LymeNet Home LymeNet Home Page LymeNet Flash Discussion LymeNet Support Group Database LymeNet Literature Library LymeNet Legal Resources LymeNet Medical & Scientific Abstract Database LymeNet Newsletter Home Page LymeNet Recommended Books LymeNet Tick Pictures Search The LymeNet Site LymeNet Links LymeNet Frequently Asked Questions About The Lyme Disease Network LymeNet Menu

LymeNet on Facebook

LymeNet on Twitter

The Lyme Disease Network receives a commission from Amazon.com for each purchase originating from this site.

When purchasing from Amazon.com, please
click here first.

Thank you.

LymeNet Flash Discussion
Dedicated to the Bachmann Family

LymeNet needs your help:
LymeNet 2020 fund drive

The Lyme Disease Network is a non-profit organization funded by individual donations.

LymeNet Flash Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» LymeNet Flash » Questions and Discussion » Medical Questions » Undesirable EMF Exposure

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Undesirable EMF Exposure
GiGi
Frequent Contributor (5K+ posts)
Member # 259

Icon 1 posted      Profile for GiGi         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
http://www.magdahavas.com/dr-oz-on-pemf-therapy-and-pain-control/

I solved my Dirty Electricity problems inside my home by spending a day installing Stetzer filters, but am still battling with the neighbors' Smart Meter radio frequencies and other EMF's from WI's in the neighborhood, etc. etc. etc.

It looks like a battle that cannot be won. Unless I want to freeze to death, the power supply company has the right to do almost anything anywhere, without asking the property owner's permission. At least in this State, so far.

Please do not ignore this. If you are still fighting Lyme and other toxicities, this exposure is getting worse daily and some plants around my house that I have enjoyed for thirtysome years are giving up. If plants can't make it, how should we?

Take care.

Posts: 9834 | From Washington State | Registered: Oct 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Catgirl
Member # 31149

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Catgirl     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thanks Gigi.

What about graphite paint?

--------------------
--Keep an open mind about everything. Also, remember to visit ACTIVISM (we can change things together).

Posts: 5418 | From earth | Registered: Mar 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Healing in Santa Cruz
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 7798

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Healing in Santa Cruz     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I opted out at my apt but am surrounded by apts that have them. [Frown]
Posts: 905 | From Santa Cruz,Calif | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
GiGi
Member # 259

Certain paints work, but it cannot be painted over and it has to be revealed when selling property.

Reducing and removing all metals from bed and hanging the silver baldachin over the bed helps at least when several hours in one place which is the worst. Dr. K. has used the curtain for several years. He even did his office inside because it was difficult to test patients and to
protect himself and others.

Our home is two lot sizes away from the next house, no structures, but when I take my meter to measure, no matter what time of day or night, radiation all over our yard beaming at our house. Same from the other neighbor's house.
Both have Smart Meters, one has probably every known computer device known to man. All four sides of my home makes the meter go into orbit.

I have no more bees left in my yard and have been wondering for some time why not, and I have had no fruit crop last year and the year before that.

I feel that the exposure contributed to my husbands rapid decline and death a while ago.

I am working on it. A frind of mine in New Jersey whose father had a pacemaker that could no longer be controlled with the exposure, called her power company. They came and removed the Smart Meter the following day.

Now to the neighbors? How does one accomplish that unless the list of complaints at the power company gets longer -- they told me that their list is not "very long yet". But I got a 7 page letter denying health effects in return.

Do what you have to do to save your tender health.
Myelin damaged from infection and metals take a long time to heal.

Take care.

Posts: 9834 | From Washington State | Registered: Oct 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
NanaDubo
Frequent Contributor (1K+ posts)
Member # 14794

Icon 1 posted      Profile for NanaDubo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Here is a small portion of a formal complaint that went to court in Maine that allowed us the "opt out".

This is from Dr. Magda Havas website:

A Review of Health Effects and Introduction of New Evidence
Research into health effects of low level electromagnetic and RF

radiation has been going on over seventy years. In 1971, the Navy Medical Research Institute published a bibliography of over

2,000 studies finding biological health effects from microwave and RF radiation going back to the 1930s. [6]

Effects were broken down into the following broad categories, noting as well for each, the number of sub categories (in parentheses) also described and distinguished:

1. Heating of organs (8)
2. Changes in physiologic function (29)

3. Central nervous system effects (9)
4. Autonomic nervous system effects (4)

5. Peripheral nervous system effects (1)
6. Psychological disorders-Human behavioral studies (17)

7. Behavioral Changes-Animal studies (1)
8. Blood disorders (12)

9. Vascular disorders (2)
10. Enzyme and other biochemical changes (13)

11. Metabolic disorders (4)
12. Gastro-intestinal disorders (4)

13. Histological changes (2)
14. Genetic and chromosomal changes (5)

15. Pearl chain effect and orientation of cellular and other particles (1)
16. Miscellaneous effects (10)

It is precisely because of this large spectrum of effects, the military is creating weapons using
RF/microwave frequencies.

That is only a small portion of the formal complaint that went to court.

Everyone needs to start speaking up about this.

Posts: 1129 | From Maine | Registered: Feb 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
nonna05
Member # 33557

Icon 1 posted      Profile for nonna05     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I"M not up on this......Smart meters????

If you buy a frequency blocker ,will that help???

does sleeping on a grounding matt help , lot/little/some??

I just ordered my first land line in years

so much static on it I can't hear.....

The LD illness is so overwhelming ,that learning about this frequency stuff is like fighting a lost cause.

I'm in a townhouse surrounded by Lord only knows what,,

what are the first thing's to do that help one feel better....

GiGi,,, not sure about your husband ,,, although sorry and I know you miss him.
My brother lived out in the forrest area. not much of any thing out there ,only his computer and cell... He is gone at 52.

But he mentioned some TOWERS thay are placed around...different cities . I can't remember name. Hover ,harbor but anyway he was checking on it and thought for sure they caused a huge amount of damage for a few hundred miles..

Very little to go on , but do you know anything about them?? I checked on it once and there are two within 30 miles of each other and I'm in-between.. There was also one near his area ,Rogers ,Arkansa,.

It's a shame I wasn't feeling well enough to write alot of his thought's down..

He litterally used to get paid , well, just for his different idea's and thoughts...

This disease and something else with it ,took him way to soon....

Posts: 2563 | From Denver,CO | Registered: Aug 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
NanaDubo
Member # 14794

Icon 1 posted      Profile for NanaDubo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Just google smart meters and you will come up with plenty of info.

Go to http://www.antennasearch.com/ to see what is within 4 miles of your address.

Posts: 1129 | From Maine | Registered: Feb 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
GiGi
Member # 259

www.earthcalm.com

more to explore in this most important aspect of chronic disease and why so many are suffering.

sparkle7
Member # 10397

Icon 1 posted      Profile for sparkle7     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Luckily, NJ isn't going to install them since they are too expensive.

In N.J., smart meter program stymied by cost concerns

http://www.nj.com/business/index.ssf/2010/10/in_nj_smart_meter_program_stym.html

It's a difficult problem. It's hard to fight all of these bodily insults they are throwing at us these days. On the west coast - you have to consider radiation from Fukishima, as well.

There are chemtrails, GMOs, fluoride & 100s of thousands of chemicals... besides from the EMFs. There's a community in West Virginia that is EMF free but it's really a difficult issue.

The only reason I can think of as to why this is happening is eugenics. I can't understand why else this would be happening. No living being would be so stupid as to poison the planet where they live without some ultimate reason. It's not just about making money.

Posts: 7772 | From Northeast, again... | Registered: Oct 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sparkle7
Member # 10397

Icon 1 posted      Profile for sparkle7     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
PS - I have an Earthcalm & it's nice wearing it but I don't know if it really protects against all of the EMFs we are surrounded by. May as well try a grounding wire. It's alot cheaper.

how to ground your shoes!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cp0p2EDq0wo&list=UUww68Y2OZPz8ZqaZPwFAA7g&index=7&feature=plcp

Posts: 7772 | From Northeast, again... | Registered: Oct 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code� is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | LymeNet home page | Privacy Statement