LymeNet Home LymeNet Home Page LymeNet Flash Discussion LymeNet Support Group Database LymeNet Literature Library LymeNet Legal Resources LymeNet Medical & Scientific Abstract Database LymeNet Newsletter Home Page LymeNet Recommended Books LymeNet Tick Pictures Search The LymeNet Site LymeNet Links LymeNet Frequently Asked Questions About The Lyme Disease Network LymeNet Menu

LymeNet on Facebook

LymeNet on Twitter

The Lyme Disease Network receives a commission from Amazon.com for each purchase originating from this site.

When purchasing from Amazon.com, please
click here first.

Thank you.

LymeNet Flash Discussion
Dedicated to the Bachmann Family

LymeNet needs your help:
LymeNet 2020 fund drive

The Lyme Disease Network is a non-profit organization funded by individual donations.

LymeNet Flash Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» LymeNet Flash » Questions and Discussion » Medical Questions » *** Bionic 880 & PE1 - question for users *** (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: *** Bionic 880 & PE1 - question for users ***
17hens
Frequent Contributor (1K+ posts)
Member # 23747

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 17hens     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
OK, I'm taking the plunge! Hope to be going to Germany end of April!

Now I'm rushing to get my ducks in a row and am looking for "users" advice!

I plan to get Bionic treatment and then come back and keep treating AND treat my family.

I'm wondering if I should buy the Bionic while there or buy the PE1 when I get back.

I'm a visual learner so the PE1 w/ no instruction intimidates me.

OK, questions...

1. Is it reasonable to think I could teach myself to use the PE1 after being treated with the Bionic in Germany?

2. Do you think being treated with the Bionic in Germany and then treating on my own with the PE1 is a good plan or not?
Why?
(pros & cons would be great here)

3. If you treat on your own, what detox methods do you recommend?

4. By end of April, I will have treated parasites for 4 months. I will have had my amalgams removed. Anything else you'd recommend I do before going to Germany?

5. Either with the Bionic or the PE1, what infections were you able to get rid of? Lyme? Bartonella? Babesia? Other?

6. Wanna go with me and hold my hand? I'm nervous...I'll buy you a schnitzel mit spaetzle. [Wink]

Thank you!!

--------------------
"My flesh and my heart may fail, but God is the strength of my heart and my portion forever." Psalms 73:26

bit 4/09, diagnosed 1/10

Posts: 3043 | From PA | Registered: Dec 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lymie_in_md
Member # 14197

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lymie_in_md     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hens -- heres a thought, buy the PE1 and bring it to germany with you. Then have the doctor evaluate it for you. Make sure you have the specification of both the bionic and the PE1 with you.

--------------------
Bob

Posts: 2150 | From Maryland | Registered: Dec 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ericaf
Member # 10929

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ericaf     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi Hens

someone from the yahoo Bionic and PE1 group created a web site with tutorials to teach you how to use a PE1 machine.

http://www.lumenergetics.com/Lumenergetics.com/Tutorial.html

I have a Bionic 880 and don't know much about the PE1 but I know that people that have bought one instead of the Bionic like it just as much.

For detox at home I do a Sodium bicarbonate IV like the one Dr.W gives you at his office after every session. I order the bicarbonate from Germany and then go to my doctor's office to do it. Otherwise you can use the Pekana detox kit or any detox method works for you.

I don't know what infections I'm hitting when I'm treating cause I use a vial of my own blood as a nosode so in theory it should hit everything but who knows. After every cycle I feel some improvement but I have still quite a long way to go because of collateral problems that were caused by the lyme (flat adrenals and hormones).

I wish you the best of luck and I know the nervousness that taking this trip involves but once you're there you'll be in good hands. Everybody is very nice at the clinic and if you stay at the Klein's guest house in Dobel the owner has a lot of experience with lyme patients too. She is the best!

Posts: 81 | From Italy | Registered: Jan 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Carol in PA
Frequent Contributor (5K+ posts)
Member # 5338

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Carol in PA     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Have you read the blogs of some of the people who went to Germany?

I followed their experiences, even though I knew I wouldn't be able to go.

SixGoofyKids
http://sixgoofykids.blogspot.com/

mOjoey
http://healkick.blogspot.com/

BetterHealthGuy
http://betterhealthguy.blogspot.com/

surfbabe
http://bionicsurfbabe.blogspot.com/

Posts: 6947 | From Lancaster, PA | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
17hens
Member # 23747

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 17hens     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
@ Bob,
That's an idea. I wouldn't annoy the good doc by bringing the PE1?

@ eric,
My LLMD does do IV Glutathione so that's an idea. I'd really like to use a home detox though as detox for the family will be detox X 4.
So, how long have you been treating on your own and how improved are you (%)? Do you know what infections you had/have?
We've been getting good results with adrenals and hormones using Standard Process. Just FYI.

@ Carol,
OK, stuck already. What does that say for me?
Yes to reading Six's and BHG's blogs.
I'm stuck on mojoey's - where in the heck is the bionic part?

And do I want to read them anyway - good news or bad? I didn't buy my airline ticket yet so I guess I'll go ahead and read. [Smile]

--------------------
"My flesh and my heart may fail, but God is the strength of my heart and my portion forever." Psalms 73:26

bit 4/09, diagnosed 1/10

Posts: 3043 | From PA | Registered: Dec 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
17hens
Member # 23747

just read surfbabe blog -

"went to Meripharm (www.meripharm.de) in nearby town baden-baden to buy some more nosodes for co-infections.
(for those coming to germany for bionic - i highly recommend this pharmacy to get the co-infections nososdes as they have a large stock & do not require prescription - check out their website for full list of nosodes - they sell most apart from bartonella & babesia - i got these from www.desbio.com in usa prior to coming to Germany)"

Did you guys get nosodes at Meripharm? Or where?

How do I figure out what my daughter, son, hubby have if they are not being tested in Germany (viruses, types of candida, etc)? So how do I know what nosodes to get for them besides the obvious bartonella, babesia (obvious from clinical diagnosis)? Should I have this figured out before I leave?

I just don't speak this photon/nosode language yet and it's frustrating. You guys have been so patient with me and I appreciate it.

--------------------

bit 4/09, diagnosed 1/10

sixgoofykids
Member # 11141

Icon 1 posted      Profile for sixgoofykids   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
1. Is it reasonable to think I could teach myself to use the PE1 after being treated with the Bionic in Germany?

I would think so, but I've never seen a PE1 so can't say for sure.

2. Do you think being treated with the Bionic in Germany and then treating on my own with the PE1 is a good plan or not?
Why?
(pros & cons would be great here)

Yes. It saves money. It seems that those who have used the PE1 have had good results. The obvious downside is the Bionic will be familiar to you the PE1 won't.

3. If you treat on your own, what detox methods do you recommend?

Coffee enema, Dr. Natura, Hulda Clark liver cleanse, burbur, Pekana are all things I used.

4. By end of April, I will have treated parasites for 4 months. I will have had my amalgams removed. Anything else you'd recommend I do before going to Germany?

I can't think of anything.

5. Either with the Bionic or the PE1, what infections were you able to get rid of? Lyme? Bartonella? Babesia? Other?

All the above.

6. Wanna go with me and hold my hand? I'm nervous...I'll buy you a schnitzel mit spaetzle. [Wink]

I'd love to! Are you buying the plane ticket and room??

--------------------
sixgoofykids.blogspot.com

Posts: 13449 | From Ohio | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sixgoofykids
Member # 11141

Icon 1 posted      Profile for sixgoofykids   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
BTW, I used Desbio nosodes when I got back, but none of them worked as well as my own blood. I bought the Lyme nosodes for my family. My daughter and I used blood after that. Once you clear the Lyme, Dr. W says blood is fine.

--------------------

Posts: 13449 | From Ohio | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
17hens
Member # 23747

So, Six, are you saying I should save my money and just make our own?

So I would bring back the lyme nosode I use there (or buy one there) and treat family for lyme and then make blood nosode to treat every thing else? Just double checking.

I just looked at Desbio. Looked all around. Foreign language for sure. Book of translations? Directions for use? Prices?Otherwise, it looks good and interesting!

Boy, I've got a loooong way to go...

--------------------

bit 4/09, diagnosed 1/10

Carol in PA
Member # 5338

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Carol in PA     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by 17hens:

I'm stuck on mojoey's - where in the heck is the bionic part?

It would be in the latter half of 2008.
His email is there, you could ask him.

Carol

Posts: 6947 | From Lancaster, PA | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sixgoofykids
Member # 11141

Blood was enough for me. Blood has all the information. If I had it to do over, I wouldn't have bought the Desbio. I bought the Desbio Lyme (which includes babesia) and bartonella, but blood, just straight blood, was more effective.

I have used homeopathics with the Bionic. It makes them stronger/more effective.

You will know how to use them once you're in Germany. It's easy.

BTW, I never bought a biotensor.

--------------------

17hens
Member # 23747

Six, do you wish you had?

--------------------

bit 4/09, diagnosed 1/10

sixgoofykids
Member # 11141

No. I never felt the need for it. I went with my intuition.

--------------------

pamoisondelune
Member # 11846

Icon 1 posted      Profile for pamoisondelune     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You could also post your Qs at

[email protected]

Selma is on that forum. She is banned from posting on Lymenet because of her location in South Korea.

Posts: 1226 | From USA | Registered: May 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lymie_in_md
Member # 14197

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lymie_in_md     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hens -- don't assume the doctor doesn't want to see the PE1. If you say many have success with a PE1 in the states. It may trigger his curiosity. I'm sure this doctor is far more open minded then many of the ducks in this country. And a little competition with the bionic may some day bring its price down.

Six's comment about the blood is what I believe as well.

And I agree with six again about intuition, but I still need my crutch. [lol]

The biotensor can help grow intuition. It helps you to trust that little voice inside of us. Intuition helps me ask the questions I want an answer to. The biotensor helps me separate from my conscious mind and to listen more to the subconscious (which I'm guessing -- might be a little brighter then the conscious mind about what's good for the body).

--------------------
Bob

Posts: 2150 | From Maryland | Registered: Dec 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sixgoofykids
Member # 11141

Well, Bob, maybe that's because men have a harder time listening .... just sayin' [Big Grin]

I did learn to muscle test fairly recently, but that was to prevent myself from taking whole bottles of iron when I recently became anemic (not Lyme-related).

--------------------

17hens
Member # 23747

Yes, good point about the PE1, Bob. I'll look into it.

How much is a biotensor? Not that I don't listen...just don't always remember what i heard...

--------------------

bit 4/09, diagnosed 1/10

17hens
Member # 23747

Another question - does anyone know if it is permitted to take the Bionic (or the PE1) in your carry-on?

I've read various blogs about having to put it in check-in luggage.

I usually travel with only carry-on. (I travel lite.) But I'll have to replan if I'm not allowed to take it on with me.

--------------------

bit 4/09, diagnosed 1/10

sparkle7
Member # 10397

Icon 1 posted      Profile for sparkle7     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thanks for the update, guys & gals. I was wondering what happened to Brussels!

I tried to do this on my own with the LightWorks. I think it was working but some people feel the infrared wasn't strong enough.

I had a kind of negative experience with it but in retrospect - I think it was because I had a parasite problem. It made the parasites worse. I got really different results than other experimenting with the technique. I wondered why at the time.

I may want to try it again after I really go through the parasite cleanse I'm doing now.

Six - can you post how you make your blood nosodes again? I think you may have posted it but I forgot.

Posts: 7772 | From Northeast, again... | Registered: Oct 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
17hens
Member # 23747

Bob, did you get your PE1 thru Photonic Energetics, True Sun, or other?

--------------------

bit 4/09, diagnosed 1/10

17hens
Member # 23747

@ carol - thank you. I will look further on mojoey's blog. we'll have to get together sometime for tea and light photons.

@pamoisondelune - I have "talked" with Selma more times than she wanted, I'm sure. (I miss her here too.) She is so kind and willing to help. Again, the problem I have is that I don't speak "the language" yet. I will check out the forum though and see if I can decipher anything. thank you.

@all and no one in particular...
If you read the testimonials about the PE1 - http://www.photonicenergetics.com/page6.html -
would you think a person should remove silver fillings and treat for parasites before using it? Just wondering if I could help my mom with her arthritic thumbs or if she'd have to do all the extra stuff first.

OK, I'm way off my original questions now, aren't I...

--------------------

bit 4/09, diagnosed 1/10

17hens
Member # 23747

A friend is going with me to hold my hand. [Smile]

Her DH is a retired airline pilot and is checking if he can get us low fare passes but we could only use them to fly into Zurich. Then a train to Stuttgart to rent a car.

Do any of you see any reason why this would be a problem? If I buy the Bionic, taking it thru customs in a different country might be a problem maybe? Who do I ask about this? Airlines always give different answers depending on who you talk to at the moment.

--------------------

bit 4/09, diagnosed 1/10

sparkle7
Member # 10397

Icon 1 posted      Profile for sparkle7     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I don't know how it is with each individual case but for me I think the parasites were a big problem. I didn't realize it at the time, though.
Posts: 7772 | From Northeast, again... | Registered: Oct 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
17hens
Member # 23747

What were your results, sparkle, from the parasite and light treatment mix?

--------------------

bit 4/09, diagnosed 1/10

lymie_in_md
Member # 14197

Six -- did you say something I couldn't quite hear you. Oh well I'll just ignore it and move on. [lol]

Sparkle -- watch out for six I think she uses a blender for her nosodes. [lol]

Hens -- Photonic Energetics is where I got it from -- you can talk with the person who actually creates the unit if you purchase it there. Also tell him how your considering have the doctor review the unit. He might have some ideas that might be helpful.

Sparkle -- your right about parasites, they thrive in the LED light just like we do. And they thrive in a alkaline body. Parasites are the wild card. Babesia is a parasite so it probably does well in the light. Once parasites are gone then there maybe greater value in using the LEDs. And with lightworks you just have to use it longer then the PE1.

--------------------
Bob

lymie_in_md
Member # 14197

My intuition tells me not to use the LED at night. It is probably better to use it in the morning. The LED energizes the body and may affect sleep.

--------------------
Bob

17hens
Member # 23747

Bob, did you use your biotensor to come up with that? [Big Grin]

--------------------

bit 4/09, diagnosed 1/10

sparkle7
Member # 10397

I posted about it at length a while back... maybe 3 years ago or so.

The cliff notes version is that I used the LughtWorks without nosodes. It felt good - physically but I had bad intestinal problems after using it. I never had problems with my intestines prior.

It may have been some kind of extra toxin situation or die-off. I don't know but I got very ill. There were others doing similar experimenting using the PE-1 (which is alot stronger that the LightWorks) & they had very good results. So, I didn't know why I was having anomalous results.

In retrospect - I think it may have been because I had a kind of parasite that the others didn't have. If I had the money - I would get a Metametrix parasite test. Tests aren't always accurate, though.

I think it's an Intestinal panel or stool test. I forget the exact name but it tests for parasite DNA. I would order it myself but you have to go through a practitioner & it all gets expensive.

I live in a state where alternative medicine is illegal - so, I'd have to travel elsewhere. It's cheaper & quicker to just take the herbs & see what happens. I don't even know how effecive the drugs are.

From what I have read - there are mixed results & side effects so I'd rather stick with the herbs.

Interesting point, Bob.

sparkle7
Member # 10397

PS - This guy makes really nice bobbers - http://phkillscancer.com/paypal

I have one from him that I just use for medical questions. Highly recommended!

sixgoofykids
Member # 11141

Haha! To several posts!!

I would agree about using it during the daytime not at night.

I had to drink lots of tonic water to keep babs symptoms to a minimum, but eventually babs cleared, too.

I didn't make a blood nosode, just used blood in a glass vial.

17Hens, I had mine in my checked bag. I was told it was easier and did it that way. I don't know whether it would be a problem to take to Switzerland. I don't think it would. You drive from country to country there like we drive from state to state.

--------------------

sparkle7
Member # 10397

Thanks six!

Do you use a new blood sample each time you do it with the Bionic?

Seems like your blood would be different each time. Do you use just a few drops? I tried to stick myself with a pin to get some blood & it was really hard. I'm a big whimp about that kind of stuff.

When I was using the LightWorks - I was drinking lots of iced green tea - no sugar. I was really craving it for some reason.

lymie_in_md
Member # 14197

I guess sparkle you'd make a great green tea sipping cowardly lion.

Hens I couldn't find the biotensor so I used an 8 ball instead. I know six is going to say that's the typical logic I'd use. Sorry six didn't mean to put words in your mouth, but I had this strong intuition. [lol]

--------------------
Bob

sixgoofykids
Member # 11141

Nice trusting the intuition, Bob, that's a start!

Sparkle, let's just say, it's easier for a woman to get fresh blood each month than a man. Hint, hint. Sometimes I'd get fresh blood, other times I used the previous blood.

--------------------

sparkle7
Member # 10397

Wow! That's a great idea... but that blood is not the same as blood from a cut from my understanding. I'll have to look into it.

Never would have thought of that in a million years!

I do love cats, Bob.

17hens
Member # 23747

quote:
Originally posted by sixgoofykids:
I had to drink lots of tonic water to keep babs symptoms to a minimum, but eventually babs cleared, too.

Six, do you think the quinine in the tonic water got rid of the babesia or the Bionic itself?

--------------------

bit 4/09, diagnosed 1/10

sixgoofykids
Member # 11141

Sparkle, when all ten of my fingers were poked and I had no more than a drop of blood, I thought of how else I could get it, LOL. I don't see how it could be different blood .... I can see how more might be in it (which could be better, right?), but I can't see how the blood itself wouldn't still be just blood. Maybe I'm wrong, just my logic thinking here.

17 Hens, maybe both? Since almost two years of intensive babs treatment didn't get rid of babs, I can't imagine the little bit of quinine actually being what finally worked. I think it was my body strengthening with the Bionic, the other infections going down, my immune system getting stronger, that maybe helped the quinine to be more effective? Or maybe the quinine just helped symptomatically until my body worked? No way to know.

--------------------

17hens
Member # 23747

Six, I read the "green laser" thread.

Did you get the green laser before you had the Bionic?

Do they do two totally different things?

I'm interested because my husband does not sleep.

--------------------

bit 4/09, diagnosed 1/10

lymie_in_md
Member # 14197

I got the green laser. The laser was way overpriced, you can get that anywhere for about 15 dollars where you get charged quite a bit -- i think I paid 125 (pretty interesting markup). The vials which go with the laser is what you want to get. Especially if you use a muscle testing, pendulum, or biotensor. Then you can test many different substances. I'm sure that is overpriced as well.

here's a site selling the exact same laser:

http://www.amazon.com/Green-Laser-Pointer-Astronomy-Military/dp/B003N68USC

the laser breaks if overused. And it's really easy to break them. And they lose power over time.

I don't use the laser any more. Just didn't get that much out of it or it just doesn't have the impact I'd hoped.

--------------------
Bob

sixgoofykids
Member # 11141

I didn't get much benefit from the green laser. I never use it.

--------------------

sparkle7
Member # 10397

Six - I think you hit the jackpot! Lucky for women who menstruate....

Menstrual Blood has 30 Times more Stem Cells than Bone Marrow Says Study

http://www.lifesitenews.com/news/archive/ldn/2006/mar/06031510

---

I also read it has cells from the uterine lining.

re: Menstrual blood is a mixture of blood and uterine lining tissue, which is not found in regular blood.

Read more: http://tinyurl.com/4vk4r3j

sparkle7
Member # 10397

PS - I think that the LightWorks may be useful for doing a neo-Bionic 880 type treatment. If you are on a budget & need to save money - it can work.

I heard a story of a woman who was going to have to have her foot amputated due to diabetes sores. She was able to save it with a cheap red laser from Staples & some colloidal silver.

So - it is possible to get benefits from less expensive technology. Most people felt that the PE-1 was stronger & better but in a pinch - I think the LightWorks may be pretty good.

I don't want to try it again until I get my parasite issue under control.

pamoisondelune
Member # 11846

Icon 1 posted      Profile for pamoisondelune     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I did my first PE-1 treatment today! I just got tired of waiting till i get all the background supplies set up.

I don't really know how;, i have the posts copied in my files but haven't reread them. I haven't ordered the singleton nosodes from various complicated sources.

I just did it to get started, probably all wrong. Surprisingly, i've been feeling good all day. It seems to have worked. It feels better than if i had done a rife session this a.m.

If i had spent an hour on the rife machine this a.m., i would have prbably had an eye pain or an ear pain today, and some head symps, woozy. Then i'd have to rife for Bart again this evening, since it grows fast.

But i've been feeling mostly symptomless all day, some wooziness off and on.

Musiclady on the yahoo group forum was doing rife and PE-1 on alternate days.

For nosodes, ihad the Lyme Nosode combination from Dr Z, which includes BArt and BAbs and herbs and some other pathogens. They say one shouldn't use such multiple nosodes because the message gets confused, only use one pathogen to be clear. But something seemed to work anyway, so far, it seems.

----Polly Polygonum

Posts: 1226 | From USA | Registered: May 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
pamoisondelune
Member # 11846

Sparkle--- An idea to get blood---

You might try taking nattokinase--- it might make the blood flow more easily.

Of course you should be careful. You wouldn't want to cause internal bleeding.

Have you had the coagulation panel analysis to see if you have any blood clotting problems? It's good background info to start with.

----Polly Polygonum

lymie_in_md
Member # 14197

I can't believe it! Sparkle your the first women I can remember happy about menstruation. [lol]

Polly -- I think doing rife and PE1 at the same time is great. Just remember to do a lot of detoxing.

Sparkle -- your right about some is better then none.

--------------------
Bob

sparkle7
Member # 10397

re- I can't believe it! Sparkle your the first women I can remember happy about menstruation.

Not ever! I get so ill... But at least there is a consolation prize - stem cells - LOL!

Who would have thought? Don't know what the male equivelent is...

--

re- coagulation - a while back I took lumborkinase. It seemed to help & I haven't taken any for some time. Interesting thought!

You may want to go slow & work up the treatments, pamoisondelune. One can get pretty ill from overdoing it... The treatments may be accumulative.

pamoisondelune
Member # 11846

Here's Selma's comment from the other forum, since she can't post here:

To: [email protected]
Sent: Mon, March 21, 2011 7:16:04 AM

Wait longer than one day, I would. If you are symptomless, it won't hurt, would it?

Herxes come VERY slowly and in a very different way than with herbs /rife! I usually feel I get very toxic a few DAYS after the photooning (about 3 or so?). You got to check my looong thread in LN to be sure....

In the beginning I didn't KNOW they were herxes, but after experience, I understood they are very different from what I experienced before and come SOFTLY BUT STEADILY.

What scared me with photons was that there was no WAY to stop herxes, as with other protocols (as herxes rise then go down rather quickly with other treatments). The CURVE of herx is different with photons, less climbing but steadily up, non stop. This is because your body got the information to do something with the pathogens, and it will do as long as it remembers the information.

With remedies or rife, they do the job, not you, then you need next input to get them working again, so you can rest. With homeopathy and photons, there's no rest for many days, if not weeks.

Did you get the photooning points? You can go to Sheryl's website, we checked the points together a couple of months ago. I think she's got a good chart (I told her the points I would add). Don't overdo, start slow!

[Sheryl's website is http://www.lumenergetics.com/]

You rubbed, so you got some of the effect as homeopathy work by rubbing too. I wonder if the effect would be as strong as when only in the glass vials?

Do your energetic tests and see what they say. You can TAPE the vials to the solar plexus for short and ask your body if you still need photons to read the information of the vials BEFORE you photoon them again. Ask the positive and negative question to be sure (do I need, I don't need).

Good luck and still crossing fingers! I have to turn off my computer as my daughter has someone for sleep over and she'll use this computer room! I'll come tomorrow to the forum to check you!

Youuuhouuu!!!!!!

pamoisondelune
Member # 11846

Here's another comment from Selma, explaining what i did wrong. I had set the PE-1 on F frequency and 5 intensity. I asked what was correct. Selma said not on a frequency, just plain direct or steady light.

I had rubbed the homeopathic nosode drops on my inner elbows. Selma said i'll get more result from putting the drops into a glass vial which is taped onto my solar plexus.
--------------------------------------------------

from Selma:

You need the WATER vials, not rubbing. I wonder if they work, I guess a bit yes. But if you'd like the real effect, you got to use the vials taped to the solar plexus!

I use no frequency, direct mode.

Intensity muscle tested, usually by the 5, never used 10.

Photooning points: you gotta look, I am short of time today!

About 5 fingers or 10 fingers away from body, that's what I did.

Close half of the light screen (use only half of the infra red). Close with thick aluminium paper.

Prepare your cleansers. Use binders like chlorella, as you can have heavy metals floating!!

Herxes are VERY different from rifing or herbs or antibiotics. There's no PEAK and they just grow SLOWLY but STEADILY. You count on days than on hours. Better wait at least 1 week for next killer treatment! Crossing fingers for you! Yeah!!!!!

Selma

sixgoofykids
Member # 11141

With the Bionic we DO use frequencies. We use 11.77, which is similar to the earth's frequency (think "earthing").

Also, we place the photons right up next to the skin.

Vials taped to solar plexus.

--------------------

sparkle7
Member # 10397

I used to dowse the frequencies that the LightWorks was capable of. I taped the remedy to my solar plexus.

The LightWorks had the Nogier frequencies. It was way less powerful than the PE-1 or Bionic. Maybe that was a good thing?

I discontinued it because of the parasites... i needed to get that under control first. I'm still working on it.

Sometimes, I wonder if you could tape the remedy on your solar plexus & go out into the sunlight...(?)

It's good to be able to dowse or have some kind of method to check. Some people are better at muscle testing, ART - dowsing is easier for me.

17hens
Member # 23747

There it is!! That foreign language right there on the page!!!

I can understand a word or two but can't get the meaning of the sentence.

If you keep talking and I keep listening then soon I'll understand the sentence but not the meaning of the conversation.

One step at a time...

Can't wait until I can speak it too!

--------------------

bit 4/09, diagnosed 1/10

lymie_in_md
Member # 14197

Imagine the body's aura is what your using to impact with light. Or light on light and the aura light on the outside of the body is recirculated back into the body. So by charging the light on the outside of the body may have a larger impact then trying to influence it directly to the body.

--------------------
Bob

sixgoofykids
Member # 11141

17 Hens, don't worry about the language. You can keep it simple. Just do it like Dr. W says. [Smile]

--------------------

17hens
Member # 23747

@ Six - [group hug]

@ those who went to Germany - did you take any kind of detox with you or does Dr. W give you everything you need?

--------------------

bit 4/09, diagnosed 1/10

sixgoofykids
Member # 11141

I didn't really take any detox other than his detox IV's. The only things I took were my necessary things like thyroid, iron, and my sleep meds.

He would prefer I hadn't taken the sleep meds, but I was too addicted to stop cold turkey. I tried, but didn't sleep for 48 hours straight. I discussed it with my roommate and we both thought it was more important for me to get sleep than to be off the sleep meds that fast. Dr. W did not know about the sleep meds.

When I got back, I weaned off them over a period of six months.

--------------------

pamoisondelune
Member # 11846

I want to do a PE-1 session today, but i had a cup of green tea this morning--- so does that mean i cna't do homeopathics today?

I've been looking at the website, www.lumenergetics.com. It has a complete protocol, all i have to do is follow it. Sheryl cured herself, you know.

17 hens, that website has a great body map of photon points.

I did far too little, according to this protocol. I should do many more photon points and longer, and oftener. She has it all planned out.

I'm not so sensitive, my body detoxes itself really well, and i've been treating for 6 years already. I should go ahead and do longer sessions.

Musiclady has been absent from the other forum for a week or two, so i can't ask her. It sounds contra-indicated to alternate photon/rife every other day, if the photon effect goes for days. Wouldn't the rife frequencies stop the photon effect? since Dr W doesn't allow concurrent rifing or computers?

Troy was alternating rife/photons every other WEEK, which makes sense. But if Musiclady thinks her schedule works for her?

----Polly Polygonum

sixgoofykids
Member # 11141

I wouldn't do photons and rife together, on any schedule. I would try one modality, and if I wasn't getting any results, then I would try the other. Dr. W has you take a MONTH off treatment after three weeks treating. The off time is as important as the treating time.

I don't know the right answer, or whether there is a right answer, but I personally, based on my experience, wouldn't do the two together. I did NOTHING on my months off.

I have never heard of an interaction between green tea and photon treatment. Dr. W. just wanted us to avoid any other treatment modality while photoning.

--------------------

sparkle7
Member # 10397

pamoisondelune - everyone is different. What may help one person may or maynot help you.

That's why it's good if you can dowse or do some kind of energetic testing. We are all unique.

Also- I can understand "doing nothing". It's hard to not want to aggressively fight pathogens but sometimes we have to let the body heal itself or learn how to address the health issues in it's own time & in it's own way.

pamoisondelune
Member # 11846

Here's Selma's comment about combining rife with photons:
--------------------------
[bionic880-PE1]
Selma

To: [email protected]

If you get the right product for you and you test if you may photoon it and you got a yes, you have great chance to have got the right thing for you. I'm glad you feel good!!

Don't push too much. slow and gentle will take you far!

Rifing, no idea. I think the only thing that can disturb is ANOTHER different PHOTOONED homeopathic treatment. The message your body get is a STRONG message from the photooned homeopathic and your body is busy doing that 'command' non stop.

If you rife, it's just temporarily, just for the moments you rife, so I don't know, I suppose it's fine?? But if you get too much killing, it could be not good. Why don't you test the rife frequency energetically and see? Do I need this now? Do I have to wait? Can I stand the herxes? Do I need more killing now? Or do I need more cleaners?

>
> Is it ok to eat coffee, chocolate, and mint today, since i did the homeopathy
> yesterday? Other herbs are strong too, i took coptis extract yesterday, how

I think it's TOTALLY fine! I really don't think that anything can affect the message of the photons + homeopathy except for another photon + homeopathic treatment on top.

Can you STAND coptis? I could never stand that. Tooooo strong for my tummy and body.

How come you take so many killers? My killer intake was just about 20% of what I used in a day, I was MUCH more busy trying to find the right cleansers!!! About 80% of my feeling crap was due to TOXINS not to infection, at least that is what Klinghardt followers think (and I agree).

I always took killers, but not more than a couple each time, never overdid because higher intake of killers made me feel worse, not better. And the body has a CLEAR limit to deal with this killing business just because it get LOADED with toxins very fast.

People always attribute feeling lousy to infection. I learned that feeling lousy comes MOSTLY from toxins, not from infection (or infection BYPRODUCTS), but the critters are just a tiny part.

Good luck today, go SLOW with killing but DON'T GO SLOW with cleansers. The MAIN problem with cleansers is that you need MANY each time and in the RIGHT proportions, divided during the whole day. And they KEEP changing as the toxins change in a DAILY base.

Crossing fingers for you!

Selma

sixgoofykids
Member # 11141

I wouldn't use another killing modality (rife, herbs, or abx) with the photons. They are so strong I'd just focus on detox. Based on my experience .....

--------------------

lymie_in_md
Member # 14197

I feel comfortable doing combo therapys, but I'm well. Six makes a strong point of detox and is absolutely correct. I'm saying if your killing, combining rife with photons we'll say is done the same day. Kill lyme on rife, clear out organisms cellularly then detox. Then cycle again after 3 days or more depending on how you feel. If you were doing 5 minutes on chakra points using and LED then knock it down a minute and rife for a short period of time.

I did a doug coil for 40 minutes and used and LED for about 10 minutes on each chakra location. I didn't have a healing reaction, always a good test in my mind on how I'm doing. A person I know had a big healing reaction using the same rife machine using it for 40 seconds. We're all in a different state of wellness.

I believe in the tools to do certain things. For instance LED to help detox, electronic acupuncture and wakening the immune system at the same time you target specific organisms using rife. I think the two can play together. What really is hard to answer is what is the best way to go about it. We're all so different.

In a perfect world we would have support groups that had all the equipment there and we treat there. If there were 20 folks in a support group it could be leveraged financially. Which is why nobody has this equipment to determine benefit.

--------------------
Bob

pamoisondelune
Member # 11846

I did my 2nd PE-1 treatment today. It worked! I feel great! I haven't touched the rife machine since starting PE-1; no need! (so far).

I rubbed the Lyme Nosodes (which includes Babs and Bart Nosodes) that i got from Dr Z on my inner elbows and forearms and on solar plexus, and also taped a small glasss bottle of the nosodes on the solar plexus.

Then i shone the PE-1 for about 15 sec each on many points, like toes, fingers, feet, ankles, knees, thymus, thyroid, glands under ears, jaw, forehead, top of head, back of head, 3 spots on spine, and briefly ran over organs.

I had it set on F frequency, 5 intensity. Which is wrong, i think. That's what i love about this treatment--- i do it wrong, but it works anyway!!!

I feel perfect so far. I've been treating for so many years that i'm not expecting terrible herxes, and haven't had one so far. I'll be alert, but detoxing has never been my problem.

This is really incredible. 10 minutes of what doesn't at all look like a medical treatment, and here i am symptom-free today! i can't believe this is happening.

---Polly Polygonum

sixgoofykids
Member # 11141

I'm glad it's helping!

With the Bionic, Dr. W had us to ten points for 320 seconds each.

--------------------

sparkle7
Member # 10397

Good for you pamoisondelune! We all deserve to beat this horrible illness - whatever it may be.
lymie_in_md
Member # 14197

Really happy for you P. Lets hope days turn years. [Smile]

--------------------
Bob

pamoisondelune
Member # 11846

It's been a week since my first sketchy PE-1 treatment and 3 days since my more thorough 15 sec on many points treatment, and i just haven't had any Herx. That's what i expected.

I feel good, only a few little symptoms creep back as time passes away from a treament; an eye or ear pain, head a bit woozyish, a knee a bit soreish.

That's what i expect, after 6 1/2 years of treatment.

I think i can photon more and longer.

This is totally amazing! It looks like complete voodoo, but it WORKS!!

At night, after 2nd treatment at noon, i could feel waves of energy rolling through my cells; an energy insomnia.

This morning i woke up full of energy, ready to go jogging--- haven't felt like that in years.

Amazing, amazing, amazing!

---Polly Polygonum
----or Nilufar Knotweed

pamoisondelune
Member # 11846

Here's Selma's post:
[email protected]
Sat, March 26, 2011

I just saw you put some of my posts on LN. Thatk you!!

I usually don't measure my words too well when I post here because most people here are OK with photons and homeopathy, but I do take a bit more care in LN because of hot discussions for non-believers. But so far, there hadn't been too many bad discussions there, only positive ones, so that's great.

This [photons, PE-1] IS an amazing mode of treatment!!!, and when I first did it to my daughter who had a very swollen knee and doctors kept telling me that she may LOSE her knee if she stopped Rocephin on day 2 (I pulled her off on day 2), I was so unsure of what I was doing......

Her knee got though symptomless after less than a week after these doctors told me that, a whole team of doctors in Switzerland!!

It was an unbelievable experience I'll never forget. ALL MY HERBS stopped testing for her, ALL KILLERS, absolutely everything, from the moment I did the 1st photon therapy with borrelia nosodes.

My hands were itchy every single day, it was hard NOT to give my daughter garlic or cats claw, andrographis, whatever. NOTHING tested, she needed NO SINGLE killer, only cleansers and her knee got well to the point that she threw herself on the wooden floor saying "Look mom, I'm good!!!" just 5 days after we did the first photon session!

I gave her nothing to kill borrelia, staph, and other coinfections that were testing. Nothing ingested!! And she got better so fast!

Since that day, I KNEW this treatment was strong and efficient. At least for very strong acute infections. What I didn't know, is that if you TUNE the treatment very well with RIGHT homeopathic dilutions (and the borrelia antigen nosodes that I had forgotten too) in later phases, the disease will NOT come back too easily.

Of course there will be more things to treat, parasites, other viruses, funghi, candida, whatever, other bacteria, heavy metals, toxins, cavitations, probably some neuro symptoms left, psychologic trauma from before and after the disease, etc, but the INFECTIOUS part linked to Borrelia will become past history (if not, anyway, not a difficult part of the puzzle to keep under control).

Still crossing fingers for you, please, still post there and here so that we know how you are doing! I hope you 'll be one more in my mental list, of people who now see borrelia as a controlable infection and then MOVE forwards on another level of treatment, trying to reach a full health state!!

Have a nice weekend!
Selma

sixgoofykids
Member # 11141

Photon treatment isn't the same as other treatments. It doesn't really cause a herx in the traditional sense.

The first time I used it, I felt bad, mainly tired. The first time I used blood, I needed lots of rest. Makes sense because my body was working so hard.

But it never caused an increase in symptoms in the same way as other treatments. I just got better and better in much the same way as you're describing. That's why I never added to it.

We did 5 minutes on a point. But, after twice a week treatments for three weeks, a whole MONTH off before treating again. The month of is necessary, and it's necessary to REST the body during that month, don't use it as a time to add other treatments unless they're to detox. It's a perfect time for detox.

--------------------

UnexpectedIlls
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 15144

Icon 1 posted      Profile for UnexpectedIlls     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
can you use a lightworks instead of the pe-1. for those who cannot afford a pe-1

Where do you get the nosodes from to use during the treatment.

--------------------
"You'll be surprised to know how far you can go from the point you thought it was the end"

Posts: 946 | From Massachusetts | Registered: Apr 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sixgoofykids
Member # 11141

The Lightworks would just be less powerful. Nosodes are available from Deseret Biologicals.

--------------------

pamoisondelune
Member # 11846

The Sota Lightworks can be used, but it has only one tenth the power so must be used longer.

I got my nosodes from

http://www.drz.org/

You can get energetic nosodes and a lot of information from
http://www.lumenergetics.com/

----Polly Polygonum

pamoisondelune
Member # 11846

Excuse me, i answered too glibly. I don't know if people have success using a Sota Lightworks for lyme.

I just recall that on a forum, someone who knows more than i do, said that they had heard reports of people using Sota Lightworks---- but i don't recall if they knew about any success.

So that is indefinite 3d hand hearsay.

----Polly Polygonum

lymie_in_md
Member # 14197

You can have success with a lightworks for treatment. You just have to use it longer IMO. You can also use your own blood as described on this topic earlier. So give it a whirl and let us know how you do.

--------------------
Bob

17hens
Member # 23747

sparkle,

you mentioned a man who makes biotensor/bobbers? His email does not seem to work. Is he still making bobbers, do you think? Do you know how I can contact him?

--------------------

bit 4/09, diagnosed 1/10

sparkle7
Member # 10397

I'll PM you his e-mail.
sparkle7
Member # 10397

I think the LightWorks can work. I didn't mess around with it too much because I had some different issues than most people here had.

If you suspect parasites - you need to treat them first before using the infrared light. Just my experience.

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code� is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | LymeNet home page | Privacy Statement