LymeNet Home LymeNet Home Page LymeNet Flash Discussion LymeNet Support Group Database LymeNet Literature Library LymeNet Legal Resources LymeNet Medical & Scientific Abstract Database LymeNet Newsletter Home Page LymeNet Recommended Books LymeNet Tick Pictures Search The LymeNet Site LymeNet Links LymeNet Frequently Asked Questions About The Lyme Disease Network LymeNet Menu

LymeNet on Facebook

LymeNet on Twitter

The Lyme Disease Network receives a commission from Amazon.com for each purchase originating from this site.

When purchasing from Amazon.com, please
click here first.

Thank you.

LymeNet Flash Discussion
Dedicated to the Bachmann Family

LymeNet needs your help:
LymeNet 2020 fund drive

The Lyme Disease Network is a non-profit organization funded by individual donations.

LymeNet Flash Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» LymeNet Flash » Questions and Discussion » General Support » My Heart is Sad... [venting here ] update #12

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: My Heart is Sad... [venting here ] update #12
Silverwolf
Frequent Contributor (1K+ posts)
Member # 9196

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Silverwolf     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi <<<<< Lymenet family >>>>>,

Why when someone has died, do some folk take it upon themselves to be malicious and vindictive?

Not sure there is an answer, I am hurting from stuff that is happening. I hate being falsely accused, and both my self and TxC' are being called liars.

We have not lied,of falsified,or railed against anyone. It is difficult to handle,more so because we are still going thru physical issues,illness and so on.

We are doing our best to be fair, and give mercy and grace. At the same time, I don't do well as a doormat.

Those who know us,and know our reputation,stand by us, but it still hurts.
I am trying to give this to the Lord,and just keep on with what we know is right, just and lawful.

BIL says 'you gotta grow some thick hide,and let it all bounce off.'. He has been thru similar situations.

It is easier said than done as wecare about the one doing the accusing, and saying ugly things to us and about us.Grieving a parent is difficult enough w/o this garbage.

Just needed to get this off my chest, and vent a moment. Those who pray, please keep us in mind. I wont explain more, in case the accusing one is watching here, so they can twist our words.

Jus' Silverwolfi sad tonight...

[ 09-23-2016, 02:21 PM: Message edited by: Silverwolf ]

--------------------
2006,May-August2006 Dx w/ Lyme/Bartonella/White Matter Lesion Disease on Brain.
[ Clinical Dx w/ two positives and several IND's on the tests from Igenex ], Prior Dx of CFIDS/CEBV 1992, and FMS '93-'94
Diabetes*2 Dx 10/'08

Posts: 3581 | From SE Idaho | Registered: May 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
me
Member # 45475

Icon 1 posted      Profile for me     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Awww, so sorry silver and TXCoord. That is terrible. Absolutely terrible. Y'all are certainly in my thoughts and prayers. [group hug]

--------------------
Just sharing my experiences, opinions, and what I've read and learned. Not medical advice.

Posts: 1431 | From USA | Registered: Mar 2015  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Silverwolf
Member # 9196

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Silverwolf     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi <<<<< me >>>>>,

Thank you, for the hugs,tho'ts and prayers. We need them right now.

I do hope your situation is calming down too!You have been in our tho'ts and prayers.

Jus' Silverwolfi here

--------------------
[ Clinical Dx w/ two positives and several IND's on the tests from Igenex ], Prior Dx of CFIDS/CEBV 1992, and FMS '93-'94
Diabetes*2 Dx 10/'08

Posts: 3581 | From SE Idaho | Registered: May 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lymetoo
Member # 743

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lymetoo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I will keep you guys in prayer. I'm so sorry that this person lacks understanding.

Please know that we love you both and we will stand by you through thick and thin.

[group hug]

--------------------
--Lymetutu--
Opinions, not medical advice!

Posts: 96222 | From Texas | Registered: Feb 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
gz
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 43818

Icon 1 posted      Profile for gz     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
That's awful silver, it is difficult to deal with difficult people on top of everything else (((BIG GENTLE HUG)))

I have a relative who I would actually expect that kind of behavior from, but it doesn't make it any easier to deal with especially when it's in the moment.

What helps me most is reminding myself that it's their problem, not mine, and try not to let their problem affect me in a negative way. I am super sensitive too, so a little distance from the situation helps a lot.

We are here for you and venting is good and needed at times. Thoughts and prayers for you and TX'C.

Posts: 474 | From US | Registered: May 2014  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Silverwolf
Member # 9196

Hi <<<<< Lymetoo, and gz >>>>>,

Thanks for your kind expressions of caring, and prayers and hugs.

I keep reminding myself it's not my problem, or not my monkey as TxCoord would say. It is difficult because we do care about the person causing so much strife.

We believe they are very ill,especially after living in a home for almost a decade that is filled with mold and mildew. We were up to the home place several years back when my Mom died,and the place was a hoarders haven.

A nightmare for anyone one who must think of getting clean up help there,so the estate can be assessed, and what salvageable possessions there can be made safe to disperse to heirs and/or other family. And anything else, salvageable sold.

It wont happen all at once I don't think,we will stay in contact w/ our attorney,who may have some ideas of groups to help.

Unless it has been drastically cleaned up,my tho't would be to have any folk going in there gloved and masked. We were sent some pic's sometime back and it all still looked awful.

Gotta go for now,I'll try to check back later. Thanks again for the prayers tho'ts and caring.

I was telling TxCoord recently, that w/ all this situation, our Lymenet family, our church family [including some friends that are like extra parents to us],and friends from an old chat line who stay in touch are now our family.

Perhaps some of the extended family will surprise us,and not choose up sides. I know some cousins are praying for peace and comfort for each of us.

I'd better get going TxC' just woke up,lots to do and get ready for a long week or so.And then more med appts. Will check in from time to time as I can.

We love y'all,and are thankful to the Creator for each of y'all.

Jus' Silverwolfi here

--------------------
Diabetes*2 Dx 10/'08

TxCoord
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 9204

Icon 1 posted      Profile for TxCoord     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Rough,rough day especially for Silver. But keeping our eyes focused above.

--------------------
I have a good time wherever I go!

Posts: 665 | From Lost Wages, NV | Registered: May 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lymetoo
Member # 743

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lymetoo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hang in there ... We love you!

[group hug]

--------------------
--Lymetutu--

Posts: 96222 | From Texas | Registered: Feb 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
randibear
Honored Contributor (10K+ posts)
Member # 11290

Icon 1 posted      Profile for randibear     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
oh hon you know what I went through with my sisters when mom died.

you have to let it and them go. do not call or interact with them unless legally.

what goes around comes around. look where my one sister is now....

hold your head up and breath.....this too shall pass...

--------------------
do not look back when the only course is forward

Posts: 12262 | From texas | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
me
Member # 45475

Icon 1 posted      Profile for me     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Sorry to hear this. More big hugs to y'all.

--------------------
Just sharing my experiences, opinions, and what I've read and learned. Not medical advice.

Posts: 1431 | From USA | Registered: Mar 2015  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MADDOG
Member # 18

Icon 1 posted      Profile for MADDOG     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wow, people can be so cruel. Try not to let it bother you ,i know that is hard to do!!

Sorry about what you are going through!!

MADDOG

Posts: 3995 | From Ohio | Registered: Oct 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TxCoord
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 9204

Icon 1 posted      Profile for TxCoord     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thanks all. Silver is being a great trooper in all this. I try to take as much of the burden off of her as I can.

Some progress is being made with issues.

--------------------
I have a good time wherever I go!

Posts: 665 | From Lost Wages, NV | Registered: May 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Silverwolf
Member # 9196

Hi <<<<< LymeNet Family >>>>>,

Update : We continue to be met with resistance and anger,as we try to carry out what is fair and equitable by law in an intestate situation [no will].

Not easy,but we have an excellent lawyer,who checks everything carefully,,and has given us wise counsel.

There is much flinging about of accusations, and angry words, we are letting the Lawyer handle it,and praying for the main perpetrator of this issue.

Thanks to each replier and each one who is keeping us in tho'ts and prayer. I wont say more, as our board here, may be being watched. It is sad,and hard to go thru' but between physical difficulties, and illness we are keeping our heads up.

Jus' Silverwolfi here

--------------------
Diabetes*2 Dx 10/'08

Lymetoo
Member # 743

Hang in there, Silver! Your day will come!

God bless you both as you plow through the nightmare!

[group hug]

--------------------
--Lymetutu--

randibear
Honored Contributor (10K+ posts)
Member # 11290

Icon 1 posted      Profile for randibear     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
death doesnt change people, it only makes them more of what they really are

--------------------
do not look back when the only course is forward

Posts: 12262 | From texas | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Silverwolf
Member # 9196

<<<<< Lymetoo, Randibear, ad our Lymenet Family >>>>>,

Thanks forthe kind tho'ts and hugs,and prayers in this difficult time!

Silverwolfi and TxCoord too!

--------------------
Diabetes*2 Dx 10/'08

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code� is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | LymeNet home page | Privacy Statement