LymeNet Home LymeNet Home Page LymeNet Flash Discussion LymeNet Support Group Database LymeNet Literature Library LymeNet Legal Resources LymeNet Medical & Scientific Abstract Database LymeNet Newsletter Home Page LymeNet Recommended Books LymeNet Tick Pictures Search The LymeNet Site LymeNet Links LymeNet Frequently Asked Questions About The Lyme Disease Network LymeNet Menu

LymeNet on Facebook

LymeNet on Twitter

The Lyme Disease Network receives a commission from Amazon.com for each purchase originating from this site.

When purchasing from Amazon.com, please
click here first.

Thank you.

LymeNet Flash Discussion
Dedicated to the Bachmann Family

LymeNet needs your help:
LymeNet 2020 fund drive

The Lyme Disease Network is a non-profit organization funded by individual donations.

LymeNet Flash Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» LymeNet Flash » Questions and Discussion » Off Topic » Where is Lisa in Az

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Where is Lisa in Az
hobokinite
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 6132

Icon 1 posted      Profile for hobokinite     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Some of the usual suspects are no longer posting. Hope you guys are okay.
Posts: 462 | From Newnan, GA | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lifeline
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 3445

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lifeline     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I wonder that also. She is so knowledgeable. I miss her posts.

lifeline

Posts: 983 | From FL | Registered: Dec 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Loribelle
Frequent Contributor (1K+ posts)
Member # 6293

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Loribelle     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
isn't that the pepster?

my computer has been having fits lately and i just got it back so have been off a bit...

last i knew she had a couple of interesting dates maybe she has better things to do now? i hope she is feeling great and is out having fun!

Posts: 1149 | From southeast iowa | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Neil M Martin
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 2357

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Neil M Martin     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Lisa is active in AZ Lyme groups.

We email about local challenges etc but are a bit limited in energy. So we don't get to post that much on Lymenet.

On behalf of Lisa & Arizona Lymites, "Hello".

Many Arizonas have LD from ticks here/there.

For a state without many lakes, AZ has lots of water fowl.

NM

Posts: 697 | From Tucson, AZ USA | Registered: Apr 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Pepster
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 6524

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Pepster     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi everyone,
I am glad to see someone asked about me and thanks for the nice comments.

I left because of the negativity and narrow mindedness plain and simple. I don't have any patience for it in my life anymore and have felt much healthier since being on here. I have never minded spirited discussions and debates, but I can't tolerate people who never leave their little one inch box of conservative thinking ever.

As Neil said our group is incredibly busy. I cannot believe the growth actually. I am very excited about the progress though and having more volunteers to help me and I am sure we are going to accomplish a great deal in the next year in our lyme community. It is amazing how many there are in Arizona but Phoenix is now the 5th largest city in the US, so lots of transplants too.

Hobo, how have you been feeling?? I hope you are doing better. I really do. I have ventured back out into the dating world too and that has been quite an experience-good and not so good. I bring this up because I remember you posting about it. Loribelle, you are right, I have been out a bit more having fun. It has been good for me!! It was kind of hard the first person I really confided in about my illness decided he couldn't handle it. I cried about it but there is not much more I can do, so.....

I am glad to see Kara posting so much again!

Hi Pat, thank you, you are a sweet friend.

I'll try to come back once in awhile and hope that it is not so attacking and mean spirited here.

Lisa

Posts: 230 | From Somewhere Sunny | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
hobokinite
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 6132

Icon 1 posted      Profile for hobokinite     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hey, Lisa,
I'm afraid I'm not doing so good. When i relapsed a year or so ago, it was scary bad. how can it get worse? Somehow these past few weeks, it has. keep me in your prayers, Guys.

Yes, dating is hard. Can't even fathom it now. Kind of glad my last relationship didn't work out, cause I can't even take care of my self too well right now. how can i take care of someone else? the only good news is that I sold a script (not a big hollywood deal however) and that will keep me afloat.

there was a prophecy at our church that God would bring people for the singles. It hurt so much as I don't know if I'll even be around to see that. I believe in miracles (and have sen them) but WOW that seems so far out at the moment.

Keep smiling, Lisa. You are a sensative soul, so watch out. Guard your heart, ears and eyes.

Cheers,

Michael

Posts: 462 | From Newnan, GA | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
hobokinite
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 6132

Hey, Lisa,
I'm afraid I'm not doing so good. When i relapsed a year or so ago, it was scary bad. how can it get worse? Somehow these past few weeks, it has. keep me in your prayers, Guys.

Yes, dating is hard. Can't even fathom it now. Kind of glad my last relationship didn't work out, cause I can't even take care of my self too well right now. how can i take care of someone else? the only good news is that I sold a script (not a big hollywood deal however) and that will keep me afloat.

there was a prophecy at our church that God would bring people for the singles. It hurt so much as I don't know if I'll even be around to see that. I believe in miracles (and have sen them) but WOW that seems so far out at the moment.

Keep smiling, Lisa. You are a sensative soul, so watch out. Guard your heart, ears and eyes.

Cheers,

Michael

weeza3
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 6071

Icon 1 posted      Profile for weeza3     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 

Father God,
Please bring your comfort to Michael. Let him see better days. We look to you to be our strength and sheild, that present help in time of need.

I pray others near him will come alongside to meet his needs, both physical and spiritual. May his church family be aware of his needs and come in your sprit of love to care for the most practical of his needs.

Encourage Michaels heart with the words of your living water. When we are flat on our backs, may we use that lifeline all the more.

As an end result, your perfect result, bring total healing to Michael's body that he may serve you in all the plans you have prepared for him.

In Jesus name.

Posts: 701 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Pepster
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 6524

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Pepster     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Michael, I am very sad and sorry to hear that you are not doing so well. Please feel free to email me ok? I think my email is listed: [email protected]. Maybe I can help you? I am going better lately, far from cured, but really it is due to major lifestyle changes I have made and I would be glad to share with you. They all have to do with dramatic changes in diet, and just my whole life. I feel myself healing for the first time in years and I believe if I continue on this path, that it will happen. Maybe never to 100%, but I am ok with that to be honest. So please drop me a line, ok? I will tell you everything I have been doing and if only one thing helps, then it will be worth it. Thanks so much for asking/thinking of me and for your kind words. Lisa
Posts: 230 | From Somewhere Sunny | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code� is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | LymeNet home page | Privacy Statement