LymeNet Home LymeNet Home Page LymeNet Flash Discussion LymeNet Support Group Database LymeNet Literature Library LymeNet Legal Resources LymeNet Medical & Scientific Abstract Database LymeNet Newsletter Home Page LymeNet Recommended Books LymeNet Tick Pictures Search The LymeNet Site LymeNet Links LymeNet Frequently Asked Questions About The Lyme Disease Network LymeNet Menu

LymeNet on Facebook

LymeNet on Twitter

The Lyme Disease Network receives a commission from Amazon.com for each purchase originating from this site.

When purchasing from Amazon.com, please
click here first.

Thank you.

LymeNet Flash Discussion
Dedicated to the Bachmann Family

LymeNet needs your help:
LymeNet 2020 fund drive

The Lyme Disease Network is a non-profit organization funded by individual donations.

LymeNet Flash Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» LymeNet Flash » Questions and Discussion » General Support » Cautiously admitting progress...

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Cautiously admitting progress...
Ocean
Frequent Contributor (1K+ posts)
Member # 3496

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ocean     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Whew! OK...so I am being very cautious about this. Almost afraid that the second I type the words I will regress!

I'm starting to feel human again. I feel like my mind is returning, I'm remembering words and what is going on. I have stamina, weeded for several hours on Saturday, was up this morning cleaning my kitchen.

This past March, I cleaned my kitchen and it put me in bed the rest of the day and the next. My girls had to bring their dolls into the room with me and play on the bed while I lay there. It wasn't an isolated incident. I had to plan my days knowing I would have to lay in bed the next day with any possible exertion.

I am thinking that I will be working possibly this fall. It's exciting!

I have tried various things, took three 100 mg Doxy pills in March, end of April started taking 2 large fresh crushed garlic cloves every day, May started eating mostly raw foods, beginning of June did one Erchonia cold laser Therapy session. I herxed for sure. I think this is what has helped a lot.

My EMEM5 rife machine will be here tomorrow.

I have started trying to drive again. The anxiety and brain fog were too bad before. Yesterday I drove 12 miles round trip, purchased a butterfly bush for our landscaping. Today I went to the bank to withdraw some money and then just drove around because I could.

It feels really good. My heart palps have gotten so much better.

Oh...I forgot, I have been eating a lot of ginger chews lately as well. My body has been getting tired earlier (it is 10:13 pm and I feel ready for bed).

I'm beginning to trust my body and these feelings of life again. But it is hard. Several times today I questioned it.

I will do the laser again. I am very curious to see how it works, not sure if it mostly kills or tells the immune system what to do. On one of my Lyme e-mail groups, the owner of the group said he had spoken with people who claimed the 'C' word regarding Lyme and the laser.

I have not heard anyone who has tried it without success.

I plan to do it again next week when we get back from Michigan.

Ocean

--------------------
http://www.healingfromlymedisease.blogspot.com/

Sick since 1996...Diagnosed 10/2008

IgM:23-25 IND, 31+++, 39 IND, 41 +++
IgG: 31 IND, 41++, 58+

Posts: 1623 | From Ohio | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bettyg
Unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
ocean, what a wonderful day you had!! loved it since you could drive around ... BECAUSE YOU COULD [Smile]

yes, take it easy and don't over indulge so it won't hit you in the butt. hot diggity dog ... PROGRESS. [group hug] [kiss]

IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
shelly23
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 16124

Icon 1 posted      Profile for shelly23     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
OCEAN
I AM SO EXCITED 4 YOU.. I HOPE YOU FEEL 100% MAYBE JUST MAYBE YOU WILL GET TO ENJOY A LITTLE SUMMER.. BEST WISHES IF YOU NEED TO CHAT JUST PM ME.. I SO GLAD 4 YOU, A LITTLE JEALOUS BUT IN A GOOD WAY LOL!

YOU HAVE BEEN A GREAT SUPPORT 4 ME THIS WHOLE WAY YOU DESERVE THE BEST

--------------------
Shelly
~ IGM~Positive
CDC Positive
23-25 +
31+++
34++
41+

I am a Dreamer, Believer, and Conquer; I will overcome this disease !!!

Posts: 382 | From Alabama Via PA | Registered: Jun 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ocean
Member # 3496

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ocean     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Betty and Shelly,

Thanks so much for your kind words, I appreciate them so much!

Course I didn't feel as good today when I got up, but nothing like this past spring. Had a lot of ginger yesterday and had a lot of air hunger today and legs are tired.

However, I still drove by myself to the post office downtown (about 10 mile drive roundtrip) and picked up my EMEM5 rife machine!

I'm so excited to have it!

My brother also has Lyme and isn't well yet with abx (he's only been on them for 3 months). He is going to try the rife and also the laser. I will definitely post if he and I are both able to get well again completely!

Oh...my 8 year old son has not had any chest pains since the laser either, which is very exciting, they were very frequent up until doing the treatment.

I will let you know if another treatment helps me as much as I believe the last one did!

Take care,
Ocean

--------------------

Posts: 1623 | From Ohio | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DaveNJ
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 17362

Icon 1 posted      Profile for DaveNJ     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ocean,

congrats...i am happy for you. First i am hearing about this laser though. is there a thread somewhere? i'll look.

Dave

--------------------
On my journey to wellness - One day at a time.

Posts: 989 | From NJ | Registered: Sep 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sammy
Frequent Contributor (5K+ posts)
Member # 13952

Icon 1 posted      Profile for sammy     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Congrats Ocean!

I'm so glad to hear that you and your son are doing better. It's exciting isn't it!

Thank you so much for sharing with us [Smile]

Posts: 5237 | From here | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
maureen2174
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 11471

Icon 1 posted      Profile for maureen2174     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
So happy to hear this!!!! Yay!!!!

What is the cold laser that you are mentioning? Is there a special name for this treatment? I am assuming you need to find a qualified practitioner? Is it expensive?

Posts: 871 | From NJ | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feelfit
Member # 12770

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feelfit     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
clap, clap, Yay Ocean! Hope that you continue on this very positive path.

Feelfit

Posts: 3975 | From usa | Registered: Aug 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
seekhelp
Member # 15067

Icon 1 posted      Profile for seekhelp     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
AWESOME news Ocean. [Smile]
Posts: 7545 | From The 5th Dimension - The Twilight Zone | Registered: Mar 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dekrator48
Member # 18239

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Dekrator48     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
It's so wonderful to hear of your progress !!!

I look forward to your updates.

--------------------
The fibromyalgia I've had for 32 years was an undiagnosed Lyme symptom.

"For I know the plans I have for you", declares the Lord, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future". -Jeremiah 29:11

Posts: 6076 | From Pennsylvania, USA | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ocean
Member # 3496

Thanks SOOO much guys, it means a lot! I'm sure I still have a ways to go...but compared to May where I felt like I was dying, told my mom and husband I was 'ready'...

Dave,

I hadn't heard of using the Erchonia cold laser for Lyme either. Someone I know owns one and said they have Lyme settings for it and asked if I wanted to try it. I said sure, not thinking it would really do much.

Within 25 mins I was really tired. That night I slept 10 hours straight, not even waking up to pee which usually it's between 1-3 times per night. Had a lot of anxiety the next 3 days, fever, headache, neck pain. Within one week of doing the laser I was noticing a definite difference.

Sammy,

Thank you so much. I really appreciate it.

Maureen, pm me and I can give you details on what I know about it..it isn't a lot, but I've learned some.

Thanks Feelfit!!!

You too Seek =)

Dekrator,

Thank you as well...I need to start posting more on my blog. It still scares me that once I start posting about my improvements that it will backslide. I need to trust in my body and my feelings.

Take care everyone =)

Ocean

--------------------

bettyg
Unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
hi ocean,

i noticed someone said your PM BOX IS FULL; so please clean house for someone wanting to end to you. [Smile] hugs

IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ocean
Member # 3496

Thanks Betty! It's taken care of...hopefully she can get her message through now =)

--------------------

Jane2904
Member # 15917

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Jane2904     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ocean, so glad to read of your progress!!

Goodluck and wish you the best.

Posts: 1357 | From Massachusetts | Registered: Jun 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code� is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | LymeNet home page | Privacy Statement