LymeNet Home LymeNet Home Page LymeNet Flash Discussion LymeNet Support Group Database LymeNet Literature Library LymeNet Legal Resources LymeNet Medical & Scientific Abstract Database LymeNet Newsletter Home Page LymeNet Recommended Books LymeNet Tick Pictures Search The LymeNet Site LymeNet Links LymeNet Frequently Asked Questions About The Lyme Disease Network LymeNet Menu

LymeNet on Facebook

LymeNet on Twitter

The Lyme Disease Network receives a commission from Amazon.com for each purchase originating from this site.

When purchasing from Amazon.com, please
click here first.

Thank you.

LymeNet Flash Discussion
Dedicated to the Bachmann Family

LymeNet needs your help:
LymeNet 2020 fund drive

The Lyme Disease Network is a non-profit organization funded by individual donations.

LymeNet Flash Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» LymeNet Flash » Questions and Discussion » General Support » how's sammy?

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: how's sammy?
randibear
Honored Contributor (10K+ posts)
Member # 11290

Icon 1 posted      Profile for randibear     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
anybody know?

--------------------
do not look back when the only course is forward

Posts: 12262 | From texas | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lymetoo
Member # 743

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lymetoo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
She posted here two days ago:

http://flash.lymenet.org/ubb/ultimatebb.php/topic/1/136380#000004

--------------------
--Lymetutu--
Opinions, not medical advice!

Posts: 96222 | From Texas | Registered: Feb 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
randibear
Member # 11290

Icon 1 posted      Profile for randibear     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
sooooo she's ok then???

--------------------

Posts: 12262 | From texas | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lymetoo
Member # 743

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lymetoo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well .. sorta...

--------------------
--Lymetutu--

Posts: 96222 | From Texas | Registered: Feb 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sammy
Frequent Contributor (5K+ posts)
Member # 13952

Icon 1 posted      Profile for sammy     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
That's what I try to tell myself to kinda silence all the worries weighing heavily on my heart so that I might get a bit of sleep.

Sometimes it works. Because despite all odds I still have hope that things will get better soon.

These past 8mos or so have been impossibly, indescribably & unrelentingly difficult. I've managed to survive but my health has taken a major hit, worse than it's ever been.

My Mom is supposed to have a very major two- staged surgery on Friday.

My Grandma had a massive stroke today that appears to have caused great damage. It will be a miracle if she makes it through the night. Thankfully I got to comfort Her & love on her this evening in the ER.

There's just so much I can't say.

I would really appreciate any prayers though. For both my loved ones & me.

Thanks for still caring.

Posts: 5237 | From here | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Rumigirl
Frequent Contributor (1K+ posts)
Member # 15091

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Rumigirl     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Oh, Sammy, I'm so sorry to hear about your Grandma! I hope that she pulls through.

I pray that your mother's surgery goes well; that sounds like a really big one.

xoxo to all of you!

Posts: 3771 | From around | Registered: Mar 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sammi
Member # 110

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sammi     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
sammy, I am very sorry for all you are enduring. I am praying for you, your mother, and your grandmother. Please keep us posted on how you are doing.
Posts: 4681 | Registered: Oct 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
randibear
Member # 11290

I'm so sorry. is there anything I can do to help?

--------------------

Lymetoo
Member # 743

Prayers for all of you, sammy! I'm so sorry to hear about your Grandmother.

Many prayers for your mom's surgery.

[group hug]

--------------------
--Lymetutu--

sammy
Frequent Contributor (5K+ posts)
Member # 13952

Icon 1 posted      Profile for sammy     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Things are so very bad right now.

I would greatly appreciate any kindness, encouraging word, and prayers for me, my mom, and my family.

Thank you, friends, I love you all!

**(Randibear, i'm concerned about your cardio & doctor situations, as soon as I get some sleep I want to think for you...)

Posts: 5237 | From here | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lymetoo
Member # 743

Praying for you, sammy .. and for your mom and the rest of the family.

[group hug]

--------------------
--Lymetutu--

Sammi
Member # 110

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sammi     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
sammy, my heart breaks for you. You have been dealing with huge multiple challenges for a long time. I worry about the toll these continuous stresses are taking on you and your health. I know that your Mom is very lucky to have you advocate for her. I hope that your family is helping you as much as possible. You, your Mom, and your family are in my continued prayers.

Please keep us posted on how you are doing.

Posts: 4681 | Registered: Oct 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code� is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | LymeNet home page | Privacy Statement