LymeNet Home LymeNet Home Page LymeNet Flash Discussion LymeNet Support Group Database LymeNet Literature Library LymeNet Legal Resources LymeNet Medical & Scientific Abstract Database LymeNet Newsletter Home Page LymeNet Recommended Books LymeNet Tick Pictures Search The LymeNet Site LymeNet Links LymeNet Frequently Asked Questions About The Lyme Disease Network LymeNet Menu

LymeNet on Facebook

LymeNet on Twitter

The Lyme Disease Network receives a commission from Amazon.com for each purchase originating from this site.

When purchasing from Amazon.com, please
click here first.

Thank you.

LymeNet Flash Discussion
Dedicated to the Bachmann Family

LymeNet needs your help:
LymeNet 2020 fund drive

The Lyme Disease Network is a non-profit organization funded by individual donations.

LymeNet Flash Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» LymeNet Flash » Questions and Discussion » Medical Questions » Oh No!--- Alzheimer's Plaques have Borrelia CHIMERAS!!

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Oh No!--- Alzheimer's Plaques have Borrelia CHIMERAS!!
WakeUp
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 9977

Icon 1 posted      Profile for WakeUp     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well, Dr. Alan MacDonald is on a roll folks!!!

His latest discovery is that many Alzheimer's plaques contain not only a mix of burgdorferi and miyamotoi spirochetes---- but also contain CHIMERAS of the spirochetes -- this indicates horizontal gene transfer across different bacteria species residing within the biofilm colony!!! (Perhaps this is what morgellons is...)

(I bet the chimera culprit is BARTONELLA which is one of the few organisms that precipitates horizontal gene transfer, similar to agrobacterium. )

Wow... just wow... Anyway, Dr. MaDonald needs everyone with Lyme and also people with Alzheimers--- to support his crowd fund campaign which is now over $15,000-- even $5 makes a difference !!

Here's Dr. MacDonald's latest post, which I got from his crowdfunding email to contributors:
-----------------------------------------------------
"I delivered my lecture on Amyloid coated biofilms as THE cause of Alzheimer's plaques.

Initially I prepared the PowerPoint after study of 100 Alzheimer plaques from 5 Harvard cases and from one European Case.

I now have completed 1000 Plaques- And all 1000 show exactly the same results, namely biofilm communities of borrelia miyamotoi alone, or mixed biofilm communities of burgdorferi and miyamotoi -all 1000 plaques are positive.

Additionally, I have discovered that CHIMERAS of burgdorferi/miyamotoi, genetic type reside in many of the plaques. Chimeras ( genetic type) contain DNA from two unrelated life forms inside the body of a single living organism. You will note the Chimera DNA ( Miyamotoi = Red color DNA Probe, burgdorferi =green color DNA probe) in the PowerPoint "Particulate Amyloid...(attachment below).

Chimera borrelia , virulent, occurring spontaneously, live in nature and infecting the human host, are a revolutionary concept, which has never before been described for Borrelia microbes.

Chimera DNA produces Chimera Proteins. There are NO Blood tests for detection of Chimera Borrelia Proteins. Chimeras in Alzheimer's disease brain changes everything about the present approach to detection of Borrelia antibodies with blood testing. (Which is now definitely USELESS).

Chimera DNA borrelia puts a Death Knell to the Borrelia vaccine program.

Now a quick jump to Amyloid in Alzheimer's. Amyloid by present teaching in textbooks is TOXIC AMYLOID in Alzheimer's Disease Brain. Thanks to the Research of Dr. Rudolph Tanzi PhD of the Harvard Medical School , he has extracted Alzheimer's disease Amyloid from Autopsy brains, and tested its ability to interfere with growth of bacteria and fungal microbes in the microbiology laboratory. Alzheimer's Amyloid is a potent inhibitor of bacterial and fungal growth on microbiology plates in the lab.
citation:
[Soscia, Stephanie J., James E. Kirby, Kevin J. Washicosky, Stephanie M. Tucker, Martin Ingelsson, Bradley Hyman, Mark A. Burton et al. "The Alzheimer's disease-associated amyloid β-protein is an antimicrobial peptide." (2010): e9505.]

So We enter the Era of ANTIMICROBIAL Amyloid.
It is Not toxic. It is antibacterial.

The Amyloid which covers Biofilm communities of borrelia in Alzheimer's Brain is just doing its antibacterial job.

I have previously discovered that Borrelia in biofilm community form, freely circulates in the blood of chronic Lyme Disease patients.

Armed with the Antimicrobial Amyloid idea(Dr. Rudolph Tanzi concept),I took a very bold move.

I stained the blood smears from chronic Lyme Disease patients who demonstrated circulating biofilms of borrelia in blood. I hope that the Antimicrobial Amyloid might just bind the surface of the circulating biofilms.....and...IT DID BIND to each and every circulating borrelia biofilm in blood.

Amyloid is a self polymerizing protein array which forms a RIGID beta pleated sheet in polymer. Rigidity of Particles in the circulating blood is dangerous. Rigid particles cannot pass through the Capillary circulation.

Blood which contains Oxygen, necessary for sustaining life of living cells must pass through the capillaries of the circulation to reach the cellular elements which depend upon it. Rigid Amyloid covered biofilms in the blood circulation cause blockade of the oxygen delivering function of the blood circulation. Cells are then Injured or cells deprived of Oxygen DIE.....

Read more about Alan's latest blockbuster discovery at link:

https://www.gofundme.com/z3v2a2k?utm_source=internal&utm_medium=email&utm_content=cta_button&utm_campaign=upd_n

Posts: 696 | From New York | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sparkle7
Frequent Contributor (5K+ posts)
Member # 10397

Icon 1 posted      Profile for sparkle7     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Just a bit of history...

http://www.worldfuturefund.org/wffmaster/Reading/war.crimes/World.war.2/Jap%20Bio-Warfare.htm

(warning - some of the info in the link is graphic)

excerpt-

In addition to conducting medical experiments in controlled camp conditions, the Japanese also conducted field tests. These tests took place during the Second Sino-Japanese war from 1937 to 1945 and they entailed the use of weaponized pathogens.

Parachute-laden ceramic bombs containing plague-infected fleas were dropped on Chinese cities and water supplies were poisoned with water-borne pathogens like cholera. Altogether the Japanese attacked eleven Chinese cities with biological weapons, causing the deaths of as many as 200,000 people.

This research, while deemed important by the Japanese High Command, likely did not significantly alter the course of the war in China. Furthermore, during the last two years of the conflict with the United States, General Ishii unsuccessfully lobbied for the use of biological weapons in the Pacific.

Toward the end of the war the activities of Unit 731 were gradually curtailed. Then, shortly before the Japanese surrender, Ishii swore his personnel to silence and ordered the Ping Fan complex destroyed.

During these final operations Japanese troops released thousands of plague-infected rodents and other disease-infected animals. The resulting outbreaks of the plague killed at least 30,000 people in the Harbin area from 1946 through 1948.

Tons of toxic chemicals were also dumped into rivers or buried. Most of the buildings at Ping Fan were then either razed to the ground or destroyed with explosives.

Posts: 7772 | From Northeast, again... | Registered: Oct 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
WakeUp
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 9977

Icon 1 posted      Profile for WakeUp     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thanks, sparkle --- terrifying but true information that we should all know about ---and understand--- if we -- who are on the front lines of this battle--- are to help to save our world for beautiful and innocent children.

The biological weapons stuff is just so horrible-- I recall that Shiro Ishii also worked extensively on relapsing fever spirochetes which are a relative of Lyme disease.

After the war, the United States military biological weapons complex got all of his research notes, and I don't believe he was prosecuted.. This is why I do believe that someone has a cure.

It does seem as though ***someone*** is continuing to release this weaponized crap into ticks around the world.

Our best hope is continuing to research compounds and antibiotics that will weaken and kill spirochetes, biofilm, cysts and l forms.

Posts: 696 | From New York | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
duncan
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 46242

Icon 1 posted      Profile for duncan     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I hope Dr. MacDonald will look at aggressively promoting his findings. There are press release services that can shotgun, or parse down, by industry.

For the mainstream journals, of course, he can contact personally. Or have someone do for him.

I suspect, though, push-back from the usual suspects that will negatively influence - where ever they can - whether or not his findings are picked-up.

All the more reason for a deliberate and broad international promotional campaign.

Posts: 228 | From Unitied States | Registered: Jul 2015  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
paulieinct
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 17514

Icon 1 posted      Profile for paulieinct     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by duncan:
I hope Dr. MacDonald will look at aggressively promoting his findings. There are press release services that can shotgun, or parse down, by industry.

For the mainstream journals, of course, he can contact personally. Or have someone do for him.

I suspect, though, push-back from the usual suspects that will negatively influence - where ever they can - whether or not his findings are picked-up.

All the more reason for a deliberate and broad international promotional campaign.

I agree wholeheartedly. I just don't understand why his findings, ground-breaking as they are, have not received the publicity they deserve.

I did read two days ago about a new French study that found fungal DNA in Alzheimers' plaques. As I read it I thought: What about MacDonald's work???!!!

--------------------
Sick since at least age 6, now 67. Decades of misdiagnosis. Numerous arthritic, neuro, psych, vision, cardiac symptoms. Been treating for 7 years, incl 8 mos on IV. Bart was missed so now treating that.

Posts: 765 | From nw ct | Registered: Sep 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
WakeUp
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 9977

quote:
Originally posted by paulieinct:
quote:

I agree wholeheartedly. I just don't understand why his findings, ground-breaking as they are, have not received the publicity they deserve.

I did read two days ago about a new French study that found fungal DNA in Alzheimers' plaques. As I read it I thought: What about MacDonald's work???!!!

Sadly Dr. MacDonald has not received the publicity he deserves because our media in America is now basically owned by the bad guys---the people who are responsible for the Lyme disease cover up-- and the coverups surrounding Chronic Fatigue, Gulf War Syndrome, Aids, Autism, Alzheimers, Morgellons, the explosion of parasite infections, and a host of other sneaky "emerging diseases."

Sadly, America is being attacked from within by very dark forces, and the media is instrumental in this attack. Most Americans are ignorant of what is going on!

Lyme patients are the canaries in the coal mine.

I know that this is terrifying information, but we must accept this truth if we are to push forward.

WakeUp
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 9977

quote:

This is an excellent point. The truth won't be hidden forever- and it will come to light faster with an organized promotional campaign- we cannot just sit back and allow these "usual suspects" to kill us with their junk science and their obstruction.
Madam Summerland
Member # 46894

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Madam Summerland     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
If these chimeras are happening, do we know why they are more likely to merge than others?

Does this mean the upcoming not-a-vaccine vaccine by Dr. Klempner, if memory serves, would be useless on this type of thing?

--------------------
--No, you can't ban all the chickens just because they ruined YOUR parade.

Posts: 17 | From Summerland | Registered: Oct 2015  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
WakeUp
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 9977

quote:
Originally posted by Madam Summerland:
If these chimeras are happening, do we know why they are more likely to merge than others?

Does this mean the upcoming not-a-vaccine vaccine by Dr. Klempner, if memory serves, would be useless on this type of thing?

Yes... I think that Dr. MacDonald has stated that in the case of chimeras, vaccines are pretty much useless--- and that does not even include the fact that pure borrelia burgdorferi shows constant antigenic variation-- meaning that the immune system cannot even keep up with borrelia's ability to disguise itself by changing its outer surface proteins constantly.

From what I have heard about chimeras, both Agrobacterium and Bartonella are able to create horizontal gene transfer... (ie. they allow for transfer of genes across species which would be especially likely in a biofilm community composed of many different organisms.) Agrobacterium, is a plant bacteria, used to create genetically modified foods, and it has been found in most Morgellons lesions in human beings studied by Professor Citovsky on Long Island.

Perhaps Morgellons is a chimera of borrelia and leishmaniasis or borrelia and bartonella?

Madam Summerland
Member # 46894

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Madam Summerland     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thanks WakeUp.

One would think they would stop trying to make a vaccine for such an entity, especially one they claim is so easy to treat.

--------------------

Posts: 17 | From Summerland | Registered: Oct 2015  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Eight Legs Bad
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 13680

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Eight Legs Bad   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Dr MacDonald's work is stunning and terrifying at the same time.

My internet connection keeps cutting out but I hope this post gets thru.

Duncan, I dont think Dr MacDonald needs an intermediary to handle his media exposure.

Anything from Klempner should be avoided like the plague, the very same Plague organism he worked on years ago ,studying how to make it more virulent (and this is called biodefense?)

Borrelia and other spirochaetes were an obsession of the Japanese biowarfaremen during the Second World War - one scientist who found out about it at the time wrote a book and devoted an entire cahpter in it to Spirochaete Warfare

I've summarised what he wrote here:

www.elenacook.org/spirowarfare

There's an exciting initiative going on now to persuade John Caudwell, the UK billionaire who has already been speaking out in the mass media promoting Dr MacDonald's findings, to team up with Dr M directly to support his research.

I'll post re that separately.
elena

--------------------
Justice will be ours.

Posts: 786 | From UK | Registered: Oct 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
duncan
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 46242

Icon 1 posted      Profile for duncan     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I like to think of us as a Lyme Community, Elena.

I take "No man is an island" at face value. When we are able, why shouldn't each of us try to contribute in our own little way, from our personal and professional experience?

As undeniably expert Dr. MacDonald is when it comes to TBDs and his role as a pathologist, maybe he might want some feedback as to the promotional component of his efforts.

Maybe not.

It was just a suggestion. If you feel you have the promotional background to dismiss such suggestions on his behalf, then I applaud you.

I look forward to reading about his findings in the NY Times and The Washington Post and Lancet and NEJM and all the major journals and publications worldwide. I trust, too, the context will be positive.

Posts: 228 | From Unitied States | Registered: Jul 2015  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sparkle7
Member # 10397

Icon 1 posted      Profile for sparkle7     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
OK - gently... we are all on the same side - I think... It's better to be unified since we are dealing with some very organized forces... (IMHO)

Everything that can be done to raise awareness is good. The Daily Mail has been posting alot about this even though it's kind of a Tabloid...

Go figure?

Maybe people can write their politicians about this, as well? If we don't say anything - "they" are just going to think that we don't care... (whomever "they" are) and therefore deserve whatever we get.

Yes, I do believe in conspiracy theories. I do think someone knows all about this, somewhere, & there's probably a cure. The more people know & stop acting ignorant - the better. It's not easy, though. We are ill and not really equipped to go fighting city hall.

It's not that hard to get a list of politicians & email them...

On the other hand - what can we all do to help ourselves? Are there any natural remedies that we can take to deal with this? I for one do not like pharmaceuticals... unless absolutely necessary.

Posts: 7772 | From Northeast, again... | Registered: Oct 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
duncan
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 46242

Conspiracy or well-funded coordinated strategies and tactics, mainstream Lyme enjoys advantages we do not - and they know how to work those advantages.

It is important to appreciate where the IDSA's followers are beating us, and why.

We need to do so in an honest and unflinching manner if we are to counter and remedy their successes.

We must catch up in research funding deficits. We need to do the same with media relationships and coverage.

And yes, sparkle7, where we have made great strides is legislating change. We need to continue to push the envelope there, but we can acknowledge that we are affecting positive change through political leverage. That is a big plus, and kudos to those on the front line who have helped that cause.

But that's only one area of the three I've noted.

I had at one time hoped that the Old Guard would slowly disappear over time, and truth would out though attrition.

Unfortunately, look at the ages of some of the newest contributors to IDSA dogma. A young crop is being groomed to replace those that are retiring.

I just think we need to answer their orchestrated efforts on all three fronts with coordinated efforts of our own - instead of the disparate and singular and exposed processes that have characterized our responses, in large measure, historically.

ILADS attempts this, as do several independent advocacies.

Ironically, that which we accuse mainstream Lyme of, that conspiratorial variable which unites their discrete objectives, may be our largest deficit.

Madam Summerland
Member # 46894

Those are interesting thoughts, Duncan.

While I understand the value of promotion, "we" don't really have much to fear about being "beat" by any sort of professional society in my opinion. The sheer number of Lyme/TBD patients is not something that is going to go away no matter how many news stories anyone controls.

The money IS another beast, but I don't see how jumping in an ocean of research dollars coming from people who want a certain result, not actual science, is going to stop anyone from drowning.

I like the option of private donations, like the GoFundMe deals. Pharmaceutical companies provide a big chunk of money, but they are not the only ones who have it.

My recent experience has been that people providing healthcare have a lot less trust in journals, research, and professional societies these days --to the point that they are starting to wonder if certain ones are simply irrelevant, and only proving themselves to be the louder they yell how right they are.

So if eventually no one trusts the "big" journals (or research coming from conflict of interest money), that whole crazy town way of doing business has a good chance of falling the hell down.

Maybe that is a bit of wishful thinking on my part. I have been called an optimist at least once or twice.

--------------------

duncan
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 46242

There are times I share your optimism, Madam Summerland, but they are growing rare.

We Lyme patients might measure 1 million - or 5 times that amount. But we might as well be 1 to 5 million fantasies if that is how we are characterized by the few and perceived by the many.

Perception trumps substance with a frightening regularity.

If we are perceived as merely complaining about the aches and pains of every day life...or worse, as malingerers or psychosomatics, or victims of conversion disorders - all the numbers in the world won't prevent a large percentage of us from being refused effective treatments, being denied benefits - or given the cold shoulder by not just the medical establishment, but by the greater society, including, sometimes, friends and family.

Try as we might, we seldom get to tell our story. We are prevented from conveying the truth. That is left to spin meisters who follow concerns vested in things other than us or our illness or our truth . These are professionals, they are good at what they do, and they are plugged into the Media.

Describe our ragged ranks of Lyme patients as whiners craving attention, plagued by imaginary aches and pains - and the world will disapprove of us.

Sustain that characterization over a span of years, embellish upon it, and the world will disdain us.

Despite our numbers.

Why? Because perception trumps substance three times out of four. And when it comes to shaping perception, our record isn't so good yet.

[ 10-26-2015, 07:01 AM: Message edited by: duncan ]

Christopher J
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 46401

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Christopher J     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Try not to get too into "world is out to get us" and creating all kinds of crazy conspiracy theories. Just my advice as a fellow lymie. Really I think the paranoia is just a symptom of the lyme and thats pretty well documented. The CNS symptoms etc. I will tell you that when I was sickest and untreated I used to get in those dark worlds in my mind and think all of those things and obsess, but after massive dose antibiotics everything seems much less intense now. Its the lyme.
Posts: 173 | From USA | Registered: Aug 2015  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Madam Summerland
Member # 46894

I agree with that Christopher J.

Plus, when there are people still motivated like Dr. MacDonald in the current research atmosphere, I don't think there needs to be an overproduction of promotion. When you have a good product, it usually sells itself. Know what I mean?

A lot of people miss how much is happening in the Lyme community, and some of that is by design and/or necessity. I think some have learned to. Similar to the physicians and other providers I have talked with who imply they are behaving but not BELIEVING in a lot of the things they have to do to keep their jobs.

Yet another reason why those who push back at the mainstream are to be admired ... and why others try to discredit them however they can.

--------------------

duncan
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 46242

Oh dear.

To understand that there has been a coordinated effort to maintain the status quo within mainstream Lyme is anything but paranoia.

Read Cure Unknown. Read the recent FOIA emails released. Delve into the history of Bb research - who said what when. Read the recent spate of well-placed studies and "retrospective" studies, and recall as you do so the timing relative to the new Guidelines.

And until Lyme is fairly and accurately addressed in the press, domestically and internationally, I would suggest we needn't worry about an overproduction of promotion. We still have some catching up to do. We are still on the outside trying to get into most major publications.

Of course, that is just my opinion. It is good and refreshing to hear contrary views, particularly optimistic ones. I sincerely hope I am wrong and you are correct.

WakeUp
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 9977

I agree that Lyme is not being fairly or accurately addressed in the mainstream press-- so much so that its almost becoming a joke. . We don't have to use the emotionally laden trigger word "conspiracy" to know that there is some sort of collusion going on in mainstream press. The question is why?

We need to understand, know and expose the origin of this collusion. Is it just a bunch of fuddy duddy oldsters? Or is there another agenda?

We do know that spirochetes were researched extensively in secret biological warfare programs over the past 5 or 6 decades. This is a fact. This is not spirochete induced paranoia. To deny this fact would be to live in dream world..

We also know that general Lyman Lemnitzer commissioned a study on "disabling biological weapons" in the 1970s.

Lyme is both a spirochete and a disabler-- two elements that were intensely interesting to the alphabet agencies and the military.

Coincidence? I think not. But I hope I am wrong.

Hillary apologized to the government of Guatemala for America's abuse of spirochete research.

Don't American citizens deserve an honest explanation of why Lyme disease was first identified so near to Plum Island biological weapons--- "animal" research lab?

Do we perhaps deserve an apology from officials?

Madam Summerland
Member # 46894

Maybe I misunderstood, but I thought Christopher J was just saying not to get into overdrive about it.

I certainly wasn't saying no one is hiding stuff, pushing against advocates or patients, etc. Been there, read the books, walked the walk, went back home, ... and made my own T-shirt!

*drops mic*
*accidentally*

Sorry in a goofy mood tonight.

~

--------------------

Madam Summerland
Member # 46894

Ohhhh! Wait a minute!

I just figured out the post I thought we were in is actually a DIFFERENT post ... in a different forum where someone was semi-jokingly (I think) panicking about everyone everywhere eventually getting Lyme.

Um ... look over there! It's Jensen Ackles!

**tries to sneak away**
**trips over mic**

[Big Grin] [Big Grin]

--------------------

duncan
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 46242

[Smile]

It's all good. Thanks for the chuckle, Madam Summerland.

I also appreciate the irony: Concern over some of the Old Guard's efforts - which historically has downplayed the severity of Lyme - being relabeled paranoia, and that paranoia being ascribed to Lyme disease - Lyme disease that the Old Guard likely would declare we do not have.

WakeUp
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 9977

quote:
Originally posted by sparkle7:
OK - gently... we are all on the same side - I think... It's better to be unified since we are dealing with some very organized forces... (IMHO)

Everything that can be done to raise awareness is good. The Daily Mail has been posting alot about this even though it's kind of a Tabloid...

Go figure?

Maybe people can write their politicians about this, as well? If we don't say anything - "they" are just going to think that we don't care... (whomever "they" are) and therefore deserve whatever we get.

Yes, I do believe in conspiracy theories. I do think someone knows all about this, somewhere, & there's probably a cure. The more people know & stop acting ignorant - the better. It's not easy, though. We are ill and not really equipped to go fighting city hall.

It's not that hard to get a list of politicians & email them...

On the other hand - what can we all do to help ourselves? Are there any natural remedies that we can take to deal with this? I for one do not like pharmaceuticals... unless absolutely necessary.

Excellent points sparkle--- we need to stay as UNIFIED, kind and respectful to each other as is humanely possible.

We need to understand that there are larger forces which seek to divide, conquer and scatter any grassroots groups that spring up around these exploding "emerging diseases." If "they" cannot divide or scatter grassroots groups, than they co-opt the leadership -which means they put in a "gatekeeper" so the movement (and the money) goes nowhere. The Columbia University money raised went nowhere--- because Columbia is controlled by the establishment.

When people are aware of these divide and conquer techniques, however, these techniques definitely lose their power!!! This is why everyone in the Lyme community must be aware of these types of psyop techniques.

We need to also question WHO we give our money to.

Whenever a "collusion" is real (I don't use the word conspiracy anymore because it has been so tainted by the mainstream spinmeisters) , then gatekeepers are usually assigned to neutralize the effectiveness of people and leaders who find out about the collusion.

Spinmeisters usually do this through a divide and conquer technique--- which involves stirring up aware people against each other, and or isolating the people who are hip to the collusion by using what is known as "ad hominem" attacks.

Words like "rabid" "loon" "paranoid" "conspiracytard" are all "ad hominem" attack, "discrediting words-- and use of these types of words often (but not always) indicate the presence of shills on a forum. So we just all need to be aware of the techniques, but kind!!

I personally know that most Lyme forums were, and probably still are targeted by the Delphi technique--- which is a propaganda method that tries to sway perception and opinion on online forums or in social settings. The US intelligence agencies and their mother agency, MI5, have a very large budget for domestic PSYOPS... much of which is spent on influencing public opinion in places like forums, school meetings or even board rooms. In forums, multiple accounts are often held by one operative in order to create a fake "groupthink.." They even use artificial intelligence and "bots" to do this now.... LOL... (Their budgets are strained...LOL)

So, given the above types of obstacles, I personally think that we all need to focus our energy and our hard earned money on the crowdfunding of willing scientists who can both 1) test promising compounds for us, and also 2) contribute to better overall knowledge of the spirochetes' breeding behavior, cysts, L-forms and biofilm-- and ditto for co-infections especially bartonella..

I invite everyone here to try to post at least one promising compound or herb to the thread called "Spirochaeticidal Compounds" here-- and or add to the scientific information I have already posted.. I've posted lots of promising anti spirochete, anti biofilm and anti cyst compounds that should be tested in vitro, but I sure do need help!! So far the only compound I have gotten from people on this forum is Lactoferrin, which some LLMDs are now using.

Once we have a solid list put together, backed by science--- then we get find a happy billionaire, as well as a crowdfund campaign--- and set about testing these compounds..!!!

This way--- our precious energy will be productive and focused-- instead of wasted away on fighting a medical establishment that has been corrupted by bribery and $600,000 suit cases offered to key committee members in shady hotel rooms. (lol....)

We need to dump these losers in our hearts and minds----- and we need to fund targeted research-- in a MASSIVE way-- that is OUTSIDE of the corrupt establishment.

Money talks.

WE WILL FIND A CURE.

I love you all.

sparkle7
Member # 10397

Good points, Wakeup!

I've been ill for over 20 years... I don't really care if people want to put down people who think there are conspiracies. Anyone who actually knows anything - knows that that is the way things are run on this planet. If you don't think people collude with each other to do things (especially in high places)... It's kind of being ignorant.

The proof is well documented. You just have to study a bit. If it's all there and accessible on the internet, in books, in libraries - I don't know what else it's going to take.

There was an old saying... "The revolution is not going to be televised." You have to look for the truth on your own. Especially these days with the garbage that's presented as "news"...

I'm not really sure what's going to happen with Alan MacDonald's research. I hope he can get money & recognition. Who knows how long this is going to take. People's lives are going by & they are ill with something.

It pains me to think where I would have been now if I wasn't ill for 20 years. Some of the posters on this thread are fairly new here. I don't know if you realize the seriousness of Lyme.

People who used to post here have committed suicide due to this illness - whatever it is. I'd say that's fairly serious. If people want to go around mincing words & be afraid of pointing out conspiracies - so be it...

I'm not afraid to call it what it is...

Christopher J
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 46401

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Christopher J     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yeah, reading these multi paragraph replies to my simple statement convinces me I am correct. A lot of you are filled with the same kind of overly complex wild imaginations I used to suffer from. Hell dont let me stop you. And I know me saying that probably guarantees that you never will. But suffice it to say, with treatment, a lot of the craziness goes away. I recognize those symptoms though.
Posts: 173 | From USA | Registered: Aug 2015  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Eight Legs Bad
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 13680

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Eight Legs Bad   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wake Up, thank you for raising the extremely important points about the techniques used on internet forums to manipulate and destroy grass-roots movements.

I've written in detail about this - the Stratfor Strategy - elsewhere on LymeNet.

And thank you for pointing out that Columbia has not helped us. A certain doctor there (I will not mention him, as lasy time I did, moderator Lou B deleted his name and shut down the thread) who long ago was helpful to us, has done a 180-degree turn and is now doing just what the Denialists want.

He is promoting the C6 Elisa, a useless and insensitive test, and has even invited Britain's chief Denialist to the conference in November.

Duncan, unfortunately, is a good example of someone who appears to have been duped by the manipulators. You see, Duncan, you have been on LymeNet Europe, a "front" Lyme forum set up by McSweegan and co, and you have come out of it somewhat confused. I read your messages thanking and praising "hv808ct" and "LHCTom" there for their "information" on the useless C6 Elisa, and now you too spend much of your time promoting the C6 Elisa.

Now if you have been here on LymeNet at the time, instead of on LymeNet Europe, you would have known that both those "personas" were found to be McSweegan and booted out long ago.

In fact, in the case of "LHCTom aka "Tom Eames", Dr MacDonald came here in person to expose him.

"Tom", who claimed to be a telecoms executive, then went to delete all his messages on other Lyme forums before fleeing back to the "safety" of LNE.

You see Duncan, there is only one thing worse than being duped by one Edward McSweegan - and that is being duped by TWO Edward McSweegans.

No disrespect, but this appears to be what has happened to you.

Duncan, you wrote:

"As undeniably expert Dr. MacDonald is when it comes to TBDs and his role as a pathologist, maybe he might want some feedback as to the promotional component of his efforts."

Duncan, there are plenty of people involved in promoting Alan's research. There is a new committee set up to promote Dr M's research foundation which he set up in memory of Dr Duray.

And there is the Spirochaetal Alzheimer's Association (SAA).

SAA's facebook page is here, and it's crammed with links to some of his most exciting new findings.

www.facebook.com/spirodementia

It also mentions John Caudwell.

Elena

--------------------
Justice will be ours.

Posts: 786 | From UK | Registered: Oct 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
duncan
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 46242

Gee.

I hardly know whether I should feel complimented or slighted. [Smile]

Elena, do you know what "cherry picking" means? It may be a colloquialism peculiar to the US.

You seem to have a fondness for cherry picking.

I have a long history at Lymnet Europe, one that I am proud of. Search for my posts and you will learn where I stand on many, many TBD issues. I am still an active member there, as well as a member in other Lyme Forums.

Please stop chasing windmills. You are a distraction, and I doubt that is your intention.

As for "plenty of people involved in promoting Alan's research" - here's another colloquialism: The proof is in the pudding. History tells a different story. I hope you won't let ego stand in the way of progress.

Eight Legs Bad
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 13680

Duncan wrote:

"As for "plenty of people involved in promoting Alan's research" - here's another colloquialism: The proof is in the pudding. History tells a different story."

Here, Duncan, taste some pudding.

The newspapers which are the source of the Caudwell quotes below are top dailies in Britain, and the Youtube Link is from ITV, a TV channel with multi-millions of viewers:

"Mr Caudwell urged the Government to commission a relatively cheap study involving about 50 GPs testing patients, including those with ME, Parkinson’s and Alzheimer’s, for Lyme disease “when there is any chance whatsoever that they might have it.”

Source: http://www.independent.co.uk/news/people/john-caudwell-phones-4u-founder-calls-on-government-to-research-lyme-disease-a6672826.html

----------

"But Caudwell, 63 next week, strongly believes that the disease — which can cause chronic fatigue, facial paralysis and, in the worst-case scenario, heart failure — is endemic, and that hundreds of thousands of people could be suffering undiagnosed.

He argues that if an entire family can be infected, the disease must be both sexually transmitted and passed from mother to child in utero, and — furthermore — that it could be the root cause of multiple other illnesses including ME, Alzheimer’s and multiple sclerosis."

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3258353/Secret-epidemic-s-devastated-family.html

--------------
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y24QL-H5ZLU

this is the interview on ITV where John Caudwell mentions Alan MacDonald's findings of five out of five Alzheimer brain specimens positive for Borrelia miyamotoi (you know, that Borrelia that is missed by the C6 Elisa over 83% of the time, according to the C6's greatest promoters themselves).

The Spirochaetal Alzheimers Association's members and supporters publicised Dr M's findings all over the planet, and as you see, it is paying off.

What is in the British mass media today may be in yours tomorrow, Duncan.

The medical journals? That's harder to crack. As long as the EIS military core within CDC have a stranglehold on the major journals.

But even poisonous octopi tentacles can't grip forever.

Elena

--------------------
Justice will be ours.

duncan
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 46242

What do I think of that coverage?

I think it is excellent. I say, "Well Done."

WakeUp
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 9977

Well, if I were a billionaire, I'd offer Alan MacDonald the full promotional services of a mega PR firm.. only because it would vastly boost the amount of money he would receive in donations for his research.

Money talks---- BS walks.

The Daily Mail coverage on Alan is wonderful, but it is not near enough. All scientists shedding the light of truth on this disease need to be covered.

I just want to find a cure, not get into silly arguments----and its quite clear that the mainstream medical establishment has no interest in finding a cure, since they still mostly deny that chronic Lyme exists..

I want people to stop whining about being Lyme victims, and just start DOING something--- like crowd funding more research.

Let's face it folks, neither Columbia University nor the the US government are going to do it for us-- whether it is a conspiracy or just bureaucratic entropy-- its clear that if we want a cure we will have to finance the research ourselves!!!

We are OUR only hope!

I don't want to die of Alzheimers borreliosis.

My father got it two years ago and he is going downhill fast.

sparkle7
Member # 10397

I'm not interested in arguing with people about fairly basic stuff. There are some people here who are sock puppets...

That's the way of the world.

I know which way is up. Thank you for the research you are doing 8 legs. I don't really have the energy or desire to fight imbeciles.

If someone is doing good research - I say fund them & give them publicity. There must be some reason why MacDonald & Sapi are being marginalized...

I don't know why some people would get their panties in a twist about this. It just proves a point...

Just wait until you or your friends & family members get ill. Not everyone gets well on a month or so of antibiotics.

Look what happening with Ebola... Now the medical establishment are seeing that it's relapsing. I thought they knew it all...?

We need every smart and creative mind to find a way to stop this madness.

Eight Legs Bad
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 13680

Here is today's latest exposure of Dr MacDonald's findings, to add to the recent coverage in the Mail, Independent, ITV television, Sky TV, etc etc (all adding up to millions of viewers/readers)

Letter to Editor published today in Daily Telegraph (circulation 1.15 million):

"SIR – The real issue as regards Lyme disease is being overlooked. Pioneering scientists and doctors worldwide have found that the genus of bacteria causing Lyme, Borrelia, is likely to be a major factor in other chronic diseases, like multiple sclerosis and Alzheimer’s disease.

Pharmaceutical companies are the main investors in medical research, and long-term symptom relief of chronic conditions is more profitable than alternatives to antibiotics. Funding is needed for larger-scale studies to verify a bacterial cause for unexplained chronic conditions and to develop alternatives to antibiotics.

Dr Annemarie Campbell
Lane End, Buckinghamshire "

WakeUp, is there any way you get some testing for your father and some help from an LLMD? It might be possible for you to roll back his alzheimer's before it's too late.

There was an Alzheimer's patient who was found to have Lyme, had antibiotic treatment and began to regain his memory. also he was able to write again (an ability he had lost). Sadly the doctors refused to continue his treatment and he went donwhill and died.

You could maybe show your family doctor some of Dr MacDonald's new findings from the links here:

--------------------
Justice will be ours.

WakeUp
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 9977

Excellent points, Sparkle7 and 8 Legs,

Personally I believe that Sapi and MacDonald are being "character assassinated" because there is a military- industrial aspect to the spin on Lyme disease. In short, Im saying that "the reason" is not just about financial gain or scientific obstinance.

The reason is: NATO military intelligence (MI5 and CIA) wants the information and research suppressed and they want complete control over diagnostic testing..

I believe that weaponized ticks were released in the 1970s--- either accidentally from "outdoor research animals" on Plum Island. Or if weaponized ticks were released on purpose -- the release was a part of a failed political policy at the top of the world's power pyramid--- those individuals who control NATO-- the Anglo American banking establishment.. These individuals view overpopulation as a key problem in the world, and they dislike America's disproportionate use of resources.

The fact that they used a Stanford bioweapons man-- Martijn Van Duijn-- to set up LymenetEurope-- leads me to believe that they want gatekeeping in Europe also.

Im sure Van Duijn-- a former grad student who does not have Lyme disease --was paid a very pretty penny to create the LymenEurope so called "help" and "research" site.

The emerging diseases-- Mycoplasma, Ebola, Chronic Fatigue, AIDS, Autism, Morgellons, etc-- are just happening at too rapid of a pace---- for all this mess to just be a horrible coincidence.

The mainstream media has "spun" all these diseases for the public... their lies on Ebola were getting ridiculous....

But whatever the reason, the establishment now does not want real scientific truth disseminated-- and they want information controlled.

This is a fact that we must live with and then work around-- if we are all smart--- and we stay focused and do not allow them to distract us with silly draining arguments and trolls..

We must try to turn lemons into lemonade.

How do we do this?

We crowdfund basic research on spirochetes
WE crowdfund research on spirochete cysts.
We crowdfund research on Lyme biofilm.
We crowdfund research on tropical plant compounds that are effective at eradicating spirochetes, biofilm and cysts.

We ignore mainstream junk science, and we just crowdfund until we get a cure ---or at least a lifetime treatment.

Personally I believe that the issue of diagnostic tests is a distracting red herring--- even a 5 year old can see spirochetes and biofilm in the blood with a good microscope!

WE don't need their bogus tests to get well--- what we need are better treatments and more understanding of this organism.

As long as the establishment controls diagnostic testing, we just need to forget about getting a truthful test, because all their tests are bogus and corrupt, due to the ongoing coverup.

WE WILL FIND A CURE!

I love you all ----(yes--- even the trolls here) LOL.

WakeUp
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 9977

quote:
Originally posted by Eight Legs Bad:
Here is today's latest exposure of Dr MacDonald's findings, to add to the recent coverage in the Mail, Independent, ITV television, Sky TV, etc etc (all adding up to millions of viewers/readers)

Letter to Editor published today in Daily Telegraph (circulation 1.15 million):

"SIR – The real issue as regards Lyme disease is being overlooked. Pioneering scientists and doctors worldwide have found that the genus of bacteria causing Lyme, Borrelia, is likely to be a major factor in other chronic diseases, like multiple sclerosis and Alzheimer’s disease.

Pharmaceutical companies are the main investors in medical research, and long-term symptom relief of chronic conditions is more profitable than alternatives to antibiotics. Funding is needed for larger-scale studies to verify a bacterial cause for unexplained chronic conditions and to develop alternatives to antibiotics.

Dr Annemarie Campbell
Lane End, Buckinghamshire "

WakeUp, is there any way you get some testing for your father and some help from an LLMD? It might be possible for you to roll back his alzheimer's before it's too late.

There was an Alzheimer's patient who was found to have Lyme, had antibiotic treatment and began to regain his memory. also he was able to write again (an ability he had lost). Sadly the doctors refused to continue his treatment and he went donwhill and died.

You could maybe show your family doctor some of Dr MacDonald's new findings from the links here:

Hi 8 legs-
Thanks so much for your concern about my father. His brother in law is a mainstream doctor in Switzerland and will not consider anything non mainstream. ( He is the family God in Brig... LOL). Perhaps I will email him the Swiss Miklossy's research that bolster MacDonald's findings.

At his age(my dad is 82), long term antibiotics might be a good solution. For me they did not work, and I gave up and am now intensively researching tropical plant compounds and the old "Eclectic" school of medicine's Treatments for Syphilis without Mercury--- at which these old timers were very successful in the early 1900's..

TNT
Frequent Contributor (1K+ posts)
Member # 42349

Icon 1 posted      Profile for TNT     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by WakeUp:
I want people to stop whining about being Lyme victims, and just start DOING something--- like crowd funding more research.

Let's face it folks, neither Columbia University nor the the US government are going to do it for us-- whether it is a conspiracy or just bureaucratic entropy-- its clear that if we want a cure we will have to finance the research ourselves!!!

The SAD fact of the matter is that most lyme "victims" are too ravaged (physically & monetarily) by the disease to make much if any contribution.

Let's be careful we channel our frustration towards the establishment and not the victims (each other)...and that we each make what contribution we can.

[group hug]

Posts: 1308 | From Eastern USA | Registered: Oct 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
WakeUp
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 9977

quote:
Originally posted by TNT:
quote:

The SAD fact of the matter is that most lyme "victims" are too ravaged (physically & monetarily) by the disease to make much if any contribution.

Let's be careful we channel our frustration towards the establishment and not the victims (each other)...and that we each make what contribution we can.

[group hug]

Thanks TNT-- you're right that no one should ever abuse a lyme victim the way the establishment has abused us, but I think (respectfully) that you are mistaken in thinking that ravaged Lyme victims such as ourselves only have energy for whining, which is not true-- and that we cannot find a real solution independent of the powers that be because we are "too sick."

My humble opinion is if we still have energy to whine, then we have energy to come together for a solution!! We just have to make a decision that this is what we want, and we have to take responsibility by openly asking questions about scientific fraud, weaponized spirochete research that is the source of the coverup, and the media propaganda that bolsters this heinous coverup.

Sometimes whining is easier, because we don't have to take responsibility for the enormity of the abuse that has been done to us by the establishment.

Whining means that we have been "broken."

I am a bedridden victim of Lyme for the past 25 years, and I can tell you that whining is a waste of energy, although sometimes a little bit of whining is necessary for sanity.

The powers that be want nothing more than to see everyone at Lyme forums just whine--- and not fund research or expose their junk science, or their biological weapons research or their scientific fraud or their transparent propaganda campaigns.

The powers that be would be terrified if Lyme victims pulled a "Gandhi." Gandhi just sat down, and started spinning his own cloth with a spinning wheel, and millions followed him. He broke the British empire, and it took almost no energy at all!!.. Even a Lyme victim can do this, if he or she is not absorbed in whining and self pity.

We need our own spinning wheel, and we need to take care not to follow Judas goats who lead us nowhere

I want to put my precious waning energy into finding a real solution--- a CURE, and into exposing scientific FRAUD.

When we spend thousands of dollars on bogus tests--- that is waste of energy and money, that further victimizes us.

When we spend thousands on herbs and drugs that have not properly been screened in vitro, that is waste of time and money, and it further victimizes us

Whining and spending money randomly on promising but untested supplements does not solve problems, and it only perpetuates a state of victimhood and drains our bank accounts.

So while we should all whine a bit--- too much whining is very dangerous to our health and it is counterproductive.

I am only speaking the painful truth out of experience.

Sometimes tough love is a good thing!! When we put all of our energy into whining about our sad condition ( i have been there--- believe me)--- then none of our precious ENERGY is going into an ACTUAL SOLUTION to our problem.

The actual solution involves exposing the establishment's junk science/diagnostics; exposing the establishment's propaganda techniques, exposing the establishment's spirochete biological weapons programs, and finally, in self-financing scientific research for better treatments/diagnostics for our condition.

The bad guys feed on whining--- it is ambrosia to them.

We have relegated the solution to the so called "experts" in the the medical establishment, many of whom are actively stonewalling us and lying to us, the way the CDC lied about Ebola.

Aren't you all sick to death of the establishment's lies?

For me the actual solution is to work to accelerate INDEPENDENT scientific research on promising compounds that may have a curative effect on chronic Lyme disease, and which can then be tested in vitro by Crowd Funding, and to spread truthful research everywhere.

If we can test just 5-10 compounds per month-- we will ALL be moving forward!!!

We all need to take responsibility for finding a solution because the reality is that big brother government is NOT going to help us--- and will probably try to HINDER us through fake diagnostic tests, and bogus treatment guidelines. This is because Lyme is clearly a coverup.

We need to stop giving our power and money over to big brother, lying doctors and a prestitute media, and we need to reclaim our power.

Gandhi did this with his spinning wheel.

We can do it by financing the testing of plant compounds.
Or by disseminating material about fraudulent diagnostics
or by writing our congressmen
or by informing the public about the psyops/propaganda techniques of the stonewallers,
or by informing the public about the fact that spirochetes were a main part of biological weapons research for decades
etc

None of the above are very difficult to do, and actually take less energy than endless whining, which is a childlike response that is exactly where they want us.

TNT
Member # 42349

Icon 1 posted      Profile for TNT     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by TNT:
quote:

[group hug]

I think (respectfully) that you are mistaken in thinking that ravaged Lyme victims such as ourselves only have energy for whining
If you notice, I said nothing about, and gave no liberty for, whining. I replied to your comment because I felt it stereotyped lyme patients as "whining (crybaby) victims." Lyme sufferers have been some of the world's most marginalized, victimized people time has ever seen.

Not only have we been violated by a disease so hideous that it devastates our minds and bodies, careers, families, children, etc, etc, etc, etc, (ad infinitum), we have been totally ignored, marginalized, violated, and criminalized by the people and systems that should be helping us.

In addition, most are so thoroughly confused because of the "controversy," and don't know how to respond, or where to turn. But, I hear very few whining. In shock may be the better way to describe them.

Most are bearing up under this horrible situation remarkably well, and are finding ingenious ways to deal with the devastation and make ends meet.

This brings me to my second point. Most have been stripped of EVERY resource and are in no shape to make any kind of FINANCIAL contribution to research.

Does that mean we sit back and wait for the establishment or others to help us out? No, but sometimes that's the most we can do. That's why we (the lyme community) have to rally around one another. Yes, WE have to make it happen.

Once you have been through the ravages of this disease, you get a passion to educate others, find solutions and cures (etc), and to help others who are in the same situation. So, I understand your drive.

But, please don't stereotype lyme sufferers as a bunch of whining crybabies. Most are doing all they can to improve the situation. That's my main point.

Posts: 1308 | From Eastern USA | Registered: Oct 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Madam Summerland
Member # 46894

quote:
Originally posted by Christopher J:
Yeah, reading these multi paragraph replies to my simple statement convinces me I am correct. A lot of you are filled with the same kind of overly complex wild imaginations I used to suffer from. Hell dont let me stop you. And I know me saying that probably guarantees that you never will. But suffice it to say, with treatment, a lot of the craziness goes away. I recognize those symptoms though.

1. Multiple paragraphs does not negate factual content of said paragraphs. If a number of paragraphs is all it takes to convince you of something, you may want to re-evaluate your criteria.
2. Because you "suffered" from overly complex wild imagination also does not negate any facts presented not only by Lyme patients but by researchers, doctors, and other experts who never had Lyme who agree with said facts.
3. Recognizing symptoms does not negate ... oh heck. I think you get my point(s).

Just another instance of "pushing the crazoversy."

*Wishing for that one face Kermit the frog makes to be a smiley.*

But back to the original post: Dr. MacDonald's research has already upset the IDSA narrative. I am excited to see what he finds next.

--------------------

WakeUp
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 9977

Hi TNT-
Please think seriously when you reinforce feelings of victimhood and despair by telling us we are probably too sick or too broke to contribute to helping our own situation--- this is just not true.-- because even $1 will buy Alan MacDonald several coverslips!! And one conversation exposing the ongoing medical fraud might wake someone up.

The word "stereotype" is a loaded word, bordering on an ad hominem attack. We need to stick together. Its a bit unfair to label me as a stereotyper with all that this implies about my character--"bigoted, Lyme whining, hating, etc)"... LOL..it is Halloween... and you are entitled to "stereotype" me in people's minds, if you wish.

But no, I am not a self hating Lyme victim, out to stereotype all Lyme patients as whiners-- thereby hurting our cause, as you suggest...

I simply wish to point out that whining and wallowing in victimhood is not productive for our cause. We deserve to whine one in a while, true--- we are very sick---but that too is not a productive use of our limited energy!! (You should see me whine when I cannot wear a sleeveless top because of ugly Morgellons lesions... and when I forget to call someone back because of brain fog-- this is whining, but it does me no good..)

We need more independent research, ASAP. And it is ONLY us who will be able to do this--- not the "big brother" who has defrauded us and lied to us.

A deceitful crime has been perpetrated against us by those in control of the mainstream medical establishment, and my dearest hope is that others here wake up to this fraud, and to begin to take control of their own destiny by taking tiny or large steps to finance a cure and expose the truth of the global Lyme fraud.

I am bedridden most of the time, but I can still do research, sign letters and contribute modest amounts to MacDonald's research. My hope is that everyone will see themselves as part of the solution, not as hopeless victims who are too sick or broke to help themselves out of a hole.

Every single person who does not wake up to the establishment's medical fraud on this forum is perpetuating the problem and accepting the establishment's LIES.

Criminals are in charge, folks--- we do not have the luxury of being "marginalized victims."

Accepting a lie makes you a party to the lie. Sometimes I think people would rather wallow in victimhood and self pity--- than try to understand the truth of our situation--- and put a foot forward to resolve it.

Enabling and reinforcing the victim mindset will never get us a cure!!

Reinforcing what is a fraudulent medical "marginalization" will never help us!

I am NOT marginalized....

I am a Lyme patient who has been defrauded by medical con men for 25 years and I am tired of their lies, and of people who believe their lies and do nothing about it but make excuses because we are all "marginalized victims."

We can always say that we're too sick to do 10 minutes of research on promising cures, or 15 minutes of research to expose the truth of spirochete biological weapons--- or that we are too broke to give Alan MacDonald even $1 because we stupidly spent $1,000s on fraudulent medical tests or $100,000 on intravenous antibiotics that do not work because they can't penetrate biofilm----but that is just an excuse.

You know why? Because being a victim is easier than taking a stand and admitting that our medical establishment is run by criminals.

We must be INFORMED consumers--- and that means taking responsibility to research how we were sold this lemon.

Once you realize you have been defrauded--- why do you consider yourself marginalized by the fraudsters?

I do not, because I know I have been defrauded--- because I have done extensive homework even though I am sick. Fool me once, shame on you. Fool me twice, shame on me.

We have been willfully lied to by the medical establishment about this illness, but yet most here still believe that the established order-- big daddy government--- is somehow going to rescue us--- if we can just get Congress to force big daddy NIH to fund more research.

Well the establishment's research is FRAUDULENT and always will be----- because of the ongoing biological weapons coverup.

No, Lyme patients are NOT doing "all they can" to improve their situation--- I respectfully disagree-- because they can't or won't see that establishment con artists have willfully and openly defrauded them.

Most people here prefer to be ignorant about this coverup, and prefer to be "confused" about the so called Lyme "controversy," --- all while they wallow in being a marginalized victim. This is a childishness and it plays right into the hands of the fraudsters.

If you wish others in our situation to accept victimhood thats your right, but please do not criticize me because I do not wish to see myself as a marginalized Lyme and Morgellons victim.

We all need to try to stick together. Its my personal opinion that whining is a problem in our community that needs to be addressed because it leads to passivity and eventually to hopelessness and entrenched victimhood, while never revealing the truth about what has happened.

A victim attitude will never solve our Lyme problem and it makes the IDSA liars very happy-- this is just my humble opinion, and I am sorry if you are offended.

TNT
Member # 42349

WakeUp,

Don't get me wrong, I support your ideas, research, and attitude.

"Marginalized," "defrauded," whatever...I was saying basically the same thing as you. If you suffer with brainfog, then you should understand.

I'm not inferring you are a bigot. But I would be hesitant to reinforce the description of lyme patients as being "whiners." Take note of how many times you used a form of that word in your last post.

I don't see this as a problem in the lyme community. I don't know any lyme patients personally who I could characterize as whiners.

The ones I know are doing their level best under their horrible circumstances. They are portraying patience in tribulation, AND to the best of their abilities, they are contributing and making a difference for the better.

WakeUp
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 9977

TNT--

Thanks for your support, but you did imply that I am a bigot for stereotyping all Lyme patients as whiners (which I never did)--- yet--- everyone slips up once in a while (lol).... I don't hold grudges.

The politically correct culture-- where one can easily denigrate any person as an evil bigot ---has taken over America ---and trumped people's ability to communicate rationally. If you analyze this culture, you may come to the conclusion that it is a form of "divide and conquer" mind control, and it suits the establishment very well.

I just want our community not wallow too much in the victimhood and in the marginalization that you yourself rightly say we are all in--- so much so ---that you claim that we broken victims cannot really donate funds or take action for our condition! Nothing could be further from the truth-- which I know you realize.

When we write numerous accounts of hugely expensive failed treatments, huge amounts of money spent, ridiculous mis-diagnoses--- and the agony of Lyme --- we are putting all that precious energy into an endless hamster wheel that does not produce results for us.

Sure it feels nice to get attention because of our suffering and pain, and its much easier for many of us not to address the real causes --- and origin of our suffering.

The real cause? That the medical community in the United States and England is corrupt at the very top with respect to the issue of Lyme disease, as well as the other emerging diseases like Gulf War, Chronic Fatigue, AIDS, Ebola, Morgellons and Autism.

Don't you remember all the lies coming out of the CDC regarding Ebola and Morgellons?

Somebody somewhere has made some "biological weaponization boo boos" ----- and they are now they are covering this mess up----- at our expense.

Understanding the depth of this corruption means that no amount of "contacting our congressman" to provide more money for research will be effective for us. Why? Because the research that the medical "establishment" will do will be corrupted, and it will not bring us results!!

Paul Mead is a proven Lyme liar and so is the head of the CDC and so are the members of the IDSA committee.

Knowing this truth about the depth of the corruption brings clarity. It means that we must finance research OURSELVES if we want to see results.

We cannot sit back as little children and expect the corrupt system "our abusive daddy" to do this for us. That is is a fantasy and we are lying to ourselves if we believe that an abusive "father government" will help us.

We have been sold a lemon. Its better to not spend too much energy writing about how the lemon has injured us, and instead understand who sold us the lemon, so we don't waste more time and money getting deceived all over again.

We could have all probably had a cure for Chronic Lyme ten years ago if we had all recognized that the medical establishment is hiding something--- and that we should have financed more research ourselves, while exposing the liars-- a long time ago.

Yes... a Gandhi-esque Lyme Spinning Wheel program could do a lot for us.

Instead, we gave-- and continue to give up our power.

I dont know about you, but 25 years of my life is a long time to be told the same old lies by the same crew of people, and to watch as Lyme patients who are lied to --- just accept the lies!!!

Im sick of it --and Im sick of Lyme patients not addressing the medical establishment's lies and fraud. Diagnostic tests are JOKE.

Why not put just some of our precious "victim" energy into discovering the reasons for the IDSA stonewalling and who their bosses really are --- the guys that are managing this boat load of lies? NATO? Porton Down? Fort Detrick? MI5? The CIA?

Or why not put some "victim" energy into researching spirochetes that were studied as biological weapons by global intelligence agencies and NATO?

OR, best of all why not put our "victim" energy into financing alternative research for cures-- which is what I am now doing on another thread--- which almost no one here is helping with.

We don't know who exactly is stonewalling us but we all need to recognize that this is what has happened--- and that this is why there is a fake "controversy " about Lyme.

There is no "Lyme controversy" to be "confused" about--- there is only deep fraud in the medical establishment.

This "victimization mindset" is exactly where the IDSA creeps and their bosses want us to be --because it keeps us ineffective-- that is all I was trying to convey.

Anyway, all's fine---- and thank you for your research on the Microscopy thread. I am glad you have the energy for this research, and I hope to do some microscopy research myself soon.

Love and healing to everyone suffering here.

sparkle7
Member # 10397

Does anyone think that if Alan MacDonald & Eva Sapi got enough money - they would be able to cure Lyme or whatever it is? How much money would they need?

Are there any other doctors doing progressive research? Maybe we could make a list & figure out a goal to focus energy on that?

I agree - writing politicians is going nowhere.

Maybe we can focus on 4 things -

1. Identify doctors & scientists who are doing progressive research

2. Come up with fundraising goals to help with their work

3. Raising awareness by whatever means available

4. Methods to address the medical problems that are fairly simple & can be done at home with limited medical expenses and supervision

I have limited energy to apply towards reading posts & studying everything. It may be helpful to try to make it simpler to get people to contribute what they can.

WakeUp
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 9977

quote:
Originally posted by sparkle7:
Does anyone think that if Alan MacDonald & Eva Sapi got enough money - they would be able to cure Lyme or whatever it is? How much money would they need?

Are there any other doctors doing progressive research? Maybe we could make a list & figure out a goal to focus energy on that?

I agree - writing politicians is going nowhere.

Maybe we can focus on 4 things -

1. Identify doctors & scientists who are doing progressive research

2. Come up with fundraising goals to help with their work

3. Raising awareness by whatever means available

4. Methods to address the medical problems that are fairly simple & can be done at home with limited medical expenses and supervision

I have limited energy to apply towards reading posts & studying everything. It may be helpful to try to make it simpler to get people to contribute what they can.

Hi Sparkle,
This is a great idea, Sparkle!! We can do it low key and slowly over time if we structure it right.

We should start with your #1 item above, with a simple thread titled something like this (I need help writing a better subhead):

"The Chronic Lyme-Friendly Scientists and Researchers Identification Thread."

This thread identifies scientists who are willing, competent and able to perform basic research on spirochetes as a broad class, and on biofilm, cysts, l-forms, chimeras and most especially--- on compounds (both natural and man made) that eradicate all morphologies of Lyme disease.

This thread also seeks to identify the estimated costs of testing a single compound on cultured Lyme spirochetes, biofilm and cysts in vitro, with a goal of testing 1,000 spirochaeticidal compounds within 2 years.

This thread also seeks to identify graduate students who may wish to receive financing to conduct research aimed at eradicating spirochetes, with the goal of publishing papers on the subject.

Over a period of months on this thread we can identify scientists who are brave enough to question mainstream junk science, and who are willing to do research outside of the "junk" mainstream science corrupt political paradigm.

NOTE: I believe (I may be wrong) that these types of scientists may be more readily available at slightly lower level academic institutions --- colleges that have less government financing, and are therefore less beholden to the corrupt system. Once the government gets involved in doling out money--- Lyme research often becomes centered around the "junk science" political agenda, as we have seen is the case with Columbia University.

[ 10-30-2015, 09:24 AM: Message edited by: WakeUp ]

WakeUp
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 9977

Icon 6 posted      Profile for WakeUp     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Here's one catchy name for part of the promotion, but Im sure there are lots of great catchy slogans we could all come up with:

Twenty/Twenty! -- 20 promising anti spirochete compounds tested in 20 weeks.

We must try to find out how much it costs to test a promising compound against cultured motile spirochetes, biofilm, cysts and l-forms. This would include the grad student's stipend, academic supervision by a Chronic Lyme friendly professor, and the basic cost of supplies needed to culture live spirochetes, biofilm and cysts, with lab rental fees per day.

I know, I know, I know---- that haters will say that "in vitro" is not the same as "in vivo"-- but we must start somewhere.

Or we could investigate whether we could pay a scientist to train dozens of people with biology degrees and access to rented labs-- to do the compound screening work-- I think but am not sure that Alan MacDonald may already have something like this in the works, and if so, this is what we need to fund with gusto!!

Screening thousands of compounds is what the large drug companies do-- but they wont do it for "natural" substances that they can't patent-- because there is no money in it for them, since "natural" means no patent.

But the advantage of natural compounds to us is that they do not require extensive and highly expensive FDA testing because they are not technically "drugs."

[hi] [group hug] [hi]
So we can, and we need---- to do it for ourselves.

WE WILL FIND A CURE!

sparkle7
Member # 10397

I don't have alot of time to do organizing right now. Your name that you came up with sounds good, WakeUp... It may be too close to the TV show...? Maybe 21/21?

It's better to focus on the positive & try to put attention there and on goals as opposed to bickering, etc.

Seems like you found an easily obtainable remedy in monolaurin. That could go on the list of home medical treatment/prevention.

If I had more time, I'd start making lists... I'm a bit busy with other stuff at the moment. If anyone has time - they could go along with this...

We just need to start some lists and go from there.

WakeUp
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 9977

Hi Sparkle--

You are so right-- it takes a concerted effort to focus on finding and financing a cure (and not pouring money down a rat hole)--- rather than on arguing about things--- while we all wait to get Alzheimers!!... LOL...

For now, Ill just continue to work on my list of plant compounds that should be tested for their effectiveness against Borrelia... and then when I am done, I'll post the thread above, requesting help in finding Chronic Lyme friendly scientists and grad students.

We will never get a cure if we wait on the government to help us.

For the last twenty years, all the government and media talk about is worthless subjects like avoiding tall grass.

They have made it crystal clear that they don't want to address a cure for chronic Lyme disease-- and that they will misuse our tax money if they get it.

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code� is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | LymeNet home page | Privacy Statement