LymeNet Home LymeNet Home Page LymeNet Flash Discussion LymeNet Support Group Database LymeNet Literature Library LymeNet Legal Resources LymeNet Medical & Scientific Abstract Database LymeNet Newsletter Home Page LymeNet Recommended Books LymeNet Tick Pictures Search The LymeNet Site LymeNet Links LymeNet Frequently Asked Questions About The Lyme Disease Network LymeNet Menu

LymeNet on Facebook

LymeNet on Twitter

The Lyme Disease Network receives a commission from Amazon.com for each purchase originating from this site.

When purchasing from Amazon.com, please
click here first.

Thank you.

LymeNet Flash Discussion
Dedicated to the Bachmann Family

LymeNet needs your help:
LymeNet 2020 fund drive

The Lyme Disease Network is a non-profit organization funded by individual donations.

LymeNet Flash Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» LymeNet Flash » Questions and Discussion » Medical Questions » Dr. Mikhail Adams Homeopathic protocol

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Dr. Mikhail Adams Homeopathic protocol
lululymemom
Frequent Contributor (1K+ posts)
Member # 26405

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lululymemom     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Dr. Adams feels that he has a homeopathic cure for Lyme and Co's. He feels that this disease can be effectively treated within a reasonable period of time. Has anyone tried his protocol and have they incorporated them in with abx treatment? It sounds very promising and he really seems to know what he is talking about. The latest information came out late 2009.

--------------------
IGM 41 IND, 83-93+ IGG 31 IND,34 IND, 41++, 58+, 83-93 IND

31 Epitope test neg.

Bartonella henselae 1:100

Posts: 2027 | From British Columbia | Registered: Jun 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
steelbone
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 14014

Icon 1 posted      Profile for steelbone     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Is there a website?

--------------------
All The Best,
Paul
[email protected]

The harder you work the luckier you get!

Posts: 965 | From Nebraska Cornhuskers fan in Massachusetts | Registered: Dec 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lululymemom
Member # 26405

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lululymemom     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yes, sorry I got the spelling wrong it's Dr. Mikhael Adams. His website is:

www.integralhealth.ca

I haven't visited his site, although his CD's were given to me by an LLND. He has an email address if you need to contact him for more information on his site.

--------------------

31 Epitope test neg.

Posts: 2027 | From British Columbia | Registered: Jun 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Keebler
Honored Contributor (25K+ posts)
Member # 12673

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Keebler     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
-
Lululymemom - does your LLND know of several others similar to you who've done well with this and achieved long-lasting success?

I'll check it out later. Up front, I see nothing about the lyme protocol. My guess is that LEDUM is involved as it's the main homeopathic used for lyme (but best immediately after bite).

You can search many past threads here about LEDUM, if that is part of this approach. If your LLND has seen good success with many others, that would be good.

I've had several NDs who thought they had the homeoopathic protocol to "cure" lyme and they fell far short. However, I can't find this one to compare. My guess is that they'd not really post it (and it would likely vary for each patient but, still, you'd want to know if they REALLY know the science of borrelia).
-

Posts: 48021 | From Tree House | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dawn in VA
Member # 9693

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Dawn in VA     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi Lululy. Would you mind posting (or PM-ing) which CD's your LLND advised?

Thanks!

--------------------
(The ole disclaimer: I'm not a doctor.)

Posts: 1349 | From VA | Registered: Jul 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lululymemom
Member # 26405

Keebler: I have contacted the CanLyme association of Canada and the contact there told me that she had chronic Lyme for 7 years. She took 3 weeks of tetracycline which made her very sick to her stomach. She had to stop that treatment and decided to go on a homeopathic remedy and use Far infrared sauna therapy. She claims to be completely cured after having been on a disability from work for 2 years. She also told me of a case that was the most severe she had ever heard. It was an older man who was diagnosed with chronic Lyme and he based his treatment soley on Homeopathic remedy. From what she said he is totally cured on this treatment. For this reason I decided to look further into it, especially after the LLND gave me the CD's to take home. I don't recall Ledum being one of the remedies.

Dawn: I took notes off the CD and will be transcribing the names of the remedies this week after I visit the Homeopathy store. The CD was the Lyme Conference 2009 with Dr. Mikhael Adams (2 parts) He has an email address on the weblink if you would like a copy. He also offers a diet routine if you request it.

--------------------

31 Epitope test neg.

steelbone
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 14014

Icon 1 posted      Profile for steelbone     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Lulu

any idea if u need to see this dr in person?

thanks for sharing this

--------------------
All The Best,
Paul
[email protected]

Posts: 965 | From Nebraska Cornhuskers fan in Massachusetts | Registered: Dec 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lululymemom
Member # 26405

Steel: The way he explains the treatment on the CD, he appears to treat everyone with this protocol. I wrote to him today to find out if it needs to be customized to the individual. He describes his treatments as being very effective. He states that during the die off the toxins convert to liquid form and therefore the kidneys and liver should always be properly supported. I won't be travelling to Ontario and would like to try this at home.

--------------------

31 Epitope test neg.

UnexpectedIlls
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 15144

Icon 1 posted      Profile for UnexpectedIlls     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
How do you find out what Homeopathics you need???

--------------------
"You'll be surprised to know how far you can go from the point you thought it was the end"

Posts: 946 | From Massachusetts | Registered: Apr 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
steelbone
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 14014

Suunds perfect

I wrote to him a little while ago as well.

Look forward to hear what he has to say:)

[ 07-12-2010, 06:33 PM: Message edited by: steelbone ]

--------------------
All The Best,
Paul
[email protected]

lululymemom
Member # 26405

Unexpected: He breaks his routine into categories of detox and treatment. For detox he believes that proper drainage of lymph and other organs is essential to recovery. He suggests remedies that deal with those specific issues.

He also advises of treatments for the different forms such as bacterial, co-infection, cyst, and viral. He also states that these treatments can all be used together.

--------------------

31 Epitope test neg.

Keebler
Honored Contributor (25K+ posts)
Member # 12673

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Keebler     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
-
Sounds like he may use more than just homeopathics to do all that. It's great to hear the successes that some have had. It's good to explore more. Keep us posted, please.
-

Posts: 48021 | From Tree House | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lululymemom
Member # 26405

I may not give up on the abx just yet, but I will be trying the detox tomorrow. I will let you know how that goes.

--------------------

31 Epitope test neg.

Donnamw
Member # 48090

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Donnamw     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I realize this post is 6 years old, but I am wondering if anyone has tried Dr Adams protocol or has gone to see him. I have an appointment in Nov but it's a 19 hr drive, so looking for feedback. Thanks
Posts: 2 | From Canada | Registered: May 2016  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Brussels
Frequent Contributor (5K+ posts)
Member # 13480

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Brussels     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Donna, please let us know what he uses.

I used homeopathic remedies to treat lyme, and they helped me immensely. I used hundreds of remedies though, during all the years I treated lyme.

My cabinet is still full of them, now in thousands (that I accumulated during the years).

Sometimes I took single homeopathics, sometimes in combination and I used them for ALL sorts of things, really.

Detox was one, but killing was another, ...

...supporting the citric acid cycle, even coQ10 I took only through homeopathic (never needed to add the chemical supplement anymore!)

I also took hormones in homeopathy, did the classic treatment with my main remedy, took nosodes, I was on DOZENS of homeopathic products a week, literally.

I think homeopathy was what helped me the most, even more than herbs.

What made lyme stop coming back was also homeopathy (borrelia nosodes).

Now that lyme is no longer with us for many years, I still use homeopathy for all sorts of problems (non-toxic, deep, I love it!!).

I'm curious to know which substances this dr. uses. It would be nice if you could post here after you see him! Thanks and good luck!

Posts: 6199 | From Brussels | Registered: Oct 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MattH
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 30846

Icon 1 posted      Profile for MattH     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I also have tried numerous treatments (3 1/2 on ABX) herbs, and homeopathic. The big issue I still have not made a lot of progress on is memory and cognitive issues (actually sleep has improved). I think two areas that I have not addressed very well are the veins and the lymph system.

I have been approaching the veins by reducing inflammation (Rife and acupuncture) and am considering CCVSI (just starting to consider) but not really sure how to address the Lymph.

My liver enzymes kept getting too high to continue ABX so I have been on Rife and herbals. I also am on a Ketogenic diet to get the weight off and BP down. That is working nicely and but memory and cognitive issues remain (lots of coconut and MCT oil).

I will be very interested to here about the approach.

All the Best, MattH

Posts: 607 | From Houston Texas | Registered: Mar 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code� is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | LymeNet home page | Privacy Statement