LymeNet Home LymeNet Home Page LymeNet Flash Discussion LymeNet Support Group Database LymeNet Literature Library LymeNet Legal Resources LymeNet Medical & Scientific Abstract Database LymeNet Newsletter Home Page LymeNet Recommended Books LymeNet Tick Pictures Search The LymeNet Site LymeNet Links LymeNet Frequently Asked Questions About The Lyme Disease Network LymeNet Menu

LymeNet on Facebook

LymeNet on Twitter

The Lyme Disease Network receives a commission from Amazon.com for each purchase originating from this site.

When purchasing from Amazon.com, please
click here first.

Thank you.

LymeNet Flash Discussion
Dedicated to the Bachmann Family

LymeNet needs your help:
LymeNet 2020 fund drive

The Lyme Disease Network is a non-profit organization funded by individual donations.

LymeNet Flash Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» LymeNet Flash » Questions and Discussion » Off Topic » Everyday brings a new charge against the President

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Everyday brings a new charge against the President
lookin4answers
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 4974

Icon 4 posted      Profile for lookin4answers     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Everyday brings a new charge against the President and every charge is pulled right from the headlines of the New York Times. If you want to know how John Kerry will attack the President in the afternoon, just read the Times in the morning.

John Kerry will say anything he believes will help him politically, and today he is grasping at headlines to obscure his record of weakness and indecision in the War on Terror. These are the tactics of a candidate who has no message for the future and no positive record to run on.

The entire country of Iraq was a weapons stockpile. So far, 243,000 tons of weapons and explosives have been secured and destroyed. In addition, 163,000 tons of weapons and explosives have been secured and are awaiting destruction. All the Monday morning-quarterbacking and armchair-generaling in the world by John Kerry won't make up for the fact that he does not have a vision, a strategy or a plan to fight and win the War on Terror.

Saddam Hussein's government stored weapons in mosques, schools, hospitals and countless other locations throughout Iraq. Yet, John Kerry showed today that he still cannot decide whether Saddam Hussein was a threat or not. He claims the weapons our troops have secured and destroyed were not a threat, but any other weapons were.

You should prepare for more baseless attacks torn from the headlines in the coming days by John Kerry. You should also expect more desperate flailing by his campaign as more polls show President Bush on his way to re-election.

John Kerry is attempting to distract voters from the clear choice they face between President Bush's strong leadership to protect America and John Kerry's weak record of proposing reckless cuts to our defense and intelligence budgets.

Ken Mehlman
Campaign Manager

Posts: 688 | From SW Arkansas | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lookin4answers
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 4974

Icon 12 posted      Profile for lookin4answers     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ok, Lisa, I know you are right.

Let me tell you how I really feel.
I love my GWB, but if Kerry does win, I am certain I will live through the next 4 years.

I just do not like Kerry, and there are many here who do not like Bush. It goes much deeper than liking the man ofcourse.

I guess I am a RED???? Whatever that means!

Posts: 688 | From SW Arkansas | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MADDOG
Frequent Contributor (1K+ posts)
Member # 18

Icon 1 posted      Profile for MADDOG     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thank you Looking For Answers ,a breath of fresh air amidst the, Bush Bashing Crew here. I allready voted for the Bushman. MADDOG
Posts: 4010 | From Ohio | Registered: Oct 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lookin4answers
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 4974

Icon 10 posted      Profile for lookin4answers     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
MADdog

Lisa, exactly how I feel. I really do. But ofcourse while they are running a race, I got to cheer for someone.

We will all be alright no matter what the choice is.....we live in the UNITED STATES OF AMERICA!!

Aren't we blessed for that? We really could have been born somewhere else. Which I am sure there are a couple of other places in the world that are ok, but not many.

danq
Frequent Contributor (1K+ posts)
Member # 2126

Icon 1 posted      Profile for danq   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
24bit:
"Where do I begin? Virtually all of the economic indicators are very, very good right now."

Where do you begin? The real question is, where are you?

"Virtually all of the economic indicators are very, very good right now."

There's only one appropriate response to that - I know you don't like this response, but it fits so well:

Posts: 2420 | From Davis, California | Registered: Feb 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lookin4answers
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 4974

Icon 6 posted      Profile for lookin4answers     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well, I guess you all know I am not a commie, huh?
RED=communist Not Redneck, hehe......

I learn something new every day.

Pepsi
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 6191

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Pepsi     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
azlisa danq
never argue with a 2 bit idi...ot
ha ha see rhyme??
only tis true
weak sick pathetic man again doing same sicko sinning behavior

Posts: 176 | From Seattle, WA | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
treepatrol
Honored Contributor (10K+ posts)
Member # 4117

Icon 1 posted      Profile for treepatrol     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Didnt read anything but this.

(Everyday brings a new charge against the President)

Its election year and everybody else is perfect.

Ill take Bush over flip floppin Kerry anyday.
But wish I had another choice, at this time Bush is it. Sorry everybody
I believe Bush is sincere in his attack on terrorism. So pray for all our leaders.

THEY NEED IT !

[This message has been edited by treepatrol (edited 26 October 2004).]

Posts: 10564 | From PA Where the Creeks are Red | Registered: Jun 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code� is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | LymeNet home page | Privacy Statement