LymeNet Home LymeNet Home Page LymeNet Flash Discussion LymeNet Support Group Database LymeNet Literature Library LymeNet Legal Resources LymeNet Medical & Scientific Abstract Database LymeNet Newsletter Home Page LymeNet Recommended Books LymeNet Tick Pictures Search The LymeNet Site LymeNet Links LymeNet Frequently Asked Questions About The Lyme Disease Network LymeNet Menu

LymeNet on Facebook

LymeNet on Twitter

The Lyme Disease Network receives a commission from Amazon.com for each purchase originating from this site.

When purchasing from Amazon.com, please
click here first.

Thank you.

LymeNet Flash Discussion
Dedicated to the Bachmann Family

LymeNet needs your help:
LymeNet 2020 fund drive

The Lyme Disease Network is a non-profit organization funded by individual donations.

LymeNet Flash Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» LymeNet Flash » Questions and Discussion » Medical Questions » Mucor racemosus and Aspergilus niger treatment

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Mucor racemosus and Aspergilus niger treatment
Brussels
Frequent Contributor (5K+ posts)
Member # 13480

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Brussels     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
For the ones on post-lyme battle fighting Mucor racemosus...

It is not a classical critter to be killed, and have its toxins cleansed. It won't work as simple as this in my view (I've been on battle on and off with it since my lyme got dormant in September).

The basic treatment according to Enderlein is changing of the milieu. All 'ingredients' for producing Mucor racemosus and Aspergillus niger are already present in each of us, some develop these critters some not.

The problem is the milieu, bad milieu promotes the development of both 'critters' while good milieu doesn't promote their growth. That's why I find fighting them is different from most critters approach (kill and cleanse).

Anyone else on the fight against it (or with Aspergillus niger treatment)?

My guns against mucor for the moment are:

- Utilin S from Sanum (it strenghtens the immune system and kills mucor according to my energetic tests)
- forest-wood ot flowers honey (kills)
- Mucokehl Sanum with Ubichinon Heel in drops: nosode + Ubichinon (cleanse), somehow this mix potentializes the effect of the nosode for me.
- Thuja 6X (strenghtens the immune system agaisnt Mucor)
- crushed flaxseed + quark, cleanses toxins and it works well for mucor toxins
- cloves decoction (killer)
- lemons (killer, harmonizes pH)
- Rechtsregulat (killer and changes the milieu).
- licorice candies (kills).

Another thing that might be helping on detox and therefore, in changing the milieu, is CRUROHEEL S.

From the Heel package of products I tried so far, CruroHeel S and Ubichinon are the most useful.

Cruroheel S clearly cleanses connective tissue that was attacked by borrelia, it helps circulation of blood to extremities (legs specially), helps restoring the body detoxification. It is helping on cleansing where nothing else helped.

I'm still detoxing from long gone borrelia toxins in my knees and elbows (chlorella and other stuff couldn't reach it, I'm assyntomatic in these joints from borrelia for years), and also from my muscles (that got infected last year with borrelia).

Cruroheel S has the following ingredients: Hamamelis virginiana, carbo vegetalis, pulsatilla portensis, apis melifica, hydragyrum oxydatum, lycopodium clavatum, acidum silicicum.

The first 3 are working well with lyme toxins long left in my joints, shoulder, while apis melifica somehow is helping cleaning some of my muscles (according to energetic tests). I highly recommend it!

I feel the pull on my left knee and elbows (sort of light pain I got similar to while I was detoxing heavy metals). Something is definitively happpening in the joints (these are very difficult tissues to detox).

Another very useful remedy used by my naturopath is Ubichinon, that saved me from using CoQ10 supplements all the way during lyme treatment and it's still working to this day to boost nosode action and helping cellular energy.

I just open the vial then redilute it to 10 times then sucuss it about 70-80 times, add electrolytes for preservation, and take the drops at the same time as I take any foundation nosodes. One box of Ubichinon will last ages like that.

If anyone fighting Mucor has any FURTHER suggestion for fighting it (or Aspergilus niger, that I'm sure will show up again for me soon), I'm all ears.

Thanks,

Selma

Posts: 6199 | From Brussels | Registered: Oct 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TerryK
Member # 8552

Icon 1 posted      Profile for TerryK     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi Selma!!
Good to hear from you although I wish you were all well of course!!

Thanks for the detailed post.

I'm not fighting Mucor at the moment but I have taken this product. I buy from this company but have no financial relationship with them.
http://www.naturalhealinghouse.com/pekana_mucan.htm
Information from their website:
Indication
MUCAN drops heal mycotic infections caused by Candida, Mucor racemosus and Aspergillus niger.

This medication is extremely effective as it helps change the body's systemic terrain -- the most important step in combating fungal infections. As French physiologist Claude Bernard stated, "The terrain is everything, the germ is nothing".

Once the body's natural internal terrain has been severely altered by toxins or drugs -- creating a highly acidic tissue pH and overly alkaline blood pH-- ideal conditions exist for mycotic infections to proliferate.

The microbes also multiply and thrive through improper nutrition, stressful lifestyles and latent infections caused by the remains of their protein membranes that the immune system fails to eliminate.

These microbes steal the nutrients required for proper metabolism and poison the system, playing an insidious role in the creation of many difficult-to-diagnose diseases, including Chronic Fatigue Syndrome and many forms of cancer.

As a result, MUCAN drops are strongly indicated for patients who suffer from environmental or systemic intoxification, particularly those treated frequently with allopathic antibiotics or antimycotic medications.

This powerful spagyric remedy has a profound antimycotic and antibacterial effect on the blood and tissues, and changes the internal terrain to such an extent that Candida, Mucor and Aspergillus cannot develop into higher, pathogenic forms.

I also take mundipur for connective tissue cleansing.
http://www.naturalhealinghouse.com/pekana_mucan.htm

I'm binding mycotoxins and borrelia toxins with SanPharma Notatum Suppositories. Don't know why this works for that but it seems to via muscle testing.
http://www.naturalhealinghouse.com/Notatum.html

I also take mycological immune stimulator and endotoxin formula by Professional Complementary Health Formulas.

I have no idea if any of these would be useful for you but you could muscle test to see if they might help.

Terry

Posts: 6286 | From Oregon | Registered: Jan 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
GiGi
Member # 259

Icon 1 posted      Profile for GiGi         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Many mucor infections are turned allergies. And clearing them is difficult unless you find a method to clear the allergic reactions -- the auto immun the body turns on.

I have treated all with the Bionic and cleared all of them. If they should turn up again, then the Allergie-Immun test I have been posting about finds them - if they are turned allergies and treats them with their therapy.

My husband is allergic to them - it showed up very clearly in the AI test. He is also very allergic to some of the most toxic metals, which explains why he still has not released some of them, even with the Bionic. We are just starting the AI therapy and will see how successful we are.

Read their website and check out their results. They are not diagnosing diseases as such, but finding the abnormal reactions - the dysregulations that we suffer through prolonged chronic problems and treatments, incorrect nutrients, etc.

Take care.

Posts: 9834 | From Washington State | Registered: Oct 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Brussels
Member # 13480

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Brussels     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Terry, great info from this company, thanks a lot. [kiss]

Mudipur seems a good remedy against gout, I'll keep it written in case my husband gets another gout attack!

Mucan seems definitively a good product, I never took Agaricus, Aristolochia nor Hydrastis, so I'll certainly take a look into Mucan (maybe order from them or try to order some of their ingredients to test).

Funny that I think I 'test' for Glucoret too, even though I am not diabetic. I need the product in front of me to test it better though, but I'll try to order Chionanthus, Syzygium and Acidum sarcol. from the formula to test them before ordering.

ApoHepat seems good too, I'm particularly interested in the component Cynara scolymus... I will check around here too.

Have you tried apoHepat?

Many thanks, Terry. I am also ordering my Photonic energetics and will see how I do with these homeopathics in combination.

Lyme is not with me since September, but my immune system is still a mess, I almost got to hospital this Xmas with a big fight against Mycobacterium tuberculosis bovis.

Only amoxi plus the KMT could do something, herbs didn't react anymore. I also had to redilute my Mycobacterium nosode to a higher potency (around 30C or so) as the lower potency (6X) was not working anymore.

I hope you are doing well.
Selma

Posts: 6199 | From Brussels | Registered: Oct 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TerryK
Member # 8552

Icon 1 posted      Profile for TerryK     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Interesting input GIGI. I wished I had a bionic to give it a try.

Selma, I'm so sorry to hear of your struggle with mycobacterium. [Frown] It's so difficult to change our terrain when we have so many infections and toxins to deal with. I do think some of the genetic testing for methylation issues could be a big help there because I think for some of us, this is one of the root causes of our difficulty with toxins and infections.

Glad you found the information helpful. Yes, I've taken the apo-hepat many times. It is one of the first things that I took on the advice of my LLMD. He wanted me on the detox kit for intracellular toxins based on a test he ran called c3d immune complexes.

He said we were killing lots of bugs but the debri was stuck in the cells which was making me really sick. It helped soooooo much although it did make me sicker for the first month. I suppose due to mobilizing all those toxins.
http://www.naturalhealinghouse.com/pekana_drainage.htm

Another one of their products that I've been taking for many months is called Proscenat. It made my bladder pain so much better and with the addition of the notatum suppositories for a few months, I've noticed that my bladder pain is almost completly gone sometimes. Before this, it had been decades since my bladder didn't hurt 24/7.

I'm so sad to hear that you are still fighting off the infections. I was living in my little dream world, thinking of you living a life free from the horrible symtpoms of these infections.

Is this what you are talking about with Photonic energetics?
http://www.photonicenergetics.com/

Keeping you in my heart and thoughts for a perfect and complete healing.

Edited to add:
It occurs to me that getting an individual ingredient and thinking that it will be the same as the product ingredient may not work out for testing. Check out how these are made. Start on page 3.

Homeopathic spagyric remedies

Then again, maybe it will be fine. I've had great results by just going down the list and testing each name.

Do you have inflammation? This could be affecting your glucose control. Perhaps test to see if glucose is being handled properly. That said, I've had many times when I tested thatI needed a product even when it didn't make sense that I would. I almost always find the product is helpful. Sometimes it pays to ignore labels when muscle testing. LOL
Terry

[ 06. January 2009, 08:01 PM: Message edited by: TerryK ]

Posts: 6286 | From Oregon | Registered: Jan 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Brussels
Member # 13480

Gigi, again many thanks for your reply. I wonder if these allergies don't appear in muscle test only because they are too 'small'??

Energetically testing AI, it came back 'no' to me (I don't need it now), but positive to everyone else (daughter, husband, brother). I may ask it for my daughter then to see how she reacts.

Terry, no, last time I saw an accupuncturist he said my Chi is so low that I definitively still need treatment. No one can find borrelia anymore, but chronic lyme for so many years depleted me of energy.

Yes, that's the machine.

I'll check the site Sparygic remedies later, I wonder if there's really synergy in the ingredients (classical homeopathy says the opposite though...). Thanks for sharing the booklet.

I've been on Heel products and enjoy the combination of some of their products, I would buy these Pekana if they were easily available here. As they are not around (I suppose), I'd rather test the homeopathic components that are easily available here just to check (as 'name' testing is not too precise as you know).

the glucose hint is though interesting, both my parents are diabetic (type 2), so it is a clue for me, certainly. I had inflamation with mycob. tuberculosis, and no sugar / carb tested during active infection. Now I don't see any inflamation, but who knows what is my body preparing to me next...

I already see mucor rac coming up...

I think before lyme I got one basic infection, that I believe, was Candida parapsilosis, for decades literally, that came and went. After lyme, many other pathogens started coming, every year more, and while lyme seems to be gone, these other pathogens still haven't left me...

I also believe that once I start to clean old pathogens and their toxins (that's what I've been doing since September), dormant things will arise when the terrain is clear for them.

I got like muscle pains while treating pneumonia toxins (that I never knew I had) that I had in childhood, I mean, every time I caught a cold (rarely) it came with muscle pains but these disappeared in my 20s.

I lived these childhood pains again recently during treatment and now I think they must have been related to INHERITED pneumonia/ tuberculosis antibodies. Like what Sanum says, we can inherit such antibodies for 2-3 generations.

So the 'appearance' of a strong Mycob. tuberculosis infection could be a good sign? I mean, one more layer gone? Who knows... [confused]

I know that if I don't treat any infection now, my condition can stabilize (meaning, I'll have dominance of one pathogen over the others, if it's not too virulent, I can live with it instead of attacking it). It's been like this for decades before lyme.

But now, I can't avoid treating these bugs that cause my symptoms. I mean, now I can name these bugs, I can find remedies against them, I can't avoid trying to become one day symptomless, so I treat them...

But I feel treating long term critters is a Pandora box. I'm investing in the infra red therapy to see if I can get some help from my own body 'energy' or resources, more than ingesting so many nosodes and killers/ cleansers...

I feel some treatment is going on in the inner level, specially with the Polysans from Sanum, so really, I can't stop these homeopathics. Pandora sometimes scare me though.

Things get better in summer, but in the cold weather, I'm always fighting something.

TerryK
Member # 8552

Sorry I didn't explain my concern more with testing the herbal components instead of the actual pekana product. I'm not concerned with synergy. I feel muscle testing can figure that out pretty well.

I am concerned about the way these are made and being able to get the same testing result with an ingredient that has not gone through the process that they use to make these products.

These type of remedies are generally made to help with excretion. They are considered drainage remedies. They are different than a regular homeopathic remedy.

A little about the process used for Pekana:

They use only specific parts of the plant, such as the blooming flowers or roots, and not the entire dried plant.

They use a special yeast and ferment the plants which creates a natural alcohol intrinsic to the particular plant.

Then they purify through filtering rather than distilling. Next they dry, cake and incinerate at very high temperatures until the plant is turned into ash. Then they remove impurities from the ash.

At that point, they have pure plant crystals which are what they claim stimulate the metabolic processes in the body.

They combine this with the mother tincture and then make the homeopathic remedy with the normal homeopathic process.

Not all of their remedies are made specifically for drainage only but the idea behind them is to change the body terrain.

They were developed in Germany. They are typically sold through doctors but you can buy them on the internet through some sites with a free phone consult.

Gemmo remedies might be another option for you. They are also drainage remedies. They are made with embrionic tissues of fresh plants. I've used them and they were very helpful in draining toxins for me.
http://www.dranthonysperoni.com/gemmotherapy.htm
http://www.theholisticvet.com/gemmo.html

Unda is another brand and there are others. I'm not sure which brands would be sold near you but you may only be able to get them in person through a practioner. At least that is the case in the U.S..

The Pandora's box issue that you describe is exactly what I've been thinking a lot about lately.

Like you, I have noticed that as soon as I get one pathogen under control, another one comes along to take it's place. This back and forth has made it very hard for my immune system to get the upper hand.

As I treat lyme, bart and babs, viruses and parasites have been a constant problem whereas before treating lyme and co-infections, they were pretty much dormant. What a balancing act.

As I mentioned previously, I really do think that methylation cycle issues are part of the problem for some of us. I believe some of the methylation issues severely complicate treating infections and getting rid of toxins and this is one reason that some of us are prone to chronic lyme disease and other infections.

For example, some of the mutations that I have cause me to have difficulty deactivating viruses. I will have more severe parasitic infections. I will have considerably more difficulty getting rid of heavy metals and other toxins. I cannot degrade dopamine normally. I will have trouble with excess sulfur and ammonia. I will be more prone to diabetes and cancer etc. etc...

These genetic issues are compounded greatly when you add an infection like borrelia or other infections and heavy metals or other toxins. You can work around some of these issues with nutrigenomics. I've even seen pharmaceuticals that address some of these issues now.

Perhaps you can muscle test to see if this is an issue for you or your family? It is just another piece of the puzzle for some of us. Hopefully it is not something that is complicating your ability to get rid of illness.

Terry

bejoy
Frequent Contributor (1K+ posts)
Member # 11129

Icon 1 posted      Profile for bejoy     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi Brussels,

I'm sorry you have been through such a difficult time. I will keep you in my thoughts and hope you gain your strength again quickly.

I have had to stop treatment for these fungal infections for now, because lyme and meningitis showed up again after my father's accident, and I have had to deal with it. I think I'll be back to Mucor Race again in a month or so, and will look at this post and information.

Have you used Bach remedies? They can be very good and supportive for depleted energy. Especially good under these circumstances are Wild Rose and Rock Rose.

I find that Bach can be used with other homeopathics and nosodes as supportive tonics without overwhelming the immune system.

Good luck with your PE1. Let us know when you get it.

[ 07. January 2009, 06:50 PM: Message edited by: bejoy ]

--------------------
bejoy!

"Do not go where the path may lead; go instead where there is no path and leave a trail." -Ralph Waldo Emerson

Posts: 1918 | From Alive and Well! | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
GiGi
Member # 259

These fungi - aspergillus - mucors - seem to flourish in serious toxins. Mucor mucedo flourishes in arsenic -- some of the different aspergillus flourish in the hydraulic fluid vapor (start and landing of planes).

I had the Allergie Immune test and found that I am allergic to several of these fungi/molds. Tested at DNA level, not ART or otherwise which I don't think are able to test at that level.

No wonder we can't get rid of some of these problems which seem to be a permanent fixture in many of us. Though the AI drop therapy, so I am told, releases all these allergic/some inherited problems, in a very short time.

We are now taking the drops. Will let you know.

Take care.

Posts: 9834 | From Washington State | Registered: Oct 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TerryK
Member # 8552

Bejoy,
I wonder if you would tell me what you have taken for the mucor infection please?

It's great to hear that someone else is getting good results with flower essences. I've been using them for many years and have built up an inventory of several hundred.

I consider them a very important part of my healing. I believe FE's work on the human electrical system. They help to re-connect where things have been disconnected, often due to emotional issues but physical as well.

I've been using vials of FE's with my green laser balancing per my muscle tester.

Terry

TerryK
Member # 8552

GIGI wrote:
I had the Allergie Immune test and found that I am allergic to several of these fungi/molds. Tested at DNA level, not ART or otherwise which I don't think are able to test at that level.

Could you explain what you mean by tested at DNA level please?

I've very interested in this allergy stuff you are doing Gigi. Like you, I tried NAET and it only worked short term.

Some of the methylation mutations also make one more prone to allergies. I wonder how the AI drops can clear up inherited allergies??

Terry

Brussels
Member # 13480

Terry, I found them, they are sold in pharmacies in Germany, so I ordered and will pick some them soon ((Mucan, Glocoret, apo Hepat, and ordered Mudipur for hubby, just to see if he tests for it). The names are a bit different.

thanks for explaining their process of doing these homeopathics.

What do you do for the methylation problem? Is there any specific treatment?

Terry, what is this catalogue you are doing? It sounds awesome. Why don't you make a thread on it?

---------

Gigi, I'll be all ears to see how you and Jack react to the AI. I even dreamed about it for my brother, who is terribly allergic to everything!

I'll try to convince him to get these drops, if he improves, wow. He also tried many alternative treatments but continues to be full of symptoms.

Toxins... again and again. I don't really test much for Aspergillus niger nor Mucor mucedo. I'm basically stuck with Mucor rac now, but who knows what comes next...

----

Bejoy, I still need to answer your email. I did use Bach flowers twice, it sent me to heaven too.

I don't know much about them though, I wished I found a shop with all of them to test. I tested a sample not too long ago in a trip I did, but nothing tested (but maybe because I was taking one of them already at that time).

No worry about Mucor rac, it's not too agressive, I find, and gets dormant fast while other pathogens show up...

I believe when only Mucor rac and Asperg niger show up, and NOT other pathogens, we are getting next to healthy. Not my case yet, as you see.

I'm just afraid of what Pandora has next for me, I'm really not afraid of mucor rac (not yet, at least). I'm afraid of what comes next when mucor gets to back stage again.

I hope you'll get better from encephalitis, it's awful to have brain inflamation. Are you on Japanese knotweed? I find it a good treatment for it.

I'm working on my Chi, to try to increase it. When my batteries get fully charged again (at least the chi) then I will work on my light field (what I think people call aura). Both are depleted.

My lyme doctor measures this light field (most people doing measures to check geopathic influences know how to measure this light field). He says a healthy person will have it at around 160-180 cm if my memory is good.

I couldn't reach 100cm before. First time he saw me, he couldn't even measure it (just too small, not even measurable). It's easily measured with the biotensor, I'm sure. I did it once with these rods people use for finding geopathic fields, and now I do it with muscle tests against a wall.

I found loads of things that make the Chi stronger and am working hard on them. I don't think my body can fight or detox when Chi is depleted.

Many plants can help me there too, and I'm "bathing" on plants (for the moment, my favorite are cactuses), also fire, water, and many foods and homeopathics.

Just now I am trying the mix of Citrokehl and Ubichinon, this is very powerful too to increase both Chi and light in the cellular level.

I'm done with Capucine (Tropaeolum majus tincture), which is a plant that also stores loads of light. I've been with it for months, now my body is asking for something different.

Has anyone of you been on Tropaoleum majus before? Any other powerful plant as it to increase energy/ light? Terry, would you have it in your list of plants?

My hair stopped falling so much (since my Chi 'battery' got a bit stronger), let's see how I get from here on. Some pathogens consume my chi more than others (borrelia, babesia are champions of consuming the Chi, but also this mycobacterium tuberculosis). Mucor rac is fine.

Maybe that's one reason I am possibly not ready for AI. I may need some more energy to start detoxing...

gotta go...thank you all for having written. I'll test new remedies soon and let you know.

bejoy
Member # 11129

Icon 1 posted      Profile for bejoy     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Brussels, I hope you don't mind, but the names of the flower remedies I sent you are the ones that I find test good for you. They are plants that should help you specifically with rebuilding your aura and chi. They are pretty easy to order on line, or to look up the uses for each one, if you feel like it.

Terry, the Flower remedies I use are for overall health, not specifically for mucor race. For that I use Sanum with lightworks. I was making good progress, but had to back off to address borrelia again. Soon...

--------------------
bejoy!

"Do not go where the path may lead; go instead where there is no path and leave a trail." -Ralph Waldo Emerson

Posts: 1918 | From Alive and Well! | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
GiGi
Member # 259

Brussels,

quote:
Maybe that's one reason I am possibly not ready for AI. I may need some more energy to start detoxing...

When our system regulates completely, Energy happens and detoxing is possible. I think sometimes it is necessary to correct the "software" before that can happen. Until then
"fight and flight" is often the response.

Take care.

Brussels
Member # 13480

Bejoy, thank you for testing for me!! I only name tested from here, I guess you are right. The only one extra one I found was Cherry Plum, as it tests for me too...

I think I can find these remedies here somewhere, as my naturopath uses them. I don't know which one I took for months, but I felt it had some good 'energy' in it.

---
I ordered my Photonic Energetics PE1, and will hopefully get it sometime next week.

One thing at a time, let me be used to the PE-1 and see what to do next.

I hope I could convince my brother to do the AI. Let's see...

TerryK
Member # 8552

Thanks for the info bejoy.

Brussels wrote:
What do you do for the methylation problem? Is there any specific treatment?

I was fully evaluated using a test that my LLMD recommended that Dr. Yasko uses for her autistic patients and that patients with CFS, lyme etc. also use. You don't need a doctor's order to get the testing and it comes with recommendations on supplements to take to work around your problems.
http://www.holisticheal.com/store/home.php?cat=124

There is another doctor (not an M.D. or N.D.) who has a theory for CFS/Lyme type problems that relate to methylation blocks. Use the side panel to get more info. You can also find some of his info is on the same forum that Buhner uses. I think it is planet thrive?
http://www.lymeinfo.net/methylationblock.html

My herbalist uses muscle testing for herself and her patients. She said this is a significant issue for many of her patients.

I take a number of supplements that are based on my test results. They are meant to open the cycle and allow me to process chemical toxins, heavy metals, deactivate viruses, get rid of parasites and other infections etc..

One of the major players for me and for many people is the active form of folic acid. It's called 5-methyltetrahydrofolate. You must limit supplementing with the common one included in supplements because it competes.

There are several pharmaceutical drugs with this ingredient that have been developed to make anti-depressants more effective and to help with diabetic neuropathy.

I wouldn't recommend the pharmaceutical drugs because they are in much higher doses than what would be a good idea for most of us since they would cause a huge purge of toxins for those with the mutations that these are meant to work around.

A lot of the supplements that Dr. Yasko recommends are the active form of various vitamins because some of us can't convert well to the active forms.

The difference in my sleep is phenomenal. I've actually slept 7 hours straight somtimes but in general I wake up much less often. It's been decades since I've done that. My sister has had even better sleep with it.

Also, my sister and I have mutations in sulfur processing. It is an upregulation and for those who have this, things that they take to fix their methylation cycle will cause more toxins to be produced and will not do the job that they should do unless they work on sufur/ammonia issue first.

According to Dr. Yasko, if you have some of these mutations and you don't treat them, it is like having diabetes and not treating it. They will get you eventually. What you might see is diabetes, increased infections, increased chemical toxins, cancer, allergies, heart disease, neuropathy, autism, downs syndrome, depression, adhd, add and more.

A number of these mutations cause an increase in ammonia as does lyme so we get a double whammy of this toxin because we cannot process ammonia very well due to depletion of BH4 which is needed to detoxify ammonia.

I've heard that quite a few lyme patients have some of these mutations. It is worth looking into. One must approach it cautiously though because you can start purging toxins really fast if you aren't careful. Yasko and some of the groups give a lot of direction on how to proceed.

Here is a European group.
http://health.groups.yahoo.com/group/YaskoEurope/

Another group that is mostly US but also Euro members
http://health.groups.yahoo.com/group/CFS_Yasko/messages

Here is her main group:
http://www.ch3nutrigenomics.com/phpBB2/index.php?sid=6ddb9f1180ebc6eeaebc66541c1d3f04

Here are some pretty good explanations of some of the mutations. Scroll down the page past the diagram.
http://heartfixer.com/AMRI-Nutrigenomics.htm

Brussels wrote:
Terry, what is this catalogue you are doing? It sounds awesome. Why don't you make a thread on it?

I use many different brands. Pretty much whatever I muscle test is appropriate for me and my family.

Perelandra - I use many of these for microbial balancing but they have a large variety
http://www.perelandra-ltd.com/About_Flower_Essences_W44.cfm

English Flower essences, FES (I've been using the yarrow environmental solution to help my inability to utilize vit C via muscle testing). I have found many in this brand to be useful.
http://us.fesflowers.com/fes-store/index.php?main_page=index&cPath=18

DNA Labs
http://www.dnalabsinc.net/flowers

Master's Flower Essences
http://www.mastersessences.com/

3 flowers healing
http://3flowershealing.com/

Desert Alchemy
http://www.desert-alchemy.com/

Bach
http://www.bachflower.com/

I personally don't go by descriptions but instead use muscle testing to determine what I need.

I may start a thread on it someday but I find that most people are skeptical. If I hadn't used them myself and seen some amazing results, even with animals, I would probably be skeptical too.

Disclaimer: I have no financial interest in any of these sites.

Terry

Brussels
Member # 13480

Terry, thanks for the many sites. I sent you a PM.
clairenotes
Member # 10392

Icon 1 posted      Profile for clairenotes         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
One nice adjunct to the flower remedies is to use higher potency arnica montana as a base or foundation for the flower remedies. Arnica montana, at lower potencies often helps with physical injury/trauma. At higher potencies (less substance) it can address emotional trauma, which is so often an undercurrent, whether from past issues or present. Like the flower remedies, its' effects are more subtle. PM me if you would like to know the potencies used in my formula (New Vistas).

Claire

Posts: 1111 | From Colorado | Registered: Oct 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Brussels
Member # 13480

Hey Claire, I just re-started Arnica today BEFORE your post. I am using potency 30D, for me it feels like low potency.

It tests good, but I wonder if you would suggest a still lower potency than 30D?

Do I need to take it together with flower essences or separate (simultaneously or a bit separate, I mean)?

My daughter got rid of a few coinfections (without borrelia) after taking Arnica in this potency the third time she was infected... It is really an interesting plant /remedy.

I'll send you a PM or email,
thanks

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code� is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | LymeNet home page | Privacy Statement