LymeNet Home LymeNet Home Page LymeNet Flash Discussion LymeNet Support Group Database LymeNet Literature Library LymeNet Legal Resources LymeNet Medical & Scientific Abstract Database LymeNet Newsletter Home Page LymeNet Recommended Books LymeNet Tick Pictures Search The LymeNet Site LymeNet Links LymeNet Frequently Asked Questions About The Lyme Disease Network LymeNet Menu

LymeNet on Facebook

LymeNet on Twitter

The Lyme Disease Network receives a commission from Amazon.com for each purchase originating from this site.

When purchasing from Amazon.com, please
click here first.

Thank you.

LymeNet Flash Discussion
Dedicated to the Bachmann Family

LymeNet needs your help:
LymeNet 2020 fund drive

The Lyme Disease Network is a non-profit organization funded by individual donations.

LymeNet Flash Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» LymeNet Flash » Questions and Discussion » Medical Questions » rechts regulat for blood issues with lyme and mycoplasma

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: rechts regulat for blood issues with lyme and mycoplasma
whatayear
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 15833

Icon 1 posted      Profile for whatayear     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Here is another great product! alot of us have blood issues to the point of needing herpin also

the fact that it cleans out the fibron and whre there is fibron there will be lyme. This product

is safe unlike heprin and warfin and far supresses the results! It also helps treat mycoplasmas. I have copied some infor for everyone!

I hope i broke it up enough i dont have problems reading so i apologize for not thinking about this before.

Rechtsregulat:

``Mycoplasma responds well to enzymes, when it is treated in sequence with the other microbes as

outlined here. The most effective strategy is the German product Rechtsregulat. This simple drink has been extremely effective in eradicating

mycoplasma and other cell wall deficient microbes. It also has a heparin like anti-fibrin effect that surpasses injected heparin by far. It

has, just like heparin, a strong biological effect against Babesia as well. ''

Rechts-Regulat

Richly Fermented Enzyme Formula
This naturally fermented and biologically cultivated mixture of organic fruits, nuts and

vegetables
provides the body with a pre-digested

fermentation concentrate and an abundance of enzymes and vital

raw materials.
Rechts Regulat is a single cascade fermentation

process of food whereby enzymes are unlocked and
energized. These enzymes are divided into their

effective units and maintain their individual molecular

structure. This enables an increased enzyme uptake both internally (when taken orally) and

externally
(when applied directly to the skin or mouth). It is highly effective in the treatment of a

multiplicity of
diseases and one of the most innovative

developments of our time.
The goal of this kind of fermentation is to

receive unlocked enzymes in liquid form. The name Rechts

Regulat symbolizes the clockwise rotation of lactic acid and the support of our biological regularization.

The modern diet does not support a full compliment of naturally occurring enzymes. Naturally

occurring enzymes are completely destroyed during food processing, food storage and the addition of

pesticides and food preservatives. This was of prime importance in the discovery of Rechts Regulat - a

unique and patented fermentation cascade using only a special selection of nuts, vegetables and fruits.

Other enzyme preparations available contain only two to three enzymes, mostly from fruits (papaya and

pineapple). Our bodies require over 10,000 naturally occurring enzymes. Rechts Regulat provides

enzymes in an unlocked predigested and highly energized form.

High levels of stress and lack of physical movement can result in lowered enzyme levels resulting in

chronic fatigue, depression and many other health problems.
Healing benefits: Intestine illnesses, stress, chronic tiredness, nervousness, exhaustion

conditions, inflammation of the respiratory system, joint pain and rheumatism, fungal

infections, dental problems, sports injuries, increased cholesterol, skin diseases and skin

problems, allergies, chronic pain, hair problems, improves the sperm quality, infertility in
women, blood clotting associated with Lyme disease.

Cautions and contraindications: Not intended for use for children or during pregnancy or

when breast feeding except under the care of a licensed medical practitioner.

Ingredients: Controlled biological cultivation of fermented fruits, vegetables and nuts, date,

fig, walnut, coconut, lemon, soybean, celery, artichoke, millet, pea, saffron. Drinking water,

lactic acid and Glycerin. Free of preservatives, alcohol and sugar.
Recommended Dosage:
Orally: Start with two doses of 10ml (1

Tablespoon) a day: This can be taken directly from the
bottle or diluted into half a glass of water.

Take one dose in the morning on an empty stomach
and one dose in the evening before going to bed. Rechts Regulat should be left in the mouth

for a minute before swallowing.
Applied Externally: Apply it directly up into the nose using a spray, directly to the hair, the

skin, applied to cotton pads and applied between fingers or toes. Use a dilution of 1 part
Rechts Regulat to 2 parts water. Rechts Regulat

may also be added to lotions and skin creams.
Refrigerate after opening. Use within 4 weeks of opening.

BioPure Healing Products, LLC:
www.biopureus.com [email protected]
(800) 801-6187 Fax: (425) 637-9669

Dosages, indications and any other information contained herein is suggested use only and not
to be considered treatment recommendations.

Please consult with a healthcare provider for
treatment of any illness or condition, especially

if you are pregnant, breast-feeding or
considering treating a child.

Posts: 229 | From front royal, VA | Registered: Jun 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dmc
Frequent Contributor (1K+ posts)
Member # 5102

Icon 1 posted      Profile for dmc     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
This has been dicussed before on Lymenet. Very good to remind people and inform those who are new.

I personally got horrible acid reflux from it. I never had that in my life before...my heart goes out to those that have acid reflex.

I take Nattokanase instead, cheaper, pill form and easier on my body.

Posts: 2675 | From ct, usa | Registered: Jan 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SForsgren
Member # 7686

Icon 1 posted      Profile for SForsgren         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I have used this product in my treatment and found it to be a very good option. Will make dark sticky black blood look much more bright red in a short period of time.

--------------------
Be well,
Scott

Posts: 4617 | From San Jose, CA | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cass A
Member # 11134

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cass A     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I used it when my blood turned to the consistency of molasses...in January.

It definitely lowered the viscosity of my blood!!

As for any other helpful effects, I couldn't swear by them.

Best,

Cass A

Posts: 1245 | From Thousand Oaks, CA | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
aiden424
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 7633

Icon 1 posted      Profile for aiden424     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
fig, walnut, coconut, lemon, soybean, celery, artichoke, millet, pea, saffron. Drinking water.

One of the ingredients is drinking water. What is that?? I would hope it's distilled.

Kathy

--------------------
You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.

Posts: 807 | From South Dakota | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
whatayear
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 15833

Icon 1 posted      Profile for whatayear     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
yeah i read that and thought to myself that wasnt anything amazing but its the enzymes that are what works....for $98 a bottle it better work! lol
Posts: 229 | From front royal, VA | Registered: Jun 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Nutmeg
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 7250

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Nutmeg     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thanks for posting this. I've been thinking about trying it.

Any comments on how it tastes? Can you mix it with juice, or must it be taken straight or in water?

Thank you,
Nutmeg

Posts: 386 | From WA state | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
pamoisondelune
Member # 11846

Icon 1 posted      Profile for pamoisondelune     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thanks for posting about enzymes! That may explain why i get 8-12 hrs relief from many symptoms after taking Proteolytic Enzymes on empty stomach. I do have mycoplasms,probably, and hadn't made the connection. I just felt that the Proteolytic Enzymes pills were "good for me". Now i see i they may be really good for me!
I take high-dose Nattokinase to prevent hypercoagulation.

Posts: 1226 | From USA | Registered: May 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cold Feet
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 9882

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cold Feet   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I've been reading about this product and other natural enzyme products for years. I've searched through this forum and found lots of positive comments. That said, is there anyone can say that the product claims are true -- that these enzymes ERADICATED any mycoplasmic infections? How in hell could they eradicate intracellular infections?! That seems like a tall biochem order...

Don't get me wrong, I love the idea of natural enzymes and will buy the product soon. I am more curious about this as solution to persistent mycoplasmic infections; I realize this really cannot be addressed here for a long, long list of reasons.

--------------------
My biofilm film: www.whyamistillsick.com
2004 Mycoplasma Pneumonia
2006 Positive after 2 years of hell
2006-08 Marshall Protocol. Killed many bug species
2009 - Beating candida, doing better
Lahey Clinic in Mass: what a racquet!

Posts: 830 | From Mass. | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
hiker53
Frequent Contributor (5K+ posts)
Member # 6046

Icon 1 posted      Profile for hiker53     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
It says fermented fruits and nuts--are they the ones listed. I am allergic to pineapple, cherries, almonds, and alfalfa and am unclear if any of these would be in the product. Does anyone know? Hiker53

--------------------
Hiker53

"God is light. In Him there is no
darkness." 1John 1:5

Posts: 8879 | From Illinois | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
whatayear
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 15833

Im not sure Hiker you could email or call biopure and ask them theywould be able to tell you. if you google recht regulat and lyme disease an html should come up, its a great article on this product and says that its superior to heprin. All i can tell you is that I have been using this product for months and before using it i was covered in bruses and had alot of cramping in my calves (daily!) and i could feel my blood wasnt right. after a week on this stuff ALL of those sym are gone and all of my heart sym are gone. I will take this as long as i can get it. This is in my top two of product, no it would be a tie with the transfer factor. I cant reccomend it enough!
GiGi
Member # 259

Icon 1 posted      Profile for GiGi         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
http://flash.lymenet.org/ubb/ultimatebb.php?ubb=get_topic;f=1;t=038586#000014

A few drops go a long way, after the initial thick blood is out of the way (which takes less than a week). I really mean "a few drops"!

Posts: 9834 | From Washington State | Registered: Oct 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dmc
Member # 5102

Icon 1 posted      Profile for dmc     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
never had acid reflux until I tried this. Had to stop, I was miserable with the burning.

good luck.

Posts: 2675 | From ct, usa | Registered: Jan 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cold Feet
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 9882

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cold Feet   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thx everyone. I read all the posts and links therein.

I haven't changed my mind - this is a good stuff for addressing SOME extracellular nonsense (immune complexes, some parasites, bad bugs) but will NOT address mycoplasmas that are intracellular.

If it can, pls do tell! In the meantime, I am still interested in learning more about enzymes.

[Smile]

--------------------
My biofilm film: www.whyamistillsick.com
2004 Mycoplasma Pneumonia
2006 Positive after 2 years of hell
2006-08 Marshall Protocol. Killed many bug species
2009 - Beating candida, doing better
Lahey Clinic in Mass: what a racquet!

Posts: 830 | From Mass. | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
whatayear
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 15833

I always have been pron to BAD BAD BAD heart burn
this product never gave me heartburn actually, I never had heartburn while I was on it ATALL I had to go off of it for two weeks and the two weeks i was off i had heartburn, thats when i noticed that i never did while on it! but we are all different it does have a vinegar taste I figured that would nutrilize heart burn. ?

canefan17
Member # 22149

Icon 1 posted      Profile for canefan17     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
dmc,

Could the acid reflux have been from Bartonella coming out or showing itself?

I've done things in the past that I thought brought on acid reflux but in actuality it was Bart (treat the Bart and it goes away)

Posts: 5394 | From Houston, Tx | Registered: Aug 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dave6002
Member # 9064

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Dave6002     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I used it for one month and found no obvious effect
Posts: 1078 | From Fairland | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
glm1111
Member # 16556

Icon 1 posted      Profile for glm1111     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I still have a bottle of it from 5 yrs ago. Was afraid to use it after someone posted their candida flared up after using it.

Gael

--------------------
PARASITES/WORMS ARE NOW
RECOGNIZED AS THE NUMBER 1 CO-INFECTION IN LYME DISEASE BY ILADS*

Posts: 6418 | From philadelphia pa | Registered: Jul 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dmc
Member # 5102

No, my Acid reflex was from the rechts regulat. I've done heperin shots, Lovenox shots and lumbrikinase, Natto. bromelin all with no problem threw the years.

The rechts regulat was my culprit. I didn't notice anything "blood color/flow wise" while on it. Just wasn't worth the price for me.

canefan17
Member # 22149

Icon 1 posted      Profile for canefan17     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ok thanks
Posts: 5394 | From Houston, Tx | Registered: Aug 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
GiGi
Member # 259

Icon 1 posted      Profile for GiGi         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Rechtsregulat is great stuff when you test for it energetically which means the body can use it and has a need for it. It remedies the misery of thick dark blood when detoxing anything.

Even the best and effective med is not meant to be taken if the body doesn't need it. That is what energetic testing is all about.

A few drops of it go a long way.

Take care.

Posts: 9834 | From Washington State | Registered: Oct 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code� is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | LymeNet home page | Privacy Statement