LymeNet Home LymeNet Home Page LymeNet Flash Discussion LymeNet Support Group Database LymeNet Literature Library LymeNet Legal Resources LymeNet Medical & Scientific Abstract Database LymeNet Newsletter Home Page LymeNet Recommended Books LymeNet Tick Pictures Search The LymeNet Site LymeNet Links LymeNet Frequently Asked Questions About The Lyme Disease Network LymeNet Menu

LymeNet on Facebook

LymeNet on Twitter

The Lyme Disease Network receives a commission from Amazon.com for each purchase originating from this site.

When purchasing from Amazon.com, please
click here first.

Thank you.

LymeNet Flash Discussion
Dedicated to the Bachmann Family

LymeNet needs your help:
LymeNet 2020 fund drive

The Lyme Disease Network is a non-profit organization funded by individual donations.

LymeNet Flash Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» LymeNet Flash » Questions and Discussion » Medical Questions » Interesting take on Cancer

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Interesting take on Cancer
bitbit99
Member # 43654

Icon 1 posted      Profile for bitbit99     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
https://www.minds.com/blog/view/401784984240656384/more-doctors-confessing-to-intentionally-diagnosing-healthy-people-with-cancer-to-make-money

Who Knows Anymore....

Posts: 66 | From Toronto Ontario | Registered: Apr 2014  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lpkayak
Honored Contributor (10K+ posts)
Member # 5230

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lpkayak     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Doesnt surprise me a bit. I already suspected. So did my mom. Many yrs ago

--------------------
Lyme? Its complicated. Educate yourself.

Posts: 13712 | From new england | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
terv
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 29410

Icon 1 posted      Profile for terv     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I really wish I had gotten a second pathology opinion on my lump. Now I am in the cancer machine.
Posts: 832 | From Somewhere | Registered: Nov 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lymetoo
Member # 743

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lymetoo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Doesn't surprise me either when it's the oncologist making a ton of money off the treatments.

--------------------
--Lymetutu--
Opinions, not medical advice!

Posts: 96222 | From Texas | Registered: Feb 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LisaK
Frequent Contributor (1K+ posts)
Member # 41384

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LisaK     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
yes, and rememebr when the big thing was that every woman needed a hysterectomy??? and then it all came out in the news that drs were given luxury trips and other incentives by the companies wanteing them to do the hysterectomies???

it was such a scandal. I put nothing past the evil ones.

--------------------
Be thankful in all things- even difficult times and sickness and trials - because there is something GOOD to be seen

Posts: 3558 | From Eastern USA | Registered: Jul 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bitbit99
Member # 43654

Icon 1 posted      Profile for bitbit99     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ive had lyme for about 6 yrs now and about a yr ago got the diagnosis of lung cancer.

They opened me up like a tin of sardines to try to take out tumour but couldn't get it.

Then they wanted to do chemo and radiation right away.

I probably would have let them but they couldn't tell me side effects of chemo and radiation on anyone with Lyme disease so sofar Ive passed on it.

Im not a member of facebook but if someone could put this article on facebook that would be great.

The lung cancer survival rate odds are terrible but add lyme to the scenario and yikes is all I can say.

Thanks for the replies.... I don't know why but I kinda feel at peace some days.... [Smile]

Posts: 66 | From Toronto Ontario | Registered: Apr 2014  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Catgirl
Frequent Contributor (5K+ posts)
Member # 31149

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Catgirl     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Bitbit, not sure if you saw this series, but it is REALLY good, and IMO worth every penny (no affiliation).

http://thetruthaboutcancer.com

--------------------
--Keep an open mind about everything. Also, remember to visit ACTIVISM (we can change things together).

Posts: 5418 | From earth | Registered: Mar 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Catgirl
Member # 31149

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Catgirl     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Love what they said about chemo and radiation on your link Bitbit. The truth about cancer series says the same thing and more. Something like 70% or 90% (can't remember) of oncologists would NOT do the treatment they recommend to their patients if the oncologists were diagnosed with cancer.

--------------------
--Keep an open mind about everything. Also, remember to visit ACTIVISM (we can change things together).

Posts: 5418 | From earth | Registered: Mar 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bitbit99
Member # 43654

@Catgirl

Or their family members too [Frown]

lymenotlite
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 33166

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lymenotlite     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You are probably being bombarded with alternative remedies so I apologize in advance but I must add my info. I have no experience with cancer but I keep tidbits that come up.

Here is a popular site: http://www.cancertutor.com/lung_cancer/

A woman I know who uses a BEMER machine gave me this recipe. Good luck:

For Cancer

Take by itself, 500mg B17 (Amigdalina) for cancer; 100mg for maintenance after cancer is gone for awhile.

Pancreatin by self, no food. Pancreatin 4X AM and 4X PM.

Zinc 30-50mg 1 X day

Take B and C 2 X AM and 2 X PM with food.
B-100 and C-4000 mg
C must be 80 minutes from taking laetrile

MSM 8-12 per day.

D3 8000 mg. Can get D3 in 2000 and 4000 mg gel caps. 4000 AM and 4000 PM.

Cannot eat modified, artificial flavors, aspartame, or sugars.

To order B17 500 mg Amigdalina (Laetrile) http://cytopharma.com/
500 mg $83 for 100 tablets
100 mg $21 for 100 tablets

Vitamin B17 or Amigdalina (from the Greek word for 'almond') is a substance found in the seeds of many kinds of fruit such as plums, cherries, oranges, nectarines, apples, and peaches as well as in raw nuts, including bitter almonds. Apricots contain a particularly large amount of Vitamin B17 (Amigdalina), and it's also abundant in plants such as clover, lima beans, millet, mung bean sprouts, and sorghum. Vitamin B17 was first discovered and isolated by two French chemists in the early 1800s.

In order to get enough to help you with the cancer, the tablets do the work with other vitamins. You cannot buy B17 in vitamin shops.

Posts: 705 | From WA state | Registered: Jul 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lymeboy
Unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
A family member of mine was killed by a drug that causes aggressive Lymphoma. First she was knocked around by insurance companies and hospitals, then pumped with chemo, then she died.
If she hadn't done the drug, she'd be alive today.

I will never be surprised by any amount of depravity in the medical community. It's disgusting.

I shouldn't even read stuff like this because it adds to the anxiety big time.

Everyone be diligent. Your health is not the priority among docs and politicians. Your money is what they're after. Always...

IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ellen101
Frequent Contributor (1K+ posts)
Member # 35432

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ellen101     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Beg to differ here. I had cancer at 17 (have the pathology report) Did a yr of chemo and Im now in my 50's. Just as there are some that the chemo or radiation may have hurt there are some that were saved.
Posts: 1748 | From United States | Registered: Dec 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lymeboy
Unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
It doesn't have a great cure rate. And Chemo wasn't what gave her the Lymphoma. Imuran was. The chemo just helped her die quicker.

I'm glad it helped you though.

IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Catgirl
Member # 31149

Check this out:

http://drleonardcoldwell.com/2013/11/01/stage-4-cancer-gone-with-baking-soda-treatment/comment-page-1/

http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/salud/salud_defeatcancer65.htm

--------------------

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code� is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | LymeNet home page | Privacy Statement