LymeNet Home LymeNet Home Page LymeNet Flash Discussion LymeNet Support Group Database LymeNet Literature Library LymeNet Legal Resources LymeNet Medical & Scientific Abstract Database LymeNet Newsletter Home Page LymeNet Recommended Books LymeNet Tick Pictures Search The LymeNet Site LymeNet Links LymeNet Frequently Asked Questions About The Lyme Disease Network LymeNet Menu

LymeNet on Facebook

LymeNet on Twitter

The Lyme Disease Network receives a commission from Amazon.com for each purchase originating from this site.

When purchasing from Amazon.com, please
click here first.

Thank you.

LymeNet Flash Discussion
Dedicated to the Bachmann Family

LymeNet needs your help:
LymeNet 2020 fund drive

The Lyme Disease Network is a non-profit organization funded by individual donations.

LymeNet Flash Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» LymeNet Flash » Questions and Discussion » Medical Questions » Detox Foot Pads

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Detox Foot Pads
GiGi
Frequent Contributor (5K+ posts)
Member # 259

Icon 1 posted      Profile for GiGi         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
http://www.kenrico.com/prescribing.html
Posts: 9834 | From Washington State | Registered: Oct 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
GiGi
Member # 259

I haven't found a way to get well without detoxing. This is a most effective and fairly easy way:
https://www.healthmarvelsdetoxpatch.com/store/pages.php?pageid=6

Posts: 9834 | From Washington State | Registered: Oct 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
NanaDubo
Frequent Contributor (1K+ posts)
Member # 14794

Icon 1 posted      Profile for NanaDubo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I love them. So easy. Put them on, go to sleep and marvel at what is on them in the morning!
Posts: 1129 | From Maine | Registered: Feb 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
gigimac
Member # 33353

Icon 1 posted      Profile for gigimac     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Anyone ever felt worse after using the foot pads?

I was having a particularly horrible flare quite a few months back and decided to use the foot pads, in the morning I felt so awful and weak I ended up going to the ER.

For all I know I would have felt just as bad anyway because I already felt horrible. Just wondering if anyone has had a detox reaction because I would really like to try these again if they don't make you feel worse.

Posts: 1534 | From Greensboro NC | Registered: Aug 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Linnada
Member # 24302

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Linnada     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Which kind do you all use?
Posts: 84 | From St. Louis, MO | Registered: Feb 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lymednva
Member # 9098

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lymednva     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The one on the links provided by GiGi.

--------------------
Lymednva

Posts: 2407 | From over the river and through the woods | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Boxermom2
Member # 38974

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Boxermom2     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
There are several different types in the link. Do you buy the combo packs? Do you use the ones with carbon? Is there any certain type that seems to work best for Lyme?
Posts: 50 | From Maryland | Registered: Sep 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
hiker53
Member # 6046

Icon 1 posted      Profile for hiker53     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I may get slaughtered for saying this, but the footpads look gross when you take them off not because they are full of toxins, but because of chemical reactions with the feet (sweat etc).

Some brands actually have more toxins in them than you have in you--which potentially means you could absorb the toxins through the skin.

That being said--if you feel better when you use them and think they work then use them.

Hiker53

--------------------
Hiker53

"God is light. In Him there is no
darkness." 1John 1:5

Posts: 8879 | From Illinois | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
randibear
Honored Contributor (10K+ posts)
Member # 11290

Icon 1 posted      Profile for randibear     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i've heard both good and bad things about them. some swear by them, others had no reaction.

they made my feet really tingle and feel worse.

--------------------
do not look back when the only course is forward

Posts: 12262 | From texas | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
GiGi
Member # 259

https://www.healthmarvelsdetoxpatch.com/store/pages.php?pageid=6

http://www.kenrico.com/prescribing.html

The first link gives you every foot pad type that is available from that company.

Possibly start with the second link which describes in great detail every condition specific pads can be used for. It probably will not spell out the word "Lyme" anywhere, because foot pads address in general all the underlying causes/problems that made our body accessible to the microbes, Lyme and all. They are supposed to clear up the toxic terrain in which Lyme & others flourish.

Dr. K. feels that the Heavy Metal Toxicity and our exposure to the multitude of environmental toxins are the underlying causes of most chronic diseases. I am using the Gold 3 (very new) which contains the most tourmaline which addresses these problems the most. I don't have Lyme, but I still have some toxic metal remnants left I want to get out. But read through each description and mark your problems and select a pad from there.

I also certainly would not spend a dime on something that I don't believe in, because nothing works unless I have a positive attitude toward any therapy and can see it to a certain conclusion.
Everything is based on energetic frequencies. If I say it often enough, this vit or med or sup does not work, it certainly will not work. That is my (and Dr. K.'s, I believe) philosophy.

Talking about sweat: the sweat contains the released toxins and usually therefore has an odor on its own. And some of the different ingredients that make up the pads have their own odor, pleasant or unpleasant.

Remember, that some of the toxins are stored in the bone, collagen, tissue, fascia and to get it out from there is not always comfortable. You may have noticed that quite a few people have the fascitis problem where it hurts stepping on the feet/heels. That is due to the toxins stored in the feet/ankles/lower legs, mainly toxic heavy metals because of the fact that these metals are heavier than water and usually sink toward the lower body compartments (jawbone, reproductive organs/prostate/ovarian cysts), lower legs/feet).

Older people usually don't walk as well as the younger ones, because their feet hurt! Why do they hurt?

It takes a while to get it out - I have learned that "the only way out, is the way through" (Dr.K.)

Take care.

sparkle7
Member # 10397

Icon 1 posted      Profile for sparkle7     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I didn't really notice much of a difference when I tried them. I used a different brand but they were similar.

Seems like this would be similar to the detox foot baths. I never tried that. I think there were mixed responses to that.

Posts: 7772 | From Northeast, again... | Registered: Oct 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Boxermom2
Member # 38974

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Boxermom2     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thank you, Gigi.
Posts: 50 | From Maryland | Registered: Sep 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lymednva
Member # 9098

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lymednva     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I've been having good success with detox foot baths and plan to switch to the foot pads when I am finished.

--------------------
Lymednva

Posts: 2407 | From over the river and through the woods | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code� is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | LymeNet home page | Privacy Statement