LymeNet Home LymeNet Home Page LymeNet Flash Discussion LymeNet Support Group Database LymeNet Literature Library LymeNet Legal Resources LymeNet Medical & Scientific Abstract Database LymeNet Newsletter Home Page LymeNet Recommended Books LymeNet Tick Pictures Search The LymeNet Site LymeNet Links LymeNet Frequently Asked Questions About The Lyme Disease Network LymeNet Menu

LymeNet on Facebook

LymeNet on Twitter

The Lyme Disease Network receives a commission from Amazon.com for each purchase originating from this site.

When purchasing from Amazon.com, please
click here first.

Thank you.

LymeNet Flash Discussion
Dedicated to the Bachmann Family

LymeNet needs your help:
LymeNet 2020 fund drive

The Lyme Disease Network is a non-profit organization funded by individual donations.

LymeNet Flash Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» LymeNet Flash » Questions and Discussion » General Support » A prayer

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: A prayer
Mountainsky
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 51857

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mountainsky     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Can I ask a favor, can you guys please pray for me? I'm in a very dark place now. Worried about so much in my life and Lyme is only just one of them.

This fear of the unknown is absolutely the worst. I just want a normal happy life and feel like I'm trapped.

Physically and mentally I'm in so much pain. I never thought it would get this bad.

Thanks guys πŸ’š

Posts: 597 | From Massachusetts | Registered: Mar 2019  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
hopingandpraying
Frequent Contributor (5K+ posts)
Member # 9256

Icon 1 posted      Profile for hopingandpraying     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Of course - I pray daily for all those who are ill and suffering.

I am very sorry you have to deal with so much along with your own illness. Stress can cause Lyme to flare and get worse! I completely understand and it's ok to feel badly - you've been through so much already!

For uplifting, encouraging, life-changing music, listen to KLOVE (FM radio) every day. You can listen anytime online www.klove.com or find stations in your area by putting in your zip or city/state in this link:

https://www.klove.com/music/station-finder

They also have a prayer line 24 hours a day - call (800) 525-LOVE (5683) to talk to someone who cares.

A good song for you to listen to:
"Fires" by Jordan St. Cyr
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b7Tl2tn5KIA

Here are some very positive things for you:

Watch Joel Osteen's sermons:
"Stronger Than You Think"
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mvFTuR_esbI

"Invite God Into Your Difficulties":
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GEQGDJNPIbE

Here is some more encouragement for you:

"When you are in deep water, trust the One Who walked on it!"

"Fear not, for I am with you; Be not dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen you, Yes, I will help you, I will uphold you with My righteous right hand (Isaiah 41:10).”

Affirmations for you:

"I will not live in chaos;
God is my calm.

I will not fear the storms:
God is my shelter.

I will not live in panic;
God is my peace."

"God never sends you into a situation all alone.
God goes before you.
He stands beside you.

He walks behind you.
Whatever situation you have right now,
Be confident God is with you!"

"Note to self:
God already knows the outcome of all I am dealing with.
Things may be looming large, but my God is bigger than anything I face.

The battle has already been won and the victory is mine.
I will be at peace, because He is in control."

"Note to self:
I may not have control over my circumstances, but I can choose how I will react to whatever I face. Today I choose to focus on God and with His help, I will not let anyone or anything steal my peace."

"Note to self:
God is in control. Nothing that has happened has taken Him by surprise.
He doesn't have to react or come up with a plan.

He already has a plan...it is not only a good plan, it's the best plan there can possibly be to work things together for good and to redeem what the enemy has meant for harm."

FYI - I found the "Notes to Self" in a book by Debbie Kay called, "Prayers for the Brokenhearted".

Be blessed and comforted. Take one day at a time - it is going to be ok. [group hug]

Posts: 8981 | From Illinois | Registered: May 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lymetoo
Member # 743

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lymetoo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Those are great ones, hopingandpraying!

Hang in there, mountain.

--------------------
--Lymetutu--
Opinions, not medical advice!

Posts: 96222 | From Texas | Registered: Feb 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
aklnwlf
Frequent Contributor (5K+ posts)
Member # 5960

Icon 6 posted      Profile for aklnwlf     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Praying....

[group hug]

--------------------
Do not take this as medical advice. This comment is based on opinion and personal experience only.

Alaska Lone Wolf

Posts: 6139 | From Columbus, GA | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mountainsky
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 51857

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mountainsky     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
πŸ’šπŸ’šπŸ’š Thank you!
Posts: 597 | From Massachusetts | Registered: Mar 2019  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LSG Scott
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 21624

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LSG Scott     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Always pray for you

--------------------
LSG Scott

Posts: 513 | From Boston, Cape Cod, Mass | Registered: Aug 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mountainsky
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 51857

I know you do. Thank you LSG Scott
Mountainsky
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 51857

I don't see my LLMD till 9/28. Scared to even go who knows what she'll say.

She wanted redo my igenex tests. Worried about $. If it's still Bartonella will I need a picc line at this point? How the **** can I afford that?

There's a LLMD right down the street from my job that I was told I should seek out. Her first pt appt cost is $1,000 and she'd prob would want to do her own igenex and lab testing.

I'm doing a mold and heavy metal urine test this weekend. Together it's $400.

Lymetoo
Member # 743

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lymetoo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Normally, those with bartonella don't need IV treatment, but it's all individual.

You might ask in Seeking a Doctor about the one down the street.

Use last initial only and no city.

You could also PM me.

--------------------
--Lymetutu--
Opinions, not medical advice!

Posts: 96222 | From Texas | Registered: Feb 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mountainsky
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 51857

I am so burnt out lymetoo.

I don't see a normal life for myself. I have fears that I've never had in my life.

I'm not getting any younger.

Mountainsky
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 51857

A big one? Having a family. I'm 36.5 and single.

Yes I'm scared to death of having a sick child from this.

I'm torn on what I want.

Went to a store last weekend to pick up a birthday present. The store just opened so not many ppl inside and I was in no rush. Walked to the nursery/baby department and felt so happy and in awww, then my eyes filled up.

I've been in treatment 2.5 years now only feeling worse.

Never felt so defeated, depressed, anxious or scared in my life.

What is all of this? That's not all of it either. Scared about $, work (losing job), this pandemic, treatment.

I can't look forward to anything. A new month, a new season used to make me happy. Now it only brings more fear and uneasiness.

I was not like this 3 years ago.

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB CodeοΏ½ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | LymeNet home page | Privacy Statement