LymeNet Home LymeNet Home Page LymeNet Flash Discussion LymeNet Support Group Database LymeNet Literature Library LymeNet Legal Resources LymeNet Medical & Scientific Abstract Database LymeNet Newsletter Home Page LymeNet Recommended Books LymeNet Tick Pictures Search The LymeNet Site LymeNet Links LymeNet Frequently Asked Questions About The Lyme Disease Network LymeNet Menu

LymeNet on Facebook

LymeNet on Twitter

The Lyme Disease Network receives a commission from Amazon.com for each purchase originating from this site.

When purchasing from Amazon.com, please
click here first.

Thank you.

LymeNet Flash Discussion
Dedicated to the Bachmann Family

LymeNet needs your help:
LymeNet 2020 fund drive

The Lyme Disease Network is a non-profit organization funded by individual donations.

LymeNet Flash Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» LymeNet Flash » Questions and Discussion » Medical Questions » cannabis oil + imprinted cannabis frequencies

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: cannabis oil + imprinted cannabis frequencies
Brussels
Frequent Contributor (5K+ posts)
Member # 13480

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Brussels     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
http://www.nutrilinkenergy.com/pages/cbdoil.html

This is a double-sided product!

It is chemically cannabis / hemp oil with CBD, THC..

PLUS the boosted frequency imprint through the oil with Vital Force plasma technology, with many frequency cannabis strains.

I just tried this on husband's gout attack (that rarely stops fast, even with drugs).

But it DID stop his attack to develop. He's in a conference in Italy, no problem, it's already day 3 and will stay more 2 days there, the gout is gone!

He did not even take any medicine with him, as he forgot (his pain got to ZERO, it means!!!).

It took less than one day.

In total, he took about 20 drops of this stuff, and that was it.

He took ONE pill of a chemical drug too, just in case. Otherwise, he would have to cancel his conference....

anyway, I use only the imprinted cannabis, but I used my husband as guinea pig, as he had that conference to go (and was candidating to my experiments)!

At least for gout attacks, this was impressive.

the exact time line was:

Wed: swollen toe, redness, pain to walk.

I gave him about 10 drops of that oil above, plus one pill of a left over drug (he took on his own, but that alone never stopped his gout attack, just make it less painful...)

Thu: it was better, but still a bit painful.
More 10 drops of that oil.

Fri: barely any pain, no more redness.
He forgot to take the oil.

Sat early morning: flied to Italy (he forgot to bring the oil...)

Sun, Mon, Tue: no symptoms, no more medicine.

Posts: 6199 | From Brussels | Registered: Oct 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Brussels
Member # 13480

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Brussels     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
http://www.energytoolsint.com/product.asp?specific=2222

this is the original source of the product.
It is even cheaper than the site above.

Someone said that the phone of the website above is not working.

If you'd like to get it, go directly to VFT, then.

They surely have it.

Posts: 6199 | From Brussels | Registered: Oct 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Brussels
Member # 13480

It's been a bit more than a week, and the gout crisis did finish in 2 doses (2 droppers)!!

Husband is back, he did not do anything during the days he's been off in a conference. He ate and drank a bit, stayed long until late, slept little (all extremely bad for his gout...), but gout did not come again.

He just took one pill of a drug, together with those drops of hemp + imprint.

Hemp does not make 'high'. It's relaxing and anti inflammatory...

anuta
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 22646

Icon 1 posted      Profile for anuta     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wow, let us know how long will it be until he will have symptoms again.

My mom has gout- maybe I will try this on her.

Posts: 443 | From Montreal, Canada | Registered: Oct 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Brussels
Member # 13480

No symptoms anymore of gout!

He got though a cold in the airplane coming back.

Today, bad headache from cold (before lunch)

I gave him 3 drops only, during luch.

It did work! By the end of the meal, he started talking again normally.

I found an interview with Dr. Kr and the creator of the product.

I'll post it next.

Brussels
Member # 13480

http://www.blogtalkradio.com/drkaren/2017/02/13/healing-power-of-cannabinoids-without-the-side-effects-vital-360-cbd

this is an interview with dr. Kr and the researcher who created the double product above.
They explain what is inside the product and answer question to the MD who did the interview.

--------------------------------------------------
This MD uses some of the products I found in the last 18 months, like CBD and formulas.

She explains in easy words, how are the imprints are 'recorded' in salt and Vit C in little bottles by Vital Force Tech

This MD says that their product CBD oil with imprint of other cannabis plants is even cheaper than most other cannabis oils.

The Russian physicist, the founder of VFT, is interviewed and explains what is his CBD oil.

He says that normally, CBD oil is very unstable. It varies from batch to batch (in effect).

He even suggested that to stabilize oils, he could use even ANOTHER oil, not hemp oil, and simply infuse it with cannabis blueprints, that will have the same effect of original hemp oil.

He chose 8 different quality of CBD oils, the best he could find, and they finally came to that formula called Vital360.

He recorded the 8 blueprints of CBD and infused in ONE hemp oil, but that hemp oil will have properties of the OTHER 8 CBD oils he recorded and infused them on it.

You can deliver these high quality hemp oils to people in much cheaper ways this way.

He uses organic high quality hemp infused with these 8 high quality hemp oils he selected.

There are no psychodelic effects at all.

2 drops can stop migraines!, he says.

Chemically, their product is simply organic hemp oil.
But they enhance the effect with the imprint of blueprints of 8 CBD oils.

Severe back pain, spasms: it definitively made a big difference.

Muscle pain: just scrub on the skin, you can feel an effect.

How much to take?
1ml /daily (written on bottle instructions)

There is no overdose, he says.

The hemp oil is acting only as a delivery 'truck' of the energies.

So, you can take only 3 drops and wait. If the pain comes back, take another drops in a few hours.

The less pain, you take less.

Dr. Kr had tooth extracted.
He took it after extraction.
The pain did not come!

It felt as nothing happened.
When he felt a bit of pain later, he took another dose.
And he did not have pain from the extraction.

How fast does it work?
It works fast.

Migraines: within minutes, the person feels it.
If no results: increase the dose, and watch.

If the pain comes back: take less than initial dose.
Take the oil 2-3 times a day for about 3 days, it seems for migraines it usually solves the problem.

The good thing about their hemp oil: no side effects, even if you take many doses.

How is it possible that it has no side effects?

Side effects is produced by chemicals, not by energies.

Ex: lithium, that is wonderful for depression.
but there are side effects.

The healing effect is done through vital force energy from lithium, not chemical.
But chemicals do cause side effects.

So that is how infused lithium will not cause side effects.

(Brussel's comment: it looks like homeopathy, that acts through vital force, not through chemical reactions).

These imprints maintain homeostasis of the body, it's not like a tranquilizer.

It is not only a pain treatment.
It can also regulate many unbalance problems, like improving diabetis, for example.

There are several CBD receptors in the brain and in the body.
These receptors influence homeostasis of the body.

Why does the body has receptors for CBD?
In the embryo, there are many cells with cannabioid oil receptors.

Dr. Kr said it could be even used to prevention of diseases.

Our bodies produce similar substances, that is why it has receptors for it.

You don't get foggy with this product.

What proportion of people have positive results with this product?

Muscular-skeleton pains (shoulder, knee, etc): it's very helpful.

Neurological pain (migraines..): it diminishes pain and stress for these cases.

We do not have statistics about that.

Pinched nerve: it will diminish pain, but of course it will not heal it.

We sent it to many doctors, most of them said they had positive results.
One practitioner did not find the product was effective.

Very low energy people may not react to it.
Some people need many months of enhancing energy treatments to 'understand' and response to energy medicine.

Chinese Medicine knows about this problem for thousands of years.

Difference between homepathy and VFT?
It's much stronger energetically than homeopathy.

X-rays: cancel homeopathy.
VFT: are more stable.

Homeopathy can be made from physical substances.
VFT can create energy patterns from prayers, etc.

Example: Stress Relief formulas. Gem stone formulas.
They have collected a very varied sample of many different energy patterns.

They can combine dozens of different energetic patterns.

(Brussel's comment: their company exists for more than 30 years, that is why they have collected so many energy patterns, copied them, and now they mix patterns infusing in salt + vit C, mostly, but also in any other materials...)

Energy of diamond: he takes the best diamond to record its energy, not any diamond.
they have recorded the energy of many rare stones.

He is a physicist, so very skeptical about gem stone healing energies.
Now he realizes that they do have healing properties.

You can drink diamonds in this way... energetically.
You can wear and drink it, enhancing the effect.

They use a plasma based generator.
He talks about Schumann resonances, that he can record these resonances.

He doesn't really answer the question about parallel universes.

Can it heal addiction of marijuana?
They already created a formula of addition.

Not this one, CBD oil, will treat addiction, but that older formula called Addiction may help marijuana addiction.

anuta
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 22646

Icon 1 posted      Profile for anuta     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Brussels, do you give your husband pure CBD or C2 dilution of it?
My husband has severe migraines. Next time he has it I will try it on him.

Posts: 443 | From Montreal, Canada | Registered: Oct 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Brussels
Member # 13480

Pure CBD.
CBD oil from VFT

He took 10 drops in one day (his gout can be very bad, when it comes).

And then more 10 drops in another day. That was it.

Then he forgot to take all his medicine with him.

Yesterday, he had headache from a cold. I gave him pure oil again, only 3 drops. It was enough (he does not have migraine though).

I guess for long term sufferers, he'll need higher doses? That is what I understood from the interview.

The oil is cool.

I thought I was allergic to hemp, because I reacted to the seeds. All milk with hemp seeds too.

But funnily, I can take the pure oil (no dilution).

I just take one drop at a time. It feels SO relaxing!!!! [Big Grin]

Donna Campbell
Member # 52157

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Donna Campbell     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Cbd oil has positive effects, as more and more great reviews are visible online, on different forums and websites. I can advise you this https://baeys.com because they are tasty, for example you don’t like drop taste. For someone can be tasteless. These gummies are nice and sweet, with all effect of cbd oil that should be. After anxiety kicked me, this thing helped me. And the real thing works same day after 30 minutes. You even can’t imagine how people sleep, like babies! If there will be more question please be free to ask. Or even you can google/ YouTube it.

[ 08-05-2020, 10:13 AM: Message edited by: Donna Campbell ]

Posts: 41 | From Newark | Registered: Jul 2020  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Donna Campbell
Member # 52157

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Donna Campbell     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 

Posts: 41 | From Newark | Registered: Jul 2020  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kylie
Member # 52158

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kylie     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Donna Campbell:
Cbd oil has positive effects, as more and more great reviews are visible online, on different forums and websites. I can advise you this https://baeys.com because they are tasty, for example you don’t like drop taste. For someone can be tasteless. These gummies are nice and sweet, with all effect of cbd oil that should be. After anxiety kicked me, this thing helped me. And the real thing works same day after 30 minutes. You even can’t imagine how people sleep, like babies! If there will be more question please be free to ask. Or even you can google/ YouTube it.

Where can I find some more feedback?
Posts: 22 | From Kansas Kansas City | Registered: Jul 2020  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
buratinos
Member # 52207

Icon 1 posted      Profile for buratinos     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I once tried CBD oils and didn't like the effect. Maybe these substances affect different organisms in different ways and I did not fit these, I do not know for sure. But I can tell you with confidence that for me weed is the best remedy for insomnia and arthritis. This substance always helps me cope with fatigue and stress after a working day in the office with society. Usually I buy online from dispensary Toronto https://piff.ca and I am very happy with the quality services that I get working with this company, which is why I believe that marijuana is more effective than oil

[ 09-24-2020, 02:16 AM: Message edited by: buratinos ]

Posts: 8 | From Canada | Registered: Sep 2020  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kunzite
Member # 52213

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kunzite     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I wouldn’t think that trying something as mild as CBD would be a priority at ALL during a gout attack as anyone that has had gout for awhile knows it is so painful the prescription bottles literally read, “take until you throw up” because it was such a relief from the gout attack. I’m really not sure what information you’re trying to sell to people for your own benefit but patients suffering from gout are paying far too much money to get their medications and CBD is helping a lot of people with chronic pain so please take your propaganda food fight somewhere else, preferably a psychiatric ward⁉️
Posts: 2 | From Georgia, USA | Registered: Sep 2020  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Brussels
Member # 13480

Oh this thread is already pretty old, someone pulled it up. So I'm not wanting to 'sell' anything here!

Yes, it stopped the development of inflammation for my husband, what else can I say?

I know how gout develops for him, it starts like light, then it just grows, pure inflammation, horror...

The drops did stop that, he was thankful for.

Of course, he went on drinking mode, like usual. I don't remember what else we did....

Marnie
Member # 773

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Marnie     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Serious researchers please look closely at CBD gummies for RA, PD, COPD, etc. What is involved is CB1 and CB2 and TRPV1 receptors. I have no idea of which brand, the best dosage or timing issues. I am going to try them for COPD due to hyperactive lung nerves as opposed to surgery for the same - very new clinical trial outpatient procedure - zap some of the lung nerves to cure COPD. bupvicaine (sp) injected into my back gave me 6 hours of NO COPD - breathing normal and could do light exercise without becoming short of breath. That local looks to work exactly like CBD regarding the receptors I mentioned. Calcium channels also involved. Those of you who have medical training will be able to make sense of this.
Posts: 9424 | From Sunshine State | Registered: Mar 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code� is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | LymeNet home page | Privacy Statement