LymeNet Home LymeNet Home Page LymeNet Flash Discussion LymeNet Support Group Database LymeNet Literature Library LymeNet Legal Resources LymeNet Medical & Scientific Abstract Database LymeNet Newsletter Home Page LymeNet Recommended Books LymeNet Tick Pictures Search The LymeNet Site LymeNet Links LymeNet Frequently Asked Questions About The Lyme Disease Network LymeNet Menu

LymeNet on Facebook

LymeNet on Twitter

The Lyme Disease Network receives a commission from Amazon.com for each purchase originating from this site.

When purchasing from Amazon.com, please
click here first.

Thank you.

LymeNet Flash Discussion
Dedicated to the Bachmann Family

LymeNet needs your help:
LymeNet 2020 fund drive

The Lyme Disease Network is a non-profit organization funded by individual donations.

LymeNet Flash Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» LymeNet Flash » Questions and Discussion » Medical Questions » migrating abdominal pain - ouch!

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: migrating abdominal pain - ouch!
TexasChaos
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 7465

Icon 1 posted      Profile for TexasChaos     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Howdy, y'all...

I posting here a week or so ago thinkin' that my gallbladder was in trouble. Doc thought so too and sent me for an ultrasound, but that was "normal".

Bloodwork/urinalysis negative for UTI, h.pylori (ulcers), pregnancy, etc, but WBC was "somewhat elevated". She wants me to see a gastroenterologist ... but should I bother or could this be a funky Lyme thing?

The pain has now moved from the lower right to the middle of my stomach. It is definitely related to eating somehow. I was okay when I woke up today, skipped breakfast, then had lunch and BAM! Agony. And nausea. Nothing would touch it, not even Vicodin!! Around 5pm it finally started easing up.

Have not started any new meds or supplements in past 2 or 3 months.

Ideas???? I'm gonna starve to death if this keeps up.

Posts: 220 | From central TX | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Aniek
Frequent Contributor (1K+ posts)
Member # 5374

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Aniek     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I got a food sensitivity test because of abodminal pain. It was called ELISA-ACT. My nause and gastro pain has decreased since cutting out the very random foods I'm sensitive too.

I went through the whole gastroenterologist process. Everything was negative. But I'm of the theory that it's sometimes good to get things checked out just in case there is something going on that needs to be addressed.

Also, for gallbladder, you can also get a HIDA scan. That shows you if it is not working up to speed, even if it doesn't have gallstones.

--------------------
"When there is pain, there are no words." - Toni Morrison

Posts: 4711 | From Washington, DC | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lymetoo
Member # 743

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lymetoo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Appendix???

Celiac disease??

Hope you get some answers SOON!!!!!

--------------------
--Lymetutu--
Opinions, not medical advice!

Posts: 96222 | From Texas | Registered: Feb 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
minimonkey
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 8693

Icon 1 posted      Profile for minimonkey     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I had something similar happen quite recently (stabbing gut pain, worse after eating -- plus nausea, diarrhea, etc. )-- first we thought it was toxic hepatitis, but my liver is fine, apparently. I'm still battling the gut issues -- the stabbing pain is mostly gone, but eating sends me into fits with the other stuff.

I'm doing a strict low-carb diet and am off abx at the moment, plus diflucan -- trying to re-establish good flora,etc.

No answers, just someone in the same boat. I stil don't know what it is.

--------------------
"Looks like freedom but it feels like death..
It's something in between, I guess"

Leonard Cohen, from the song "Closing Time"

Posts: 822 | From California | Registered: Jan 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
trueblue
Member # 7348

Icon 1 posted      Profile for trueblue     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I had pretty much the same sceanrio a few months ago. I went to the ER and they did an ultra sound and followed up with my doc a few days later.

by then the pain had started moving other places. She did an abdominal x-ray laying down and standing to see if there were giant gas bubbles or something. Nope not that either.

Eventually she proclaimed it gastro-herx. I don't know if I buy into that. It did seem to resolve when I start ABX again.

It's recently come around again. I'm not pleased and having a tough time eating. Seems if I can get myself to eat I feel better temporarily and then the nausea, weird pains and stuff comes back. I'm not sure stuff is digesting. I also think the gallbladder is suspect, I'm not sure it ever worked right.

I'm going to the doc tomorrow and hope he runs some more tests to find out what the heck is going on.

Sorry, not any help there just commiseration. The only thing that helps somewhat seems to be eating more. No easy task when this nauseous and miserable.

Do you find that when you lay down you have to hold where ever it hurts?

Does adding fiber make it better or worse? Maybe up the probiotics just because...

I hope you feel better soon.
[group hug]

--------------------
more light, more love
more truth and more innovation

Posts: 3783 | From somewhere other than here | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
wentworth
Member # 10359

Icon 1 posted      Profile for wentworth     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by TexasChaos:
Howdy, y'all...

I posting here a week or so ago thinkin' that my gallbladder was in trouble. Doc thought so too and sent me for an ultrasound, but that was "normal".

Bloodwork/urinalysis negative for UTI, h.pylori (ulcers), pregnancy, etc, but WBC was "somewhat elevated". She wants me to see a gastroenterologist ... but should I bother or could this be a funky Lyme thing?

The pain has now moved from the lower right to the middle of my stomach. It is definitely related to eating somehow. I was okay when I woke up today, skipped breakfast, then had lunch and BAM! Agony. And nausea. Nothing would touch it, not even Vicodin!! Around 5pm it finally started easing up.

Have not started any new meds or supplements in past 2 or 3 months.

Ideas???? I'm gonna starve to death if this keeps up.

do you take acidophilus

[Big Grin] you can get it in Walmart,GNC,drug stores
and also Nexium helped me.

Lyme gave me ALOT of GI problems
Yogurt like Sunny farms and activer is really good too.

the pain I had gotten was under the 10th rib and across my stomach area
it was due to lyme

now after my Rocephin drip that stopped
but with Rocephin you gotta take a gall bladder pill Ursodiol 300 mg 2x a dat while on Rocephin drip

--------------------
I feel like their's corruption with some Doctors about lyme disease

Posts: 23 | From Westchester NY | Registered: Oct 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Marnie
Frequent Contributor (5K+ posts)
Member # 773

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Marnie     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Do you take Ambien for sleep?
Posts: 9424 | From Sunshine State | Registered: Mar 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
minimonkey
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 8693

Icon 1 posted      Profile for minimonkey     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Not sure which of us Marnie's question was directed to, since several of us have similar symptoms.

I do not take Ambien -- never have.

I'm pretty sure Candida is a part of the picture, so am on a pretty strict anti-fungal regimen at present... low-carb diet, diflucan, other anti-fungals (herbal) and bazillions of probiotics. No abx for another week or so. It seems to be helping some, but my gut still has the loch-ness monster swimming around in there...

--------------------
"Looks like freedom but it feels like death..
It's something in between, I guess"

Leonard Cohen, from the song "Closing Time"

Posts: 822 | From California | Registered: Jan 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Truthfinder
Member # 8512

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Truthfinder     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I wouldn't blow this off, Texas. I'm no doc, but an elevated WBC indicates infection, and there are some GI infections that can be very dangerous, diverticulitis and several types of hernias, to name a few that aren't always considered.

I would see that GI doc. Although they are costly, an abdominal CT scan might be in order here, as well as the Hida Scan somebody else mentioned.

Good luck!

Tracy

--------------------
Tracy
.... Prayers for the Lyme Community - every day at 6 p.m. Pacific Time and 9 p.m. Eastern Time � just take a few moments to say a prayer wherever you are�.

Posts: 2966 | From Colorado | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TexasChaos
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 7465

Icon 1 posted      Profile for TexasChaos     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi, y'all, thanks so much for your input.

During a very miserable weekend, I tried desperately to get hold of my LLMD and PCP. LLMD said it sounds typical of gallbladder and I need a HIDA scan, as several of you mentioned... but was out of town and couldn't order one for me. PCP actually said, "Well, go to the E.R. if it's really that bad." !!

So I did. I know, what in the world was I thinking? It was a horrible day, and they refused to do a HIDA, though they did everything else including bloodwork and abdominal CT. They said everything was "normal", although several things in my bloodwork were out of the normal ranges.

Why do they bother assigning ranges if they ignore what falls outside of those ranges??? Pet peeve!

WBC count was back to normal but fever is up.

They said it's "probably just IBS", and prescribed me some sort of anti-spasmotic for my abdomen. Told me bed rest and clear liquids only until pain improves, and "if pain worsens, go to E.R.". Um, hello??? Why do they think I went in the first place, for the FUN of it?

LLMD now back in town and is ordering a HIDA scan for me tomorrow.

Ummm... let's see... no, I do not take Ambien, and yes, I do take Acidophilus. Have never had symptoms like these before so I don't feel that they are herx-related.

I feel very icky.

Posts: 220 | From central TX | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lymied
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 6704

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lymied     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi Tex,

I have had major gastro problems with lyme...was in pain for six months before my diagnosis...went on a year and a half of abx treatment...ab pain disappeared through most of that time.

Flash forward - been off abx basically for four months...pains are back with a vengenance along with other unmentionable issues...

Started my regimine tonight of abx...pain already starting to disapate.

It is so frustrating...I worry, well maybe it is my liver, or gallbladder, or endometriosis...is worse with my period...maybe yeast...

I had a little conference with myself today and decided to start the abx's first and see what happens. It is so much fun being a lyme patient.

I am already feeling a bit better though...so if it were only yeast I think I would be worse.

Anyway, my original point is lyme and TBIs can cause wrenching gut pain that migraites all over...IBS, and all the other lovely gut stuff.

I had tons of gastro tests, colonoscopy, endoscopy....the results were always fine.

So that has been my journey...

--------------------
�Pride is concerned with who is right. Humility is concerned with what is right.� - Ezre Taft Benson

Posts: 655 | From NC, Exit 88 on the Deer SuperHighway | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
trueblue
Member # 7348

Icon 1 posted      Profile for trueblue     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi Chaos,
I'm so sorry you feel this icky. [Frown] [group hug]

Good luck with the hida-scan tomorrow. I'll be thinking of you. I hope they figure this out and you feel better soon.

I'm going for an abdominal ultrasound on Thursday. Wish it was sooner. icky sucks

--------------------
more light, more love

Posts: 3783 | From somewhere other than here | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
gambler
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 8441

Icon 1 posted      Profile for gambler     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I just had to stop Rocephin because my gallbladder hurt so much. After that calmed down I noticed it also hurt below it, near the appendix.

your gallbladder can leak that stuff and hit the organs below, and it hurts.

Posts: 243 | From chicago | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TexasChaos
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 7465

Trueblue, good luck with your ultrasound... this may sound goofy, but *hope* that you have a stone that shows up, otherwise they treat you like it's all in your head!!

Me, no stones, so they keep sending me home. Today, had HIDA scan but it was without CCK so I'm not sure it will show what I think it should. Had very light, fat-free lunch and then the absolute worst attack yet. Was praying to pass out. Freaked DH out completely.

DH talked PCP into putting a "rush order" on HIDA scan results so I don't have to wait until Friday for them, but PCP told him to take me back to the ER if I'm still in pain. I was so proud of him - he actually told her off a bit! Said we were just there and they didn't do diddly!

I am very, very sore... feel like the loser of a major king-fu showdown. Have also begun vomiting and have chills. What more do they want???

trueblue
Member # 7348

I'm so sorry, I wish there was something I could do to help.

Did you call the PCP back and tell him you were vomiting, now, as well? I'm afraid he will tell you to go to the ER, also, ugh. But I'm worried about you. I don't know which is worse. I am glad you ahve DH there with you at least.

Did they give you anything you can use for pain?

I hope they have the results tomorrow. Hang in there and I hope this pain passes for now and tomorrow you get some answers and ultimately relief.

Very gentle hugs...

my ultrasound last time(december) from the ER showed either a small stone or polyp and they sent me home with no meds or anything, they just let me spend the day writhing in the ER, nice.

[ 17. October 2006, 11:17 PM: Message edited by: trueblue ]

--------------------
more light, more love

AliG
Member # 9734

Icon 1 posted      Profile for AliG     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
do you have your appendix, if so, was it checked out?

--------------------
Note: I'm NOT a medical professional. The information I share is from my own personal research and experience. Please do not construe anything I share as medical advice, which should only be obtained from a licensed medical practitioner.

Posts: 4881 | From Middlesex County, NJ | Registered: Jul 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
cactus
Member # 7347

Icon 1 posted      Profile for cactus     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hey TX & Trueblue - seems like this kindof stuff is going around. Must be in the water this time of year...

Sorry to hear you're both having this type of pain - I'm right there with you.

Just wanted to say I hope you get the results you need quickly!

And, TX, the HIDA with CCK is a real stinker, or it was for me - my pain was waaaaay worse after my HIDA w/ CCK & it still showed nothing wrong. Within a few mos I had another ultrasound, and it was all GB related (mine's gone now). Hopefully your HIDA will show what it needs to, so you can get some pain free time.

Good luck with all the tests & results coming in... Sending you both healthy vibes...

Cactus (also w/ abdominal pain & awaiting tests!)

--------------------
�Did you ever stop to think, and forget to start again?� - A.A. Milne

Posts: 1987 | From No. VA | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
AliG
Member # 9734

Icon 1 posted      Profile for AliG     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
appendicitis - emedicine

I hope you feel better!
[confused]
Ali

--------------------
Note: I'm NOT a medical professional. The information I share is from my own personal research and experience. Please do not construe anything I share as medical advice, which should only be obtained from a licensed medical practitioner.

Posts: 4881 | From Middlesex County, NJ | Registered: Jul 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TNJanet
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 10031

Icon 1 posted      Profile for TNJanet     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm certainly no expert but my daughter had your symptoms with excrutiating pain with some fever (her temp is usually below normal.)

At the ER they did CAT scan as I remember it and she had appendicitis......had immediate surgery. All the other tests were normal.

I think she waited quite a few hours before finding out what was wrong.

Surrounding you with healing light,
Janet

--------------------
DISCLAIMER:
No information presented above should be considered medical advice or take the place of advice given by a medical professional. Links to other sites are provided merely for ease of research.

Posts: 287 | From Tennessee | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
trueblue
Member # 7348

TXchaos,
How are you doing? When's the test?

I hope you're doing a little better this morning.
[group hug]

--------------------
more light, more love

trueblue
Member # 7348

pssssst... (what's your name),

I'm thinking of you. [Frown]

Please update us when you're able, k?  -

--------------------
more light, more love

LC
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 7070

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LC     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I am going throught the same thing. Pain in right side and moved to center, nausea, some vomitting. Had the GB ultrasound and it was just fine.

Turns out my pancrease is irritated. My amylase and lipase (pancreatic digestive enzymes)levels were off the chart.

Have these been checked?

This all seems to be due to Rocephin that I started a month ago.

LC

Posts: 116 | From Pennsylvania | Registered: Mar 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TexasChaos
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 7465

Hi, all, you are my lifeline!

Trueblue (*baby, I love you* sorry, couldn't help a little Madonna there) - yes, I did call the PCP and report the vomiting... guess what she said? "Go back to the ER." GROWL. And I have not heard from her since, so much for the "rush order" on the scan results. I am going to send her office a nasty letter... after I transfer my records.

So DH called the hospital directly and convinced them to release the HIDA scan results to us... which were negative. I was stunned (maybe it would be different if they had used CCK?)

So I tried getting an appointment with a GI specialist and nobody can get me in until the middle of next week.

I have some Vicodin, but it does not help. Also, the ER prescribed me an anti-spasmotic, but it has not helped at all either.

Pretty sure it is not appendix - CT scan was normal for that, and the pain is definitely correlated with food.

I'm thinking I am just going to have to give up and suffer, because every way I go hits a dead-end. But DH can't miss any more work and is afraid to leave me.

Blue, what are they going to do about your stone/polyp?

TexasChaos
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 7465

I am wondering if this could be related to Celiac Disease?

My younger brother tested positive for Celiac last year, but his symptoms were different.

Anybody have a clue?

trueblue
Member # 7348

Ack, next week!!!!! Could the stupid PCP call and make them see you sooner?

Have they checked for h.pylori? I don't know what else. Maybe leaky gut. Whatever it is it sucks. Sorry.

I don't know anything about Celiac, maybe ask Tutu, I think she might have been diagnosed with it recently. (I might be wrong about that, fuzzy brain and all.)

I hope they can sort you out soon, kiddo. [group hug]

I have the ultrasound tomorrow afternoon. The stone/polyp was from last November. I went and picked up the results today so they'd have comparison. I'm also not sure if this is GB or something else. Defininately right sided, whatever it is, and goes through to my back. It's not excrutiatiing(sp?) but fairly uncomfortable. (The gastro hasn't given me an appt at all; I think they're stalling to see what the tests show.) [Roll Eyes]

--------------------
more light, more love

TexasChaos
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 7465

LC, thanks for the info. I checked and my amylase and lipase levels were good... but these can "fall back to normal levels" as certain illnesses progress... hope that is not my case.

Blue, yup, been checked for h.pylori.

This is what I've figured out thus far:

RULED OUT
* Ulcers - negative h. pylori test
* Urinary tract infections - negative urine test
* Kidney stones - ruled out on ultrasound and CT scan
* Diverticulitis - ruled out on CT
* Bowel obstruction -- ruled out on CT scan
* ulcerative colitis - no blood in stool; CBC & SED rate normal
* Cholecystitis - supposedly ruled out by ultrasound, CT scan and HIDA scan
* Pancreatitis - ruled out on ultrasound and CT scan; lipase and amylase levels normal
* Appendicitis - pain not constant enough?; no rebound tenderness

REMAINING POSSIBLE CAUSES
* Irritable Bowel Syndrome
* Food allergy
* Parasite infections
* Crohn's disease

I've been going through my bloodwork, researching the things outside the normal ranges... my MCH (Mean Corpuscular Hemoglobin) was slightly high. Serum Total Protein was slightly low (which can indicate liver or kidney disease, autoimmune disease, or GI syndromes such as Celiac or Crohn's). Lymphocytes were low, and Eosinophils were high (double the high end of normal!) High Eosinophils can indicate allergies or parasitic infections. I find this very intriguing.

trueblue
Member # 7348

Chaos ~ you're doing good detective work. I hope something makes sense soon.

I have nothing to add as food for thought, right now. Brain is shutting down. The day has gotten progressively worse. I'm taking back my annoyance comment and upping it to complete lousiness. Don't feel good at all. [shake]

I ws feeling a little better for 3 or 4 days but I slipped back really fast today. I don;t know why.

I hope you get some answers tomorrow. [group hug]

--------------------
more light, more love

shoney
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 9925

Icon 1 posted      Profile for shoney     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I went to the ER a few weeks ago for horrible stomache pain, nausea etc. I am on Rocephin, so they thought it was gallbladder. The ER doc didn't do anything, (after waiting 6 hours). decided it was gastritis-put me on protonix-and you know what-I feel better.
Posts: 561 | From eastcoast | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
shoney
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 9925

Icon 1 posted      Profile for shoney     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I went to the ER a few weeks ago for horrible stomache pain, nausea etc. I am on Rocephin, so they thought it was gallbladder. The ER doc didn't do anything, (after waiting 6 hours). decided it was gastritis-put me on protonix-and you know what-I feel better.
Posts: 561 | From eastcoast | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
AliG
Member # 9734

Chaos,

Try this: http://symptoms.wrongdiagnosis.com/cosymptoms/abdominal-pain/vomiting.htm

Maybe it'll help. [Frown]

--------------------

cactus
Member # 7347

Icon 1 posted      Profile for cactus     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
TX, how are you feeling today?

Thinking of you...

--------------------
�Did you ever stop to think, and forget to start again?� - A.A. Milne

Posts: 1987 | From No. VA | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lymetoo
Member # 743

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lymetoo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
I am wondering if this could be related to Celiac Disease?

My younger brother tested positive for Celiac last year, but his symptoms were different.

Anybody have a clue?

It COULD be. I didn't have the classic celiac symptoms either. The classic would be diarrhea after eating gluten.

With a family history, I would suggest getting tested for it. It's kind of like Lyme in that you need a dr who REALLY knows celiac well and uses the best lab.

Prometheus and Enterolab are the best ones. Why don't you try eliminating gluten for awhile?

Go to www.celiac.com or PM me for more info......or call your brother!

Hope you're better soon!!!!!!!!!!!!! [group hug]

--------------------
--Lymetutu--
Opinions, not medical advice!

Posts: 96222 | From Texas | Registered: Feb 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TexasChaos
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 7465

Aw, shucks, y'all are great! Here I am, wallowing in my misery, and I log on here to find these posts of helpful links, suggestions, and well-wishes.

LLMD is stumped... Thought it might be a really nasty herx from Bart, but I had not yet started my Bart meds when this first hit. So referred me to a GI specialist (apptmt on Monday afternoon).

Vomiting seems to have stopped, but then I am only eating clear liquids.

AliG, thanks for the great link. What a nifty site! One thing that cracks me up -- "Death" is one of the symptoms you can click on to add to your list!! [Smile]

Several posters mentioned Rocephin... alas, I have never been on that. LLMD feels that it would not be best for my situation (3 little kids at home!) But I have heard that Rocephin causes gallstones and other GB problems.

Shoney - gastritis is one of the culprits under consideration. So sorry to hear about your experience. ER docs are USELESS... but I'm glad the meds they gave you are working.

Blue, how ya feeling today? Hope you're not still feeling lousy.

Lymetoo, thanks for the celiac info. I just sent my brother an e-mail. I remember he used to actually see blood after using the restroom... thank the Lord I have not experienced that.

trueblue
Member # 7348

heya ~
Had the US done today. No results, no answers; she sure did hit all the hot spots, though.

Can't get an appt with the gastro until they have the results from these tests and decide whether I'm worthy. [Roll Eyes]

Not feeling so good.

I'm hoping you start feeling better soon and take me with you, k? Please? [kiss]

--------------------
more light, more love

trueblue
Member # 7348

heya ~ no answers and not for lack of trying ranting and raving.

Best I could do is get a cancellation spot for a gastro/liver specialist on tuesday morning. It's very far to tuesday.

I just need to get through another weekend. My haed is exploding and my neck is stiff and can't imagine doing this for almost another 4 days.

I ophe to hear your;e feeling better tomorrow.

[kiss] <- healing kissy

--------------------
more light, more love

TexasChaos
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 7465

Blue, hon, you've got me worried. Headache and stiff neck? Major signs of meningitis! Other symptoms: nausea/vomiting, fever, sensitivity to light, sleepiness, confusion.

I really hope this weekend passes quickly and uneventfully for you. Please keep me posted!!

trueblue
Member # 7348

quote:
Blue, hon, you've got me worried. Headache and stiff neck? Major signs of meningitis! Other symptoms: nausea/vomiting, fever, sensitivity to light, sleepiness, confusion.

I really hope this weekend passes quickly and uneventfully for you. Please keep me posted!!

Me too
haven't vomited only want to, the rest yeah and more and more stuff everyday. I'm losing more control over my muscles. can't sit up from laying down without pulling myself up with my arms. All the head, neck , back stuff and the abdominal. I ache all over and am alternating chills and sweats. I think I should start a new thread once i can think. The fevers are not high.

Sorry to be whining.

I hope your weekend is going better.

[ 21. October 2006, 11:35 AM: Message edited by: trueblue ]

--------------------
more light, more love

trueblue
Member # 7348

TXC ~ How are you holding up?

[hi] [group hug] hang in there [kiss]

--------------------
more light, more love

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code� is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | LymeNet home page | Privacy Statement