LymeNet Home LymeNet Home Page LymeNet Flash Discussion LymeNet Support Group Database LymeNet Literature Library LymeNet Legal Resources LymeNet Medical & Scientific Abstract Database LymeNet Newsletter Home Page LymeNet Recommended Books LymeNet Tick Pictures Search The LymeNet Site LymeNet Links LymeNet Frequently Asked Questions About The Lyme Disease Network LymeNet Menu

LymeNet on Facebook

LymeNet on Twitter

The Lyme Disease Network receives a commission from Amazon.com for each purchase originating from this site.

When purchasing from Amazon.com, please
click here first.

Thank you.

LymeNet Flash Discussion
Dedicated to the Bachmann Family

LymeNet needs your help:
LymeNet 2020 fund drive

The Lyme Disease Network is a non-profit organization funded by individual donations.

LymeNet Flash Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» LymeNet Flash » Questions and Discussion » Medical Questions » More about Parasites - (not for the faint-of-heart)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: More about Parasites - (not for the faint-of-heart)
GiGi
Frequent Contributor (5K+ posts)
Member # 259

Icon 1 posted      Profile for GiGi         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
A bit about Parasites -

As I heard it a couple of years ago:

And please do not ask me for the research verification --- this is just real stuff coming from a real doctor's office treating real people, and I am merely passing on what I learned during my own disease process and recovery. If you feel differently, please do not let me keep you from doing so.

Probably the most overlooked area in medicine is the worms in people. That's what Dr. K. says. The worms are a double-edged sword: 90% of people have them without knowing it. When somebody has worms, the worms send out neural messengers, messenger molecules that suppress the immune system.

What it does is create a lazy gut, which for some people is okay, like the chronic indigestion, slow, the slightly constipated sort of mood that many people are in, and it is great as a treatment for Crohn's Diosease and colitis because it suppresses the immune system locally; you don't get the inflammatory reactions. However, according to Dr. K., it comes at a big price. It comes at the price in that the immune system in general has defects. It is put to sleep by the neural messenger molecules from the worms, and this is when the viruses, the giardia, the amoebas and the candida, and all those things mutate in a more aggressive forms, and Lyme Disease becomes much more of an issue.

Dr. K. lived in India for a few years and this is where, he says, he became very aware of the worm issue. He ran an immuno-diagnostic lab in their hospital there (he was the lab director), and they had some of the best microbiolgists working for them, seeing them on microscope, etc. They examined the stools of Westerners, when the Americans first came there, on their first day of coming there and found that they were already full of worms when they got there.

They didn't get the worms there in India, they came there with the worms. In fact the Americans were more infested than the Indians living there. However, they worms were in a subdued state. They were the same species of worms but were much, much smaller. Often just microscopic. They could only see them under a microscope, but they identified them with their antigens and realized that worms are throughout the world, an incredible illness, except that in the West, they had adapted to the more sanitary conditions and were in different forms, but were incredibly involved in immune suppression.

He says that today this is still not known in the West. But that for 30 years since then, he has been looking at that, and by using the direct resonance testing, he finds them in a lot of people.

He tells that in recent years he sees worms that he has never seen before - green ones, red ones with green eyes, eye lashes, etc. etc. The description is rather funny when he talks about watching their play in the dish under the microscope imitating the eyelash play as certain actresses do it!

Anyone treating worms knows that it may take 2-3 years on a good program to get a patient successfully de-wormed. The medical benefits are unbelievable. It is so overlooked and underestimated. However, there are a few lone voices on this and nobody wants to talk too much about it. Most of the worms when they die, get immediately digested by your digestion. They also have a process called autolysis. The moment they are in the process of dying and they see that there is no reverse condition here, they autolyze. It's a process of protecting their children - of avoiding detection.

Worms are very, very sophisticated. They are part of our intelligence, If you have a tapeworm, often people have been misdiagnosed as being a dual personality. They have this other side that is completely different -- weird, erratic strange - and then they have this other personality that is very consistent. If you get the worm out, this personality disappears. It is not just a person being influenced by the worm..............

The worms are a very highly evolved consciousness in a very very low-evolved body.
He considers it a huge issue. He tried many labs in the US with little success to get a diagnosis, hoping and hearing it might become a bit better.

The hard thing in parasite cleansing is the die-off effect. When you kill them, you kill them in the brain, in the heart, wherever they are. They live in the lymphatic system, and it plugs up, so it often needs to be accompanied by lymph drainage, massage, exercize, often people are not capable of doing.

He tells of an extreme case where a big woman of about 300 lbs, on the worm treatment for a few days, released worms everywhere. After a few months, she dropped her weight down to 150 pounds, accompanied by a complete personality change.

But he also tells about seeing people who had been given a too-aggressive a treatment too early on, and people developed seizure disorders, with a calcified worm in the brain. He makes an effort to use natural therapies first to seduce the worms to leave where they are, to go for the food in the gut and leave. They are supposed not to mature in the brain; they are only supposed to be in the larvae stage there. He talks about certain protocol killing the larvae stage in the brain, especially for young people with psychotic disorders - very often there are worms in the brain. If people appear weird and this is perceived in the interview, one of the things he checks is - parasites in the brain. It comes up all the time and people have dramatic improvements when they are moved.

Did you know that worms/parasites love milk?
On a worm/oparasite cure - you love dairy. That's a way to get them.

Posts: 9834 | From Washington State | Registered: Oct 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
karatelady
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 7854

Icon 1 posted      Profile for karatelady     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
GiGi,

Could you please break up your paragraphs into single sentences --- just kidding! [Wink]

My husband and I can both vouch for worms. We did a parasite cleanse about a year ago and I found what looks like the outer shells of several worms. I put them in a jar with alcohol. I wanted to prove it to people who don't believe it.

Someone suggested it might be vitamin capsules but they weren't shaped the same way at all.

I think most of the population has worms, especially if you have animals. We're just too sophisticated to talk about it.

Sandy

Posts: 686 | From Northeast Georgia | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
blueskyfaith
Member # 8723

Icon 1 posted      Profile for blueskyfaith     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
This is a good article.

I have done two parasite tests recently at two different labs and both results are negative for parasites and eggs.

However, I examined my stool three times and each time I found eggs in packets and hatched larva. See these pictures, they are from my stools.

All the following microscopic pictures are from the same stool sample (Amplification: 400X):

http://curezone.com/ig/viewphoto.asp?i=Longparasite.jpg&f=parasites
http://curezone.com/ig/viewphoto.asp?i=Parasite6large.jpg&f=parasites
http://curezone.com/ig/viewphoto.asp?i=Parasite2.jpg&f=parasites
http://curezone.com/ig/viewphoto.asp?i=parasite.jpg&f=parasites

I thought they were same parasite but during different developmental stage.

Any comments will be greatly appreciated.

The doctor just ignored mine and beleved the labs.

I was wondering if the lab protocols had serius problem that would failed to detect some parasites.

Frustrations about the modern medicine!!!!!

Posts: 77 | From USA | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
karatelady
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 7854

Icon 1 posted      Profile for karatelady     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
My doctor told me there is only one lab in the states she would use for parasite testing and that lab is Smokey Mountain Labs.

She has done mission work in other countries and she said they have labs all over the place like our one Smokey Mountain Lab.

What is wrong with us????????????????

Sandy

Posts: 686 | From Northeast Georgia | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ConnieMc
Frequent Contributor (1K+ posts)
Member # 191

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ConnieMc     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Save time and money. Take samples to a vet. They examine stool samples for parasites every day. They know far more about all this than medical doctors do.

I think this is yet another example of the pharm companies suppressing info so they can continue to throw their medications at people with chronic illnesses. IMO, parasites are a big source of illness in the US. But yet, this concept is completely ignored.

My PCP says she is shocked at what she is finding in her patient's stool samples. Called it "eye-opening".

Posts: 2275 | From NC | Registered: Oct 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Linda LD
Member # 6663

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Linda LD     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I just sent stoll samples into my doc this week--hopefully something will show--but if it doesn't --where do you start to self medicate?

I know there are no doctors on this board--but what kind of meds are you taking to start this process?

I have mastitius again--a sign that my lymph system is all screwed up--any help would be greatly appreciated.

Linda

Posts: 1171 | From Knoxville, TN US | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ebrischoux
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 7281

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ebrischoux     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
What is the best way to start a parasite cleanse..

Anyone have any particular products that they have found worked better?

I would imagine to start off mild and then ramp up to avoid severe die off...

Any suggestions out there?

Thanks, Eileen

Posts: 127 | From Rock Tavern, New York | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ConnieMc
Member # 191

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ConnieMc     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Linda LD:
I just sent stoll samples into my doc this week--hopefully something will show--but if it doesn't --where do you start to self medicate?

I know there are no doctors on this board--but what kind of meds are you taking to start this process?

I have mastitius again--a sign that my lymph system is all screwed up--any help would be greatly appreciated.

Linda

Linda, I was found to have toxoplasmosis and tape worm. If you have either of these, let me know and I will pass on what I did to treat. My PCP agreed to treat with the results of the vet's analysis, and she is now interested in this herself. She is now working with the vet to learn to read stool samples. Wondering how hard it is to find a doc receptive to this concept. I lucked out and was treated right away. I am due for a retest soon.

Connie

Posts: 2275 | From NC | Registered: Oct 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
map1131
Member # 2022

Icon 1 posted      Profile for map1131     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
My muscle testing doc has numerous times during my testing talked about my "thinking parasites", this is amazing to him. Never before me has he had a patient with this monster parasites.

I did a parasite cleanse with him about a year ago and had some really weird things leave my body. I didn't do any searching, they were quite obvisious in my toilet bowl.

I used the Hulda Clark Zapper with this really weird concoction of herbed tea.

ConnieMc, can you give us alittle to do list for using a vet? A vet can't tell if it's human vs dog? Did you give vet a reason for testing this sample?

Pam

--------------------
"Never, never, never, never, never give up" Winston Churchill

Posts: 6478 | From Louisville, Ky | Registered: Jan 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ebrischoux
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 7281

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ebrischoux     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I am curious about the vet also....

Did the Clark protocol cause any messy or upsetting problems...My son cannot communicate how he feels so I have to guess alot of the time which has stopped me from doing things on my own...

Thanks, Eileen

Posts: 127 | From Rock Tavern, New York | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lymeblue
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 6897

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lymeblue     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
up
Posts: 983 | From The sky | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
chroniccosmic
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 7789

Icon 1 posted      Profile for chroniccosmic     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I, too, am very interested in how to approach a vet asking this somewhat delicate question. I'm interested enough to try it though.
Posts: 460 | From Illinois | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lymeHerx001
Member # 6215

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lymeHerx001     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wow,, all i can say is that yes Im being treated for lyme,, and Ive been having constipation problems on and off that have been getting worse.

When I start to take the flagyl my constipation clears up. So not only am I taking anti-biotics, im also taking flagyl for parisites?

I dont know what the flagyl can be killing,, im sure there is an imbalance going on somewhere in there.

Anyway,,, i hate to say it blueskyfaith

but those pictures look like a bunch of willies to me!!!!.

gross

Posts: 2905 | From New England | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ConnieMc
Member # 191

The vet who did my testing believes that parasites are a huge problem for humans. He simply took the stool sample and tested it, then gave me a script which said that the sample contained toxo and tape worm. No, he cannot treat humans, but he wasn't really diagnosing and treating a human. I presented him with a sample and he looked at it like he would any other, and gave the results. For the tapeworm, my PCP prescribed Biltricide, 2 days, then 2 and 4 weeks later 2 days each. For the toxo, I took a month of a sulfa drug. Did wonders for the Lyme as well.

This vet thinks all humans should be checked out every 6 months. He is doing quite a bit of research on all this. Testing only cost me $20. A fraction of what a lab would charge. I have done so much better since I was treated for the worms. Will retest soon.

ConnieMc
Member # 191

quote:
Originally posted by henson2:
Scary topic, isn't it??

What's scary is that the traditional medical community denies that these things exist or cause illness in humans. Why is that? These are concepts that have been around 1000s of years. In ancient times, people had various remedies for parasites. It is crazy to think that magically in modern times we just do not get these anymore.
map1131
Member # 2022

Icon 1 posted      Profile for map1131     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Connie, sometimes I think these docs and pharmacutical want to keep us ill. I know there are exceptions and good docs but goodness as much as they paid for that education, you'd think they would know more.

You just got to remember they are not gods. They are just PRACTICING medicine. Some of them need a lot more of that.

Pam

--------------------
"Never, never, never, never, never give up" Winston Churchill

Posts: 6478 | From Louisville, Ky | Registered: Jan 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
micul
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 6314

Icon 1 posted      Profile for micul     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
BETTER SAFE THAN SUSHI--

Your mouth may water at the sight of a picture perfect shushi menu, but think twice before scarfing uncooked sea creatures. Both sushi and sashimi can contain parasites that causes serious infections. And this warning extends to other protein foods. Raw or undercooked beef, poultry or eggs may sound disgusting- but rare steak, Caesar salad with that lovely raw-egg dressing and oysters on the half shell are all tasty treats. Alas, they may also be infested with microscopic parasites, bacteria or viruses that can be a source or serious problems down the line. To avoid the risk of common parasite infection, toxoplasmosis, MAC, Hepatitis or food poisoning from potentially lethal microbes, steer clear of all such foods, even if a restaurant is ultraclean.

[ 01. March 2006, 12:36 AM: Message edited by: micul ]

--------------------
You're only a failure when you stop trying.

Posts: 945 | From U.S | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code� is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | LymeNet home page | Privacy Statement