LymeNet Home LymeNet Home Page LymeNet Flash Discussion LymeNet Support Group Database LymeNet Literature Library LymeNet Legal Resources LymeNet Medical & Scientific Abstract Database LymeNet Newsletter Home Page LymeNet Recommended Books LymeNet Tick Pictures Search The LymeNet Site LymeNet Links LymeNet Frequently Asked Questions About The Lyme Disease Network LymeNet Menu

LymeNet on Facebook

LymeNet on Twitter

The Lyme Disease Network receives a commission from Amazon.com for each purchase originating from this site.

When purchasing from Amazon.com, please
click here first.

Thank you.

LymeNet Flash Discussion
Dedicated to the Bachmann Family

LymeNet needs your help:
LymeNet 2020 fund drive

The Lyme Disease Network is a non-profit organization funded by individual donations.

LymeNet Flash Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» LymeNet Flash » Questions and Discussion » Medical Questions » Goldmine of information

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Goldmine of information
GiGi
Frequent Contributor (5K+ posts)
Member # 259

Icon 1 posted      Profile for GiGi         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
http://www.klinghardtacademy.com/images/stories/powerpoints/autism%20protocol%2009.pdf?chakra_shop=091fbfd82767a7016c134abeaf0114a2
Posts: 9834 | From Washington State | Registered: Oct 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Keebler
Honored Contributor (25K+ posts)
Member # 12673

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Keebler     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
-
GiGi,

Thanks so much for all the fabulous links lately. Indeed, this is a goldmine. I also really want to voice appreciation to Dr. K - and all LL researchers who generously share their works with us.

A remember to everyone to save to your desktop as an Adobe file. You can try to copy and paste key phrases but it really does not do that very well - it only copies one word per line. Best to save whole work to your desktop and print out pages that you want.

Here are some index notes I made for my own study.

==============================

http://www.klinghardtacademy.com/images/stories/powerpoints/autism%20protocol%2009.pdf?chakra_shop=091fbfd82767a7016c134abeaf0114a2

FOUNDATIONAL PROTOCOL for AUTISTIC SPECTRUM DISORDERS

DK MD,PhD and the Dana Gorman www.Thriiive.com Summit and Think Tank

147 pages - September 2009

Special thanks for their contribtion to Amy Derksen ND, Anju Usman MD and Catherine Tamaro

Table of Contents

p. 3: mitochondrial dysfunction

p. 7: No fluorescent lights or compact energy efficient lights (they are linked to neurological disorders and contain mercury).

Light at night: battery operated red light in bedroom does not harm melatonin production in the brain

p. 14 Decrease Visual Sensory Overload . . . use incandescent light

p. 16: TV/DVD/computer: less than 1 hr/day. Turn down contrast and sound.

p. 17: Classical music, listen with intent. Avoid most other music.

p. 18: Body: *dental issue and suggestions

Find a biological dentist

Read booklet: A.C. Fonder �Dental Distress Syndrome� (link at bottom of page)

www.IAOMT.com --‐International Academy of Oral Medicine (next meetng in UK: Feb.6/7 Royal Society of Medicine, London)

www.IABDM.org --‐ International Academy of Biological Dentistry and Medicine)

p. 20: suggests Doctor�s Data Lab for metals testing

note: hand writing at tops instructs patient:
(two words ineligible), Detoxamin (250 mg). chlorella, NO Cilantro. [of course, that was specific to that particular time for that particular patient.]

p. 21 Austic children fail to excrete mercury

p. 22 http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/20222982

�Mercury induces inflammatory mediated release from human mast cells �

J Neuroinflammation. 2010 Mar 11;7 (1):20.

Abstract

BACKGROUND: Mercury is known to be neurotoxic, but its effects on the immune system are less well known. Mast cells are involved in allergic reactions, but also in innate and acquired immunity, as well as in inflammation.

Many patients with Autism Spectrum Disorders (ASD) have "allergic" symptoms; moreover, the prevalence of ASD in patients with mastocytosis, characterized by numerous hyperactive mast cells in most tissues, is 10-fold higher than the general population suggesting mast cell involvement.

We, therefore, investigated the effect of mercuric chloride (HgCl2) on human mast cell activation.

p. 23 CONCLUSIONS: HgCl2 stimulates VEGF and IL-6 release from human mast cells. This phenomenon could disrupt the blood-brain-barrier and permit brain inflammation. As a result, the findings of the present study provide a biological mechanism for how low levels of mercury may contribute to ASD pathogenesis.

p. 27: Myelin sheath binds heavy metals

p. 28; p. 30 Detox

computers offgas

(two notes on cadmium: traffic and even organic grains)

p. 32 Detox: reducing toxic burden from vaccine adjuvants

� Never give Tylenol . . . (it reduces glutathione production and makes thimerosal more difficult to clear from the body) . . .

many other key points for vaccines

links: www.mercola.com & www.THRiiiVE.com

p. 34 starts:

Foundational Vit K Protocol Toxin Binding Agents (aka �Vit K Protocol�)

p. 36 & 37 - Rehydration Cocktail recipe

p. 38 - 39 Electrolyte recipes

p. 40 Magnesium

p. 41 Phosphorus

p. 42 ATP

p. 43 Vitamin D3

p. 44 Vitamin K2

(see seizure association with phosphorus & B-6

p. 54 Optimal Foundational Support

p. 62 LED Health Light

p. 64 � 67 Tonsils

p. 68 Exit Routes (Kidneys; Liver/Gallbladder; Skin; Colon)

p. 69 Starts Toxin Elimination

p. 76 Supporting the Kidneys

p. 77 Liver support

p. 78 Natural Anti-inflammatories

p. 80 - 82 General Detox Support

p. 88 - 97 Microbes and Biofilm

p. 98 - 99 Parasites

p. 100 Lyme disease

p. 101 Typical Co-infections - & Typical opportunistic infections

Rash Photos and discussion in following pages

p. 111 - 112 Dr. K�s Lyme Cocktail

p. 113 Minerals needed

p. 114 - 115 Viruses

p. 116 - 118 LDM-100 (Lomatium dissectum) tincture

p. 119 Clinical Signs of Chronic EBV (mono)

note: mushroom extracts, propolis, artemisinin

p. 121- 122 Mold/Yeast

p. 123 Exciting new treatments

p. 124 - 127 Herx Support

p. 131 Repair

p. 132 Maintenance

p. 133 � 134 RESOURCES - (1.) Core Products (BioPure)

p. 135 � 136 (2.) Specific supplements (which are often necessary)

p. 137 � 138 (3.) Resourses: other often indicated products

p. 139 (4.) Resources: specific homeopathic /herbal preparations

p. 140 (5.) Resources: products available by prescription only

p. 141 Other resources

p. 142 Links

p. 143 Testing for Borrelia, Bartonella and Ehrlichia

p. 144 - 145 Other Lab Services

p. 146 - 7 How and where to get a blood sample taken (all sites listed are in the UK )

=========================

http://www.holisticdentist.com/pdf/ddsquantified-fonder.pdf

�Dental Distress Syndrome Qualified� by Dr. A.C.Fonder

31 pages - pdf
-

[ 11-28-2010, 08:20 PM: Message edited by: Keebler ]

Posts: 48021 | From Tree House | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
seekhelp
Member # 15067

Icon 1 posted      Profile for seekhelp     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
It is amazing. Completely overwhelming and impossible to truly follow w/o him as a doc (or an associate) though. Nevertheless, the info is still valuable. Thanks.
Posts: 7545 | From The 5th Dimension - The Twilight Zone | Registered: Mar 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Keebler
Honored Contributor (25K+ posts)
Member # 12673

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Keebler     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
-
Seek,

the layout of that work is very easy on the eyes as it's a Powerpoint presentation and is more of an outline form. You can enlarge the type to make each slide fill the screen.

I have lots of trouble with reading (due to nystagmus, jumpy vision) and cognition is very tough but the way this material is presented makes it so much easier to grasp with my eyes and my brain than were it to be written out as text in a formal paper.

You can also print out specific pages.
-

[ 11-27-2010, 01:03 PM: Message edited by: Keebler ]

Posts: 48021 | From Tree House | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
GiGi
Member # 259

Keebler, you are really an Angel putting together an Index. Thank you so much.

Seek, if you find just one tip or item that helps you in this protocol, you will have found a nugget. Don't let it overwhelm you. I read these things over and over now and then and find something new I had totally forgotten about that
will help someone. I still learn something new every day from these pages.

Wishing you good things! You really deserve some to help you move along to get well.

Take care.

Posts: 9834 | From Washington State | Registered: Oct 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lisag
Member # 6798

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lisag     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by GiGi:
Keebler, you are really an Angel putting together an Index. Thank you so much.

Seek, if you find just one tip or item that helps you in this protocol, you will have found a nugget. Don't let it overwhelm you. I read these things over and over now and then and find something new I had totally forgotten about that
will help someone. I still learn something new every day from these pages.

Wishing you good things! You really deserve some to help you move along to get well.

Take care.

the dental info is fab but how do you find a dentist to treat. my sickness all started with a bad rc and subsequent extraction....i have seen 100s of dentists and os's and not one has been able to help. i did see dr h of reno but he soon retired, before doing any work on me.....is there someone somewhere following in his footsteps.

i saw dr k for 2 yrs, but b/c we cld find noone to fix dental mess we were stuck.

any and all leads appreciated.

regards

Posts: 92 | From berkeley, ca, usa | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
GiGi
Member # 259

Suggest you contact www.betterhealthguy.com and/or contact dr h you have seen for possibilities. Nobody is advertising this work for obvious reasons. Seek and ye shall find!
Getting the gunk out of my mouth put me on the road to wellness. That and that alone, and then a lot of hard work and guidance by Dr. K. who never gave up.

Good luck.

djf2005
Frequent Contributor (1K+ posts)
Member # 11449

Icon 1 posted      Profile for djf2005     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
This is pretty great info.
Thanks as always.

Derek

--------------------
"Experience is not what happens to you; it is what you do with what happens to you."

[email protected]

Posts: 2269 | From Lansdowne, Pa | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code� is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | LymeNet home page | Privacy Statement