LymeNet Home LymeNet Home Page LymeNet Flash Discussion LymeNet Support Group Database LymeNet Literature Library LymeNet Legal Resources LymeNet Medical & Scientific Abstract Database LymeNet Newsletter Home Page LymeNet Recommended Books LymeNet Tick Pictures Search The LymeNet Site LymeNet Links LymeNet Frequently Asked Questions About The Lyme Disease Network LymeNet Menu

LymeNet on Facebook

LymeNet on Twitter

The Lyme Disease Network receives a commission from Amazon.com for each purchase originating from this site.

When purchasing from Amazon.com, please
click here first.

Thank you.

LymeNet Flash Discussion
Dedicated to the Bachmann Family

LymeNet needs your help:
LymeNet 2020 fund drive

The Lyme Disease Network is a non-profit organization funded by individual donations.

LymeNet Flash Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» LymeNet Flash » Questions and Discussion » Medical Questions » I Am Healed!

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: I Am Healed!
mcaringella
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 24848

Icon 1 posted      Profile for mcaringella   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Praise be to God Almighty! After the worse herx imaginable, I am now free from the chains of Lyme disease. I had been admitted to the hospital again for uncontrollable and violent vomiting and unbalanced electrolytes. Placed on cardiac monitors due to the effects of the anti-emetics and scared to death, I found myself in an aweful place. I didn't think I would survive this episode. But I did and now I'm finally pain free for the first time in over 20 years. Totally symptom free other than some residual nausea due to withdrawal from stopping the pain meds. Thanks to all of you for your support and contribution during this difficult time in my life. You will continue to be in my prayers always. And thanks to a very special doctor, Dr. B in Southern California for being wise in her treatment. Yeah!!! [woohoo] [woohoo]

--------------------
Blessings to you!

Posts: 141 | From Southern California | Registered: Mar 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Karensky
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 21350

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Karensky     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
CONGRATULATIONS !!!

I would love to see more posts like yours here...I hope you continue

to feel well and take good care of yourself...thx for sharing the

good news... [woohoo]

--------------------
"Gratitude is not only the greatest of virtues , but the parent of all others "....Cicero

Posts: 254 | From new jersey | Registered: Jul 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
daisyrlb
Frequent Contributor (1K+ posts)
Member # 15686

Icon 1 posted      Profile for daisyrlb     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
"Pain free for the first time in over 20 years."

That's BIG!!! Praising God with you!!!

Posts: 2188 | From Oklahoma | Registered: May 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lymetoo
Member # 743

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lymetoo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
WOOOHOOOO!!!!

-

Praise God!!

--------------------
--Lymetutu--
Opinions, not medical advice!

Posts: 96222 | From Texas | Registered: Feb 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Marine6624
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 28052

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Marine6624     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Praise the Lord ! I am thanking God for the wonderful healing he has blessed you with [Smile]
Posts: 198 | From Rhode Island | Registered: Sep 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dekrator48
Frequent Contributor (5K+ posts)
Member # 18239

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Dekrator48     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
So happy for you!!

Congratulations! [woohoo]

--------------------
The fibromyalgia I've had for 32 years was an undiagnosed Lyme symptom.

"For I know the plans I have for you", declares the Lord, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future". -Jeremiah 29:11

Posts: 6076 | From Pennsylvania, USA | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
momindeep
Member # 7618

Icon 1 posted      Profile for momindeep     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
What a feeling this must be for you! Wishing you continued health.

God is good.

Posts: 1512 | From Glenwood City WI | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
coffee71
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 17467

Icon 1 posted      Profile for coffee71     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
!!!Love to hear good news!!!

God is good.

Posts: 191 | From va | Registered: Sep 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
linky123
Member # 19974

Icon 1 posted      Profile for linky123     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
So happy for you. Praise God; He still does miracles. You have given us all hope.

--------------------
'Come to me, all you who are weary and burdened, and I will give you rest.' Matthew 11:28

Posts: 2607 | From Hooterville | Registered: Apr 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ukcarry
Member # 18147

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ukcarry     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm very happy for you. Enjoy your life and stay well,

Carry

Posts: 1647 | From UK | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LuLuFlorida
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 12066

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LuLuFlorida     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Congratulations! God has healed you for a reason so celebrate that. I'm still waiting for the day when I wake up and am pain free. What an amazing day that must have been for you. As hard as it is to be sick I know that everything happens for a reason and God has a plan for me. Embrace life and enjoy every second of it. Thank the lord!

Best wishes and God bless,

Lindsay

--------------------
"One day at a time"

Current:
-1.2 IM bicillin three times a week
-1.25 IV Vancomycin every day
-IV glutathione and IM B12
-Byron White since Jan. 2011
-ALA, Yasko protocal, Adapten-All, thyrosol, Pekano, phosphalipid exchange, probiotics, oregano...

Posts: 390 | From FLORIDA | Registered: Jun 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
annier1071
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 28977

Icon 1 posted      Profile for annier1071     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
God bless you always and the doctor who stuck with you!!

May you never have another bad day for the rest of your life!!!

I too will wake up dizzy free one day after 31 years of it!!! You have given me hope!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

--------------------
Diagnosed with chronic neuro lyme 12/10 after 30 years of vertigo.2 tick bites in 3 yrs from upstate NY. Was on omincef for nine mths..zith and rifampin stopped.Remission~ All the pain and symptoms are back and I am not treating now with biaxin.

Posts: 788 | From New york..queens | Registered: Nov 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Starfall
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 26795

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Starfall     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Praise God!
Posts: 303 | From Pennsylvania | Registered: Jul 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mcaringella
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 24848

Icon 1 posted      Profile for mcaringella   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thanks for all your good wishes. You guys are the best.

--------------------
Blessings to you!

Posts: 141 | From Southern California | Registered: Mar 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Shahbah
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 28735

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Shahbah     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
that's great news!! SO no more nerve pain or RSD pain either?
Do you think the vomiting was the final trick, like your body finally got rid of whatever was poisonning your gut?...
Thansk for your help!!

Posts: 723 | From Montreal | Registered: Oct 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
seibertneurolyme
Member # 6416

Icon 1 posted      Profile for seibertneurolyme     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Happy for you.

Hubby wanted me to ask what meds you were on that caused the herx and if you are continuining on the same meds. It just seems so unbelievable to him that a herx could cause so much improvement.

He has never really had a typical herx. He usually just feels better or no change or he ends up in the ER and/or hospital and the first thing they usually do is stop all antibiotics. But he usually ends up feeling way worse than where he started and takes weeks or months to recover.

Bea Seibert

Posts: 7306 | From Martinsville,VA,USA | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
METALLlC BLUE
Member # 6628

Icon 1 posted      Profile for METALLlC BLUE     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
So you were sick and then suddenly not? What happened? How do you know you're healthy now?

Don't want to rain on your parade. I'm super happy for you, I just want to know whether you're just feeling free of the disease or whether you actually are.

I hope you continue to feel well and never feel bad again!

--------------------
I am not a physician, so do your own research to confirm any ideas given and then speak with a health care provider you trust.

E-mail: [email protected]

Posts: 4157 | From Western Massachusetts | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lyme in Putnam
Member # 11561

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lyme in Putnam     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Smile] [Smile]

--------------------
He took u to it, He'll you through

Posts: 2837 | From NE. | Registered: Apr 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bashibazouks
Member # 28286

Icon 1 posted      Profile for bashibazouks     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wonderful news! We need more stories like this to keep our spirits up. I'm going on 20+ years of pain myself.

--------------------
Currently infected with Lyme, Babesia, Ehrlichiosis, Rocky Mountain Spotted Fever, Mycoplasma, & Q-fever.

10 months into treatment, currently on Bicillin, Rocephin, Doxy, Biaxin, and Mepron.

Posts: 87 | From USA | Registered: Sep 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Geet3721
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 15751

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Geet3721     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
God is Good!!! so happy for you congrats!

--------------------
When the going gets tough. . . I'll keep fighting!
Ms. Geet3721

New LLMD, New abx, New life coming right up!!!!

Posts: 714 | From La La Lyme Land | Registered: Jun 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
nefferdun
Member # 20157

Icon 1 posted      Profile for nefferdun     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I am so happy for you that you are pain free. That is wonderful. Please share more about your story, the meds you were on and what you were diagnosed with.

Take care you do not relapse. I have had some good times when I felt confident I was close to well and quit the abx too soon. Here I am still posting away.

I thank God too, every day.

--------------------
old joke: idiopathic means the patient is pathological and the the doctor is an idiot

Posts: 4676 | From western Montana | Registered: Apr 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mcaringella
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 24848

My LLMD said I had the exact same experience as Dr. Barrascano did right before he healed himself. IV ABX all the way. And bio-film breaker every other month with treatment.

Zithro, Flagyl, Bicillin, Rifampin, Mepron on a very strict schedule. Never missed one treatment. A lot of PRAYER!!! And the herx from hell!

[ 05-17-2011, 10:50 PM: Message edited by: sixgoofykids ]

--------------------
Blessings to you!

mcaringella
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 24848

For you doubters out there, I'll post my final lab results next week. Regardless of the outcome, I know in my heart this chapter is over!

--------------------
Blessings to you!

momindeep
Member # 7618

Icon 1 posted      Profile for momindeep     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi mcaringella...I read your journey blog and that you experienced a miracle? You know that you were spontaneously healed by the Lord?

Holy buckets!...that rocks! I just love it when He rolls in and shakes it up.

He is the same yesterday, today and tomorrow...thus He has, does and still works miracles...and of course, He gets all the glory.

Sue

Posts: 1512 | From Glenwood City WI | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ladyjenie
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 21098

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ladyjenie     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
God does things on his time table and not ours. We have to be strong to hold on and pray without cease.

I am far from being cured or well but God has brought me so far. I lay in bed 9 long years tormented in pain and unrelentless fatigue which I did not know was Lyme disease.

Today I am up and doing things although mornings are not my best because of arthritic inflammation. I manage to drag myself around the house until I can dress and do a few stretches.

I never fail to give God praise for what he has done for me.

Posts: 245 | From Texas | Registered: Jul 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
momindeep
Member # 7618

ladjenie,

Ah, so true! I prayed without ceasing for ten years for my beloved daughter...she is in a totally better place now than she was then.

I have gotten terribly discouraged and scared many times throughout this journey, but am totally aware of His helpfulness and provision...could not/cannot do it without Him.

Sue

IckyTicky
Member # 21466

Icon 1 posted      Profile for IckyTicky     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I just love this! Praising the God of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob right along with you!

--------------------
IGM: 18+, 23+, 30+, 31+++, 34+, 39IND, 41++, 58+++, 66+, 83-93IND
IGG: 31+, 39IND, 41+
Also positive for Mycoplasma Pneumoniae and RMSF.
Whole family of 5 dx with Lyme.

Posts: 1014 | From Texas | Registered: Jul 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mcaringella
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 24848

My test results are back. The front office girl at my LLMD's called with jubilation confirming God's healing in my battle against lyme. I haven't received a copy of the results for myself and she couldn't "confirm nor deny" anything about the results until she had permission from Dr. B. I will be hearing from Dr. B within the next 24 hours with my final counts, but I could just hear the excitement in her voice and it was confirmation enough for me. Praise God. Apparently I can't post my blog site here because of a donation button on it. It's too bad because I'd love for all of you to read about what happened to me. Feel free to pm me for more info.

I will definitely post the results asap.

Keep up the good fight.

--------------------
Blessings to you!

mcaringella
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 24848

Forgot to add to the last post....My LLMD gave me the green light to get my hickman line removed. Need I say more?

I'll still post the results for you as soon as I get a copy. The blood was sent to Fry labs for the reading of the cells. From what I understand, they can see the lyme & co we've killed, the ones that are still alive, and the ones in cyst form. How that exactly translates to me being healed, not exactly sure. But God sure knows.

--------------------
Blessings to you!

RZR
Member # 20953

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RZR     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thank God for healing you! I am so happy you are well.

Let's still pray for all others here. God can truly heal us all!

--------------------
Tick bite May 2009
Diagnosed June 2009

Posts: 2329 | From SouthEast | Registered: Jun 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
BackinStOlaf
Member # 23725

Icon 1 posted      Profile for BackinStOlaf     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm an atheist but congrats anyway! [Big Grin]

--------------------
First Symptom 9/09
Multiple docs, negative Labcorp test
LLMD: 1/10
Positive Igenex/CDC test
Treatment 2/10
2/10-8/10 Amox, ceftin, zith, flagyl
Currently: Bicillin, Minocycline, still dealing with severe breathing issues

-

Posts: 1121 | From New York, New York | Registered: Dec 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mcaringella
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 24848

Results are in. NO LYME ANYWHERE!!! Praise be to Jesus! I'll be praying for you BackinStOlaf anyways. [woohoo]

--------------------
Blessings to you!

payne
Member # 26248

Icon 1 posted      Profile for payne     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
cheers to you mcaringella !!!

lead us not into temptation.. but, deliever us
Glory Glory Glory
see this can be BEAT..

--------------------
TULAREMIA/rabbit fever ?

Posts: 1931 | From mid-michigan | Registered: Jun 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Marine6624
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 28052

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Marine6624     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Praise be to GOD ! That is great news , I truely love hearing about the wonderful miracles Jesus is performing in the lives of those round about me .
Posts: 198 | From Rhode Island | Registered: Sep 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
momindeep
Member # 7618

I knew it!
willbeatthis
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 31111

Icon 1 posted      Profile for willbeatthis     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
This is truly a PRAISE Report! I am thrilled for you... May God continue to hold you in the palm of his hand... Blessings... and Happy New LIFE AHEAD!
Posts: 859 | From Southeast | Registered: Mar 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
thehause
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 21237

Icon 1 posted      Profile for thehause     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
mcaringella - Can you tell us more about your treatment? I'm very interested. My LLMD (Dr. Brewer) is only interested in prescribing oral ABX - right now I'm on ceftpodoxime and azithromyacin. I feel like i'm just not getting enough.

Congrats to you.

[ 05-25-2011, 09:39 AM: Message edited by: thehause ]

Posts: 372 | From west of the mississitty | Registered: Jul 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mcaringella
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 24848

I was on i.v. antibiotics the entire time. I truly believe that made a difference because I have a chronic issue with vomiting and needed to ensure my blood levels stayed consistent. I did bio-film treatment everyother month to free up the infection protected by the bio-film. Lots of supplements to support immune system and diet to decrease inflammation is key. I did i.v. meyer's cocktail and IV glutithione every month.

My abx where first iv rocephin, flagyl, zithromax. Then dropped rocephin because of liver issues. I did zithro, flagyl, and bicillin injections for a long time and then added rifampin and mepron at the end. That's when I had the herx from hell and totally recovered. Similar to Barascano's experience.

Hope that is helpful. In my opinion, orals aren't enough for some of us. The iv was essential to my treatment.

--------------------
Blessings to you!

thehause
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 21237

Icon 1 posted      Profile for thehause     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You did all these IV's at the same time for 2 years? God I wish I felt better.
Posts: 372 | From west of the mississitty | Registered: Jul 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Haley
Member # 22008

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Haley     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
What did you use to clear biofilms? Oral or IV methods? How long did you do IV Flagyl?
Posts: 2232 | From USA | Registered: Aug 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
BackinStOlaf
Member # 23725

Icon 1 posted      Profile for BackinStOlaf     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
did your insurance cover all those IV's?

--------------------
First Symptom 9/09
Multiple docs, negative Labcorp test
LLMD: 1/10
Positive Igenex/CDC test
Treatment 2/10
2/10-8/10 Amox, ceftin, zith, flagyl
Currently: Bicillin, Minocycline, still dealing with severe breathing issues

-

Posts: 1121 | From New York, New York | Registered: Dec 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
undiagnosed22
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 28152

Icon 1 posted      Profile for undiagnosed22     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi mcaringella,

Congrats on your newfound health [Smile] !!! How wonderful!!!

How long were you infected and how long did you treat for?

Posts: 200 | From Boston | Registered: Sep 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
HopesAlive
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 29774

Icon 1 posted      Profile for HopesAlive     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I love reading SUCCESS stories!

I look forward to the day when I will post mine, and everyone else here will be posting there stories, too!

Here's to 100% cure for all!

Hopesalive! [Smile]

--------------------
Best Wishes,

Hope

"Hope is a good thing, maybe the best of things, and no good thing ever dies."

~~The Shawshank Redemption~~

Posts: 234 | From Minnesota | Registered: Dec 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mcaringella
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 24848

quote:
Originally posted by BackinStOlaf:
did your insurance cover all those IV's?

I had no coverage at all. All out of pocket including supplies for picc line and then the hickman line. Claimed bankruptcy, drained mom's inheritance and my husband worked his butt off to support us. Did tons of fundraisers. God graciously provided for our needs, but I know you don't believe that. You do what you gotta do. I had to get better for my kids. My parents didn't want to burry me either. Tons of support from community. Lots of prayer!

--------------------
Blessings to you!

mcaringella
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 24848

quote:
Originally posted by undiagnosed22:
Hi mcaringella,

Congrats on your newfound health [Smile] !!! How wonderful!!!

How long were you infected and how long did you treat for?

I was undiagnosed for about 16 years. Treated homeopathically 6 months. Treated with IV abx almost 2 years.

--------------------
Blessings to you!

mcaringella
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 24848

quote:
Originally posted by Shahbah:
that's great news!! SO no more nerve pain or RSD pain either?
Do you think the vomiting was the final trick, like your body finally got rid of whatever was poisonning your gut?...
Thansk for your help!!

The pain is totally gone. I have been in terrible pain for more than half my life. This is the biggest freedom of all. I think that last big herx (vomiting) was the release of this evil disease. My llmd said Dr. Barrascano had the same experience before he got better too.

--------------------
Blessings to you!

jedidano
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 31627

Icon 1 posted      Profile for jedidano     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Felizitaciones!!! How wonderful to see your success story! When you're in the nightmare, it's hard to imagine a day when you won't be in it any longer (especially if you've been in it for a long time). But you are proof that it DOES have an end, which I know that I forgot ALL THE TIME. Many, many congratulations to you; I'm sure that you earned your well-being. Enjoy your freedom!!!! Yeah!!!!
Posts: 116 | From North Carolina | Registered: Apr 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mcaringella
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 24848

quote:
Originally posted by thehause:
You did all these IV's at the same time for 2 years? God I wish I felt better.

Yah. I did a very strict, gnarly treatment. I felt aweful all the way through it. In bed or on the couch. Barfing all the time. Hired a nanny for two young kids. Lost my driver's license b/c of seizures due to neuro lyme. Terrible times, but I'd do it all over again for what I've learned through this trial. Several times I was convinced I was going to die. But God strengthened me and carried me.

I'll be praying for you all. [group hug]

--------------------
Blessings to you!

Geet3721
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 15751

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Geet3721     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Congratulations to you! I'm so happy for you. Thanks be to.Jesus the lord works in mysterious ways ... purging you body but literally vomiting it all out.. that's amazing I know jesus is healing me and all of us as we type.

--------------------
When the going gets tough. . . I'll keep fighting!
Ms. Geet3721

New LLMD, New abx, New life coming right up!!!!

Posts: 714 | From La La Lyme Land | Registered: Jun 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
map1131
Member # 2022

Icon 1 posted      Profile for map1131     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Love to see good results. May you keep your happy pain free life from this day forward.

Pam

--------------------
"Never, never, never, never, never give up" Winston Churchill

Posts: 6478 | From Louisville, Ky | Registered: Jan 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
j_liz
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 20496

Icon 10 posted      Profile for j_liz     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Praise the Lord!

liz

Posts: 471 | From NJ | Registered: May 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DDEC2
Member # 30313

Icon 1 posted      Profile for DDEC2     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thats beautiful to hear, now go out and live! lol

God Bless

--------------------
Igenex results 4-6-2011:
IGM 23-25:IND,31++,41++,58+,66+,83-93+

IGG 30+,39+,41+++

Posts: 80 | From Chicago IL | Registered: Jan 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code� is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | LymeNet home page | Privacy Statement