LymeNet Home LymeNet Home Page LymeNet Flash Discussion LymeNet Support Group Database LymeNet Literature Library LymeNet Legal Resources LymeNet Medical & Scientific Abstract Database LymeNet Newsletter Home Page LymeNet Recommended Books LymeNet Tick Pictures Search The LymeNet Site LymeNet Links LymeNet Frequently Asked Questions About The Lyme Disease Network LymeNet Menu

LymeNet on Facebook

LymeNet on Twitter

The Lyme Disease Network receives a commission from Amazon.com for each purchase originating from this site.

When purchasing from Amazon.com, please
click here first.

Thank you.

LymeNet Flash Discussion
Dedicated to the Bachmann Family

LymeNet needs your help:
LymeNet 2020 fund drive

The Lyme Disease Network is a non-profit organization funded by individual donations.

LymeNet Flash Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» LymeNet Flash » Questions and Discussion » Medical Questions » 1st zyto evaluation

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: 1st zyto evaluation
m0joey
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 13494

Icon 1 posted      Profile for m0joey     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I just had an appt w'MP who works with the zyto. I was able to do this from my computer using the virtual clinic.

Biggest issues came up as HPA axis (surprise surprise), Ileocecal Valve in the small intestine (structural issue), and lyme ni the biliary tubes.

Secondary: lymphatic & autoimmunee. Detoxification impairment in lungs (probably due to mitochondrial waste)

Good news: no brain damage. Not much emotional..just stomach (sadness) so all those emotional treatments have been working.

This tells me a few things:
Bugs are not showing up as a big issue for me anymore. Lyme is colonizing in the biliary tubes because I have biliary blockage (gallstones). This is the only place lyme is showing up, so once I get a few more liver flushes in, I'll be much better off.

Because lyme is no longer systemic, my brain is much better. Brain fog is not equivalent to brain damage.

I have ammonia buildup because of my CBS+ mutation, but the main cause according to MP is dying spirochetes. It will just release ammonia into the gut and get recycled up to the liver via portal vein & recirculated into the system.

He agrees that the ozone sauna will do me a lot of good & seemed really interested in following how I do with it. I plan on starting within a few more weeks.

He recommended lactulose & activated charcoal for the ammonia, and didn't seem to be too concerned about it. He didn't even mention BH4 like he did to R62.

He is giving me a few products that will treat the HP of the HPA axis homeopathically. I don't know why I never pursued this treatment before.. maybe because it was thought sufficient just to address the thyroid & adrenal glands themselves and hope for an upstream resolution (and that there was no standard treatment at the HP level). I think hitting it from top and bottom will really facilitate the healing of the axis, but time will tell.

I will be seeing an energetic practitioner MP recommended in LA to correct the ileocecal valve in the small intestine. He said he has seen this structural issue come up again and again in lyme patients.

Overall, it was a really good experience. He is very experienced with lyme, CFS, and autism but also open-minded and receptive to the knowledge patients have to offer. The fact that he's worked with the Yasko protocol and is honest about its pros and cons is very telling. Plus he knows the zyto like the back of his hand.

Posts: 713 | From Los Angeles | Registered: Oct 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ocean
Frequent Contributor (1K+ posts)
Member # 3496

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ocean     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thanks for sharing Joey!

How did you learn about this way of testing? Can you say how much it costs??

It seems like you've gotten so much better since last fall when I first started posting. good for you! I for one and so thankful when people post about their alternative stuff, I'm more naturally minded like that.

Take care,
Ocean

--------------------
http://www.healingfromlymedisease.blogspot.com/

Sick since 1996...Diagnosed 10/2008

IgM:23-25 IND, 31+++, 39 IND, 41 +++
IgG: 31 IND, 41++, 58+

Posts: 1623 | From Ohio | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
m0joey
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 13494

Icon 1 posted      Profile for m0joey     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi Ocean,

My brain is certainly better, and I think that's evident in the quantity of my postings and blogs. I remember a year ago, I had maybe a 1 hr window when I would blog, and that was it. Brain down for rest of the day.

The main issue for me now is energy, hormones. Can't stand up for more than a minute or two wouldn't feeling faint still, so I still have a long way to go.

My hope is that all of us that have been able to pursue other methods of evaluation or therapy be 100% honest about our experiences, granted we don't put any of these practitioners in jeopardy.

The zyto is similar to the asyra, another form of electrodermal testing, but you use a hand cradle that you buy for 100-200 bucks (depending on where you get it) at home or at the practitioner's office instead of holding onto bars. It's just much more convenient because you don't need to leave your computer and you get the same results.

The cost depends on the practitioner. I've gotten it done for under $100, and over $200 with MP. Again, it's not just a standard database that every practitioner uses. MP looks for certain things other practitioners don't, so there is a hands-on (no pun intended) element to this. Plus there is a lot of looking for certain things on the fly depending on your results, and also testing whether you would do well with certain supplements etc. The zyto is just a way to make things happen faster.

Posts: 713 | From Los Angeles | Registered: Oct 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SForsgren
Member # 7686

Icon 1 posted      Profile for SForsgren         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I agree that the practitioner is a lot of what comes out of a good session. You don't just run the scan and have all the answers. In reviewing the data, you put together a likely story based on clinical experience and data. I've worked with the same practitioner as Joey talks about here and found him to be very helpful.

--------------------
Be well,
Scott

Posts: 4617 | From San Jose, CA | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Alv
Unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thanks Mojoy for clearifying on what it is.Now I know. My frind used it a while ago.

Thanks again for sharing !!!!

IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
R62
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 18531

Icon 1 posted      Profile for R62     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
can he scan where the bugs are? The BH4 came up as a balancer. I'm not sure how reversing from a negative number to a positive number in the 40s balances, though? Do you all know?
Posts: 861 | From USA | Registered: Dec 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
eds
Member # 5700

Icon 1 posted      Profile for eds     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Why not take ornithine for the ammonia? I wonder if rife would help to treat some of those issues in the ducts and gut. You would need a good plasma machine that penetrates like the PERL, but it might help. I guess the ongoing issue would be eliminating this stuff as your killing it. Thanks for the post.
Posts: 47 | From nj | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
m0joey
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 13494

I have never heard of rife being able to clear the ducts. Please post this information if you have it. From what I understand, a gallbladder flush is the treatment of choice for moving things along.

I already take ornithine for the ammonia. For some of it, there is just an extraordinary amount of buildup. And with a clogged liver, the urea cycle won't work. No amount of urea cycle supplements can replace an optimally-functioning liver.

R62
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 18531

Icon 1 posted      Profile for R62     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I just learned a positive high balancer is good. Not looking for zero there as a balancer, but a high positive number. If I am understanding that wrong, please let me know!
Posts: 861 | From USA | Registered: Dec 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ocean
Member # 3496

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ocean     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thanks Joey for helping me to understand and to Scott as well!!!

I'm so glad that you have both improved!

Ocean

--------------------
http://www.healingfromlymedisease.blogspot.com/

Sick since 1996...Diagnosed 10/2008

IgM:23-25 IND, 31+++, 39 IND, 41 +++
IgG: 31 IND, 41++, 58+

Posts: 1623 | From Ohio | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
m0joey
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 13494

He didn't tell me much about balancing.. maybe scott can chime in on that.

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code� is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | LymeNet home page | Privacy Statement