LymeNet Home LymeNet Home Page LymeNet Flash Discussion LymeNet Support Group Database LymeNet Literature Library LymeNet Legal Resources LymeNet Medical & Scientific Abstract Database LymeNet Newsletter Home Page LymeNet Recommended Books LymeNet Tick Pictures Search The LymeNet Site LymeNet Links LymeNet Frequently Asked Questions About The Lyme Disease Network LymeNet Menu

LymeNet on Facebook

LymeNet on Twitter

The Lyme Disease Network receives a commission from Amazon.com for each purchase originating from this site.

When purchasing from Amazon.com, please
click here first.

Thank you.

LymeNet Flash Discussion
Dedicated to the Bachmann Family

LymeNet needs your help:
LymeNet 2020 fund drive

The Lyme Disease Network is a non-profit organization funded by individual donations.

LymeNet Flash Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» LymeNet Flash » Questions and Discussion » General Support » Say HAPPY BIRTHDAY to bettyg !!!! (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Say HAPPY BIRTHDAY to bettyg !!!!
bettyg
Unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by disturbedme:
Happy birthday and thanks for ALL you do!!!!

-

disturbed, boy do i love that balloon; so colorful ... just like me! [Smile] [Embarrassed] [Big Grin]

thank you for your graphics and special comments! [group hug] [kiss]

IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bettyg
Unregistered

quote:
Originally posted by Lymeorsomething:

Happy Birthday, Betty...you're the only 60-year-old democrat I'm willing to listen to [Smile]

orsomething....NOW that is saying something! [group hug] [kiss]

thank you for your vote of confidence of all parties working together for ONE CAUSE ... get our lyme disease bill schedules on both house/senate, discussed, PASSED by each, and SIGNED OFF BY PRES. OBAMA!!

thank you for your humorous comment; i enjoyed it [Smile]

bettyg
Unregistered

dmc and cantgiveup,
thanks for your greetings and taking the time to stop by [Smile]

quote:
Originally posted by glm1111:

HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY BETTY!!

You are a Guiding Light to many and an inspiration to help many heal with your wonderful informative newbie links.

Thank You for all that you do. [group hug] [kiss] [Smile]

gale, thank you for your special greetings of my being a guiding light and inspiration to all newbie's with my many links.

i appreciate your/OTHERS vote of confidence in what i have chosen to do with my lyme life.

[ 03-26-2009, 12:55 AM: Message edited by: bettyg ]

bettyg
Unregistered

danni, i had a very memorable, enjoyable day! thank you [Smile]

quote:
Originally posted by aklnwlf:

HAPPY BIG 6-0 BETTYG!!! [woohoo]
You got a CAR for your birthday?!?! WOW!!! [Eek!]

ENJOY!!! ENJOY!!! ENJOY!!!
Sounds like you had a wonderful birthday!!!

Is the party over, or is there still cake, beer and polka dancing happening? [lol]

alaska wolf, yes, decided to splurge ONCE in my lifetime ... this will last US the rest of our driving lives and room for a wheelchair when necessary.

still have 50% of cake left, no beer for years, and i play many polka songs for my folks and hope to shake that leg in the future ... my memorial polka tribute to them! thanks for all your comments and stopping by [Smile] [group hug] [kiss]

Keebler
Honored Contributor (25K+ posts)
Member # 12673

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Keebler     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
-

Betty,

I hope you have a wonderful Birthday Month - celebrate in style for as long as possible. You deserve to kick up your heels and cause a stir !

-

Posts: 48021 | From Tree House | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bettyg
Unregistered

quote:
Originally posted by MY3BOYS:

happy birthday!! many thanks for all you do, you sure have been able to give me not only good info but great referral to my now LLMD-- many thanks

glad to hear you enjoyed your day- go for making it all week!! why not???

i myself am the minivan mama...gotta say i love it!! plan on driving it until the wheels fall off. hubby doesnt like it so much...lol..good friend of ours still calls him anytime that song by shinia twain "man i feel like a woman" is on ...lol makes me crack up everytime!! (he wanted to buy another suv, got better deal on the van so he gave in- 3 kids and i love it)

sorry to stop by belated, but better late than never!! not good at poems so will just wish you very blessed year!! happy bday and my God bless you and your hubby

my3boys,
glad the llmd names worked out good for you, and are one HAPPY customer!

actually, it has become an ALL WEEK EVENT!

monday ... obama's health fair in des moines where i hoped to address chronic lyme disease/co-infections, but NOT enough time allowed; 2 hrs. vs. 4 hrs.

tuesday .. BIG 60! doing all paperwork to own this beautiful red van; our 1st ever. picking up my FREE BIRTHDAY CAKE by winning on local radio daily BD contest and buying my flowers. plus another business appt. there at home when i arrived. ate out for lunch.

wed. ... met lymenetter, BUGABOO, for a wonderful all you can eat buffet, and pigged out big time. it was the quickest 1.5 hrs. plus visit with both of us talking non-stop to the point our hot food was cold as we ate.

took some of my flowers, pink carnations & orange roses to my soon to be 97 yr. old aunt; she loved them and visited her 1 hr. plus; then stopped by my step-son's place showing him the van and having a quick .5 hr. visit. he has always remembered my birthday in his mind and calls me that night annually!

my step-daughter didn't recogize me this year; her husband is a CONTROL freak! we no longer have her current phone no. or her husband gets the calls ... see phone call is from me, and just hangs up!

thursday ... hospital weekly health education program; will be PARKINSON'S; dr. is my hubby's and i hope to tlak to him later. in fact, 1 yr. he let me bring in LYME INFO BROCHURES and leave in his rooms for folks waiting for him to come in.

also going to get my feet worked on by our homeward RNs at senior center, and at 60 you can eat there for $3.50; so think i'll try that meal too.

friday ... hope to finally get to nursing home again after 1 month. i WON TICKETS FOR JAZZ.... BLUE NOTES concert locally, so plan to take a girlfriend to that. i may have to take my construction ear protectors if music gets too loud for my LYME EARS!

right now, nothing schedule for sat/sun, and boy do i need to sleep in and just REST! this is way to much for this 60 yr. old snow white!

yep, did you all know i'm "snow white" hair and the 7 drawfs are me too:

happy,
sleepy,
dopey...lyme fog you know;
doc...sending out my llmd names/newbie info;
GRUMPY ... no need to explain that one!;
SNEEZY...do that all night long when sleeping!
and bashful .... back in my early days of growing up!

i hope that was their names; no little kids to read story books too to refresh my neuro lyme mind!

bettyg
Unregistered

quote:
Originally posted by Robin123:

Ha - map got her wish - these posts over 60 are to grow on...

robin, she got her wish, and i got the satisfaction of so many lyme friends making the time to stop by with their graphics, good wishes, and hilarious poems! a real win-win situation! xox

i started one in medical, and i need to go there as there was around 8-10 when i checked once!!

this birthday post will go down in history for ME! [Smile]

troutscout, thanks for stopping by from one FELLOW IOWAN TO ANOTHER .... you LIFESAVER YOU on my ugly flagyl herx here on the board where you were called to come to my rescue, and that you did.

those 2 good looking policemen checking on my welfare that night were just to nice, and yes, tutu, i left them go back to work!

lymenetters, that was 1 night where MANY of you were involved in the saga of what was my full name, and what city did i live in iowa that the police could come and check on my well-being.

SO PLEASE LET 1-2 PEOPLE ON THIS BOARD KNOW YOUR FULL NAME, ADDRESS, PHONE NO. in case the police would need to be called, etc. less stress on the "lymenet posse".

kent, you were the 1st lymenetter i met at local support group meeting and woman from grinnell, mary or linda; i'm NOT good with names, at the same meeting.

you've helped many folks here during the entire time i've been here. [group hug] [kiss]

bettyg
Unregistered

quote:
Originally posted by bejoy:

Happy Birthday Betty!
Hope this year is the best ever!
Love Ya!

jen, bejoy, and cantgiveup,

thank you so much for stopping by and your blessings on my 60! [group hug] [kiss]

bettyg
Unregistered

quote:
Originally posted by charlie:

Happy Birthday Betty G
...In a few years you'll be as old as me.
Charlie

charlie, i almost overlooked this as i was typing individual thank yous since i can't remember from reading at top to posting a reply.

charlie, and how OLD ARE YOU; my friend!
"older than dirt"? i'm sorry, couldn't resist using that expression! [group hug] [kiss]

bettyg
Unregistered

quote:
Originally posted by Keebler:

Betty,
I hope you have a wonderful Birthday Month - celebrate in style for as long as possible. You deserve to kick up your heels and cause a stir !

hi keebler; that sounds good .. a month of celebrating in style; i kicked up my heels monday when i couldn't find the parking ramp near cenvention center in des moines for obama's health fair.

today, i can barely walk on my right inside area arch! tonight i used my shoulder/neck frozen ice pack on it and numbed it good!

so much for kicking up my heels! [Big Grin] [lol]

mtree
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 14305

Icon 1 posted      Profile for mtree     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Happy Birthday Betty!!! [Big Grin]

sorry I'm a little late.. [bonk] ..was away for a few days....

sounds like you have had a pretty busy week....

thanks for all you do for all of us on LymeNet...

[hi] mtree

--------------------
worrying about tomorrow takes its strength away from today

Posts: 970 | From Point PLeasant , NJ | Registered: Jan 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bettyg
Unregistered

mtree, hope you enjoyed your time off the board. yes, my week has been very busy; UNUSUAL for this white-haired lady! looking forward to sleeping more tomorrow before tomorrow night's jazz, free concert.

it's nice to be appreciated; you are welcome for what i do here daily to help others. [group hug] [kiss]

jt345
Unregistered

Hi Betty

I finnally got around to it too wishing You a belated birthday. SO HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!!!.

Thanks for all You have done for Me and thousands of others . You truly are a rare gem.
appleseed

bettyg
Unregistered

appleseed, thanks for stopping by and your good wishes! YOU/OTHERS are most welcome for my contributions here.

the little town i was born in was named......., a REAL GEM! small world your thoughts are along the same theme. [lol] [Big Grin]

lifeline
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 3445

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lifeline     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Happy Birthday Betty G,

This board has helped me tremendously as it has many others, and thanks to you and all you do to support every one here.

We need more Betty G's! Do you have a twin! [Smile]

lifeline

Posts: 983 | From FL | Registered: Dec 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bettyg
Unregistered

lifeline, god bless you for your appreciative words and they make my heart very happy. thanks for stopping by [group hug] [kiss]

good heavens; can you imagine another ME on this board?? or if there were EIGHT of me like the octopulets! lol [Smile]

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code� is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | LymeNet home page | Privacy Statement