LymeNet Home LymeNet Home Page LymeNet Flash Discussion LymeNet Support Group Database LymeNet Literature Library LymeNet Legal Resources LymeNet Medical & Scientific Abstract Database LymeNet Newsletter Home Page LymeNet Recommended Books LymeNet Tick Pictures Search The LymeNet Site LymeNet Links LymeNet Frequently Asked Questions About The Lyme Disease Network LymeNet Menu

LymeNet on Facebook

LymeNet on Twitter

The Lyme Disease Network receives a commission from Amazon.com for each purchase originating from this site.

When purchasing from Amazon.com, please
click here first.

Thank you.

LymeNet Flash Discussion
Dedicated to the Bachmann Family

LymeNet needs your help:
LymeNet 2020 fund drive

The Lyme Disease Network is a non-profit organization funded by individual donations.

LymeNet Flash Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» LymeNet Flash » Questions and Discussion » Medical Questions » Got the PE1 - five days into using it (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Got the PE1 - five days into using it
nefferdun
Frequent Contributor (1K+ posts)
Member # 20157

Icon 1 posted      Profile for nefferdun     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I got the PE1 on Saturday and used it on myself and my husband.
I was very cautious the first two days expecting a big reaction but it never came so I went up the full strength on the third day on the F frequency.

I used borrelia nosodes the first three days and bart the last two. I was using it with the borrelia nosodes about half an hour. I concentrated on the acupuncture points the first 15 minutes and then where I felt borrelia had been in my joints. I had some back stiffness and arthritic like pain develop in my hands after using it. I feel it is related to borrelia because I have had it in the past. It is gone now.

The last two days I did bart nosodes. This morning I did 45 minutes with nosodes, F frequency, full strength. I did the acupuncture points concentrating on my head, eyes and neck the first 15 minutes.

The second 15 minutes my hands and other points. Then I concentrated 15 minutes on places I felt bart was buried, like the backs of my thighs and a lump beside one of my shins (been there for years).

Last I did 15 minutes G frequency full strength on my internal organs - especially bladder, where bart hangs out. So I used an hour with nosodes.

Before getting the PE1, babesia was coming back out, so I did a round of Coartem which I finished yesterday. I basically have no symptoms right now other than lack of stamina which tells me I am not out of the woods and to stay alert. I am not taking tinctures or herbs or other abx right now.

I used it on my husband too who does not have lyme- 15 minutes on the F frequency full strength going over the acupuncture points. Then 15 minutes on his shoulder which has been painful for years - used the A frequency full strength 15 minutes.

He said his shoulder feels much better. So I then decided in the last day to do his chest with the H frequency as he was a smoker and has had a cough. Will see what happens.

We both feel very relaxed after using it - endorphins. I don't think I could worry or get a negative thought in my mind if I tried.

An interesting observation:
I have enlarged veins on the backs of my hands - my age showing. When I am using the PE1 my hands appear completely normal. The veins disappear.

I would be interested in other people's experience. I don't know why people say it can only be used on very low strength for a short period of time. The manufacturer says it can be used several times a day for healing wounds or pain. It does not bother me at all.

As long as my other symptoms do not return, I think what I am looking at as a way to determine if I am well are:
1. return of stamina
2. motivation to do things
3. normal eyes
4. lump shrinking beside shin and lumps along bone gone.
5. improved memory and thinking

I'll report back with progress.

--------------------
old joke: idiopathic means the patient is pathological and the the doctor is an idiot

Posts: 4676 | From western Montana | Registered: Apr 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sixgoofykids
Member # 11141

Icon 1 posted      Profile for sixgoofykids   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm glad you're getting started!

Dr. W had us only use the light two days a week. He said the days off were just as important as the days we were using it. He really stressed the rest time. I'd be careful about using it every day. [Smile]

--------------------
sixgoofykids.blogspot.com

Posts: 13449 | From Ohio | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Hambone
Member # 29535

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Hambone     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by sixgoofykids:
I'm glad you're getting started!

Dr. W had us only use the light two days a week. He said the days off were just as important as the days we were using it. He really stressed the rest time. I'd be careful about using it every day. [Smile]

^^^^^^^What she said^^^^^^^^^^^^

I couldn't even handle it twice a week anymore and had to switch to every 10-14 days.

Remember not to use any "killing" drugs/supplements while using the light. Dr. W recommends a two week rest period from antibiotics before starting photons.

Happy you are seeing some good results already [Smile]

Posts: 1142 | From South | Registered: Dec 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Hambone
Member # 29535

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Hambone     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by nefferdun:

I don't know why people say it can only be used on very low strength for a short period of time. The manufacturer says it can be used several times a day for healing wounds or pain. It does not bother me at all.

The manufacturer doesn't give instructions on using the light with nosodes. It's a whole different ballgame when used with nosodes.

I use the light for longer without nosodes, but with nosodes I have to be very careful. I used it two days ago with Bart nosodes and a blood nosode and 24 hours later I got a fever and felt run down. Without nosodes that never happens.

Posts: 1142 | From South | Registered: Dec 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sixgoofykids
Member # 11141

Icon 1 posted      Profile for sixgoofykids   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hambone is correct. Dr. W had someone in our group use it for 20 minutes for back pain without nosodes. But when we used it for infection, it was only twice per week.

It will make you feel good and like you can use it every day. Your body needs time to catch up with the information you're giving it with the light/nosode combination.

--------------------

Posts: 13449 | From Ohio | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
17hens
Member # 23747

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 17hens     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yes, I would say it's tempting to use it a lot. It makes you feel so good you forget how strong it is. But then people get in trouble.

With the Bionic, if we use a frequency, say 9.88, we can't use a different frequency for 5 days as the body holds the message for 5 days. Using multiple frequencies would confuse the body.

And when we use a frequency (say 9.88), we can use it 2 or 3 times a week, no more.

Only the frequency of the body, 2.47, can be used daily (local only, not on points). It can also be used on the same day as another frequency like 9.88. 2.47 is used locally for pain or liver detox or for acne, etc.

Be careful, nefferdun. Please. It's stronger than you think.

--------------------
"My flesh and my heart may fail, but God is the strength of my heart and my portion forever." Psalms 73:26

bit 4/09, diagnosed 1/10

Posts: 3043 | From PA | Registered: Dec 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
nefferdun
Member # 20157

Icon 1 posted      Profile for nefferdun     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ok, you guys convinced me. I do tend to overdo things and get overly ambitious. Before I read this post I actually used the borrelia nosodes for 45 minutes. Then I fell asleep for over an hour. I feel so tranquilized.

I will take a few days off.

It does a lot of other things that are intriguing. Has anyone used it for these things?

It helps with tinnitis. I have had that for 27 years.
It stimulates collagen and tones skin - is used as a "facelift". That would be great!
It helps you sleep better. I have suffered from insomnia most of my life and just love sleep.

There is even a setting for mental emotional issues such as depression. After years of this disease who doesn't need that?

Someone made a photon light "hat" to treat alzheimer's. Wouldn't it be nice to have normal brain function?

When I got sick with lyme, I made up a new rule for cribbage that since I was brain damaged it was no fair for my husband to take points I miss. He says I am counting my cards too fast so maybe we shouldn't apply that rule any more. I need to try to beat him in chess. That is another thing I will add to my list of wellness markers.

It is very hard not to use it daily but I will refrain.

--------------------
old joke: idiopathic means the patient is pathological and the the doctor is an idiot

Posts: 4676 | From western Montana | Registered: Apr 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sparkle7
Frequent Contributor (5K+ posts)
Member # 10397

Icon 1 posted      Profile for sparkle7     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I would say to be careful, too... I didn't ues the PE-1 - I used the LightWorks which is alot weaker.

In my experience, I think the effects may be cumulative. You may feel good now but one day you may overdo it & feel awful for weeks. I'm not saying that will happen but it might. The infrared light can be unpredictable. Until there's a good way of establishing dosage that's individualized - you have to be careful with it.

Posts: 7772 | From Northeast, again... | Registered: Oct 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sixgoofykids
Member # 11141

Maybe this will help you during the times off .... when I had to take the mont off (Dr. W had us treat, then take a month off), I'd make as much progress during the time off as I did during the time I used it. [Smile]

--------------------

nefferdun
Member # 20157

That is so hard for me to understand - having been on abx for so long - whenever I took time off I crashed.

Did you take herbs or anything during the month off?

Whenever I crash it is always mentally first. I do not even realize what is happening. The infections numb the brain first and then take over. So it is very frightening to me to just let go and trust that everything will be ok. I am literally terrified of losing my mind to this disease.

I will take it a day at a time. Should I expect herxing?

I feel like I am about to walk a tightrope with no safety net.

--------------------

sixgoofykids
Member # 11141

No, taking something during the time off defeats the purpose of the time off.

The light stays with you for a while, so really, it's just time off from shining it, not time off from it working. I did use mine twice a week for longer than I was supposed to in the beginning .... for about two and a half months. Then I went to the three weeks on, one month off.

During those months off, my body detoxed and I felt really good.

I did notice the babesia came out as I killed off the borrelia, but it wasn't as strong as it was when I had borrelia. In fact, tonic water was enough to keep it in check until my body could take care of the infection. I believe 17 Hens had the same experience.

It's not the same as herxing. I felt weird during/after the first treatment, but after that I just saw improvement. I would felt somewhat bad when I started using blood.

Once your body gets stronger, you will start feeling healing crises. Do not confuse this with herxing. Google "healing crisis" and "healing reaction" so you understand what's happening as your body gets stronger. As it gets stronger, it will fight things and detox on its own.

Lose the "kill" mentality, and start thinking about giving your body what it needs to heal itself. When you cut yourself, you put something on the wound to clean it, but your body heals. You are giving your body the tools to heal from Lyme. Think of it that way.

--------------------

tick battler
Member # 21113

Icon 1 posted      Profile for tick battler     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm curious, do you all think that this method could get rid of a blastocystis (water borne protozoan parasite) infection that is proving to be very hard to get rid of? I am very ill from it - it is causing rapid heart rate, insomnia, sweating, trembling, nausea, weight loss and more.

Thanks,
tickbattler

Posts: 1763 | From Malvern, PA | Registered: Jul 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
17hens
Member # 23747

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 17hens     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ahhh, I love this. It's such a better place to be. "Healing" is so much better mentally, emotionally,& physically than "killing".

Welcome to the photon light club, neff. I'm so glad to welcome you with open arms!! [group hug]

--------------------
"My flesh and my heart may fail, but God is the strength of my heart and my portion forever." Psalms 73:26

bit 4/09, diagnosed 1/10

Posts: 3043 | From PA | Registered: Dec 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
jlp38
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 27221

Icon 1 posted      Profile for jlp38     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by sixgoofykids:

Lose the "kill" mentality, and start thinking about giving your body what it needs to heal itself. When you cut yourself, you put something on the wound to clean it, but your body heals. You are giving your body the tools to heal from Lyme. Think of it that way.

I love this! I have never had the "kill" mentality. The same power that created my body at conception is what heals it now. It is the same power that heals a cut on your finger or a simple cold. If you think about it, a cut and a cold are both "incurable", meaning that science can't cure them. So if my body can cure a cold, why not Lyme. I ordered my PE1 and should have it before Christmas. Yippee!
Posts: 707 | From Colorado | Registered: Jul 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
nefferdun
Member # 20157

That is great jip.

I had never thought of it this way before. I really have been in the kill mode rather than the heal mentality.

I tried LDN which doesn't kill. It stimulates endorphins so it is described as "tricking the body" to heal itself. It was too much for me. My eyes were swelling. If ever a chemical was good for you, I felt that would be the one but I couldn't tolerate it.

So I was thinking that photon light also stimulates endorphins through acupuncture points and this would boost my immune system. The key is to get the body to recognize the pathogens with the nosodes.

I admit being skeptical about the nosodes but I have believed in more outrageous concepts. In fact my progressed astrology says this is a good time for healing, through an electronic (Uranus) method.

I will goggle healing crisis and get tonic water.

--------------------

jlp38
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 27221

Icon 1 posted      Profile for jlp38     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
It is great Neff ... I hope. I mean, this is the philosophy I live by. I just hope it hasn't caused me to forego treatments that would have helped. The arthritis is pretty bad. I can't make a fist at all. I certainly wish I hadn't let it get to this point. But I'm holding out hope that this too can heal. I'm seeing improvement in my fingers but at the same time my thumbs are getting worse which is confusing the heck out of me.

I'll be keeping a close eye on your progress. Good luck!

Posts: 707 | From Colorado | Registered: Jul 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sparkle7
Member # 10397

Icon 1 posted      Profile for sparkle7     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ultimately, the body has to heal itself. There's no other way around it, really. The drugs don't heal us. I imagine, in the future, all this "killing" with antibiotics will seem barbaric.

FYI - this is a big deal...

Human Microbiome Project

http://commonfund.nih.gov/hmp/

It's not just about probiotics anymore.

Posts: 7772 | From Northeast, again... | Registered: Oct 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Haley
Member # 22008

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Haley     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Neff - if you beat someone in Chess, I'm buying one of those things [Wink]
Posts: 2232 | From USA | Registered: Aug 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Hambone
Member # 29535

quote:
Originally posted by jlp38:
The arthritis is pretty bad. I can't make a fist at all. I certainly wish I hadn't let it get to this point.

You would be AMAZED at the pain relief you would get from the light. It helped me sooooooo much when my frozen shoulder was in the freezing stage and so so painful I would just sit and cry. That relief alone was worth the price to me. Even if you don't wish to stop antibiotics, I would imagine you could use the light for pain as long as you don't use nosodes with it. My heels would feel like I had railroad spikes shoved up them and I'd shine the light on them for 5 minutes and poof! The pain instantly disappeared for several hours and I could walk normal again. It is the freakiest thing that a light would do that.
jlp38
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 27221

Well if it can help me with these locked joints it will be worth it's weight in gold! I'm not on abx so I hope to use it with and without nosodes.
nefferdun
Member # 20157

My 32 year old pony cut herself on some wire so I treated her with it this afternoon. It is good for speeding up wound healing.

Next is my daughter with carpel tunnel and her boyfriend with five bad disks in his back - so bad he is considering another surgery to try to repair the damage caused from the first one. As he is always in pain, I will tell you how that goes. I read it can take several treatments though.

I am not doing the nosodes but I can't keep away from the thing entirely. I used it on my brain today after reading photon light is good for dementia. They use it twice a day for 20 minutes. I just did it once for 15 minutes.

No drugs except armour thyroid. The only supplements I take right now are transfer factor and vitamin D3 (my levels tested low).

Happy TG everyone.

--------------------

Javelina
Member # 34071

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Javelina     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi -- I'm interested in the PE-1 ,. How can I get started in terms Are there some published directions for how to self treat? Where can the nosodes be purchased? Thanks for any info. I am very sensitive so I would be going very slowly. Any input is really appreciated. Do you have to be off all herbs in order to use it?

Thanks very much

where is the pe-1 purchased?

Posts: 12 | From Tucson, AZ | Registered: Sep 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Javelina
Member # 34071

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Javelina     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi -- I'm interested in the PE-1 ,. How can I get started in terms Are there some published directions for how to self treat? Where can the nosodes be purchased? Thanks for any info. I am very sensitive so I would be going very slowly. Any input is really appreciated. Do you have to be off all herbs in order to use it?

Thanks very much

where is the pe-1 purchased?

Posts: 12 | From Tucson, AZ | Registered: Sep 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
fflutterby
Member # 28081

Icon 1 posted      Profile for fflutterby     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Neff, I am cheering you on. Praying you heal more and more each day...please keep us up to speed on your progress !

--------------------
Psalm 46 1 God is our refuge and strength

Posts: 1367 | From North Jersey | Registered: Sep 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
jlp38
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 27221

Javelina - do a search here for PE-1 or Bionic. There's tons of info.
nefferdun
Member # 20157

Javelina, I pm'd you.

Thanks fflutterby.

I left the PE1 with my daughter for two days, after treating her dog who was limping, my daughter's carpel tunnel and her boyfriend's back. Hope it helps them.

I won the chess game and my husband swears he did not let me win.

--------------------

Javelina
Member # 34071

nefferdun- thank you so much for the pm, i really appreciate the info. I really hope the pe1 works well for you! hope you're having a good holiday : )
dan67
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 20344

Icon 1 posted      Profile for dan67     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I own a PE-1. There is no question in my mind that it works.

However, after being on Rifampin + Tinidazole + Doxy for 3 weeks now, I have made massive progress.

I agree that the body must heal itself in the end, and I plan to use the PE-1 to keep the progress I've made, but I gotta say, photoning with Borrelia nosodes and Bart nosodes - while definitely did something - didn't give me the leaps and bounds I've already had in 3 weeks of this drug combo.

I hate antibiotics and hate what they do to my body which is why I avoided this for years, but after being on this combo for 3 weeks so far I have to say it has been worth it.

But ABX is just a short term strategy for me, long term strategy involves PE-1.

Just some thoughts

Posts: 641 | From Nevada | Registered: May 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Brussels
Member # 13480

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Brussels     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Big Grin] [Big Grin] [Big Grin] For the chess match won!!!! [Big Grin] [Big Grin]

Bad for your husband!!!

Hey, Neff, if you can take the PULSED MODE so well, I guess it's fine for you. I'm just afraid, when I read your posts, of the crashing day coming some time soon! I hope not, but I can't avoid thinking about it.

Take more cleansers, eat loads of fresh uncooked foods, if possible, get out to fresh air, move your body, take more cleansers for sure!!!

You feel better, but the body is dumping toxins for sure. I can't see any other way.

Don't underestimate nosodes and photons. That 's the ONLY mistake you can do with it and the ONLY DANGER. Underestimation.

The pulsed mode is ADDICTIVE!!!! [lick]

It is hard to avoid, and it probably means, it IS doing something to help you. Your body was probably craving these infrared and frequencies, like mine was.

But SPARKLE is right, there is a saturation point, when your body will say, enough!!

Like food, good fresh yummy organic food: you eat, your body is in full pleasure and thankful, but if you overdose, it will say NO, STOP.

Same as with sex, with good massages, acupuncture, whatever. There is a point of saturation and then you will find it's limits.

Then you can combine with other homeopathics (like cleansers or modulators), and ANOTHER HUGE door opens, for new treatments and benefits.

I'm sure if you try the Coenzyme comp (heel)+ Ubichinon (heel) + Citrokehl (Sanum) at a point, you will also feel amazing improvments, deeply, in many senses.

Almost everyone I ever tested around me, with lyme or most chronic diseases, get amazing benefits with the magic trio combination (as I call it). If you just read what coenzyme comp does and ubichinon does alone, you will get the 'meaning' of these...

But, I don't think you can kill ALL pathogens and solve all your health problems with the PE1 alone. But combining it with other homeopathic treatments is one the best tools I ever found.

And as HAMBONE said, for certain persistent problems, when you solve one of them merely with pulsed infrared, no drugs, no side effects, well the price IS paid!!!

the PE1 was the best investment I did for my health lately, and it is the ONLY machine I use on a regular base. My rife, I take it off once every 6 months, the Hulda clark zapper, it never comes out anymore, nor the KMT 24 (for years, it is packed).

Buhner's herbs, never more took any for the last 3 years!! Not a single drop of cats claw, nothing.

I use the PE1 for burns in skin, back pain (of friends, as I have none), for any injury (so that it heals fast), when I want to relax... for my new nosode intake (of candida), for teeth treatment (for pain or discomfort), etc. For cramps, DURING the cramp, it is magical, it takes seconds to stop a cramp anywhere in your body!
----------------

If none of you have tried, to PULSE frequencies AROUND YOUR BODY and NOT DIRECTLY TO YOUR BODY, try this!!! It is even more addictive!

All around your body, if you use these PULSED frequencies, the way it relaxes you is AMAZING.

I can do WHOLE SESSIONS with the machine just flashing AROUND MY BODY, WITHOUT EVER TOUCHING my body, and I can promise you, no one needs any drug in this world anymore!!! [Big Grin]

Posts: 6199 | From Brussels | Registered: Oct 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Brussels
Member # 13480

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Brussels     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
http://www.homotoxicology.net/Documents/biotherapy.pdf
I cant copy paste here, you got to read yourself.

Conezyme comp and Ubichinon conatins viatmines andco-enzymes and intermediary products of metabolic cycles providing ENERGY. they act on molecular level on the mitochondria and asist the organism to regulat the intracellular, energy supplying processes once again. (page 18)

Coenzmye compositum is made to activate cellular metabolism

Ubichinon comp, to activate toxic defense and enzmye systems.

Page 19 gives a hint on why to use it with Molybdenum compositum. Hey, it gives me and idea to test this new combination.

the combination with Citrokehl from Sanum came from a practioner who did a course on Sanum. And she used the Magic Trio above with excellent results. I can only say, I was very thankful for the combination, even before I knew about photon therapy.

I ingested the magic trio for some time, and since then, my energy levels got better, and for example, i never needed any suplementation of Coq10 anymore! Now I don't even ingest the stuff, I only photoon them.

The combination COenzyme comp and Ubichinon is seen in the WHOLE materia medica of heel.
-------

Page 77 shows some Heel products to be used with Auto-sanguis therapy (using own blood). I never did myself, but I just thought this could be interesting...

------------
Detoxification pages: from page 78 -82.

The part of mecury is interesting, I find.

Page 82, has what dr. K's never stop talking: Vit E, Selenium, zinc, chrome, and other micenrals, plus aminoacids, essential fatty acids should be present to help body to detoxify.

Products used by Dr. W to clean the patients follow a lot the main idea of these pages (lymphomyosot etc).

Posts: 6199 | From Brussels | Registered: Oct 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
nefferdun
Member # 20157

Thanks Brussels,

The only problem I am having, which started before the PE1 got here, is that I wake up too early in the morning. Today when I came downstairs it was 4:22 AM. That has a lot to do with the time change. I feel a little tired.

My daughter is sick with a virus today so I guess I was exposed as I ate dinner with her yesterday. Hope my immune system can fight it off.

I just brought the site up on another tab and I will look at it.

--------------------

Hambone
Member # 29535

Brussels,

What frequency would be best for psoriasis? Do you think it will help with that?

I still have a little patch behind my ear the size of a quarter.

nefferdun
Member # 20157

If the PE1 works on psoriasis, which is autoimmune, will it also help other autoimmune diseases?

Current research for many autoimmune diseases is focusing on modulating the immune system rather than suppressing it. LDN is putting many types of autoimmune diseases into remission. It works by boosting endorphins.

As the PE1 also stimulates endorphins, does anyone know if it helps other autoimmune conditions other than psoriasis? There is a trial under way right now using an immune suppresant drug for psoriasis on type one diabetics to halt beta cell destruction.
It can cause skin cancer so not something you would want to use = the point is these conditions are related.

You may know I am always trying to find something to help my son who is type one but still in the honeymoon stage; not insulin dependent yet.

--------------------

nefferdun
Member # 20157

I just got a book on photon healing and it says photon light can lower blood sugar - so yes, it might work the same as LDN.

PS the book is not worth buying because it does not reference treating lyme or infections, and it is all about those little gadgets you buy for $20.

--------------------

sparkle7
Member # 10397

Hambone- I think people generally use UV light for psoriasis. You may want to do some searching on Google.
nefferdun
Member # 20157

Dr. W says you can use it more often for other conditions such as pain. He says 4-5 times a week. He also uses it for six minutes on each of the ten points so that would be an hour with nosodes. I know the PE1 is stronger.

The literature Larry sent out describes it being used daily on an elephant with pain so bad, she was using her trunk as a cane. When she began to improve they went to every other day and then just once a week.

In the literature I got from Larry it also shows a "hat" used to treat alzheimers. It is worn two-three times a day for 20 minutes. As it has four lights (at least) to hit various parts of the brain at once, you would have to use the PE1 much longer to hit the entire brain for that length of time. It is done every day for months.

So I am thinking I do not need to be afraid of the PE1.
I will be careful with the nosodes but I have no reaction other than a slightly sore back the first time. I am going to try blood.

To be hones I started taking two malarone once a day because I was worried about the babesia coming back. I spent a year and over$15,000 out of pocket on drugs to get it in check. The idea of letting it take over again scares me.

I asked Larry if it would be ok to take something for it while I was treating the other infections and he said he thought it would be ok - but he does not know much about treating with nosodes.
I hope taking a drug does not affect affect the PE1 boosting my immune system. As far as bart and Bb goes, I have zero symptoms right now except after treating, I get a tiny bit of pain in finger joints.

--------------------

sparkle7
Member # 10397

I think it depends on the person. My signifigant other uses it all the time but we have a LightWorks which is not as strong. He doesn't have Lyme or use nosodes, either... He just likes the way it feels.

If you are ill, you have to be careful. I started using it again yesterday due to a gum/tooth issue. I did get quite ill after using it alot when I first got it. I don't know why but it may be something to do with the fact that I had parasites & didn't know it.

I know it feels good but it's also wise to be cautious with it. It can be unpredictable.

blownelk
Member # 27078

Icon 1 posted      Profile for blownelk     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Nefferdun, I'm so excited to hear of your progress! I'm curious, have you used the PE-1 in direct mode with the nosodes at all?

I did the frequencies without nosodes and didn't get much reaction at all. Then I did direct mode with nosodes and WOW, I felt quite a bit of difference. Then I photoned a homopathic detox and felt like I've went back to square one.

I've waited a week or more and have been too exhausted to photon again... your post has given me the motivation to get back at it. I think I will do borrelia nosodes again tonight.

Thanks for sharing your progress with all of us!

Posts: 63 | From Millersville, PA | Registered: Jul 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
nefferdun
Member # 20157

I accidentally did nosodes on direct. It was for bart and I used it on my bladder, which is where they seem to like to hold out. That afternoon I had sensitivity - feeling like I needed to urinate but that was all.

I have only treated with nosodes four times I think. Next time I will do blood but I have to buy something to collect it. That will be exciting.

Although I have no major events to report, I also have no symptoms coming up and I am not taking any bart of Bb meds.

--------------------

Brussels
Member # 13480

Dan, did you work up on the potencies of bart and borrelia, up to at least 200K or 200C? Slowly up, let's say.

I can't believe, in my experience, that anything works better to kill at least borrelia (and possibly bart too).

I wonder if you are not getting OTHER stuff than borrelia with the abx... Just an idea.

Or if you didn't work on all the intermediate potencies, like finishing the 10 vials on X dilutions (or D dilutions) then starting on the K dilutions...
--------

Neff. Not sleeping enough can be a few things: doing too much the PE1 acts for me like taking EMRs. It makes my nervous system over excited. I wouldn't use it in the evening then...

Unless you know what you are doing (many people fall asleep during PULSED photons, specially when you don't focus on your body, but AROUND the body).

It could be excess of toxins (= anxiety rising). Watch out, this happens to everyone (toxins build up, slowly, but steadily, non stop for very long after using infrared).

It could be just that finally you got some extra energy and your body does not know about it for a long time, and thinks it is time to wake up? I got that in the begining, when my chronic fatigue was going out.

I felt a bit of energy, but it was interpreted somewhere inside my head as a tsunami of energy, because I came from negative to slightly positive....

Anyway, just let us know about your horse, and all the people trying it.

Brussels
Member # 13480

Blownelk,

I guess one has to photoon nosodes, and wait many days until you can again photoon something else. Or you will CONFOUND the message to your body.

dr. W. uses IV homeopathics or ozone. These homeopathics will go out of the system soon as well as ozone.

Never photoon too many things at once. Your body is not like a supermarket. Just don't pack one thing after another. Do one by one, like it should be.

Brussels
Member # 13480

No idea for psoriasis and the PE1...

I tried to solve the eczema problem of my husband, that comes and goes, but you know, photons will not cancel food allergies, for example.

He is now allergic to wheat, for example, and he has to stop taking wheat, I can't see how to stop eczema appearing when the person eats the allergen on and on.

I never read much about psoriasis, but it looks a mysterious disease, another immunologic disease, that unfortuntaly, seems to have to be treated by a holistic treatment, like ALL immune diseases.

For my limited understanding, if I had psoriasis, the first thing I would try to treat is insulin resistance. So, yep, diet and exercise. I would cut most carbs or at least everything with wheat, and if I were brave, cut all gluten containing foods!

I would do an allergy test for other foods to have my inflammation lower. I would take a look at mercola site for his suggestions of how to treat insulin resistance, that seems to be behind most chronic diseases of today (not infectious diseases though...).

But psoriasis seems to be related to insulin resistance.

http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/10.1111/j.1365-4632.2009.04358.x/full

And all the bad things that are related to insulin resistance (specially cardio vascular diseases, hypertension etc).

I know a person that has psoriasis on and off, then got psoriatic arthritis (or something like that), and her life quality fell quite a lot. She loves sugar, honey, breads etc. She eats very healthy, except for excesses there (and in wine).

She doesn't have lyme, so to convince her of anything non-mainstream is difficult. I even don't try anymore. But as you have lyme and are open to try, I would try this and see what happens?

The PE1 is not a magic instrument for treating all.

It will help you for certain things, but not to treat the causes of immunologic diseases like psoriasis. Or even the main cause of lyme (which in my view, it is also an immune disease, in the sense that not all catch lyme.... only defectous immune systems do).

The PE1 can do a lot, but not everything!! If you use light and get the psoriatic rash gets better, it is fine. But I don't believe it will treat the whole immune disease for good.

D Bergy
Member # 9984

Icon 1 posted      Profile for D Bergy     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
My Psoriasis was caused directly by the Mycobacterium Tuberculosis subspecies Avium (MAP) bacteria.

I do not know if that is always the cause, but two treatments using my Rife Machine, and DNA based frequencies for MAP, and it swelled up, died off and has not been back since.

I was treatng Crohn's Disease, and the Psoriasis came when I had my first flare. I was not really expecting an effect on the Psoriasis although I knew the two were related in some way.

Take it for what it is worth.

Dan

Posts: 2919 | From Minnesota | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Brussels
Member # 13480

Dan, amazing story. I also suffered from mycobact. tub, but other subspecies (bovinum). I think mine came from the BCG vaccination.

I had full blown joint infections, very bad, that only got dormant with BCG vaccine NOSODES!!!

Amazing what can be caused by infections... Do you think it was a CAUSATIVE for psoriasis or it was more like, Myc TB (this stuff is strong...) just acted like immunosupressive and caused your psoriasis??

Funny to see that you think Chron and Psorisis are related (I just wrote about gluten above...).

D Bergy
Member # 9984

Icon 1 posted      Profile for D Bergy     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The MAP bacteria is the strongest suspect in Crohn's Disease, but it probably is not the cause of the dysfunctional immune system. It just takes advantage of it.

The Psoriasis almost had to be directly caused by the MAP bacteria to die off so quickly.

The Psoriasis was on the surface, which made it easier to kill than the stuff in my intestines.

I do not know the cause of the faulty immune system. There are so many possibilities, it is hard to nail it down to any one thing.

Low vitamin D levels likely play a role, in this and many other autoimmune diseases. There could be more than one cause, and I suspect some vaccines could be involved.

Sorry, did not mean to side track the thread.

I have been closely wathing the PE1 treatment postings. I think you may have another good treatment option, and I am glad for those who post their experiences.

Dan

Posts: 2919 | From Minnesota | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sparkle7
Member # 10397

Kind of interesting connections here with psoriasis. My mother had it & she said it went away during 1 type of cancer treatment she was getting (I don't know what it was exactly) & when she sat outside in the sun (vit. D). I don't know if there is any heridetary issue with me in regards to it. I don't have it...

The other thing about the insulin resistance... I don't really know too much about it but I think I recall Dr. K saying something about berberine & vit B (Niacin). I'll have to look it up again.

Sorry to continue the digression.

Fuel1212
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 29312

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fuel1212     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
It would be really beneficial if someone did a video series or video on :

Placing nosodes and different strengths into clear vials.

Starting strength with pulsed vs straight

How many and what strengths vials go around solar plexus same strengths I am assuming in all clear tubes?

Duct tape or any other suggestions for solar plexus band.

Feel free to PM

Thanks all
Fuel

--------------------
IgM- 31,34,39,83-93 IND
IgM- 41+

IgG- 31,34,39,83-93 IND
IgG- 41++

Posts: 610 | From Lymeville | Registered: Nov 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dan67
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 20344

Icon 1 posted      Profile for dan67     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Brussels, I have NO DOUBT the PE-1 would help more with Bart than what I've been able to accomplish. However, someone (you maybe?!) needs to write a clear and easy GUIDE to using the right potencies.

Also, a clear and easy guide to WHERE TO BUY AND HOW TO MAKE the potencies.

Brussels, if you could help with this I will try the PE-1 again!

Maybe you should write a book, eh?

Posts: 641 | From Nevada | Registered: May 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Brussels
Member # 13480

I AM writing a book...

Again:
1- Use dr. W's BORRELIA nosodes first.
I would start taping the nosodes X3, X5, X6, X10, X12 and X30 first.
1 week, you can photoon twice, but same nosodes!

2- If you herxed a lot or felt big changes, continue week 2 on the same nosodes.
If you didn't herx a lot nor improved a lot, increase dilutions of nosodes.
I would do X60, X100 only.

3- Next week, same as item number 2: if little herxes, little improvement, then increase dilution to X200.

If big changes (herxes or improvement or changes in disease picture) CONTINUE on the SAME DILUTIONS that caused you the change.

After X200, give the body at least one full week rest to start on the C or K dilutions.

4- After the rest, start C12 OR C30 (not both).

Same logic as above (slow improvement, increase dilution; fast improvement or herxes, keep photooning the same dilution until reaction goes slower).

But note that CHANGES will be less perceptible from now on, as the nosodes are dealing with more subtle aspects of disease, not only CLEAR cut symptoms. So your perception of improvement has to be finer when you start using the C or K dilutions.

5- Do C60, wait a whole week or 2. You can RE-DO again, same potency next week, but NOT INCREASE.

6- Do C100, certainly wait two weeks.

7- Do a C200, also wait 2 weeks.
Always on the same logic above. The easiest is to test energetically, but I just write for those who are doing trial and error.

Then treat BArt, same way.

Note: you don't have to have ALL dilutions I write, but some are important, in my view: like X5 or X6 must be there (one of the 2 is a must). Then X10 or X12 (one of the 2 is a must).

The MUST HAVE DILUTIONS, in case you don't test energetically, in my opinion, after X12 are: X30, X60, X100, X200, C30, C60, C100, C200.

I would also buy the K1,000 from Hildegard Pharmacie in Brussels, in case you don't find this anywhere else. This is to be taken INGESTED, in my opinin, about 2-3 weeks AFTER you are done with the C200.

nefferdun
Member # 20157

I used all ten nosodes at once. My brain thought it was a bit strange but the whole thing is strange so that is what I did. As the markers on the vials came off I do not know which vials are which any more so I can't change it. I am just going to use blood. Have to buy a diabetic blood lance today.

My pony only got one treatment as she was not in the mood for a second. The second day after her treatment the would was scabbed over and she is not in pain now.

My husband says his shoulder is much better when he uses the PE1. He re-injured himself because it felt so good he tried to throw something. That is common, I have read.

My duaghter's boyfriend says the pain in his back is reduced from 7 (1 to 10) to 5.5. He says it takes the edge off. He has not been able to use it consistently. He uses the I frequency for pain.

My daughter said her carpel tunnel was better but she really liked it for reducing the discomfort of cramps when she was having her period. The next day she got sick with a virus and said when she used it on her upset stomach she felt much better.

I gave my 14 year dog a treatment on his hips twice and will see how that goes. He is very stiff when he gets up and cannot climb stairs very well any more. I used A.

Here are a few of sites that explain LLLT: Low Level Laser Therapy.
It is NASA science, not fiction. The nosodes thing is taking it to another realm. You do not have to believe in the nosodes to believe in LLLT but it does not hurt to try it. I am a hopeful skeptic.

http://medicalphysicsweb.org/cws/article/research/38734

ttp://www.lazrpulsr.com/files/How_does_light_therapy_work.htm

http://heelspurs.com/led.html

ttp://www.lifelinelaser.com/the-technology/

LDN is good for psoriasis. It boosts endorphins which regulate the immune system to stop the attack. Other things that boost endorphins are aerobic exercise and acupuncture. As the PE1 triggers acupuncture sites it also boosts endorphins, so it is good to try for autoimmune diseases. I do not know if it is as effective as LDN.

--------------------

nefferdun
Member # 20157

Looking more closely at those links it tells you how deeply the different wavelengths penetrate the body. I have been using F frequency most of the time which is superficial, addressing only the acupuncture points.

There are MANY of these devices on the market. You even see them advertised on TV now. So how do you know which one is best or even what the difference is between them?

--------------------

sixgoofykids
Member # 11141

quote:
Originally posted by Brussels:
I AM writing a book...

Good! I was asked to, but don't WANT to.

--------------------

dan67
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 20344

Brussels, where do I get Dr. W nosodes? And/or where do I buy the other potencies? Thanks.
sparkle7
Member # 10397

Fuel - I think I would use some medical tape (the kind they use to tape up bandages) rather than duct tape.

---

FYI - I posted this the other day -

posted 28 November, 2011 12:26AM
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Just some info about Nogier frequencies. I don't know if people who get the PE-1 have these frequencies but I figured I'd post them...

----

http://www.healthcarealternatives.net/nogier.html

1. (Frequency F, 73 Hz) For use when cellular activity is hypoactive, such as chronic recurring problems, nonunion fractures and chronic splints and for stimulation of osteoid. It is also helpful in activating humoral and endocrine functions. Field work has shown setting 1 helpful in stimulating (tonifying) acupuncture and trigger points and increasing circulation in areas being treated, such as wounds when past the acute stage.

2. (Frequency G, 147 Hz) For areas of yellow scar tissue that are generally formed internally on tendons, ligaments and sub-acute (lingering but not chronic) conditions. Field use has shown setting 2 to be helpful in reducing inflammation associated with injuries and infections. This is often called the �universal frequency� because most problems involve inflammation.

3. (Frequency A, 294 Hz.) For tissue of ectodermal origin, such as body openings, skin and nerve. Field applications include wounds, eye injuries and after surgery. Setting 3 tends to tone tissue while minimizing the chance of hemorrhaging fresh wounds or recent surgical sites. It is also good for the treatment of acupuncture and trigger points, corneal ulcers and ulcerated mucous membranes. This is called the �universal frequency� in acupuncture.

4. (Frequency B, 587 Hz.) For circulatory and lymphatic stimulation and treatment of tissue of endodermal origin, such as GI tract, liver and pancreas. In field applications, setting 4 has been used in conjunction with 5 and 2 for tendon, ligament, joint and other injuries where reaching secondary levels of tissue is needed.

5. (Frequency C, 1174 Hz.) For tissue of mesodermal origin, such as bone, joints, ligament, viscera and tendon. Field experience has shown setting 5 to be especially good for tendon and ligament injuries when used with 4 and 2. It also helps in relaxing large muscle groups.

6. (Frequency D, 2349 Hz.) For chronic conditions not responsive to setting 3 or 5. Field experience shows setting 6 to be a good supplement to 3 when healing processes appear to reach a plateau.

7. (Frequency E, 4698 Hz.) For pain control, primarily when C nerve fibers are transmitting to dorsal root ganglia and when involvement of neurotransmitters is of physiological importance. Field experience shows 7 to help suppress pain and to sedate acupuncture and trigger points and aid in diminishing excess calcification associated with chips, spurs and arthritic conditions.

The relevant settings for cavitation patients are:

� #2 for anti-inflammatory effects
� #3 for nerve involvement
� #4 to improve circulation
� #5 to encourage new bone growth
� #7 for pain (if applicable)

----

http://www.sedatelec.com/english/acupauri.htm

----

http://www.braintuner.com/lightworks.htm

Fuel1212
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 29312

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fuel1212     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Next quick question. Thanks Brussels and sparkle ..

I need clear vials.. where do I get them and what size, or does it matter (1 Dram, 2 Dram, etc)

So I will have different potencies across my solar plexus? I thought they needed to all be the same. Good to know

Fuel

--------------------
IgM- 31,34,39,83-93 IND
IgM- 41+

IgG- 31,34,39,83-93 IND
IgG- 41++

Posts: 610 | From Lymeville | Registered: Nov 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
aMomWithHope
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 19255

Icon 1 posted      Profile for aMomWithHope     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Sparkle,

Thanks for the Nogier frequencies. Are these found on the Rife?

Anyone know if the PE1/Bionic has these frequencies or equivalents?

Great thread--reading of everyone's experience has been very informative!

Posts: 648 | From northeast | Registered: Feb 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
17hens
Member # 23747

Fuel, this is where I got my clear vials for the blood nosodes we make - http://www.discountvials.com/5-Dram-Vials-s/318.htm

And Dr. W. uses yellow masking tape to tape vials to solar plexus. It works fine for us and not hard to pull off.

--------------------

bit 4/09, diagnosed 1/10

sparkle7
Member # 10397

I think I got my vials from this place -

http://www.specialtybottle.com/glassvialsmi.aspx

I'm not sure about the Rife & the Nogier frequencies. I believe the Bionic has slightly different frequencies. I'm not sure why they changed them or decided to use different frequencies than the Nogier ones. I think the PE-1 uses the Nogier frequencies but someone who has one would not better. I have the LightWorks.

The LightWorks company actually makes additional paddles with different colored LEDs you can get. The paddle comes off & you can change it. It normally comes with red (660 nm - I think) & infrared (I forgot the exact wavelength).

I posted wads of stuff about infrared light & healing a couple of years ago. You may want to check back in the archives here.

I'm having a problem with my gums & I'm using colloidal silver & the LightWorks on & off. This company makes a device specifically for dental applications. I think my gums are healing but it's too soon to tell. I have a densist appt in a week or so - I figured I'd try to heal them myself if possible.

http://www.elixa.com/light/dentaray.html

17hens
Member # 23747

Sparkle's prices are better. I found it helpful that the jar be "wide mouthed" so that it's easier to get a few drops of blood from a man's finger.

--------------------

bit 4/09, diagnosed 1/10

Fuel1212
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 29312

Great stuff.. many thanks!

--------------------
IgM- 31,34,39,83-93 IND
IgM- 41+

IgG- 31,34,39,83-93 IND
IgG- 41++

nefferdun
Member # 20157

Larry sends a handbook with the PE1 explaining the frequencies. There is a chart with Nogier frequencies and corresponding PE1 frequencies. The PE1 has two more frequencies for two of the Nogier frequencies.

The way I understand this, it is like the same key played high or low on an instrument. A lower frequency is exciting whereas a higher one is calming (I could have this backwards).

There are 7 Nogier frequencies, A through F. There are 9 PE1 frequencies, A through I. A and H both correspond to the C Nogier frequency. C and I both correspond to the E Nogier frequency. There is a tenth setting on the PE1 which pulses all the frequencies, shifting every 7 seconds.

Larry's handbook says Nogier identified specific frequencies related to the musical note D which resonate with the body.
I am a little confused if Nogier's frequencies actually relate to muscial notes - like F, C, D etc. but he identified the organs of the body that responded to those frequencies.

Here is a quote explaining light in another way:
"These principles of light or energy medicine originated in the quantum physics of Einstein himself. He first introduced the concept of the LASER �light amplification by stimulated emission radiation�. He also stated that every living cell emits radiation called the �photon emission of living cells�, or what we commonly refer to as the aura. Albert Einstein, in 1917, proposed all living and nonliving matter represented dynamic electromagnetic fields, which exist in an electromagnetic environment � the universe! "

Larry handbook explains the wavelengths of light. Red light is visible up to 660 Nanometers (1nm being one billionth of a meter) and penetrates the tissue to a depth of 6-10 mm (0.23 to 0.39 inches). Invisible infrared light is over 760 nm and penetrates the tissue to a depth of 30-40 mm (40 is 1.57 inches).

All tissue responds to a particular wavelength. One of the reasons the LLLTs emits red light is so you know it is on because the infared light is invisable. Most LLLTs are between 800 and 900 nm.

Infrared light cannot harm you. No matter what medicines you are on or what allergies you have. You just don't want to stare directly into the light.

For us brain damaged neuro lymies another quote:
"Neuroplasticity represents the brain�s ability to reorganize itself by forming new neural connections throughout life. Neuroplasticity provides a way for nerve cells (neurons) in the brain to respond and compensate for injury and disease and adjust neuronal activity in response to a new situation or to changes in the environment.
LLLT provides one of the most powerful stimulants for Neuroplasticity known today and it provides that stimulation in a safe, therapeutically correct, organized manner."

From Larry's handbook, " The G frequency resonates with the most elaborate structures of the body, those of the cerebral cortex, , the typically human part of the brain, which gives man the capacity to think, create and imagine."

G Nogier corresponds to the PE1's E frequency. So you use this frequency to directly affect your brain. It is being used to treat Alzheimer's patients and has halted the progression with some reversal.

As for nosodes, I want to understand this by thinking about the Solar Plexus, where the nosodes are placed. The solar plexis chakra is located one or two inches above the navel and is the center of power and will. It is where your "center" is located.

If you have ever taken tae kwon do then you know this is where your power comes from. In riding horses you must also use this area of the body for balance and to be connected to the horse. A profession singer uses the solar plexus energy to project the voice. Correct breathing is deep into the solar plexus.

So if you are correctly using the nosodes (which I have not been doing) then I believe you would focus on your power and centeredness coming from the solar plexus. The nosodes tell you body what you want it to direct it's energy to.

My mistake is just tapping something there and not actually being focused on it using my core strength. If you were sparring in tae kwon do it would be like making a loud yell (kihap) without focus, power or control. Worthless if your opponent connects! As your opponent has the intent to kill you (as does lyme) better gather all of your power and will to survive.

So I will try to use the energy which I have been avoiding in my healing process.

--------------------

jlp38
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 27221

Interesting read. Thanks!
jlp38
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 27221

quote:
Originally posted by dan67:
Brussels, where do I get Dr. W nosodes? And/or where do I buy the other potencies? Thanks.

I'd like to know this as well. Can we get Dr. W nosodes in the US? I think most people who haven't been to Germany are using nosodes from Deseret Bio, right?
sparkle7
Member # 10397

Interesting... I guess you can also use the chi power for healing, too. Which ever visualization floats your boat...

The other thing is that I was living in a place where the sun was really strong & it was sunny alot. I used to just go & sit outside. What's the difference between using the infrared LEDs or sitting outside in the sun?

In theory, this would help the brain with alzheimers or you could tape the remedies to your solar plexus & go sit outside...

The sun has all the wavelengths.

nefferdun
Member # 20157

I posted a couple of sites that explain the difference. It is more concentrated in the machine. It is like saying if we stand in the sun, we should be able to take an x-ray of ourselves.

No matter what I do - mediate and focus - or just read a book - I do not experience any big leaps with nosodes that I am aware of.
For me the machine works by stimulating production of endorphins which stimulate my immune system, increase blood flow, calm and promote healing. I feel the endorphin rush almost immediately and continue to feel calm all day long.

I do not see any reason not to use it traditionally daily, unless you have some individual sensitivity. Larry does recommend starting cautiously just to be sure. In all of the information he sent about using it for various problems, it was used a lot.

For instance for Alzheimers it had four lights on the brain at once and was used 20 minutes 2-3 times a day every day for months. I am using it at least an hour a day on full strength.
Larry said his girlfriend uses two machines at once on her back.

According to Larry the PE1 is more powerful and has more frequencies than the Bionic so I don't think you would want to invest five times as much money in the Bionic.

You have to go to Germany to get the Bionic because it cannot be shipped here. You can't ship it back to get it fixed if it breaks down either.

If you search the internet you will see there is A LOT of Low Level Laser Therapy devices out there. They are even being offered on TV now for $80. Some of them of course are worthless and do not even have infrared light but you can buy a $20 pointer from WalMart to trigger acupuncture points. You don't have to be rich to try this. It just won't be as powerful and penetrate the tissue as deeply.

If nosodes do work, then you could trap the next tick that bites you in a vial and use it - or your own blood, tears, spit or urine. It would all have traces of the pathogens. Bart likes the bladder so urine might be very good for a bart nosode. As my finger pricking did not result in much blood, I am going to try urine.

--------------------

sparkle7
Member # 10397

I did alot of this research 2-3 years ago about the Bionic vs. PE-1 & LightWorks, etc. I posted lots of info here during that time. I agree that infrared light has it's uses & it's been proven. The LightWorks is a pretty good product & it's about $300. You can get plenty of good results with it.

I heard a story about someone who was going to have to have their foot amputated due to diabetic sores & they were able to heal it with a red pointer from Staples & some colloidal silver... Yes, it works & there are plenty of scientific papers to prove it. Why more people don't know about this is anyone's guess.

It's just that exact dosages for particular illnesses are a bit vague at the moment. Lasers are different than LEDs. Intensities of light are difficult to calculate between the various products. The PE-1 is about the same intensity as the Bionic but it has different frequencies. We don't know why this is or how the Bionic's effects may be different due to this.

Look into Dr. Fritz Popp's research. There's also alot of research from the former USSR, too. After living in a place where the sun was stronger than in the northern lattitudes - I think you can get healing that way, too.

For females - we can use menstrual blood as a nosode. There are certain benefits from that since menstrual blood contains a special form of stem cell.

Experience from looking into this & following it over the years proves that it is unpredictable. There have been cases of people who posted here who ended up in emergency rooms from self-treating with infrared light. I'm not joking or exaggerating. Even with devices that are 1/10th the power of the PE-1.

There are alot of factors involved in using infrared light for healing. It's just that it's an unknown. Some people have great results & others end up quite ill.

linky123
Member # 19974

Icon 1 posted      Profile for linky123     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Has anyone used the Bionic on a dog? I have an 11 year old dog that is getting arthritis.

Any ideas on what Hz,%, amt. of time etc to use on a pet? He weighs about 50 lbs if that matters.

Thanks.

--------------------
'Come to me, all you who are weary and burdened, and I will give you rest.' Matthew 11:28

Posts: 2607 | From Hooterville | Registered: Apr 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sixgoofykids
Member # 11141

quote:
Originally posted by linky123:
Has anyone used the Bionic on a dog? I have an 11 year old dog that is getting arthritis.

Any ideas on what Hz,%, amt. of time etc to use on a pet? He weighs about 50 lbs if that matters.

Thanks.

We used it on a parakeet with liver disease. The parakeet lived three years after diagnosis. The vet assistant was amazed she was still alive when I went back to get more milk thistle. The silly bird LOVED the Bionic. Usually we only gave her 20 seconds at 11.77, but sometimes it was clear she wanted more, so we'd give her a second round.

--------------------

nefferdun
Member # 20157

I started using it on my dog but I have only done it a few times because I am not sure what is causing his stiffness. When the arthritis is bone on bone it is not good to use LLLT and can actually make things worse. It is good to suppress inflammation.

THe PE1 is listed as a LLLT device. Low level laser is not the same thing as laser because the light is diffused so it does not cut or harm. Other names used are LED light therapy, Near Infrared or Photon Therapy.

It has been used for years in veterinarian medicine especially on race horses who injure themselves on the tract with torn ligaments etc.

Larry told me a person used it with great success on his horses after having such great luck with his own body pain, and the horses responded well. As for knowing how much to deliver, I was told animals will get up and walk away when they have had enough.

There are specific frequencies used to address pain, bone, ligaments, scaring etc. You just chose one, point and shoot. It is very simple. I was using the A frequency on my husband as well as the dog. I used it on the dog for 15 minutes the first time at full strength and then 30 minutes. He was fine with it.

--------------------

nefferdun
Member # 20157

Here is a quote for a study done on rats:

We tested LLLT on rats that had zymosan injected into their knee joints to induce inflammatory arthritis. We compared illumination regimens consisting of a high and low fluence (3 and 30 J/cm(2)), delivered at high and low irradiance (5 and 50 mW/cm(2)) using 810-nm laser light daily for 5 days, with the positive control of conventional corticosteroid (dexamethasone) therapy.

RESULTS:
Illumination with 810-nm laser was highly effective (almost as good as dexamethasone) at reducing swelling and a longer illumination time (10 or 100 minutes compared to 1 minute) was more important in determining effectiveness than either the total fluence delivered or the irradiance. LLLT induced reduction of joint swelling correlated with reduction in the inflammatory marker serum prostaglandin E2 (PGE2).

CONCLUSION:
LLLT with 810-nm laser is highly effective in treating inflammatory arthritis in this model. Longer illumination times were more effective than short times regardless of total fluence or irradiance. These data will be of value in designing clinical trials of LLLT for various arthritides.

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2935792/

--------------------

gmb
Unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I don't really want to hijack this thread, but the topic is now spreading towards my past photon light therapies, so I'll now chime in.

I started experimenting with cold laser photon treatment with an alternative holistic chiropractor about a year ago. He has an Erchonia PL 5000 laser device he purchased for chiropractic healing purposes. His machine is in the $15k range,and has FDA approval for a variety of medical treatments. The unit outputs in the 600-nm range only. But fequencies are fully programmable. Check out the Erchonia web site for more details.

He later learned from another Dr that it could be used for Lyme treatment, and then treated several patients. He told me that the treament would not cure Lyme and I still needed ABX, but he would help me detox and improve my immune system to help fight the disease. I also get muscle testing, spinal adjustments, and ionic footbaths with the treatments.

I started in Feb 2010 with weekly treatments for six months, then backed off to every other week, and now I go every 3rd week for maintenance (and affordability). Each treatment session was 45 minutes to an hour.

He has a booklet that lists Primary, Secondary, and Tertiary Lyme frequencies. We started treating at each frequency one by one while muscle testing for my reponses over the first 3 or so months.

After his 15 minutes or so laser/muscle testing I went in another room for the footbath, where I received additonal laser treatment at frequencies specified for one or two of the following treatments:

Meridian Balance (sort of like elect accupunture)
Immune Support
Detox
Lymphatic drainage
Pain management

I am still in treatment with my LLMD, and about to start IV Rocephin within a few weeks. So far this year we have hit at Babs with Mepron/Zith while rotating Omnicef, Suprax and Augmentin to hit at Lyme; then moving on to Bart using Rif/Zith/Doxy.

The Chiro I see does not claim to be a Lyme specialist and he probably doesn't want to be. But I do think he has helped me a great deal with overall detox and spinal adjustments for good meridian and lymphatic flow.

I have considered getting a PE1 or a rife, but will wait until after a few months of IV before deciding next steps.

This thread has been very interesting to follow.

gmb

IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Brussels
Member # 13480

GMB, thanks for your sharing of experience. You used laser, cold laser, which is different than infrared.

Dr. K. also uses that type of treatment to send information about the 'medicines' to the body. He would sweep the laser light that passes through the vials to the body of a person and that would trasmit the info from the medicine to the person.

It is primarily used for detox, and balancing the body. It is though different than infrared therapy, proposed by dr. W.

I used both for quite some time, that is why I stress here the difference. I have both devices at home, and even if the principle looks the same, the effect is different.

Me too, I would not believe borrelia can be treated by laser, and only laser therapy. Maybe for some people, but it wouldn't work for me, almost for sure. The message conveyed by the laser is not enough to inform my body. I still had to take many of the stuff I used through laser through INGESTION after, as the effect was weak.

The effect of the LASER is strong, but not the message coming from the medicine. At least, that has been my experience. And my naturopath who follows dr. K also said, 'ingest this and that, it is better than lasering'.

Not that this is not useful at all. It is, but possibly to be used more on detox and balancing, than for killing.

Brussels
Member # 13480

Sparkle and the sun!

I love the sunlight too. I do think it is powerful for many things, just being in the sun and looking outside and letting sunlight in my eyes feel great.

PhotonWave was a device created to heal. Only based on sunlight frequencies, and it heals even cancer, so definitively, there's a lot we can take from the sunlight.

But the problem I see is that sunlight kills the homeopathic information. You can't let your body be bathed on sunlight and the homeopathic products too. Possibly, you have to cover the local of the solar plexus with the nosodes to do that. But I wonder, if the nosodes in darkness will work, as we know that in darker glass vials, it works less...

If someone is wishing to do that, I am all ears!

But as you said, lightworks costs not that much, and it does seem to be as effective as the PE1, for what we keep reading here. It is just weaker, so it would worth to keep trying with it...

Just my opinion!

Brussels
Member # 13480

Dr. W's nosodes: come from Stauphen Pharma, it is where I bought mine. But you can buy them anywhere that sells homeopathic products. Why not Desbio?

You know, in homeopathy it works basically with similars curing similars (basic principle in homeopathy).

It is better to have something similar than something EXACT, in homeopathic thinking....

Many homeopaths don^t like the idea of treating illness with isopathic nosodes (same curing the same principle), as you don't treat really the cause of disease.

So whatever similar nosode you find that is similar to your borrelia, is fine, I suppose? The process of fabrication of the remedies though has to be good, following a real homeopathic method.

Brussels
Member # 13480

Nefferdun ,thanks for the links and info!!

As for the solar plexus thing, I do think one thing: chakras. Chakras are like opening to the body. A bit like acupuncture points, but in a more intense way.

It is known in chinese medicine that the acu points are the 'weakest' parts where you have access to the meridians (that is why you put needles, fire, rub, tap etc). Like a little door to reach the meridian, that is like a river of energy runing in your body, a bit like blood runs, but in pure energy.

Such meridians can be VISUALLY seen (in Pubmed publications) as they emit infrared light, specially when you treat a point with heat, the whole meridian will get the energy and you see it drawn in the screen, like magic.

What the chinese knew for about 4,000 years and they still use today, now the Wests are using machines to confirm the existance of such meridians. For them to see the relation between such existance and possible cures will be another 4,000 years, I suppose...

Well, know that there is an important concept in Chinese medicine, that a meridan can get sick because of TOO MUCH energy or TOO LITTLE energy.

Add fire to the meridian that has too much energy, you will probably get sicker and sicker. Add fire to the meridian with little energy, you get better.

Needles are not simply put inside and point. There are special ways of using needles, to give, take, balance the acupunture points.

As far as I know, I use A frequency to stimulate points, similar to using fire (moxibustion). I don't know how to use my infrared ON acupoints to TAKE energy off.

Possibly, but I don't know. Possibly another frequency can do that, but I don't know.

Same as with laser, at least the laser I bought with dr. K's institute. Green laser. It only GIVES energy to the meridian, never takes energy off.

By own experience, my stomach got pains that could be easily controled by acupuncture treatment. But if I used fire on certain points, the pain would get unbearable. On other points, the pain would go to next to zero or even, to zero.

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code� is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | LymeNet home page | Privacy Statement