LymeNet Home LymeNet Home Page LymeNet Flash Discussion LymeNet Support Group Database LymeNet Literature Library LymeNet Legal Resources LymeNet Medical & Scientific Abstract Database LymeNet Newsletter Home Page LymeNet Recommended Books LymeNet Tick Pictures Search The LymeNet Site LymeNet Links LymeNet Frequently Asked Questions About The Lyme Disease Network LymeNet Menu

LymeNet on Facebook

LymeNet on Twitter

The Lyme Disease Network receives a commission from Amazon.com for each purchase originating from this site.

When purchasing from Amazon.com, please
click here first.

Thank you.

LymeNet Flash Discussion
Dedicated to the Bachmann Family

LymeNet needs your help:
LymeNet 2020 fund drive

The Lyme Disease Network is a non-profit organization funded by individual donations.

LymeNet Flash Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» LymeNet Flash » Questions and Discussion » Medical Questions » Liposomal Vit C and other forms

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Liposomal Vit C and other forms
BobG
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 39642

Icon 1 posted      Profile for BobG     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Has anyone suffering from Lyme and/or co-infections found vitamin C to be helpful? If so, please describe your experience and how you knew it was working. Thanks so much
Posts: 360 | From Massachusetts | Registered: Dec 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Brussels
Frequent Contributor (5K+ posts)
Member # 13480

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Brussels     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
http://flash.lymenet.org/ubb/ultimatebb.php/topic/1/136811

I have a thread about liposomal Vit C.

I no longer have lyme, so I don't know if it would help lyme specifically... But why not?

Posts: 6199 | From Brussels | Registered: Oct 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MissVictoria
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 45232

Icon 1 posted      Profile for MissVictoria     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Liposomal Vitamin C really helps my energy
Posts: 241 | From New Jersey | Registered: Jan 2015  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
BobG
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 39642

Icon 1 posted      Profile for BobG     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thanks, MV, good to know.

Brussels, how do you know you know longer have lyme. Not questioning that you don't, but trying to understand best ways to monitor disease, particularly elimination. Thanks

Posts: 360 | From Massachusetts | Registered: Dec 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Brussels
Member # 13480

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Brussels     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Bob, the years I suffered from active lyme, I had all co-infections my lyme doctor could test me for.

I literally almost died. My whole body was affected, I could not even take a shower anymore (just once a month, as I lacked energy).

Well, I've been bitten many times during active lyme, usually when I was starting to feel better, then fell ill again, and again, and again...

I had to take at least 40 different substances (treatments) a day, some of them many times a day, so that I could feel like I belonged to the living world. That was my life for years.

In my worst times, I could fit 60 different treatments, hundreds of pills with herbs, supplements and homeopathics, all tightly measured by energy testing.

That was the maximum I could fit in a day for lack of time. That made about a treatment every 15 minutes.

That meant active lyme to me.

After years of treatment, the symptoms improved but I kept relapsing (or got bitten again).

I found photon treatment with borrelia nosodes and that finally stopped the cycle of lyme for me.

Ticks still bite me, but I don't usually take any special treatment any longer.

Lyme free means: no lyme treatment, no lyme symptoms.

I still treat my food allergies that went much worse during lyme.

I still treat heavy metals, glyphosate, still treat HPU on and off, I eat correctly, quite a strict diet NOT to fall ill again. I don't want to live hell again.

It's been 9.5 years I don't treat lyme anymore.

I'm not 100% healthwise, as I developed electro sensitivity during lyme, and I'm still sensitive, the same way I still have some food allergies. They are getting better though.

Lipo C helps me with deep energy. It helps with cleaning toxins, mobilizing them. It helps solve my food allergies, and solved my hay fever this last spring.

Posts: 6199 | From Brussels | Registered: Oct 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
BobG
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 39642

Great to hear. What a fighter! I have been researching this and this is one contravening view you have probably seen
https://www.lymeneteurope.org/info/vitamin-c-a-lyme-patient-s-friend-or-foe
It would be nice if someone would do some studies on this.

Brussels
Member # 13480

Are you new in the lyme world, Bob?

If you are, just watch out Lymenet Europe.

It's an almost evil site, that will push down any alternative treatment (Buhner was badly seen 13 years ago).

ANY alternative treatment is bad for them.

Only antibiotics work there. Only, no other treatment.

So if you believe in lymenet Europe and antibiotics, just take them, and don't add anything else, and see for yourself if you heal.

Why trying alternatives if only antibiotics heal?

Lymenet Europe is crap (my sincere opinion).

Some of the lymenet USA members who got banned (due to bad manners, mostly) went to lymenet Europe already 13 years ago (this is just part of what I know).

Read lymenet Europe and you'll find zero support for Rife, Spooky2, hyperbaric oxygen, herbs, Chinese herbs, electrotherapies, NILL.

You'll find NILL there. Zero support, only bashing.

Try to post anything EXCEPT for antibiotic treatment, you'll be bashed and ridiculed.

The treatment that healed me, photons and nosodes, has been discussed there with a lot irony.

I suspect there is a hidden agenda there (it had been discussed here in lymenet US quite a few times too).

So if you are new in lyme, beware lymenet Europe. You'll only get a biased view of lyme treatment.

Lymenet Europe does not represent what happens here in Europe (I live in Switzerland, next to Germany). Not at all.

If you are the guy who wants to wait for studies to see if this or that treatment work for lyme, first you gotta wait that there are good tests proving the patient has lyme.

We don't even know well if one has lyme or not, right?

So how to conduct trials with patients, if we don't even know whether they have lyme.

How to know if they got better, if testing is not precise?

If you just think 5 minutes, you'll see it's impossible today, with the means we have.

If you have the time to wait, well, I hope one day we'll unify all lyme tests, and one will be said to be THE good one.

Then trials can start!

Get a good couch, because you're going to have to wait.

And who would have interest in supplements such as ascorbic acid? What kind of interest pharma will have to sell more ascorbic acid?

BobG
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 39642

Thanks, Brussels. Yes, I inspected the site more and wondered if the person running it had an agenda. A lot of time was spent crafting some of the information there and it is highly edited, slick, and professionally done. Yes, that was my conclusion from reading the site. Glad I asked for your opinion.

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code� is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | LymeNet home page | Privacy Statement