LymeNet Home LymeNet Home Page LymeNet Flash Discussion LymeNet Support Group Database LymeNet Literature Library LymeNet Legal Resources LymeNet Medical & Scientific Abstract Database LymeNet Newsletter Home Page LymeNet Recommended Books LymeNet Tick Pictures Search The LymeNet Site LymeNet Links LymeNet Frequently Asked Questions About The Lyme Disease Network LymeNet Menu

LymeNet on Facebook

LymeNet on Twitter

The Lyme Disease Network receives a commission from Amazon.com for each purchase originating from this site.

When purchasing from Amazon.com, please
click here first.

Thank you.

LymeNet Flash Discussion
Dedicated to the Bachmann Family

LymeNet needs your help:
LymeNet 2020 fund drive

The Lyme Disease Network is a non-profit organization funded by individual donations.

LymeNet Flash Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» LymeNet Flash » Questions and Discussion » Medical Questions » Does a Rife help with Inflamation

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Does a Rife help with Inflamation
steelbone
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 14014

Icon 1 posted      Profile for steelbone     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi All
Have had a few bad days. have decided to do more then just abx. Think I might try rifeing.

Has anyone had sucess with inflamtion. This seems to be my biggest problem.

Has anyone had sucess treating co-infections?

Also to the sucessfull people what machine are you using?

Thanks for all your help in the battle to get well. So i can play some golf and enjoy some what of a normal life.

[Smile] [Smile] [Smile]

--------------------
All The Best,
Paul
[email protected]

The harder you work the luckier you get!

Posts: 965 | From Nebraska Cornhuskers fan in Massachusetts | Registered: Dec 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
D Bergy
Frequent Contributor (1K+ posts)
Member # 9984

Icon 1 posted      Profile for D Bergy     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I think the only way that Rife treatments helps inflammation is by killing the bacteria causing it. My wife will treat when her joints are inflamed and it will make it temporarily worse. The next day the pain is usually gone or greatly reduced. This is her same reaction to Samento, Cumanda, MMS etc.

Not sure on co-infections, but she did get a giant herx on babesia frequencies one time. Never happened again, and I have no way of knowing if she even had Babesia. In general Rife is not considered effective against co-infections.

There are Lymph frequencies that could help detox, but I cannot say they work as we have not used them.

D Bergy

Posts: 2919 | From Minnesota | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
leogrl54
Member # 10770

Icon 1 posted      Profile for leogrl54     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
can you give me some basic infoon rife machine. is this electrocurrant therapy? i'd appreciate it
thanks

Posts: 76 | From Kalispell, Montana | Registered: Dec 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
D Bergy
Member # 9984

Icon 1 posted      Profile for D Bergy     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
A Rife machine is a frequency generator or signal generator, if you prefer. These are used for various purposes, but when used in a manner developed by Royal Rife to disable, destroy or weaken pathogens, they are referred to as a Rife machine.

They are not truly Rife machines as his were destroyed years ago, and the new generation of machines do not work as effectively as his did. There are several people attempting to find the exact method he used, but it is still on going.

For all practical purposes they are known as Rife machines and they use specific frequencies for specific bacteria, viruses etc. The frequencies supposedly resonate with a sympathetic frequency that will break the cell wall of pathogens or damage them enough so they cannot reproduce.

This method works well for some pathogens and not so well on others. The Lyme spirochete is structurally very weak. It is fairly easy for the correct frequency to disable this form. On the other hand, the CWD form and cyst form are much more difficult to disable with frequencies. It is thought that these machines only work well on the spirochete form, and from my experience, I would have to agree with that.

The machines that are used for this are usually modified or specially built frequency generators that deliver the frequencies via plasma tubes or a contact method with conductors held in your hands.

My machine is a GB-4000 contact device and it has worked well for my wifes Lyme disease. It brought her from almost being crippled with joint pain, fevers and rages, to virtually normal in less than a year. It has not completely eliminated the disease, and I consider it a good treatment method but not a cure.

Here are some links you can get more info.

http://www.rife.org/

http://www.rife.de/

http://health.groups.yahoo.com/group/Lyme-and-rife/

D Bergy

Posts: 2919 | From Minnesota | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
amkdiaries
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 7035

Icon 1 posted      Profile for amkdiaries   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Rifing always made my neuropathy go off the chart and since a doctor was not supervising the treatments I decided to stop for now.

I will come back to it when my body can better handle detoxing.

Posts: 425 | From NY, United States | Registered: Mar 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sixgoofykids
Member # 11141

Icon 1 posted      Profile for sixgoofykids   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I have never personally tried rifing. At one point I was looking into it and talked to my LLMD, who is very open to alternative treatments to complement my meds.

He said that he has seen better results from Cowden herbs, so he'd rather me spend my money there. Cowden, in addition to killing bugs, also focuses on building the adrenals and detoxing.

In my opinion, rifing is good for killing bugs from what I've read on the board.

However, if you're having inflammation problems, I wouldn't aggravate it more by killing off bugs even faster. I would look into more anti-inflammatory things you can do ..... try detoxing more.

I think killing off bugs is important, but I think that strengthening your immune system and getting rid of toxins is even more important ... though you do need to do both.

Things I do in addition to "killing bugs" is -- FIR sauna, coffee enemas, exercise (to what extent you are able, just enough to push yourself a little), water, water with lemon/lime, diet, supplements, herbs, sunshine, rest.

I think all these things are what have helped me get better so quickly. I really think we underestimate the value of exercise and sunshine. I know some people can't even stand, I'm talking about doing what you can. It's good for stimulating the immune system.

Ultimately we want to get so our own immune system can handle this .... killing bugs is good, strengthening the immune system is even better.

I haven't written off the idea of rife, I'm just not adding it at this point.

--------------------
sixgoofykids.blogspot.com

Posts: 13449 | From Ohio | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
steelbone
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 14014

Icon 1 posted      Profile for steelbone     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Goof

You make some really good points. I think i need to be more patient and do some more of things you are and some of the other folk are sugguesting. I think since I have only been treating lyme and bart for a very short period my bacteria load might be to high for a rife machine.

I do the tradional sauna, drinks tons of water and I am now taking chorella. I'm currently building a new home and will have an FIR put in the master bedroom. Look forward to that.

I do excersie a lot. But this last week or so i could barley walk do to a real good herex. I think I have a lot of bacteria between by lower back and hips. So when I herex that where most of my pain is.

I need to learn more about coffee enemas. I have seen this on several posts

Thanks all [Smile] [Smile] [Smile]

--------------------
All The Best,
Paul
[email protected]

Posts: 965 | From Nebraska Cornhuskers fan in Massachusetts | Registered: Dec 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
D Bergy
Member # 9984

I agree that detoxing is more important than killing more bacteria. People that do not detox well do not usually get good results with any treatment since the recirculation of toxins prevent any noticeable improvement.

When the bacterial load is reduced, this is much less of a problem. Kill slow, detox fast.

D Bergy

steelbone
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 14014

Bergy

Do you think 110 oz of water some with lemon and lime a day along with Chorella, traditional sauna and epsom salt bath's is enough?

Or

Should I add milk thistle

Any thoughts would be nice [Smile] [Smile]

--------------------
All The Best,
Paul
[email protected]

D Bergy
Member # 9984

The only thing my wife has used for detox is Burbur.
She rarely ever needed that. She naturally detoxes well.

There are many people here that know much more about how to detox than I do. I just know that you cannot feel better until your system is cleared. I do not give my wife anything that kills Lyme until she is clear of the dead matter from the last treatment. Her reactions tell me everything that is going on, most of the time.

I would guess you are taking plenty already, but time is the other factor. When you feel better than normal, you are probably clear.

Sorry I could not be of more help.

D Bergy

TerryK
Frequent Contributor (5K+ posts)
Member # 8552

Icon 1 posted      Profile for TerryK     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The frequencies listed in the CAFL (Consolidated Annotated Frequency List) for treating inflammation are 1.5, 3.6 and 2720. It also says to see Infection general sets. I don't know if that would kill bugs or not. Well, of course the infection sets would but I don't know about the inflammation frequencies.

I've never tried those frequencies. My machine can't go to 1.5 or 3.6. I do use different frequcies for removing lymph plaque. I think they help but I'm doing a lot of other things to clear my lymph so I don't know what is helping for sure.

For inflammation you can use:
enteric coated proteolytic enzymes on a empty stomach such as serraflazyme

Mega doses of fish oil
bromelain
Rutin
Turmeric
quercitin
Feverfew
Noni by nutramedix

You can change your diet too.

Search at LN for more info.

Terry

Posts: 6286 | From Oregon | Registered: Jan 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code� is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | LymeNet home page | Privacy Statement