LymeNet Home LymeNet Home Page LymeNet Flash Discussion LymeNet Support Group Database LymeNet Literature Library LymeNet Legal Resources LymeNet Medical & Scientific Abstract Database LymeNet Newsletter Home Page LymeNet Recommended Books LymeNet Tick Pictures Search The LymeNet Site LymeNet Links LymeNet Frequently Asked Questions About The Lyme Disease Network LymeNet Menu

LymeNet on Facebook

LymeNet on Twitter

The Lyme Disease Network receives a commission from Amazon.com for each purchase originating from this site.

When purchasing from Amazon.com, please
click here first.

Thank you.

LymeNet Flash Discussion
Dedicated to the Bachmann Family

LymeNet needs your help:
LymeNet 2020 fund drive

The Lyme Disease Network is a non-profit organization funded by individual donations.

LymeNet Flash Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» LymeNet Flash » Questions and Discussion » Medical Questions » How do you use a Biotenser? (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: How do you use a Biotenser?
HaplyCarlessdave
Frequent Contributor (1K+ posts)
Member # 413

Icon 1 posted      Profile for HaplyCarlessdave   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Funk et al,
I have a cerain inclination to share your feelings, but there is probably some solid science behind many such reported effects. The mind is more powerful than we suspect; life itself, too, evidently has a certain unfathomable power. My theory is that "dowsing rods" and other such devices may aid some people in focusing their minds, and/or life energy, thus boosting perception to a point that might seem impossible.
While I have not ever "tried" such a "device", I have seen remarkable results from meditative chanting and other mind-focusing activities! Thus, maybe we shouldn't be all that quick to dismiss such procedures.... (of course whether a given "focusing tool" is worth it, is another matter-- all take a cerrtain amount of energy (or money, especially if the inventors of a given process are alive and not as compassionate as they might be- but still the result may quite possibly justify the expense in some such cases (I always recommend looking at all the alternatives!)....).

..the power of music can be quite remarkable, too...
DaveS

Posts: 4567 | From ithaca, NY, usa | Registered: Nov 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lymie_in_md
Member # 14197

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lymie_in_md     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thanks to both annxyz and funk for your criticism. I respect both of your points of view. Hopefully we will have prove someday with explanations to satisfy you both. Until then people will post their experiences that will lead to more rigid scientific scrutiny someday.

My guess, the scientific community in the US won't review its merits for some time. However, in Germany this is quite another story. The following it lists the use of the biotensor and not the ouji board. And maybe the writing of Physicist Kiran Schmidt might offer a little more insight into the position.

http://www.bioenergeticmedicine.org/CoRe-System/Postings/information_medicine.htm

--------------------
Bob

Posts: 2150 | From Maryland | Registered: Dec 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
NanaDubo
Member # 14794

Icon 1 posted      Profile for NanaDubo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Maureen2174 - Yes, mine did come with the string. You can order it through bioplasma but since they do not take credit cards, you would have to transfer funds to their account.

Regarding the science behind the biotensor that some are discussing here - as I try to wrap my mind around the 600 page book I just received, I'm pretty sure there is good deal of science involved, otherwise I would have an easier time reading it [lol]

Posts: 1129 | From Maine | Registered: Feb 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lymie_in_md
Member # 14197

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lymie_in_md     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I just want to challenge those that are hesitant in believing in the claims of a biotensor. Many of the physicians from Europe posted by GiGi use this device. Why don't you ask some of the practioners what they use and is there any science behind it. What brand they use and why.

If a device could more accurately set your protocol isn't it worth a little investigation. Isn't the term science "to know", not guess.

GiGi posted the list of practioners somewhere, all you have to do is make a few calls. If you do that, just report back and let us all know what you find. [Smile]

--------------------
Bob

Posts: 2150 | From Maryland | Registered: Dec 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
maureen2174
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 11471

Icon 1 posted      Profile for maureen2174     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Nano- So, I am assuming you send money through paypal to order it? Do I just go to the site and send an email telling them I want to order one?
Posts: 871 | From NJ | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Brussels
Frequent Contributor (5K+ posts)
Member # 13480

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Brussels     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
It is my feeling that these energy tests are more done in Germany than elsewhere in Europe, even though there are a few in the UK, France and Belgium using these energetic devices.

Of course, most physicians in Germany don't use it and think it's crap.

I feel though that there's no need for a biotensor whatsoever, that our bodies themselves ARE like biotensors. What these devices do are only magnifying what the body already tells us.

I use muscle tests when I'm tired, so that I get an easy and fast response with little concentration.

But when I'm well, I don't need muscle tests anymore. I just go with my hand over a multitude of bottles and I see my hand being pulled toward one of the bottles or another (or my hand just moves away from the drawing or box, meaning, not in need of anything here). It takes from me lots of concentration though, and energy.

I learned that with my lyme doctor, who does ART. He will choose from a box full of homeopathics like that, a bit like what practioners of ART do with the plexiglasses in combination with muscle tests, going "page by page" after which vials test.

He's got the plexiglasses and is trained in ART, he also practices muscle tests and the pendulum, but when he has to choose among a big list of things, he'll let his hand show him. It's much faster than muscle testing one by one.

When he picks up one or few bottles, he'll muscle test on me to confirm what his hand found out.

Muscle tests won't work if there's an anesthestic involved. Like when you'd like to take cavitations off, your teeth is under anesthesy and your dentist would like to go after the cavitations further. Muscle tests won't work because the area is numb.

The pendulum though works, and I'm pretty sure the biotensor will work as well. Because they are not exactly the same. One is a physiological response (muscle tests) and the other is more an energetic response (pendulum, biotensor).

Just picture out the scene: you got your mouth open, one tooth with 2 decade old root canal is pulled out, the dentist sees awful 'pockets' of infection in the hole (that he didn't see it in the X ray). He starts drilling and taking off what he sees, then suddenly stops because he feels it is okay to his eyes. He's already drilling your bones.

He gets the pendulum or a biotensor, and start testing point by point. Muscle tests from the patient (me) gives no response because my body cannot find anything in the numb area due to aneesthetic. Only with the pendulum or biotensor testing, he will drill further, until the pendulum or biotensor shows no more need.

I can swear the dentist drilled a lot more into my bones. I'm glad he did, because I kept feeling one of the parts he was drilling was THE problematic part for decades (causing me dull pain). His eyes couldn't see the problem, only his pendulum could.

I trust the guy because I know him for years now. But it was scary, I mean, that I knew I had to trust him this way. I'm now grateful for not having this awful pain anymore.

But for the ones that think the biotensor is magic, well, it is not. It is your body that does the job.

Have you ever thought why do you get thirsty or hungry? It's merely the cells of your body communicating to you that they need nutrients or energy, through hormones whatever, but it is communication from your cells.

Why can't the body tells us more things than mere hunger / thirst urge?

Having said that, I'm certainly curious to try a good biotensor one day!! [Smile]

Posts: 6199 | From Brussels | Registered: Oct 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Alv
Unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
HI SELMA!

I went throught the same thing in December 2006 ,than I had no clue about lyme and I did not even know how to spell the coinfections.

My Biologic dentist surgeon /best in North america( after solicitating all of them in USA and Mexico-was about to go and clean my root canls that were hurting like hell and my jaw was locked) had a homepathic doctor that used not only muscle testing but his biofeedbak machine.

When he had to see which anestesy worked best for my -he tested my body.

Also he tested bleach or iodine to clear my cavitations after the removal of my 12 mollars that were infected.

But when MY surgeon could not see the infections anymore...he would test one tooth at the time.The machine and his test would show that was still infection in my jaw -even though with the eys my surgeon could not see anything anymore.

Than beilive it or not , it showed that on my right side it was more infection beyond the bone.HE drilled and drilled..and it was scary -again I had full beilif on it and BINGO.

Pus start coming out...it was scary as it was just below my right eye , I could feel it pulsing and was bothering me ( since I know was the bite 5 years prior to that )and I had done a root canal to another surgeon and the place would contantly hurt and mostly on top of my head right above it.

he drained and drained until the test showed that the bone had higher posibility to recover.I stand the pain and I am glad( he said he had never had somebody endure this kind of surgery for so long without even saying a world).

He had no clue that I was so sick from LYME -that my level of enduring pain was HIGHER than normal people.Funny though he saw that OREGANO oil was MY MAIN treatement ( bart ) and I showed that I needed a homepathic formula That had BACTERIA cord form energetix-treatment ( well lyme 12X , 30x , 200x) was in there and I herxed like crazy .

He was scared when I said ( I might have lyme as I was shacking in my bed (now I know -oregano and the homepathic formula that were taking apart made me herx like crazy).

Anyway ...it was right that I was num in my entire body ...so he used the biofeed back to check each tooth and each cavitation and make sure thye were all cleaned.

Imagine if I had gone to another surgeon that did not have that tool and I stil lwould have had all the cavitations in me..

My jaw healed perfectly.He also used the LIGHT 30 minutes in my jaw right after my surgery.HE sid it speeds up the recovery( the light -that I checked now was PHOTON).

I can not beilive that I was lucky and beilived on this ( thanks to DR K -I read a lot about him and Hulda Clarck theory -and beeing a member in Curezone for a long time )I recovered .My gums and entire mouth healed in TWO WEEKS.I followed HUldas protocoll on every step and Biofeedback , muscle testing and PHOTON!!

I feel LUCKY -as that infection could have really killed me for real.My heart was giving up as too much infection was going on and I had CLOTTS moving in my leges and arms WHEWW !!CAn not beilvie I survived all that !!!

IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FunkOdyssey
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 15855

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FunkOdyssey     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
While I have not ever "tried" such a "device", I have seen remarkable results from meditative chanting and other mind-focusing activities! Thus, maybe we shouldn't be all that quick to dismiss such procedures....
There is no doubt that meditation offers an array of scientifically verifiable benefits to practitioners. Its effects can be measured, with MRI scans, blood pressure readings, oxygen consumption, other indicators of the relaxation response, lower stress hormone levels in the blood, etc, etc.

To compare meditation, a legitimate and efficacious medical therapy with a mountain of peer-reviewed scientific data behind it, to the biotensor is to do meditation a great disservice.

Exhibit A- Pubmed search "meditation" returns 1549 hits.

Exhibit B- Pubmed search "biotensor" returns 0 hits.

Exhibit C- Pubmed search "divining rod" returns 15 hits, 12 seem to be relevant. Most of it is pre-1960 and german with no abstracts. Some of the titles are entertaining though (looks like you can use a biotensor to find gold-- might be an easy way to finance lyme treatment):

quote:
4: Arkko P.
[How did the divining rod and soil radiation phenomena become connected with cancer?]
Duodecim. 1986;102(13):862-71. Finnish. No abstract available.
PMID: 3757829 [PubMed - indexed for MEDLINE]

5: ELBEL H.
[The divining rod and earth rays (radiesthesia).]
Dtsch Med Wochenschr. 1960 Sep 16;85:1681-9. German. No abstract available.
PMID: 13726308 [PubMed - indexed for MEDLINE]

6: KRUISINGA GC.
[Remarkable cures by the effect of a divining rod.]
Hippokrates. 1960 Jul 31;31:466-71. German. No abstract available.
PMID: 14412251 [PubMed - OLDMEDLINE]

7: FRIESTAD O.
[A study on the divining rod with reference to muscular function.]
Tidsskr Nor Laegeforen. 1957 May 1;77(9):388-9. Norwegian. No abstract available.
PMID: 13442979 [PubMed - indexed for MEDLINE]

8: VAN DEN TWEEL LH.
[Considerations on findings in examination of divining rod soothsayers.]
Ned Tijdschr Psychol. 1953;8(4):291-6. Undetermined Language. No abstract available.
PMID: 13099422 [PubMed - indexed for MEDLINE]

9: VON ROLSHAUSEN F.
[Experiences on earth rays of a man using a divining rod.]
Hippokrates. 1952 Aug 31;23(16):459-61. Undetermined Language. No abstract available.
PMID: 12989881 [PubMed - indexed for MEDLINE]

10: PROKOP O.
[Physician, divining rod, and terrestrial radiation.]
Offentl Gesundheitsdienst. 1951 Dec;13(9):337-42. Undetermined Language. No abstract available.
PMID: 13026051 [PubMed - indexed for MEDLINE]

11: KATZ E, PAULSON P.
A brief history of the divining rod in the United States.
J Am Soc Psych Res. 1948 Oct;42(4):119; passim. No abstract available.
PMID: 18889445 [PubMed - OLDMEDLINE]

12: Moorehead WK.
THE DIVINING ROD AND FAKERS.
Science. 1931 Jul 10;74(1906):42-43. No abstract available.
PMID: 17742488 [PubMed - as supplied by publisher]

13: Bryant EC.
THE DIVINING ROD.
Science. 1931 Apr 3;73(1892):365. No abstract available.
PMID: 17797556 [PubMed - as supplied by publisher]

14: Tolmachoff IP.
THE USE OF THE DIVINING ROD IN GOLD PROSPECTING IN ALASKA.
Science. 1931 Apr 3;73(1892):365-366. No abstract available.
PMID: 17797555 [PubMed - as supplied by publisher]

15:Browne CA.
OBSERVATIONS UPON THE USE OF THE DIVINING ROD IN GERMANY.
Science. 1931 Jan 23;73(1882):84-86. No abstract available.
PMID: 17790944 [PubMed - as supplied by publisher]

Posts: 195 | From Manchester, CT | Registered: Jun 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Brussels
Member # 13480

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Brussels     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi Alv, this is an amazing story. As for the pain you got, so sorry. I also felt some pain while the guy was drilling even with anesthesy. I felt exactly he was doing something on the cause of my more than a decade dull pain. I felt it, he said, yes, it can happen even with anesthesy, specially in places where the infection is.

When I left the dentist office, that dull pain was simply gone. Like magic, impossible to believe. The pain of the surgery was not bad, I took no abx for it, only homeopathics, he did a tooth homeopathic 'juice' with my crushed teeth, I had no problems at all.

My heart was a bit uneasy when I left the dentist, but after the time, now, I feel so grateful. Grateful that I don't have to fight these cavitations anymore. You name it, nothing came out in X rays. The infection was visible only when the tooth was out.

I went to 4 dentists, they saw nothing. They say, your teeth with old root canals look great.

Incredible story that the guy found pus inside a hole drilled in your bones. Almost unbelievable. And there are still dentists that believe in X-rays to find cavitations.

These tests then saved your life! So amazing.

are you planning buying a biotensor?

Posts: 6199 | From Brussels | Registered: Oct 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lymie_in_md
Member # 14197

Good stuff Funk and some very good research. Yes I too agree in meditation and exercise. The problem with exercise, it can only be done when the body is in balance both in enzyme production and minerals. Lyme and co. sure screws that up.

I'm guessing we won't find too much in English for scientific studies on the biotensor. You have to speak German to get to them. Maybe GiGi or Gabrielle can find some information to go on there.

There are certainly a vast number of european sites selling different varieties.

But here's a site involved in the nature of ring theory part of the working part of tensor.

http://www.sciencedirect.com/science?_ob=ArticleURL&_udi=B6TGS-46PFM63-K&_user=10&_rdoc=1&_fmt=&_orig=search&_sort=d&view=c&_version=1&_urlVersion=0&_userid=10&md5=82694b38c46731c7 8e3968af47b471ef

However if you want to call the doctor directly and query. We would learn more what is academically available about the device and why sooo many people are getting such positive result from the Physician Dr. W. using both an LED and a biotensor for diagnostic work.

BIOPLASMA DISTRIBUTION AND PUBLISHING-GMBH DR JOSEF Oberbacher Eintrag aktualisieren

Entry update
Gewerbepark 6, 87640 Biessenhofen, Bayern Industrial Park 6, 87640 Biessenhofen, Bavaria
T: 08342/898600 F: 08342/898611 T: 08342/898600 Q: 08342/898611
http://www.bioplasma.de http://www.bioplasma.de

--------------------
Bob

sparkle7
Member # 10397

Icon 1 posted      Profile for sparkle7     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The BioTensor hasn't been around that long. I believe it was recently trademarked by a German company.

There is only one company that makes them & developed the research behind it. There are places selling "BioTensors" but they are imitations of the original.

I haven't tried it but it is related to dowsing & applied kinesiology.

People have been meditating & dowsing for probably 1000s of years. I think applied kinesiology has been around for maybe 40 years. The BioTensor was maybe invented in the last 10 years...?

It's very new so I doubt you would find many studies about it - especially since it's a trademarked item.

Posts: 7772 | From Northeast, again... | Registered: Oct 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Alv
Unregistered

HI Selma !
Same with me No body could find anything wrong with my teeth.I recall I told my dentist that my lower JAW hurts like hell and that is in MARCH of 2006 ...( I have been through hell 3 years prior to that changing nightguards) and seeing specialists ( diferent ones ) -OH YES they told me I had tooth sensitivities .YOU THINK !!!With all coinfections in there ...

Anyway even my own dentist that has the best most advanced machines in his office and the best Scaner for the head..could not see that cavitation .

Only the Biofeedback machine and muscle testing and testing each tooth and bone ( as a biotensor -touching each tooth and bone after scrapping and seeing the chart of regeneration showed the truth -this is the most advanced metod ( only sanoviv hospital in mexico had that )..could see if the cavity was clear or not.

I have had the biotensor for more than 3 months.The first time that GIGI mentioned it it reminded me as I knew for it since FEBRUARY 2007.I also used to use pendulum before and had read a lot of material s long time ago and Beilived on it -but pendulum was very hard to master..

That is the reason I searched for a LLMD that was in Dr K list .

But I am planing to use the best one as GIGI recomends and I need to collect NOSODES ( toxins ) but BART mostly as this is the MAJOR ONE in MY FAMILY .I hate that bug.

Biotensor is the part of my life.I test everything and IT helps me tremendously .The changes were dramatic the last 2 months as I was able to master it better and better.My findings match the one to my ND and my LLMD.They both use Muscle testing -arm sitting position and Lying in the bed ( whole body ).

I used the frequencies on RIFE only based on Asking the biotensor -I even ask how many minutes I need.I get hits on all of them .

GiGi
Member # 259

Icon 1 posted      Profile for GiGi         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
www.hildegard.info - This is where I purchased my Bartonella nosode, as well as many others.

I had no problems communicating with them and getting my orders. I discover new needs often and order them as we need them.

Once you start treating, you will find out and come to the same conclusion as I did many years ago ---- Lyme has many legs and arms - before the tick and after --- and in order to get back to total health, all need to be treated. Again, like peeling an onion. It takes persistence and patience. And learning as you go along.

But the Bionic simplifies it so much -- it beats, as far as I am concerned, any other approach.

Take care.

Posts: 9834 | From Washington State | Registered: Oct 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Alv
Unregistered

GIGI !
It has been more than 3 days that I have emailed them but no answer so far.

Do you know the name of the BARTONELLA NOSODE as it does not come up on the chart.I found though Lyme under "borrelia ".

Ironicly I forgot Italian and GERMAN ( I used to be fluent many years ago ) thanks to LYME .Well I can not complain as last year I barely was making sense in my own netive language.It is comming back but so slowly ..( I am inpatient).
Do you think calling them directly ( speak in ENGLISH) will be better ?

No wonder with neurolyme you can not retain information for long term says DR Jones.I do not blame him ( all this years of school and eksperince gone thanks to LYME) [Mad]

Yes GIGI !I have no doubt that I have to "Peel of the onion " and that is the way Out..We are learning every day !I am so open to it!!!

GiGi
Member # 259

Icon 1 posted      Profile for GiGi         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Alv, Hildegard do not confirm your e-mail. If they have all info, they will just ship.

If they don't have your credit info, phone them, and then they ask that you follow up your order with a fax. That's how I did it the first time around. I got all Lyme vials and many others as well as heavy metals. Make your request brief - they do not speak English all that well.

I had no problems and still am ordering new things as I find them.

Hope it works for you. They usually send them in globuli form - not liquid vials. It is also much safer and easier. Order the 1000K.

e-mail me privately or call if you wish.

Take care and be well,

Posts: 9834 | From Washington State | Registered: Oct 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Brussels
Member # 13480

Alv, great you're mastering the biotensor! I also cannot live without energetic tests (I even don't know how life was without them).

i test absolutely everything too, shoes, clothes, where to rub my homoepathics, what food to take, etc.... I'm kind of excessive, but I guess until I still have one or another persistent infection to fight (now I'm on a fierce candida-fungi fight), I will still rely on these tests.

Good luck in finding what you want in the Hildegard site. I have a few booklets from this wonderful lady. They are sold all around in Germany and Switzerland.

I'm almost sure that Hildegard used energetic tests to find her plants to cure. If not a 'real' test, a very intuitive test, similar to the one I described above (that my lyme doctor does). Just my guess though!

Selma

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code� is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | LymeNet home page | Privacy Statement