LymeNet Home LymeNet Home Page LymeNet Flash Discussion LymeNet Support Group Database LymeNet Literature Library LymeNet Legal Resources LymeNet Medical & Scientific Abstract Database LymeNet Newsletter Home Page LymeNet Recommended Books LymeNet Tick Pictures Search The LymeNet Site LymeNet Links LymeNet Frequently Asked Questions About The Lyme Disease Network LymeNet Menu

LymeNet on Facebook

LymeNet on Twitter

The Lyme Disease Network receives a commission from Amazon.com for each purchase originating from this site.

When purchasing from Amazon.com, please
click here first.

Thank you.

LymeNet Flash Discussion
Dedicated to the Bachmann Family

LymeNet needs your help:
LymeNet 2020 fund drive

The Lyme Disease Network is a non-profit organization funded by individual donations.

LymeNet Flash Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» LymeNet Flash » Questions and Discussion » Medical Questions » Good New, Lyme Disease question on a medical questionare

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Good New, Lyme Disease question on a medical questionare
shelly23
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 16124

Icon 1 posted      Profile for shelly23     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I was filling out on line for my OB/GYN doc a new annual questionare, among the million's of questions was have you had the short or disease to of lyme. Very interesting never have seen that before. You see a lot of do you have or had have cholestrol, lups, ms, etc etc etc..
Comments.. interesting wonder why they asked?
suggestions

--------------------
Shelly
~ IGM~Positive
CDC Positive
23-25 +
31+++
34++
41+

I am a Dreamer, Believer, and Conquer; I will overcome this disease !!!

Posts: 382 | From Alabama Via PA | Registered: Jun 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lymetoo
Member # 743

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lymetoo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by shelly23:
questions was have you had the short or disease to of lyme.

Could you clarify this ? It's missing something. thanks!

--------------------
--Lymetutu--
Opinions, not medical advice!

Posts: 96222 | From Texas | Registered: Feb 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tincup
Honored Contributor (10K+ posts)
Member # 5829

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tincup         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
"was have you had the short or disease to of lyme."

Grasp it not can I.

[Big Grin]

--------------------
www.TreatTheBite.com
www.DrJonesKids.org
www.MarylandLyme.org
www.LymeDoc.org

Posts: 20353 | From The Moon | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sutherngrl
Frequent Contributor (1K+ posts)
Member # 16270

Icon 1 posted      Profile for sutherngrl     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
That question must have been added by the IDSA!
Posts: 4035 | From Mississippi | Registered: Jul 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tincup
Honored Contributor (10K+ posts)
Member # 5829

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tincup         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[lol]

--------------------
www.TreatTheBite.com
www.DrJonesKids.org
www.MarylandLyme.org
www.LymeDoc.org

Posts: 20353 | From The Moon | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ping
Frequent Contributor (1K+ posts)
Member # 6974

Icon 4 posted      Profile for ping     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
shelly23 - My only concern is that if you answer "Yes", then the conversation might flow toward if you're being treated and being asked THE LLMD'S NAME. I'm very skiddish about answering that question on any questionnaire of this sort. (Yes, I'm probably paranoid, but I'm probably right too!)

ping
"We are more than containers for Lyme"

--------------------
ping
"We are more than containers for Lyme"

Posts: 1302 | From Back in TX again | Registered: Mar 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
shelly23
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 16124

Icon 1 posted      Profile for shelly23     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Sorry , Clarrification have you ever had the lyme vacananation or lyme disease?

--------------------
Shelly
~ IGM~Positive
CDC Positive
23-25 +
31+++
34++
41+

I am a Dreamer, Believer, and Conquer; I will overcome this disease !!!

Posts: 382 | From Alabama Via PA | Registered: Jun 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lymetoo
Member # 743

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lymetoo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Interesting!

--------------------
--Lymetutu--
Opinions, not medical advice!

Posts: 96222 | From Texas | Registered: Feb 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
justchugginalong
Member # 23309

Icon 1 posted      Profile for justchugginalong   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I think the reason for the question is because the disease does affect the genital region. I have read and can claim this symptom, myself. The tingling in the arms, legs, and genital area. I have also had the shooting pains and twitches just inside that area like I do everywhere else. It was after several visits to my gyn and several std checks that she mentioned the possibility of lyme after I had told her what all was going on. Sure enought-I have lyme. Just my opinion...I think many women have problems in that area with this disease and gyns are starting to take notice.
Posts: 72 | From Virginia | Registered: Nov 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Pinelady
Frequent Contributor (5K+ posts)
Member # 18524

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Pinelady     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
GREAT!

--------------------
Suspected Lyme 07 Test neg One band migrating in IgG region
unable to identify.Igenex Jan.09IFA titer 1:40 IND
IgM neg pos
31 +++ 34 IND 39 IND 41 IND 83-93 +
DX:Neuroborreliosis

Posts: 5850 | From Kentucky | Registered: Dec 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code� is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | LymeNet home page | Privacy Statement