LymeNet Home LymeNet Home Page LymeNet Flash Discussion LymeNet Support Group Database LymeNet Literature Library LymeNet Legal Resources LymeNet Medical & Scientific Abstract Database LymeNet Newsletter Home Page LymeNet Recommended Books LymeNet Tick Pictures Search The LymeNet Site LymeNet Links LymeNet Frequently Asked Questions About The Lyme Disease Network LymeNet Menu

LymeNet on Facebook

LymeNet on Twitter

The Lyme Disease Network receives a commission from Amazon.com for each purchase originating from this site.

When purchasing from Amazon.com, please
click here first.

Thank you.

LymeNet Flash Discussion
Dedicated to the Bachmann Family

LymeNet needs your help:
LymeNet 2020 fund drive

The Lyme Disease Network is a non-profit organization funded by individual donations.

LymeNet Flash Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» LymeNet Flash » Questions and Discussion » Medical Questions » is my lyme coming back????? please help

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: is my lyme coming back????? please help
JENNJENN
Member # 11952

Icon 1 posted      Profile for JENNJENN     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i have been off meds now for about 2 months. its weird cause i went and saw a bio doc and was told that i have no lyme/co infections. the only thing that i had was yeast.
so my doctor took me off my meds back in june. i have good weeks and bad weeks. i took diflucan fro about a week. but now i am getting headaches everyday for the past 3 weeks. i dont know if its sinuses or allergies but nothing seems to be helping.
could it just be the yeast? i have been eating yeast, but how long are you suppose to give the yeast up for? could it be my lyme coming back?
my sister thinks that it is yeast, and seems to think that it takes a long time for all the yeast and meds to get out of your body.

can anyone please help me? i dont want to go back on meds but i also dont want to have my lyme come back.

also i take oil of oregeno everyday for yeast. should i start the diflucan for a couple more days? i have been drinking some beer on the weekends too, but not much

thanks so much

--------------------
JENNIFER HUBERS

Posts: 24 | From BALTIMORE | Registered: May 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
hcconn22
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 5263

Icon 1 posted      Profile for hcconn22   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
yeast/ can make some quite ill. Have you been tested for this? Why is your Dr saying yeast and not lyme- is there any factual basis.

Get tested for yeast problems.

It can take several months for some to break the yeast cycle.

--------------------
Positive 10 bands WB IGG & IGM
+ Babesia + Bartonolla and NOW RMSF 3/5/09 all at Quest

And still positive ELISA and WB two years after IV treatment
http://www.lymefriends.org/profile/blake

Posts: 607 | From Tick Town, Connecticut | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
seekhelp
Frequent Contributor (5K+ posts)
Member # 15067

Icon 1 posted      Profile for seekhelp     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
How does one ever know if it's yeast or a TBI? I've had one holistic doctor say yeast and a LLMD say a TBI. It's ridiculously confusing.
Posts: 7545 | From The 5th Dimension - The Twilight Zone | Registered: Mar 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
njlymemom
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 15088

Icon 1 posted      Profile for njlymemom     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Our drs say 3 months symptom free, if symptoms start to flare you are not done with treatment.

If youR symptoms responded to abx, you would have an answer.

You know your body best, you must be concerned about the symptoms to post.

A trial of abx to see what happens?

--------------------
This is NOT medical advice - and should NOT be used to replace your MD's advice. Info is only the opinion of those who publish the site.

The shortest way to do many things is to do only one thing at a time.

cb

Posts: 669 | From somewherebetweentherocks | Registered: Mar 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
groovy2
Frequent Contributor (1K+ posts)
Member # 6304

Icon 1 posted      Profile for groovy2   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi Jenn

you say that you are Eating Yeast ???
explain what you mean--

Candida can make you very sick -

If you want to stay sick keep drinking beer-
Beer is a No No for sure -

Posts: 2999 | From Austin tx USA | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sixgoofykids
Member # 11141

Icon 1 posted      Profile for sixgoofykids   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I would cut out the beer and add either Cowden herbs or Buhner herbs to see if you can get back to feeling better.

Yeast can make you feel as bad as Lyme, so take the Diflucan, get off the sugar/yeast/alcohol and see if that helps.

If it doesn't, you may not be done with treatment.

Is it "just" headaches, or are you having other Lyme symptoms? Another thing it could be is remaining toxins. You might go see that bio doc to see what he says. Can he energy test you to see what your body needs?

--------------------
sixgoofykids.blogspot.com

Posts: 13449 | From Ohio | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code� is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | LymeNet home page | Privacy Statement