LymeNet Home LymeNet Home Page LymeNet Flash Discussion LymeNet Support Group Database LymeNet Literature Library LymeNet Legal Resources LymeNet Medical & Scientific Abstract Database LymeNet Newsletter Home Page LymeNet Recommended Books LymeNet Tick Pictures Search The LymeNet Site LymeNet Links LymeNet Frequently Asked Questions About The Lyme Disease Network LymeNet Menu

LymeNet on Facebook

LymeNet on Twitter

The Lyme Disease Network receives a commission from Amazon.com for each purchase originating from this site.

When purchasing from Amazon.com, please
click here first.

Thank you.

LymeNet Flash Discussion
Dedicated to the Bachmann Family

LymeNet needs your help:
LymeNet 2020 fund drive

The Lyme Disease Network is a non-profit organization funded by individual donations.

LymeNet Flash Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» LymeNet Flash » Questions and Discussion » General Support » FREE Morgellon's Book by Dr. S of DC on Amazon -- Sat. & Sun. ONLY

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: FREE Morgellon's Book by Dr. S of DC on Amazon -- Sat. & Sun. ONLY
TX Lyme Mom
Frequent Contributor (1K+ posts)
Member # 3162

Icon 1 posted      Profile for TX Lyme Mom     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
FREE electronic download today and tomorrow only (Sat. & Sun., Dec. 3 & 4, 2016) on Amazon of the new Morgellon's Disease book by Dr. S, DNP.
https://www.amazon.com/Morgellons-legitimization-disease-Factual-Clinical/dp/0997920025/ref=sr_1_1?s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=1480799096&sr=1-1&keywords=Morgellons+by+Ginger+Savely

Do not be confused or deterred from taking advantage of this special two-day FREE offer simply because it appears on the website as if one must be a paid subscriber to Kindle Unlimited in order to take advantage of this special, limited-time FREE offer.

However, it is a misleading assumption because all one really needs to do is simply to click on the Kindle Unlimited button in order to download the electronic version of this special book for FREE -- without paying for any monthly, recurring fee to join Kindle Unlimited first.

This limited-time special offer is a way for Amazon to introduce promising new books to customers in order to get these new books off to a strong start.

Therefore, you will be doing yourself and others a huge favor by taking advantage of this special offer -- whether you have Morgellons Disease (MD) yourself or not. Why?...

.... Because if you are already familiar with the diagnosis and treatment of MD as an atypical presentation of chronic, late-stage Lyme disease, then you will be in a better position to recognize it and better able to help some other unsuspecting victim of MD someday to find help for their undiagnosed suffering.

I haven't had time to read the book myself yet, but I have heard Dr. S speak at medical conferences on numerous occasions, and her talks are always spell-binding. That's why I've been looking forward to the publication of this book ever since I first learned that she was writing it.

Besides, if enough people take advantage of this special FREE offer this weekend, then Amazon will make a special effort to promote this book on their website. And that will help even more unsuspecting victims of MD to learn about the cause and the proper treatment of their unrecognized affliction -- as well as to learn about Lyme disease in the process.

Do them and yourself a big favor by taking the time and effort to download this new book before you forget about it.

Also, please pass this information along to any other Lyme forums or to any FB Lyme groups which you participate in since this special FREE offer will end tomorrow at mid-night.

***edited name of Lyme treating NP***

[ 12-03-2016, 07:36 PM: Message edited by: faithful777 ]

Posts: 4563 | From TX | Registered: Sep 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lymetoo
Member # 743

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lymetoo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Looks like it's only free if you have the "Kindle Unlimited?"

--------------------
--Lymetutu--
Opinions, not medical advice!

Posts: 96223 | From Texas | Registered: Feb 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TF
Frequent Contributor (5K+ posts)
Member # 14183

Icon 1 posted      Profile for TF     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
It is a 30 day free trial. Then:

"After any applicable free trial, your membership renews at $9.99 per month plus applicable tax. By clicking the button above, you agree to the Kindle Unlimited Terms of Use and authorize us to charge your 1-Click card or another card on file. Cancel any time at www.amazon.com/kucentral."

https://www.amazon.com/kindle-dbs/hz/signup?ref=ku_lp_rw_dp_bb&_encoding=UTF8&passThroughAsin=B01MG9BEK4

Posts: 9931 | From Maryland | Registered: Dec 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lymetoo
Member # 743

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lymetoo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
That's the hard part .. canceling.

--------------------
--Lymetutu--

Posts: 96223 | From Texas | Registered: Feb 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tincup
Honored Contributor (10K+ posts)
Member # 5829

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tincup         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Just got a note from Ginger after telling her I can't get it dowloaded and others were having problems. This is what she said...

Open the link below and click on "Buy now with one click" (for the price of $0).

Do NOT click on "Download for free" - that's just for Kindle Unlimited Customers:

Click on this link here:

http://tiny.cc/k4nghy

````````````````````````````````````````````````````

I did that and it still didn't work for me (MAC computer and older Kindle version & no Cloud and forgot my Kindle password, etc.) ...

And I worked probably an hour trying to figure out what to do. Finally called Amazon Kindle. They slowly walked me thru it.

And I mean SLOWLY and by then I was rather frustrated.

They did mention I needed Kindle Unlimited and explained the fees, etc. but somehow I got it and didn't have to do the Unlimited. ???

So there is a way, you just need to keep trying and or call Amazon Kindle.

--------------------
www.TreatTheBite.com
www.DrJonesKids.org
www.MarylandLyme.org
www.LymeDoc.org

Posts: 20353 | From The Moon | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tincup
Member # 5829

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tincup         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
UPDATE- Try this link...

https://www.amazon.com/Morgellons-legitimization-disease-Factual-Clinical-ebook/dp/B01MG9BEK4/ref=sr_1_1?s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=1480907270&sr=1-1&keywords=morgellons+the+legitimizatio n+of+a+disease

`````````````````````````````

Just read about 1/2 of the book. I was able to get the print large enough that it was a breeze to go thru.

VERY good info provided and written in a way it is easy to read, but full of important details.

Thankful to have this available for everyone. It is a first and will hopefully help the Morgellons Disease patients and health care professionals too.

Enjoy!

[ 12-04-2016, 10:23 PM: Message edited by: Tincup ]

--------------------
www.TreatTheBite.com
www.DrJonesKids.org
www.MarylandLyme.org
www.LymeDoc.org

Posts: 20353 | From The Moon | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
gz
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 43818

Icon 1 posted      Profile for gz     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I "bought" it through my phone after getting into amazon. I saw the link to download with Kindle unlimited, then below that there was a link button to "buy for $0". I clicked that and got it right away. Maybe the layout is a little better on their Mobile site?
Posts: 474 | From US | Registered: May 2014  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
me
Frequent Contributor (1K+ posts)
Member # 45475

Icon 1 posted      Profile for me     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I got it and agree that this far it is an easy read and has great info.

Also, if enough people download the book, Amazon will help with advertising. This would be excellent for the morgellons and Lyme community!

This is the last day for the free download.

--------------------
Just sharing my experiences, opinions, and what I've read and learned. Not medical advice.

Posts: 1431 | From USA | Registered: Mar 2015  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lymetoo
Member # 743

Don't forget to click on our AMAZON ad on the left of THIS screen in order for LYMENET to receive a kick back.

You can do that every time you order on Amazon. Just come HERE first! [Smile]

You can also designate LN as your charity when you are on Amazon.

--------------------
--Lymetutu--

Lymetoo
Member # 743

I tried just now on the computer and on my app. It still says KINDLE UNLIMITED.

I just don't think it's worth the hassle.

--------------------
--Lymetutu--

Tincup
Member # 5829

Depending on if you have Prime, or an app, or a desk top computer- it is seeming to make a difference?

It is worth the read, certainly, but, as TuTu said, hard to sign up for Unlimited Kindle with someone charging your account each month. Remembering to cancel it can be a problem.

--------------------
www.TreatTheBite.com
www.DrJonesKids.org
www.MarylandLyme.org
www.LymeDoc.org

Tincup
Member # 5829

Try this link Ginger just sent me.

https://www.amazon.com/Morgellons-legitimization-disease-Factual-Clinical-ebook/dp/B01MG9BEK4/ref=sr_1_1?s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=1480907270&sr=1-1&keywords=morgellons+the+legitimizatio n+of+a+disease

Hope that helps.

--------------------
www.TreatTheBite.com
www.DrJonesKids.org
www.MarylandLyme.org
www.LymeDoc.org

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code� is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | LymeNet home page | Privacy Statement