LymeNet Home LymeNet Home Page LymeNet Flash Discussion LymeNet Support Group Database LymeNet Literature Library LymeNet Legal Resources LymeNet Medical & Scientific Abstract Database LymeNet Newsletter Home Page LymeNet Recommended Books LymeNet Tick Pictures Search The LymeNet Site LymeNet Links LymeNet Frequently Asked Questions About The Lyme Disease Network LymeNet Menu

LymeNet on Facebook

LymeNet on Twitter

The Lyme Disease Network receives a commission from Amazon.com for each purchase originating from this site.

When purchasing from Amazon.com, please
click here first.

Thank you.

LymeNet Flash Discussion
Dedicated to the Bachmann Family

LymeNet needs your help:
LymeNet 2020 fund drive

The Lyme Disease Network is a non-profit organization funded by individual donations.

LymeNet Flash Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» LymeNet Flash » Questions and Discussion » Medical Questions » how sick where you when u started with RIFE?

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: how sick where you when u started with RIFE?
whatayear
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 15833

Icon 1 posted      Profile for whatayear     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
im suffering a relapse im bedridden at this point
i cant use my gut to get treatment into becuase its so messed up and im not absorbing anything
all this started after food poisoning and being bit by a horsefly so who knows! nothing ive been doing makes a differnce ive been to gi drs and llmds.....i need to rife!

has anyone been very very sick and started to rife and got better or atleast improved?

has rifing helped anyones gi symptoms?

i think im also dealing with babesia this time
im having what i think is constant air hunger had everthing checked and they cant find anything
but i still feel like im not getting enough air

when i get up im dizzy and woozzy feeling

babs?

how slow do i need to start when rifing?

do you rife for babs bart myco lyme etc all the first time?

how long does it take to know if rife is going to help you?

thank you
Morgan

Posts: 229 | From front royal, VA | Registered: Jun 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
kimmie
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 25547

Icon 1 posted      Profile for kimmie     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I hope someone will be here to answer you soon. I would like to know too. I am brand new to rife so I cant really help.

[confused]

Posts: 747 | From Utah | Registered: Apr 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
pamoisondelune
Frequent Contributor (1K+ posts)
Member # 11846

Icon 1 posted      Profile for pamoisondelune     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Rifing cured my gut problems. You've probably read my posts on the rife thread.

For about a year i had gut problems which i called Candida, without a real diagnosis. I did herbal and Diflucan, Nystatin Candida treatments, but couldn't cure it.

Several months of rifing for Lyme & coinfections, including Candida, didn't cure it either. Finally a clue from GiGi inspired me to rife for parasites, too.

After a few weeks? or a month or two? (i could check my notes), of rifing for Lyme, Babs, Bart, and parasites, and sometimes Candida, my gut problems disappeared. My guts became normal, and have remained normal since then. Happy ending!

I still rife for Lyme, Babs, and Bart , but stopped rifing for parasites or Candida, --- no need!

I knew within a week that rifing successfully replaced my antibiotics, because i didn't relapse! Before, i couldn't go off antibiotics for even a day or two without pressure starting to build up in my head, which would become intolerable by the end of a week. Now, rifing keeps my symptoms down.

How fast and how much to rife depends partly on how well you detox. How well do you detox herxes?

Some people get severe herxes and have to start with 30 second rife treatments. You do it to tolerance, as long as you can stand the die-off herxes.

Other people will give you better answers .

----Polly Polygonum

Posts: 1226 | From USA | Registered: May 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tick battler
Member # 21113

Icon 1 posted      Profile for tick battler     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
pamoisondelune - do you mind sharing what frequencies you used for the parasites?

Thanks,
tickbattler

Posts: 1763 | From Malvern, PA | Registered: Jul 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
D Bergy
Member # 9984

Icon 1 posted      Profile for D Bergy     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Our treatments have been 90% using Rife type frequency treatments.

In the beginning and throughout much of her treatment, my wife had fevers, Lyme rages, Arthritic pain and various stomach and heart problems.

Now she is 100% functional, but it took a long time to get to that point. The problems we have over come are pretty numerous, but here is what I can think of now.

I knew nothing on treating any disease much less Lyme.

We could not get conventional treatment due to negative testing, and ignorant doctors.

I did not know what co-infections she had, or how to treat them.

I knew nothing about alternative treatments, and did not particularly believe they could work. After all, wouldn't doctors us them if they did? Yet, I had nothing else to use.

I had this forced on me, and I do not do anything half way, so I made the best of it.

We have used a few methods of treatment,and all of them worked to a degree, but frequency treatments brought about the best results. As you know, the method that works best for the individual, is the one to use.

I also had many hurdles to learning how to use frequency treatments effectively, and I am always learning, but if I can do it, so can others.

Oddly enough, the GI symptoms were the hardest to get rid of. After much treatment, and experimentation, it seems that Lyme, H-Pylori and possibly Bart all contributed to this problem.

The H-Pylori was the last remaining infection, and once I figured that out, I cleared it out of her quite quickly. She no longer has stomach problems, so now we are using both Cumanda, and frequency treatments, which were not possible a short time ago.

She has improved to the point in which no one knows she has Lyme unless she tells them.

She is not cured, but is doing far better than your average Lyme patient. She may never be cured, but frequency treatments can be used long term, and not too many treatments can be used for years, if needed.

I do think she had Babesia early on. This is the one co-infection I have been able to resolve completely. The Bart and Lyme are not totally gone, but we are hopeful they will be at some point in the future.

I hope this helps.

Dan

Posts: 2919 | From Minnesota | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lymetoo
Member # 743

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lymetoo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I began rifing one year after going off abx for Lyme and babesia. That was 5 yrs ago.

Sounds like I need to hit the parasites hard right now!!

--------------------
--Lymetutu--
Opinions, not medical advice!

Posts: 96222 | From Texas | Registered: Feb 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
whatayear
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 15833

Icon 1 posted      Profile for whatayear     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
pamoisondelune what rife machine do you use?

thanks for the great info everyone

Posts: 229 | From front royal, VA | Registered: Jun 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
whatayear
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 15833

D Beargy what machine do you use? does anyone know about the dp300? any thoughts?
whatayear
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 15833

D Bergy i tested neg for h pylori during my endo but do you think that is accurate can you get a neg and still have hp?
Lymetoo
Member # 743

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lymetoo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by whatayear:
[QB] D Bergy i tested neg for h pylori during my endo but do you think that is accurate can you get a neg and still have hp?

Yes, you can.

--------------------
--Lymetutu--
Opinions, not medical advice!

Posts: 96222 | From Texas | Registered: Feb 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
D Bergy
Member # 9984

Icon 1 posted      Profile for D Bergy     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I had two tests that came back negative, yet I still had it. My wife was never tested, but had similar symptoms to myself, when I had it.

Lab tests can only prove you have something, but not that you do not have it. Accuracy is almost never 100% with any test.

I use the GB-4000 with the MOPA amplifier.

I do not know much about the DP device, but some people have said it is poorly constructed. It runs thousands of frequencies at the same time, so it is more of a Lahkovsky Multiple Wave Oscillator, than a Rife type machine.

Dan

Posts: 2919 | From Minnesota | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
nomoremuscles
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 9560

Icon 1 posted      Profile for nomoremuscles     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Up for pamoisondelune's parasite frequencies.
Posts: 845 | From Eastern USA | Registered: Jul 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
pamoisondelune
Member # 11846

Icon 1 posted      Profile for pamoisondelune     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I have a GB-4000.

At first i chose a bunch of parasite frex from the GB-4000 manual. I didn't know anything, i just thought they sounded good. Later i realized they are tropical parasites on continents i've never been to--- not too likely.

So i settled down to some home-grown sounding parasites, and i guess they worked! I especially suspect gut flukes, since i always heard growling when i ran those frequencies.

I settled on running every time these groups: (the GB-4000 can run frex in groups; not all machines can run frequencies in simultaneous groups):

152 240 2400 334 442 1200 728 7270 784 7870 880 8450 64 72 112 125 776 7660 1000 685 650 444 524 651 688 732 751 800 8020 854 1864 20 2489 422 760 666 2128 21275 128 633 604.6 591 4122 102 344 1522 829 827

128 589 14 1552 16000 17220 1862 18620 1864 2112 644 642 676 9.6 749 690 712 6900 732 803 8300 1550 120 4412 440 967 741 172 942 428 2000 410 230 95 25 1865 625 600 6000 35 60 48 1850

The above are for general parasites.

There are a bunch of frex for different kinds of flukes. I happen to suspect that the gut flukes may be one of my main culprits:

651 676 844 848 854 2128 21275 2084 2150 6766

I didn't proof-read those numbers!

They are probably mostly from the CAFL list.

There are a whole lot more frequencies for many different kinds of parasites.

-----Polly Polygonum

Posts: 1226 | From USA | Registered: May 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
whatayear
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 15833

the CAFl list confuses the heck out of me! i need to rife for ecoli and h pylori bart babs myco and lyme would i do this all at the same time or different days?
whatayear
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 15833

the CAFl list confuses the heck out of me! i need to rife for ecoli and h pylori bart babs myco and lyme would i do this all at the same time or different days?
pamoisondelune
Member # 11846

whatayear---- It depends on your case! How heavy are your infections? How long have you had them? How long have you been treating them? Are they mostly diminished now or not?

How well do you detox herxes? How hard do you suffer from herxes?

If you have very heavy infections of everything, and don't detox well, and if you suffer badly from herxes, then you should probably do 30-second treatments of one or some , and then observe what kind of herx and how long, and if you can tolerate it or not, or if you wish the herx reaction were lighter.

You need to observe yourself. Keep a notebook.
Write down what you need to know---- what frequencies, what disease you rifed for, how long you rifed, the date, and then wait for the herx reaction, and describe it.

If you think the herx reaction is too much, next time you could rife less, or maybe not, because maybe next time there would be fewer bugs and less reaction.

If you think the herx reaction is too little, then you would increase the number of diseases next time and the length or treatment.

If you don't detox well, you would want to do a lot of work with detox, to get rid of the toxins that make you feel bad.

A question is, when do people get the herxes, how long after rifing? To answer that, you need to observe yourself. I'm not sure, some have herxes a day or two after, some people say wait a weeek or 2 weeks for a lyme herx--- i don't know. A day or two works for me.

I think people say, wait till the herx clears before rifing again. But how are you sure which is a herx and which is a symptom? You need to be a good observer!

The CAFL list doesn't have all our diseases. I get a lot of frequencies from the rife thread that's on its page 25. If you need frequencies, ask, and someone posts.

----Polly Polygonum

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code� is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | LymeNet home page | Privacy Statement