LymeNet Home LymeNet Home Page LymeNet Flash Discussion LymeNet Support Group Database LymeNet Literature Library LymeNet Legal Resources LymeNet Medical & Scientific Abstract Database LymeNet Newsletter Home Page LymeNet Recommended Books LymeNet Tick Pictures Search The LymeNet Site LymeNet Links LymeNet Frequently Asked Questions About The Lyme Disease Network LymeNet Menu

LymeNet on Facebook

LymeNet on Twitter

The Lyme Disease Network receives a commission from Amazon.com for each purchase originating from this site.

When purchasing from Amazon.com, please
click here first.

Thank you.

LymeNet Flash Discussion
Dedicated to the Bachmann Family

LymeNet needs your help:
LymeNet 2020 fund drive

The Lyme Disease Network is a non-profit organization funded by individual donations.

LymeNet Flash Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» LymeNet Flash » Questions and Discussion » Medical Questions » I think I got the Covid19

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: I think I got the Covid19
Brussels
Frequent Contributor (5K+ posts)
Member # 13480

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Brussels     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
But I'm better.

My whole family had it, probably.

We could not test because they told us: just come if you can't breathe anymore!

Well, we did not reach that phase. [Smile]

Last year, I got zero colds, no flu at all.

Symptoms we had:

- extreme fatigue from start, and even after the active infection was gone (it lasted more than a month for daughter and I, 3 weeks for husband)

- conjunctivitis (we all had it, in different degrees)

- it started with strong throat pain (can barely eat something)

- light fevers, on and off (daughter and husband) I never produce fevers.

- my heart was affected: chest pain since day 1 of flu symptoms. After the infection seemed gone, I felt a strong heart cramp, like a cardiac arrest.
It really scared me.

Only after I read some studies saying the heart can be affected in 20% of patients (myocardium).
And someone I know lost a brother to cardiac problems (he didn't have strong pulmonary symptoms when it happened).

Heart complications with the Covid19 are in the press here in Switzerland.

I got ill a week before the confinement.

Our treatment:
- licorice decoction, daily

- ginger decoction, daily

- liposomal Vit C, daily

- 2 Buhner tinctures for the Corona virus (I took it on and off, as they did not test always).

- celery juice (I used it as nose drops)

Husband and daughter had no further complications, only I had (heart and weakness).

So I'm treating by avoiding electrosmog as much as I can (I'm mostly outside in the garden).

I continue Lipo C, high doses, added more celery juice and am now on an oxygen therapy (only energetic, a product called Oxygen Plus from ETI).

At least, I got my energy back, but I still feel my heart is not 100% healed.

I believe this virus is lab made, with HIV parts, malaria parts and G-knows what else.

Prof Luc Montagnier talks about that.
https://www.gilmorehealth.com/chinese-coronavirus-is-a-man-made-virus-according-to-luc-montagnier-the-man-who-discovered-hiv/

I heard the original interview with him in French, and he is not speaking out to show off. He does not think about conspiracy either.

He only says that the Chinese government should admit they made a mistake while looking for vaccines (against AIDS and malaria) in that lab close to Wuhan, and that the virus escaped.

Human error, simply.
He's the guy who DISCOVERED the AIDS virus.

It's no wonder chloroquine seems to work at initial stages of the infection (due to malaria genes).

Another international renowned researcher, Prof Didier Raoult has been treating all his patients with chloroquine + azithromycin and only 0.5% of his patients died.

If you just google "Prof Luc Montagnier Covid 19", you'll ONLY find articles AGAINST him!! [Eek!]

I had to go through Duckduckgo to find other articles, that are neutral or positive.

that's another hint to me that Montagnier is right!!

If google is only promoting websites to discredit him, there must be some truth behind Montagnier!! [Big Grin]

Dr. Klinghardt did not believe this virus was lab made at first. Now he does. There are a few serious researchers who believe that, he said, because of the genetic sequence of the virus.

The fact that it mutates so much is another indicator: prof Montagnier said that Nature does not like forced transformations (inserted genes), so it will try to 'correct' it through several mutations.

You guys in the Americas are getting the last wave of the Covid19. He said this means you're getting the most mutated versions of it (compared to Europe, for example).

It's Pandora box opened. I hope it will mutate back to a less Frankenstein form of the virus...

And now, the vaccine trials started here in Germany. [Roll Eyes]

If it's a highly mutating virus, it won't work anyway...

Posts: 6199 | From Brussels | Registered: Oct 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Brussels
Member # 13480

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Brussels     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Prof Raoult, who's treating all patients with chloroquine + azytrhomycin in France said there was not need to close the economy, if everyone was using that as INTIAL treatment.

Once the infection reached the lungs badly, that won't work (because the guy is already in cytokine storm phase, and killing the virus means little).

He said there won't be statistical changes on the average age of death of the French (and then probably, nowhere).

He also said the peak is gone, like it always happened to other seasonal flus.

He's also of the opinion that it's the older that should be taken in care.

He suggested to governments massive testing.

No one is doing that right? They say there are not enough tests for all.

Prof Raoult got a MASSIVE media campaign against his methods. Daily, there are 'experts' coming to the radio and TV to knock him down.

He even got death threats (coming from a governmental medical doctor!!!).

If death rate were only 0.5%, it makes no sense to close the whole planet.

and anyway, Bill Gates simulation of a Corona virus in Oct 2019 predicted death of 65 MILLION people!!!

Well, this was a huge mistake.
another strategy to spread fear.

of course, if no one promotes testing, if no one promotes treatment (like dr Raoult is doing), if you just keep adding OTHER deaths to the Covid19 deaths.... well, there will be many useless deaths and an impression this is more dangerous than it is.

I don't buy this extreme Coronoia.

who's going to have to pay for that in tax rises?!?

Posts: 6199 | From Brussels | Registered: Oct 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Catgirl2.0
Member # 51843

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Catgirl2.0     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Sent you some stuff on EM.

--------------------
Remember to keep an open mind

Posts: 80 | From earth | Registered: Mar 2019  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Brussels
Member # 13480

Thank you!!
spookydew
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 8432

Icon 1 posted      Profile for spookydew     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I think it is man made because it is unlike the flu and lives so long on surfaces. Because pets can get it, because it goes through fabric masks, 6" is considered safe, the severe symptoms that it causes, that it is also in the air hours after, etc...
Yes I think it is man made. I feel sorry for the Chinese citizens that were treated so badly and still are.

Posts: 290 | From ohio | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
map1131
Member # 2022

Icon 1 posted      Profile for map1131     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Glad you are still breathing Brussels. [Smile]

Pam

--------------------
"Never, never, never, never, never give up" Winston Churchill

Posts: 6478 | From Louisville, Ky | Registered: Jan 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lymetoo
Member # 743

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lymetoo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Glad you and your family are doing better! It’s a very scary illness. I have a friend who got it early and she is still having trouble. She also has Mastocytosis.

She is on Day 43. She had high fever for 3 solid weeks. It was horrid and she’s only 30 years old!

I agree that it is likely man made and was in the lab in Wuhan.

--------------------
--Lymetutu--
Opinions, not medical advice!

Posts: 96222 | From Texas | Registered: Feb 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bartenderbonnie
Frequent Contributor (1K+ posts)
Member # 49177

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bartenderbonnie     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
So glad to hear your family is feeling better Brussels.
Must have been super scary and unbearable.

The 1st case of COVID-19 that the US tested for was in California, not New York and in February, not March. The patient had no recent travel nor contact from anyone returning from China.

With the recent testing of antibodies, they are finding up to 25% of the population in some cities have the COVID-19 antibody.. I believe this virus has been circulating since last year here in the states. Many people have reported their entire families were very sick in November and December. Maybe we are in the 2nd wave already with a more virulent strain.

And according to John Barry, the author of "The Great Influenza" of 1918-1920, science tells us that a sudden mutation in an existing influenza virus can account for a sudden virulent outbreak that can reach pandemic proportions. The AMA published the origin of the Great Influenza of 1918 was in the United States ( Kansas) traveling from army camps to cities and traveling with troops to Europe. And there were 3 waves of infection.

Yet I am still haunted by Willy Burgdoferi's words written in Kris Newby's book "Bitten."

Willy;
"If the organism stays within the system, you won't even recognize what it is. In your lifespan, it can explode. . . We evaluated.it. You never deal with that as a scientist. You can sleep better."

Posts: 2977 | From Florida | Registered: Nov 2016  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Brussels
Member # 13480

Thank you all for the nice messages.

I hope you are all doing fine, now that this infection is so high in the US.

Here in Switzerland, it's just going down, we're not 100% done, but not far....

At the shops, supermarkets, garden shops, etc, people are MUCH LESS scared. L

ast Saturday, there were so many people in the supermarkets, I could not enter 2 of them.

The 3rd one was also full, people bumping on me the whole time. The scare is going down. And Switzerland even did not have drastic confinement measures, as we could meet in groups of 5 during these WHOLE 2 months....

So, yes, the virus has been still spreading here, and even though that happened, the health system NEVER got full, and it remains even empty.

Death tolls are around 5%, very low compared to other places. It was not a super dangerous disease as reported (for the majority of the population).

Even though this infection leaves long term consequences (in my case, my heart was badly affected), it is not fulminate death that awaits most people (except for the old and weakened).

I agree this infection has been here MUCH before the "1st case" was reported. It has been in GErmany too much before, and the infected numbers are largely UNDER-EVALUATED.

Which is good news, as most people probably got some kind of immunization against it.

I don't believe on 2nd wave of infection, except in the autumn, not in summer, even though the infection will be going here in low gear.

Doctors are imploring patients to RETURN to hospitals, for at least a month. I hear that every day in the radio and TV: doctors are not busy and probably their incomes will be impacted too, as fewer patients are going to hospitals.

This all has been wrongly managed. The old should have been always at the center, but not the whole world population.

The economical impact will cause MUCH more misery than these few thousands deaths. Long term, there will be more deaths from misery than from this virus, in my opinion.

I'm waiting for a comparison of TOTAL deaths in a year, a sort of chart showing the total number of deaths in the last 10 years per country, to see if 2020 was higher.

Brussels
Member # 13480

I have the impression we'll have surprises.

In France, March 2018 had about 1,500 MORE deaths than this March 2020. And France is one of the countries that has been more affected by the Covid19.

Husband and daughter are fine, even though husband is still coughing a bit early morning (I guess he's week 5). I haven't got coughs, my heart seems to be fine, I'm back to be fully active again.

Watch for numbers in Africa: they'll have LESS deaths because they'll TREAT with chloroquine or whatever they have, as it's very cheap. They do not have the means to receive too many sick patients, so they'll simply treat, like Prof. Raoult suggests.

Look at numbers in Israel, who imported millions of chloroquine pills from India: numbers of death are very low.

1.4% and their epidemics is going down, almost finished as here.

1.4% death rate!!!

The US is on 5.8%, but the curve is far from coming down, so expect % of death to climb, possibly double or even worse... Sadly.

Watch out for vaccines: it's not a nightmare, but the possibility of injecting a MICROCHIP is being now openly in discussion.

It's part of the Gavi mass vaccination project involving many countries (the WHO is a supporter!!!).

They decided that DIGITAL ID and DIGITAL VACCINE PASSPORT is the way to go, just before the Covid19 broke out.

They are talking about the implant of microchips inside vaccines here in the radio in Switzerland!!!

LisaK
Member # 41384

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LisaK     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
OH MYYYYYYYYYYYyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

glad you are OK Brussels!!!!!

but im so freaked out when I think about it all here in the states.

everyon eis mask crazy!!

do masks even really help??????

--------------------
Be thankful in all things- even difficult times and sickness and trials - because there is something GOOD to be seen

Posts: 3558 | From Eastern USA | Registered: Jul 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
hiker53
Member # 6046

Icon 1 posted      Profile for hiker53     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Masks help mainly if you have the virus so that droplets you may release don’t go flying all over.

And Remember that someone can have the virus with no symptoms which is why all should wear a mask in public

--------------------
Hiker53

"God is light. In Him there is no
darkness." 1John 1:5

Posts: 8887 | From Illinois | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dbpei
Member # 33574

Icon 1 posted      Profile for dbpei     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
If everyone wears a mask and tries to keep the social distancing going on, it will slow down the spread of the virus. We really need to do this right now, since there is no vaccine or treatment that we know works, and it is killing so many people. Scary times for sure.
Posts: 2386 | From New England | Registered: Aug 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Charles12
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 24729

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Charles12     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by dbpei:
If everyone wears a mask and tries to keep the social distancing going on, it will slow down the spread of the virus. We really need to do this right now, since there is no vaccine or treatment that we know works, and it is killing so many people. Scary times for sure.

Vaccines usually take at least six or seven years to develop, if everything goes right. And it takes us a while to determine how safe they are. It’s not uncommon to withdraw a vaccine because we’ve discovered it has more serious side effects than we anticipated.

The good news is that it appears to be much less deadly than we thought. The Stanford survey suggests its not as deadly as the flu, although it may be more deadly with some older patients. It also appears that touching a contaminated surface is unlikely to get you sick, and the virus can’t survive for long on exposed surfaces. Which is good news.

The at risk population are those, sixty five and up, who have a serious health condition.

Vitamin D deficiency may explain why some have trouble and some do not (go outside and get some sun!). But exposure to other coronaviruses may also be part of it - the virus might be similar enough to other viruses that some people have an existing immunity to it.

Flu shots could be a risk factor, they do increase the odds of getting a coronavirus.

Cohabitating with someone who’s sick - it doesn’t appear to raise the odds of getting infected.

Which is very weird to say the least.

It’s complicated.

In my community we think around nine to ten percent have been exposed. Based on testing. But we haven’t had any serious cases. If a patient shows symptoms, it’s usually a mild fever and their sense of taste and smell are disrupted.

Posts: 146 | From Virginia | Registered: Mar 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code� is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | LymeNet home page | Privacy Statement