LymeNet Home LymeNet Home Page LymeNet Flash Discussion LymeNet Support Group Database LymeNet Literature Library LymeNet Legal Resources LymeNet Medical & Scientific Abstract Database LymeNet Newsletter Home Page LymeNet Recommended Books LymeNet Tick Pictures Search The LymeNet Site LymeNet Links LymeNet Frequently Asked Questions About The Lyme Disease Network LymeNet Menu

LymeNet on Facebook

LymeNet on Twitter

The Lyme Disease Network receives a commission from Amazon.com for each purchase originating from this site.

When purchasing from Amazon.com, please
click here first.

Thank you.

LymeNet Flash Discussion
Dedicated to the Bachmann Family

LymeNet needs your help:
LymeNet 2020 fund drive

The Lyme Disease Network is a non-profit organization funded by individual donations.

LymeNet Flash
Topic Closed  Topic Closed
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» LymeNet Flash » Questions and Discussion » Medical Questions » Lyme Drs. are all wrong (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Lyme Drs. are all wrong
Brussels
Frequent Contributor (5K+ posts)
Member # 13480

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Brussels     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
thanks Michael Tampa, for the detailed report about what helped you.

I react very similar as you, in fact, I don't believe that candida is fed mainly by fruits.

In my case, the worst are carbs, even gluten free, totally organic type, even in smaller amounts.

I also need energy from food (too thin to live on protein or fats...), that is why I can't live off both fruits and carbs.

So I eat both, having taken off both from my diet, in the end, I do think I need both. For the moment.

During lyme treatment, I never dropped fruits and veggies. Never. Or I felt even MORE miserable.

when I flare with candida, IF I avoid carbs 100%, I suspect I still can eat some fruits without flaring more.

I think the combination carbs + fruits is the killing thing, for me.

So Patches is not totally wrong, in my opinion.

But going cold turkey fruit-only dietis hard, as we have so many food intolerances and allergies and other digestive problems....

I notice CLEARLY that candida increases and flares after milk products, in my case.

I only TOOK sheep or goat yogurt, fresh cream, some cheese and butter. I eliminated long ago all cow milk products, except for butter.

Recently I dropped all casein containing products, meaning basically all milk products, except for butter.

I diminished butter a lot too, while increasing oils (like olive).

But like you, I crave for more energy, beans were NOT ideal, as I also flared clearly with beans.
They feel very much like sugar or carbs.

And my gut health prevented me to eat a lot of nuts, because of multiple allergies before.

So the puzzle took time to be solved... it's still not totally solved...

After treating the gut better with live probiotics (kimchi, miso, basically, daily), doing the violet ray for 2 whole years, after taking off all milk products, all gluten, well, finally, my nut allergies faded.

Years, and years of trial and error!!

Fruit allergies FINALLY diminished drastically!

I'm still knocking on wood, as it is unbelievable!

Patches forgets about that: most of us are FULL of fruit and nut allergies!

We can't go cold-turkey because we will cause awful inflammatory responses. And I MEAN AWFUL!

So now, I could SUBSTITUTE a lot of carbs by eating a variety of nuts daily.

I do eat nuts in amounts that are amazing, these last months or weeks!

Just 6 months ago, I would never believe it possible!

My whole mouth, throat, stomach would simply burn with most nuts!!

So now, instead of a piece of bread, I will take 2 HANDFUL nuts, Brazil nuts, almonds, hazel nuts, walnuts, cashew, pistachio, any nut really, as my allergies are going down.

And that nut combo feels nourishing, I swear!
I chew them slowly, and no burning, no flares after.

If I take enough good oils in the form of nuts, I need less PROTEIN and less CARBS, as I get less hungry.

People here believe that animal protein-rich diets will keep you off candida.

In my experience, that's not the case. Flares take longer to come, but they do come.

And animal protein-rich diets are excellent for growing bacteria (that is what they eat, while candida eats mainly sugars).

As we guys with lyme (bacteria) USUALLY have candida (fungi-like species), well, it is EXTREMELY hard to do any type of diet.

the problem mainly is the gut, a sick gut, full of inflammation and other diseases.

The gut puzzle is taking my WHOLE LIFE to be solved (I'm 50 now, and suffer from different digestive problems since I remember existing....).

The good news is that my allergies are finally receding. So now, I can eat more fruits and nuts.

Posts: 6199 | From Brussels | Registered: Oct 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Brussels
Member # 13480

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Brussels     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I'm trying again to increase fruits since yesterday, just to see: one avocado with one whole lemon on empty stomach - no flare at all, I felt good with it.

Today, one orange, on empty stomach, morning - no flare at all.

Then 2 handful of nuts: no flare at all, it felt good.

Then I ate a small piece of rice bread: immediately, I could no longer walk, and had to stay sit in the car, waiting for the cytokines to stop, anxiety to calm down.

More than an hour lost, low energy....

When I'm in that flare-mode, I can take coffee without sugar, without anything. Black. Fine.

The moment I add one small teaspoon of cream, I flare!!

The story about sugar and candida flares is not right, in my opinion. It is not the ONLY truth, for sure, as, like Michael, high animal proteins and milk products make me flare too!

And look, my orange today, if I take it alone, didn't make me flare.

If I can substitute all carbs (rice, gluten free bread) by nuts, I think it will do good.

High intake of fruits never caused me to have candida, when candida is already dormant.

Now I just ate half a mango.

OMG, just waiting to see, but so far, so good.

No carbs at all the whole day, except for that piece of bread...

I guess for me, carb substitution can happen if I eat big bowls of greens, with a lot of olive oil, many raw veggies, and NUTS.

Without nuts, I would feel still hungry for carbs, and that is where my health can collapse again (in case candida is active, of course...).

Posts: 6199 | From Brussels | Registered: Oct 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
onebeed
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 46620

Icon 1 posted      Profile for onebeed     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by patches10025:
All Lyme patients who are "cured" please stand up...

This is a ridiculous statement as those who are "cured" will most likely no longer be on this board .....
Posts: 142 | From Midwest | Registered: Sep 2015  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
onebeed
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 46620

Icon 1 posted      Profile for onebeed     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by onebeed:
quote:
Originally posted by patches10025:
All Lyme patients who are "cured" please stand up...

This is a ridiculous statement as those who are "cured" will most likely no longer be on this board .....
And I don't want whatever it is you are selling so please don't PM me again.
Posts: 142 | From Midwest | Registered: Sep 2015  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
jsnyde2
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 7888

Icon 1 posted      Profile for jsnyde2     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
thanks, Patches
Posts: 351 | From La Crosse, WI | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lymetoo
Member # 743

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lymetoo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by onebeed:

And I don't want whatever it is you are selling so please don't PM me again.

-

Please leave members alone, patches. If they need you, they will contact you.

Terms of use for Lymenet:

http://flash.lymenet.org/scripts/ultimatebb.cgi/topic/3/23464?

--------------------
--Lymetutu--
Opinions, not medical advice!

Posts: 96222 | From Texas | Registered: Feb 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MattH
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 30846

Icon 1 posted      Profile for MattH     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I have a small bit to add. I have followed this FLA doc for about 3 years. I have watched several videos and use 3 of his products. I have a mixed opinion of the "fruit diet" over the long-term for me. I am using some of his tinctures to help with my lymph and liver. I also use one of his teas while at work. Seems the many years of ABX really messed up my liver.

Last year I was tested and found to be Pre-diabetic, I thought the foot pain was all Bartonella. Diabetes is not part of our family history and I was about 25lbs over weight so did some research and am blaming the ABX and damage to the liver, casing a fatty liver.

So I have been on a Keto diet since last August, down about 25lbs and most blood results are good. However my body is not very insulin sensitive yet so until I get that corrected I am staying away from just about all sugars.

Using Rife, C Silver, Cats Claw and Ozone Saunas right now. About to add oregano oil back in the mix and change out my Cats Claw for a different brand. Started back up on the heavy metals treatment (took two years off) and felt better after the infusion this week.

I think the Keto diet has caused some of the mercury to move so I am using DMPS, zeolites and charcoal. There is a theory (I have no proof) that a longer term fast (I think 3 days or more) resets the body to help fight the invaders. I have only done one 24 hour fast but I do usually fast for 16 hours every weekday. with my last meal by 8pm and first meal at noon. That seems to have helped with the pre-diabetes.

I did one UVLRX a couple of months ago but did not experience much in the way of herx or benefits. It seems to be helping my son though. He gets one treatment a week.

All the Best,

MattH

Posts: 607 | From Houston Texas | Registered: Mar 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
patches10025
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 20983

Icon 1 posted      Profile for patches10025     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Matt,

Your mailbox is full.

Posts: 254 | From Westchester, NY | Registered: Jun 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LisaK
Frequent Contributor (1K+ posts)
Member # 41384

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LisaK     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Patches

your mail box is full

--------------------
Be thankful in all things- even difficult times and sickness and trials - because there is something GOOD to be seen

Posts: 3558 | From Eastern USA | Registered: Jul 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
patches10025
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 20983

Icon 1 posted      Profile for patches10025     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Fixed it now.
Posts: 254 | From Westchester, NY | Registered: Jun 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LisaK
Member # 41384

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LisaK     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Brussels.. can you tell me about the nuts?

I get the burning mouth, ripped skin from nuts . what is this from? did you say? I can't find that in your post, but may have missed it. I know the "space between lines" is best for most here, but for me it makes reading and retaining extremely difficult.

I need like a group of three lines on top of each other to be able to read it well.. anyway, that is not my concern so much, but I need to know more abouthe nuts thing please!
[Smile]

--------------------
Be thankful in all things- even difficult times and sickness and trials - because there is something GOOD to be seen

Posts: 3558 | From Eastern USA | Registered: Jul 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lymetoo
Member # 743

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lymetoo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I can tell you that nuts are very high histamine, Lisa.

--------------------
--Lymetutu--
Opinions, not medical advice!

Posts: 96222 | From Texas | Registered: Feb 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LisaK
Member # 41384

hmmm that is interesting. I do have an issue with histamine

______

--------------------

MattH
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 30846

Icon 1 posted      Profile for MattH     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Patches,

I fixed my mail box.

All the Best,

Matt

Posts: 607 | From Houston Texas | Registered: Mar 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tincup
Honored Contributor (10K+ posts)
Member # 5829

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tincup         Edit/Delete Post 
Wakeup,

Now that you’ve taken a break for a few days and hopefully have calmed down, I will respond to your posts directed at me.

````````````````````````````
You said… "Little boxes made of ticky tacky? What does this have to do with me or anything about Lyme disease or Burrascano?

You have a strange sense of humor--- I guess you like to mock people who don't kow tow--- for some unknown reason ? Why do you do this? I never did anything mean to you, Tincup.”

``````````````````````````````````

First, it has nothing to do with a sense of humor.

The famous song (sung by Pete Seeger who also had Lyme) was just another way (a nice way I had assumed) to try to get you to look at the bigger picture being carried out throughout this thread by others.

And to try to get you to see you’ve severely limited what you are willing to do to treat Lyme by stating you only want a doc in NY, and a doc in your specific area too, and a doc who only treats “exactly” one way with no deviations.

And you are only intending on treating for a specified time period of 18 months. Those are your "rules" or conditions for treating Lyme.

My guess is you already know that no one fits inside that limited criteria (into that box).

To be treated with any hope of getting better you’ll need to get out of that “little box” before you have a chance to succeed.

The song says little boxes “all look the same”- and all the people in the (same looking) little houses all went to the same Universities.. etc.

The point there was that people aren’t all the same, and one specific protocol may work for some, but won’t work for everyone.

That’s all.

Sorry I made the assumption you’d get it. Next time if I am not clear, please just ask for an explanation.

As for this line of questions... you said...

``````````````````````````````````````
"Off hand--- just asking for curiosity's sake--- are you cured, Tincup? I simply asked if you were cured. Well are you cured? Are you a doctor? Or do you just play one anonymously on internet forums? Do you have a science credential? Research credentials? A PhD? an MD? What makes you so much more qualified than anyone else here? Attendance?"

``````````````````````````

To be clear, I never said I was more qualified than anyone else. Period.

I simply, like everyone else, expressed an opinion (with facts to support some of my opinions).

And I find it extraordinarily strange that for the several decades I worked as a volunteer helping people caught up in disasters, or who were in ambulances on the way to the ER’s, and while searching the woods for lost children, or bringing bodies off rough mountain terrains after plane wrecks, or when I was putting out a fire at someones home…

Not one person ever stopped me to ask if I was a doctor, or a PhD, or ask about my credentials, or ask about my own health circumstances. Especially with that “tone” you’ve expressed.

It's real simple. I offer help when I can. I offer facts when I can. I offer an opinion backed by facts, when I can.

That’s all.

If you can't or don't want to accept my help and still feel it is necessary for me to first share my personal life story and/or medical history online for the world to see before I can share my opinions here too, please do us both a favor.

Just don’t read my posts anymore. SOB.

[group hug]

--------------------
www.TreatTheBite.com
www.DrJonesKids.org
www.MarylandLyme.org
www.LymeDoc.org

Posts: 20353 | From The Moon | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tincup
Member # 5829

Duncan...

Yes, you had stated exactly what I was trying to say. Unfortunately, I was typing while, and shortly after, you had posted your reply and I didn't see it right away.

And I liked your explanation very much so. You hit the nail on the head.

All of us are different and some things work for some, but not others. Perfect!

Thanks!

PS- You obviously did a much better job with your explanation than I did.

[Big Grin]

--------------------
www.TreatTheBite.com
www.DrJonesKids.org
www.MarylandLyme.org
www.LymeDoc.org

Posts: 20353 | From The Moon | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tincup
Member # 5829

And Bb,

Thanks for standing up for me and our members here and our LLMDs who are under attack in this thread.

Sorry you were upset by it all. I was too. The title of this post is unfair, obscene and misleading to say the least.

Like you, I'd like to see info presented in a way that one group or person isn't put down just to promote someone or something else.

You, in fact, win my "One Tin Soldier Award" this week.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YajsO26lYt0

And for Petes sake, please don't anyone misconstrue this or make it something it's not. It is only with great honor I present this special award to Bb.

--------------------
www.TreatTheBite.com
www.DrJonesKids.org
www.MarylandLyme.org
www.LymeDoc.org

patches10025
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 20983

Okay, so what?

I should have said most...most...doctors have it wrong, including some Lyme drs.

But my point was lost by my headline and your jumping on me.

I still stand on my point. Most approaches to Lyme are just wrong.

Tincup
Member # 5829

Actually your point you just shared above and the title here don't match. You said in the title "Lyme Drs. Are All Wrong" and not "most approaches to Lyme are just wrong."

Ok. You asked.

The title could have been...

Protocol to help Lyme patients. Or...

Fruits can help with acid systems. Or..

This doctor has some interesting ideas. Or

Whatever.

The point is you don't need to cut down others just to share some educational material you think can help people.

That 'kick others down to make your point' tactic doesn't get you very far in any circumstances.

And yes, when you upset people by saying something so outrageous that few here agree with (Lyme drs. are all wrong), you can expect blow back about it rather than people being receptive to your message.

Kicking LLMDs here is as about as well received as screaming fire in a crowded theater when there is no fire.

Or like Jim Croce says in his song....

You don't tug on Superman's cape,

You don't spit into the wind,

You don't pull the mask off the old lone ranger and ...

You don't mess around with Jim.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-4qUXcXuMSE

Does that help explain it better Patches? Hope so.

And I'll stand on my point...

Lyme doctors are NOT all wrong.

--------------------
www.TreatTheBite.com
www.DrJonesKids.org
www.MarylandLyme.org
www.LymeDoc.org

randibear
Member # 11290

Icon 1 posted      Profile for randibear     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
tin, thank you for expressing what i cannot.

many years ago, I worked in mortuary affairs on a military base and I've worked at one of the largest hospitals in this area. I have seen what disease and death can do to families.

I hate to see discord on this board.

my bottom line is there is no magic pill, cure, or doctor for everyone. what works for one will not work for another but to use descriptive terms for lyme and lyme patients does us all a grave injustice.

just as we all vary in size, color, shape, religious and political views, so do opinions on lyme treatments.

they say lyme is a great deceiver but apparently it is also a great divider and destroyer.

--------------------
do not look back when the only course is forward

Posts: 12262 | From texas | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Brussels
Member # 13480

Lisa, the reason why people cannot eat this or that is not clear.

Names of new diseases appear every year, and your disease will change names when you go from one dr to another.

that's been my life, ever since I was not even a teenager.

Just see a new dr and get a new diagnosis: of course, any new diagnosis provide you NO TREATMENT possibility except than symptom relief drugs.

The only real truth, in my opinion, is that: people can eat less and less foods, either because they react with allergies, intolerance, fatigue, headaches, burning, or whatever reasons.

the gut is ill, that is the first starting point, in my opinion.

It lets big molecules pass to the lymph then blood, and that is recognized as bad to the immune system.

You can begin to simply react to this substance, then another, another...

I can concentrate on gut healing, because lyme is not preying on me any more and I have more time to treat other health conditions.

Probiotic capsules never did much to me, only mild help, but I need to take these forever, then keep changing...

The best solution, so far, is kimchi, for me. Full of sulphur inside. Some people cannot take sulphur, so they have to start somewhere else.

The longer the problem in the gut, the harder it is to heal and find solutions.

The more gut problems you accumulate, the puzzle gets almost impossible to solve. Until you get all those multiple-allergies that make you barely able to eat anything growing on planet earth.

So, the sooner you start trying to solve the problem, the better.

I would start avoiding the main allergens (nuts are among MAIN ALLERGENS), gluten, milk products, most citric fruits etc, then slowly fixing gut microbiota, then slowly reintroducing stuff back.

there is no one-rule-works-for-all, just because our guts are ill in different stages, and also because some people will have more problems with a set of microbes (such as bacteria) while others will have problems with candida or fungi.

The proposed diet should be a bit different too, as these microbes eat different foods too!
------------------
Patches contacted me in the past, he never tried to sell me anything.

---------------------
Certainly, for the last 10 years, I eat just a few types of nuts (like Brazil nuts) very moderately, and had to peel or I feel some burning coming.

Walnuts, peanuts were killers, in not a long past, specially with skin.

Now: no peeling, nothing, I just ingest whole chunks of different nuts daily, as substitute to carbs.

I won't boast too much, or I'm sure the damn allergies will come back as punishment! [bonk]

randibear
Member # 11290

Icon 1 posted      Profile for randibear     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I tried kimchi. tore my stomach up something awful.

--------------------

Posts: 12262 | From texas | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tincup
Member # 5829

Randibear...

You are certainly welcome. But, I think you did a good job here when you said...

"my bottom line is there is no magic pill, cure, or doctor for everyone. what works for one will not work for another but to use descriptive terms for lyme and lyme patients does us all a grave injustice."

Very good!

Thanks!

--------------------
www.TreatTheBite.com
www.DrJonesKids.org
www.MarylandLyme.org
www.LymeDoc.org

Marz
Member # 3446

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Marz     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I definitely could see the benefits of the diet, but after reading this article, I would never do 100%.

http://articles.mercola.com/sites/articles/archive/2013/02/11/all-fruit-diet.aspx

Posts: 1297 | From USA | Registered: Dec 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bartenderbonnie
Member # 49177

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bartenderbonnie     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
August 6th 2010. Tallahassee Florida

The Florida Department of Health(DOH) Fort Meyers Unlicensed Activity(ULA) Unit announced that a joint

investigation with the Charlotte County Sheriff's Office has led to the issuance of a Formal Cease and Desist Order and

Citation to Robert Morse(Mr Fruits,berries and melon guy) in connection with the unlicensed practice of medicine and

naturopathy, both 3rd degree felonies punishable by a minimum of 1 year imprisionmemt and a 1000.00 fine.

The Dept of Health's ULA office recieved a complaint alleging Morse, of Port Charlotte, Florida was offering on his website

health care services. The website revealed Morse was representing himself as a naturopathic doctor, who could

assist patients in overcoming cancer, diabetes, high and low blood pressure, and many other medical conditions.

One complainant who was treated by a physician for diabetes was instructed by Morse to discontinue medications contrary

to the advice of the licensed physician. The ULA investigation by the DOH confirmed Morse was providing health care

services without the proper state license, which is a felony in the 3rd degree. Additionally in 1996, Morse was issued a

Cease and Desist Order by the DOH for improperly using the title "Doctor". Since this was a second effort on Robert Morse's

part to hold himself out as a health care provider, although not properly licensed, the Charlotte county Sheriff's forwarded the case th the 20th Judicial Circuit Attorney's Office for review and prosecution.

@ This information was obtained from the Florida Dept of Health website. If the information is incorrect, then it is the responsibility of the FDOH to correct it.

The following statement I obtained from Morse's website:

"Please note that Dr Morse is no longer seeing clients so he may focus on research, writing, and educating."

Yeah, o.k., doc.

Posts: 2977 | From Florida | Registered: Nov 2016  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
patches10025
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 20983

Hey Bonnie,

Don't they do that to some of your LLmds?

willbeatthis
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 31111

Icon 1 posted      Profile for willbeatthis     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Give it up, Patches. Don't you know when you have lost.
For the record, it's your manner that is disgusting. You said one thing very correct on your thread- your message was lost.

You have no credibility due to your anger, lack of respect for others and now, this. Go insult people somewhere else.

Posts: 859 | From Southeast | Registered: Mar 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bartenderbonnie
Member # 49177

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bartenderbonnie     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I know of not 1 LLMD who has had legal action taken against them for fraudently misrepresenting themselves as doctors.

Another community forum, Crohn's disease, has had similar bombardments from followers of Morse.

Same M.O.
Belittle the sick.
Your doctor knows nothing.
Watch the videos.
You're not willing to cure yourself.
You don't have a clue.
It's your fault you 're sick.

The forum founder banned the poster and closed the thread. But it's still in archives to read.

patches,
You posted 13 links to his website on this thread. Really?

You stated "Lyme disease and its co infections are really only symptoms of an obstructed body that cannot handle the interference. . . whether it's Lyme or any other problem."

Show me proof to back up that statement.

Posts: 2977 | From Florida | Registered: Nov 2016  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
patches10025
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 20983

No Bonnie,

I am not getting into vendettas with you. There are so many people who have been healed by Dr. Morse.

Why do I need to defend him?

And, as far as the Master Fast System, the favorable Facebook testimonials are overwhelming.

Good luck to you, Bonnie.

Bartenderbonnie
Member # 49177

HE 'S NOT A DOCTOR.

He only pretends to be one.

patches10025
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 20983

He is an ND.
Bartenderbonnie
Member # 49177

HE IS NOT A N.D. [bonk]

In order to become a legitimate licensed and practicing Naturopathic Doctor, you would have to pass the "National Naturopathic Physician" licensing examinations.

In order to be eligible to take the NPLEX exams, you must have completed the appropriate academic requirements at an approved naturopathic medical program(ANMP).

An ANMP is a program that has accreditation from the Naturopathic Medical Education and is a minimum 4 year academic curriculum in basic biomedical science, clinical didactic studies, and clinical training.

Licensed Nauropathic Doctors must also fulfill their state-mandated continuing education requirements annually.

ROBERT MORSE HAS NONE OF THESE ! [tsk]

Also, while Florida doesn't currently license N.D.'s, lots of other states do. He would not qualify in those states either.

While he created a private membership club to sell his healing healthcare services, this may be a tactic to avoid more legal challenges.

Bottom line :

The only place he can say he 's an N.D. , is in jail.

patches10025
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 20983

wow, Bonnie. Words and more words!
Bartenderbonnie
Member # 49177

Educated Lyme warriors want FACTS, my dear boy. [Cool]

P.S. I hold a degree in Mixology.

patches10025
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 20983

Just a question to you. Say Dr. Morse was the greatest healer in the world. Say he was like supposedly Jesus Christ or Edgar Cayce.

But they did not have an MD, ND or any other degree that you value so much.

Would you thrown them out because the medical establishment had not conferred them its approval stamp?

Why don't you really investigate Dr. Morse? He is in Florida, just like you. You might even learn something. Go talk to him, before you come to your conclusions.

Tincup
Member # 5829

Patches...

That's enough. You've made your point.

This Morris fellow isn't at all "like supposedly Jesus Christ" and should never be compared to Him.

You need to move on and stop tormenting people.

--------------------
www.TreatTheBite.com
www.DrJonesKids.org
www.MarylandLyme.org
www.LymeDoc.org

Tincup
Member # 5829

Time to lock the post, or better yet remove it.

--------------------
www.TreatTheBite.com
www.DrJonesKids.org
www.MarylandLyme.org
www.LymeDoc.org

randibear
Member # 11290

don't all doctors, whether md's or nd's, have to pass state exams, be licensed and certified? if you're not in compliance, then I would think. yeah, you are practising without a license.

it's up to the individual whether they want to go to a person like this or not, but it's up to the law whether or not they're legal.

tin, yep.

--------------------

Brussels
Member # 13480

If the department of health is prosecuting the man, he must be good!!!

[Smile]

You guys are happy with all that prosecution.

I'm sorry to say, but that is ridiculous.

Look at what is happening to our own LLMDs and naturopaths!! To chiropracters? To herbs, supplements?

Homeopathy is practically DEAD in Germany! That exact thing that saved me and my daughter finally out of lyme!

Dead, by lobbying and the LAW!!!

No more license to sell certain homeopathic products SUCH AS BORRELIA NOSODES, or herbs, or supplements: do you guys also praise that?

MDs are promoting cancer causing radiation to treat cancer.

Cancer causing chemicals to treat cancer.

Real poisons, dangerous treatments, and everyone think that's fine because they have a license?

They should be prosecuted!

A guy says fruits are good for us and he is the one to be attacked!?

Clap, clap.

Our LLMDs are ALSO going against the law, doing inappropriate things, if they treat you guys with long term abx and do not follow the IDSA protocol.

These boards are ALSO going after most LLMDs!

The guy whom I own my life back, mostly, is dr. K. How many times his office hasn't been invaded, devices confiscated?

The devices he uses for himself, he may not say anything about how good they are, risking to have his license taken off.

I find it a shame that we, patients who are fighting the 'system' for years, decades in my case, still support these sorts of prosecutions against natural treatments and non-conventional approaches.

If Morse was not getting any results, the board wouldn't have come to him.

randibear
Member # 11290

it's your choice. like I said people have a right to go to the dr of their choice. I'm done.

--------------------

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Open Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | LymeNet home page | Privacy Statement