hiker-I'm trying to learn how to cook. Right now I'm doing gluten-dairy free and low-fat. Very different than my usual fare but I'm gonna have to learn to LOVE it. I'd do anything to be healthier!

Pincushion-LOL! Hope your chiro appointment went well. I'm still trying to get used to all the new things I'm learning and trying. Very optimistic though. He was spot on with the emotional stuff. Kinda freaks me out!

TuTu-Chiro tells me I have reactions to dairy, wheat and tomatoes. I'm still doing tomatoes because I'm bad but have cut down. Wonder if it's caused from gut issues?

Hope everyone has a great day!

[hi]

--------------------

Alaska Lone Wolf

lpkayak
Member # 5230

Stillllllllll....dragging. chiro said he was workingon para sympathetuc nrevous system...did i remember it rught?

He thinks diarhea and shoulder and neck.pain are relatd. He promised i wouldnt get constipated

I told gim i hav two other standard process supps leftvover from.other chiro and he said
one would be good for my muscles and
attachment pain

He said my thyroud still tests low but to keep on
with same amt of supps

I came home after appt and picked up etta and went to maine beach where i buy my organic wheat bread. I never made muffins the other night cuz i got the phone call from ecuador

When.we got home todsy i.noticed a smell like pesticide near batroom and hall. It might be gone now

Yesterday when i got back from lab i noticed my exercise roomsmelled like flowers. It went awsy after awhile

In the past i have had what they call olfactory hallucinations. ..meaning i smell something that isnt therr. I think it can.come fromany kind of brain injury...trauma or lyme or mold...

When its happening it feels really real...but i , never find anything that could be causing smell

It bugs me

I alsosmelled the pesticide smell thenight i was in er with diver when.they took me down a hall to get catscan. The tech ssid there was no smell but i instantly got very bad congestion...i didnt have that when i first was in er...i coughed and spit up all kinds of gunk. I couldnt believe they ignoed me...they said i was there for gi and couldnt deal with respiratory....tht sounds so crazy to me....maybe if i passed out or stopped breathing they would have dealt with it

Im gonna get depressed for sure if i dont get more energy...remember easter when.i walked around the whole big parking lot? I was so happy....i dont get what makes me so good and so bad

Good for you ak ... changing habits is hard. I have done that a lot...it helps me to substitue as opposed to taking away....i can.still eat manyfoods....it would be really hard if i had the histamine or oxylate problem

--------------------

MannaMe
Frequent Contributor (1K+ posts)
Member # 33330

Icon 1 posted      Profile for MannaMe     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Its been rainy & cloudy the past few days. Hubby has been feeling like an achin' pain.

Had a chiro adjustment today. He will often feel worse afterwards as it seems his body gets to work on detoxing after everything is back in alignment.

So not a happy camper tonight.

I'm tired and heading off to bed.

Posts: 2263 | From USA | Registered: Aug 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lymetoo
Member # 743

AK .. Basically, most food senstivities are related to gut issues... so yes.

Kayak .. Many with MCAS complain of phantom odors.

Manna .. Hope tomorrow is a better day!

KAM is having trouble with her internet. She turned it off today, so will not be here very much until that gets straightened out.

I forgot to report that I did 22 min on the machine and 16 laps yesterday ... or was it 24 min?

--------------------
--Lymetutu--

lpkayak
Member # 5230

I woke up shaking. Im petrifued of taking etta tovet to have her teeth cleaned. I thought if i wrote it diwn id stop shaking. Im so isolated now i know i have an uunhealthy relationship with her. Now i feel luke im gonna throw up and pass out. Welwave in 45 min. She will know something is up when we get in car so early and i dont feed her first. That gave her anesthsia qhen she was spade...i know she should be fine. Shes a little overweight and snores now so im a little scared. The doc has lots of experience. Im just noticing my gut doesn't hurt as much as yesterday so maybe the chiro appt did somethibg good

--------------------

Lymetoo
Member # 743

I'm holding your hand, kayak. Can you feel it?

--------------------
--Lymetutu--

lpkayak
Member # 5230

Well reading that made me start crying again. Thank you tho.

I managed to get to vet offic. I felt awful. Nautious...weak....finally vet walks in and it isnt my vet!?!

I moved to that office for a special vet. I told him that I dont know what happened. But i left with etta

I got home and ate breakfast and got my supps
in and moved slow like i normally do and started to feel better

Im still waek...im not ok. But after i rested i went out in the drizzle and weeded a small bed

Im in resting again. I dont want to go back to the vet until i feel better. But now they are going to charge me a bunch of money for blood test thst she only needed for tooth cleaning

I dont know. I dont know how i got so unable to take care of things. Im a little scared. Im gonna cancle everything and slow down and regroup

But thanks for that hand tutu. I actually told
someone about my special friends that were close in spirit but far in miles...and how they "got it" about chronic illnwss njust this morning

--------------------

Lymetoo
Member # 743

You're welcome, kayak. So sad that the coping skills are sinking .. mine aren't so hot either.

I hope things work out with the vet's office. So is your "old" vet no longer there AT ALL?

--------------------
--Lymetutu--

hiker53
Member # 6046

Seems like this spring has been hard for many of us.

Tutu--you are glue holding us together [kiss]

Ak and Lp--I am not sure what causes all the ups and downs. Yesterday I did not need detox meds, but today I do. Go figure.

I looked at my exercise calendar from a year ago and I was kicking butt, but now I am hardly doing anything. Not sure why I don't feel as good as a year ago, although it is because my immune system is starting to work.

Instead of just killing every germs immediately it is now trying to normalize and I get some of the symptoms. But I am also getting every illness that walks into my classroom--not fully, but enough to feel lousy and then have my Lyme symptoms crop up and have to detox.

If we remind each other to depend on God and take one day at a time, it will get better. [group hug]

--------------------
Hiker53

Lymetoo
Member # 743

Absolutely on the God part. I need to do more devotionals and Bible reading myself.

I hope you start feeling better once school is out, hiker.

--------------------
--Lymetutu--

MannaMe
Frequent Contributor (1K+ posts)
Member # 33330

Icon 1 posted      Profile for MannaMe     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hubby still feels yucky, but he was able to help measure and saw plywood to build his new work table. Our son did the heavy work for him.

Hubby said he was surprised by how long he was able to stay at it. He did groan at the supper table, saying he worked too long.

Gone back to bed to rest - most likely for the rest of the evening until its time for his sauna.

We had fresh asparagus and a spinach / lettuce salad from our garden for supper tonight. Nothing like fresh from the garden!

Posts: 2263 | From USA | Registered: Aug 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
aklnwlf
Member # 5960

Friday-Sorry I didn't post yesterday but started the liver/gallbladder flush. Still flushing away this morning.

Have had only 2 1/2 hours sleep due to flush and will resume eating today.

Still nada on exercise.

Kayak-How'd little Etta do? Are you regrouping? It wouldn't hurt for me to do the same. One thing I still have to tell myself is that it's ok to feel my feelings. Believe me, I wish I didn't have too! I can certainly get in a funk too. Hang in there and hang on.

MannaMe-So pleased to read that your hubs is doing better! Also those fresh garden-grown veggies are something to be envious of.

TuTu-You're inspiring me to get moving again. Hoping my right-sided pain will ease up after the flush so I can enjoy my walking more.

Hiker-Per chiro I'm starting two olive leaf extract supplements. Have immune issues too and will start those tomorrow.

Hope everyone has a terrific Friday!

[hi]

--------------------

Alaska Lone Wolf

hiker53
Member # 6046

AK--I think my immune system problems are the opposite of yours. Mine is over reacting. I took olive leaf for awhile for parasites and killed off good bacteria, so be careful. Ended up with more candida and H. pylori.

Beautiful day here. I have lots of chores to do as I am going home Sat. evening.. My brother is coming up from the South to see my mom and I definitely want to see him. So, I need to get my laundry, grocery, cooking done after work today.

[ 05-06-2016, 04:56 PM: Message edited by: hiker53 ]

--------------------
Hiker53

lpkayak
Member # 5230

Hiker what are your detox supps?

I thought olive leaf killed Bb too

Paudarco tea killed off my good gut stuff too

Etta didnt have teeth done cuz they switched vets on me and i walked out

Hope your tummys better soon ak

Have a good weekend hiker

--------------------

hiker53
Member # 6046

lp-I take ACZ nanozeolite, detox lemon tea and raspberry teas (sometimes green tea). Sometimes I take Mintran by Standard Process and sometimes I take Pekana products like Itires and Renelix. I take silymarin for the liver.

Every once in a while I take chlorella, apple pectin or charcoal capsules if I need to bind something in the digestive system.

--------------------
Hiker53

aklnwlf
Member # 5960

Saturday-Super busy day. Picked up a Mother's Day card and 2 graduation cards. My youngest nephew is graduating from high school and one of my friends son is graduating from Emory Law School.

We're having my brother's family over for dinner and I've been doing a lot of minor prep work, setting the table and dishes galore!

Family's having panko crusted chicken, fried rice, mac and cheese, veggies and a quickie peach cobbler. I'm having baked chicken, veggies and cashew ice cream.

Didn't start my olive leaf supplements today. Instead decided on lipid lowering and cardio ones.

Hope I'm ok with the olive leaf because of tummy issues.

Nice day here and looking forward to family night!

See you all tomorrow!

[hi]

--------------------

Alaska Lone Wolf

Lymetoo
Member # 743

Went to a great show last night with some friends, and then came home to watch the San Antonio Spurs beat Oklahoma again. It's a best of 7 series and we are up 2-1.

We went to choir rehearsal this morning then on to my husband's boss's daughter's birthday party. OK, did I get all the apostrophes in the right places, hiker? [Big Grin] Cute party since she is at the cute age .. 6 !!

Not sure what I will do for the rest of the day. Hubby went to play golf with a friend. It's a gorgeous day!

--------------------
--Lymetutu--

hiker53
Member # 6046

Took a walk down memory lane in the town I grew up in. Walked past my childhood home and elementary school plus the high school practice track. I ran up until I got Lyme and sure miss it.
Am in hotel tonight. Will eat at the restaurant here. They have plenty of gluten free foods. Thought about room service but that's above my pay grade. Lol

--------------------
Hiker53

Lymetoo
Member # 743

That's wonderful, hiker! A high school friend I had not seen since graduation took me all around our neighborhood in Houston this past Christmas. It was wonderful. I hadn't been there in quite awhile.

I'm glad I got to see the high school because they are renovating it right now. They had just gotten started on it in January. Also got to see the old surf shop that's been there since the 50's or 60's. Great place!

Hope the rest of your weekend is special.

--------------------
--Lymetutu--

lpkayak
Member # 5230

Wait a minute...a surf shop in Houston? !?

Im not sure i understand...i did surf galveston once

Hiker tht must have beenfun in the old neighborhood. I remember doing ththat many yers go

I have taken silymrin for a long time and so far

have not had a bad liver test

I have charcoal but havent started it yet...a little
nervous about my gut. Ive heard good things
about apple pectin and its on my list to try. I
havent heard of the others but im pretty sure
my chiro would have that

I have so many things and doc is talking about others cuz i got a bad blood test but theres still many blood tests tht havent come back so she said i could start some things but they may have to be changed when more tests come back...and they are complicated and expwnsive

--------------------

lpkayak
Member # 5230

Im kinda dragging my feet on new stuff..im so weak and confused and i keep buying expensive meds that i have to throw away....

Im desperately tryingvto get the house ready for son and grandson on mon and tues nite...longer if they cant get an apt ...they know im.not well and dont expect much but its embarrassing

I folded four t shirts and ws breathing really hard and heart betingbout of my chest and sweating...then i have to sit a longbtime before i can do another little chore. Its taking for ever

I have call into yard guy and probably my son will put one ac in when hes here. Its still pretty cool here but i think i should take advantage of help when i have it

Ak....maybe you should write a family cookbook and get rich on it! You guys sure know how to party

Glad youre having fun tutu...and still have time to.hold my hand. [Smile] !

--------------------

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code� is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | LymeNet home page | Privacy Statement