LymeNet Home LymeNet Home Page LymeNet Flash Discussion LymeNet Support Group Database LymeNet Literature Library LymeNet Legal Resources LymeNet Medical & Scientific Abstract Database LymeNet Newsletter Home Page LymeNet Recommended Books LymeNet Tick Pictures Search The LymeNet Site LymeNet Links LymeNet Frequently Asked Questions About The Lyme Disease Network LymeNet Menu

LymeNet on Facebook

LymeNet on Twitter

The Lyme Disease Network receives a commission from Amazon.com for each purchase originating from this site.

When purchasing from Amazon.com, please
click here first.

Thank you.

LymeNet Flash Discussion
Dedicated to the Bachmann Family

LymeNet needs your help:
LymeNet 2020 fund drive

The Lyme Disease Network is a non-profit organization funded by individual donations.

LymeNet Flash Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» LymeNet Flash » Questions and Discussion » Medical Questions » Tapeworms

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Tapeworms
RZR
Frequent Contributor (1K+ posts)
Member # 20953

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RZR     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
After treating parasites for the past 18 months, I still have, what I believe, are tapeworms. Until recently, I thought they were roundworms.

I have taken a year of Parastroy and then been rotating albendazole, vermox, ivermectin, and one round of Alinia.

I have ordered praziquantel and will start that when it arrives.

It's scary to take all the meds along with Rifampin, doxy, Ceftin, and plaquenil.

Any other advice?

Daily coffee enemas are killing the worms but have not eliminated them.

--------------------
Tick bite May 2009
Diagnosed June 2009

Posts: 2329 | From SouthEast | Registered: Jun 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tammy N.
Member # 26835

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tammy N.     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yikes, that's pretty aggressive and you still haven't been able to eradicate them?

How about adding the anti-parasitic herbs glm1111 talks about all the time. Also, possibly, the salt/C combo.

Are you passing them where you actually see them?

Also, have you addressed heavy metals? Perhaps your metals are high, that is why the parasites remain. This is part of Dr. K's theory.... the metals are so toxic to us that they would kill us, and the body allows the parasites to remain so they can absorb the metals.

Just some thoughts. Good luck.

Posts: 2238 | From East Coast | Registered: Jul 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
surprise
Member # 34987

Icon 1 posted      Profile for surprise     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Okay, this is really gross, but parasites are gross.

20 years ago (way, way, before Lyme, and I was young)
I did a 3 day fast, and on day 3, passed an entire, intact, large
tapeworm *shudder*

I am not advocating fasting, although I hear Buhner's new book coming out is about fasting (safely.)

--------------------
Lyme positive PCR blood, and
positive Bartonella henselae Igenex, 2011.
low positive Fry biofilm test, 2012.
Update 7/16- After extensive treatments,
doing okay!

Posts: 2518 | From USA | Registered: Nov 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
glm1111
Frequent Contributor (5K+ posts)
Member # 16556

Icon 1 posted      Profile for glm1111     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Killing parasites can take yrs depending on how long you have been infected. Some of the roundworms lay 200,000 eggs a day. If you are seeing the worms exit, then you are killing them.

You might want to consider taking Hanna Kroeger cloves to kill the eggs and larva. I eventually had to combine Parastroy with Hanna Kroeger Wormwood, digestive enzymes, extra cloves and HCL and salt/c.

I got rid of thousands of eggs with extra cloves. Don't know if pharma antiparasitics kill eggs and larva.

The key is persistence, so try not to get frustrated and just keep going.

Gael

--------------------
PARASITES/WORMS ARE NOW
RECOGNIZED AS THE NUMBER 1 CO-INFECTION IN LYME DISEASE BY ILADS*

Posts: 6418 | From philadelphia pa | Registered: Jul 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
hopeforhealth
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 23673

Icon 1 posted      Profile for hopeforhealth     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I feel your pain I have only been treating for 3 months but continue to pass large worms all the same type. Not sure what kind. Its discouraging.

I finally gained 5 pounds and lost it all last week. Then I passed another big one this morning.

I am starting another 11 day protocol this week. I have been sick for 4 years. At least we are on the right track and know what we are dealing with.

Good luck

Posts: 199 | From Niagara Falls | Registered: Dec 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sda
Member # 36766

Icon 1 posted      Profile for sda     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I am using clarkia, has anyone had any success with this. I have not passed anything and am closing in on two weeks.
Posts: 27 | From northeastern nevada | Registered: Mar 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
glm1111
Member # 16556

Icon 1 posted      Profile for glm1111     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
It took me six mos of some strong antiparasitic herbs and when adding salt/c, all hell broke loose and I had a mass exodus of parasites for mos.

I didn't find Clarkia strong enough. I added 2 parasite cleanses together. Maybe you could stay on the clarkia and just add Parastroy or Humaworm.

Ramp up slowly as this can be a strong combo. Look into the salt/c protocl as it is very powerfu. Persistence is KEY.

Gael

--------------------
PARASITES/WORMS ARE NOW

Posts: 6418 | From philadelphia pa | Registered: Jul 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lpkayak
Honored Contributor (10K+ posts)
Member # 5230

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lpkayak     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
can you be overweight and still have a problem with worms?

--------------------
Lyme? Its complicated. Educate yourself.

Posts: 13712 | From new england | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
pme
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 31621

Icon 1 posted      Profile for pme     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Kayak...I wonder the same thing...not overweight, but of normal weight and stll have parasites?

How do you KNOW you have parasites? Is it weight loss? Or is it noticing them in your stools? Where do they come from? From the tick or someplace else.

Are there symptoms?

--------------------
Tick bite in 2006, bullseye rash, treated with 2 rounds of 2 weeks of doxy. (once in 2006, once in 2009)
Dx with chronic Lyme May 2011.
LLMD April 2012, Treating with omnicef/zith
Lots of supplements!

Posts: 640 | From Connecticut | Registered: Apr 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RZR
Member # 20953

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RZR     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by glm1111:
Killing parasites can take yrs depending on how long you have been infected. Some of the roundworms lay 200,000 eggs a day. If you are seeing the worms exit, then you are killing them.

You might want to consider taking Hanna Kroeger cloves to kill the eggs and larva. I eventually had to combine Parastroy with Hanna Kroeger Wormwood, digestive enzymes, extra cloves and HCL and salt/c.

I have been taking Hanna Kroeger cloves for months. Maybe my dosage is not enough. What dosage do you recommend?
I got rid of thousands of eggs with extra cloves. Don't know if pharma antiparasitics kill eggs and larva.

The key is persistence, so try not to get frustrated and just keep going.

I did take Parastroy and Hanna Kroeger Wormwood together for many months. I also too salt/C for about a month, but I can't tolerate that right now with all the herxing from abx.

Gael

--------------------
Tick bite May 2009
Diagnosed June 2009

Posts: 2329 | From SouthEast | Registered: Jun 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RZR
Member # 20953

quote:
Originally posted by Tammy N.:
Yikes, that's pretty aggressive and you still haven't been able to eradicate them?

How about adding the anti-parasitic herbs glm1111 talks about all the time. Also, possibly, the salt/C combo.

Are you passing them where you actually see them?

Also, have you addressed heavy metals? Perhaps your metals are high, that is why the parasites remain. This is part of Dr. K's theory.... the metals are so toxic to us that they would kill us, and the body allows the parasites to remain so they can absorb the metals.

Just some thoughts. Good luck.

Yes, I pass them daily.

I am sure metals are high, as I had all my amalgams removed a few months ago. I am working on metal chelation.

--------------------
Tick bite May 2009
Diagnosed June 2009

glm1111
Member # 16556

Ip,

Weight gain or weight loss can be symptoms of parasites. I gained 20 lbs until I got rid of most of them, and then it just came off.

Gael

--------------------
PARASITES/WORMS ARE NOW

Lala
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 29864

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lala     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by manybites:
I have used Clarkia 6 years ago and I was a member of Curezone.com where all the treatment for parasites are released and people have tried themselves to get rid of them while no doctor accept they have any.

Clarkia helped .But was the first step and I did every step of HULDA CLARCK COmbo.I was only the one that HAD the GUT to do OZONATED OIL( that I ordered in CANADA) and L CYstine.

That was the powerful combo that made me sick to death and I passed a large taperworm and other parasites .

So the very high dosages of CO Q10 .

I also tried Enzymes , HUmaworms etc and drugs that I had to order in INDIA.

My LLMD accepted to put me on a 3 combo antibiotics for protozoa that was a combo for protozoas.

I thought I was done.Nope I still felt them coming.

I did QXCI test and found the parasits ( a list).

I saw a LLNP that muscle tested and told me I have parasites BIG ONES in the GUT after so many treatment I did.I tried her product and could not kill it.
I seem to have something from childhood when my mom put me on some herbs and I passed roundworm.

When I killed the parasites ( as hulda streses) my viruses EXSPLODED and I went NUTS.

The LLNP muscle tested some herbs to reduce the viruses for 6 months.

I was prepared with HULDA 6 years ago and when I was done with the treatment I found out I had LYME where I decided to do IGENEX, Use muscle testing and QXCI test to confirm.

YES and I tested with muscle testing HIGHLY IN MERCURY And HIGHLY IN LYME.

After I killed the parasites I did not know to take CLORELLA ( I did other products ) but the metals were released and I had kidney ( almost failure ) as I released high levels of metals.

The LLND put me urgent in HIGH DOSAGES OF CLORELLA and activated corcoal to bind them and fix the blood work within a few months and the kidney was fixed too.

Be careful as it is a hard JOB to do .BInders are a must to be in the system with any killing procces.

I even did colonix but they found nothing.I know I still have them .HATE THEM .

You have no idea how great I felt the first few months when I killed the parasites with HULDAS protocoll .

NOw there are new protocolls that I want to use.

SALT AND C did not kill any of them .Maybe the small ones but I never passed any large one with them .

What dose of q10 is very high dose?

Did you try diatomaceous earth as well?

Posts: 125 | From eu | Registered: Dec 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Catgirl
Member # 31149

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Catgirl     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Tammy, that's a really good point (heavy metals). Maybe I should detox metals first, then work on killing the parasites?

My doc does want me to start metal detox. I told him that I have a mouth full of metal, and he said, so what? I guess it's not really a problem.

Any advice what to do first?

--------------------
--Keep an open mind about everything. Also, remember to visit ACTIVISM (we can change things together).

Posts: 5418 | From earth | Registered: Mar 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lpkayak
Honored Contributor (10K+ posts)
Member # 5230

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lpkayak     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
im that thatgood at the worm thing but i think those that know have said to get the parasites cuz they can be full of metal...its a two for one...

--------------------
Lyme? Its complicated. Educate yourself.

Posts: 13712 | From new england | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
pme
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 31621

Icon 1 posted      Profile for pme     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
How do you know you have parasites? Does everyone have them who has Lyme and co?

--------------------
Tick bite in 2006, bullseye rash, treated with 2 rounds of 2 weeks of doxy. (once in 2006, once in 2009)
Dx with chronic Lyme May 2011.
LLMD April 2012, Treating with omnicef/zith
Lots of supplements!

Posts: 640 | From Connecticut | Registered: Apr 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
glm1111
Member # 16556

Read the info at Humaworm. Most of the population is infected and if you have the added burden of Lyme disease, it's always a good idea to treat.

REMINDER: One mos of tx is NEVER enough. As long as you have symptoms you need to treat. Rotating with other antiparasitic herbs is also good as is adding extra cloves to kill the eggs.

Gael

--------------------
PARASITES/WORMS ARE NOW

RZR
Member # 20953

Gael,

Can you please advise on recommended dosage of cloves?

Thank you!

--------------------
Tick bite May 2009
Diagnosed June 2009

glm1111
Member # 16556

Google "Hulda Clark Parasite Cleanse Chart" for a schedule on how to take the cloves

--------------------
PARASITES/WORMS ARE NOW

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code� is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | LymeNet home page | Privacy Statement