LymeNet Home LymeNet Home Page LymeNet Flash Discussion LymeNet Support Group Database LymeNet Literature Library LymeNet Legal Resources LymeNet Medical & Scientific Abstract Database LymeNet Newsletter Home Page LymeNet Recommended Books LymeNet Tick Pictures Search The LymeNet Site LymeNet Links LymeNet Frequently Asked Questions About The Lyme Disease Network LymeNet Menu

LymeNet on Facebook

LymeNet on Twitter

The Lyme Disease Network receives a commission from Amazon.com for each purchase originating from this site.

When purchasing from Amazon.com, please
click here first.

Thank you.

LymeNet Flash Discussion
Dedicated to the Bachmann Family

LymeNet needs your help:
LymeNet 2020 fund drive

The Lyme Disease Network is a non-profit organization funded by individual donations.

LymeNet Flash Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» LymeNet Flash » Questions and Discussion » Medical Questions » Anyone have metals chelation cause passing of parasites/worms?

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Anyone have metals chelation cause passing of parasites/worms?
Told you I was sick
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 35068

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Told you I was sick     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yikes.

Didn't appear to be the usual white residue from my EDTA suppository (done just last night). Instead, it looked just like a a thicker version of a 'Ramen Noodle.' This would be fine- save for the fact that I don't eat Ramen Noodles. Or any noodles for that matter.

I did do an abbreviated version of Dr. K's parasite protocol last year, but never experienced a result like this. As I am only a few weeks into chelating my heavy metals (especially high mercury load!!!), I'm thinking that the parasites might be finally dying (as they're now being starved of their 'excess' metals). Could this possibly explain my recent 'surprise' in the bathroom?

Btw- I think that I'm gonna hurl...

Posts: 315 | From Negative (-) to positive (+) | Registered: Nov 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tammy N.
Frequent Contributor (1K+ posts)
Member # 26835

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tammy N.     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I've had that happen with EDTA suppositories.

I've been treating parasites extensively for the past year....and I'm still passing parasites daily.

Clearly, it looks like you need to get back to seriously treating parasites. Dr. K teaches extensively....if you are heavy metal toxic, you no doubt have parasites.

At least you can now see your enemy.

Wishing you well.

Posts: 2238 | From East Coast | Registered: Jul 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Told you I was sick
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 35068

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Told you I was sick     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Oh my gosh, Tammy!

Thank you for your quick reply. I am literally in shock over this. Like, stunned beyond words.

I did show high titers against a couple of parasites (hence the stint with an abbreviated parasite cleanse last year), but, thought that that was all behind me as my extensive toileting was largely diminished following my first 10-month stint of Mep and Azith for my IGeneX-positive Babs. It seemed clear that in addition to the Babs, I also wiped out a lot of other susceptible protozoan organisms. Again, gross, I know.

I clearly have a lot to learn, now being more receptive to the idea that my body is, in fact, polluted with parasites. Might I ask what protocol you recommend? Salt/C sounds intriguing, but, it may prove infeasible seeing as how I have extreme heart rhythm issues (probably from the parasites, and not Bb or Babs alone!!!), including periods of very elevated bp. I have used B. White's A-P formula in the past...but, only for a very brief period of time.

Additionally, are there any reading materials/reference manuals (like Parasite Cleansing 'for Dummies!') that you have found to be particularly helpful?

Btw- If I may ask, how do you think that it is possible that we harbor such sizable parasitic infections, and yet, don't actually witness the first signs of said infection for such a long period of time (i.e. I'm years into my treatment of tbd's)? By any chance do you think that your parasitic load is finally beginning to change (lightening in its volume)? For your sake, I hope so!

Well, thank you again for your candid input. I so appreciate you commenting on such an otherwise 'private' matter!

Posts: 315 | From Negative (-) to positive (+) | Registered: Nov 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tammy N.
Member # 26835

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tammy N.     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The protocol that got me started was Dr. K's..... 4 days Biltricide, 2 weeks Ivermectin w/Pyrantel at night, 2 weeks Albenza and 2 weeks Alinia. From day one, the worms started exiting. I repeated this protocol twice. (Alinia is an issue for me because I am sensitive to sulfur, so I wasn't able to always handle the full course.)

Then I switched to an herbal tincture called Para A, and added salt/c. I just started with 1/4 tsp each in a full glass of water before breakfast and dinner. This protocol seemed to produce the same daily results as the meds (which was astonishing to me). I stayed with this for a few months.

But the trick is you need to keep tricking the bugs so they don't grow resistant. I then repeated the above Rx protocol. I am waiting for my next Rx to come in the mail (Vermox).

I had NO CLUE I had such a hyper infection. I never even complained of a stomach ache. My doc said I could have started this infection decades ago.

I have set aside my embarrassment and have been posting about this for months now because it has been life-changing for me, and I think this is the most under-recognized and under-treated coinfection we have (a lot of my posts of have on the Parasite Warriors Support Thread that Gael started). Finally, at this year's ILADS conference they said that parasites are the number one coinfection. Dr. K has been preaching about this for years. Finally other docs are catching on.

The other thing that has helped tremendously is daily coffee enemas. They have become my favorite detox tool. Not only has it helped me easily tolerate these aggressive protocol, it helps the parasites to continue to expel. I find that if I do a coffee enema every day, I pass parasites the following morning. If I skip a day or two, then I don't pass them. Strange, I know. But I'm glad to know they work so well for me, so I do them every day.

The size, maturity and volume of what I have passed has been a shock to me (some as long as 20"; hundreds have been in the 8-12" range). You would think that time would have mellowed me to my daily visuals, but sometimes I feel just more and more flabbergasted. At least I KNOW I am on the right path. There is something very empowering about seeing your enemy and knowing you are winning the battle.

After almost 20 years of dealing with this illness picture, treating parasites by far has given me the most improvement. There is NO WAY I would have gotten well had this infection continued to be ignored. When people think they have tried everything out there and cannot figure out why they are still so sick, it is likely because they have not considered parasites. Very sad. That's why I keep posting.

My most bothersome symptoms were buzzing, tingling, vibrations, numbness, etc. Now they are just about gone on most days.

If you wanted to try the herbal route, I think Humaworm and Parastroy are very good products. But imo they will be more effective with salt/c (it must be sea salt btw). Even 1/4tsp makes a difference. This should not affect your bp. I've heard people say their bp went down because the salt helps add minerals to your system.

From what I've learned, it takes years to treat parasites, then you need maintenance for life (no problem with me....I'm grateful to finally know). A hyper infection like I have, will take many years to treat. I will never lose sight of this path.

Wishing you well on your journey.

Posts: 2238 | From East Coast | Registered: Jul 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Told you I was sick
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 35068

Tammy-

Your response was written so eloquently. I just read it over yet again. Thank you, very much, for your candor.

Despite your hyper-infection (as you relate to it), it is clear that you are winning the war with parasites. More importantly, you have uncovered the root cause of your stubborn health woes.

It's uncanny that you should mention various numbness, tingling, vibrating and burning sensations occurring in your body, as parasthesias and atypical "staccato-like movements in my muscles" (a rheumatologist's words, not mine) were some of my first, and still on-going symptoms, over so many years, now. As I've been chelating the metals with things like DMSA, EDTA, chlorella, etc., I have noticed a sudden intensification in my background parasthesias/neuropathy. I had assumed that this was the result of the elevated levels of metals being pulled from my body...but, now, I can clearly see the parasite connection. Geeeesh.

As mentioned, I did do an abbreviated version of Dr. K's more Rx-geared protocol. Next time, now knowing the applicability of such a regimen, I will be certain to complete a full round of his parasite cleanse.

Excitedly, I just can't believe that the metals-parasite combo could finally be the key to my wellness! Again- not having had much "luck" with finding anything remarkable following my lone cleanse, I had pretty much given up on the idea that parasites were actually ailing me. Know, thanks to the help of the metals remedies, I know better.

And as they say, knowledge is power.

Well, thanks again for the tremendously helpful post. Luckily for others, you ( and folks like GiGi abd Gael) are spreading the word about such topics here on LymeNet.

Best to you on your road ahead, Tammy!
Told you...

GiGi
Frequent Contributor (5K+ posts)
Member # 259

Icon 1 posted      Profile for GiGi         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Glad Tammy told what she wrote. I have to add here that I know I have parasites, but have never in all the years seen a worm like she has described and there would be no other indication of a worm infestation. What alerted me to parasites is that I had severe reaction to EMF because of remaining metal toxicity issues. Whether they are small or large visible worms or microscopic, it does not change the picture.

Once I started treating parasites again recently, after having done a full Dr. K. parasite protocol over 12 years ago, I am finding relief of EMF sensitivity. With treatment of parasites and other pathogens with MMS and binders, I am releasing more toxic metals.

Not only do we lose the best nutrients to the parasites, it is the metals that give us the burning, vibrations, freezing symptoms when the toxic load is too large. All the different neurological symptoms that we blame on Lyme.

Parasites are holding the toxic metals. That is why Dr. K. refers to parasites as "the knights in shining armor". In his words, they can "hold an unbelievable amount of toxic metals in their coats." I took these notes at a seminar in 2004 = nine years ago. He started preaching about this problem long before 2004.

Many people are no longer dealing with Lyme, but parasites and toxins instead. We have to get this into our heads - it is never only Lyme. The environmental toxins have increased substantially in recent years. All of this was discussed at the seminar last weekend. (LIA $44 proceeds of which going for making a movie about children suffering from these very toxins.)

The aluminum levels are getting out of hand as we speak and watch the Geoengineering/chemtrails at work in the sky. Dr. K. talked about that too as well as what to do about lowering the alu burden and keeping it under control.

If you still have the vibrations, the tingling, burning, freezing, aching � don�t forget taking binders 3-4 times a day, a few minutes before meals and bedtime, especially when treating parasites.

And getting rid of the dead proteins and help clearing the liver load with colonics is very important.

Posts: 9834 | From Washington State | Registered: Oct 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jamers
Member # 28016

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Jamers     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Instead of posting a new thread I thought all of you may know the answer to my question...

I was just diagnosed with heavy metals BUT...now that Im looking at my "levels" they are within the normal ranges.

Arsenic 41 Range: 0-50
Mercury 1 Range: 0-19

Neither are out of range...is this still a problem for me? Is there an easier more natural way to detox these rather than taking DMSA?

Thanks for any replies!!

--------------------
Diagnosed Pos. Lyme Nov. 17, 2010, Igx.
Pos. Babesia Duncani March 2011, Igx.
Clinical diagnosis for Bartonella

Posts: 1127 | From North Carolina | Registered: Sep 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tammy N.
Member # 26835

From all I know about metals, it is best to be with a knowledgeable pracititioner to guide you through.

Having said that.... a natural approach is to use Cilantro tincture as a mobilizer, then you must take binders to capture the toxins....like Chlorella. I've known a lot of people that have done the Cilantro/Chlorella combo.

There is another product GiGi has posted quite a bit on called HMD. I have not yet looked into it, but I plan to.

Best to you.

Jamers
Member # 28016

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Jamers     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thanks so much Tammy! I'm going to be sure I need to chelate and look into your suggestions. I really appreciate it!!

--------------------
Diagnosed Pos. Lyme Nov. 17, 2010, Igx.
Pos. Babesia Duncani March 2011, Igx.
Clinical diagnosis for Bartonella

Posts: 1127 | From North Carolina | Registered: Sep 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
supergirl
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 26936

Icon 1 posted      Profile for supergirl     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm so glad that I came across this post! I am a dog trainer and have a dog walking business, so my chances of having parasites are really high, but my doc has never focused very much on parasites.

As of about 3 weeks ago, I am having horrible abdominal cramping and horrible gas!

Time to get serious and diligent in cleansing parasites!

So, I should start with sal/c? Do you have any other recommendations to get started? I'm gonna reconnect with my lyme doc and get her help. But, I think I'll start with salt/c - with a 1/4 teaspoon, I don't felt concerned about toxicity.

Tammy, can you please message me with specific instructions for using salt/c? It would help so much - I don't have the energy to thumb through to find the right post!

love and hugs to all!!!

--------------------
PHOENIX: mythical bird that rises from the ashes
July '09 got sick very quickly could barely get out of bed - ND diag lymes.. and the journey began
bite: unkown - no rash

Posts: 248 | From private | Registered: Jul 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
supergirl
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 26936

Icon 1 posted      Profile for supergirl     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
So, we have to do metal detox WITH parasite cleanse in order to be successful? Ughhhh...

IF someone would be so kind, let me make sure I've got this correct. For parasites, salt/c for a period of time then switch to western meds for a period of time or parastroy.

What works best for metal detox?

Thank you!

getting this last bit out of my system!!!

hugs

--------------------
July '09 got sick very quickly could barely get out of bed - ND diag lymes.. and the journey began

Posts: 248 | From private | Registered: Jul 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
supergirl
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 26936

Gigi - sounds like you know a lot about clearing heavy metals. So, colonics and you mentioned binders BEFORE meals? But, won't those binders then disrupt all the supplements during the meal? My doc has told me to take binders before bedtime or in the middle of the night.

--------------------

MannaMe
Member # 33330

Icon 1 posted      Profile for MannaMe     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
My husband's question on binders: When to take them??

He takes supplements at each meal and bedtime, as well as between meals. He takes bp med at breakfast and anti-anxiety med 3 times per 24 hours.

Posts: 2252 | From USA | Registered: Aug 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Maya12
Member # 36392

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Maya12     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I just wanted to say that I just started chelation. Have done 3 EDTA chelations and I am also starting to pass worms.

I am also just about to start a parasite protocol.

This is all being done with my llnd

Posts: 1632 | From Canada | Registered: Feb 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
GiGi
Frequent Contributor (5K+ posts)
Member # 259

Icon 1 posted      Profile for GiGi         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Binders should be taken:

15-20 minutes before the main meals and at bedtime. This way chlorella or other binder is exactly in that portion of the small intestine where the bile squirts into the gut at the beginning of the
meal, carrying with it toxic metals and other toxic waste. These are bound by the chlorella cell wall or other binder and carried out via the digestive tract.

Correct timing avoids reabsorption and redistribution of toxins.

Ask your doctor if you are not sure. This is what I learned from Dr. K. as also written up in a number of his publications. Look up his toxin elimination protocol www.klinghardtacademy.com That is a good one and I almost knew it by heart.

Take care.

Posts: 9834 | From Washington State | Registered: Oct 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lpkayak
Honored Contributor (10K+ posts)
Member # 5230

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lpkayak     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i remember a young horse passing what looked like a whole plate of spaghetti without the plate or the sauce...after i wormed her. that only happened once with 50 yrs with horses ...it would have grossed me out too. i know i have to get back to that...so many things to fight

--------------------
Lyme? Its complicated. Educate yourself.

Posts: 13712 | From new england | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
supergirl
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 26936

I made an appt with my lmd so that I can get serious about this. Thank goodness she had an appt on Thur - I am sure I have worms! I just know it and i want to get them out of here!!

--------------------

supergirl
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 26936

Ehhh!!!! I think I've passed my first noticeable worm this morning! Ehhhhhhh!!! Warning - descriptive - about 6 inches - what the heck else could it be? I'm gonna try to figure out if it is in fact a worm in just a bit. It's so gross!!! Like someone else posted, I do like having the enemy in the toilet rather than in my gut, though! btw, if it is a worm, it is passing after taking an herb called, "Zymex II" from Standard Process. I'm waiting on my lyme doc to get on the ball and really get a de-worming protocol going. This is so gross!!!

--------------------

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code� is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | LymeNet home page | Privacy Statement