LymeNet Home LymeNet Home Page LymeNet Flash Discussion LymeNet Support Group Database LymeNet Literature Library LymeNet Legal Resources LymeNet Medical & Scientific Abstract Database LymeNet Newsletter Home Page LymeNet Recommended Books LymeNet Tick Pictures Search The LymeNet Site LymeNet Links LymeNet Frequently Asked Questions About The Lyme Disease Network LymeNet Menu

LymeNet on Facebook

LymeNet on Twitter

The Lyme Disease Network receives a commission from Amazon.com for each purchase originating from this site.

When purchasing from Amazon.com, please
click here first.

Thank you.

LymeNet Flash Discussion
Dedicated to the Bachmann Family

LymeNet needs your help:
LymeNet 2020 fund drive

The Lyme Disease Network is a non-profit organization funded by individual donations.

LymeNet Flash Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» LymeNet Flash » Questions and Discussion » Medical Questions » Parasite question

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Parasite question
jwall
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 22999

Icon 1 posted      Profile for jwall     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I have been taking a wormwood combination over the past couple weeks. I have had a lot of abdominal cramping and diarrhea.

Today a lot of bubble looking things came out. They were hollow in the middle - just transparent bubble-like things floating at the surface. The bubbles appeared to have tiny tails, but completely hollow in the middle. Looked like tiny transparent water balloons floating on the water, but not just a normal bubble that would pop easily.

What could this possibly be??! I am grossed out because I had a possible worm come out of my nose the other week. That was totally different - long, skinny tail, black with a head.

Could these be amoebas? would I be able to see an amoeba or are amoebas too small to detect? My Dr. said I tested positive for some type of amoeba, but I can't remember which one. Are they killed the same way..by using wormwood?

Thanks!

Posts: 618 | From NC | Registered: Oct 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
glm1111
Frequent Contributor (5K+ posts)
Member # 16556

Icon 1 posted      Profile for glm1111     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I am thinking they are parasites encased in biofilm. I saw what looked like you are describing when I did my heaviest cleansing 5 yrs ago.

I decided to make this a science project to keep from freaking out.

So I scooped them out of the toilet with an incense holder and dried them out on a paper towel. Sure enough, when they dried, you could see the actual parasite.

FYI, there are over a thousand different species of parasites, so trying to identify each one may not be possible.

Whatever you do, don't stop the antiparasitics. You may want to add extra cloves to kill more eggs. Hope this helps answer you dilemma.

Gael

--------------------
PARASITES/WORMS ARE NOW
RECOGNIZED AS THE NUMBER 1 CO-INFECTION IN LYME DISEASE BY ILADS*

Posts: 6418 | From philadelphia pa | Registered: Jul 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
jwall
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 22999

Icon 1 posted      Profile for jwall     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I am actually going to step up the antiparasitics and start taking humaworm or parastroy in addition to the wormwood combo. I am totally convinced I have an issue with this now. Perhaps my LLMD will put me on alinia or ivermectin at my next appt.

I actually think this could be why my 5 year old is so thin and has so many vitamin deficiencies. He has been on IV iron and needs B12 injections. he does not absorb nutrients at all and he eats a ton! He does have a positive Lyme test, but he rarely complains anymore of Lyme-like symptoms (legs aching) and other than being so thin and fatigues easily, he seems okay right now. He is being treated for Lyme and yeast, but before I start the heavy antibiotics again, I would like to try this first to see how he responds.

I am trying not to freak out and actually think it's quite interesting. I am happy that I can see something for a change. With Lyme, you can't see anything and just feel so sick, so it makes you wonder how it could possibly be.

Where do you buy the cloves?

Thanks!!

Posts: 618 | From NC | Registered: Oct 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
YinYang
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 36358

Icon 1 posted      Profile for YinYang     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Jwall, I'm interested in looking into parasites. What is the wormwood combination you started with? Type/brand, dosage and frequency? I, too, would like to try that to see if I notice anything and decide to step it up if I do. Let me know if you have a chance.
Posts: 274 | From United States | Registered: Feb 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
glm1111
Frequent Contributor (5K+ posts)
Member # 16556

Icon 1 posted      Profile for glm1111     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The clove capsules I buy are Hanna Kroeger. I also use Hanna Kroeger Wormwood Combo and buy them both from Vitacost.

jwall,

I would definitely consider treating your 5 yr old. Humaworm makes a childrens dose. Too bad doctors are not aware of the HUGE parasite problem that exits world wide and can be the cause of most degenerative diseases.

Someone sent me info recently that after giving autistic children MMS, they are expeling copious amounts of worms. Not sure about giving kids MMS. Sorry, don't know where to find that info. Maybe someone else knows about it.

Gael

--------------------
PARASITES/WORMS ARE NOW
RECOGNIZED AS THE NUMBER 1 CO-INFECTION IN LYME DISEASE BY ILADS*

Posts: 6418 | From philadelphia pa | Registered: Jul 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
kelmo
Frequent Contributor (1K+ posts)
Member # 8797

Icon 1 posted      Profile for kelmo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Got a bottle of the Wormwood combo. Took it as directed the first day. Holy Moly! I am not in treatment, my daughter is. I do have symptoms, but I'm for the most part functional except for lung, some neuro, and fatigue issues.

Guess where I felt it the most? Head and lungs!

My daughter is in Ivermectin and felt like she was hit with a 2x4 when she added Wormwood.

We were holding our heads and saying, "It's just spices and leaves, why?????"

Posts: 2903 | From AZ | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
plshelpme
Member # 34992

Icon 1 posted      Profile for plshelpme     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi everyone, I just read this thread and ordered a bottle of the wormwood combo. Kelmo, what did you feel the most in your head and lungs, the lyme or the effects of the wormwood?

GLM1111, you said whatever you do, don't stop taking the wormwood. When can you stop? Is there a schedule to follow?

Thanks for your help on this so much!!!

Posts: 47 | From usa | Registered: Nov 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
kelmo
Member # 8797

Icon 1 posted      Profile for kelmo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I can't say what I felt, I only know that it did something. I cut back on the dosage today and functioning much better.

The headache I had was in my sinuses. So, it was a specific target of where my weakness lies.

Posts: 2903 | From AZ | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
jwall
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 22999

Sorry for the delay in responding. yes, my LLMD too gave me a bottle of the Kroeger Wormwood Combination. I bought it directly from his supplement store. I take 1 capsule 3 x's per day.

My son started it and had a pretty big reaction...mainly with his eyes and head. He was only on it for a few days and my LLMD took him off because in the meantime he tested highly positive for Lyme on all of his tests. So he wanted to put him on antibiotics right away and then go back to the wormwood.

But, my thinking is I should start with Humaworm and Wormwood with him and then if need be, move on to antibiotics.

jwall
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 22999

I am experiencing a lot of sinus pain as well. It's weird because the worm after my coartem pulse came out of my nose and I had a terrible sinus cold.

I need to add salt/c and humaworm also. Waiting until we get back from our vacation.

Lymedin2010
Member # 34322

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lymedin2010     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
First 2 pills of Humaworm also hit me with head and neck pressures on the second day. Thereafter nt as bad or even barely noticeable.

I kept adding other meds and then whamo! It's like doing the cha cha cha, step forward, then one step back.

Posts: 2087 | From NY | Registered: Oct 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
kelmo
Member # 8797

How do you all take Salt C? I've never seen a recipe or formula for it.
mlg
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 35383

Icon 1 posted      Profile for mlg     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
To Jwall,

How long after you took the coartem did the worm come out? How many days?

How big was the worm?

Thanks!

Posts: 697 | From CA | Registered: Dec 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
jwall
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 22999

It was a 3 day pulse of coartem (2nd round) and it came out the day after the final dose. I blew my nose and out it came. Very gross! It definitely caught my eye because it was long, skinny, and black and had a head. It was probably close to an inch long if it were all stretched out.

From looking at pictures online, it appears to be a filarial worm. I'm not sure how I got it in the first place and not sure you can even see a filarial worm with the naked eye, but whatever this was was very visible.

I have a photo of it, but don't want to gross people out! I would love to have it actually analyzed because I would like to know for sure what it is!

It's interesting coartem possibly killed it. That is a babesia med.

plshelpme
Member # 34992

Icon 1 posted      Profile for plshelpme     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I just finished coartem too. All I got was major hot flashes and then nothing. Does that mean it didn't work or there was nothing there for it to do? hmmmm.
Posts: 47 | From usa | Registered: Nov 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code� is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | LymeNet home page | Privacy Statement