LymeNet Home LymeNet Home Page LymeNet Flash Discussion LymeNet Support Group Database LymeNet Literature Library LymeNet Legal Resources LymeNet Medical & Scientific Abstract Database LymeNet Newsletter Home Page LymeNet Recommended Books LymeNet Tick Pictures Search The LymeNet Site LymeNet Links LymeNet Frequently Asked Questions About The Lyme Disease Network LymeNet Menu

LymeNet on Facebook

LymeNet on Twitter

The Lyme Disease Network receives a commission from Amazon.com for each purchase originating from this site.

When purchasing from Amazon.com, please
click here first.

Thank you.

LymeNet Flash Discussion
Dedicated to the Bachmann Family

LymeNet needs your help:
LymeNet 2020 fund drive

The Lyme Disease Network is a non-profit organization funded by individual donations.

LymeNet Flash Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» LymeNet Flash » Questions and Discussion » Medical Questions » bionic 880 group in Maryland (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: bionic 880 group in Maryland
lymie_in_md
Frequent Contributor (1K+ posts)
Member # 14197

Icon 14 posted      Profile for lymie_in_md     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
If you live in Maryland we are starting a group to investigate the bionic 880. This is highly recommended by GiGi in the following topic:

http://tinyurl.com/4oswam

If you are interested please PM. Others are starting to join.

Nothing ventured nothing gained.

Let's seek wellness. [group hug]

--------------------
Bob

Posts: 2150 | From Maryland | Registered: Dec 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
GiGi
Frequent Contributor (5K+ posts)
Member # 259

Icon 1 posted      Profile for GiGi         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Bob, if all else fails, you can always come out here and try ours! when we get it.

Take care.

Posts: 9834 | From Washington State | Registered: Oct 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lymie_in_md
Member # 14197

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lymie_in_md     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thanks GiGi ... I'll take that as plan B ... Very much appreciated. [Big Grin]

--------------------
Bob

Posts: 2150 | From Maryland | Registered: Dec 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
heiwalove
Member # 6467

Icon 1 posted      Profile for heiwalove     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i don't live in MD but i would absolutely be willing to travel there for treatments if this pans out. [Smile]

--------------------
http://www.myspace.com/violinexplosion

Posts: 1848 | From seattle, wa | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lymie_in_md
Member # 14197

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lymie_in_md     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'll keep you posted as to the groups progress and and how things can be leveraged. A lot factors come into play the size of the group and logistics of how and when people will get there turn with the unit. My feeling is first come first served as far as the group is concerned.

Building a group is a challenge, you have to get the word out. I'm sure 99% aren't even aware how this product may benefit them and others are on the fence. To get off the fence one way or the other is embracing the information available. Its going to take time and a little persistence. I'm hoping folks can see Dr. Woitzel's use of the laser cured 1,200 people of lyme and want to take advantage of his methods.

We'll say 10 people choose to participate we get the laser. Logistically the laser would only need per person 1 1/2 hours per week. And all we have to do is car pool the unit.

We'll say logistically we can accomodate 8 treatments per day given a daily schedule (given a lot of carpooling) 56 treatments per week. 8 treatments is about 6 hours and 4 hours of carpooling. We'll say a treatment duration is 8 weeks. So every two months another 24 people could be treated off a single unit.

I guess the idea is to form a group of 25 families as a beta test.

The main idea is to keep the unit busy and keep a good schedule.

--------------------
Bob

lymie_in_md
Member # 14197

bump

--------------------
Bob

UnexpectedIlls
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 15144

Icon 1 posted      Profile for UnexpectedIlls     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wow, this sounds great. I wish I was well enough to join this group. I can barely leave the hosue to go to the doctors. I dont know what is going to help me get well? I dont know anything anymore.

I wish you guys luck. I live in Mass, so thats a ways away. Do you have many people in this group yet? Is this safe?

I am going to read GiGI's thread but I dot understand how this is CURING anything....I ahve learned not to take that word too serisouly lately.....Its been thrown at me A LOT.

I will start reading that thread today....

--------------------
"You'll be surprised to know how far you can go from the point you thought it was the end"

Posts: 946 | From Massachusetts | Registered: Apr 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Alv
Unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
WOW ....I wish I can come there to.

I wish We can be able to ofer here in NorthEAST .I would see my LLMD next month and I would offer the information.

I think ( I am not sure that she uses ART as well) and she uses Muscle testing.

She has a machine for the increase of a NK cellers.And she works on the body as a WHOLE.

I just hope that she will be willing to look into it.

If you were a little closer I would have cheaped IN!

IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lymie_in_md
Member # 14197

We should to putting more machines in this country so we may all benefit and we should work to do that. Along with other therapies known in germany but somehow not found here.

When we've proven one machine works in this country then more groups will form.

The only benefit I want is my health and that is all I will receive.

--------------------
Bob

Cobweb
Unregistered

I live in Maryland, but fortunately I don't need it since I have been able to get better with more traditional means via my LLMD.
GiGi
Member # 259

Cobweb, hope you get not just better, but totally well -- that's the main thing. Good luck.

Bob, just thought I would kick this up. My invitation still stands just in case. Good luck to you too!

Posts: 9834 | From Washington State | Registered: Oct 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lymie_in_md
Member # 14197

Cobweb : Why don't you take the information to your llmd. See if he would recommend you do both. Don't mention the treatment group though, just mention the process of using Professor F. A. Popps use of biophotons and then Dr. Woitzel's success through the bionic 880. See what he says.

--------------------
Bob

Cobweb
Unregistered

Chances are she already knows since LymeNet is one of the links on her website.
Cobweb
Unregistered

quote:
Originally posted by GiGi:
Cobweb, hope you get not just better, but totally well -- that's the main thing. Good luck.

Does this mean you don't believe in "Chronic Lyme" GIGI?

It would be great to get totally well from a chronic disease-then the IDSA would be right-there is no such thing as chronic lyme.

lymie_in_md
Member # 14197

Cobweb you really like to simplify a complex problem with a label. Yes chronic lyme exists. Lyme instigates the dysregulation of body functions which cause symptoms.

Lets say you killed all the lyme in your body with a course of antibiotics. Will the antibiotics fix those areas where lyme dysregulated the function? Our bodies may fix some of the dysregulation, but how much? I think Fritz Popp may have one of the answers if not the answer to re-regulating body functions.

I'm curious cobweb this discussion isn't about ABX. And, you obviously have an accusatory tone, so what's your agenda?

One last question Cobweb, are ABX in your opinion a method by itself to cure chronic lyme?

--------------------
Bob

UnexpectedIlls
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 15144

Icon 1 posted      Profile for UnexpectedIlls     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I was wondering if you have been in contact with anyone who has used the Bionic880?

I am interested, especially if I can get well with it.

--------------------
"You'll be surprised to know how far you can go from the point you thought it was the end"

Posts: 946 | From Massachusetts | Registered: Apr 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
northstar
Member # 7911

Icon 1 posted      Profile for northstar     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
lymie in md:
First, I am not against the photon and 880. I have
always been open to others trying these things, and
getting back to the group with an honest appraisal
of experiences, both positive,neutral, and negative.

I have seen positive things actually
happen with adjunctive therapies.

However, your statement above implies that the 880 is treating a post lyme syndrome, and not an
infection cause, that is, the borrelia.

Yes chronic lyme exists. Lyme instigates the dysregulation of body functions which cause symptoms............Lets say you killed all the lyme in your body with a course of antibiotics. Will the antibiotics fix those areas where lyme dysregulated the function?

I believe most people are interested in
it as an infection fighting agent.

Gigi has
presented info supporting it's use as an infection
fighting agent. Well, at least, the reports say the users felt normal again and do not get sick, i.e. have relapse.

I would guess in a more detailed study,
one would find people who test negative (i.e. no response) to ART inquiry of borrelia, but still have symptoms of dysregulation, such as gland or organ dysfunction. Then do the 880.

And also use it with active infections as another group.

I also would inquire about additional therapies that might have been used by the European practitioners, since at times there can be synergistic qualities to adjunctive therapies.

By the way, how much do these things cost?

Northstar

Posts: 1331 | From hither and yonder | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cobweb
Unregistered

Hi Lymed in MD-sorry you feel my tone was accusatory. I can only speak from my own experience-that's all I wish to pass along.

I never mentioned antibiotics-I simply stated that I was treated by more traditional methods-which can and does include a lot more than antibiotics.

As for asking questions-isn't that how we get answers?

And you're right-I do like to simplify in order to clarify-especially for the newbies.

I say go for it, bro. if that's your thing.

Clancy
Member # 8774

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Clancy     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
This sounds very promising. We live further up the east coast but would be interested in your fact finding meetings.

Gigi, do you know if one were to get the full tx. in Germany if it would take 4-5 weeks? or is it completely individual?

Thank you, Gigi for researching all this!

Posts: 67 | From northeast | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
luvs2ride
Member # 8090

Icon 1 posted      Profile for luvs2ride     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
L-I-M

I am very interested in this as well. I live in SW Virginia but I already travel to Fairfax to see my doctor. MD may not be that much further depending upon where you are located.

Would you mind IM me with your location (better still the location of the practioner who will be assisting with this treatment) and your phone #?

I may want to opt in on your group if I can. You are a whole lot closer than Germany.

Luvs

--------------------
When the Power of Love overcomes the Love of Power, there will be Peace.

Posts: 3038 | From america | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lymie_in_md
Member # 14197

Luv's you are close enough if your interested to join please PM me. I'm trying to keep it within 2 hours driving distance from laurel. And much of Virginia outside Washington is fine.

Thx cobweb for the clarification, and I hope for your complete remission. Hopefully we'll have some positive stories to tell.

--------------------
Bob

lymie_in_md
Member # 14197

Northstar, I think it is both active and post borrelia and the 880 handles both. I guess, I was thinking of myself and cobweb, we're almost well but just not there (80% of health). It could be we have lighter infections but some left over dysregulation.

My view of post lyme : You may still have some lyme, but it is not the main reason for the remaining symptoms. So it doesn't matter if it is an active infection or a lingering one.

The reason for remaining symptoms : the active infection cause organ dysregulation. Bacterial infections from other bacteria, parasites, or viruses. The following is a list of what the 880 treats, notice borreliosis is just one of many.

� Achillodynia
� Acne
� Arthritis, Arthrosis
� Borreliosis
� Depression
� Eczema
� Inflammation
� Heel bone
� Hyper mobility
� Ischialgia
� Scar formation
� Neuralgia (Trigeminus, postzoster Neuralgia)
� Neurodermatitis, Psoriasis
� Ostetoarthritis
� Disorder of sleep
� Pain (burning and chronic)
� Mania *
� Tinnitus
� Traumatism (successful fracture treatment, Distortion)
� Ulcerous
� Burning
� Successful wound-treatment (Ulcer)

From the list above it does more then just takes care of the invection. It helps regulate many of the bodies functions.

"Since 4 years I work with Bionic 880. The priority of my treatments in my practice,
was on Borreliosis. Until now I have treated with success about 108 Borreliosis
patients. With bio-photon therapy the patients responded faster as opposed to the
long span of treatment with antibiotics. ..."

It's now been 8 years and he's now helped 1200 to live normal lives.

--------------------
Bob

UnexpectedIlls
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 15144

Is it very costly for the bionic 880???

I am now VERY interested ...but does it work with ALL levels of illness, including being very ill?

--------------------

UnexpectedIlls
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 15144

I have left 3 responses/questions....It seems No one wants to answer any of my questions...

Thank you [Smile]

--------------------

northstar
Member # 7911

Icon 1 posted      Profile for northstar     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thank you lymie in md,

The interesting aspects are the anti-inflammatory
claims, which can also be an (part) cause of neuralgia and arthritis symptoms.

The inflammatory aspect could be
a result of low count spirochetes/blebs/cysts/need for further detox, etc., (my speculation).

And co-infections, which still are a mystery in this process. It certainly will be interesting the experiences of users, especially those with co-infections, which are considered by some to be a barrier to full recovery.

Cost?

(I ran across a practitioner who was using something called "The Vibe", which cost them $18,000.00 at the time. I think the website mentioned the
word photons! Website was not too detailed, pages had been yanked, etc. Testimonials were kind of "different". It looked like something from the future!)

Northstar

Posts: 1331 | From hither and yonder | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lymie_in_md
Member # 14197

The cost of the device is 10k per unit. A group could reduce that cost a great deal if it were shared. There is no technical reason why that couldn't be the case. I believe 25 people in a group could treat this disease based on Dr. Woitzel's treatment plan within 8 weeks. Another 25 could be treated in the next 8 weeks and so on.

--------------------
Bob

northstar
Member # 7911

Thanks l.i.m.: I did find the cost also; it was
in the other thread on the first few pages. It also
contained other information that was helpful, and
may answer other posters' questions.

To get the link to the other thread, you have to scroll through this thread! I would help, but
my eyeballs are rolling right now from trying
to find it again.

N/

UnexpectedIlls
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 15144

Sorry GiGI but that Thread is VERY long,....it took me a while to not only read it but comprehend it. I had to keep going back and forth.

For people who have been very sick before, I am sure you understand what it is like to be sick and looking for answers.

I am also sure you know what it is like to have problems with reading and comprhending information. I am sure you also understand how scary and lonely it is.

If I was someone who was very ill before and new of things that could possibly help my fellow sufferers I WOULD without an problem.

I understand you have put a lot of research into this. I also understand that asking questions sometimes is like pulling teeth.

Thank you for all of your research and information. I do understand how much work you put into it. I will no longer ask questions about the Bionic 880. I will refer to that thread.

[ 26. May 2008, 07:23 PM: Message edited by: UnexpectedIlls ]

--------------------

Cobweb
Unregistered

We did something similiar L-I-M in our neighborhood for a snowblower-we all chipped in together to get one-and everyone benefited-except it didn't snow that year-and we haven't had much since!

Anyway for those who may be unable to chip in for this bionic (very catchy)880-you can read the Success Stories for free.

It is a thread compiled by Lou B in General Support. While you are there you can see if anyone has had experience with this thing before investing.

sixgoofykids
Member # 11141

Icon 1 posted      Profile for sixgoofykids   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I have a question .... is the Bionic 880 something we could do at home? Or do we need someone with the ability to muscle test to help us with it?

--------------------
sixgoofykids.blogspot.com

Posts: 13449 | From Ohio | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lymie_in_md
Member # 14197

Yes it is something you can do at home and do yourself. In a group the unit is either on the road or someone is on the road to get to it. We treating in houses.

The muscle testing is before the start of treatment and after treatment to see if there are still issues and more treatment is warranted. Once the nosode is selected you treat with it for the 8 weeks.

Hope this helps Six

--------------------
Bob

sixgoofykids
Member # 11141

Icon 1 posted      Profile for sixgoofykids   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
So where do you get the muscle testing done? Does it have to be one particular kind of muscle testing? Which kinds would work?

--------------------

Posts: 13449 | From Ohio | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lymie_in_md
Member # 14197

We have NIHA in Washington DC with 3 ART practioners. And I know of one practioner in Baltimore. I guess a way to find out who the practioners are in Ohio is to send an email to nurse A. http://nurseandi.com/start.html

good luck, Bob S...

--------------------
Bob

lymie_in_md
Member # 14197

Six check out the following link and look under Ohio. http://www.neuraltherapy.com/PractitionerReferrals.pdf [Smile]

--------------------
Bob

GiGi
Member # 259

I will try to answer what I can after I have some breakfast. I am starving...........

GiGi

Bugg
Member # 8095

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bugg     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
For what it's worth, I have a private party, who lives and practices in Germany, checking into this...He says lyme disease is a terrible problem there and is quite often in the media...I will let you know what, if anything, he unearths about this device and its practitioners...
Posts: 1155 | From Southeast | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sixgoofykids
Member # 11141

Thanks Bob. I went to the website and the only practitioner near me died last week. [Frown]

--------------------

Cobweb
Unregistered

quote:
Originally posted by sixgoofykids:
Thanks Bob. I went to the website and the only practitioner near me died last week. [Frown]

How?
sixgoofykids
Member # 11141

quote:
Originally posted by Cobweb:
quote:
Originally posted by sixgoofykids:

How?
The website didn't say. He looked pretty old though.

--------------------

Cobweb
Unregistered

quote:
Originally posted by lymie_in_md:
Cobweb : Why don't you take the information to your llmd. See if he would recommend you do both. Don't mention the treatment group though, just mention the process of using Professor F. A. Popps use of biophotons and then Dr. Woitzel's success through the bionic 880. See what he says.

I have an appointment soon. I'll print this thread and see what she says about it.
lymie_in_md
Member # 14197

Cobweb your post about talking to your LLMD I extol. It tests the assumption this might work and you'd investigate further one way or another, great! But you haven't investigated anything yet. What is a newbie to think, brand something bogus and MLM without investigation.

To summarize there is great bit of investigation in this thread. Maybe you should reread it. Like this product was germinated from years of research by Fritz Popp. It has documentation from Dr. Woitzel of 1200 patients in remission using this product. It has a track record from other health practioner's in Germany with testimonials.

Bugg in another thread said he has a contact in Germany to investigate the claims. You know that is testing the validity of the product. We learn from that. We learn nothing from intuition, or smells, or sounds like MLM without substance.

If you do have some substance to your MLM claims for this product. Why don't you share it.

--------------------
Bob

Cobweb
Unregistered

Just reminded me a lot of HerbaLife products that a friend of mine from church sells-and that's without a doubt MLM.

She is a friend and will remain so-but I do not intend to buy any Herbalife from her. So my intuition comes from direct experience of how this works.

You've got my word on running this past my LLMD who links to this site.

sixgoofykids
Member # 11141

I don't see how it could possibly be MLM as no one here is trying to sell the product. No one is trying to even get a commission on it.

Many of us are open to trying something new, and any of us who are interested in this are doing our own research.

BTW, there are many good products that are marketed with MLM ..... even if you don't like their sales tactics.

--------------------

lymie_in_md
Member # 14197

Cobweb you finally hit my funny bone. My mind is dancing with the obvious parallels between herbal supplements and state of the art lasers.

--------------------
Bob

Cobweb
Unregistered

State of the art lasers that aren't even manufactured or patented here in the US. DUH

But you're right , I deleted my post, because it is not up to me to protect the Newbie or the gullible-it is up to the moderators and administraters.

This boils down to nothing more than peddling a product. PERIOD

and you are helping to rope them in.

But hey-that's your business-not mine.

sparkle7
Member # 10397

Icon 1 posted      Profile for sparkle7     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Cold laser therapy or low level far infrared laser therapy is done in alot of places for pain & to help people stop smoking. There are a number of different lasers & LEDs available.

Veteranarian's also use it to heal wounds (sorry for my bad spelling) on horses & other animals.

It would sort of be like saying buying a dental drill is a MLM scam... I don't think so.

Many of these types of products (like Rife, micro-current devices, etc.) were surpressed back in the 1920's. The AMA told doctors that they would revoke their licenses if they developed these devices for healing.

The decision was to promote pharmaceuticals not energy medicine back then. So, much of the research & development of these techniques & devices was surpressed.

All the enthusiasm went into drugs & these became the mainstays of medical practice... Can you guess why??? Because large companies could get rich.

What's important is the nm length of the far infrared wavelengths. This device has a particular length (880 nm) & maybe this is why it works(?).

I'm not sure if the other devices have the same wavelengths or if there are possibly other technological considerations. This technique also combines homeopathy with the biophotonic therapy.

This isn't something most folks at home will be buying... It's more for doctors or practicioners to offer as a service to their patients.

How many drug company reps do you think the average doctor sees? How many vacations & perks do the doctors get offered to give drug prescriptions to patients?

If this therapy really works - the drug companies will go broke.

Posts: 7772 | From Northeast, again... | Registered: Oct 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
GiGi
Member # 259

Please not that the Bionic is not a laser. I will explain it on the other thread when I have time later today.

Take care.

sixgoofykids
Member # 11141

Can't wait to hear GiGi! I am reading every word you have said about this device and am really looking forward to hear how it works for your husband. My husband and I are seriously discussing purchasing one ourselves.

I just don't want you to think no one is reading with interest ..... I certainly am.

I have six healthy kids and a husband who have all been exposed to Lyme though me and through tick bites of their own. I'm thinking this sounds like a great way to keep them healthy. Right now I feel like they are just time bombs, like I was.

As expensive as Lyme treatment is, 10k to keep 7 people healthy is pretty cost effective .... and if it can get me well, that's a bonus.

Don't worry Ohioans, if I get it I won't be selfish with it. [Big Grin]

--------------------

lymie_in_md
Member # 14197

To summarize it has 84 (LED) diodes at 880nm if you don't want to read on.

Technical Data of the equipment

Bionic with 880 cluster sample (applicator)

Frequency, power supply and duration are computer-controlled. Frequency, power supply and duration are computer-controlled.
Parameter adjustment with user directions Adjustment parameters with user directions

Control Device: Control Device:

Dimensions: L 27 cm x W 17 cm x H 8 cm, height with placed radiation head 12,5 cm / Dimensions: L 27 cm x 17 cm x W H 8 cm, height with radiation head placed 12.5 cm /

14.17 x 6.73 x 3.35 inches, height with placed radiation head 4.92 inches 14.17 x 6.73 x 3.35 inches, height with radiation head placed 4.92 inches

Weight: 2.3 kg Weight: 2.3 kg

Radiation source: 84 (LED) diodes 880 Nm Radiation source: 84 (LED) diodes 880 Nm

Wavelength: 880 Nm, pulsed Wavelength: 880 Nm, pulsed

IMF: IMF:

2.471 cyc./sec., 4.942 cyc./sec., 7.833 cyc./sec., 9.844 cyc./sec., 28 cyc./sec., 80 cyc./sec. 2,471 cyc. / sec., 4,942 cyc. / sec., 7,833 cyc. / sec., 9,844 cyc. / sec., 28 cyc. / sec., 80 cyc. / sec.

Power density: Power Density:

approx. approx. 3.000 mW on the surface of the treated fabric and/or. 3,000 mW on the surface of the treated fabric and / or. approx. approx. 150 mW/cm2 150 mW/cm2

--------------------
Bob

sparkle7
Member # 10397

Icon 1 posted      Profile for sparkle7     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thanks Bob! I'm going to have to digest this when my head stops hurting.
Posts: 7772 | From Northeast, again... | Registered: Oct 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lymie_in_md
Member # 14197

bump

--------------------
Bob

luvs2ride
Member # 8090

Icon 1 posted      Profile for luvs2ride     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
***For those who don't think America is doing this****

Please go back to my post early in this thread where I link to NASA and their use of Photon Therapy.

They are not doing nosodes and lyme treatment but they certainly give great credibility to the authenticity of Photon Light Therapy.

Luvs

--------------------

Posts: 3038 | From america | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
yanivnaced
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 13212

Icon 1 posted      Profile for yanivnaced     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I read the science behind it and it looks promising. I'd be interested in hearing of your experiences with it.

Does anybody have an account at Lymenet Europe?
Maybe you might want to ask if anybody there has had experience with it or knows somebody that has.

A word of warning - there are some members over there that might start frothing at the mouth at the mention of anything non-abx.

Posts: 655 | From USA | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
heiwalove
Member # 6467

Icon 1 posted      Profile for heiwalove     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
yeah, i don't think lymenet europe is the place to ask about this. maybe the eurolyme yahoo group, if anyone belongs to that? i'm not sure of their stance on alternative treatments..

--------------------

Posts: 1848 | From seattle, wa | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
GiGi
Member # 259

When Tosho listed the German Lyme-forums the other day, I checked some of them out - could not find anything relating to photon therapy. Same as here. Just take a look here - haven't counted the people showing an interest here, but considering how many frequent this board over the years, hardly a few take notice openly.

Many people remain lurkers and many are happy with abx. As long as the drug companies can sell their antibiotics, nothing is ever going to change. Too bad.

Take care.

sixgoofykids
Member # 11141

quote:
Originally posted by luvs2ride:

Please go back to my post early in this thread where I link to NASA and their use of Photon Therapy.

I can't find this post. [confused]

--------------------

luvs2ride
Member # 8090

Six,

I'm sorry. I think my post was under GiGi's thread. Let me go look.

Luvs

--------------------

luvs2ride
Member # 8090

Yep it was in GiGi's post.

Look here and look under "studies"

http://www.lumenphoton.com/

Luvs

--------------------

sparkle7
Member # 10397

FYI - this LED device is similar to the Bionic 880 but costs $295.

It is not exactly the same & I am not saying people should use this instead... but if you want to try far infrared healing at home without having to find a practicioner - you may be interested in trying this device.

I'm going to do a bit more research but I am considering buying it - so, I can't say, personally, if this is a helpful device.

There is alot of good evidence that NIR is helpful for many ailments.

http://www.elixa.com/light/lightworks.htm

Compare the technicals to the Bionic 880...

The LightWorks generates an intense LED Light output using Constant-Current. The Hand Paddle has high intensity LEDs on both sides.

One side has 60 Red LEDs at a wavelength of 660nm.

The other side of the Hand Paddle has 55 high intensity Near-Infrared (NIR) LEDs at a wavelength of 880nm.

There are also 5 Red LEDs at 660nm wavelength on the NIR side of the paddle to indicate the NIR LEDs are working as NIR light is invisible to the human eye.

In Auto function, the lights cycle through 8 unique therapeutic modes* for 4 minutes each. You can also manually select a pulse rate or constant (no pulse) mode.

*292 Hz, 584 Hz, 1,168 Hz, 2,336 Hz, 4,672 Hz, 73 Hz, 146 Hz, Constant

Specifications:

Constant current of 20 milliamps per LED (Constant current ensures each LED has the same output and that each LED works under optimal electrical conditions.)

Very High Intensity LED Output. (Red 660nm LEDs output ~197 mW Total, and the NIR 880nm LEDs output ~228 mW Total)

The 660nm Red LED side puts out 177 Joules in 15 minutes (in Constant Mode).

The 880nm NIR LED side puts out 205 Joules in 15 minutes (in Constant Mode).

Unit functions and Frequencies controlled by Micro-Computer

Hand Paddle connects to base unit with standard telephone cord

Compact and lightweight.

CE Certification

The LightWorks is a professionally designed quality unit, thoroughly tested and guaranteed to operate as per the specifications.

LightWorks LED System $295.00 (Incl S&H in USA & Canda)

sixgoofykids
Member # 11141

Thank you luvs (and Sparkle).

--------------------

lymie_in_md
Member # 14197

Just came back from Pam Weintraub's booking signing and her discussion of lyme and the scientific community. Excellent discussion!

I basically canvassed a few people and many lymies there don't participate in lymenet. So a great many people don't know of these threads of information we've discussed.

I'm trying to involve the leaders first then go to some of their meetings and talk about the technology and hope to drive interest.

It is alot of work. Six that is why I said I was really busy this week during lymechat.

One point Pam made which I took to heart is how we need to band together. Not to necessarily change the political landscape. Instead to fund our own self interest which is full remission. I think in doing a group we are taking that step.

Just a note : we should never ever ever say the cure word. It is a four letter word.

--------------------
Bob

sparkle7
Member # 10397

6goofy - there's alot of info about far infrared healing if you do a search on google.

I think there's more studies of FIR than of Rife or other electro devices. The studies don't necessarily have to do with Lyme directly but there is significant evidence of FIR & healing.

It being explored by the military for wound healing, as well.

Here's some info about the NASA studies -

http://www.nasa.gov/home/hqnews/2003/nov/HQ_03366_clinical_trials.html

http://www.lighttherapyproducts.com/nasa_study.aspx

I'll post more articles when I find them.

sparkle7
Member # 10397

re: "need to band together"

I agree with this. I'm not expecting the gov't to change dramatically anytime soon.

It's been over 30 years that people have been getting Lyme. All we get is confusion & disinformation...

GiGi
Member # 259

At the present time, our Bionic 880, is still stuck at customs/FDA/Medical Tool in Wilmington, Ohio.

Can anyone guess how happy we feel about this right now ----- ?????

Take care.

lymie_in_md
Member # 14197

Reallllllllly happy for you GiGi, Hopefully it will be released soon. [Big Grin]

--------------------
Bob

sixgoofykids
Member # 11141

quote:
Originally posted by GiGi:
At the present time, our Bionic 880, is still stuck at customs/FDA/Medical Tool in Wilmington, Ohio.

Can anyone guess how happy we feel about this right now ----- ?????

Take care.

Ohio? Hmmm, maybe I can sneak up there and use it while it's stuck here! [lol]

--------------------

sparkle7
Member # 10397

I'm sorry that all of this created a big controversy & GiGi had to remove the main thread about the Bionic 880.

The info may have been useful to people who browse the internet for info.

I hope the machine gets through customs & arrives quickly.

In any case, this opened up a whole new doorway to thinking about Lyme & infrared therapy for me... and just thinking about using light for healing in general.

scared08
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 14695

Icon 1 posted      Profile for scared08     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Many thanks to all of you who are researching, sharing your thoughts and experiences about this!!

I've read this thread 3 times and I'm still lost!! That's okay---I'll just keep an eye on it until it makes since to me.

Y'all are talking back and forth to each other, (most, not everyone) and seem to be pretty versed in this.

For those of us that are 'NEWBIES'----we're lost!

By the time I get to the 4th or 5th post; I've already forgotten what I read in the first post! UNFORTUNITELY, THIS IS PART OF THIS FRUSTRATING DISEASE!!!

I'm not looking for a responce and I REALLY DON'T MEAN THIS TO BE RUDE OR STEP ON ANYONES TOES!!!

Someone became very frusterated with a NEWBIE, stating that they will not repeat themselves. I'm sure it's very frusterating to be asked the same questions over and over again.

This NEWBIE apolgized and promised not to ask anymore questions!!!!!!! THAT IS THE SADDEST THING I'VE SEEN LATELY!!!!

This girl is at her wits end! She is hurting so much, emotionally and physchally! She saw this and she got excited, praying that maybe there is hope with this! Unfortunitally, she was emarressed to the point that she has not been back on this thread.

I AM SURE THAT MANY OF YOU REMEMBER WHAT IT WAS/OR IS LIKE TO BE SO ILL THAT YOU CAN'T REMEMBER WHAT YOU'VE READ. OR---YOU READ IT 4,5,MAYBE 6 TIMES AND STILL FIND YOURSELF SCRATHING YOUR HEAD THINKING "Why am I not getting this???!!!!" I know that I do it all the time and it is soooo darn frusterating!!

I've met many wonderful poeple here that I just don't know what I would have done without them. I'm very thankful for that.

EXAMPLE: I know that many of you are following Byrons' thread on the new treatment.

A few weeks ago, she had sent be all of the info on this new Dr.

When I read the thread recently, I was so happy for her and excited and asked for all of the info.

As sick as she is right now, she took the time to send me 3 PM's!

Then I realized that she had already sent me everything 3 weeks ago, but somehow I had forgotten agout it!!! :^{

I SO appreiciate that, and she didn't even mention that she'd already sent it!

Please be a little more patient with those who are so ill, they just don't understand what they're even reading.

I hope I hav'nt upset anyone!! It's just that getting as upset as unexpectedills was, could be enought to push her over the edge!!!

I know----I've been there

Thank you

Posts: 351 | From Georgia | Registered: Feb 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lymie_in_md
Member # 14197

bump

--------------------
Bob

Lymetoo
Member # 743

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lymetoo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by sparkle7:

It's been over 30 years that people have been getting Lyme.

It's been far longer than that!!

--------------------
--Lymetutu--
Opinions, not medical advice!

Posts: 96222 | From Texas | Registered: Feb 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
GiGi
Member # 259

Posted this on another thread today and thought it would be of interest for you hardworking group builders!

Actual treatment time took two weeks and a couple of days. Rest is just appointments for checking to make sure everything still negative as far as nosode testing.

As I promised, here is the gist of my conversation this morning with a patient who was treated by Dr. Woitzel with the Photon Therapy (Bionic 880).

I called our family friend who still lives in my home town in Germany. A retired professional. She lives about half an hour away from Dr. Woitzel.

She started the conversation with exactly these words: ``I am sooooo happy!'' She is symptom-free.

``I was there five times, and with the third time I already noticed that my pains were getting less, and now I go once every four weeks; next week, that is my last time, because he will be testing me if really all borrelia is gone.''

``What impressed me especially is that I received no chemicals of any kind, only the photon therapy. following it got some infusions to help the detoxification to take place.''

I asked her: Did you react strongly to the first treatment?

``No, absolutely not.''

You didn't notice anything?

``Nothing. The first time I thought--- well I was tired - The third time that's when I noticed that I got nauseous in the night and I got diarrhea. But that was one time, and then I knew that my body was pushing all of this out.''

How sick were you? How long did you - did you know that you got bit by a tick?

``Yes, I was bit in June 2006 and got this red circle - then I went to an emergency doctor on the weekend. Then I got antibiotica for 20 days. Then I told my PCP that I had the feeling this is not all okay yet. And he said: there is nothing we can do and just wait it out. I waited, but went then to a naturopath, because I was always tired and felt run-down. He determined that there still was something there. But he said that he was not as experienced in this matter, but that we at least start strengthening my immune system. That is what we did, and then in November 2007 the pain really started to take over in the joints, and always as soon as I was lying down. They got so severe by January this year that I went back to the naturopath telling him I couldn't tolerate it any longer. I didn't want to go to my PCP, because he wouldn't do anything anyway.

Then the naturopath told me he didn't know what to do at this point, but he gave me this address that he found on the internet. He said''you can go there. I do not know the man.''
And then I thought `help, no matter what'. I called there and the practice helper told me ``yes, many come to us who have this. Stop by.''

She said: " All that impressed me, but what impressed me most was that Dr. Woitzel then contacted my naturopath to get some more of my history. He at once asked for the naturopath's name and address and telephoned him. That really impressed me very much, because I had never experienced anything like that.

He told me the last two times when I was there that it looks okay. He tests me everytime.
I don't know if I will have to go another time, but I have an appointment.

Further general discussion between her and me:

She also said that Dr Woitzel told her that this disease is increasing horribly, not only by ticks, but also flies and mosquitos. He told her that it is a very dangerous situation.

She said he also told her to be careful. That one is not immune to the next bite. She told me that she another tick got her this year already, no reddening, but that she would tell him when she sees him next week. `` It was a very little one and I noticed it right away. But he told me to be careful.''

I asked her: Did you do anything in the inbetween days? Two days apart and then again?
No, nothing was done during those days. ``I was surprised myself that this went so quickly.''

``It takes about an hour for the treatment. That isn't bad at all. They touch the ten different points on the body, 320 seconds, and when that time is up, drink a glass of water. And then to the next point (on the body) ---that's all'' she said.

I told her how happy I was to be able to talk to her and she wished us the same success and that we might get together because my brother still lives in the same town.
I told her that I was hopeful that my husband could be helped also.

Then she added: ``I must tell you this: Dr. Woitzel does not give up. I have an acquaintance who had Borrelia, but she has a number of other problems (pain related) and he is treating that particular symptom. He does not give up. My hat is off to him.''

She also said ''we need a lot more doctors like him.''

Amen --- says me.

Hope that gives you an idea of how it works.

Alv
Unregistered

Wow GIGI that is owesome.Did you received your machine yet ?

Yes we really need some doctors like him over here.

heiwalove
Member # 6467

GiGi, thanks so much for sharing that conversation. how exciting!!

i wonder if dr. k would be interested in purchasing the device and using it in his office?? i hope so.

take good care.

--------------------

GiGi
Member # 259

Bob, I will add this bit of good news (my husband says I am full of it) here to keep your thread going.

I just wanted to make certain that I understood things right, i.e. that all co-infections, such as

Babesia

Bartonella hens

Ehrlichiosa

Mycoplasma pneu

Chlamydia pneu

Rickettsia rickettsii /

Borrelia - burgdorferi

are automatically treated with the Borrelia nosodes, i.e. the different potencies of Borrelia nosode treat Borrelia and all co-infections at the same time, in the same treatment. In other words, they are all covered by the first five treatments in a little over two weeks. They are not separately (energetically) tested. They are automatically a part of the treatment via Borrelia nosodes.

This was confirmed to me by Dr. Woitzel today.

(I have always looked at these critters as being cousins. I guess the Borrelia just opens the door and the photons invite the cells to communicate with each to 'get this house in order.')

Isn't that good news?

Take care.

lymie_in_md
Member # 14197

Really great news on both posts. [Big Grin]

--------------------
Bob

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code� is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | LymeNet home page | Privacy Statement