LymeNet Home LymeNet Home Page LymeNet Flash Discussion LymeNet Support Group Database LymeNet Literature Library LymeNet Legal Resources LymeNet Medical & Scientific Abstract Database LymeNet Newsletter Home Page LymeNet Recommended Books LymeNet Tick Pictures Search The LymeNet Site LymeNet Links LymeNet Frequently Asked Questions About The Lyme Disease Network LymeNet Menu

LymeNet on Facebook

LymeNet on Twitter

The Lyme Disease Network receives a commission from Amazon.com for each purchase originating from this site.

When purchasing from Amazon.com, please
click here first.

Thank you.

LymeNet Flash Discussion
Dedicated to the Bachmann Family

LymeNet needs your help:
LymeNet 2020 fund drive

The Lyme Disease Network is a non-profit organization funded by individual donations.

LymeNet Flash Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» LymeNet Flash » Questions and Discussion » Medical Questions » Some Clinical Tips I got from Dr. K.

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Some Clinical Tips I got from Dr. K.
GiGi
Frequent Contributor (5K+ posts)
Member # 259

Icon 1 posted      Profile for GiGi         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Most symptoms of Lyme disease, heavy metal toxicity, mold exposure and parasite infection often look identical. Here is a way to differentiate:

Tip #1 -

Lyme symptoms worsen during and after successful mercury detoxification (Hg-poisoning was successfully used as a treatment for spirochetes. After eliminating Hg, the microbes recover before the host immune system does)

Mold sypmtoms improve after successful Hg removal (mold uses Hg to protect itself from the host immune system)

Tip #2

Lyme arthritis affects the large joints, mostly knee and hip.

Mold arthritis affects the small joints of the spine (facet joints) and of the fingers

Tip #3 Rythms and biorythms:

Mold symptoms can flare up within minutes after exposure (i.e. visiting someone who lives in a moldy home)

Lyme symptoms undulate with slower biorythms: 9-10 day cycles, 28-day cycles. When symptoms come back, usually slow rise in intensity over 24 hours.

Worm and parasite symptoms worsen for 2-3 days during the full moon (this is when they are sexually most active and propagate - with accompanying immune reaction). Patient feels relatively well during new moon.

Tip #4: location:

Mold sufferers feel better in dry climates

Lyme sufferers cannot tolerate sunshine and often feel worse in dry/sunny climates (avoid sun, get depressed in sun)

Posts: 9834 | From Washington State | Registered: Oct 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
cantgiveupyet
Frequent Contributor (1K+ posts)
Member # 8165

Icon 1 posted      Profile for cantgiveupyet     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Very interesting GIGI,

i cant tolerate the sun to much, yet feel worse on damp days.

--------------------
"Say it straight simple and with a smile."

"Thus the task is, not so much to see what no one has seen yet,
But to think what nobody has thought yet, About what everybody sees."

-Schopenhauer

pos babs, bart, igenex WB igm/igg

Posts: 3156 | From Lyme limbo | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
klutzo
Member # 5701

Icon 1 posted      Profile for klutzo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hmmm....now you've got me wondering if my Lyme rash was really something else, even though a duck PCP even said it was Lyme. I now wonder if my two highly positive Bowen tests were wrong as well. Not to mention my monthly herx cycles.

I love the sun, try to make sure I get some every day, and feel many times better when I do. 2-3 cloudy days in a row makes me depressed.

Klutzo

Posts: 1269 | From Clearwater, Florida, USA | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
WildCondor
Unregistered

Icon 6 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
That's pretty neat about the full moon, a very powerful time indeed. thank you for sharing [Smile]
IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
cantgiveupyet
Member # 8165

Icon 1 posted      Profile for cantgiveupyet     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Gigi-

Is there a reliable blood test for mold?

--------------------

-Schopenhauer

Posts: 3156 | From Lyme limbo | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
paige1
Member # 7486

Icon 1 posted      Profile for paige1     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Gigi,

Thanks as always for you kindly sharing these notes. I always print them out and save them in my reference binder.

I can say without a doubt I've got all 3 issues: Hg, parasites and lyme co-infections. Lucky me!! The facial pain and other body aches during the 2-3 days around the full moon are usually off the charts, my worst symptoms. Right now I'm muscle testing the strongest to the antiparasite tincture (also antibacterial), my body appears to want that one the most. I've already passed what I think are worms the past couple of days. The colonics and lymphatic drainage are also making me feel much better. I'm taking it slow and learning to back off if I start feeling overwhelmed. Candida is also a problem but the colonics are helping that as well. My hand pains aren't near as bad as they used to be.

I sometimes feel yucky for several days during the new moon. Have you ever heard of this? I've read that the new moon is the time when our bodies are best able to detox... so maybe my body is trying to eliminate more toxins than it can handle.

I used to feel great in the sun until just several years ago. I kept wondering why for the past 2 summers the sun made me feel so poisoned. It makes sense now - the huge fillings were all removed several years ago, after which the lyme came raging out full force. Luckily, I had Dr. H to diagnose me then.

Thanks again!
[Smile]

Posts: 50 | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
GiGi
Member # 259

Remember, that you can have both a Lyme problem and a Mold problem. Dr. K. finds both in many patients. Not a couple of patients; but many patients. He finds it with ART.

If you do not have any Bioenergetic testing (ART, EAV, kinesiology) available, Immunosciences Lab does a mold panel.

Also it is very clear to him and that is how he instructs his patients: When Mold is the problem, the diet should be high protein. If Lyme is the major problem, a high protein diet is a very bad idea, because it makes for high acidity and that is the milieu where the Lyme bacteria flourish.

I will post more information on Mold later today. Right now if am heading into my sauna.
Check back.

Take care.

[ 11. April 2006, 11:17 AM: Message edited by: GiGi ]

Posts: 9834 | From Washington State | Registered: Oct 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ticktoxic
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 6876

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ticktoxic     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
When Mold is the problem, the diet should be high protein. If Lyme is the major problem, a high protein diet is a very bad idea, because it makes for high acidity and that is the milieu where the Lyme bacteria flourish.

What if they are both a problem? What kind of diet does he suggest then?

Posts: 134 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
cantgiveupyet
Member # 8165

my thoughts exactly ticktoxic.

--------------------

-Schopenhauer

treepatrol
Honored Contributor (10K+ posts)
Member # 4117

Icon 1 posted      Profile for treepatrol     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Ticktoxic:
When Mold is the problem, the diet should be high protein. If Lyme is the major problem, a high protein diet is a very bad idea, because it makes for high acidity and that is the milieu where the Lyme bacteria flourish.

What if they are both a problem? What kind of diet does he suggest then?

Yep Iam gona eat carb diet while on abx's for lyme because acids jump up then I can attack yeast problem.

I disagree with the Dr on that one.
Apparently he's never peed a lighting bolt for 4 days.Balance is key

--------------------
Do unto others as you would have them do unto you.
Remember Iam not a Doctor Just someone struggling like you with Tick Borne Diseases.

Newbie Links

Posts: 10564 | From PA Where the Creeks are Red | Registered: Jun 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
GiGi
Member # 259

What if you have both. Usually they are not an equal problem. Get tested properly and you will find out where you stand. That's why the proper sequence in treatment is so important. Often you cannot fix one problem without fixing the other first. Many do not know that they have more of a mold problem than a Lyme problem.

I have said it for 6 years on this board, Lyme is not and never Lyme alone. There is always an underlying or accompanying problem - without addressing all, getting totally well is not easy

Now let's have a few more nasty comments, so everyone can really start feeling better!

Treepatrol, I don't understand and don't appreciate your toxic comments.

Take care.

mlkeen
Member # 1260

Icon 1 posted      Profile for mlkeen     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
How about high protien, low carb and green vegtables to balance the acidity?
Posts: 1572 | From Pa | Registered: Jun 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
treepatrol
Honored Contributor (10K+ posts)
Member # 4117

Icon 1 posted      Profile for treepatrol     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by GiGi:
What if you have both. Usually they are not an equal problem. Get tested properly and you will find out where you stand. That's why the proper sequence in treatment is so important. Often you cannot fix one problem without fixing the other first. Many do not know that they have more of a mold problem than a Lyme problem.

I have said it for 6 years on this board, Lyme is not and never Lyme alone. There is always an underlying or accompanying problem - without addressing all, getting totally well is not easy

Now let's have a few more nasty comments, so everyone can really start feeling better!

Treepatrol, I don't understand and don't appreciate your toxic comments.

Take care.

I wasnt being toxic to you gigi. I commented on the Dr's approach. Read
mlkeen post below mine."How about high protien, low carb and green vegtables to balance the acidity? " Thats it in my opinion.

As far as peeing a lighting bolt Iam a man and had yeast take off on me because I missed one dose of acidophilis 2 pills in the morning and by 2pm had a raging yeast infection [Eek!] . Low carb high protien and fats worked for me.
[Big Grin]

--------------------
Do unto others as you would have them do unto you.
Remember Iam not a Doctor Just someone struggling like you with Tick Borne Diseases.

Newbie Links

Posts: 10564 | From PA Where the Creeks are Red | Registered: Jun 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
GiGi
Member # 259

I will add one more here - if you are heavy metal toxic, as every Lyme person that I have met over the last eight years is, when addressing the detox of heavy metals, the intake has to be
High Protein. A high carbohydrate intake combined with protein malnutrition (especially in vegetarians) is a risk factor because it can slow down or injhibit the body's own elimination processes. There are many other factors; that's just one of them.

Proteins provide the important precursors to the endogenous metal detox and shuttle agents.

If you are stalled in your recovery from Lyme, you might find out why if you broaden your search. There is no one-size fits all.

Take care.

Truthfinder
Member # 8512

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Truthfinder     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thanks for the great info, GiGi... I saved that info...

Regarding mold testing: It is my understanding that mold tests can only tell you 2 things: (1)If you have ever had exposure (antibodies) to certain molds, and (2) if you are allergic to a type of mold.

I already know I have exposure to Stachybotrys black mold.... what I need to know is if it is currently in my system wreaking havoc...

Boy, it sure would be nice to have someone around here who did A.R.T., or even other muscle testing....

Tracy

--------------------
Tracy
.... Prayers for the Lyme Community - every day at 6 p.m. Pacific Time and 9 p.m. Eastern Time � just take a few moments to say a prayer wherever you are�.

Posts: 2966 | From Colorado | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SForsgren
Member # 7686

Icon 1 posted      Profile for SForsgren         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Tracy, there is a practitioner listed in Denver. Check www.neuraltherapy.com. Call and ask them if they actively do ART. Be well.

--------------------
Be well,
Scott

Posts: 4617 | From San Jose, CA | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
valymemom
Member # 7076

Icon 1 posted      Profile for valymemom     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Gigi

Thanks for always posting information to get us thinking/rethinking. I know you are not a doctor so you may not have an answer but maybe you do from your long association with Dr. K.

My son did the heavy metal urine testing 8/03 and it was negative. Should he do testing again since he is really not budging his symptoms ever....at all.

If you can't have ART testing how do you figure out which mold is the problem?

I appreciate that you have stuck around all these years!

Posts: 1240 | From Centreville,VA | Registered: Mar 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Truthfinder
Member # 8512

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Truthfinder     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thanks, Scott. I already checked out Dr. K's website and found the Denver listing.... if I get the chance to head over there, I will call to see about the ART.

Denver is 4 hours away in good weather. Sorry to be a whiner, but there are too many days that I can't even make it to the post office.

I'm hoping some of my natural therapies will help me enough eventually so I can tackle a little bit of travel. I've got a list of some very promising practitioners.

Tracy

--------------------
Tracy
.... Prayers for the Lyme Community - every day at 6 p.m. Pacific Time and 9 p.m. Eastern Time � just take a few moments to say a prayer wherever you are�.

Posts: 2966 | From Colorado | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
GiGi
Member # 259

Immunosciences Lab does a mold panel.
chroniccosmic
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 7789

Icon 1 posted      Profile for chroniccosmic     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Gigi,
Thanks for the info, as usual it is invaluable. I am very impressed with Dr. K's protocols.

I go to a practitioner who does NAET which uses muscle testing. She has been so remarkably accurate in helping me peel away the layers of all these conditions. It sounds similiar to how Dr. K practices.

Truthfinder--My practitioner taught me how to muscle test myself so I can double check supplements, foods, etc. This helps me know what to take, what to avoid, what is showing up as an allergy or toxicity.

It also enables me to check for molds, pollens, and other allergens. Several of my friends who go there have learned this technique and it is so valuable to us.

Good health to all on this lovely spring day!

Posts: 460 | From Illinois | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
GiGi
Member # 259

Symptoms of Mycotoxin Exposure

Many fungi produce toxic metabolites called mycotoxins, many of which are neurotoxic. Over 100 species known to cause infection in humans.

Acute exposure:

Acute memory loss
Sinus problems
Flu like symptoms
Body aches and pains
Sore throats
Diarrhea
Generalized mailaise
Headache
Nose bleeds
Dermatitis
Multiple ANS
Symmetric arthritis of spinal joints and small joints of fingers

Chronic Exposure:

Immune suppression with all its consequences (lower proportion of CD3 T-lymphocytes
CFIDS
MCS
Fibromyalgia
Memory loss and multiple cognitive problems
Hair loss
Ovarian cysts and fibroids, fertility problems both male and female
Chronic sinusitis
Cancer (many mycotoxins are highly carcinogenic)
In Children: neurodevelopmental problems (autism, seizures, ADHD) and cancer
Fetal malformations and other problems
MS Like symptoms and CNS pathology
Parkinson like symptoms and CNS changes
Mood disorders
Uncontrolled emotions
Psychiatric presentation
Tingling, numbness vibrations (both inside head and extremities)
ANS symptoms
Human studies on infants: Ueno, 1980, Jacob etal, 1994) in Jan 17, 2005 in MMWR: cluster of fatal pulmonary hemorrhage and hemosiderosis
Animal studies: necrosis and hemorrhave within brain, thymus, spleen, intestine, heart, lung, lymph nodes, liver and kidney

Allergic symptoms:

Sinusitis
Cognitive and memory problems
Bronchitis
Asthma
Rhinitis
Conjunctivitis\
Urinay urgency
Blurry vision
Loss of visual contract (FACT)
Hypersensitivity pleumonitis

Treatment:

Indoor air quality inspection and culturing of organisms: leaky roofs, plumbing leaks, overflow from sinks and sewers, damp basement or crawl space, steam from shower or cooking, flooding, sprinkler spray hitting the house or underground flow of rain water, humidifiers, damp clothing or dryers exhaustin indoors

HEPA air filer in home

Avoidance (often means to move)

Klinghardt neurotoxin elimination protocol (most important: Freeze dried garlic, KMT microcurrent therapy and phospholipid exchange) www.neuraltherapy.com.

Desensitization (EPD, homeopathy, ART based techniques (NAET, EAV or EDS, APN allergy technique)

Intravenous protocols (Vit C 25-5 gms, glutathione 600-4500 mg, alpha lipoic acid 600 mg over l hour, Hepa Merz = ornithine aspartate, weekly ca-EDTA, nutritional IV's (Majid Ali)

Medical drug and others: chlorella, cholestyramine, betasitostero, reedgrass - and apple pectin, charcoal, propolis, ground flax seed and fiber for prevention of enterohepatic recirculation of toxins, fluconazole and other antifungals, nystatin

Recommended Literature

www.noldsurvivor.com
www.mold-help.org/stchybotrys chartarum.htm
www.gravenvironmental.com/background to molds
www.cal-iag.org/mold0107.htm.htm

Take care.

Truthfinder
Member # 8512

Thanks for the tip, Chronic....

I did some checking on NAET practitioners.... looks like the closest one is about 200 miles away, even if I go into another state.

Well, I may just look at local practitioners who do Kinesiology or some other form of MT. It still might be helpful.

Tracy

--------------------
Tracy

cantgiveupyet
Member # 8165

i know i have exposure...i just wish i new someone in my are that treats it.

will antifungals treat the mold as well?

--------------------

-Schopenhauer

bugabooboo
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 7383

Icon 1 posted      Profile for bugabooboo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Just after I obtained Lyme Disease (didn't know it yet) I was exposed to some major mold and who knows what else when my husband and I tore down an old building...like over 100 years old.

My symptoms exacerbated when I had dental work done.

After treating Lyme and co-infections for 2 years, I am standing still.

I'm sure it's got something to do with both of those issues.

I have been detoxing like crazy. Haven't been able to do the cholestyramine or chlorella because of side effects I couldn't tolerate.

Looking back over the past 5 years, it it so clear that the mindset of multiple issues is true.

Bug

--------------------
Every experience God gives us, every person He puts in our lives, is the perfect preparation for a future only He can see....Corrie Ten Boom

Posts: 343 | From Northcentral Iowa | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mycoplasma1
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 6377

Icon 1 posted      Profile for mycoplasma1     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thanks GIgi! Informative post.

Dr. K also uses Amphotericin B (caps) as an antifungal.

Chris

Posts: 216 | From Upstate NY | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
GiGi
Member # 259

A Propolis Vaporizer scientifically proven to work on molds in your living quarters.
I have one that we keep in the bedroom - it makes for wonderful air and works for asthma and other breathing problems. Next time I can afford it, we will get one for the sitting area, etc.

Biopure carries them.

Take care.

gardenoflyme
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 9261

Icon 1 posted      Profile for gardenoflyme     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
gigi,
I remember many,many moons ago you offered to PM people if they were looking for a ART practioner on the east coast. If my memory holds true and the offer is still good, could you send me a PM with that info?

If not, thanks for always having an alternative approach. It obviously worked for you. Perhaps it could do the same for me. In fact, it probably is the little boost I need. Have had good results with many of the suggestions found here.

Posts: 132 | From SE Pa | Registered: May 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mycoplasma1
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 6377

Icon 1 posted      Profile for mycoplasma1     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
GIgi,

PM me the ART on the east coast also.

Thanks!

Chris

Posts: 216 | From Upstate NY | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
GiGi
Member # 259

http://www.nihadc.com/

If I were in need, the only person I would see at this clinic is Dr. MG. No one else.

Take care.

gardenoflyme
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 9261

Icon 1 posted      Profile for gardenoflyme     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
thanks a bunch gigi. I assume that you mean the M is in the first name and G in last name as I think there is a dr Mcsomething. Sometimes I just look at stuff and assume too much so for clarity's sake I'll ask. If no answer, I'll just assume that is true
Posts: 132 | From SE Pa | Registered: May 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
GiGi
Member # 259

Yes, sorry, it is Dr. M.G., MD. Dr. Mc is definitely not interesting. There used to be a Dr. S., MD. But I think he moved on and I would not consider that either. I am just going by the reports I get back over time.

Good luck. And I would be interested in hearing afterward if you decide to go there.
My e-mail is [email protected]

Take care.

lymie tony z
Member # 5130

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lymie tony z     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
OH WOW...thanks...

This is obviously why collidal silver works on some of us...

It's the full moon (werewolf) thingy...

This also explains why when the tides rush in and out my symptoms wax and wane...

Could also be attribuuted to my listening pleasure(frequencies)...

Like when I listen to Bach and Brams and Bethven my symptoms wane...

But the first note of u2 or Rap and my symptoms jump into a wax!

Is this dr K Karlof as in Boris Karlof...?

That would explain a lot!

Especially his scientific expertise...

I have lyme and I enjoy the sun...

The people who you refer to as having lyme and are intolerant of the sunshine....

Obviously have the VAMPIRE strain of BB....
Usually associated with infections from living in
Salem Mass or the european mutation picked up in Transylvania as opposed to pennsylvania....

So what we really need are microscopic wooden stakes...

Real tiny silver bullets...and wolfbane tied around our necks...

ON A MORE SERIOUS NOTE...I learned that HIGH PROTEIN diets and supps may cause Kidney Failure...
SOOO be careful......

Well.....you did ask for it!

Happy days...........I'm going fishing...

the ORIGINAL NASTY MAN...zman

[ 14. July 2006, 03:59 PM: Message edited by: lymie tony z ]

--------------------
I am not a doctor...opinions expressed are from personal experiences only and should never be viewed as coming from a healthcare provider. zman

Posts: 2527 | From safety harbor florida(origin Cleve., Ohio | Registered: Jan 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
GiGi
Member # 259

Here is more on Mold from my file collection"

Many Fungi produce toxic metabolites called mycotosins, many of which are neurotoxic. Over 100 species known to cause infection in humans.

Three classifications of infection:

1. Systemic (by inhalation): in healthy individuals self limited illness; in immune suppressed individuals may disseminate (generally fatal).
Example: Histoplasmosis, Coccidioidomycosis and Paracoccidioidomycosis, Blastomycosis

2. Oopportunistic infection (common in Lyme and as a result of heavy metal toxicity): Facultative parasites - can use living and dead substrates for nutrition.

Example:
Stachybotrys
Candida
Aspergillus
Mucor
Cladosporium (most commonly found genus of fungi in outdoor air in temperate climates' refrigerators and moist window frames, doscolors interior paint, textiles and paper, soil of over-watered house plants, sprulates heavily with buoyant spores, together with Alternaria causes hay fever and asthma)
Rhizopus
Cryptococcus
Fusarium Graminaerum: in water damaged carpets, often found in schools, also in cereals.

3. Dermatophytes (hair, skin and nails). Usually contracted by direct contact through sharing grooming utsensils, showers, and towels). Also passed on via soil.

Mycotoxins:

Aspergillus and penicillum species produce:

Aflatoxin
Sterigmatocytin
Ochratoxin

Stachybotrys species and fusarium produce (worst is probably stabybotyreis chartarum - greenish-black fungus that grows on fiberboard, gypsum/dry-wall, dust and lint, wallpaer, insurlation, particleboard, water damaged wood. The spores are not destroued in fi9re. Spores gravitate to floor: even finding one airborne spore often indicates "lost cause");

Satraoxins

Tricothecince )extremely potent): Several subtypes of macrocytic tricothecenes; stachybotryolactone, verrucarin J, roridin E, satratoxin F, G & H, sporidesmin G, trichoverrols and trichoverrins, 9-ohenylspirodrimanes (cyclosporins & spirolactams)

T-2 toxin
Vomitoxin
Fumonisin
Zearalenone

Numerous other mycotoxins produced by these and other fungi of which the health effects remain unknown.

Living in Seattle, we use the "Propolis Vaporizer" in the bedrooms of our house and in the locations where we spend many hours. It is most pleasant and very effective for molds. It is very helpful to people suffering from asthma. Just do a search on the Internet. Biopure carries them - one type for the house and a smaller model for the car.

Take care.

GiGi
Member # 259

If I had asthma, today I would go for AI.

Some old and still good stuff.

glm1111
Member # 16556

Icon 1 posted      Profile for glm1111     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
GiGi,

My severe asthma that I have had for 40 yrs is completely gone since I started to use antiparasitics 3yrs ago. I think I might have had lung worms. Is it possible that the antiparasitics could have also gotten rid of the mold as well?

Gael

--------------------
PARASITES/WORMS ARE NOW
RECOGNIZED AS THE NUMBER 1 CO-INFECTION IN LYME DISEASE BY ILADS*

Posts: 6418 | From philadelphia pa | Registered: Jul 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lymeorsomething
Member # 16359

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lymeorsomething     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yes, the hot bright sun makes me feel like a vampire some days...

--------------------
"Whatever can go wrong will go wrong."

Posts: 2062 | From CT | Registered: Jul 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
karenl
Member # 17753

Icon 1 posted      Profile for karenl     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Gigi, would a simple MSH blood test help as an indicator for mold ?
Posts: 1834 | From US | Registered: Oct 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SForsgren
Member # 7686

Icon 1 posted      Profile for SForsgren         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
No, doubtful. MSH can be low for other reasons that mold.

--------------------
Be well,
Scott

Posts: 4617 | From San Jose, CA | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
pryorka
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 13649

Icon 1 posted      Profile for pryorka     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Gigi you're still around?? I wanted to ask you something since you seem to keep contact with a lot of people that had both lyme and mercury/heavy metal poisoning. I had stalled in my lyme treatment, then discovered I had mercury poisoning (go figure) and I've been doing chelation for three months now. How long does it seem to take for people in this situation to notice improvement? I'm following a basic blend of Dr. K's protocol and Andy Cutlers so I should be getting the stuff out.
Posts: 499 | From Indiana | Registered: Oct 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SForsgren
Member # 7686

Metal detox can take years and is a life-long process. It's something everyone should be doing. You may also want to look at the Allergie-Immun therapy that GiGi has discussed here elsewhere as that may be a benefit to you.

--------------------
Be well,
Scott

GiGi
Member # 259

Karen, I don't know what MSH stands for. If you have a mold/fungi concern, you may want to read the threads below.

Pryorka, possibly take a look at these threads.

AI - therapy totally stands on its own; and is unlike any other alternative methods.

http://flash.lymenet.org/scripts/ultimatebb.cgi/topic/1/76633?
http://flash.lymenet.org/ubb/ultimatebb.php/topic/1/76170#000000

Take care.

[ 06-01-2009, 08:37 AM: Message edited by: GiGi ]

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code� is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | LymeNet home page | Privacy Statement