LymeNet Home LymeNet Home Page LymeNet Flash Discussion LymeNet Support Group Database LymeNet Literature Library LymeNet Legal Resources LymeNet Medical & Scientific Abstract Database LymeNet Newsletter Home Page LymeNet Recommended Books LymeNet Tick Pictures Search The LymeNet Site LymeNet Links LymeNet Frequently Asked Questions About The Lyme Disease Network LymeNet Menu

LymeNet on Facebook

LymeNet on Twitter

The Lyme Disease Network receives a commission from Amazon.com for each purchase originating from this site.

When purchasing from Amazon.com, please
click here first.

Thank you.

LymeNet Flash Discussion
Dedicated to the Bachmann Family

LymeNet needs your help:
LymeNet 2020 fund drive

The Lyme Disease Network is a non-profit organization funded by individual donations.

LymeNet Flash Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» LymeNet Flash » Questions and Discussion » Medical Questions » If you help me with 3 things.. I'll stop bugging you

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: If you help me with 3 things.. I'll stop bugging you
Tincup
Honored Contributor (10K+ posts)
Member # 5829

Icon 10 posted      Profile for Tincup         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
1. I am going to miss you all if Lyme Net shuts down. (Well, maybe not SOME of you... hehehe)

2. We will all lose if we don't protect our doctors.. and more people will suffer.

3. We need to help each other when times are bad. We are our only support.

Thank you!

Posts: 20353 | From The Moon | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tincup
Member # 5829

Icon 10 posted      Profile for Tincup         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Number ONE-

Imagine waking up one morning and NOT having Lyme Net here. That worries me.

Once a year they have a fund drive to collect enough money to keep Lyme Net going for another year.

No one ``bugs'' us the rest of the year asking for help with this...

Please... to keep us all up and running and doing the good work we all do..

And so I can see your smiling faces for another whole year....

Hmmmmmm... on second thought... HA! Just kidding!

Please write a check today ... and send it to:

The Lyme Disease Network
43 Winton Road
East Brunswick, NJ 08816

Or.. if you are Mr. or Ms. Fancy Pants.. you can use the Paypal thing on the left of the screen.

I thank you from the bottom of my PEA PICKIN heart.

Posts: 20353 | From The Moon | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tincup
Member # 5829

Number TWO-

2. To save our doctors..

Please... pick up the phone and make a call right now. Even if you already did it... PLEASE do it again. Then email him.

It is fast, easy, and will do a good deal to help sooooooo many.

Call Governor Pataki's office at:

518-474-8390

Please say...

"Please sign the bill for OPMC Reform , A4274b. Thank you."

```````````````````````````````````

Then-

Click here to email Governor Pataki:
http://161.11.3.75/

Scroll to the middle of the page to find email info..

Write the message...

Please sign Bill A4274b for OPMC Reform.

`````````````````````````````````````

Now.. wasn't that easy?

And I thank you!!!

TheCrimeOfLyme
Frequent Contributor (1K+ posts)
Member # 4019

Icon 1 posted      Profile for TheCrimeOfLyme     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Tincup:
Number ONE-

Imagine waking up one morning and NOT having Lyme Net here. That worries me.

Once a year they have a fund drive to collect enough money to keep Lyme Net going for another year.

No one ``bugs'' us the rest of the year asking for help with this...

Please... to keep us all up and running and doing the good work we all do..

And so I can see your smiling faces for another whole year....

Hmmmmmm... on second thought... HA! Just kidding!

Please write a check today ... and send it to:

The Lyme Disease Network
43 Winton Road
East Brunswick, NJ 08816

Or.. if you are Mr. or Ms. Fancy Pants.. you can use the Paypal thing on the left of the screen.

I thank you from the bottom of my PEA PICKIN heart.

Posts: 3169 | From Greensburg, Pennsylvania | Registered: Jun 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TheCrimeOfLyme
Member # 4019

Icon 1 posted      Profile for TheCrimeOfLyme     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Um, lymenet ate my post I think. Anyone actually SEE it?

Tincup, hungry?

Posts: 3169 | From Greensburg, Pennsylvania | Registered: Jun 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tincup
Member # 5829

Number THREE-

Consider helping folks who are hurting and have no alternatives.

Someone may do the same for you or your loved ones some day...

Or maybe they already have?

If you can help Wendy Fox get the medications she needs... please do.

And thank you.... from someone who has been in her shoes.

Here is her story..

http://www.wendyslymefund.co.uk/

[This message has been edited by Tincup (edited 06 October 2004).]

Beverly
Frequent Contributor (5K+ posts)
Member # 1271

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Beverly     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I was looking for the adderss today, thank YOU for posting this Tin..
Posts: 6638 | From Michigan | Registered: Jun 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lymelady
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 6207

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lymelady   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Captain Tincup:

Sargeant Lymelady has reported for duty Sir!

Did last two and check goes out tomorrow in first mail

Anything, anything for the cause!

PS
Everyone PLEASE vote on Nov. 2 and hopefully for the guys who won't leave old and sick people out on the street, while they cruise the Caribbean, if you get my drift! This is an enormously important election. Please vote!!!

Posts: 484 | From Fredericksburg, Va USA | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Foggy
Member # 1584

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Foggy         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Will do, thanks for the heads up Tin.

With all due respect, and I don't mean to "pea pick," but what's up with your 1 sentence, 1 space posts? Is that so our foggy lyme brains can comprehend your long threads?

MY arthritic fingers are worn out pushing the down arrow to read your threads. Just curious.

Posts: 2451 | From Lyme Central | Registered: Aug 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tincup
Member # 5829

Good! There are several folks now that I don't have to "bug" anymore.... hehehe

Thank you for taking time to do this! It is very important... and it will help!

Foggy...

With all due respect to you too dear.... I am glad YOU named YOURSELF Foggy... HA!

This is at least the 2nd time I know of that you have asked me that same question in the last few days. You doing alright?

I've gotta kinda laugh now...

If.. in after all of my 15,000 plus posts here at Lyme Net.. this is the first time you have noticed me and other members spacing out the lines in our replies....

You may want to consider changing your meds... cause, I'm afraid it appears that you may still be quite Foggy!

Just funning with ya...

However... So I don't have to repeat myself here.. and to save your arthritic fingers anymore grief...

Please see the link below for the answer to this question. It is the same one I gave you the last time you asked. OK?

If there was something you didn't understand in that reply.. or you have any suggestions to improve my posts... please let me know.

I certainly don't intend to cause you any additional discomfort or pain... and I will do what I can to make you happy.

http://flash.lymenet.org/ubb/Forum1/HTML/028160.html

nakaa
Member # 6238

Icon 2 posted      Profile for nakaa     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
In case you get confuzzled, �5.00 (pounds) = $8.90 (dollars).

**edit - That is, in regard to donating to Wendy's Fund. I just realized my post was in la-la-land.

[This message has been edited by nakaa (edited 07 October 2004).]

Posts: 83 | From Western Connecticut | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Foggy
Member # 1584

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Foggy         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Tin, Ah, thanks for clearing the fog, well at least the fog re:your posts. Now if only you could clear it out of my head...I'd buy all of the pencils in your Tincup!
Posts: 2451 | From Lyme Central | Registered: Aug 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
cbb
Member # 788

Icon 1 posted      Profile for cbb     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hey, Tincup!
Any more assignments?

#1 Wrote my check.
#2 Called the Gov.
#3 I'm trying.

To anyone who hasn't given -

Don't know about you, but I consider LymeNet a "life saver". Without the good people here sharing info, I never would have known I had Bartonella & Babesiosis along with Lyme.
Because of LymeNet, I've been treated for Lyme, Bart & Babs.
Been off all antibiotics for 18 month now!!!

I still hang around Lymenet because I love the company!!

LymeNet has a fund raiser only once a year, so now's the time to send what you can.

Working together, we should be able to meet the goal.
Please give as you are able.

Posts: 4638 | From South Carolina | Registered: Mar 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
riversinger
Member # 4851

Icon 1 posted      Profile for riversinger   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hey!

You don't have to bug me anymore, either. Now all those other folks......

------------------
Sonoma County Lyme Support
[email protected]

Posts: 2142 | From California | Registered: Nov 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
robi
Member # 5547

Icon 1 posted      Profile for robi     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Without Lymenet I would still be drowning in the duck pond, please donate and don't let future lymies drown.

As cbb said:
"To anyone who hasn't given -
Don't know about you, but I consider LymeNet a "life saver"."

With out lymenet we would all be suffering a lot more. ALL contributions help...donate what you can.

Peace,
robi

[This message has been edited by robi (edited 08 October 2004).]

Posts: 2503 | From here | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FightFireWithWater
Member # 5781

Icon 7 posted      Profile for FightFireWithWater     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Please grant Tincup her three requests!
Posts: 1265 | From does not list | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FightFireWithWater
Member # 5781

Icon 7 posted      Profile for FightFireWithWater     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
We could certainly use your help.

Posts: 1265 | From does not list | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tjtighe
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 4057

Icon 1 posted      Profile for tjtighe     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
That was easy, Tincup. Thanks for the reminders. Done.

tj

Posts: 296 | From Portland, OR | Registered: Jun 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code� is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | LymeNet home page | Privacy Statement