LymeNet Home LymeNet Home Page LymeNet Flash Discussion LymeNet Support Group Database LymeNet Literature Library LymeNet Legal Resources LymeNet Medical & Scientific Abstract Database LymeNet Newsletter Home Page LymeNet Recommended Books LymeNet Tick Pictures Search The LymeNet Site LymeNet Links LymeNet Frequently Asked Questions About The Lyme Disease Network LymeNet Menu

LymeNet on Facebook

LymeNet on Twitter

The Lyme Disease Network receives a commission from Amazon.com for each purchase originating from this site.

When purchasing from Amazon.com, please
click here first.

Thank you.

LymeNet Flash Discussion
Dedicated to the Bachmann Family

LymeNet needs your help:
LymeNet 2020 fund drive

The Lyme Disease Network is a non-profit organization funded by individual donations.

LymeNet Flash Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» LymeNet Flash » Questions and Discussion » Medical Questions » Bionic 880. Please reply.... Full remission? Any relapses? (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Bionic 880. Please reply.... Full remission? Any relapses?
sixgoofykids
Member # 11141

Icon 1 posted      Profile for sixgoofykids   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by seekhelp:
He seriously said that? Even with his powerful, aggressive protocols. OMG. If that's his perception, time to pack up my bags. How can he treat patients with a conscience if that's the outcome knowing how many thousands it costs? Seems unfair. [Frown] This is coming from the best LLMD in the WORLD. Scary.

Here is the video I quoted - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mHwHXF_v52Q

--------------------
sixgoofykids.blogspot.com

Posts: 13449 | From Ohio | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lymetoo
Member # 743

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lymetoo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by seekhelp:
GiGi lately has said it's not all it's cracked up to be. She used to be a big proponent of the Bionic 880. I think she now recommends AI therapy instead.

Yeah, well.

--------------------
--Lymetutu--
Opinions, not medical advice!

Posts: 96222 | From Texas | Registered: Feb 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lymie_in_md
Frequent Contributor (1K+ posts)
Member # 14197

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lymie_in_md     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You know lymetoo those droopy drawers never get old. [lol]

Six -- great explanation by Dr. H. why it is so important to combine CAM with ABX. However, Dr. W. in Germany warns ardently to not use ABX while doing light therapy. You need to be off ABX for at least 3 weeks before starting light therapy.

So I'll repeat : Do not combine Light Therapy with ABX!!!!!! You won't be successful. And I'm sure there are herbs you need to limit.

I was fortunate, I couldn't handle ABX so I had to go a different road.

--------------------
Bob

Posts: 2150 | From Maryland | Registered: Dec 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sixgoofykids
Member # 11141

Icon 1 posted      Profile for sixgoofykids   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Right, no killing herbs with the light either. He likes you to take the bare minimum.

--------------------

Posts: 13449 | From Ohio | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lymie_in_md
Member # 14197

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lymie_in_md     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I suppose you should limit rifing for awhile to. Most of Dr. W. patients are probably severely toxic. Using the light will help detoxify. Once all the toxins had been removed, you could probably rife and use light therapy simultaneously.

I could probably use the light all day without a reaction. However, when I first started I could much different story.

So the idea killing causes toxins, the light is also removing toxins. You can over-run the liver and kidneys and skin. So you have to start slow so you can get a certain rhythm.

--------------------
Bob

Posts: 2150 | From Maryland | Registered: Dec 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
jl123
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 15594

Icon 1 posted      Profile for jl123     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wait a second. I thought that Dr. W was supposed to be recreating his technique as he somewhat recently admitted that many lyme patients were not getting better on his treatment?

Was he going to do a re-group/re-think or has he simply given up on that and gone back to his same protocol? thanks, jeremy

Posts: 268 | From new york city | Registered: May 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sixgoofykids
Member # 11141

Sorry, Jeremy, I've never heard of what you just mentioned. Where did you hear that?

--------------------

jlp38
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 27221

Icon 1 posted      Profile for jlp38     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
http://www.photonicenergetics.com/

Is this the machine we're talking about?

Posts: 707 | From Colorado | Registered: Jul 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lymie_in_md
Member # 14197

jlp38-- yep, that's the machine I used, but before that I did use the lightworks machine for several months. Not as powerful, but was probably a good start to light therapy for me. It insured I didn't go to fast, which I probably would have. You should just start slow.

--------------------
Bob

hiker53
Frequent Contributor (5K+ posts)
Member # 6046

Icon 1 posted      Profile for hiker53     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
jl123,

I don't know if Dr. W is revising his technique. I know he ia getting a new photon maachine designed--one that will supposedly treat cancer.

I think you would have to call his office in Germany and ask to talk to Sandra or someone who speaks English well as Dr. W has trouble with some English.

Hiker53

--------------------
Hiker53

"God is light. In Him there is no
darkness." 1John 1:5

Posts: 8879 | From Illinois | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
jlp38
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 27221

Icon 1 posted      Profile for jlp38     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Bob -- how did you determine how you wanted to treat? I just looked thru the manual they have on line, but it seems overwhelming to try to figure it all out without a doctor to guide you.
Posts: 707 | From Colorado | Registered: Jul 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sixgoofykids
Member # 11141

People using the PE1 took what we learned from Dr. W and posted here and in blogs and developed their protocol from that. Even the Bionic 880 does not have instructions on how to treat Lyme. The instructions are mostly limited to how to operate the light.

Dr. W did give us a few protocols for various things.

--------------------

lymie_in_md
Member # 14197

There is nothing scientific in what I've used. A combination of intuition and using a biotensor where a biotensor is nothing more than an extention of the subconscious.

I have no proof the biotensor works or not, it seems to work for me. It is either a matter of faith or tapping into the area of the body that can correct wounds.

Intuition is a very powerful tool, when we learn to trust the inner voice with our health we grow at the same time. The problem is how separate the conscious mind from the inner voice. When you activate you intuition and faith in yourself things grow, the biggest and most important is self. If you manage your own health and your self esteem grows with your efforts what could be better.

My point in getting well, we live with ourselves all the time we see a doctor once every few months for about as much as an hour or less. We have to take self responsibility for health.

So I test many things such as frequencies from the led, supplements i take, or food I eat with the biotensor. Or I just use intuition either way it is better then just guessing. I feel I'm in better charge of my life, what is better then that?

--------------------
Bob

Tammy N.
Member # 26835

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tammy N.     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hello friends,

The more I research, the more clear I think I'm becoming. (God I hope so!)

Here's my current thought......

I started reading the Allergy-Immun Germany thread here on LN (I still have MANY more hours to read as I am following it from the beginning.) But I am feeling very drawn to it.

I'm starting to think it would be a better idea to do the AI treatment first (to clear metals, allergies, blockages (things inherited and acquired), etc., etc.,) Then go on to the Bionic. It just seems to make sense to me that if the Bionic stirs things up, and our system still has the blockages that it always has, it may not be able to clear things out for lasting results. Also, I know viruses are a part of my picture, and from what I read, Bionic doesn't really help with that. So I'm trying to really think this all through.

Also, AI seems reasonably priced. 390 Euro total (which is about $520), regardless of how many rounds of drops that they send!!! Considering all I have spent, this seems like a bargain, especially for what it may actually accomplish.

If you have insights/thoughts you could share, please.....

Thanks so much. Have a beautiful day, Tammy

Posts: 2238 | From East Coast | Registered: Jul 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
jlp38
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 27221

Thanks for the info. I appreciate it. The more non-antibiotic therapies I try, the better I think.

Not sure what a biotensor is. I'll have to look that up. I use muscle testing a lot so maybe that would help me figure it out.

sixgoofykids
Member # 11141

Sorry, I don't know much about AI. I never used it.

Jlp, I didn't have a biotensor, I used muscle testing and intuition. I found I generally knew what I needed and what I did not. Muscle testing never contradicted what I knew already, even ART supported what I already knew.

--------------------

lymie_in_md
Member # 14197

The following site is the home of the PE1 with many great article to review, take time to read the research papers.

http://photonicenergetics.com/

--------------------
Bob

Keebler
Honored Contributor (25K+ posts)
Member # 12673

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Keebler     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
-
http://www.betterhealthguy.com/joomla/blog/158-welcome-to-betterhealthguy-blogs

Germany Blogs - Bionic 880

From Scott, the Better Health Guy's (Lyme) site.
-

Posts: 48021 | From Tree House | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Keebler
Honored Contributor (25K+ posts)
Member # 12673

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Keebler     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
-
Bionic 880 treatment in Germany - Some personal experience detailed here:

http://flash.lymenet.org/scripts/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic;f=1;t=119893;p=0

Cured?
-

Posts: 48021 | From Tree House | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
willbeatthis
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 31111

Icon 1 posted      Profile for willbeatthis     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I would say I am in remission with no relapse. I have not been on ABX since May 15th and it is now September 3rd. Praise God! I thank all that have come before me with this... If there is anyone I can help, it is the least I can do. I decided while in Germany... my life would be spent paying it forward... To have your life back... there is no greater gift. Thank you all...
Posts: 859 | From Southeast | Registered: Mar 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
koo
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 30462

Icon 1 posted      Profile for koo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I was last in touch with the Bionic 880 people back in March or April. I have been meaning to e-mail them and will do so today.

They are telling me they expect FDA approval in both USA and Canada....first Canada and then in USA. According to them, this should have happened already.

I will send an e-mail and let you know what they say. I am not holding my breath.

Posts: 478 | From Third Coast | Registered: Feb 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
willbeatthis
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 31111

Icon 1 posted      Profile for willbeatthis     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Got to love the FDA... Do you think they were going to give up the thousands I was paying out of pocket for drugs... It is such a heartbreak!

Here is for hoping Canada has been approved and the US is not far behind. The thing of it is... I would want the best and Dr. W to me is the best in the field as he came up with the treatment plan that has 10 years behind it. It is going to take time to get Canada up to speed I would think and the US. Why not, just go to Germany. If you go with someone, it is really doable.

Just a thought... for me it has saved me already 11,500 since May 15th (so I have paid for my trip). Best

Posts: 859 | From Southeast | Registered: Mar 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sixgoofykids
Member # 11141

My thoughts on going to Germany ....

You need about three weeks of treatment over there to hit it hard in the beginning. Europeans are travelers and have their country set up to vacation somewhere for weeks at a time. I was paying 40 some euro per day for a large apt over there with a full kitchen and shared the apt with another patient.

How much is a similar setup over here? There are some hotels that do that, but I think they're about quadruple the price and not large enough to comfortably share and have your own "space" for those times when you're feeling bad and want to be alone.

Plus, the medical care over there was less expensive.

People think it's exotic to go to a foreign country for treatment, and it kinda is, but I think overall it's LESS expensive than going somewhere in the US for three weeks.

That, plus the fact that the doctor who invented the treatment is over there, was what justified the expense to me. I haven't been to the LLMD since Aug 2008 .... so I've saved $80,000 + in what I would have spent on lyme treatment since I've been back.

I'm not trying to talk anyone into it. I'm just putting my experience out there.

--------------------

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code� is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | LymeNet home page | Privacy Statement