LymeNet Home LymeNet Home Page LymeNet Flash Discussion LymeNet Support Group Database LymeNet Literature Library LymeNet Legal Resources LymeNet Medical & Scientific Abstract Database LymeNet Newsletter Home Page LymeNet Recommended Books LymeNet Tick Pictures Search The LymeNet Site LymeNet Links LymeNet Frequently Asked Questions About The Lyme Disease Network LymeNet Menu

LymeNet on Facebook

LymeNet on Twitter

The Lyme Disease Network receives a commission from Amazon.com for each purchase originating from this site.

When purchasing from Amazon.com, please
click here first.

Thank you.

LymeNet Flash Discussion
Dedicated to the Bachmann Family

LymeNet needs your help:
LymeNet 2020 fund drive

The Lyme Disease Network is a non-profit organization funded by individual donations.

LymeNet Flash Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» LymeNet Flash » Questions and Discussion » Medical Questions » How do you use a Biotenser? (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: How do you use a Biotenser?
Ocean
Frequent Contributor (1K+ posts)
Member # 3496

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ocean     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi,
I am interested in buying a biotenser, but know literally nothing about them! Can someone explain how they work? From what I've gathered, you can use them on anything, supplements, antibiotics, a machine like the Lightworks, ect...

Is this correct?

Also, what kind is the best for the money? I don't want to get something that will break or won't work properly, but also don't want to spend a lot of money if possible.

Help!!!

Ocean

--------------------
http://www.healingfromlymedisease.blogspot.com/

Sick since 1996...Diagnosed 10/2008

IgM:23-25 IND, 31+++, 39 IND, 41 +++
IgG: 31 IND, 41++, 58+

Posts: 1623 | From Ohio | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lymie_in_md
Member # 14197

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lymie_in_md     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
GiGi got the best one you can buy, but it is expensive. Mine is less expensive. I'll give you my write-up tomorrow on my experiences.

--------------------
Bob

Posts: 2150 | From Maryland | Registered: Dec 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ocean
Member # 3496

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ocean     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi Bob,

Thanks, I'll look forward to it. Do you also use it to 'test' for your Lightworks? I'm very excited about trying it, but want to be cautious.

Take care,
Ocean

--------------------

Posts: 1623 | From Ohio | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Alv
Unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
http://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=biotensor&search_type=&aq=f

take a look how he uses it ..just so you have a a idea of it

http://www.bio-tensor.com/

http://www.bio-tensor.com/Unblock_me.html

also read on his web site.

The biotensor that GIGI recomens is superior.i bought another that BROKE and had it replaced.So I highly recomend the best quality .

More about it tomorrow.Do a search and you wil find some of the info already .Get familiar with them FIRST:)

It is funny that I used to play with pendulum as a KID to find out if my friends were telling the TRUTH!!!NO KIDDING , never thought that I would use it TO LEAD my life and get my health back .In that case I replaced it with BIOTENSOR as it is easier.

THANKS to GIGI that brought it UP for me as MY LYME brain has forgotten all about it.

IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
NanaDubo
Member # 14794

Icon 1 posted      Profile for NanaDubo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I purchased an inexpensive one that proved not to be sensitive enough. Get the good one. I have one on its way to me and will be learning how to use it so hopefully those with experience will post here.

I played around with one at Dr. W's while in Germany.

The one I'm getting is from bioplasma.

Looking forward to learning. Thanks for this thread Ocean.

Posts: 1129 | From Maine | Registered: Feb 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
GiGi
Frequent Contributor (5K+ posts)
Member # 259

Icon 1 posted      Profile for GiGi         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I wholeheartedly agree with Nanu. If you want to use a biotensor for good information and dependable testing you need to purchase a good one. It does not make much sense to base ongoing treatment on a tool that is not sensitive enough. I know we all can only do so much - but if you take good care of this, it will serve you for many years and it will serve you well as a guide for your health. Your whole family can benefit from it once you master this art.

As soon as I get the book from Bioplasma, I will post some of its content to explain more details about a tensor.

So far, the one I have - lets me test the toxins appearing in urin. I now know exactly whether the treatment is effective in what shows up on its way out.

I recently tested a pair of slippers with a sole of this typical plastic/rubber type, charcoal. It seemed to whenever I was wearing them while testing my husband, the results were sort of not what I had expected. I decided to test the soles of the shoes. It contained heavy metals, namely one of the mercuries, titanium and aluminum. I wore these usually without socks and am not surprised that I always felt the urge to kick them off even though they were very comfortable otherwise. Don't you know --- we absorb a lot of junk through our feet. All meridicans end in the feet.

I came home with a bunch of veggies - decided to test the cucumber --- it had pesticides - at least on the outside.

Just a few things that I will never put in our bodies again to detox later at great expense.

It is invaluable for testing all toxicities in the body. And then what to do about it.

Take care.

Posts: 9834 | From Washington State | Registered: Oct 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lymie_in_md
Member # 14197

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lymie_in_md     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I have a cheaper biotensor, I agree the more sensitive the better can't wait till I get one. The one I'm using I seem to resonate very well with anyways.

My wife doesn't believe in much of what I'm doing, so she buys the cheapest vegetables she can get her hands on. I used the tensor on some cherry tomatoes and was advised not to eat them, the organic one right next to it was perfectly fine. So I got a vial of pesticides and sure enough it tested strong for it.

Now If I washed them they might be fine, I didn't bother and went for the organic one.

I saw the tensor demonstration on the youtube. It is not what I've experienced using them. Your hand never moves, the tensor on its own will go left to right to answer no, or up and down for a yes response.

You put the tensor usually in your right hand with your arm against your side and the tensor pointing straight ahead. With your left hand put the object to be tested over your stomach. It is as simple as that for a start. You have to keep your mind clear, you can bias the results if you don't.

I had purchased the vials for the green laser treatment and have 4 vials for toxins. The vials are for metals, pesticides, fungicides/herbicides/insecticides, chemicals. I use these vials a great deal to test on other objects just like GiGi. But like the light works this tensor is just a partial solution. But, I've learned a great deal from it, and next I'll get the more expensive tensor and will be able to compare it.

The tensor used in the video, I wonder about it because his arm and hand aren't still when testing objects. Maybe GiGi can help with this, just isn't my eperience.

--------------------
Bob

Posts: 2150 | From Maryland | Registered: Dec 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tracy9
Member # 7521

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tracy9         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
OK, so do you recommend the one on biotensor.com? For about $250?

--------------------
NO PM; CONTACT: [email protected]

13 years Lyme & Co.; Small Fiber Neuropathy; Myasthenia Gravis, Adrenal Insufficiency. On chemo for 2 1/2 years as experimental treatment for MG.

Posts: 4480 | From Northeastern Connecticut | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lymie_in_md
Member # 14197

I wouldn't recommend the one on biotensor.com. If you notice in the demos his hand moves the tensor. The tensor I'm using my hand never moves, but the end will move up and down for positive. Then left to right for negative. Again my hand and arm never move.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nXtk5P-Ao4M&feature=related

If GiGi, Alv, or Nanadubo can take a look at this link. I don't see how this could work based on the one I'm using.

If you want to try a cheaper version before purchasing the more expensive one do that, its 70 dollars, not as steep an investment, better to risk 70 then 250. I've found the one I'm using to be ok at least for me for now.

My understanding in using a tensor, you don't move it does. If you can get a yes or no answer consistently it is at least sensitive to you. I find my always gives an answer. A good correlation as to what you are purchasing, imagine when we were buying antenas. The tensor you buy is just a more sensitive antena to the electrical actions occuring in the body.

Example : if i want a negative answer, I just put dishwasihng liquid next to my gut. Unfortunately I test positive for dog food. [lol]

Hope it helps Tracy...

--------------------
Bob

Ocean
Member # 3496

Hmmmm Bob, if you test positive for dog food, does that mean that there is something you're not telling us? [Wink]

Take care,
Ocean

--------------------

oxygenbabe
Member # 5831

Icon 1 posted      Profile for oxygenbabe     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You dog, Bob, you dog! [Big Grin] [Big Grin] [Big Grin]
Posts: 2276 | From united states | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Alv
Unregistered

lymie_in_md .

YOu are right!
I thought the same thing about him.I usully try not to see my suplement so I do not interfier with my thought.I put them in a raw ( lined up on my left side over the counter) and I take one of them at a time.

But before I ask if that is a GOOD time to test .If I get a YES that is usully the waving UP and DOWN otherwise will wave left and right.I do not move my hand.The only the begining when I start but this is just for starting .Also I ask it to give me a YES or A no.

When I start to ask for the suplements it wil lgo even up or down or left and right.Also I keep asking -IF THAT SUPPLEMENT is GOOD for me RIGHT NOW.Than I ask if It will be beneficial for me to take more than one pill RIGHT NOW .Than I go further and ask for more.Until it gives me a clear NO.

After that I go back and ask for the last strongest YES to make sure is the right amount.

The pills change during the day.Or I ask if I need the BINDERS...and I take all the binder .Whichever is strongest I take.YEsterday I needed CLORELLA , some other day is telling me I need CMS etc..and I go by that.

There are days that it gives me a strong NO for ANY KILLERS at all.I try them ALL and IT says NO.

Than I go for binders...
It is funny that after 1/2 of the day that it seems that I am very highly positive for BINDERS..( so my body is clear to get other killers) ..I test very HIGHLY POSITIVE for KILLERS .HONESLTY there are days I take all days BINDERS and the next DAY it says FINE for up to 10 pills at ONCE.I take them and I feel fine.

And it make sense...once you clear your pathways , the body is ready to do some major killing and it handles it perfectly .

The maximum is a nap that I feel After I take MEGA DOSAGES of killers.Before starting the BIOTENSOR I used to pay my ND and drive to her.But the body changes every day .IT REALLY SAVES you MONEY .I will use it for the rest of my life.

I use it in my kids also.Biotensor told me that MY DAUGHTER had BART and LYME.I tested her and she was strongly showing positive on lyme and bart killers.Send her right away to my llmd that uses ART -BINGO she had BART and LYME.Last year based on LAB works -I was told she does not have any .It was just past infection...WHAT a JOKE...forget about LAB TEST!!!!

I do not go based on them anymore.I am not spending any cent on them anymore.
Than BY LUNCH time after I have taken so many binders...I ask again for killers .IT SAYS YES -so I restart with the KILLERS.

By the way -I have homepathic formulas that are for KIDNEYs , liver , lymphatic system...So I go over all of them.I use my knowledge no to mix them and MY instict to connect the DOTS on what is going on with me.I ask for ALL of them ..and I get the right answer.

Since I started the BIOTENSOR -I never had SEVERE herxes to the ground.Also teh BIOTENSOR told me when to STOP my antibiotics.MY BODY has SAID NO MORE, rifampin , LEVAQUIN , MINO , AZithr , CEFDINIR , VITAMIN D , etc...BUT it says YES for KETEK.

I am stil lfighting BART mostly .NO wander .KETEK flushes bart away from the muscles .BUt I am not using KETEK YET.I am having a break for all DRUGS.BUt beilive it or not I am showing strongly positive on Clove bud oil , GARLIC, some andrographis ( lyme is not my main problem -bart is) , oregano oil ( ketek) and some other oils...

So the bug and the stuff I test positive matches.So did MY LLMD finds.She uses the pathogen to test me.And she consistantly finds BART -FROM THE DAY ONE was the strongest.That was the BUG That I have had OVER 20 years...MAYBE MORE THAN THAT -but symtoms were clearly for 20 years and my stretch marks were in me for 20 years since in HIGH school.

What a waste of LIFE ...

lymie_in_md
Member # 14197

Alright woof, woof. Happy? A typing dog, I can talk too! [lol]

All I need now is Six picking on me now that she is feeling soooo well. [lol]

--------------------
Bob

lymeparfait
Unregistered

I just received a phone call from Biocom,

explaining their biotensor TM., how to select the

correct one, and how to use it. I was informed

that it is trademarked and theirs is the only

product that can use the name, biotensor, which

they invented.

The main contact at Biocom for ordering is:

Olaf Schaefer: [email protected]

(emails are better than phone calls)

He is the only one at Biocom that speaks very

broken English. He uses a dictionary to

translate. I told him I would pass as much

information as possible about ordering to the

group from lymenet, as verbal communication is

difficult for him. He is getting many inquiries

from the USA, and is working on having more

information in English on their website.

There are two books on the site that have already

been translated into English.

Those should be ordered with the biotensor.

1. Feuer des Lebans, "Fire of Life" 40.19 Euro

2. Das atomare Feuerwerk des Lebens "The Great Biotenser Practice Book" 40.19 Euro.

You have two choices of handle colors when

ordering the Biotensor. Gold and Silver.

It is important to know which one will be acurate

for each individual.

Mr. Schaefer was not able to translate the

differences well, but gave a good shot at

describing the different personalities best suited

for each handle. Both are the same price: 199.16

Euro. If ordering, use his email. He will

confirm back to you with email of how to wire the

euros through his bank. Once your payment is

received, your order will be shipped.

Gold handle: used by people who are hot, who

sweat easily, who get easily hot tempered, who

choose to wear gold jewelry, or cannot wear

silver jewelry.

Silver handle: used by people who's hands and

feet are cold, Knotted? personality. Possibly

meaning stressed and stiff muscled.

When I told him I wear both silver and gold

jewelry, that most of my jewelry is two toned, he

laughed,and said that it most unusual, and that I

may be one of the few that could use either

handle, which sometimes happens. He called it

"mixed choice", but says the most common handle

is the gold. Most people are the gold

personality type.

As I am hoping to use this on my wholefamily, he

said that could be a problem. It won't be acurate

if it is not the right handle for the body type.

So this needs further clarification for me.

He said most people from the usa wait to choose

and purchase their biotensor after Dr. W. has

evaluated them and will suggest the appropriate

handle type for each individual.

He suggested that I contact Dr. W., and that he

can ask the appropriate questions in English,

over the phone, and evaluate which would be

better for me.

I a waiting for Dr. W's return call, and will let

you know what I have learned.

Mr. Schaefer also said that the biotensor moves on

its own. No need at all to giggle it. The books

he recommended should be all we need to learn how

to use it. the key is to be clear minded and

make sure the environment is conducive to the

best test results. The workbook will illustrate

both how to do it correctly, body position, etc,

and how to clear the environment.

I asked about travel with the biotensor, and he

said that a printout with a picture stating that

the device is for medical evaluation/equipment is

sufficient to get through most security. He has

known of people detained in airports, when

security thought it was a pipe bomb.

This was all I could find out with limited

communications.

I suggested he put a video of usage and how to

know which color is best to purchase on youtube.

That this could help his sales from the USA

and eliminate many questions and translation

problems.

I am ordering the two books with the correct

biotensor soon and will update.

Hope this info helps those interested!

lymeparfait

lymie_in_md
Member # 14197

Fabulous information lymeparfait -- thanks sooo much.

--------------------
Bob

djf2005
Member # 11449

Icon 1 posted      Profile for djf2005     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
thanks for the info but can someone explain in short literal terms how one uses this and what it is used for?

i dont need the techno mumbo jumbo just what it was designed for, how to use it, etc

anyone?

thanks

derek

--------------------
"Experience is not what happens to you; it is what you do with what happens to you."

[email protected]

Posts: 2269 | From Lansdowne, Pa | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
oxygenbabe
Member # 5831

Icon 1 posted      Profile for oxygenbabe     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thanks Lyme Parfait.
Posts: 2276 | From united states | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
djf2005
Member # 11449

Icon 1 posted      Profile for djf2005     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nXtk5P-Ao4M

from what im gathering if the tensor "moves" in one direction or another its good or bad...

really. i mean really. its not his hand deciding what direction its going to move? what else would be the determining factor in which way it moves??

--------------------
"Experience is not what happens to you; it is what you do with what happens to you."

[email protected]

Posts: 2269 | From Lansdowne, Pa | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lymie_in_md
Member # 14197

You put the tensor in your right hand, you put the substance to test against your sternum with the left hand. Empty your mind and if the tensor moves up and down, it is something helpful, if it moves left to right it is something you don't want. However you might want it later.

The guy in the video uses a tensor, notice his hand when he tests. If you've noticed it is moving. Because it is moving I question whether he has a valid tensor. I have tensor, I hold it steady in my hand, it moves on its own.

Once you have that much down, the next step is to ask questions of the tensor. Like how many and do you want the substance now. You have to be specific in your questions to avoid miscommunication or a misunderstanding.

--------------------
Bob

seekhelp
Member # 15067

Icon 1 posted      Profile for seekhelp     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
That is such an incredibly hard concept to grasp. That said, I'd buy it in a heartbeat if it told me which Abx were most useful for me.

I'll believe it if I went to a practicioner, gave them no health history, and they could accurately predict / Dx my current issues. That seems like a fair test and objective.

Posts: 7545 | From The 5th Dimension - The Twilight Zone | Registered: Mar 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Alv
Unregistered

Yes it can tell you which ABX you can use at certain time.So you get the feeling of what coinfection is bothering you.

Also you can ask for the dosages , number of pills.But keep in mind .That if your body is clogged not clear and not detoxed well it will give you less numbers of pills to take.

I detox ALL morning.YOU NAME it , and by lunch my body is ready for HIGHER dosages while in the morning before detoxing hardly tells me to take any of the killers..

I always DETOX , take BINDERS than ...later a few ahrs later I test and I am ready to take HIGH dossages of KILLERS.As you practice you wil master it..

sparkle7
Member # 10397

Icon 1 posted      Profile for sparkle7     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
here's a link for general info on dowsing:
http://www.geomancy.org/dowsing/index.html

A BioTensor is a specific tool invented by a Dr. Josef Oberbach but it uses the same basic principles of dowsing.

-----
http://www.bioplasma.de/

translated version of the website-
http://tinyurl.com/6az4up

(Translated through Google)

The Biotensor tester is a polarized, the energy states of electrical, magnetic and atomic structures in nature can display.

This is based on the fact that the Biotensor through rotations and oscillations on polar charge states responded. These states charge will be made after the theory of Dr. Bach of the upper skin of the human body sensors and recorded by the thalamischen center in the brain and analyzed by induction response to the Tensorring of the unit transferred. Biotensor the results of the tests are considered by trained Bioplasmatikern sensational.

The reaction of Biotensors statements are based structurally and effectively to natural laws, such as: "ring" effect, "bipolarity", "tunnel effect", "quadrupole", etc.

After BIOPLASMA theory can be interconnected relationship tests and compatibility tests statements about the safety of medicines, food, equipment and everything, so the person comes into contact, are made. The results of both the lay-BIOPLASMA G�tequalit�t open both to the theory Bioplama measured toxicity, unfit and reactions of various organs, cells and organelles.

The Biotensor is in the speech Ag (with a silver handle) and Au (with gilded handle) available, according to clearly distinguish outgoing human types, the Vagotoniker and the Sympathikotoniker. The Vagotoniker is the type of beta-type = = silver type, which is the Sympathikotoniker + Type = alpha-type = Gold Type.

The Biotensor consists of the handle and Biotensor antenna with gilded Tensorring. Still, there is a Abtastelektrode included.

Accessories to Biotensor: (see Products)

BT resonators alpha & beta
BT stands

Baby BIOTENSOR �

The little brother of Biotensors works on the same principle. Because of its smaller dimensions, it is ideal as a secondary device, and on the road. He is a practical case extradited.

The ability to connect a Abtastelektrode and resonators are now also at little brother!

Important Note

Please note that trading in a large number of copies exist. The original BIOTENSOR � can be discerned by the words "BIOTENSOR DR Oberbacher" at the upper end of the handle.

If you replicas under the name Biotensor be offered, we would have a short message grateful.

If you have a device (plagiarism) have acquired the illegitimate Biotensor bears the name, you can contact the plagiarist / manufacturer or distributor and to give back this reimbursement of the purchase price demand.

BIOTENSOR � is a nationally and internationally registered trademark.

[email protected]

-----

People have been dowsing for thousands of years. There are a number of methods, pendulums, bobbers, & dowsing rods available.

The use of the BioTensor is a variation of the concept of dowsing.

Posts: 7772 | From Northeast, again... | Registered: Oct 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
djf2005
Member # 11449

thanks bob, i get the gist now.

the old head on you tube sells his for like 300$.

not going to buy that one and i cant get to germany to get dr w to get me one.

where did you get yours? if i recall you have one for 70$ no?

please let me know where you go it, or others, where i can get an inexpensive tensor.

if it doesnt work, its just one more waste of money which at 70$ isnt too bad [Smile]

also sparkle i see on the site you reference the one recommended is also around 300 but the baby one is only around 100. is there a major difference between the two?

cheers
derek

--------------------

[email protected]

lymie_in_md
Member # 14197

Derek the one I got, I got to see how it would operate and I'm in a financial crunch. So I've been holding off on big expenses, lately.

So I decided, I'm not going to hold off and get the one in Germany. Am I disatisfied with the one I purchased, absolutely not. It is fine tensor IMO. I can't tell you how much I've learned from it.

So my thought was buy the 70 dollar one and in time give it to my son and I'd buy the expensive one for myself eventually. I'm so impressed with the concept and the results. I'm going for the big magilla now. I just have to figure out based on body type is it silver or gold?

So all of you out there who've been tested by Dr. W., what is the process for determining which one based on body type? Remembering, I do have a tensor already, and can test for whatever, just need to know what to test.

www.self-health.net is the link

As soon as I find out -- I'm buying! [Big Grin]

--------------------
Bob

djf2005
Member # 11449

thanks bob.

ill start with the low level one and possibly graduate to the dr w kind if/when i go to germany next year.

also, what is it that dr w's make can do what yours cant?

thanks again

derek

--------------------

[email protected]

lymie_in_md
Member # 14197

I didn't know until I bought the one I have how great it is, so I took a chance. Just like many of the supplements we buy. I was also contemplating get ART trained, now unneccesary.

My decision to get the more expensive unit is based on the one I have has been such a great help, I have a number of more years to live and this is a one time investment. I believe it is a better tool. And, I'm convinced it will pay for itself in the end many times over.

Just think of the money saved on useless supplements you are just guessing at. Or what is really the food you want to eat. If your on any protocol or ABX when is the best time to take them and how much.

Read Sparkle's post closely and read how much thought might have been put into creating it. I sense its the best one, and If the one I have resonates better, I'll wonder why, but its not like the one I'm using isn't helping.

Now one word of caution, just because the one I'm using works well for me, doesn't mean it will work well for anyone else. They do put a qualifier on purchasing the 70 dollar one, if find you don't want it return for your money.

--------------------
Bob

UnexpectedIlls
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 15144

Icon 1 posted      Profile for UnexpectedIlls     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
This is just like a pendulum right?? Well I have had a pendulum for years and realized that I was in fact getting answers that I WANTED even with clearing my mind and not letting my ego be involved.

I think this is on the same idea, so how do you know YOU"RE not the one making the YES or NO answer?

Just like getting different answers all the time as to what is going on with your body and what pills you should take now or 2 hours from now... Do you seriously think that you can rely on something like this... You could hurt yourself. I mean if it tells you you need 10 of something and you REALLY didn't, you could in fact hurt yourself.

I just feel that our own mind can affect the answer, this is what happened with my pendulum.

I am skeptical of the fact that the answers change from minute to minute or hour to hour... kind of weird. I am still open to it, but it just seems like the same thing as a pendulum.

[Smile]

--------------------
"You'll be surprised to know how far you can go from the point you thought it was the end"

Posts: 946 | From Massachusetts | Registered: Apr 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lymie_in_md
Member # 14197

Shandy, It is Dr. W.'s main diagnostic tool even beyond the biocom and other methods. So he's convinced it is a great tool. GiGi verified the use of hers at Dr. K.'s office where she used the biontensor and verified the results. She posted about that in another thread. But, maybe the best source of review are the folks being treated at Dr. W.'s now or those who were treated.

By the way, it is exactly the same idea as pendulum only more sensitive. At least that is my understanding. And yes the tensor confirms what and what not to take. I've gotten very much better with it. Hopefully this is one testimonial for it, a few others having the same experience might convince you. If not, use the pendulum and just be careful with the answers.

--------------------
Bob

NanaDubo
Member # 14794

Icon 1 posted      Profile for NanaDubo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
That is interesting about the personality types and which biotensor to get. When I was there I told Dr. W I wanted to get a larger one like his, and he said "okay, silver or gold?"

He did not test to see which one and he tests EVERYTHING. I'm sure the inventor had a good reason for having the two different metals but I think if it were absolutely crucial Dr. W would have tested me.

The other companies I've seen only offer one metal and I don't know what it is. The inexpensive one that I got, he said was not gold.

Posts: 1129 | From Maine | Registered: Feb 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lymie_in_md
Member # 14197

Nanadubo -- that's funny, maybe it doesn't matter. I'm going to use my tensor then and just test silver or gold and which I like better.

What was the cheap tensor you took with you Dr. W. said wasn't very sensitive?

--------------------
Bob

GiGi
Member # 259

Bob, just ask your tensor - silver ..... gold.....
it will tell you.

And be sure to check with your tensor next time you are searching through the house for your keys!You will get the answer!!!!

When your autonomics are blocked, the results differ. I will come back later and tell what I learned about this. Have to attend to other things now.

The gold or silver coating is for insulation purposes. It is 24K gold - no alloy. Pretty sure it's the same for the silver. Dr. W's tensor had already lost some of its coating when I saw and tested it.

On that note, I learned some 60plus years ago in schoo that mercury dissolves gold as does the stuff that is called "King's Water" = Koenigswassser. Maybe he should check his hg level, or he may just be a natural detoxer himself.

How about getting carried away.

Take care.

Posts: 9834 | From Washington State | Registered: Oct 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FunkOdyssey
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 15855

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FunkOdyssey     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
If this isn't a joke (the use of a "divining rod" to make any kind of decision or diagnosis), I am deeply concerned for all parties involved here. You can use a Ouija board if you want random meaningless answers, or a Magic 8-ball. Please, please apply some measure of critical thinking to these sort of products.

I know people grow desperate but come on! This is so disappointing. [Frown] If you want to undermine the legitimacy of chronic lyme in the eyes of the world, there is no better way to do it than to associate it with mysticism and snake oil.

Posts: 195 | From Manchester, CT | Registered: Jun 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
djf2005
Member # 11449

sob funk

what do you know about chronic lyme?

if it helps some, than what the heck, why does it concern you?

i think its pushing it too, but have you tried it?

i havent yet and once i do, ill be able to decide for myself.

it is very easy to criticize something you have not tried yourself. and i beg to differ, its not really like an ouija board.

--------------------

[email protected]

FunkOdyssey
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 15855

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FunkOdyssey     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
If I claimed to successfully rely on the pattern of leaves falling in my backyard to make decisions regarding my medical care, would you agree its a valid method of diagnosis? Would you need to "try it yourself" to determine whether that would work? Probably not, because it completely defies logic and there is no scientific explanation for its efficacy.

We're talking about a magic wand here, in a quite literal sense. I am appealing to whatever logic and reason you may possess to evaluate the "biotensor" more critically, from a skeptical and science-based perspective. That is all.

Posts: 195 | From Manchester, CT | Registered: Jun 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lymie_in_md
Member # 14197

Funk -- I could care less about the rest of the world and what it thinks. Look at the IDSA, we're disenfranchised before we start. When it comes to chronic lyme, well, I'll do what it takes to get rid of it. Right now, I'm about rid of it, and this is an amazing tool. Not that I didn't have my reservations.

By the way, it isn't so much as devining rod as much as it is muscle testing.

Now muscle testing has been observed as effective by the mayo clinic. The biotensor is a form of muscle testing. Put mercury against your body it creates an electrical reaction. The polarity of the action is either positive or negative.

Do some research on ART (autonomic response testing).

Here's a link to help you along:

http://casemed.case.edu/dept/autonomic/ANSTEST/BROCHUR.HTML

Do yourself a favor, buy one for 70 bucks and see if its more then an 8 ball. www.self-health.net.

In Germany and several other Eurpean countries it is a device used to assess organ health and function by many physicians. Why don't you call a few physicians over there for curiousity sake.

The physicist Ed Hawkins swears by the device. See what he has to say about it.

So your assignment Funk is prove its bogus first, too many folks have gotten well with a doctor using it. I believe you about the 8 ball or Ouija board, so nothing to prove there. [Big Grin]

--------------------
Bob

Brussels
Member # 13480

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Brussels     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Some people don't use biotensor, but use the whole body as a biotensor. It seems to work too.

My 4 year old daughter does it (I call the body swaying method). Cost of it: zero. She learned it when she was 3. It took a bit of practice and an open regulation (I opened her when she was blocked).

She tested for allergens in food, as she was born allergic to many foods. When she got some food from someone and we didn't know what it had inside (or in the restaurant), she kept asking me to test for her. We learned this body swaying method from someone here, from lymenet.

Now she does by herself, for quite a long time. She stands up, and asks her food. So far, she never got any bad answers. She got very good at testing. We even do that on mushrooms we find in the woods.

I have 'taught' this method to many people, and it's easy to learn. Probably much less sensitive than the tensor, but it worths trying before you buy a tensor.

Find a comfortable position, standing up, legs a bit open, stable and feel you are exactly 90 degrees and relaxed.

Get something you like eating with one hand, put it above your head. In about one second, get your hand down the central line of your body, until you stop near your belly button. Don't do it too fast, nor too slow.

When your hand reaches the belly button area, keep it there, have your mind free while doing it all, and see if your body does something.

You don't have to think about anything, just do it with a clear mind (as though you ingest the food energetically, or so). Your body has to move by itself in about a second after your hand reached the belly button area.

If your body doesn't move, it didn't work, you have to re-start. If your body moves too quick after the hand reached the belly button area, it is also not good. There is a sort of fixed interval for the movement after the hand reach the belly button.

For every person I taught it, I didn't say how their bodies shall move, but when they get a yes, their bodies move to the front. When it's no, their vertebral columns go backwards.

After you get practice on it, you don't need to put the hand from up to down, just approach to the substance you want to test and do an affirmation: "I need this". Your body will answer.

The only big problem is you have to have an open regulation. Or it won't work.

The ART course number 1 (dr. K.) is enough to learn how to open regulation. It worths every penny.

My daughter sometimes want so much to eat a cake or a sweet, her eyes shine. She asks and she often gets a 'no' as answer, specially if the sweet got colorants.

Sometimes she weeps after she gets a 'no', so much she wants to eat it but she knows she can't. So, her body answers different to her wishes, if you see what I mean.

Selma

Posts: 6199 | From Brussels | Registered: Oct 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sparkle7
Member # 10397

Icon 1 posted      Profile for sparkle7     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I think the idea of the BioTensor comes from the use of what's called "bobbers". It also incorporates the ideas of applied kinesiology.

My boyfriend saw a guy using some dowsing rods while the power company was digging up the street a few days ago.

Some areas have dowsers on call to help with finding underground streams, etc. People have been using this method for thousands of years to find water, underground streams, minerals, ley lines, lost things, etc.

People make fun of dowsers all of the time. It's not a joke but some people like to think they know everything & criticize it.

It is very similar to using a pendulum. In my experience, using a pendulum takes practice. It is easy to get a biased answer. You just have to practice it for a while to be able to develop your mind to be objective. There are some guidelines about it if you look at the link I posted before about dowsing.

There are ways you can dowse "blind" so that you don't become influenced by your emotions. Maybe put the supplements in brown bags so you can't see them & try using a pendulum to see if it's good for you...?

Or, you could write the info on a piece of paper & mix them up. Use the BioTensor or pendulum on the reverse side of the paper so you can't see what you wrote.

There are places you can get different types of bobbers, "biotensors" & divining rods for less money. This company has some cheap ones:
http://tinyurl.com/57y4hr

I don't know if a gold plated one or other metal is more sensitive. I guess it's a personal preference.

From what I have experienced... the "scientific" testing is no better than dowsing - if you are good at it & practice.

It does take some time to be able to develop the skill for it. It's funny because I was reading something someone posted & they said that people who are dyslexic can be more skilled at dowsing than non-dyslexics.

I think the more you develop your intuition, the easier it becomes.

PS - the bio-tensor.com guy sells some DVDs to teach people how to use the BioTensor... I think the money is for that. It looks like he is including a "Biotensor" but it's not an expensive one.

Posts: 7772 | From Northeast, again... | Registered: Oct 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
djf2005
Member # 11449

funk where do you live?

ill gladly stop by to access the leaf falling pattern in your backyard!

you are appealing to any common sense i have or we have in us, let me appeal to you:

if you are so full of common sense why not try to do your own investigation into something before tearing it down on an online thread?

if you refer to bobs aforementioned info, and the refernces he cited, you will find there is just as much info to back up the use of the device as there is to discredit its use.

you can find info that contradicts itself on any topic anywhere.

as i said before, if you dont want to use it, dont.

why dont you follow the guidelines for this illness and see how far you get?? [Smile]

seriously though, the longer youre at this, youll learn. you will learn you have to think outside of the box and things that seemed ludicrous to you at first dont seem so wacky as time elapses.

good luck to you in your leaf pattern journey and your application of your common sense..

derek

--------------------

[email protected]

Mo
Member # 2863

Icon 3 posted      Profile for Mo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i've been dowsing successfully for a couple of years. i believe i'm strong in this area.

money for me is not only tight, but non-existent, really. got a kid in a psych ward and he is a long time from being free enough to try photon treatments, tho i am learning all i can (thanks gigi for your advice) and will be finding out all i can in case he is somehow free enough to travel and engage.

in the meantime, does "talent", open meridians, what-have-you, make a lesser tool more adequate?
i would think it does.

Bob - i have the simplest tool you can get. it gives accurate answers, i know how to clear mind and influence.

i would like a better tool fast, solely driven by these discussions. (which would be to order the in-states model) but i'm stuck because i think i will inevitably feel as you do, that i will want the best one after all.

ugh.

mo

--------------------
life shrinks and expands in proportion to one's courage
-- anais nin

Posts: 8337 | From the other shore | Registered: Jul 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
GiGi
Member # 259

To make certain that you get a correct answer, just like in ART, you need to test yourself to see if your Autonomic Nervous System "regulation" is open, all meridians are flowing and that you are not blocked by an event in your body, such as a struggling toxic liver or other organ, i.e. the energy flow is missing.

If you are testing yourself, you can do this very simple check. This is most important, if you want your body to be able to tell the truth, as follows:

Hold the tensor in the right hand. Take the left hand, with all five fingers, form a little crown with the five fingers on top of your head, close to the scalp, and let the tensor go into motion. The tensor with go up and down.
Let it move a couple of seconds.

Then reverse the hand on top of your head, placing the knuckles of the hand toward the scalp, while still holding the tensor in front of you. The tensor should reverse its movement at that point, i.e. instead of up and down, it should go sideways.

If it does not change movement once you place your knuckles on scalp, your autonomic nervous system is blocked.

To continue testing in that condition would be useless, because your body cannot answer truthfully.

With a blocked autonomic nervous system, the body can lose control of hot and cold, sounds, odors, light; you freeze in 100 degrees and you need five down quilts in winter and are still cold. That is blocked regulation in earnest.

You probably have blocked regulation when you get up in the morning and you hit your head on the cupboard door, are clumsy, stumble over things, loose control easily, and feel miserable.

In the early stage of my disease process, I was blocked continuously. It took Dr. K. a long time at every visit to unblock me, with the proper treatment method, proper med, until he finally developed the tapping procedure. Some of you know that procedure. That procedure, however, is usually not lasting, but at least it lasts long enough to be able to be energetically tested.

A body, when in blocked regulation, is not in a healing state. So it is good to find out what to do about it. Learn tapping or learn tensoring. For me, the pendulum takes way too long and the swinging of the pendulum is very difficult to handle for anyone who has blocked regulation.

The check for blocked regulation should be done when testing yourself; or the person being tested should check him/herself while you are handling the tensor.

The benefit of tensoring is that you can test yourself and you can test your dog, and you can test your whole family if they let you.

And, guess what, today I lost my testing-cord that I use with the tensor. Kept searching from one room to the other. My husband said: ``ask the tensor''. I did. I was standing in the dining room, tensoring, asking -- in the kitchen - no, - upstairs - no, family room, no - living room yes. There it was on the dark rug on the floor by the window, in the living room. Waiting until I forget on which fence post in the yard I put my portable phone - 10 yards east? 20 yards south?????

Everything around us osciallates/vibrates in certain frequencies. All living beings as well as our thoughts and feelings (EEG!). If the mercury in your hand goes into resonance with your body, i.e. the tensor gives you a positive, - you can assume that you are holding mercury in your body.

Energy is always present - it never gets lost. The Kirlians took photos of it - back in 1938. The tensor or pendulum makes energy visible for us.

With the tensor you can find out what is blocking your regulation - what is causing you to feel miserable and what to do about it.

But sometime later. It's my bedtime.

Take care.

SForsgren
Member # 7686

Icon 1 posted      Profile for SForsgren         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I got the tensor from Bioplasma and also the Practice book. It is more complicated that it seems - the book is not easy and learning the tensor takes some practice. Some grasp it right away and others need to practice it seems. I was able to test the Burbur on one day was not needed but Mora from NutraMedix was a big yes. So still learning.

Unfortunately, I either didn't get the black cord or don't know what I did with it and they will not send a replacement without paying more $$ which I found irritating for a little piece of thread. You have to do another bank wire, etc. Kind of an irritant for a cheap cord....

That said, Dr. W here in Germany finds the tensor to be the best tool for energetic testing.

--------------------
Be well,
Scott

Posts: 4617 | From San Jose, CA | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
GiGi
Member # 259

Scott, get the cord. You will regret it if you don't. It is one of my master tools alongside the tensor.

For some reason, it came with my tensor in the same package. But maybe that's why I also paid more.

As I told, I lost the cord yesterday, somewhere in a room, and the tensor found it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Call me crazy -
I am!

Take care.

oxygenbabe
Member # 5831

Bob, does yours have a string?
Gigi, what is the string for? None of the others I saw have a string.
Gigi that's cool about the LR and your string.

lymie_in_md
Member # 14197

o2 -- it doesn't!

--------------------
Bob

GiGi
Member # 259

o2, if you don't believe in "electrid currents" - this one will convince you.

The cord with small plugs at the cord on both ends, plugs into the handle of the golden tensor.
With it, You do not have to take an item into your hand, but merely touch with cord to the substance and let the tensor (with the cord plugged into its handle) test the body or any other substance.

That is how I find substances --- toxin vial at one end - the substance to be tested on the other end under the tensor movement! That can be any substance or my body or the person's body you are testing.

It eliminates taking all the bottles and vials into ones hand - and you can go through it in a hurry. If you get a resonance block, as Dr. K. uses in ART, and use it alongside, it is even better. It is transmitting energy like an extension cord. It is simply amazing! and I would be very surprised if I had not had the experience of the same thing happening with ART.
Principle is the same.

Take care.

Take care.

seekhelp
Member # 15067

Icon 1 posted      Profile for seekhelp     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm ready to buy one of these and waive the tensor over each of the 80+ Keno numbers or 49 Super Lotto numbers to decide. [Smile] I hope it doesn't have limitations.
`

Posts: 7545 | From The 5th Dimension - The Twilight Zone | Registered: Mar 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
oxygenbabe
Member # 5831

Gigi, I'm totally confused and can't picture it but in any case it does sound like you love the device and if Bob loves it so much more too maybe I will get one.

Ugh! Time to write a bestseller!!!!!! Need beacoup bucks for all this stuff.

lymeparfait
Unregistered

Just spoke with Dr. W's assistant about the

biotensor color. She asked him if the color

matters. He told her that gold is best for

everyone. Even though the manufacturer, biocom,

told me that it is important to choose by

personality type.

Dr. Woitzel said he hasn't heard of this!

so she said gold is what all of his patients are

ordering.

I still want to be sure before I purchase it.

Would love to know if anyone else was able to find out more about the color choice?

lymeparfait

Nicoles Mom
Member # 14408

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Nicoles Mom     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
$70? $250??? I have been using a homemade one for years. Works great.
Posts: 93 | From Illinois / Ontario | Registered: Jan 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ocean
Member # 3496

Seek,
Hahahahaha!! I think I'll get one too for that purpose! If I win 20 million, I'll take everyone on LN to see Dr if they want to go.

Here's to hoping (too bad I don't play the lottery though, need to get a Biotensor!)

Take care,
Ocean

--------------------

GiGi
Member # 259

The tensor and pendulum will only work if you use them in the right frame of mind.

Attitude, calm, TV off, no noise, no wishes. If you cannot free yourself of expectations, do not ask the tensor.

Do not forget that using the tensor takes the most serious concentration and is really demanding.

If naysayers gather around you, do not let them be present or wait until there is calm around you. Skeptics put out their own energy, most of it carries over to you and it can falsify the results of the tensor.

Pay attention to jewelry or quartz watch you are wearing. No thick rubber shoes. You have to be grounded. If you feel hot or cold - wait. If you are tired - wait. It takes energy - your good energy.

Catch a breath of fresh air or drink a glass of good water before you start.

Dr. W. never used my tensor, even when I wanted him to show me something -- saying "it is yours".

If surrounding and your own attitude is not right, it will not work for you. Don't try - because it won't be satisfactory for you.

Take care.

djf2005
Member # 11449

very interesting dr w thinks each tensor belongs to its user. different way to look at things..

[Smile]

--------------------

[email protected]

Brussels
Member # 13480

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Brussels     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Agree 100% with Gigi for energetic tests 'conditions'. The mind has to be free of expectations or you'll get the answer you would like to get. And never do it if too tired.

The pendulum consumed so much of my energy to make me shaky. It is not your 'physical' energy, but deeper energy. It's the most essential energy, that is of course, also used for healing.

I thought my O-ring tests didn't consume my energy, wrong. They do. Less than the pendulum for me. So now I don't do to other people as much as I did before.

Dr. K. thinks the pendulum and muscle tests are different things, because one is the physiological reponse while the other, more in the energetic field (if I understood it well).

In a Belgium shop I go to buy my herbs, they sell pendulums and one type of biotensor. No client is allowed to touch these stuff, and are not allowed to test. The owner dowses herself, she is categoric: no testing allowed. Same as for dr. W.!!

It makes me think about stories we hear of clocks stopping to work when their owners die! [Big Grin]

Such instruments work wonderful with small children, because they have an open mind. Truly open, compared to older kids or adults.

As for rods to dowse and find water or finding the net of magnetic field in the houses: a friend of mine does it professionally. He's got all types of instruments, from the simplest to the most expensive ones. He bought them all in Germany and did his course there too, in the most known institute.

He prefers the simplest, the cheapest one. He said, it varies from person to person, and he prefers by far the simplest rod which is just a piece of metal in L-shape (copper if I'm not mistaken). I mean, two pieces of metal, because one needs 2 L-shaped metals to find where the magnetic grid is located.

He said that his German instructors almost always prefered the simplest models to the most sophisticated ones. They don't know about 'open' and 'close' regulations, so they said that sometimes some people can't do it.

I used these 'rods' too, they do work to find out the 'magnetic grid' of the earth. But one can do it without instruments, only with muscle tests. Dr. K. showed how to do it like that, only with his 2 people muscle test.

All these instruments are just amplifying what your body already can feel/ see.

I am curious to see if a more sensitve instrument would bring more precise answers than mere muscle tests!

Posts: 6199 | From Brussels | Registered: Oct 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
seekhelp
Member # 15067

Are there doctors in Germany and other EU nations doing this on the highest level of medicine such as deciding if particular drugs should be used for chemotherapy on a patient? I mean life or death situations. I didn't know it was so prevalent there.

it's one thing to say I shouldn't take my binder pill today. If I'm wrong..what did I lose? If I'm wrong about my earlier example, well I may have killed my patient. That shows true faith.

Thoughts are appreciated. I certainly would like to see a doc do this on me and enlighten me. [Smile]

feelfit
Member # 12770

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feelfit     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
GiGi,

Question, If we are sick, how can our energy be good? Do we still produce good energy?

If I waited until I wasn't tired,cold,or hot, i would have to wait forever as these are some of my daily symptoms.

What do we do in this case? When would we test?

Thank you,
Feelfit

Posts: 3975 | From usa | Registered: Aug 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sparkle7
Member # 10397

I don't think you will see most medical doctors using dowsing to decide on treatment. They would be subject to malpractice suits in a minute...

On the other hand, it took me 10 years in a Lyme endemic area to find a diagnosis of what was wrong with me. I saw many "specialists" that were MDs. I would like to sue but my tests were considered negative for Lyme. I had a clinical diagnosis, finally, after about 9 years of being ill.

Dowsing & applied kinesiology are controversial. Some people swear by it & others think it's quack stuff. It's hard to say. I use dowsing & I'm not completely well. I don't think I've ever been 100% healthy in my whole life.

I think you just have to try it & see if it helps you. Read the books & info, study it & practice. Some people have a knack for it & others don't... just like anything else.

If you don't have a knack for it, you could try finding a practitioner who uses this method & try it.

Some people have gotten alot of damage & unnecessary suffering due to "modern" western medicine. So, you have to take the good with the bad in any modality.

The only thing you can do is try it to see if it helps you.

GiGi
Member # 259

quote:
GiGi,

Question, If we are sick, how can our energy be good? Do we still produce good energy?

If I waited until I wasn't tired,cold,or hot, i would have to wait forever as these are some of my daily symptoms.

Thank you,
Feelfit

lymie_in_md
Member # 14197

A curious thought came to mind about science and proving the use of dowsing. I've seen this commercial by exxon where they say they are drilling for oil using frequencies. The person specifically says you can't see these or feel these frequencis, but they can find oil by them. Hmmmmmm!, sound like dowsing (trying to use a dana karvey twang to it - karvey says "sounds like satan" kind of imagine the pronunciation).

I tried giving a cursory look for anything on it, but couldn't. But, wouldn't it be funny if exxon was involved in alternative sciences! Or is exxon really desparate to find oil?

--------------------
Bob

Healing in Santa Cruz
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 7798

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Healing in Santa Cruz     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Is there anyone here that uses a pendulum, also have a Biotensor? I am curious if you get the same answers. Has anyone tested ART,pendulum,sway,O ring,bio tensor against each other? Thanks Joyce
Posts: 905 | From Santa Cruz,Calif | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sparkle7
Member # 10397

Bob- I think the frequencies that EXXON uses may be related to HAARP technology. There are certain frequencies that they can use to "see" inside the earth's crust. It's not dowsing...

http://www.haarp.alaska.edu/haarp/gen1.html

The HAARP facility can also be used to produce low frequency signals. These signals are identical in all respects to more commonly known broadcast signals like AM, FM and Television except that they have a lower frequency, typically less than 15 kHz.

Signals in this frequency range can be produced in the ionosphere by modulating the HAARP transmitters at these frequencies. Research utilizing low-frequency signals is exploring several possible applications.

One of these areas is geophysical prospecting, that is, the search for underground mineral resources. In this highly sophisticated field, one of the conventional approaches takes advantage of naturally occurring signals originating in the upper ionosphere that penetrate into the Earth's crust and reveal information about underground structure.

This technique is limited because the natural signals occur in random fashion. In contrast, the low frequency signals produced using HAARP, although not as strong as those occurring in nature, are known precisely in time and phase, and more sensitive detection techniques can be utilized to great advantage to yield potentially significant improvements in the field of geophysical prospecting.

-----

Santa Cruz - there are communities of people who practice different forms of dowsing. There are schools of dowsing & associations of people who practice it.

There are different techniques & ideas as to the correct form or which method to use for various purposes.

You may be able to contact one of them to see if they have compared the techniques. Look up "dowsing or dowsing organizations" on Google. I also found blogs with interesting info about it.

I think it's a personal thing. Some people prefer one over the other...

GiGi
Member # 259

Healing in Santa Cruz.

quote:
Has anyone tested ART,pendulum,sway,O ring,bio tensor against each other?
Yes, I have seen all of them being done by Dr. K. and others in similar situations. The respected physician Dr. Yoshiaki Omura does little else but O-ring testing.

You forgot the arms length testing, which is another type many doctors like and use. One of my favorite practitioners in Germany uses nothing but the tensor and she runs a fabulous practice. One I have talked to today at length about her work with the Bionic does nothing but Muscle Testing. It is only a matter of preference.

I have been around this type of testing for too many years to even think of doubting it. There are times when the will can come in the way, and at that point and if it is an important decision, I would let others that do it well do the energetic testing. One has to remain self-critical enough to know when one can remain neutral enough to self-test. I certainly would not make a life and death decision with a tensor or similar tool alone. I would consider all choices.

Take care.

GiGi
Member # 259

quote:

posted 31 October, 2008 10:32 AM
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
GiGi,

Thank you,

Feelfit,

Everybody has a certain biorythm during the day.
I test best in the morning when fresh and rested.

In one of my earlier posts, I told how to test to see if your autonomics are blocked. (the fingers forming a crown!) If you are in a blocked state, it is to your benefit because you can test what is most important for your body to get out of that bad state. You hold that item in your energy field, near the body, and if it unblocks you, that is definitely the medicine your body needs most at that particular time. If you feel louse, it probable will be a drainage remedy, something to help the liver, etc.

Whatever opens your regulation to normal is what you should be using.

You must have to try it on one of your better days. If you can sit in front of the computer typing, you probably should be able to test yourself. If you have a partner who learns it too, naturally that is great too. You can test each other.

Just remember, whatever changes your blocked regulation is what your body most wants and needs.
Maybe read it again - I described it in a post above --- hand forming a crown on top of your head, etc.

Get together with someone in the same predicament as you are and the same desire for self help - and you can do it!

Take care.

feelfit
Member # 12770

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feelfit     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thank you GiGi. I wondered when the explanation was coming from your 2:51 post.

[Smile] ,
Feelfit

Posts: 3975 | From usa | Registered: Aug 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Healing in Santa Cruz
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 7798

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Healing in Santa Cruz     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thanks Sparkle and Gigi, I appreciate you replies. I am a very long time pendulum user. One thing I learned from a very wise lady is to ask that all blocks and negative energy be cleared before using y pendulum. Sometime it swings for a very long time. I get totally different answers before doing this. My MD muscle tests and we get the same answers most of the time. I am grateful to have this tool.
Posts: 905 | From Santa Cruz,Calif | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
oxygenbabe
Member # 5831

Here's one from the Netherlands that also seems to have a string. But don't know what the other 2 metal parts are.

http://www.annie-broekhoven.nl/praktijk/biotensor.htm

And the amusing online translation of the page:

The Biotensor are in combination with practised, sensitive and pure PEOPLE complete separately test apparatus, for testing energetic situations and or functions in and for the human body.
The Biotensor are suitable for putting diagnoses, but also for localising electrosmog, magnetic fields, aardstralen, water veins and several disturbing objects, which people, animal, or plant can make sick.
The Biotensor are an apparatus that work on the present ultrasounds. Since everything in the universum ultrasounds exist the Biotensor spend us the possibility of measuring this.
The Biotensor are made by us itself and can at us be ordered.
Also reparareren we your biotensor.

oxygenbabe
Member # 5831

Spanish one with string

http://www.bohindra.com/P39518_biotensor-testigo.html

In fact this site has a lot of them:

http://translate.google.com/translate?client=tmpg&hl=en&u=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.bohindra.com%2FP39518_biotensor-testigo.html&langpair=es|en

(Translated page)

Kewl!

GiGi
Member # 259

Oxy, yes, I looked at the tensors - not much to see. The wire of one of them looks very long - .
It is very difficult to decide without handling it.

The cord, by the way, is not something to increase sensitivity. It is used for testing objects and substances without having to hold each individual one in the hand. In other words, you walk down the aisle of the grocery store, you touch the plug to the bottle on the shelf (with the left hand) and tensor in front of your body with the right hand. That way you can scan many products on the shelf without taking each one into your hand and holding it in your energy field. You can scan your whole supplement tray quickly as to which one your body would like today. (It changes daily, for certain).

You can also use it to test vials with substances. You hold a pesticide vial in your left hand and touch the plug of the end of the cord to it. The tensor (with the other end of the plug in the handle) "moves" over the food or fruit or supplement to be tested. If you get a resonance between pesticide vial and the food, you know you have a pesticide contaminated food. Or a bad vitamin a la china.

Test the garlic you want to eat by putting it on the right side and touching the plug to a mercury vial on the other side.
You know then right away whether you should eat that garlic! or the garlic supplement. You can test all against different contaminations. All you need to do is start collecting some vials for testing.

The tensor picks up the energy, runs it through the handle and through the cord to the other end of the cord/plug. Just like an extensio cord with a plug on one end and a plug on the other end stuck into the tensor handle.

If you test just the normal way, you remove the cord from the handle of the tensor.

It is a fantastic way to move quickly through all your toxin vials, microorganism vials, different fungi vials, treatment medicines, etc. and test them against your own body or against the person you are testing. That way you can determine quickly what your body is up to. If you test positive for little else than drainage remedies, you know your body needs help - your liver is screaming or your kidney is under stress.

My,, is this difficult to describe in words. Warning: Don't buy a cheap tensor - it's wasted money, if you really want to do yourelf or someone else some good. A cheap one is probably also more difficult to practice and learn. I could not do a thing with the ones that were given to me at one time. There are a few things in life where "you get what you pay for" -- it applies here. Knowing you, I know you would start swinging with a good one.

Take care.

lymie_in_md
Member # 14197

I just sent the email to work with [email protected] Olaf Schaefer for acquiring a "gold biotensor". GiGi you already knew I had tested which version. And, I used my biotensor whether I should order or not. [lol]

I'm really looking forward to seeing the difference in using this new tensor. After having such success with a cheaper version. I do feel like I'm becoming extremely good with it. This doesn't mean the cheaper version will work well with everyone.

I no longer test positively for lyme with the tensor I'm using nor mercury. I want to corroborate that with the better tensor, which is much more sensitive. I don't test for many things now and I am thrilled.

The one thing I didn't expect is how helpfull a tensor can be in identifying energy blockages. GiGi, did you have experience with unblocking energy as well as cranio sacrally improving fluid dynamics and flow within the body? I'm guessing if you have a good biotensor you can use it to self treat both.

--------------------
Bob

seekhelp
Member # 15067

Are there any doctors / health practicioners in Michigan that can prove to me this works? I have seen chiros use Nutritional Response Testing, but this seems different.

As I said, it seems so farfetched and unbelievable in theory. However, links indicate there is some use from major institutions.

I'd like to see someone prove this to me WITHOUT a medical history. That would be revealing. Any chiro can derive a reasonable "need" for your body if you tell them all your ailments. Whether right or wrong, I could easily pick 10 diseases that could account for symotoms.

I could envision myself with the wand making my way through each grocery aisle. Then security would escort me out quickly. [Smile]

Would someone educated at NRT be good at ART?

oxygenbabe
Member # 5831

Okay what the heck. I can't know which one works except Gigi likes hers and I've certainly been known to spend as much on a couple pair of Citizen of Humanity jeans! [Eek!] [Eek!] [Eek!]

So maybe I will order a gold one. I do find my journal the most helpful of all but that is a hassle to test every little thing in a journal. I tend to use the journal for bigger questions.

The only thing is, I would rather have a wooden handle. I don't like holding metal, period. But the other one I posted about--I have no idea if it's any good.

lymie_in_md
Member # 14197

seekhelp -- I'm convinced, hopefully others will respond.

You could start using GiGi list of practioners and make calls to find if the biotensor is their main diagnostic equipment. What they do in their practice and how successfull they've become. A better way is to nominate one person to make the calls and report back.

If I had to nominate anyone person who people might feel comfortable with is "tracy9". Sorry, Tracy for putting this burden on you. I just think you would be a great person to act as unbiased, and you have my vote in this election year. A complement to you, I hope.

I'm hoping to help solve all of our problems and distrust. Because thinking this is farfetched is the same as the IDSA thinking chronic lyme is farfetched. I'm not downing your viewpoint just trying to say we have to unlearn to relearn at times. I spent 70 dollars hoping something like a biotensor works. I've thrown away 70 dollars on worse endeavors. Now I believe I should spend more and get the best.

I'm just reporting what I'm experiencing.

Some questions:

> is there any device that can analyze substances better then human being, and if you can think of one please name it?

I don't know of one.

> how does the body determine how to break down food and distribute to the body, for energy, for repair, for regeneration?

We don't have the technology to reproduce the function of a single finger nail.

> how large a database is the human body to know how to process all the information required to function?

The three dimensional pictures we see and process including sound, smell, and localization is factorially more powerful then any computer in existence.

> Does the brain contain enough memory locations to store all the information from our memories?

My answer is no, it is more likely our memories are holographic in order to store that shear amount of data. And storing data is what I do for a living. And here is where light is involved and possibly why certain light brings function back to alzheimer victims.

So farfetched, we shouldn't feel too comfortable of what we really know.

--------------------
Bob

lymeparfait
Unregistered

up
NanaDubo
Member # 14794

Steel and I were just using my new biotensor (the gold one from Bioplasma. I like it SO much more than the little inexpensive one I had.
Annxyz
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 9097

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Annxyz     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I sincerely hope this method helps each user find health . However , I must respectfully say that I agree with funk that is seems eerily similar to the ouija board we had as kids .

If it works , I am happy . But I can see no legit science behind it or rational explanation
to promote it . I do hope the use of it enables some who can believe it to improve.

--------------------
ANNXYZ

Posts: 744 | From Mineola | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
maureen2174
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 11471

Icon 1 posted      Profile for maureen2174     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Nano- did you order this online? did it come with the string/cord?

thanks!

Posts: 871 | From NJ | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code� is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | LymeNet home page | Privacy Statement