LymeNet Home LymeNet Home Page LymeNet Flash Discussion LymeNet Support Group Database LymeNet Literature Library LymeNet Legal Resources LymeNet Medical & Scientific Abstract Database LymeNet Newsletter Home Page LymeNet Recommended Books LymeNet Tick Pictures Search The LymeNet Site LymeNet Links LymeNet Frequently Asked Questions About The Lyme Disease Network LymeNet Menu

LymeNet on Facebook

LymeNet on Twitter

The Lyme Disease Network receives a commission from Amazon.com for each purchase originating from this site.

When purchasing from Amazon.com, please
click here first.

Thank you.

LymeNet Flash Discussion
Dedicated to the Bachmann Family

LymeNet needs your help:
LymeNet 2020 fund drive

The Lyme Disease Network is a non-profit organization funded by individual donations.

LymeNet Flash Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» LymeNet Flash » Questions and Discussion » Medical Questions » Thank you Lyme Conference attendees

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Thank you Lyme Conference attendees
merton
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 1963

Icon 1 posted      Profile for merton     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 

I just want to say thank you to all the people I talked to this weekend while treating with the ONDAMED. Unfortunately we were booked solid on Saturday and Sunday and were unable to get to everyone. But even in this situation I found inspiration. There were a number of people, one of them being Tincup, who gave up their appointments because they saw others who could use it more. As I mentioned in a short speech on Sunday have not been in the mix with the lyme community in a long time. It was wonderful to look into the eyes of all who were there. In some I saw hope, in some I saw pain, in others I compassion. Yet what saw in everyone's eyes was committment and determination. I was treating people until 1am on Saturday and 8pm on Sunday long after everyone had left but at no time did I feel it was work---I was tired but the eyes of those I had the privelege to meet carried me through. On my cab ride to the airport I broke down and began to cry. The cab driver asked me if anything was wrong. I answered him by saying that it wasnt that anything was wrong---I was crying because I had just met the most extraordinary group of individuals I will ever meet. I knows this sounds sappy but it really was a religous experience for me and I wanted to share it with you before it became just a memory ----thank you ----mike

Posts: 129 | From new york | Registered: Dec 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lymesux
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 6248

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lymesux     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Mike,
I wished i could have had an appt - I missed the fact that we were supposed to sign up on saturday morning (whoops).

I did enjoy watching the 'sessions' but have no real idea what it was supposed to be doing. Also, (not sure if i'm allowed to ask) but are any docs in the Reston - VA area getting the machine?

You seemed very helpful, it was amazing that every time i walked by there was someone in the seat.

Ofcourse TC would give up her spot - no surprise there!!

Thank YOU Mike.

Posts: 799 | From home | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
valymemom
Frequent Contributor (1K+ posts)
Member # 7076

Icon 1 posted      Profile for valymemom     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Mike

Your story gave me hope. We could have listened to you for a longer period of time.

I, too, would like to know if someone in our area is purchasing a machine.

Have you sold to any holistic chiropractors? Any in Northern VA? If we contacted you - could you tell us if any kind of practitioner in our area is using the O???

Posts: 1240 | From Centreville,VA | Registered: Mar 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Linda LD
Member # 6663

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Linda LD     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
What is the "O?"
Posts: 1171 | From Knoxville, TN US | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
merton
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 1963

Icon 1 posted      Profile for merton     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 

The response was so amazing that we are currently in the works of setting up a free workshop in june in Reston. We want this in LLMDs offices. We dont want you to have to trapse all of the state or country to get treatment--we want to integrate this with all the other protocols and have your info all in one place so your Doc can make decisions in real time---So --once we get this set up we will be contacting you to so you can make arrangements--we need you to bring your Docs and Chiropracters and other healthcare workers. Some people from your local support group mentioned the idea of pooling funds together and having a place every week ot ywice a week where the machine they've purchased would be administered by a couple people that I train (a nurse or doc or any healthcare practitioner)---There are alot more options than just buying it outright---mike

Posts: 129 | From new york | Registered: Dec 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
valymemom
Member # 7076

Icon 1 posted      Profile for valymemom     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Mike

Will you let us know here when you will be in Reston?

Posts: 1240 | From Centreville,VA | Registered: Mar 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
merton
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 1963

ABSOLUTELY---We're looking at the weekend of the 20th--saturday---I'm not sure if we're going to be able to treat everyone but we'll try ---mike

quote:
Originally posted by valymemom:
Mike

Will you let us know here when you will be in Reston?

lymesux
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 6248

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lymesux     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Where in Reston?
Posts: 799 | From home | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lpkayak
Honored Contributor (10K+ posts)
Member # 5230

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lpkayak     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
mike-i tried to email you privately but the address you have on here didnt work

[ 17. December 2005, 10:30 PM: Message edited by: lpkayak ]

Posts: 13712 | From new england | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
levity101
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 1528

Icon 1 posted      Profile for levity101     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Mike,
I read a post a few weeks ago about Ondamed, but can't find it now...

would you mind posting some links for those who want to learn more about it? I had really wanted to make the conference...and after reading your and Tincup's posts, I'm disappointed that I didn't :~(

Thanks,
Nancy

Posts: 688 | From Florida | Registered: Aug 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lymied
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 6704

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lymied     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi Mike -

I didn't get a chance to sit in the chair either but wished I had.

I am down in NC and hope that our LLMD will consider this machine for his office.

I have your contact info. and will probably be contacting you in the future.

You were not the only one crying that weekend...I went up to my hotel room and had a complete "come apart" as my Mom calls it on Saturday night...There were just so many emotions flying through the air.

Thanks for working with people so late and administering the treatments. I sat with Dr. Goldberg on the way to the airport...he really believes that ONDAMED is the way to go.

Take care!

Posts: 655 | From NC, Exit 88 on the Deer SuperHighway | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bg2711
Member # 1865

Icon 1 posted      Profile for bg2711     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I read this post with interest. Please someone tell us what the ONDAMED is. I never heard of it before. Thanks Barb
Posts: 1131 | From Ohio | Registered: Nov 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
breathwork
Member # 567

Icon 1 posted      Profile for breathwork     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Check out
http://www.ondamed.net

Then Google "ondamed"...You'll find lots of info.

Posts: 1062 | From CA USA | Registered: Jan 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code� is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | LymeNet home page | Privacy Statement