LymeNet Home LymeNet Home Page LymeNet Flash Discussion LymeNet Support Group Database LymeNet Literature Library LymeNet Legal Resources LymeNet Medical & Scientific Abstract Database LymeNet Newsletter Home Page LymeNet Recommended Books LymeNet Tick Pictures Search The LymeNet Site LymeNet Links LymeNet Frequently Asked Questions About The Lyme Disease Network LymeNet Menu

LymeNet on Facebook

LymeNet on Twitter

The Lyme Disease Network receives a commission from Amazon.com for each purchase originating from this site.

When purchasing from Amazon.com, please
click here first.

Thank you.

LymeNet Flash Discussion
Dedicated to the Bachmann Family

LymeNet needs your help:
LymeNet 2020 fund drive

The Lyme Disease Network is a non-profit organization funded by individual donations.

LymeNet Flash
Topic Closed  Topic Closed
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» LymeNet Flash » Questions and Discussion » General Support » EXERCISE: What you CAN do today: July 16

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: EXERCISE: What you CAN do today: July 16
hiker53
Frequent Contributor (5K+ posts)
Member # 6046

Icon 6 posted      Profile for hiker53     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Another week and we are off to the races!!!

I walked 20 minutes.

Went to recycling and am just doing odds and ends this afternoon.

Have another splitting headache. Think it is the toxins from the sinus infection energy healer killed Wednesday. Have been off balance and having trouble with stairs again which always happens when toxic.

I don't think headache is due to glasses, because I woke up with it. Sigh.

But I am sure the week is going to get better, although it is going to be hot and humid.

Have a super week!! [Big Grin]

--------------------
Hiker53

"God is light. In Him there is no
darkness." 1John 1:5

Posts: 8879 | From Illinois | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lymetoo
Member # 743

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lymetoo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Sunday tip .. Stay away from the energy healer this week! [Big Grin]

Hope the headache goes away soon!!!

Had a nice Sunday and I'm about ready to take a nap.

--------------------
--Lymetutu--
Opinions, not medical advice!

Posts: 96222 | From Texas | Registered: Feb 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lpkayak3
Member # 43569

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lpkayak3     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Just posted my life's story and lost it. Can't do it again. Hiker check this out. Migraine by Sara Riley Mattson. Its a little paperback or on kindle...tips that helped this young woman get rid of her migrains
Posts: 66 | From new england | Registered: Apr 2014  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
aklnwlf
Member # 5960

Icon 6 posted      Profile for aklnwlf     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Sunday-Thanks Hiker for getting us started this week. Another slow day of vegging at Josh's.

[Cool]

--------------------
Do not take this as medical advice. This comment is based on opinion and personal experience only.

Alaska Lone Wolf

Posts: 6138 | From Columbus, GA | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lpkayak3
Member # 43569

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lpkayak3     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I'm kinda bummed. The new heel lifts to make up for my leg being 1/2 in too long are making it so I really can't walk. I can't push wc with my legs either. It feels like my shins are gonna snap where the fake knee is attached

I'm really wanting to get ready for my sisters visit thurs and it's not looking good

Much piled up clutter all over. I was going to try rest. Work. Rest. Work. Buts more like 45 min rest andv15 min work and not much is getting done

I know it could be worse...just kinda bummed. I will rest a lot tomorrow when Etta gets haircut. Hope I can get a lot done wed

Is the headache better hiker?

Did you go to a show tutu?

I guess no calls to work huh a k ?

Better days are coming for all of us I hope

Oh hiker...make sure you look at post about Permethrin in medical

Posts: 66 | From new england | Registered: Apr 2014  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
hiker53
Member # 6046

Icon 1 posted      Profile for hiker53     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Went to ENT this morning and ear tube is still in place.

No headache today. Yeah!

Am on a little vacation. Drove to capitol of Missouri

Very hot here. Too tired after walking around to go out for dinner at a fun place. Just walked next door to Perkins.

--------------------
Hiker53

Posts: 8879 | From Illinois | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lymetoo
Member # 743

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lymetoo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Kayak.. Take the lifts out until you can get them adjusted. Which doctor did these for you? They must not be right.

I went to hubby's show on Sunday night.

Stay safe and cool, hiker! See you soon!

I have an eye infection .. oh joy. Went to the eye doctor today and got meds.

--------------------
--Lymetutu--

Posts: 96222 | From Texas | Registered: Feb 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
hiker53
Member # 6046

Icon 1 posted      Profile for hiker53     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Tutu-what kind of eye infection? Seems like one of us is always coming down with something.

Am enjoying Ac of hotel room. I think I picked the hottest week to come to MO. 98 or 99 by Thursday perhaps.

--------------------
Hiker53

Lymetoo
Member # 743

Pretty much a sty .. again. Remember, I have Sjogren's. It comes with the territory.

High of 94 here Wed and Thurs.

It's 84 right now.

--------------------
--Lymetutu--

aklnwlf
Member # 5960

Icon 6 posted      Profile for aklnwlf     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Monday-Another day of errands with Mom. Did some laundry, prepped cherries and watermelon, trash day, etc.

Got a call from my attorney's assistant. Mentioned the harassment from ex and they are going to try to expedite my half of his retirement from the government. Really upsets and scares me to deal with him.

So went to Josh's to use his printer again to scan and email letters to my attorney's office. We ended up going to Office Max and with his help ended up getting an HP all in one. I'm doing the HP program that sends ink refills automatically based on how much you use your printer. So since I don't print to often I pay $2.99 a month for up to 50 pages that rollover to the next month, etc. Saves me a ton of money on ink!

Kayak-No work yet. Guess it was to much trouble to set me up with a password, etc. Worked out though because I'm a little under the weather lately.

Hiker-I bought the HP Office Jet Pro 6968. Wireless and easy to use. The HP ink program I signed up for is perfect for me. I didn't want a printer because my ink kept drying up and it was getting costly. This is much cheaper and they monitor your ink cartridges automatically through the internet. No ordering, easy peasy!

TuTu-Hope your eye gets better! I know you ladies are going to have a good time. Wish I could be there too.

See you all tomorrow!

[hi]

--------------------
Do not take this as medical advice. This comment is based on opinion and personal experience only.

Alaska Lone Wolf

Posts: 6138 | From Columbus, GA | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lpkayak3
Member # 43569

I'm happy I'm at the beach. (Ettas getting haircut) I'm happy there's a refreshing breeze off ocean. I'm sad I'm not in my kayak.

Tutu...when I got inserts before they were careful to tell me...20 min first day...half hour next day...work up really slowly. I forgot that and she didn't tell me. Today I'm in flip flops and not walking much. I guess I should call her. I was impressed with her in office...but she was young. Maybe she goofed up. Ppl stare when I walk in public. I think they are worried for me not rude. If it isn't better later I think I will use trekking poles. I kinda need a backpack or something

A k I'm so sorry about all the b s you have been going thru with him. Getting your checks automatic in mail will be so much better

Tutu...how long til eye gets better. It sort of gas to run its course right?

There is a very loud duck very close to me whacking a lot but I can't see it...

Sorry you aren't enjoying your mini vacation hiker...the heat and humidity knocks me out. I go out and garden in the rain and stay in a.c. and do housework and bills when it's hot. Hot for me is over 78. But lately its been in the 90s around here

Lymetoo
Member # 743

OHHH.... That's right, kayak .. Slowly break them in...just like any shoe insert.

Speaking of shoes, you could really use some good sneakers for support. I can't live without mine. I wear them 24/7. Boring, but at least I can walk.

The eye .. it will be at least a week. I pray it will be fine in that amount of time, or I will have to take oral abx. Right now I'm on an antibiotic gel for the eyes. He said this can become chronic. "Well, of course!" [Mad]

AK .. I pray all the paperwork goes through ASAP .. You don't need more to deal with. What a jerk.

I've been all swelled up from something I ate on Sunday. Feeling a little better today, but now my hip hurts. Was hoping to go for exercise, but I don't know.

Hope everyone has a great day!

--------------------
--Lymetutu--

hiker53
Member # 6046

I am enjoying my vacation but the heat does really get to me.

I walked trails at a nature park today for about an hour. The 84% humidity did me in.

Drive down to Branson. Hotel isn't the greatest but I ate at the Mexican restaurant Tutu talked about. Yum

Off to bed now.

--------------------
Hiker53

aklnwlf
Member # 5960

Tuesday-Sheesh! Trouble sleeping so at 6:00 this morning took a pain pill, muscle relaxer AND a sleeping pill. Noticed my palms and bottom of feet hurting like nerve pain or something. Aching shoulder and hip too! Must be food related!

So woke up at 1:30 so day was shot but did manage to go to Ft Benning International Wives Club 4th of July dinner with Mom. Had BBQ and bratwurst, potato salad, coleslaw, beer, wine, etc. There was a South Korean Cpt. there that gave a presentation on his country that was very interesting.

I had a great time!

Kayak-Wish I was at the beach kayaking too! I've never kayaked before but was going to learn in AK. Up there you had to know how to right yourself if you flipped upside down. Heard many, many wonderful stories of friends that kayaked. Well, maybe we can dream about it!

TuTu-How in the world can you have a chronic eye infection? You just can't catch a break! I think my health is going downhill from food too. Sometimes I just don't want to eat at all.

Hiker-You know hiking and Mexican food should really go hand in hand! I love both! I sure do miss my hiking days. Some days I think about doing part of the Appalachian Trail. What did it was watching A Walk in the Woods with Robert Redford and Nick Nolte.

Anyways gang, hoping to get some sleep and exercise. Later!

[hi]

--------------------

Alaska Lone Wolf

lpkayak3
Member # 43569

My sis is coming tomorrow. My house is still trashed and I can hardly walk...can't without holding on to something. Got up early to water flowers cuz were in middle of 3 days over 90. I got about half done and ran into yellow jacket nest but got into house without getting stung. I'm recovering from that. I'm going out at dusk to finish watering...I won't be able to for 3 days with sis here. I 'll try to see where hole is for nest too. If I can't find it neighbors will help

So I'm resting. Trying to get psyched to clean this place. But the way my legs hurt I can't even push wc like I used to. I haven't been able to use hands for that for 20 yrs

Another wierd thing. For 2 weeks I have been losing and keeping weight off. Even tho I am not really eating healthy. And my clothes are not falling off.

It does seem to go down on days I push myself physically...either cleaning or in garden....but kinda wierd. I think I must be losing muscle and bone...cuz there's still plenty of fat

I have not weighed this for a long long time. Mostly I'm 3 lbs below my lowest recent weight but last night I was 7 lbs below.

We 'll see. I'm hopeful watching Dr h's video...its in medical...new stuff since his book 4 yrs ago. Includes mold and histamine and brain stuff that is new. His new book is shorter simpler and more helpful than the last one I think

He was never one of my fav docs. I had a problem with his office. But I have a lot of respect for him and think this is very helpful.

Ok. I have to do something.

I hope you have a good time in brand in hiker!

Hope you other guys feel better soon...

[ 07-20-2017, 08:29 PM: Message edited by: Lymetoo ]

Lymetoo
Member # 743

AK .. I was awake until 2:30 am. and had to get up for my ENT appointment in the city. Then added in the acupuncture. Thank God for this man!

I only wish I could afford his help forever.

AK .. you need to pay attention to the food lists so you will not be so miserable. Sounds like you may have over-eaten oxalates if you are in a lot of pain.

Kayak .. I hope you took the inserts out. Give your feet a few days, then go buy some supportive shoes.

(my job is handing out un-solicited advice..) [Big Grin]

Had lunch in town and then headed home. Had some tummy troubles before leaving town. I think I'm OK now.

--------------------
--Lymetutu--

hiker53
Member # 6046

Went to a show this morning. Mainly John Denver music but some gospel as well. Really enjoyed it.

Braved the 96 degree temps and shopped at outlet mall this afternoon. Tutu, how can you stand the heat.?

Bought underwear, bras, and shoes. Shopping is good exercise.

I get to see Tutu tomorrow. Yeah!!

Enjoy your sister's visit Lp and don't worry about the house. Put her to work. Lol

--------------------
Hiker53

Lymetoo
Member # 743

That's a really good show. My best friend LOVES John Denver. We saw it last year and plan to see it again. We also want to see this guy's George Strait show.

Yep, it's HOT! The hottest it's been all year.

How do I survive? I stay INSIDE all day!! [Big Grin]

Can't wait to see you, hiker!

--------------------
--Lymetutu--

aklnwlf
Member # 5960

Wednesday-Well, another painful night so at 4:30 this morning took a pain pill, muscle relaxer and sleeping pill. Woke up around 12:30 did a load of laundry, put lawn hoses up for yard guy tomorrow and made dinner.

Invited Josh so made baked teriyaki pork ribs, rice and sautéed carrots. Watermelon and cherries for dessert.

Josh brought 2 scary movies so jumped and hollered through those and now am so ready to relax.

Kayak-I sure hope you have a wonderful visit with your sister! Congrats on weight loss too. My metabolism either reset or sped up since my fast. Only gained about a couple pounds back.

TuTu-I sure wish the pain wasn't food related but during my 10 ten fast almost all of my pain vanished. As much as I want to deny it, the facts are just staring me down. Sure is hard!

Hiker-You sound like you're having a fantastic time! Who didn't like John Denver back in the day? I bought a brand new double CD set at the flea market from Readers Digest titled Moon River All time favorites from stage and screen. I didn't realize it was instrumental only but I'm enjoying it nonetheless.

See everyone tomorrow!

Oh, thanks for the heads up re: Dr H!

[hi]

[ 07-20-2017, 08:29 PM: Message edited by: Lymetoo ]

--------------------

Alaska Lone Wolf

hiker53
Member # 6046

Tutu and I had lunch together and she gave me a tour of her town.

We went to butterfly gardens which I really enjoyed.

I think most of us have met Lymetoo now and would agree she is kind and God filled.

I will try to get up early and drive most of the way home tomorrow.

By the way, Tutu's car said it was 100 today.

--------------------
Hiker53

Lymetoo
Member # 743

Ak .. I sure hope tomorrow is a better day for you!!

hiker and I had a great time today cruising the town. It would have been a lot nicer if it had not been SO HOT!!

I'm still trying to recover. Yikes.

Very kind words, hiker. I had a great time getting to know you better. I hope you can come back again sometime and stay longer.

The Butterfly Palace was really fun .. I'm glad we went!

I hope your trip back will be a safe one!

PS .. Hiker and I decided that we need to have a Lymenet reunion one day. Wouldn't that be great?

--------------------
--Lymetutu--

aklnwlf
Member # 5960

Thursday-No exercise again and had to medicate myself last night. But did go shopping around for a few hours by myself at a hardware store, Walmart and Marshall's. Bought printer paper, silver sparkly flip-flops, soap, face moisturizer and a cute tie at the bottom T-shirt.

Spur of the moment found out about a Dixie land jazz band playing from 6-8 at the local museum. So I made it and had a blast. So cute to see folks in their 70-80's up and swaying around and tapping their toes! The looks on their sweet faces was priceless! I bet it took them back to younger and better days!

Then rushed home afterwards and watered the lawn until almost 10:00. Jumped in the shower and heated up leftovers for a late, late dinner for me and Mom.

Whew! Now I'm calling it a day!

Hiker-Wow! It was hotter there then down here in GA! So happy you two had a great time! Make it home safe and sound, OK? Give us a shout out when you're home.

TuTu-I would have been right there with you guys at the Butterfly Palace. Love to view nature in all its glory! TuTu, I need to start putting my pennies away for the reunion. I think it's a wonderful idea! I would love to see one of your Hubby's shows. I've been going vicariously through your posts but would love to hear them myself. I enjoy music so much! Can't wait!

Well, gang looks like another medication night for me. My skin is going to be a mess from them.

See you all tomorrow!

[group hug]

--------------------

Alaska Lone Wolf

Lymetoo
Member # 743

The Dixieland music sounds wonderful. Hubby is good at playing that style too. I love any kind of jazz.

I was awake until about 3:30 this time. Got up at 9:30. I keep getting jumping muscles in my left leg. I'll try more magnesium today... perhaps some potassium, etc.

Went to get my hair cut today and went to WM real quick. I hope to stay inside the rest of the day. It's just too danged hot.

It's 91 right now, with a heat index of 108 .. and it's only 1:30 pm.

MannaMe .. How's hubby?

--------------------
--Lymetutu--

hiker53
Member # 6046

Decided it was too hot in Missouri to take the country roads and stop and look at historical markers. So, took the interstate. Left at 6 A.M. and was home by 1:30.

Went grocery shopping, paid bills, and am watering trees. Hot and humid here and everywhere, I suppose.

Part of my lattice work was coming apart on one of the trellises where my clematis grow, so got out my trusty hammer and nail and made it right.

Laundry can wait until tomorrow.

I should sleep well tonight. AK and LP--hope you sleep well, too.

Need to go back outside and move the hoses.

--------------------
Hiker53

lpkayak
Honored Contributor (10K+ posts)
Member # 5230

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lpkayak     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
i loved john denver music. so no country roads for you hiker ... huh?

first thing on my list to do after sis left was start a medical history the new ND wants from me. he is saying if he gets info from me that way it will take less time and he can charge me less its realy nice of him

today i tried to go back and put something together...im finding i cant use computer the way i used to be able to

ive felt really bad lately...explaining it away cuz of doxy the 2 days i used homeo meds i slept a long time and really coudnt get out of bed much so i stopped them until i could sort out foot problem

ive obviously bit off more than i can chew here and was trying to tell myself to just calm down...prioritize...do the tretment part first and just go easy on myself

so a few things have happened where i totally do not remember something that happened in the past my sis reminded me of when she visited me and got really sick and ended up in hosp...this was like 45 yrs ago...i dont even remember it happening

there have been other things like that too...and me not really being able to talk and crying when etta cuddles to me cuz it hurts so much...

so i just started to read some old medical records to try to give new doc an idea of what ive gone thru...and im seeing things that happened to me...sx like fibro pain when etta walks on me...from 3 yrs ago...but im thinking its new now.

i think im way more messed up than i thought i was

i think its time to really simplify...i talk about it alot but the more house i have to clean and yard i have to keep up and storage i have to manage the less i am taking care of the important things like good food and meds and exercise

etta is so sad...i havent been able to walk her and i should have realized i should take her to daycare on those days'

well...im sad about realizing all this more depressed than ive been ive been trying to think positive but i am not in reality

i cant do anything like what you gys do i tell you i mowed the lawn or worked in the garden for hours...what i dont tell you is i work 10 min and sit half hour

i sat to pay bills once in the last week for 3 hrs and ended up writing 3 checks...im disorganized and distractible and the simplest things take forever

this moring when i was looking for something in office...i found a paper for my will i was supposed to send it in months ago it changed my benificiaries ... i didnt do it so my will and my life insurance dont match up

anyway theres noone else to tell this to all siblings and all kids are overwhelmed by their own lives im going to try to prioritize and folow thru...but idk im pretty messed up

looking at my medical history...notes ...emails to docs...it was like the movie ground hog day i kina know i probably wont ride and kayak again i know i wont be driving to nj to see grandkids but im working with the expectation i do have a future...but im really not sure i do...

i wish i had just texted this to you guys...its pretty personal ...but it doesnt really matter i guess. and you all are the people i am closest to anywhere now. im not sure how im gonna handle this i have to try to make a really short list of priorities

when i tried earier it went to 3 pages in a 3 ring binder...thats not gonna work,

i think it has to be food...meds...exercise ...and sleep and etta will have fun durint the exercise part

that doesnt leave much room for keeping the house right...i at least have to keep the air right ...

--------------------
Lyme? Its complicated. Educate yourself.

Posts: 13712 | From new england | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
hiker53
Member # 6046

I took the "country roads" on my way to Tutu's place. I love John Denver, Dan Fogelberg etc. Don't like today's pop music at all. I love jazz and classical, too.

LP--Take one item at a time. Don't get discouraged because you can't do everything you would like to do right now.

I know you love your house, Kayak, but a condo might be easier on you. Still plenty to clean and keep up with at a condo. Wouldn't have to worry about ticks in the yard.

Lymetoo showed me her condo and she has a lot of pots with beautiful plants and flowers.

Tutu will tell you I need my trekking poles when I was with her. Some days are good and some not so good, but we keep plodding on.

I would like a one level condo similar to what Tutu has. Just have to find one and I should wait until I retire and can take time to downsize. Not enough energy when I am teaching.

A little bit of vacation withdrawal today. Means school is just around the corner. [shake]

Got up early to get to the DMV. Had to pay to get the new license plates I am required to get. I get a temporary sticker for the old plate and it takes 2 months to get the new ones.

Ran a quick errand to return books to library.

Did laundry. Still have one load to do tomorrow.

Since we actually had some rain this morning the temperature only go to 90. I did a smidgen of weeding. Didn't feel like getting my tick outfit on and wading through the waist high daisies to cull them, though.

Ordered a desktop computer, speakers and a printer online. Having them sent to my parents because someone needs be there to sign for it. Always someone at the retirement center.

Am listening to Kathy Triccoli now. I love that kind of Christian music. She sings a beautiful rendition of Psalm 23.

Going to be rather lazy the rest of the day.

--------------------
Hiker53

Lymetoo
Member # 743

kayak .. Yes, one thing at a time and one day at a time. You will get there.

I hope the ND will be able to help you. I second the vote for a condo. I love mine.

Hiker .. just think...ONE MORE YEAR and then some relaxation!

I'd be interested in knowing which computer you bought, hiker.

I'm listening to the Gaither Gospel Hour .. I think it's Sandi Patti and others. Not sure who .. but it's good. I love Kathy Triccoli too. I missed a chance to see her here a few months ago.

IT IS STILL HOT here...very very hot. It was hovering around 100 all day. The heat index was way up there .. at least 106.

I went out "early" to beat the heat and it was still showing 102 in my car. I forgot something and had to go out again. Yuck.

It will be hot again tomorrow, then storms in the evening .. with a front. Thank goodness!!

--------------------
--Lymetutu--

Lymetoo
Member # 743

Here's what kayak needs for the heat!

http://www.thisisgoodgood.com/evapolar-take-air-conditioner-wherever-go/

--------------------
--Lymetutu--

MannaMe
Frequent Contributor (1K+ posts)
Member # 33330

Icon 1 posted      Profile for MannaMe     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Lymetoo, thanks for asking about hubby. He's been having a rough week or two. Upset stomach, aches & pains, jittery spells, anxiety, and bp running high.

He hadn't changed anything or did anything different. He finally decided it was just the enemy giving him a hard time, because he believes his healing is on its way!

Today he was able to do a little work in his office. I was helping him or he couldn't have gotten very much accomplished.

Our daughter had a couple friends over for dinner and the evening, so he had to be "on" for them. Then his parents stopped in for a little visit.

He's exhausted tonight. Wanted me to lay hands on him and pray before he went to bed. Hopefully tomorrow is a better day.

Today was better then the rest of the week. He wasn't able to even go out to his office until today. The company probably was just too much.

Posts: 2249 | From USA | Registered: Aug 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
aklnwlf
Member # 5960

Saturday-No exercise and another troubled night so little sleep. But with achy palms and soles tried to put my best sore foot forward. Heated up leftovers for me and Mom for brunch.

Friend called me so we went to the Divorce Care support group together at my brother's church. Huge blessing to go together. I stayed for the 6:00 service but my friend had to leave (prior engagement).

Saw my brother and his family there so we had a chance to talk before they left and I went to the service. They attend the earlier 4:30 service.

Kayak-I'm sending you another big old hug! Thank God for little Etta comforting you. Rocky did the same for me when I was really sick. Just so you know, I admire you tons! Amazing you had horses and kayaked! I haven't been able to ride since I was 22 and fractured my pelvis and with my shoulder kayaking is something I won't be able to try. I used to tell young folks at the dealership to live life to the fullest because they're building up memories for later.

Hiker-I like all different kinds of music too! I'm not opposed to ' busting a move ' on the dance floor either. Course it takes me a couple days to recover now. You and Josh are two peas in the pod in regards to vacation withdrawal! He's starting to stress because he'll be working and taking online classes to get his specialist degree. Relax and enjoy the rest of your vacay!

TuTu-OK, this is getting scary now! That Evapolar cooler link you provided, is the same device I looked at last night on grommet.com. Freaky! And I used to love Sandi Patty back in the early 90's! I'm not familiar with Kathy Triccoli. My old church frowned on contemporary Christian music so missed almost everything on the radio, television, movies, etc. One of my old coworkers was stunned that I wasn't familiar with the boy bands of the 90's. I was kind of embarrassed.

Well, guys, hope we can beat the heat! See everyone tomorrow!

[hi]

--------------------

Alaska Lone Wolf

Open Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | LymeNet home page | Privacy Statement