LymeNet Home LymeNet Home Page LymeNet Flash Discussion LymeNet Support Group Database LymeNet Literature Library LymeNet Legal Resources LymeNet Medical & Scientific Abstract Database LymeNet Newsletter Home Page LymeNet Recommended Books LymeNet Tick Pictures Search The LymeNet Site LymeNet Links LymeNet Frequently Asked Questions About The Lyme Disease Network LymeNet Menu

LymeNet on Facebook

LymeNet on Twitter

The Lyme Disease Network receives a commission from Amazon.com for each purchase originating from this site.

When purchasing from Amazon.com, please
click here first.

Thank you.

LymeNet Flash Discussion
Dedicated to the Bachmann Family

LymeNet needs your help:
LymeNet 2020 fund drive

The Lyme Disease Network is a non-profit organization funded by individual donations.

LymeNet Flash Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» LymeNet Flash » Questions and Discussion » General Support » Poll : Did you Have Rash OR Not From A Tick Bite /Rash Yes or Rash No (Page 3)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   
Author Topic: Poll : Did you Have Rash OR Not From A Tick Bite /Rash Yes or Rash No
marie
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 3980

Icon 1 posted      Profile for marie     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
YES
Posts: 524 | From southern new jersey | Registered: May 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mr. Tom
Member # 9581

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mr. Tom   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
NO
Posts: 42 | From Pennsylvania | Registered: Jul 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
calimar
Member # 11655

Icon 1 posted      Profile for calimar     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yes. It came and went three time, getting larger and expanding over 2 or 3 days each time. The third time, the time I was diagnosed, was the largest. It expanded to about 8"x3". All three had very faint central clearing.
Posts: 9 | From portland oregon | Registered: Apr 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tory2457
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 10384

Icon 1 posted      Profile for tory2457     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
NO

Only a feeling of a hot swollen instep in my teens. It went away, and nothing further was thought about it.

then at 30 a MS diagnosis!

that was 20 years ago.

Posts: 158 | From PA | Registered: Oct 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lyme lady
Member # 11208

Icon 9 posted      Profile for lyme lady     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I had no bullseye rash, but a week later, I was covered from head to toe in a hive like rash.

I did fine the tick on me.

Posts: 8 | From Frankford, DE. | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
pippifern
Member # 11564

Icon 1 posted      Profile for pippifern     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yes; I had a bullseye following a tick bite.

Showed it to several people, including a very Lyme savvy high school science teacher at the high school where I worked. All concurred. Went to PCP, suspecting Lyme, the nurse didn't even bother to look at it when I suggested she do; they didn't do a Lyme test, but did send the tick out for analysis--came back negative. They prescribed three days worth of ABX "as a precaution" Little did I know that the bullseye was such a clear indicator of Lyme infection! I wanted to believe I only needed a "precaution".

A year later, due to severe knee pain and swelling, they did do Lyme testing which came back positive. So I am in late stage Lyme, and early stage treatment. Just before the 21 days on ABX were up, I went to an LLMD, who gave me another 21 day prescription, and ordered lots of tests for coinfections. I am waiting on the results of those. LLMD also speculates that I was infected long ago, as well as a more recent infection. This is likely, since my house is completely surrounded by woods, where my dogs and I have walked for 25 years.

Mine is a good case of "I wish I knew then what I know now." sigh.

pippifern

--------------------
To our good health,
Pippifern

Posts: 36 | From Cape Cod | Registered: Apr 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
livinlyme
Frequent Contributor (1K+ posts)
Member # 3773

Icon 1 posted      Profile for livinlyme   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
RAsh from a tick ..
NO

but I can tell you I had rashes on almost every part of my body and in places I don't see hardly.. they can be itchy or not.. they can be scaley or not.. flaky burning.. large or small.. but they have been there and they don't go away too easily.. but if you are talking about a bulls eye rash NEVER.. out of the 7 members in my family with Lyme only one member had a bullseye rash..

hoep this helps.. and might I add:
I was the only one in the family who showed a positive ELSIA also.. I was also the only one who had to go on ABX for chronic sinus infections.. and after running some MRI of my sinus cavity they found I do not have sinus infections ..my cavity was clear.. even though ym nose was always stuffed and I always appeared to have "junky" congestion to lead them to think I had pneumonia but the film showed NOTHING There!!!

so they refuse to treat with antibiotics after that

TG I was DX'd with Lyme shortly after this or I may not have had orals and I would no longer be alive....

Medical field is so not in agreement with much and they are still proving they are wrong in statements they swore were correct 20 years ago.. they find they are wrong 20 years later..
And we are supposed to trust these people to treat us???

I think not, therefore I am!

Now think about that statement for a few minutes.

I think not, therefore I am...

I am lost in a mirage of misconception and that statement can be taken in so many different ways.. from the very negative to the somewhat positive.. depending on how you look at it..

It may become a lyme linked quote in the not too distant future... LOL
[Eek!]
lets see if I can get a trend going here...

--------------------
"Hatred paralyzes life; love releases it. Hatred confuses life; love harmonizes it. Hatred darkens life; love illuminates it."

Posts: 1389 | From who knows, who cares, but somewhere over the rainbow | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
hopeful123
Member # 3244

Icon 1 posted      Profile for hopeful123     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
saw a rash, but didn't know it was from a tick and that i might have lyme. until quite a few years later when a lot of damage had already been done.

--------------------
some days you're the bug, some days you're the windshield  -

Posts: 1160 | From NY | Registered: Oct 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Texas TixanDar Dar
Member # 11865

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Texas TixanDar Dar   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
YES-&NO, Back in 1992, I neaver knew I was bit. By anything, but ran out of strength within 2 weeks, and barely able to work till noon, and I had the big'est half to go yeat.

I hauled Gas and Diesel Fuel,and filed Cat's, and big road Equ. after 5.

2nd tick in 1997 April, Yes. Left of belly-botton. Bull's Eye the size of a LARGE Pancake.

3rd Tick,in May, side of my right foot, No sign at all. Just a little black mark. Deer Tick.

4-&-5th Tick, Kinda. Left Foot, and Other Place, had sowllen up 3 time's of normal.

Tick from last Month Top of my left leg, Small Bull's Eye. About 2" across. Itch like the dickins too. Tex OuT ! [Razz]

Posts: 39 | From Branson Mo. | Registered: May 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lymeladyinNY
Member # 10235

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lymeladyinNY     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Got a huge, itchy, raised bull's-eye rash around my navel on my 9-month's pregnant belly.

Ob-gyn wasn't worried a bit.

--------------------
I want to be free

Posts: 1170 | From Endicott, NY | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
livinlyme
Member # 3773

Icon 1 posted      Profile for livinlyme   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
well this tells you that some ticks with different strains of Bb will develope a rash and most won't

I would think eh?!
[bonk]

--------------------
"Hatred paralyzes life; love releases it. Hatred confuses life; love harmonizes it. Hatred darkens life; love illuminates it."

Posts: 1389 | From who knows, who cares, but somewhere over the rainbow | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Munch
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 11323

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Munch   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Bullseye rash: NO

Baseball sized red rash with insect bite mark in center: Yes in 2001 after a camping trip.

Other skin rashes: Yes possible ACA. 6 months after a trip to the Ozarks in 1969 it looked like my hands were dipped in battery acid. The rash never healed with hydrocortisone but responded to the ABX I was given for chronic ear infections.

Posts: 192 | From Dwight, IL USA | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dlp252
Member # 10711

Icon 1 posted      Profile for dlp252     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I do not remember a bite or a rash. [Frown]
Posts: 83 | From us | Registered: Nov 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mrsdizzy
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 11690

Icon 1 posted      Profile for mrsdizzy     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Tickbite: Yes
Rash: I don't know really. It was on the back of my neck on my hairline.
Other Rashes: Yes

--------------------
"don't ever write anyone off, you'll never know who or what they will become"

Posts: 115 | From la la land | Registered: Apr 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
buggedbylyme
Member # 9556

Icon 1 posted      Profile for buggedbylyme     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
yes
bullseye
mid-80's
Ohio

Posts: 70 | From essex fells, nj | Registered: Jul 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MamaWolf
Member # 10578

Icon 1 posted      Profile for MamaWolf     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
EM Rash... Yes (several times)

--------------------
~Ro~

Don't wait for someone to take you under their wing. Find a good wing and climb up underneath it~ Frank C. Bucaro

Posts: 80 | From Desert Southwest | Registered: Nov 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
merrygirl
Member # 12041

Icon 1 posted      Profile for merrygirl     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
no-

no known tick bite.
Weird rash on face after start of treatment

Posts: 3905 | From USA | Registered: May 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
elle108
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 11730

Icon 1 posted      Profile for elle108     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
tick bite yes
em rash...no

Posts: 217 | From New Jersey | Registered: Apr 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lymeblue
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 6897

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lymeblue     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
no rash
Posts: 983 | From The sky | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Meg
Honored Contributor (10K+ posts)
Member # 22

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Meg     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
2nd tick bite [Eek!] a week ago.....no rash...not engorged. A bloody black spot on the back of my leg.

Had a red pimple like spot where I pulled it off. Pumped the abx--spot dissapeared.

--------------------
Success Stories---Treatment Guidelines

Posts: 10010 | From somewhERE OVER THE Rainbow | Registered: Oct 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cheryll
Member # 10063

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cheryll     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I don't remember a tick bite at the time, but had an unusual rash on my leg two weeks before the symptoms hit me.
Posts: 48 | From Wisconsin | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
GenaD
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 11988

Icon 1 posted      Profile for GenaD     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Growing up on the East end of Long Island, I remember having lots of ticks--my dad always took them out of my hair.

I never saw a rash, though.

--------------------
"Never underestimate the power of a few committed people to change the world. Indeed it is the only thing that ever has."
--Margaret Mead

Posts: 290 | From New York | Registered: May 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Raqual
Member # 12135

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Raqual     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Nope never had the bullseye. and I wore all the right clothing to not get bit,long socks long pants.
Posts: 8 | From Southern Cali | Registered: Jun 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
riverpatrol
Member # 12182

Icon 1 posted      Profile for riverpatrol     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
No Rash.
Posts: 69 | From So Cal | Registered: Jun 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
HaplyCarlessdave
Member # 413

Icon 1 posted      Profile for HaplyCarlessdave   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yes, I had a "bullseye" rash. The thing that was apparently unusual was that, though I had several deer ticks and one was engorged, the rash actually appeared around the point where there had been a dog tick. Thus the "duck brigade is WRONG about yet another thing...

As I say on my main page.....,
Here
is a window on our 'nation'..'s pitiful health ...'care'.... 'system'..."..

DaveS

...Hmmm I can't figure out why the link isn't working... Ah well. take care!
DaveS

Posts: 4567 | From ithaca, NY, usa | Registered: Nov 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
P in NY
Member # 12613

Icon 1 posted      Profile for P in NY     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yes.....EM's everywhere!
Posts: 2 | From Albany, NY | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dmc
Member # 5102

Icon 1 posted      Profile for dmc     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
nope
Posts: 2675 | From ct, usa | Registered: Jan 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tailz
Unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
No.

I did have some strange rashes though.

1985 - an itchy rash on my left forearm, diagnosed incorrectly as 'scabies' and later 'eczema' - a steroid cream cleared it up.

1989 - an itchy rash covering both ankles - no medication used.

I also don't believe I got this from ticks. I got mine from fleas and mosquitos. I DID remove fleas from me.

IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
motownlyme
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 11485

Icon 1 posted      Profile for motownlyme     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
No bulls eye. Large round/oblong raised warm patches on legs. After starting ABX a "ghost ring" popped up on my chest.
Posts: 237 | From WV | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
danfan
Member # 12654

Icon 1 posted      Profile for danfan     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Not a bulls eye but a 4 inch oblong, very hot & swollen area surrounding the bite. I assumed I'd left the head in when I pulled the tick out and had an infection. Took photos and used some neosporin & peroxide. Got so bad I couldn't walk and had to go to the doctor.

Other tick bites - no rashes.

Posts: 4 | From Western PA | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
pippifern
Member # 11564

Icon 1 posted      Profile for pippifern     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yes; Clear bulls eye.

The nurse practitioner was uninterested in seeing it; treated me "as a precaution" for three days of ABX. My ignorance accepted this as appropriate, and was falsely relieved to know we 'caught it in time'. javascript:void(0)

A year later, and I'm in the thick of symptoms... took doxy for six weeks, and now 2 months later, some symptoms are returning, and I have an appointment scheduled with LLMD next month.

--------------------
To our good health,
Pippifern

Posts: 36 | From Cape Cod | Registered: Apr 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
alliebridge
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 9103

Icon 1 posted      Profile for alliebridge     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
no rash
Posts: 366 | From MA | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
hostbody
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 12695

Icon 1 posted      Profile for hostbody     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
no rash times 3 in my immediate family.
Posts: 111 | From York, PA | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
victoria
Member # 11267

Icon 1 posted      Profile for victoria     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yes.

I got a bulls eye rash on my arm and still managed to get misdiagnoised.

Posts: 82 | From New York | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
joalo
Member # 12752

Icon 1 posted      Profile for joalo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Nope

--------------------
Sick since January 1985. Misdiagnosed for 20 years. Tested CDC positive October 2005. Treating since April 2006.

Posts: 3228 | From Somewhere west of the Mississippi | Registered: Aug 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
hanaliy
Member # 12825

Icon 1 posted      Profile for hanaliy     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
No - no rash, no tick, not aware of any tick bite either
Posts: 10 | From Marietta, GA | Registered: Aug 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Paula Carnes
Member # 10912

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Paula Carnes   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yes, one classic bull's eye rash after working in the garden in South Carolina. Never got sick, had a negative western blot so the doc decided it was a spider bite. We got dozens of tick bites in the 30 years we lived there and never figured out that we were getting gradually sicker and sicker.

--------------------
Paula Carnes

Posts: 23 | From Las Vegas, NV | Registered: Jan 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MysteryGirl44
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 10201

Icon 1 posted      Profile for MysteryGirl44     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
No.

--------------------
"Life doesn't have to be perfect to be wonderful."

www.myspace.com/lymediseaseawareness

Posts: 514 | From New Jersey | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dizzyygirll
Member # 3576

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Dizzyygirll     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
No, no rash, just an "insect bite" of some sort.

--------------------
Life is too short for drama & petty things, so kiss slowly, laugh insanely, love truly, forgive quickly and rejoice in the fact that most of us are indeed unstable.

Posts: 59 | From Laurel, MD USA | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lorima
Member # 11925

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lorima     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
No bull's eye.
Several small "eczema" patches in various places over the years (maybe Lyme-related, maybe not.)
(had Lyme 17 years before diagnosis!)

Posts: 74 | From MA | Registered: May 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MysteryGirl44
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 10201

Icon 1 posted      Profile for MysteryGirl44     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
No.

--------------------
"Life doesn't have to be perfect to be wonderful."

www.myspace.com/lymediseaseawareness

Posts: 514 | From New Jersey | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
radfaraf
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 11909

Icon 1 posted      Profile for radfaraf     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
no visual signs whatsoever.
Posts: 526 | From NJ | Registered: May 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
adamm
Unregistered

No rash , but within a couple weeks of getting bitten, during the

entirety of

which I had been on the duck doxy protocol, I had gone neuro.

blazinglyme
Member # 13320

Icon 1 posted      Profile for blazinglyme     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi all,

I did not get a rash or bulls eye when I was first bitten, but I did see the tick and knew what it was!

Best wishes to all

Blazinglyme

--------------------
don't give up the fight

Posts: 49 | From Frankford, DE | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Julie2763
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 2841

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Julie2763     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yes, had the bullseye rash (thank the Lord)!!

Julie

Posts: 494 | From Michigan, USA | Registered: Jul 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ladycakes
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 12619

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ladycakes   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
No! At least not anywhere that I could see it.
Posts: 306 | From Brownsville, PA | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Hissyfits
Member # 10195

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Hissyfits     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Me- No
Daughter- Yes
Father-In-Law- No

Posts: 8 | From CT | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Gert
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 13584

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Gert     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
1995 broke out with 90% of my body in "hives" after a root canal.

Some where bullseyes and some not.

Some the size of dinner plates. Some lasted over 4 weeks and faded to bruise-like marks.

Some itched and some not. Some were hot and most were raised and red.

I still get a raised itchy whelt on my forehead in the same spot for the last 12 years. I also get them on my head, upper back and behind my ears.

I saw my family doctor, an allergist, a dermatologist, an immunologist at a leading hospital and no one ever suggested LD.

Now I have all the signs and symptoms. Had positive test in March 2006.

Posts: 261 | From NW Pa ~ Crawford County | Registered: Oct 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
terrirdls1
Member # 9810

Icon 1 posted      Profile for terrirdls1     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
No bullseye.
Had a rash more like exzema when I was young. but no bullseye. ??? most people that I talk to did not have any rash... terri

Posts: 45 | From Redlands, Calif | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TexasLyme
Member # 11920

Icon 1 posted      Profile for TexasLyme     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
NO bulls-eye rash
Multiple tick bites over the years(50+), and strange rashes at different times, a connection?

Posts: 5 | From Lubbock, TX | Registered: May 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
BunkerHill
Member # 13523

Icon 1 posted      Profile for BunkerHill     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
No
Posts: 21 | From Upstate New York | Registered: Oct 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Noreen
Member # 12779

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Noreen     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
No rash, no bullseye. But did go to doc to ask what this was. Diagnosis was probable tick bite. Was already on minocycline for skin so doc sent me on my way. Consequently, I never gave it another thought either. Just now found it in my records.
Posts: 10 | From Lynchburg, VA | Registered: Aug 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
JulieF
Member # 13710

Icon 1 posted      Profile for JulieF     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
No rash for me!
Posts: 8 | From MS | Registered: Oct 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
aiden424
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 7633

Icon 1 posted      Profile for aiden424     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yes, I got a huge rash on the top of my right foot two weeks after I got sick. It looked like ring worm. My doctor told me it was Granuloma Annular.(sp) I've seen pictures of Bart rash and I have that too.

Kathy

--------------------
You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.

Posts: 807 | From South Dakota | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
smithne
Member # 13823

Icon 1 posted      Profile for smithne     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
NO Bullseye Rash
6 Tick Bites on the back of my head.
Rashes all over back of head & elbows but not bullseye.

Posts: 4 | From Southern Illinois | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
disturbedme
Member # 12346

Icon 1 posted      Profile for disturbedme   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
No bullseye, but I have had other rashes.

Never saw a tick though.

--------------------
One can never consent to creep when one feels an impulse to soar.
~ Helen Keller

My Lyme Story

Posts: 2965 | From Land of Confusion (bitten in KS, moved to PA, now living in MD) | Registered: Jun 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
pamoisondelune
Member # 11846

Icon 1 posted      Profile for pamoisondelune     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
No rash.

Never saw a tick.

But i was out in my garden from March to November for a decade, and so were the deer and mice!

Posts: 1226 | From USA | Registered: May 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
cjnelson
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 12928

Icon 1 posted      Profile for cjnelson     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
YES!

--------------------
Seeking renewed health & vitality.
---------------------------------
Do not take anything I say as medical advice - I am NOT a dr!

Posts: 830 | From TN | Registered: Aug 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cassie
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 2106

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cassie     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi Everyone, Yes

Take care your friend Cassie

--------------------
 -

Posts: 564 | From Toronto Ontario Canada | Registered: Jan 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
daise
Unregistered

Yes, bulls-eye. Huge, covered half my thigh with clearing in the middle. Light pink.

But signs and symptoms suddenly, 9 years later.

Last 2 years, big brownish unformed rash on same thigh, off and on.

Daise

CD57
Member # 11749

Icon 1 posted      Profile for CD57     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
YES. Back of thigh. Then a raised, itchy, solid rash for next 3 weeks. Slowly faded.

No symptoms until 10 years later.

Posts: 3528 | From US | Registered: Apr 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
kbholley
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 12938

Icon 1 posted      Profile for kbholley   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yes, Bullseye, given 14 days doxy and told it was precautionary - that was in 2001 now its cronic. I also get weird rashes and welts on my neck and chest and legs. Drs not concerned

--------------------
OK...I'll play your silly games.

Finding my happy place.

Brenda-Lee

Posts: 126 | From Florida | Registered: Aug 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
marcelle
Member # 13815

Icon 1 posted      Profile for marcelle     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
No.
Posts: 38 | From Lincoln, CA | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
treepatrol
Honored Contributor (10K+ posts)
Member # 4117

Icon 1 posted      Profile for treepatrol     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Poll : Did you Have Rash OR Not From A Tick Bite /Rash Yes or Rash No [Big Grin]

--------------------
Do unto others as you would have them do unto you.
Remember Iam not a Doctor Just someone struggling like you with Tick Borne Diseases.

Newbie Links

Posts: 10564 | From PA Where the Creeks are Red | Registered: Jun 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
laurie sm
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 14584

Icon 1 posted      Profile for laurie sm     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
No rash and do not remember a tick at all. I have no idea when the bugger did the damage. Got sick suddenly in June 07 and my life has stopped...
Posts: 256 | From long island, new york | Registered: Feb 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
trish4
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 14156

Icon 1 posted      Profile for trish4     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yes but it wasnt a bullseye. I had about 7 small circular rashes on butt area that went away in about a week. Thought nothing of it of course, even though I should have cause I have never EVER had anything on my skin; not even a pimple.
Posts: 370 | From NJ | Registered: Dec 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
electrafoggy
Member # 13805

Icon 1 posted      Profile for electrafoggy     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I had erythema migrans around my neck every spring the last six years. I thought they were ring worm and treated with anti-fungal.

I had a round red and ichy rash near my arm pit that stayed for about a month.

Three mos. later was stung by a bee near that same arm pit and it turned into a long oval bulls-eye rash.(I felt it was providence giving a sign for the doctor to wake-up and believe me.)

After being on Doxy for 13 days I developed a subsequent bulls-eye bruise on my ankle that itched. My LLMD said it was a classic bulls-eye rash most likely indicating the original bite site under my sock. My son took a picture because he thought it was from a brown recluse.

I WISH I HAD PICTURES OF ALL MY RASHES.
TAKE PICTURES!!!!! EVEN IF UNSURE IT IS LYME. EVEN IF IT IS FROM A BEE-STING THAT TURNED BULLS-EYE. TAKE PICTURES!!!!

foggy

Posts: 16 | From Moscow, Idaho | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
gusgus260
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 2120

Icon 1 posted      Profile for gusgus260     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
No Rash.
I removed the tick. From O'Lean State Park in N Central FL.

Posts: 175 | From Venice, FL USA | Registered: Feb 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
gusgus260
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 2120

Icon 1 posted      Profile for gusgus260     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
No Rash.
I removed the tick. From O'Lean State Park in N Central FL.

Posts: 175 | From Venice, FL USA | Registered: Feb 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tiger babii
Member # 15102

Icon 1 posted      Profile for tiger babii     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
No bullseye, but i did have a rash that looked like a big bruise.

--------------------
tiger♥

Posts: 3 | From Dunmore | Registered: Apr 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
1tickedlady
Member # 14907

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 1tickedlady     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
One tick bite that I know of. No rash, no fevers - now 4 yrs later finally being diagnosed. Just having a blast-NOT!
Posts: 10 | From New England | Registered: Mar 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
steelbone
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 14014

Icon 1 posted      Profile for steelbone     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
no....nothing

--------------------
All The Best,
Paul
[email protected]

The harder you work the luckier you get!

Posts: 965 | From Nebraska Cornhuskers fan in Massachusetts | Registered: Dec 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
carly
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 14810

Icon 1 posted      Profile for carly     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
No rash, no tick bite that I noticed.

[Smile] carly

Posts: 797 | From New York | Registered: Feb 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
njlymemom
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 15088

Icon 1 posted      Profile for njlymemom     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
4 lymies here - 2 of us had no rash, 1 had a rash that resembled poison ivy, and the 4th had the rash of erlich. (spots on legs) but no bulls eye

--------------------
This is NOT medical advice - and should NOT be used to replace your MD's advice. Info is only the opinion of those who publish the site.

The shortest way to do many things is to do only one thing at a time.

cb

Posts: 669 | From somewherebetweentherocks | Registered: Mar 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kacy
Member # 18042

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kacy     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Me- No
Hubby- No

Both newly diagnosed.

Posts: 1 | From Maryland | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code� is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | LymeNet home page | Privacy Statement