LymeNet Home LymeNet Home Page LymeNet Flash Discussion LymeNet Support Group Database LymeNet Literature Library LymeNet Legal Resources LymeNet Medical & Scientific Abstract Database LymeNet Newsletter Home Page LymeNet Recommended Books LymeNet Tick Pictures Search The LymeNet Site LymeNet Links LymeNet Frequently Asked Questions About The Lyme Disease Network LymeNet Menu

LymeNet on Facebook

LymeNet on Twitter

The Lyme Disease Network receives a commission from Amazon.com for each purchase originating from this site.

When purchasing from Amazon.com, please
click here first.

Thank you.

LymeNet Flash Discussion
Dedicated to the Bachmann Family

LymeNet needs your help:
LymeNet 2020 fund drive

The Lyme Disease Network is a non-profit organization funded by individual donations.

LymeNet Flash
Topic Closed  Topic Closed
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» LymeNet Flash » Questions and Discussion » General Support » EXERCISE .. What can you do today? November 12, 2017

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: EXERCISE .. What can you do today? November 12, 2017
Lymetoo
Member # 743

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lymetoo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Check last week's thread for kayak and AK's latest input!!

We had a busy day at church. We always do patriotic stuff for the Veterans. Lots of extra songs and stuff. One visitor told the pastor that it had too much nationalism for her. I guess she doesn't know our town very well.

I think our shoe box count is up to 281 !! We will count them again tomorrow when we take them in.

I have an appointment with my allergist this week, acupuncture too ... and a special show my friend and I will see Wednesday afternoon. She is now a fan of this person after I took her last year. She loved it!

I'm off to see about a nap!! [hi]

kayak .. here is the FB group .. More than 750,000 people!

/InstantPotCommunity/

[ 11-13-2017, 09:24 PM: Message edited by: Lymetoo ]

--------------------
--Lymetutu--
Opinions, not medical advice!

Posts: 96223 | From Texas | Registered: Feb 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
hiker53
Frequent Contributor (5K+ posts)
Member # 6046

Icon 1 posted      Profile for hiker53     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Tutu--Thanks for starting the thread. Wow! You guys went gung ho on the boxes. Way to go!

AK---Happy Birthday to your mom. I bet she loves the purse.

lp--Winter weather is creeping in, isn't it?

Rainy and in the 30's today. I am overdid it yesterday, so am just doing laundry and relaxing this afternoon.

--------------------
Hiker53

"God is light. In Him there is no
darkness." 1John 1:5

Posts: 8900 | From Illinois | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lymetoo
Member # 743

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lymetoo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Yes we did! [Big Grin] (Our average attendance on Sundays is 65)

Happy birthday to your Mom, AK!!

--------------------
--Lymetutu--

Posts: 96223 | From Texas | Registered: Feb 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lpkayak
Honored Contributor (10K+ posts)
Member # 5230

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lpkayak     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I'm not sure if I can post my phone keeps saying can't post cuz low memory and I don't know how to fix it

I handwashed a lot of clothes and dishes this morning. Worked from1 to 4 outside Etta was happy. 40 s. Not too cold. Hose was frozen tho

--------------------
Lyme? Its complicated. Educate yourself.

Posts: 13712 | From new england | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lpkayak
Member # 5230

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lpkayak     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Hmmm. Wonder why I can post here and not on fb.

Tutu...my sis with kidney stones said hers were 2 different kinds of calcium and do told her to drinknlemon water and eat lots of fruits and vegetables. That doesn't sound right does it?

--------------------

Posts: 13712 | From new england | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
aklnwlf
Member # 5960

Icon 6 posted      Profile for aklnwlf     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Sunday-Super busy but a fun day! Helped my Mom make curry rice for dinner. Did some quick straightening up and wiping down bathroom. Got table ready for Mom's Bday bash.

My brother and his wife and kids along with Josh came over for dinner, cake and ice cream. My Mom loved her new purse and she got some gift cards too!

BTW, my Mom says 'thank you' for the Bday wishes TuTu and Hiker!

TuTu-Thanks for the link! Keep us posted about the allergist appointment.

Hiker-Thanksgiving right around the corner! Down here teachers are off for the week. Hope you get some down time too!

Kayak-I have to put up my hose too! Meant to do it today but it'll have to wait. Hoping your brother's OK.

See everyone tomorrow!

[hi]

--------------------
Do not take this as medical advice. This comment is based on opinion and personal experience only.

Alaska Lone Wolf

Posts: 6153 | From Columbus, GA | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lpkayak
Member # 5230

I'm thinking about brother today. He sees Neuro surgeon and gets date for surgery I think. He lived and worked in arthritis pain for yrs. But these last 3 yrs of surgeries gone wrong have been awful. He's an energetic gut. Miserable when he's not allowed out of bed

I'm in detox bath. My BO has my attention that I am detoxing surgery meds...only smell this when really toxic so even tho house and yard are not perfect I'm prioritizing detox bath every other day and upping detox supps

Its cloudy and rainy later. Was flurries at first. And warmer next few days. I need to stretch hose out to melt ice

I really hope I can clean window a c s on warmest day so I can store them clean

Tutu...I know I'm behind the 8 ball but 65 ppl sure did a good job. Exciting to think of happy kids opening those boxes. Do you ever get pics?

A K ...sounds like you guys really had a good time. I saw fb pics

And hiker...for you I wish for rest. Lots of doing what makes you feel good. Will you see your parents and brother thanksgiving?

--------------------

Lymetoo
Member # 743

kayak .. maybe it takes more memory to post to FB?

Regarding pics of our shoe boxes .. I have tons of pics on my page. I will be adding more today as we drop them off at the center. Hope it all goes smoothly!

AK .. I bet the birthday celebration was awesome .. so good to see faces that we only knew the names of before! I'm glad your mom liked her purse!

kayak .. keep us posted on your brother. Hope he benefits from the surgery. BIG TIME.

You guys let me know if the FB page I put up shows anything about my account. I can see it, but hoping no one else can!

Hope Hiker has a great day at work! [Smile]

I'm off to take care of things here and then go deliver boxes.

--------------------
--Lymetutu--

hiker53
Member # 6046

Icon 1 posted      Profile for hiker53     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Just got home from work and too dark to go for a walk.

Fix it man arrived here just after I did to drop of snow blower. $20 to fix it. Good deal. Not let's hope I don't need to use it.

Easy day at work listening to presentations. Lab work towards end of week. Wish I had that reversed!

Have a great day tomorrow!

--------------------
Hiker53

Posts: 8900 | From Illinois | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lpkayak
Member # 5230

My brother is having major back surgery a week from tomorrow. He said it will take screws and bolts and plates to put him back together. 6 month recovery. I just hope he doesn't make it worse before surgery.

I think it was the window a c s that smelled moldy. I got them out to carport but not sure how I will clean them if it doesn't get above low 40s. And somehow I need to thaw out hose

I think I might fall asleep

--------------------

aklnwlf
Member # 5960

Icon 6 posted      Profile for aklnwlf     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Monday-No exercise, just running errands with Mom and doing dishes. Hoses still in the yard....

Kayak-Yep, that's my family minus my eldest niece who lives in FL. We had a great time especially my Mom. Your brother's surgery is the day before Thanksgiving? Poor guy! Surgery sounds really awful with all the hardwear. Does he have to recover some at a rehab clinic before he goes home? Will be praying.

TuTu-Straight from here going to check out those boxes on FB. That is some phenomenal work! I haven't been checking FB like I normally do and need to catch up.

Hiker-Wow! You have an awesome fix it guy! $20 is a real steal but still hoping you don't have to use it. I never used a snowblower before even in AK. Thank God for plow trucks!

Well, off to check out what's going elsewhere!

[hi]

--------------------
Do not take this as medical advice. This comment is based on opinion and personal experience only.

Alaska Lone Wolf

Posts: 6153 | From Columbus, GA | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lpkayak
Member # 5230

Hi. I've had a slow day. 2 days. I've been needing benadryl and its making me sleepy I guess

I must have done something yesterday but I forget. Maybe dishes and laundry. I think my washer might have gotten rid of contamination on its own. I washed a scatter rug and threw in some sox and the Sox didn't burn me. That would be good

I walked Etta after lunch about 20 min but I had a lot of trouble getting home at the end. I had walker but one food acts like it has a broken bone. Maybe its arthritis. I never know when it will act up.

Now I remember...I worked more on bedroom yesterday and sorting clothes

This morning I moved furniture in exercise room

After walk I managed to blow ice out of hose. Tomorrow is heat wave...48...so hope I can use hose to clean window a c s. Today I managed to lift them up off ground onto small shelf so they are ready to clean as soon as I wake up

I work..lie down...work ..lie down. I'm getting old I guess

I think I might try to make some g f muffins tonight...

--------------------

hiker53
Member # 6046

lp--don't overtax yourself

Again, I am home after sunset, so not walking. I need to either get on my exercise bike or go to the Rec center and walk. No excuses.

But I am going to have dinner and then relax.

--------------------
Hiker53

aklnwlf
Member # 5960

Tuesday-A paperwork kinda morning. Then off to run more errands and threw in about an 1 1/2 of yard work. So got some exercise in!

Health care enrollment form (unaffordable), proof of citizenship for insurance license renewal, letter to government requesting something showing I'm the beneficiary on ex's life policies and mailed a final (hopefully) check to attorney. Took me a couple of hours!

Finally got water out of hoses and put up, trimmed bushes, pulled and popped out weeds.

Kayak-You sure are getting a lot done! Not to shabby for someone who's getting 'old'! Bet Etta was thrilled for the outdoor diversion.

Hiker-Don't feel bad, I'm running out of excuses myself!

Getting ready to watch my last foreign DVD from the library. Night all!

[hi]

--------------------

Alaska Lone Wolf

Lymetoo
Member # 743

Hiker .. I've missed all but one exercise day in the past two weeks.. maybe three. I've lost count!

I just realized tonight that I was supposed to read names on the Vietnam Wall here at Veterans Week. I've been wanting to do it for years and I signed up and then forgot!

I have to call my friend who was in charge of it and apologize. Sigh.

I made it to the city even though my day didn't begin well .. more stomach problems .. mast cell stuff. I took a bunch of meds and headed out. I had to take more when I got there.

Doctor was very helpful and we have several things we are working on. He got me an emergency plan in case I ever end up in the hospital with MCAS problems. I feel safer knowing that I have one.

I couldn't get in for acupuncture, but will go back to town on Friday. I know I will need him because I'm working at the OCC collection center on Thursday. Just working an hour there on Monday caused problems with my neck and shoulder. Thankfully not too bad. All my therapy has paid off!

We have company here this week .. friends from the 70's! They came to hubby's show on Sunday but I didn't go because I didn't know they were here. She had called a wrong number to leave us a message

So .. we are meeting on Thursday for lunch after they see his other show. I can't go to the show because I'm working the collection center. I am getting out early to meet them.

I felt badly because my friend had to call someone else to cover my spot.

AK .. I loved your family pics! Did you see my note about your shirt?

Kayak .. Did you get to read the info about benadryl? The one I tagged you on?
I sure hope you can use your washer now.

Tomorrow my friend and I are going to see one of our favorite country singers. Can't wait!

--------------------
--Lymetutu--

Lymetoo
Member # 743

KAYAK .. benadryl .. and more...

http://www.mastattack.org/2014/10/how-to-get-out-of-a-reaction-cycle/

"This can cause headache, nausea, vomiting, diarrhea, brain fog and other symptoms. Sound familiar? This is why people feel “hung over” when their Benadryl wears off. Second generation H1 antihistamines, like cetirizine and fexofenadine, have almost no appreciable anticholinergic activity so they tend to not have this side effect.

Mast cell patients get hit with the double whammy of sizeable histamine release at the same time as they get hit with cholinergic rebound. So rebound reactions can feel like anaphylaxis, but they’re not the same thing.

If you take Benadryl every day, you are going to have a rebound reaction every day. It may not be severe, but this is not uncommonly the culprit in patients who say they always get sick around the same time every day.

Another reason why it is generally not recommended for mast cell patients to take Benadryl every day is because it can stop working. This is called tachyphylaxis and it basically means your body gets used to it."

[ 11-16-2017, 06:38 PM: Message edited by: Lymetoo ]

--------------------
--Lymetutu--

hiker53
Member # 6046

That makes sense not to take Benadryl. When I take it to sleep it really helps, but then I feel toxic the next day.

I am really dragging today and have that heavy leg toxic feeling.

Came home right after work and have turned into a vegetable.

[ 11-15-2017, 05:12 PM: Message edited by: hiker53 ]

--------------------
Hiker53

lpkayak
Member # 5230

Am...I got water out of hoses too...and wound them up but they wouldn't fit in shed so will spend winter outside in the back

Tutu...no. I didn't see tag. I'm resting a Mr in between frantically getting ready for winter

Ty for posting above

Hiker maybe a kid will knock you out cold like happened to me. They paid me for six months til disability kicked in. I don't really want that but I wish you could be done or get a month vaca or something

So I did clean the Air conditioners. Every time I lifted one I was afraid I would pop a vertebrae. I say to myself...lift wit your legs. Liftvwith your legs. But its too much for the fake knees too

I need to have a better plan next year.

Etta was out with me a lot. She had fun.

I also put a bunch of tools away...and some other stuff so I could get van into carport

We have a slush storm coming with heavy wind

I thought I would get into tub as soon as I came in ,it I haven't made it yet. I'm disgustingly dirty but I think in gonna fall asleep

Last night I couldn't get to sleep for 2 hours. I got up and hemmed a curtain for exercise room and watched stuff I had recorded

Then slept from 1 to 8

So who knows...if I fall asleep now I might wake up in middle of night and take my bath. And read about benadryl

A K if I got that muchbpaperwork down I would be very happy with myself

So tomorrow is stormy and I 'll fiddle in house and go to bed early. I have pt at 830 Friday morning. I 'll have to get up at 530 to get there

Oh. Tutu...I tagged you so you could see Dr liegner being a musician

--------------------

hiker53
Member # 6046

lp--I have next week off. I am taking Monday and Tuesday off to see my brother and then the teachers have the rest of the week off.

So, I need to make it through 2 days of lab this week and then I will have some time off.

Will retire at end of school year and I know I can make it until then.

Will see chiro tomorrow and release some toxins. This, too, shall pass.

--------------------
Hiker53

Lymetoo
Member # 743

Something on my 23andme showed that I should not take benadryl. It's strange because I have rarely taken it during my life. Maybe it made me feel ill so I didn't take it again.

I have it on standby, but I'm not sure I should even take it for an emergency.

There was something else I was supposed to tell you kayak .. I hope I think of it.

Air conditioners .. next year you are HIRING someone to clean them. So dangerous.

I went to the store this morning and got some newspapers since my pic is in there. Second time to two weeks. I'm not named but a few friends did see them. (they asked for an autograph .. hahaha)

Went to Bible study at 1 and then off to the special show my friend and I wanted to see. It was great!

Then straight over to church for the council meeting. We spent two hours talking about a few serious matters, as well as a few mundane matters.

Tomorrow morning I will work at the Drop Off Center for OCC for a few hours and then head over to have lunch with our long time friends from Texas. They will see hubby's other show in the morning.

After that, I hope I can get a nap or something! Sheesh! I may go to hubby's show Thursday night if I have any energy left.

--------------------
--Lymetutu--

aklnwlf
Member # 5960

Wednesday-Up early for tree service my neighbor hired. Cut down a pecan tree that straddled both properties. Got a great quote on limb removal from other neighbor's dead tree.

So did a lot of studying and finished my 13 credit hour class. One more 8 hour class then will study notes for all 3 classes and take test on Dec 12.

Actually pounded and fried some pork cutlets, made green beans, instant potatoes and gravy for dinner. Invited Josh and afterwards he did lesson plans and I signed up on Etsy and browsed.

So that was my day.

TuTu-Oh, I thought you meant my Mom's shirt. Yes, that striped cowl neck is one of my favorites. I was thinking about you today! Me and Mom went to Hobby Lobby for ribbon and I saw a poster on the window for OCC! Oh, also thanks for the benadryl link. I've been taking it everyday for about 10 months and will stop immediately. What was I thinking?

Hiker-We have our good days and our bad days! On my bad days I still berate myself for not doing more. When will I ever learn? Hope you enjoy your much deserved time off.

Kayak-Don't end up like your brother! I finally recovered from putting shingles in the shed. It tweaked my bad shoulder for weeks! I wear a back brace with metal stays for heavy labor. It helps me a lot. Even a small air conditioner is heavy. I used to have 2 and know it must have been hard to handle them. Please be careful.

Another early day tomorrow so see you all later!

[hi]

--------------------

Alaska Lone Wolf

hiker53
Member # 6046

AK--Way to go on the studying!

Tutu--Text me what newspaper and date you appear.

lp--Do you have a sewing machine or did you hem the curtain by hand. I can sew on a button and that is about it.

Stood on my feet all day today at school. Went to chiropractor after school.

The lab organisms I ordered did not arrive today, so will not be able to do lab tomorrow, so now I need to go plan a different lesson. UPS failed in overnight delivery. Bummer.

--------------------
Hiker53

Lymetoo
Member # 743

AK .. You may need to wean off of the benadryl .. I'm not sure.

Yes, I love my shirt too, but it doesn't fit as well as it used to. [Wink]

Kayak .. I remembered what I wanted to tell you... My left foot feels like it's going to break sometimes. I guess it's arthritis? I can be driving down the road and move my left foot a bit and it will feel like the bones got put out of place.

Had a great day! I'm pooped, but I think I have enough energy to go to hubby's show. (I just ate sugar .. [Big Grin] )

We had a very slow day at the collection center .. then just as I was leaving, we rec'd about 200 boxes from an area church.

I may go back another day to help. The last day is Monday.

Enjoyed a nice long lunch with our friends. I think we were there 2 1/2 hours, chatting. Such good friends .. we've been through a lot together .. back in the late 70's and early 90's. My husband used to band direct with this man. His wife helped me get hired at my school when we moved back to the SA area. She had taught for my new principal before ..so she put in a good word for me.

Hiker .. hope you had a great day!

--------------------
--Lymetutu--

aklnwlf
Member # 5960

Thursday-Up early for a no show city water works employee. So put my morning to good use and studied 3 chapters on long term care insurance.

After waiting til 5:00 for Mr. no show ran errands and picked up fried fish dinners for me and Mom.

I'm embarrassed to say I was on the phone for about 4 hours with one of my chattier friends. Can't do that very often. Whew!

Hey, can I count that as exercise? [Big Grin]

Hiker-I don't know how you can stand on your feet all day! Hope the extra lesson plan didn't take to long.

TuTu-I bet it was wonderful to spend time with old friends over a long lunch. The 2 1/2 hours just flew didn't they?

Hey guys, my Mom told me last night that she's had heartburn for the past couple weeks. I got on to her for not telling me and asked if she tried her Nitro. She did and it helped. So her heartburn turned out to be chest pains again. Please remember her in your prayers!

See everyone tomorrow!

[group hug]

--------------------

Alaska Lone Wolf

lpkayak
Member # 5230

Enjoy next week hiker!

Am...good for you with the studying. All my studying now has to do with staying a live

Him we...I did that curtain by hand. I have a machine but forgot how to use it. I used to make clothes for me and kids a LONG time ago

Gees a k hope your moms ok

Well I have some really good news

First...I was embarrassed to post yesterday cuz I hardly did anything but lie around. Took a 1 Hr detox bath...walked Etta about 15 min...no cane or walker...and early bed so I could get up early today

So good news is pt appointment was wonderful. She says my scar looks really good and doubts it will need massage. But she gave me 4 shoulder exercises to do to try to keep should as strong and flexible as possible. And she wants to do lymph drainage...she says they are clogged and pain I feel in scar is retained water

Really liked her

Then came home and finished pruning Scots pines. 6 are over 6 ft tall in 6 yrs

I hope I pruned them correctly so they will get thicker. I felt bad trimming around the birds nest. I have 3 nests. One in baby blue spruce

And I picked up some nasty wet leaves and thru a tarp over some. Very windy today. Not sure if I will drag leaves to compost or wait til wind stops blowing and mulch them up with mower

Has to be soon tho. I feel like snow is not far away

Well I've had my rest. Its cold and windy but sunny. I will at least take Etta out to chase leaves. I don't think I can walk after pt. I didn't use motorized cart and it w as tiring

I don't want to end up like my brother. Its crazy he's so strong...wirey...not at all overweight. He drankntoo much many years ago when he was younger. Not sure why he's having so manybproblrms. He has always worked very hard building houses

Anyway...hope he gets thru Tuesday soon...and yes I have to be careful...I hope I will get house together soon and then spend some time figuring out healthier food for me

I'm way more organic and no him than I was. Going in the right direction

Ok...gotta get out in sun before it sets

--------------------

hiker53
Member # 6046

lp--Glad you like the PT

Ak--Praying for your mom. Keep us posted. So glad you are there for her.

Tutu--You are so busy. I wouldn't be able to keep up with you.

Good day at work. Went to grocery store on the way home.

Am treating myself to a burrito bowl from Chipotles tonight, so now I have to go pick it up.

Rainy and windy here. Chance of snow flurries tomorrow.

Have a great evening.

Later: Too funny, I ran into my best friend at Chipotle and we had dinner together.

[ 11-17-2017, 07:29 PM: Message edited by: hiker53 ]

--------------------
Hiker53

Lymetoo
Member # 743

quote:
Originally posted by lpkayak:

First...I was embarrassed to post yesterday cuz I hardly did anything but lie around. Took a 1 Hr detox bath...walked Etta about 15 min...no cane or walker...and early bed so I could get up early today

-Do MORE of this!!! [hi]

Glad your PT person is actually going to help!! She sounds good.

AK .. Prayers for your mom .. I hope she will behave herself! That's so scary.

I found out that my cardio monitoring turned out mostly good. I will hear more about it next month.

You know those friends who came up here this week? I ran into the men in Dollar General today. So funny. The wives were out shopping at the mall. What are the chances I would run into them!? [Big Grin]

I went for acupuncture and chiro work today. KAYAK .. He said my foot thing was either that it was out of whack (he pulled my foot and it popped really good) .. or it's fallen arches. I hope you have supportive shoes!

After I left, I had to use the parking brake... I think the brake is the culprit. Ouch.

I also got to take pics of some really pretty trees in the city. The sweet gum trees are really bright yellow right now. Some of them are huge.

Most leaves will be gone by Saturday. We're expecting wind and rain.

Hiker .. I didn't see your post until after I posted.. That's funny that you ran into your friend!

--------------------
--Lymetutu--

hiker53
Member # 6046

Weird weather day from thunderstorms to thunder snow. Snow accumulation not much and should melt quickly, but that means leaves are not getting raked this weekend.

Stayed inside and baked, did lots of laundry including my summer quilts.

Ever wonder about coffee enemas or colon cleanses? Just go to Chipotles and get a burrito bowl loaded with everything including hot sauce and you will never need a coffee enema or colon cleanse. Yes, I paid dearly for my delightful dinner last night.

Off to read and then watch a sappy Hallmark Christmas movie tonight.

--------------------
Hiker53

Lymetoo
Member # 743

UGH .. that's my body's favorite response to scary foods.

Hope you feel better soon!

PS.. I made it through the show .. even though some idiot woman in front of me decided to spray herself with perfume and then add lip gloss. [rant]

--------------------
--Lymetutu--

lpkayak
Member # 5230

I had an eventful day. 10-445 cleaned up leaves in yard

###see my post in medical###

Paid a guy to haul mulch

Oh...best part!!! I FELL!!! All the way to the ground... Landed hard and squarely on my left hip...and it didn't break!

Nothing broke!!! Esp my very badly deteriorating lumbar vertebrae

I am so happy....nothing broke!

I'm 9 yrs older than my brother who's disc fell apart last week

I've been very worried...knowing my history...

I probably should have another of those scans that show how strong your bones are...I was ok lady time...I don't remember if you need dye for that

When I was taking my pants off for tub I felt tiny bumps on my lower back...I dug at them and some black ones came off...I can't see what they are cuz if my eyes but I don't think they are moving

Then when I took hair band off I felt more all over base of scalp

I want to put Permethrin in my hair but I can't find it

I'm so happy about the fall. I want so much to get off my shower chair and lie in tub....but I'm afraid if I struggle to get up I might really break something

Anyway...tutu you can yell at me now

Hiker I hope you get one good day to do leaves like I did

We are getting soaking rain tonight so I have a pile of mulch by each baby pine...6 yr...half over 6 feet! Baby pines. After they have a drink tonight I 'll spread mulch tomorrow from wc

I'm probably gonna be pretty tired

I don't like Mexican food...never have. I miss Chinese but I makes me really sick now. Hope your tummy gets better quick hiker

--------------------

lpkayak
Member # 5230

Ps...I took 2 doxy

--------------------

Lymetoo
Member # 743

Kayak ..what if it was just dirt...not ticks?

If you put permethrin on your scalp I will no longer speak to you. Oh wait, yes I will.

Chemicals and MCAS go hand in hand...Don't make it worse for yourself.

Very happy you didn't break anything... The Dexascan does not require contrast.

I hope you feel OK in the morning.

--------------------
--Lymetutu--

aklnwlf
Member # 5960

Saturday-Sorry I missed yesterday but fell asleep watching TV. Went solo to group meeting and church today. My friend, her daughter and grandson went to the local fair so she begged off and I don't blame her!

Kayak hope your OK.

Hiker have fun tomorrow!

TuTu my Mom's GP is now using one of those awful glade plugins in the waiting area. Ugh!

Night gang!

[sleepy]

--------------------

Alaska Lone Wolf

Open Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | LymeNet home page | Privacy Statement