LymeNet Home LymeNet Home Page LymeNet Flash Discussion LymeNet Support Group Database LymeNet Literature Library LymeNet Legal Resources LymeNet Medical & Scientific Abstract Database LymeNet Newsletter Home Page LymeNet Recommended Books LymeNet Tick Pictures Search The LymeNet Site LymeNet Links LymeNet Frequently Asked Questions About The Lyme Disease Network LymeNet Menu

LymeNet on Facebook

LymeNet on Twitter

The Lyme Disease Network receives a commission from Amazon.com for each purchase originating from this site.

When purchasing from Amazon.com, please
click here first.

Thank you.

LymeNet Flash Discussion
Dedicated to the Bachmann Family

LymeNet needs your help:
LymeNet 2020 fund drive

The Lyme Disease Network is a non-profit organization funded by individual donations.

LymeNet Flash Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» LymeNet Flash » Questions and Discussion » General Support » My Nieces little Girl is Missing ...Update #16

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: My Nieces little Girl is Missing ...Update #16
Silverwolf
Frequent Contributor (1K+ posts)
Member # 9196

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Silverwolf     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi <<<<< LymeNet Family >>>>>,

A situation has developed in what is left of my family.

Long story short,my Niece [*Leni] has a little girl almost 5 years old. Her soon to be X and his girlfriend took the grand niece and have hidden her, away from my niece.

The X has gone off the deep end as it were, being mean,violent, breaking up and stealing others property and so on.

Those of you who pray, please do, for *Leni and *Tai [grandniece]. I am not using full names yet,'til I have permission.

TrekC' and I have been in communication w/ niece and are very concerned for her, and our little grand'.

Leni' was bitten by ticks at least twice between 3mo's of age and a year old,and it has affected her all her life. from what TrekC' and I can see.

She has not had treatment, this is a stressful situation, as we know,and the potential LD issue makes it even harder to deal with.

The police, and other legal folk in nieces area are now aware, and it is left us to wait,and pray.

Thank You for reading this, and for your tho'ts and prayers.

Jus' concerend Silverwolfi and TrekC' too

[ 05-19-2018, 01:34 PM: Message edited by: Silverwolf ]

--------------------
2006,May-August2006 Dx w/ Lyme/Bartonella/White Matter Lesion Disease on Brain.
[ Clinical Dx w/ two positives and several IND's on the tests from Igenex ], Prior Dx of CFIDS/CEBV 1992, and FMS '93-'94
Diabetes*2 Dx 10/'08

Posts: 3581 | From SE Idaho | Registered: May 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
hiker53
Frequent Contributor (5K+ posts)
Member # 6046

Icon 1 posted      Profile for hiker53     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I am saying prayers that she will be returned quickly and safely!!

--------------------
Hiker53

"God is light. In Him there is no
darkness." 1John 1:5

Posts: 8878 | From Illinois | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lpkayak
Honored Contributor (10K+ posts)
Member # 5230

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lpkayak     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
So sorry silver. I know first hand about grandkids and kids and Lyme not being treated. So hard. Adding abduction is horrible. Prayers and positive thoughts for her return

--------------------
Lyme? Its complicated. Educate yourself.

Posts: 13712 | From new england | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Silverwolf
Member # 9196

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Silverwolf     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hello <<<<< hiker, and 'kayak >>>>>,

Thanks so much for the prayers and tho'ts.
We don't want Leni, to come apart, she has been trying to hold it together,and work, and see her daughter when she could.

It was shear meanness on the X's part, to hide the wee one. Leni tries to be tough but she's human like the rest of us, and fighting a hard battle, to keep a job, and get to have her little one.

We are continuing in prayer for her,and Tai.

Jus' Silverwolfi here

--------------------
[ Clinical Dx w/ two positives and several IND's on the tests from Igenex ], Prior Dx of CFIDS/CEBV 1992, and FMS '93-'94
Diabetes*2 Dx 10/'08

Posts: 3581 | From SE Idaho | Registered: May 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bartenderbonnie
Member # 49177

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bartenderbonnie     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
So sorry Silverwolf and TrekC

What a nightmare.
Praying for a quick return back to Mom.

Posts: 2977 | From Florida | Registered: Nov 2016  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
HW88
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 48309

Icon 1 posted      Profile for HW88     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
So sorry. I can not imagine the panic and pain. Praying for a quick return!
Posts: 798 | From Cincinnati, OH | Registered: Jul 2016  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
aklnwlf
Member # 5960

Icon 6 posted      Profile for aklnwlf     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Oh no! I'm praying for her safe return too! Also for your niece.

[group hug]

--------------------
Do not take this as medical advice. This comment is based on opinion and personal experience only.

Alaska Lone Wolf

Posts: 6136 | From Columbus, GA | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lookup
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 44574

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lookup     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Praying for her safe return and for your niece and you all! [group hug]
Posts: 764 | From Northwest | Registered: Sep 2014  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lymetoo
Member # 743

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lymetoo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Will pray! I hope law enforcement are ON THIS!

--------------------
--Lymetutu--
Opinions, not medical advice!

Posts: 96222 | From Texas | Registered: Feb 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Silverwolf
Member # 9196

Hi there <<<<< B'Bonnie, HW88, aklnwlf, lookup, and Lymetoo >>>>>,

Niece is getting her ducks in a row, and working so she can afford the lawyer fees. Still no definite leads.

I know, going back to work is hard for her right now, but she is trying to keep things as normal as possible, while she and we,hope,and pray, for Tai to be returned to her soon ,safe and sound.

Praying for my niece for strength, and peace during this difficult and frightening time. And for safety for our little grand Tai... we had so hoped to get to meet her this year at some point.

I believe God can work miracles, so we are holding on and staying in prayer. We'll update from time to time, when we hear anything.

Thanks for the kind words and continuing prayers. There are needed,and so greatly appreciated.

Jus' Silverwolfi and TrekC too

--------------------
Diabetes*2 Dx 10/'08

map1131
Member # 2022

Icon 1 posted      Profile for map1131     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wow, thoughts and prayers are with both of you. So many children today are living in a dangerous world.

Pam

--------------------
"Never, never, never, never, never give up" Winston Churchill

Posts: 6478 | From Louisville, Ky | Registered: Jan 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Silverwolf
Member # 9196

Hi all <<<<< map'/Pam, and All Who've Been praying,and hoping good things. >>>>>,

I wish we had more news, little one is still missing. Niece is working, and doing what she can.

She tried to call 'X', but they will not let her speak to grand-niece/her daughter. Still no clue for certain where our little grand Ta'i is.

From what we hear, sounds as if Police are doing what they can, and Leni is keeping busy working, doing paperwork and so on.

This is a long involved situation,and I do not post more for Leni, and Ta'i's sake.

Both TrekC' and I are grateful for those of you who are remembering this situation in prayer w/ us. Thanks so much !!

Jus' Silverwolfi and TrekC' too

--------------------
Diabetes*2 Dx 10/'08

aklnwlf
Member # 5960

Icon 6 posted      Profile for aklnwlf     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thank you for keeping us updated!

[group hug]

--------------------
Do not take this as medical advice. This comment is based on opinion and personal experience only.

Alaska Lone Wolf

Posts: 6136 | From Columbus, GA | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
randibear
Honored Contributor (10K+ posts)
Member # 11290

Icon 1 posted      Profile for randibear     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
wow....

--------------------
do not look back when the only course is forward

Posts: 12262 | From texas | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ann-Ohio
Member # 44364

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ann-Ohio     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Sorry for everyone involved in this.

If someone can call "X" and, it seems, get an answer, it should be possible for the police to trace "X" and go from there, maybe???

I do hope it all gets solved soon.

--------------------
Ann-OH

Posts: 1584 | From Ohio | Registered: Aug 2014  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Silverwolf
Member # 9196

Hi <<<<< Ann-OH >>>>>,

Thanks for your kind words [Smile] ,Leni managed to get one call thru', but has been blocked after that. As stated in my initial topic above... '... the police are aware...'.

This matter has some different/unusual circumstances,so again, I don't say more as of yet.
We'll be very glad ,and relieved ,when matters are all settled. Thanks again for all who are praying,and keeping this situation in mind and heart.

Jus' Silverwolfi and TrekC' too

--------------------
Diabetes*2 Dx 10/'08

Silverwolf
Member # 9196

[Big Grin] <<<<< LymeNet Family who kept our little Grandniece and her Momma in their Tho'ts and Prayers >>>>>,

She is home safe and sound after over a month of not being able to see her Mom or talk to her!!!
Thank You to each person that kept our niece, grand niece, and ourselves in their prayers and tho'ts!!!

We are thanking the Lord for her safe return!!!

Happy Silverwolfi and TrekC'

--------------------
Diabetes*2 Dx 10/'08

HW88
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 48309

Icon 1 posted      Profile for HW88     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
so glad!!
Posts: 798 | From Cincinnati, OH | Registered: Jul 2016  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lymetoo
Member # 743

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lymetoo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
How wonderful to hear!! Praise God!

--------------------
--Lymetutu--
Opinions, not medical advice!

Posts: 96222 | From Texas | Registered: Feb 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
map1131
Member # 2022

Icon 1 posted      Profile for map1131     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Great news. I know that's a stressor off you guys.

Pam

--------------------
"Never, never, never, never, never give up" Winston Churchill

Posts: 6478 | From Louisville, Ky | Registered: Jan 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Silverwolf
Member # 9196

Hellooo <<<<< LymeNet Family who've kept us,and niece/grandniece in your tho'ts and prayers ! >>>>>,

We got to talk to Niece a few days ago, things are going well so far. Ta'i is happy to be back with momma!

Leni has been cleaning up, after the bad weather, and putting the place back in order, after the vandalism from the 'X'. It was a mess, and the weather didn't help, but Leni and Ta'i are safe!!!

We are awaiting more news, as various legal matters are handled, but so delighted for niece/grandniece to be reunited and safe!!!

Thanks again for the prayers and Kind wishes and Thot's!!!

Jus' Silverwolfi and TrekC' too!!!

--------------------
Diabetes*2 Dx 10/'08

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code� is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | LymeNet home page | Privacy Statement