LymeNet Home LymeNet Home Page LymeNet Flash Discussion LymeNet Support Group Database LymeNet Literature Library LymeNet Legal Resources LymeNet Medical & Scientific Abstract Database LymeNet Newsletter Home Page LymeNet Recommended Books LymeNet Tick Pictures Search The LymeNet Site LymeNet Links LymeNet Frequently Asked Questions About The Lyme Disease Network LymeNet Menu

LymeNet on Facebook

LymeNet on Twitter

The Lyme Disease Network receives a commission from Amazon.com for each purchase originating from this site.

When purchasing from Amazon.com, please
click here first.

Thank you.

LymeNet Flash Discussion
Dedicated to the Bachmann Family

LymeNet needs your help:
LymeNet 2020 fund drive

The Lyme Disease Network is a non-profit organization funded by individual donations.

LymeNet Flash Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» LymeNet Flash » Questions and Discussion » Medical Questions » Do you have ART done at each visit?

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Do you have ART done at each visit?
valymemom
Frequent Contributor (1K+ posts)
Member # 7076

Icon 1 posted      Profile for valymemom     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Just wondering how often your practitioner does it.

My son started seeing a new llmd in December who uses muscle testing and we have seen him monthly - but we only had ART done twice.

Should I be requesting it for him each visit?

I just want to figure out what supplements he needs so he can get help with inflammation/pain.

Posts: 1240 | From Centreville,VA | Registered: Mar 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SForsgren
Member # 7686

Icon 1 posted      Profile for SForsgren         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I do it at every visit with my 2 practitioners that use ART as part of their work.

--------------------
Be well,
Scott

Posts: 4617 | From San Jose, CA | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
hardynaka
Member # 8099

Icon 1 posted      Profile for hardynaka     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I also see 2 ART practioners.

They do ART 90% of the time every visit.

Selma

Posts: 1086 | From Switzerland | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SForsgren
Member # 7686

Icon 1 posted      Profile for SForsgren         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi Selma,
I am actually sitting here in a room with one of your ART practitioners - maybe both. S is here at the Autism conference in Seattle... [Smile]
Scott

--------------------
Be well,
Scott

Posts: 4617 | From San Jose, CA | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
GiGi
Frequent Contributor (5K+ posts)
Member # 259

Icon 1 posted      Profile for GiGi         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yes, ART is done almost through the whole visit. Very little talk - that's how the continuation of treament is determined. That's how decisions are reached whether existing meds and nutrients are still welcome by the body, etc. It avoids a lot of pitfalls.

Yes, Selma, S is here with another one of the top therapists out of the German group. I have known them for many years and they are both fabulous practitioners learning more and more at this seminar. There is constantly something new learned. Heard today that a little autistic boy started to for the first time speak many, many words that he had never spoken before ---after he had had five days of the galactose I have been talking about. It is so rewarding to hear that. Many are now being ART tested for it as are most other patients and whoever tests positive for it, is encouraged to use it.

It is fun being here with Scott - he is like a sponge learning more and more. And so am I!

Hope your doctor will continue to use ART - you will, I am sure benefit from it.

Take care.

Posts: 9834 | From Washington State | Registered: Oct 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cathy DeVoe
Member # 11271

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cathy DeVoe     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
This may sound really dumb....but what is ART?
C

Posts: 88 | From Carnation | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cathy DeVoe
Member # 11271

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cathy DeVoe     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
This may sound really dumb....but what is ART?
C [bonk]

Posts: 88 | From Carnation | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
GiGi
Frequent Contributor (5K+ posts)
Member # 259

Icon 1 posted      Profile for GiGi         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Here is an explanation of ART (Autonomic Response Testing). It is not totally telling all, but you get a pretty good sense of what it does. It is the best form of muscle testing that I know.

With this method, the problems are diagnosed, the deficiencies determined, and the most suitable medicines and nutrients determined for treatment.
It avoids a lot of pitfalls and unnecessary stress of the system. It takes minutes rather than weeks and little money rather than thousands of dollars for lab testing that give
no answers to "what is the problem and what will it take to start fixing this problem". The body tells what it needs to unblock the body's own regulation, i.e. help the body into a healing mode.

http://www.justbewell.com/information/Autonomic_Response_Testing.html

Take care.

Posts: 9834 | From Washington State | Registered: Oct 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
valymemom
Member # 7076

Icon 1 posted      Profile for valymemom     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thanks all! I was hoping you would respond, Gigi. My son sees someone I think you would recommend here in D.C. and I am going to start asking for muscle testing to be included at each appointment.

We switched protocols and I wish we would have ART tested to see whether to remain/change meds and supplements.

Posts: 1240 | From Centreville,VA | Registered: Mar 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
hardynaka
Member # 8099

Icon 1 posted      Profile for hardynaka     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Scott and Gigi, I knew S. was travelling, but I didn't know she where she was .. Now I know!!!

This internet connection is SO funny!

I asked in Reformhauser about Galactose, nope, they never heard of it. I'll go to a normal pharmacy and check. If I don't find any info, I guess I have to drop at that address in Konstanz to find out more info... Or email one of you guys later.

I'm enjoying some of dr. K's DVDs here, very very informative and easy to understand (even for bad German speakers like me).

Take care you all,
Selma

Posts: 1086 | From Switzerland | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code� is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | LymeNet home page | Privacy Statement