LymeNet Home LymeNet Home Page LymeNet Flash Discussion LymeNet Support Group Database LymeNet Literature Library LymeNet Legal Resources LymeNet Medical & Scientific Abstract Database LymeNet Newsletter Home Page LymeNet Recommended Books LymeNet Tick Pictures Search The LymeNet Site LymeNet Links LymeNet Frequently Asked Questions About The Lyme Disease Network LymeNet Menu

LymeNet on Facebook

LymeNet on Twitter

The Lyme Disease Network receives a commission from Amazon.com for each purchase originating from this site.

When purchasing from Amazon.com, please
click here first.

Thank you.

LymeNet Flash Discussion
Dedicated to the Bachmann Family

LymeNet needs your help:
LymeNet 2020 fund drive

The Lyme Disease Network is a non-profit organization funded by individual donations.

LymeNet Flash Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» LymeNet Flash » Questions and Discussion » Medical Questions » Just got word my Parasite was forwarded to the CDC

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Just got word my Parasite was forwarded to the CDC
lymetwister
Frequent Contributor (1K+ posts)
Member # 19590

Icon 14 posted      Profile for lymetwister     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
State Health Department called me this morning and told me they couldn't identify the blob with the red legs and Nuclei, so they sent it to the CDC.

I was told it could be a few weeks or less before I get an answer.

I hope to god they are able to identify it.

LT

Posts: 1227 | From District of Columbia | Registered: Mar 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lou
Frequent Contributor (5K+ posts)
Member # 81

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lou     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Please let us know what they find. A number of us have unidentified parasites in the blood.
Posts: 8430 | From Not available | Registered: Oct 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
kitty9309
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 19945

Icon 1 posted      Profile for kitty9309     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
LT-

Which State Health Dept? DC or MD?

I have a friend at MD Health Dept Parasittology lab.

Posts: 819 | From East Coast | Registered: Apr 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lightparfait
Member # 22022

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lightparfait     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
PLease post their findings!

I believe parasitaes are a large part of the mix for many!

Posts: 1009 | From NJ | Registered: Aug 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tick battler
Member # 21113

Icon 1 posted      Profile for tick battler     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
lymetwister,

How did you find your parasite? Which lab found it?
Was this in your blood?

Thanks,
tickbattler

Posts: 1763 | From Malvern, PA | Registered: Jul 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
seekhelp
Member # 15067

Icon 1 posted      Profile for seekhelp     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
it was in the toilet.
Posts: 7545 | From The 5th Dimension - The Twilight Zone | Registered: Mar 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dawn in VA
Member # 9693

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Dawn in VA     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
That's really good news, LT! That photo of that thing gave me the heebie-jeebies. I hope you haven't found any more of its "relatives".

--------------------
(The ole disclaimer: I'm not a doctor.)

Posts: 1349 | From VA | Registered: Jul 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lymetwister
Member # 19590

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lymetwister     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I found a twin after a coffee enema the other day.

I sent it to the MD Health Department Kitty. Here is the Picture again, remember, it's about the size of a dime, maybe a tiny bit smaller.

-

LT

Posts: 1227 | From District of Columbia | Registered: Mar 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tickalert
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 7033

Icon 1 posted      Profile for tickalert     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Scary. Would love to know what this is. Obviously of unknown origin.
Posts: 911 | Registered: Mar 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
psano2
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 11711

Icon 1 posted      Profile for psano2     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I would freak if anything like that came out of me.
Posts: 975 | From California | Registered: Apr 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Pinelady
Member # 18524

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Pinelady     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Good to hear. Hope they got enough to analyze after they got done with it.

--------------------
Suspected Lyme 07 Test neg One band migrating in IgG region
unable to identify.Igenex Jan.09IFA titer 1:40 IND
IgM neg pos
31 +++ 34 IND 39 IND 41 IND 83-93 +
DX:Neuroborreliosis

Posts: 5850 | From Kentucky | Registered: Dec 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
randibear
Honored Contributor (10K+ posts)
Member # 11290

Icon 1 posted      Profile for randibear     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
OMG!!!! i think i would have died right on the spot.

talk about sci fi channel....

--------------------
do not look back when the only course is forward

Posts: 12262 | From texas | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bettyg
Unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
wow, looks like it has eyes watching you! good luck; keep us informed.
IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lightparfait
Member # 22022

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lightparfait     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I have had similar come out in toilet with a parasite cleanse.

This experience is why I now do not believe in stool tests results...which said I do not have parasites? I had many more varieties too!

I thought it was a cyst harboring possibly ascaris parasites as they hatch. Or possibly candida mixed with the parasites. The spots look like eyes on your picture, but may be the actual eggs, and the long pieces are individual parasites I believe.

But I am no expert...just becoming experienced by default!

I have seen posts of pictures on curezone that look similar.

I am quite interested in your findings.

Posts: 1009 | From NJ | Registered: Aug 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
springshowers
Member # 19863

Icon 1 posted      Profile for springshowers     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Looks exactly like the pics the guy Gary used to post.. Remember?
And he got treated pretty badly about it all..
This looks just like those photos he posted that he found in the toilet too!
WOW.

Posts: 2747 | From Unites States Of America | Registered: Apr 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kerryblue
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 4077

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kerryblue     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi, wonder what many ugly parasites we have crawling, under our skin.
Go into itching modes when feels like something is crawling under skin.
Also back neck when lymph nodes start to enlarge(quite often), larger than norm. Itches & wakes me up & can feel activity plus like my ears are sticking out, when gets so large. Lasts days,still itching,feel like a crawling, till goes down some????
Interesting.
Take Care, let us know, maybe should start checking???? You know???
Hugggsss,Kerry

Posts: 746 | From Clearwater/fl/Pinellas | Registered: Jun 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Janice70
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 16319

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Janice70     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yay! I have the same thing, and it will be interesting to know what it is!

I saw it two days in a row after doing the parasite 5 day program on the Resonant Light Perl rife machine. Then, I started salt/c, but haven't seen any more of them.

Posts: 311 | From CA | Registered: Jul 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lymetwister
Member # 19590

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lymetwister     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I know they look like eyes, but I think they are Nuclei, at least this is what I've seen them referred to in other parasites.

I'm sure there are many more where this one came from.

I'm still running fevers and aching like crazy not being on anything except for the IVIG in me, so I hope to god it's taking care of these and whatever else lurks inside of me.

LT

seekhelp
Member # 15067

Icon 1 posted      Profile for seekhelp     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Looking forward to hearing what the CDC says. [Smile]
Posts: 7545 | From The 5th Dimension - The Twilight Zone | Registered: Mar 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DLC4lyme
Member # 20937

Icon 1 posted      Profile for DLC4lyme   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
OMG I'm glad I can't see my infection.

--------------------
David Cummines

Posts: 35 | From Gastonia NC | Registered: Jun 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
seekhelp
Member # 15067

I wish I could see it so I didn't question its existence every day of my life.
Lymeorsomething
Member # 16359

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lymeorsomething     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Lt, thanks for sharing your pics...let us know what the CDC turns up...

--------------------
"Whatever can go wrong will go wrong."

Posts: 2062 | From CT | Registered: Jul 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Truthfinder
Member # 8512

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Truthfinder     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
LT, how did you preserve it? Did you just put it in some alcohol?

--------------------
Tracy
.... Prayers for the Lyme Community - every day at 6 p.m. Pacific Time and 9 p.m. Eastern Time � just take a few moments to say a prayer wherever you are�.

Posts: 2966 | From Colorado | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lymetwister
Member # 19590

Used Ova and Parasite container from Health Dept. I think it had Formaldehyde in it which is a preservative.

LT

Truthfinder
Member # 8512

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Truthfinder     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ah, I see. Thanks.

--------------------
Tracy
.... Prayers for the Lyme Community - every day at 6 p.m. Pacific Time and 9 p.m. Eastern Time � just take a few moments to say a prayer wherever you are�.

Posts: 2966 | From Colorado | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
herxer
Member # 13166

Icon 1 posted      Profile for herxer     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I have it, my girl friend has it, tons of! We both have Lyme and live in Germany.

I absolutely agree with Gael when she always repeats how important it is to fight the critters.

I just started with S/C a few weeks ago, and after about 2 weeks taking it, I had really horrible abdominal aches. And what do you think I've seen in the toilet.... EXACTLY these "things", tons of it.

Over the years I saw tapeworm pieces, flukes and ascaris. Nobody would believe, what came out of me.

I found it very interesting, that I had very, very high lab test results with Lyme AFTER starting with deworming. That means to me, that the bugs are hiding in the parasites.

I'm constantly deworming since about 2 years with changing herbs (Humaworm, Clark, S/C), am using a Zapper, the magnetic pulsar from Sota, I use all I can get.

But the most effective cure seems to be the simple S/C. But it's not funny, really not....

I wish you all the best.

Eva

Posts: 6 | From Oversea | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lightparfait
Member # 22022

I agree !

Keep us posted on how it is going!

lp

[ 08-31-2009, 06:32 PM: Message edited by: lightparfait ]

lightparfait
Member # 22022

How does Salt C compare to the humaworm product?
herxer
Member # 13166

Icon 1 posted      Profile for herxer     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi LP!

These are my experiences:

- every time with HUMAWORM (I did many rounds of it) I've seen flukes.

- I started with S/C first time in 2005 and had to stop because of really bad aches in the upper abdomen. Could have been liver/gallbladder issues. In 2006 I started again and had to stop again, same reason. Both times I've seen these flukes in stool. With S/C I also had/have very frightening brain attacks. Feels like you'll get a stroke. But blood pressure is always ok. After those attacks I usually see critters in stool, mainly after liver flush or enemas. So I think that's neurotoxins flooding my blood and lymph system.

- I've good results with zapping. But I put the electrodes on the upper abdomen, not in my hands. That's more effectiv.

I've done 66 liver flushs up to now, and when taking S/C, I have to flush every week. There is so much waste to get out.

Greetings
Eva

Posts: 6 | From Oversea | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Veromia
Member # 22031

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Veromia     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
This is so amazing!

I gotta get this stuff out to!

--------------------
Let us fight with peace.

Posts: 90 | From Niles, Ohio | Registered: Aug 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lymetwister
Member # 19590

CDC findings still pending. Just spoke with health department. Just wanted to update you guys.

LT

bettyg
Unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
twister, thx for the update; inquiring minds want to know [Smile] lol
IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lightparfait
Member # 22022

Eva,

do you feel better after each of those flushes?
And do you feel the need to continue with the same products, as you still see the flukes?

Or is there something else that could be used to finally get them all? Is this an unending cysle of purging those critters?

glm1111
Member # 16556

Icon 1 posted      Profile for glm1111     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
www.curezone.com

is a good forum to learn about parasites, the different protocols and peoples experiences. They also have people posting that have Lyme disease,

Gael

--------------------
PARASITES/WORMS ARE NOW
RECOGNIZED AS THE NUMBER 1 CO-INFECTION IN LYME DISEASE BY ILADS*

Posts: 6418 | From philadelphia pa | Registered: Jul 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
herxer
Member # 13166

Hi LP :-)

Yes, I feel better, but unfortunately not for very long. The need to flush the liver comes in an overwhelming power. It's possible I feel quite ok in the morning, then suddenly the gallbladder hurts, I feel my liver twice as thick as normal :-) my eyes got worse, I get mood changes (depression, anger) and then I know it's time again.

One thing I haven't told yet: I had a really big problem with Amalgames and crownes and root fillings. I went the extreme way and let pull out all my teeth. All, you understand? My mouth is as empty as with a newborn baby ;-) But pulling out the teeth doesn't remove the heavy metals, which are stored in all cells of the body. I was filled up with metals in mouth already as a child.

And I'm very sure, that parasites are, where poisons are. The more I detox, the more the parasites are going active. Who knows, maybe they are the natural answer to poisons, maybe they protect the host from beeing overfloodes with the toxins.

There seems to be a link between heavy metals and parasites in sharks: Sharks, heavy metals and parasits

Therefore I think (and hope!!!) that leaving parasites maybe a sign for decreasing toxin levels.

Oh, how I wish that I'm right!!!

Eva

lightparfait
Member # 22022

Eva,

I have the same thoughts of parastites coinhabiting the same space as heavy metals aslong with candida.

There seems to be a release of one of those things, when one of the other items is addressed and gone.They are like the three musketeers..."one for all and all for one!" They are a band of brothers that cannot be easily erradicated.

I feel for you with the teeth issue! I have been considering pulling my two root canals, and my three crowns, but am moving slowly, to see the effects of each detox protocol.

I felt immediately better after removing all my mercury amalgams...as I did do a protocol to prepare for the removal, and a follow up protocol from my ND, which helped me not have any herx type reactions, and I had immediate relief of brain fog.

It was amazing the positive result! So amazing that I became a true believer in removing more of these parasites to help our immune system finally get some relief! I see how this can help our bodies heal. I have gotten so much better with each thing I work on.

I am not so willing to remove it all yet. It is a very hard thing to do emotionally. I give you credit. You did an amazing thing for your long term health. How do you survive without the teeth?

I would bet that many with chronic illness had the amalgam problem as a child, or had it passed to them from their parents with dental mercury amalgams. This would be interesting to research.

Wishing you continued healing and cleansing!

keep posting your helpful comments and suggestions.

LP

lightparfait
Member # 22022

LT,
any word back on results yet?

richedie
Member # 14689

Icon 1 posted      Profile for richedie     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Where do you learn about these parasite cleanses?

--------------------
Mepron/Zith/Ceftin
Doxy/Biaxin/Flagyl pulse.
Artemisinin with Doxy/Biaxin.
Period of Levaquin and Ceftin.
Then Levaquin, Bactrim and Biaxin.
Bactrim/Augmentin/Rifampin.
Mepron/Biaxin/Artemisinin/Cat's Claw
Rifampin/Bactrim/Alinia
Plaquenil/Biaxin

Posts: 1949 | From Pennsylvania | Registered: Feb 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
glm1111
Member # 16556

Icon 1 posted      Profile for glm1111     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
There is a ton of info on line under parasite cleanses and you can also type parasites and parasite cleanses in the search bar here. Curezone has excellent info

www.curezone.com

You can just google parasites + curezone if you want. Salt/c is also an excellent antiparasitic.

Gael

--------------------
PARASITES/WORMS ARE NOW
RECOGNIZED AS THE NUMBER 1 CO-INFECTION IN LYME DISEASE BY ILADS*

Posts: 6418 | From philadelphia pa | Registered: Jul 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lightparfait
Member # 22022

lymetwister...any news?
lightparfait
Member # 22022

up for twister
Ocean
Member # 3496

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ocean     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Lightparfait,

Gael posted on LT's other tread and he apparently pm'd her and said he is currently in the hospital on IV Rocephin. Not sure when he will be back on Lyme.net.

Just letting you know,

Ocean

--------------------
http://www.healingfromlymedisease.blogspot.com/

Sick since 1996...Diagnosed 10/2008

IgM:23-25 IND, 31+++, 39 IND, 41 +++
IgG: 31 IND, 41++, 58+

Posts: 1623 | From Ohio | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lightparfait
Member # 22022

Thanks Ocean...
Prayers out to LT!

IckyTicky
Member # 21466

Icon 1 posted      Profile for IckyTicky     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I've been on the edge of my seat too. [Smile]

--------------------
IGM: 18+, 23+, 30+, 31+++, 34+, 39IND, 41++, 58+++, 66+, 83-93IND
IGG: 31+, 39IND, 41+
Also positive for Mycoplasma Pneumoniae and RMSF.
Whole family of 5 dx with Lyme.

Posts: 1014 | From Texas | Registered: Jul 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
2roads
Member # 4409

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 2roads     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
My gosh Twister...that thing must've grown 20 more tentacles at taken over the whole damb CDC....everyone annialated......what on earth is taking them so &*^(*^)(*) long?
Posts: 2214 | From West Chester, PA | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lymetwister
Member # 19590

I will be calling them tomorrow and find out whats going on.

LT

MorningSong
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 19989

Icon 1 posted      Profile for MorningSong     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
LT-
Are you out of the hospital now? I had heard you were now on IV Rocephin. Please let us know how you are doing. You have been on our hearts and in our prayers.

Morningsong

Posts: 515 | From In His Loving Care | Registered: Apr 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Pinelady
Member # 18524

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Pinelady     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Up for LT. Another day. More prayers.

--------------------
Suspected Lyme 07 Test neg One band migrating in IgG region
unable to identify.Igenex Jan.09IFA titer 1:40 IND
IgM neg pos
31 +++ 34 IND 39 IND 41 IND 83-93 +
DX:Neuroborreliosis

Posts: 5850 | From Kentucky | Registered: Dec 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
2roads
Member # 4409

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 2roads     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
up
[group hug]

Posts: 2214 | From West Chester, PA | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lightparfait
Member # 22022

up
mojoe128
Member # 20182

Icon 1 posted      Profile for mojoe128   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
up
Posts: 9 | From PA USA | Registered: May 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lymetwister
Member # 19590

Still no report back as of Yesterday. I can't get any information as to what is going on as I have to go through the Local Health Dept. as that is where the report comes back to.

They tell me, they have no control over this and don't know when it will be back. I will ask for a supervisor this coming week to see if I can get any more information.

Trust me when I tell you I am eager for the results.

LT

mojoe128
Member # 20182

Icon 1 posted      Profile for mojoe128   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thanks for keeping us updated
Posts: 9 | From PA USA | Registered: May 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code� is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | LymeNet home page | Privacy Statement