LymeNet Home LymeNet Home Page LymeNet Flash Discussion LymeNet Support Group Database LymeNet Literature Library LymeNet Legal Resources LymeNet Medical & Scientific Abstract Database LymeNet Newsletter Home Page LymeNet Recommended Books LymeNet Tick Pictures Search The LymeNet Site LymeNet Links LymeNet Frequently Asked Questions About The Lyme Disease Network LymeNet Menu

LymeNet on Facebook

LymeNet on Twitter

The Lyme Disease Network receives a commission from Amazon.com for each purchase originating from this site.

When purchasing from Amazon.com, please
click here first.

Thank you.

LymeNet Flash Discussion
Dedicated to the Bachmann Family

LymeNet needs your help:
LymeNet 2020 fund drive

The Lyme Disease Network is a non-profit organization funded by individual donations.

LymeNet Flash Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» LymeNet Flash » Questions and Discussion » Activism » Lyme Disease: Plague or Hoax

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Lyme Disease: Plague or Hoax
Carmen
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 42391

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Carmen     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I have no clue what his doc will say but it might be interesting.

Mark your calendar.

Click this Link at 6pm EST on Tuesday, January 21 to Listen:

http://www.blogtalkradio.com/blakeradio

OR

Dial in to listen: 914-338-0695

Please join Dr D at 6pm EST on Tuesday, January 21 for the Healing with Dr D Show. The show's title is

Lyme Disease: Plague or Hoax

Dr D breaks the silence. What is a Lyme test, how accurate is it really? What is Lyme Disease?? How is it spread?? What is the real cause?? What does it take to cure you?? What about antibiotics?? Dr D shares her experiences and successes with Lyme Disease. Tune in and heal.

Healing with Dr D at 6pm EST on Tuesday January 21. Listen by phone ( 914-338-0695 or online click this link:

http://www.blogtalkradio.com/blakeradio

Ask questions during the show, by phone call: 914-338-0695 or online go to http://healingwithdrdaniels.chatango.com/

Dedicated to Your Healing,

Gabriel Gutierrez
[email protected]
Assistant to Dr D

PS:

1. At Tuesday 6pm EST click this link http://www.blogtalkradio.com/blakeradio or copy and paste this link into your browser

2. Toward the bottom of the page, you will see "Upcoming Broadcasts".

3. Click the right arrow until you see "Healing With Dr D"

4. Click on the title.

5. Click the play arrow to the bottom left of the picture.

6. Watch out for our Tuesday Email as we will give you a more direct link for the radio show

Posts: 803 | From USA | Registered: Oct 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Carmen
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 42391

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Carmen     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
This program about Lyme will be on soon... 6pm est
Posts: 803 | From USA | Registered: Oct 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Carmen
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 42391

http://www.blogtalkradio.com/blakeradio/2014/01/21/healing-with-dr-daniels-lyme-disease-plague-or-hoax

I found this radio program to be very interesting. Dr D says she finds little lyme even when she is in 'lyme stricken' areas. She says most of what is going around is toxicity disease from drugs including vaccinations and antibiotics, and others and antibiotics will only make it worse. She says she gets people well.

She says that if you still have lyme after many years of treatment you probably dont have lyme. She explains the hoax of the antigen tests. She lists the conditions that can cause a 'lyme like syndrome'.

She says that we need to use the old test method that was used for syphilis to diagnos, but they are not available anymore according to the CDC. What tests were these? Dark field microscopy available in Idaho, Nevada, California and probably any state that has licensed naturopathic doctors.

Eight Legs Bad
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 13680

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Eight Legs Bad   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
What "hoax of antigen tests" are you talking about Carmen?

The hoax is the two-tier ANTIBODY method currently in use all over the world thanks to CDC, NIH etc..This method is extremely insensitive.

Elena

ps Darkfield IS an antigen test.

--------------------
Justice will be ours.

Posts: 786 | From UK | Registered: Oct 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tincup
Honored Contributor (10K+ posts)
Member # 5829

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tincup         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
"Dr D says she finds little lyme even when she is in 'lyme stricken' areas."

Glad I am not her patient! I am waiting for the program to download to listen, but it doesn't sound like she is very versed in Lyme at all from your description. Or shall I say she has been swept up in the IDSA propaganda?

--------------------
www.TreatTheBite.com
www.DrJonesKids.org
www.MarylandLyme.org
www.LymeDoc.org

Posts: 20353 | From The Moon | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tincup
Member # 5829

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tincup         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
OH MY GOODNESS!!!

This has to be the absolute worst program I've EVER heard about Lyme disease. EVER!!!!

I can't believe she is a licensed doctor- IF she still is. Even the IDSA would burn her at the stake if they heard her!

I don't know what to say. I guess I just want to ask her...

"Seriously? Are you on drugs?"

I tried to find some contact info about her and in the process saw a short post that said she was run out of the country (for other reasons) and is in Jamaica (2008).

Then the caller says he is a doctor and he is curing people who have Lyme (no complaints either) with venus fly-trap extract!

Quote she just said... "They had to blame this epidemic of aches and pains on something."

Ahhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!

She just said if you blamed the dog tick for Lyme people would have to murder their dogs.

OH MY GOODNESS!!!

--------------------
www.TreatTheBite.com
www.DrJonesKids.org
www.MarylandLyme.org
www.LymeDoc.org

Posts: 20353 | From The Moon | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tincup
Member # 5829

She just said... "Low dose naltrexone is more deadly than heroin."

It just keeps getting worse!

--------------------
www.TreatTheBite.com
www.DrJonesKids.org
www.MarylandLyme.org
www.LymeDoc.org

Tincup
Member # 5829

More things she is saying as I listen.

"There is no evidence that ticks cause the disease."

Peoples belief in this (Lyme disease) is the total nature of the successful propaganda about this disease.

Its in New York City. Where are the deer in NY City? ... In Philadelphia... Where are the deer in the high rise apartments?

(She had a bullseye rash). Said she was sitting in a conference room and saw the rash, and said there is no way I was bitten by a tick. So she can't have Lyme.

"It's a hoax and it's a plague."

Ahhhhhhhh!!!! My ears are bleeding!!!!!

--------------------
www.TreatTheBite.com
www.DrJonesKids.org
www.MarylandLyme.org
www.LymeDoc.org

Tincup
Member # 5829

Did I mention she blamed Lyme on Chem Trails because the maps show Lyme is mostly found in cities?

--------------------
www.TreatTheBite.com
www.DrJonesKids.org
www.MarylandLyme.org
www.LymeDoc.org

Carmen
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 42391

quote:
Originally posted by Eight Legs Bad:

ps Darkfield IS an antigen test.

I thought darkfield was a type of microscope blood anlaysis. I went to the CDC and they said that syphilis use to be diagnosed by such darkfield microscopic blood exam but no longer. ...
Carmen
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 42391

Yes, I think quite a few things she said was out in left field... but ... the idea, the possibility that the antigen tests are so irregular, so inaccurate, how can they possibly know for sure that they are really treating lyme, particularlly on some of the patients who dont ever get well with antibiotics? I think its fair to conclude that maybe they dont have lyme in some cases.

Just like some of the MS cases have turned out to be lyme, maybe some of the lyme cases aren't lyme at all. I'd say that if this is happening its a very small percentage but for those people it could be critical to know the difference.

I do know that some people who fail to respond to antibiotics do indeed have lyme, and this has been proven out by dark field live blood anlaysis when these type patients finally get the dark field live blood analysis test done. Their blood is loaded with lyme after 2 and more years on antibiotics. Not an antigen test, but pure visualization of the spirochete.

As far as chemtrails go... I dont know... I do know they spray over my valley daily making massive cloud banks as the trails spread out and last all day. I cant help but wonder what its all about.

Carmen
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 42391

quote:
Originally posted by Tincup:
Did I mention she blamed Lyme on Chem Trails because the maps show Lyme is mostly found in cities?

actually she blamed the rash on chemtrails, not lyme. She thinks some rashes are caused by chemicals. There are those who swear their morgellons was caused by chemtrails but clearly I dont accept her analysis on this.
Eight Legs Bad
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 13680

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Eight Legs Bad   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Darkfield is an antigen test in the sense that darkfield looks for the spirochaete itself, the source of antigen, while the two-tier method imposed on most of the world by the US public health apparatus looks for antibody.

There are 999 reasons why the antibody test might be negative in a person who is infected with Borrelia.

I have not seen the video, but judging from the comments above it does not seem worth the bother.

The reason we have a Lyme forum here with tens of thousands of members is because is largely bound up with the "hoax" promoted by CDC, IDSA's Lyme committee etc, that the serology testing is reliable.

I asked you a question, Carmen. What "antigen test hoax" were you referring to? I'm not aware of any.

Elena

--------------------
Justice will be ours.

Posts: 786 | From UK | Registered: Oct 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tincup
Member # 5829

Hey Carmen,

You said... "actually she blamed the rash on chemtrails, not lyme."

Sorry if I was misleading anyone. If I remember right, and that's always up for debate, she said she had a perfect bulls-eye rash she found on her while at a conference (in Philly?). Then she went on to talk about maps and that Lyme being shown to be mostly in cities (NY, DC, etc) and how that was impossible because no deer in cities, blah blah blah.

Anyhow... I should have been clearer. So to clarify, to me a bulls-eye rash is Lyme, and Lyme is not caused by Chem trails, in my opinion. Rashes may be, but Lyme spirochetes falling from the sky to infect people is just not something we can prove is happening right now.

--------------------
www.TreatTheBite.com
www.DrJonesKids.org
www.MarylandLyme.org
www.LymeDoc.org

beaches
Frequent Contributor (1K+ posts)
Member # 38251

Icon 1 posted      Profile for beaches     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
This woman has done more damage than good. She's an idiot. I could go on, but not interested in wasting more time on nonsense.
Posts: 1885 | From here | Registered: Jul 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mrssherman
Member # 43265

Icon 1 posted      Profile for mrssherman     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I got a call from the Michigan Department of Health yesterday. The nurse who called to survey me asked where I had my rash.

That's like asking, "Have you stopped beating your wife yet?"

There WAS no rash. And yes, I DO have Lyme Disease, since you're calling me... the lab reported it to you, not me.

I will fight all this "Lyme doesn't exist" baloney. After 20 years, I finally know why I feel horrible all the time.

Posts: 2 | From Michigan | Registered: Feb 2014  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code� is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | LymeNet home page | Privacy Statement