LymeNet Home LymeNet Home Page LymeNet Flash Discussion LymeNet Support Group Database LymeNet Literature Library LymeNet Legal Resources LymeNet Medical & Scientific Abstract Database LymeNet Newsletter Home Page LymeNet Recommended Books LymeNet Tick Pictures Search The LymeNet Site LymeNet Links LymeNet Frequently Asked Questions About The Lyme Disease Network LymeNet Menu

LymeNet on Facebook

LymeNet on Twitter

The Lyme Disease Network receives a commission from Amazon.com for each purchase originating from this site.

When purchasing from Amazon.com, please
click here first.

Thank you.

LymeNet Flash Discussion
Dedicated to the Bachmann Family

LymeNet needs your help:
LymeNet 2020 fund drive

The Lyme Disease Network is a non-profit organization funded by individual donations.

LymeNet Flash Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» LymeNet Flash » Questions and Discussion » Off Topic » Bullies at google's "sci.med.diseases.Lyme group"

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Bullies at google's "sci.med.diseases.Lyme group"
WakeUp
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 9977

Icon 1 posted      Profile for WakeUp     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Here's a word of warning-- watch out for bullies on sci.med.diseases.lyme--Google's public forum for Lyme disease sufferers. It seems that the sci.med.diseases.lyme forum has been hijacked by a "lunatic fringe" of the IDSA/bioweapons crowd (and sockpuppets) who bully and hurl swear words at anyone who presents anything other than their point of view. I'm wondering which PR departments these guys work for-- Insurance companies? Big drug companies? DIA? EIS? Fort Detrick?

From the look of their posts-- they seem to be at this "spinmeistering" full-time-- either that or they are unemployed!

[ 02. May 2007, 01:26 PM: Message edited by: snapcrackle ]

Posts: 696 | From New York | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bettyg
Unregistered

Icon 9 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
AVOID SCI MED ... don't go there! [cussing]
IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
WakeUp
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 9977

Icon 1 posted      Profile for WakeUp     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thanks, bettyg--
[Smile] You are right-- their poster by the name of "LUNATICK" tried to bully me into leaving by flinging the ***hole word at me.... now their posters "Third Man" and "Sewer Rat" are flaying our member "tincup" with mildly threatening posts.

They are threatening and stalking the auhor of that new Lyme Book (Rosner-- I think his name is) with WHOIS searches on his website... these guys are a piece of work..

(BTW-- "The 3rd Man" was a spy movie about a guy who gave diluted antibiotics to kill people... intersting on-line name, and creepy--- doncha think?)

None of those sci.med.disease.lyme guys even has Lyme disease!!! That's pretty clear!

What I don't understand is: WHO is paying them to attack Lymenet, and why? They clearly set out to hijack the sci.med.disease site.. with slanted information against posters at Lymenet.

Perhaps members here should flood that site with supportive posts to Lyme victims who foolishly stumble into that poorly visited site..... and with info on ILADS ... tee hee... either that or may I humbly suggest we take sci.med.disease.lyme off the list of recommended "support" sites... and issue a warning about it... like you just did above...
They DON'T support Lyme victims over there!! And they try to undermine ILADS every step of the way. [Big Grin]

Posts: 696 | From New York | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Greatcod
Unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
And they eat babies, too.
trueblue
Frequent Contributor (1K+ posts)
Member # 7348

Icon 1 posted      Profile for trueblue     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Greatcod:
And they eat babies, too.

[lol]

snapcrackle ~ Not going there works fine for me. I think it's been like that for many years.

--------------------
more light, more love
more truth and more innovation

Posts: 3783 | From somewhere other than here | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
WakeUp
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 9977

If u like baby cuisine then I guess..... [lick] you are free let them feast on hapless newcomers over there and be comfy and cozy over here... [group hug] LOL

For my part, I'm on a baby-free diet, and I'll continue to make a "custard's last stand" by posting useful material for newcomers over at sci.med.disease.Lyme --amid the drivel...

I urge others here to do the same.... cuz this is not just a war against spirochetes-- its also a media war....

thanks for reading..
[Razz] snap

bettyg
Unregistered

Icon 9 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i wouldn't waste my precious time or energy posting at that nasty, vulgar site! [cussing]
WakeUp
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 9977

Respectfully, I think its really important to try to get the broader message of our perspective out-- that chronic Lyme is real, that it hurts people and that it is growing in scope.

Those who suffer with this illness should try to counteract those who treat Lyme patients like they are nuts-- wherever possible...

That's why I suggested barraging the evil people at sci.med.disease.lyme-- or the editors at Forbes-or even some of the editors at Wikipieda....

Just a suggestion---

We are fighting this thing on so many levels-- the bug itself-- physicians who deny our illness-- and also websites and media articles that deny chronic Lyme... and promote our lack of access to treatment...

I want to make sense of of the tragedy of my illness and by trying to spread the message outside of the Lyme community in the media-- that is my way of dealing with chronic illness that has reduced the quality of my life..

Everyone is different and approaches their illness differently-- some need lots of suppport and comfort-- and others need to get mad!!

Magazines like the Forbes would think twice if we in the Lyme community would make an effort to be activist outside of our own boundaries-- like the AIDS people.

Anyway, just my silly opinion after having suffered this illnes now for 15 years-- I am just tired of the junk going out there...especially in places where search engines reach the broader community -- such as google and Wikipedia..

pigwit
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 9059

Icon 1 posted      Profile for pigwit     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I see sci.med as focused on distracting us with disinformation and intimidation. The toxic poster's actions there speak louder than anything we could say about them.

Posting there would just encourage them to keep it up. It would also speed up their learning curve on how to fight Lyme advocates. Why not leave them alone so they can just degrade each other.

It makes sense that some of them work for the government and/or large corporations. Power and money is involved. Compassion is not evident.

Their targeting someone in the Lyme community is indicative of the effectiveness of the advocate. Our leaders are obviously competent and not leaving the other side reasonable arguments to support the IDSA guidelines.

If the vile posters on sci.med post here, they would need to use a different approach, since we have good moderators and many competent posters here. The vile stuff would not be tolerated and would give them away.

They would more likely try to pose as a lyme literate person (or advocate) and suggest things to create doubt or distract our focus from things that are working.

Just the idea that Lyme is easily diagnosed, treated, and cured is crazy. That is like saying cigarettes do not cause cancer or shorten lives. When questions are raised or actions suggested, we must discern if the issue is legitimate and not get distracted.

(I do not question the intentions of the person who started this thread and would agree there are two sides to the issue presented.)

Pigwit

Posts: 158 | From Ecuador | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lymetoo
Member # 743

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lymetoo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Insurance companies? Big drug companies? DIA? EIS? Fort Detrick?
all of the above, most likely

I would not bother to post there. I don't need vile and vulgar stuff going through my brain. Spirochetes are enough for me. Too crowded up there!! [Big Grin]

--------------------
--Lymetutu--
Opinions, not medical advice!

Posts: 96222 | From Texas | Registered: Feb 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lymetoo
Member # 743

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lymetoo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by snapcrackle:
may I humbly suggest we take sci.med.disease.lyme off the list of recommended "support" sites...

WHERE is it listed as a recommended support site??

--------------------
--Lymetutu--
Opinions, not medical advice!

Posts: 96222 | From Texas | Registered: Feb 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
just don
Member # 1129

Icon 1 posted      Profile for just don     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Here is MY suggestion. I dont have the time or inclination. But it could prove VERY interesting what you learn doing this.

Try to undercover infiltrate them and become one with them!! Stick around and make BUDS with a few of the cog wheels over there.

Act as if you are 110% in their court. I would imagine this would take 6 months to a year minimum.

Enough to private chat with them,and give them some rouse name. AND location far enough away from your house but close enough some checking leads them to dead ends if they check ISP numbers.

Then find out who they really are. I think this would be worthwhile and VERY informative,,,Dont you think???

Then get somebody else over here you know and trust to blow the whistle on them if they are somebody acting in unbecoming ways.

For instance,,,IF,,,they are on company time and NOT supposed to be on chat sites during work hours,,,maybe can get them fired if they are the high up ducks on the 'hit' list of idsa's.

If they turn out to be just common Joe's with a swelled head,,,we still can make their life miserable!!

All the while they know not where it came from!! Thats known as fighting fire with fire,,,and their toes get roasted.

Whatca think???another brainless post of--just don--

--------------------
just don

Posts: 4548 | From Middle of midwest | Registered: May 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
pigwit
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 9059

Icon 1 posted      Profile for pigwit     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Here are a couple of web sites that describe possible situations that can make a person paranoid.

www.lyme-rage.info/bwsept06.html and

http://flash.lymenet.org/scripts/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic;f=1;t=060083

[ 04. December 2007, 09:36 PM: Message edited by: pigwit ]

Posts: 158 | From Ecuador | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
charlie
Member # 25

Icon 6 posted      Profile for charlie     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I don't consider them bullies, but buffoons....I mean who has 24/7 to engage in grade school profanity?

If I've got a claim to fame in life I guess it's that I was the one who coined the name 'lymeland's dumpster' for that absurdity of a site and it stuck.

first time I went there was about 2001 because somebody said my posts here were getting pasted over there. So what do I encounter but our perpetually out of work lawyer beating up on a couple of regular posters here with the intention of provoking a fight(which he did)....

and some nutcase from Holland or some such place alternately giving instructions for foolproof suicide and threatening to put people in a 'killfilter' whatever that is.

I thought it couldn't go downhill from there but it did, exponentially.

now if you were to actually post something meaningful there somebody would steal your handle and try to make you look like the rest of the zeros that inhabit that cybermess.

If that trashcan of a site had a theme song it would have to be 'Ghost Writers in the Sty'

I obviously don't post there but I'm sure this will wind up there anyway. Doesn't matter....only a few will read it.

Charlie

Posts: 2804 | From Texas | Registered: Oct 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
just don
Member # 1129

Icon 1 posted      Profile for just don     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Guess I am at a disadvantage,cause I have never been over to that cesspool of a site. Guess NOW,I never wanna see!!being--just don--

--------------------
just don

Posts: 4548 | From Middle of midwest | Registered: May 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
CaliforniaLyme
Frequent Contributor (5K+ posts)
Member # 7136

Icon 1 posted      Profile for CaliforniaLyme     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Sci.med.diseases.lyme used to be THE best Lyme place online!!! It was WONDERFUL!!! I miss it!!

How many of you guys have even heard of DOUGLAS DODGE? He is your hero and you don't even know it.

DOuglas Dodge was this old guy whose wife had Lyme and then went into Lyme dementia and was put in a nursing home and then died. While this was happening Douglas Dodge researched her disease and then did sometihng ELSE- he researched the RESEARCHERS- he REALIZED it was all a scam- the non-treatment- and he began to publish this wonderful newsletter called

LYME TRUTH

He was the Lyme prophet!!! He spread the message- the truth- about the lies!!!!

Douglas Dodge retreated from the Lyme world when his wife died. He loved her SO much.

On sci.med back then were all the playas! Really.

Researchers. MCSWEEGAN!!! At LymeNet, which I do love NOW, many people still don't know who McSweegan IS!!

I believe McSweegan is Chuck on sci.med

Sewer Rat I believe is this bitter Lymie support group leader who is really smart and just can't stand one iota of un-truth in anything and is a stickler about everythign-

On sci.med there ARE tons of sock puppets.

They destroyed the group.

I do believe there is a paid person who is paid to make posts and destroy things for Lymies, probably hired by the ALDF.

And you know what? They ARE HERE TOO. What is the IDSA agenda?

They are NOT anti-Rife folks. They LOVE RIFE!
THEY LOVE HERBS! They LOVE any folks who post about Lyme being healed through MEDITATION!!!!

They are anti-abx.

There are undoubtedly posters at LymeNet who join who are sock puppets. Posters who BECAUSE LymeNet is moderated MUST LOOK LIKE EVREYBODY else- but abx will not work for them. Surprise!
They may love Rife! They may love herbs! And maybe that is ALL that sock puppet poster does- but it is enough.

Because abx work.

And that is what the IDSA is after.

To destroy that truth.

Sfrogern is real, and brentB, lots of alternative folks are real- but there are also those puppets who join and earnestly try abx and they fail- and terrible things happen-

Oh paranoid, suspicious me! Silly Sarah!

Traumatized by sci.med!

They destroyed more than a newsgroup. They went after a person. I do believe that because I began getting harassing phone calls when tihngs were bad and real there. I do believe they went after Kathleen Dickson to destroy her credibility. Now it is all unreal there.

But it was a lovely place long ago and I still visit it out of nostalgia and also enjoyment of a few people who still lounge there-

Chuckster is evil though-

They had a fake CaliforniaLyme posting there for a while and it was AWFUL (yes, it got to me). Was AWFUL!!! One by one the sock puppets harassed the main people until they left.
Georgia left!!! She was wonderful. Milo left!
All the good people left!!!!!!!!!!

But when I post there, I get messages still every now and then privately and there are still about 50 oldsters lurking there- reading!!!

--------------------
There is no wealth but life.
-John Ruskin

All truth goes through 3 stages: first it is ridiculed: then it is violently opposed: finally it is accepted as self evident. - Schopenhauer

Posts: 5639 | From Aptos CA USA | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
CaliforniaLyme
Member # 7136

Icon 1 posted      Profile for CaliforniaLyme     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Sci.med is part of the Lyme history- like Allen Steere day!! Did you even know there was an Allen Steere day? September 24, 1998 as "Allen C. Steere Day in Connecticut," And Douglas Dodge was wondeful- I miss his posts!!! He was a Yale graduate.

LYME DISEASE

OPEN LETTER TO SENATOR CHRISTOPHER J. DODD OF CONNECTICUT

March 15, 1999

The Honorable Christopher J. Dodd
444 Russell Building
Washington, D.C. 20511

Dear Senator Dodd:

Once again I address you as a fighter for truth about Lyme disease, and repeat my plea that you do something to correct the
impression given by Governor John G. Rowland when he honored a physician who continues to claim that Lyme disease is overdiagnosed, overtreated, and curable. When Governor Rowland
proclaimed September 24, 1998 as "Allen C. Steere Day in Connecticut," he infuriated thousands who may have been misdiagnosed or cast aside by Steere, ex-Yale School of Medicine,
and his bedfellows.

It appears that Governor Rowland still needs a quick course in Lyme disease, because last week he designated March as "LYME
DISEASE PREVENTION MONTH" and, parroting the media, peppered his statement with misinformation served up by certain government
agencies and academies and most insurance companies. Here are some misleading figures used in Rowland's proclamation: "Lyme disease has been diagnosed in more than 100,000 Americans (and "16,500 Connecticut residents") since 1982."

The truth is that the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention admits that more than a million people, in this country alone, are infected with Lyme disease.

Governor Rowland is blessed in being served by an Attorney General, Richard Blumenthal, who on February 24, two weeks before Rowland's second of his two ill-advised proclamations, explored what J.J. Burrascano, MD, of the opposite "camp" to Steere, knows as "the true world of Lyme disease." The attorney general
addressed an overflow crowd in a hearing that included the state epidemiologist; the state insurance commissioner; physicians from both camps; leaders of support groups and
foundations; executives from insurance and health care companies (all on the defensive); and more than a hundred Lyme disease sufferers.

Richard Blumenthal has written of the "devastation" caused by Lyme disease. He was "outraged" by insurers who denied
treatment. He confirmed that patients "may even die."

Where was Governor Rowland during all this?

Rowland may also have erred in suggesting that his constituents should consider the new Lyme disease vaccine whose long-term safety is now of concern to many, including the FDA who
grudgingly approved it for a limited group of people.

Not incidentally, the month of May, not March, was already designated as Lyme Disease Awareness Month a few years ago by several Governors, Congressmen, and Senators including
yourself.

Yr. srvnt.,

Douglas S. Dodge
45 Long Hill Farm
Guilford, CT 06437
www.lymetruth.org

--------------------
-John Ruskin

All truth goes through 3 stages: first it is ridiculed: then it is violently opposed: finally it is accepted as self evident. - Schopenhauer

Posts: 5639 | From Aptos CA USA | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
CaliforniaLyme
Member # 7136

Gosh, we have a shepard now- Richard Blumenthal!
Douglas Dodge
May 30 2000, 12:00 am

Newsgroups: sci.med.diseases.lyme
Subject: Wanted: A Good Shepherd

WANTED: A GOOD SHEPHERD

This posting is in answer to private e-mail from a young lady who asks about transmission of tick-borne diseases by blood transfusion.

Denise Lang, on page 10 of her fine book, states that "The Red Cross will not allow anyone who has had an active Lyme disease infection during the preceding year to be a blood donor."

I would be interested to learn--from someone in the group--the Red Cross's position today.

In my review of two books from opposing camps, Lang's and Barbour's, in issues 6 and 7 of http://www.lymetruth.org, the authors, individually, have their say on transmission through urine, blood, breast milk, sexual intercourse; and, conceded by Dr. Barbour: "conceivably through a blood transfusion."

It is terribly wrong that Washington, and Yale, and Tufts, and the University of Medicine and Dentistry in New Jersey still harbor the black sheep of medicine who might not only be
covering up the answers to some of the above questions, but do continue to disinform the public about Lyme disease. They are responsible for millions who will or have died before being able to find a non-self-interested, non-greedy, non-arrogant doctor to treat them.

There has to be, in some federal government agency, and among those who who preside over the above universities which teach medicine, a shepherd with the authority to watch over us.

Those black sheep form a small flock which might better serve mankind if reduced to wool or meat.

###

On a personal note (for the first time) to those have asked about the future of Lymetruth: Hold on. I am regaining my wind as I work through the depression (psychological, not physiological) since I finally had to put Christine, my wife with neuroborreliosis, in a nursing home.

Douglas

###

--------------------
-John Ruskin

CaliforniaLyme
Member # 7136

Yup, Georgia got scared off (more likely irriated off) when she got an imitator just like I did, someone posting obscenities and even worse, BAD science in her name!! Klempner stuff, pro-IDSA etc in HER name! It was terrible!!!

FRank sent me a photo once!!!!!!!!! The Euro Frank not the redneck Frank!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I met Kathleen in person. She was so direct and had so much integrity. She was great!!!!!!!!!!

Who were you back then>? I don't remember you!! Were you KRJU?

Yup, those were the days all right*!)*!

The Original Lymestas*)! O.L. BABY!!!!!!!!!!

--------------------
-John Ruskin

Just Me
Member # 11827

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Just Me     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by CaliforniaLyme:
I met Kathleen in person. She was so direct and had so much integrity. She was great!!!!!!!!!!

Kathleen is one of four persons who hold the greatest responsibility for destroying sci.med.diseases.lyme.
Posts: 30 | From Here | Registered: May 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Just Me
Member # 11827

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Just Me     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I see several assumptions and accusations taken as true here. Please be advised only to form strong opinions based on facts, evidence, logic and reason.
Posts: 30 | From Here | Registered: May 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
CaliforniaLyme
Member # 7136

I KNEW I recognized you from somewhere Just Me- sci.med*)!!!!!!! And what's funny is that's where I recognize the instigator of this thread from too- SnappY!*)!!

Possible Pigwit, possible!!!!!!!!!!!!

Megsters, if I didn't ever post there I wouldn't hear from people who are glad to see me post there who don't post there but still read there!
There are many*)!*! They write me behind-the-scenes notes, like "Hi Sarah! Nice to see you."!

PLUS, I will just be DARNED if I get chased off from anywhere in life. I am stupidly stubborn in things like this*)!*)!

Stupidly Stubborn,
Sincerely,
Sarah

--------------------
-John Ruskin

CaliforniaLyme
Member # 7136

Of course it is he, Meg*)!!! He *is* a real Lyme patient, unlike some of those puppets. He is one of the people I still go there to enjoy. I come from a family of bitter lawyers, from public defenders to big time corporate lawyers. They are all bitter and they all argue!!! So he is very familiar to me! Literally-

--------------------
-John Ruskin

butchieboo
Unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I would have to agree not to go to scifi med.

Anyone who wishes to go there...good luck.

Anyone recruiting others to go there for whatever purpose can only be deemed as phishers for the scifimed cause.

We here at lymenet need not employ scifimed practices to defend our position of importance to the lyme sufferer.

We need only be here whenever a newbie needs our help.

BB

dontlikeliver
Member # 4749

Icon 1 posted      Profile for dontlikeliver     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
It gets me too, who has all that time to spend on there, in different characters, writing all that cr*p they write. The only audience is themselves so if they are the IDSA or insurance people, it would seem they're only preaching to themselves and not fooling anyone.

I bet it only involves a couple of people with different screen names maybe even only one person. Maybe the same person that has the anti-Lyme disease blog which name I can't remember now but I think someone on Lymenet once posted a link to it.

Posts: 2824 | From The Back of Beyond | Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RoadRunner
Member # 380

Icon 6 posted      Profile for RoadRunner     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
they talk about lymenet all the time read this

sci med

--------------------
"Beep Beep"

Posts: 2630 | From ct | Registered: Nov 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
pigwit
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 9059

They do talk about us, including this thread. www.ugroups.com/Science/viewtopic.php?t=58276
randibear
Honored Contributor (10K+ posts)
Member # 11290

Icon 1 posted      Profile for randibear     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i just took a peep there. man, such vulgar attacks....

too much for me......my fragile ego would never last there......

and that's a fact......

--------------------
do not look back when the only course is forward

Posts: 12262 | From texas | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kendrick
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 10990

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kendrick     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I personally think it's one guy over there, who talks to himself using different screen names. When his computer is down(or his parent's computer in the basement), he probably brings out the sock puppets.

I think I had seen one of the guys asking about increasing his penis size in an older post. When healthy, I wouldn't be spending my time ridiculing sick people.

--------------------
Never walk through a cornfield backwards.

About me(Yahoo): http://360.yahoo.com/profile-NR1Y8cw6fqhtrewwItSlfsgQDIhaOojd

Posts: 315 | From Florida | Registered: Jan 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Geneal
Member # 10375

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Geneal     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wow. What a horrible place.....

I had to pop over to see what it was all about.

Offensive, crude, juvenille behavior....

Do they do anything else but attack Lymenet and specific members of this board?

Scary people.

I sure wouldn't want to be left alone in a room with any of those egotistical nuts.

Hugs,

Geneal

Posts: 6250 | From Louisiana | Registered: Oct 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code� is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | LymeNet home page | Privacy Statement